Stunning Artistic & Photojournalistic Imagery

Blue Spruce Photography takes pride in working with you to capture every important detail of your perfect day. From the bride preparation to the emotion and happiness of loved ones, these are the elements that work in unison to create memories that will last a lifetime!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

PO BOX 13331, Denver, CO Colorado and Beyond (720) 635-7611

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Lauren S

Beau does such amazing work, our wedding photos came out beautifully! Our goal was to find a photographer who was experienced with adjusting to the light of our venue which was an older home with lots of wood tones. We didn't want everyone to turn out yellow! Beau reassured us... Read More that he had extensive experience in all sorts of lighting and he did not disappoint! Our wedding photos came out clear as day, capturing every key moment of the ceremony and reception! It is like we are reliving the moment through photos now! What really amazed me was how stealthy he was. Besides when we needed him for a requested photo with so-and-so guest, Beau blended into my party and I had no idea when we were being photographed! This was exactly what I was hoping for to capture the most real and candid moments that could not be recreated with being aware of him doing his work. The turnaround for the release of photos was also very prompt. I was provided a first-look a day after my wedding and the whole album was released to me within 3 weeks. It was amazing to me how fast he worked!! I highly recommend Beau!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Allie S

We highly recommend Blue Spruce Photography! We hope to work with Beau again in the future, and we are so thankful for the exceptional and professional photography we experienced. Beau and Blue Spruce Photography were an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning.... Read More At the start of our wedding planning, I was finishing grad school and a clinical rotation out of state. Beau agreed to a Skype meeting to chat about our interests and desires for our wedding photography. From that initial conversation, my fiance and I felt very comfortable and confident moving forward. His individualized approach, reasonable pricing, excellent portfolio of wedding pictures, photo turnaround time of ~3 weeks, and willingness to give us the rights to our pictures without additional "hidden" fees were huge selling points. Beau was very timely in corresponding with us and establishing all of the needed details prior to our big day. He set up a Pinterest page for us to add photos and make our list of "must have" pictures, so he could get an even more personalized idea of what we wanted. He checked in via email and met us for coffee to talk about our timeline and address day of details. We had a friend take engagement photos very early since I knew I would be out of town for a good chunk of our engagement time, and without missing a beat, Beau let us swap out his complimentary engagement photo session for 2 hours at our rehearsal dinner. Overall, he has a great vision for photography and set us at ease in our scouting the venue/portrait locations prior to our wedding. The day of he captured all the key moments and many great candids of the bridal party and guests. We elected to have a second shooter for a portion of the day, and Luke did an exceptional job, as well. My uncle, who is pretty particular, was impressed with Beau's ability to be in all the right places and take key photos all over our venue, so he deemed him "Mr. Super Fly." We could not be happier with the quality of our photos! We received a link to a "Preview Gallery" the day after our event with 46 stunning photos. In a few weeks time, Beau sent another link to our official gallery with the final and best 500+ photos. Online these pics were organized into categories for us (i.e. Prep, Ceremony, etc.), and we received a corresponding thumb drive in the mail for easy sharing, as well. Beau, we really appreciated all of your hard work and helping us preserve these special memories through such beautiful photos. Many thanks again! Allie & Vance

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Bao X

Beau was such an amazing person to work with! On our initial meeting he was very nice, professional, organized and experienced. We knew right away Beau would be the perfect photographer for our big day. Beau made sure we were comfortable with him and his style and was extremely... Read More accommodating. He was in constant contact with us and made sure we had everything we needed and all questions were answered. Everything was PERFECT from our engagement photos to our wedding photos, we couldn’t have asked for more. He blended right in and truly captured the day. His attention to detail is phenomenal! All of our friends and family has nothing but good things to say about him. Saying that Beau is accommodating is an understatement! We had a timeline that did not flow very well (lots of last minute changes), Beau did not hesitate to jump on board and go along with all the changes that were made to our timeline. If you are looking for an organized, focused, flexible and professional photographer, I would highly recommend Beau with Blue Spruce Photography! We are so happy with all our photos, portraits and candid shots were amazing! My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to work with. I hope Beau enjoyed capturing our special day just as much as we did! Thank you again Beau!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Anya L

I am so in love with all of my wedding photos!!! They are AMAZING! There are so many photographers out there I was so lost, so I asked my friends who they used, and my MOH had used Blue Spruce at her wedding. They have one of the quickest turn arounds of photos I've heard from... Read More anyone. I had a large preview in less than 2 weeks! (A bit faster than what my friend got of about 3 weeks with them, which is way faster than average of 6-8 weeks.) They also were reasonably priced, and worked with us to make a package that fit our budget. Reese was our photographer and he did such a great job. Living out of state I wasn't able to meet in person before the wedding and was a little nervous about meeting the day of, but I was instantly good as he was there in the background as we were getting ready for the big day. Both Beau and Reese are great about being there to get the shots without being in the way or obnoxious. This was important to me after being at a wedding and having my view eclipsed constantly by the photographer. I also am super impressed by their ability to capture dance shots at our venue which was very low light for the dances.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Chelsea D

Beau was extremely professional and knowledgeable and captured many beautiful images of our wedding at Flying Horse Ranch. Beau came and scouted out the best places to get creative shots incorpating the venue and listened to our ideas of a first look and what our vision was for... Read More our special day. He was flexible with ideas when the rain started and caught many in the moment photos that were genuine and captured the fun of that day. He was affordable in regards to price and got pictures back fast. Thank you so much Blue Spruce Photography for making our day so special!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Young Sil W

He is simply the best.. I used to be a part time model so I have experience shooting with lots of photographer and he truly is the best. he is also easy going, VERY professional and very passionate at what he does. He is ALWAYS on time and goes above and beyond to make beautiful... Read More pictures. I got my preview photos and I am beyond impressed so are the rest of the people. he makes art but at the same time, captures every important things and lots of emotions. highly recommended

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Stephanie T

My husband and I are so thankful we found Beau to be our wedding photographer. Throughout the whole process Beau was easy and prompt to communicate with. Not only did Beau take great pictures of us, but he captured all the fun our family and friends had during our big day. Plus... Read More we got our pictures back 3 weeks after the wedding. Thanks Beau for helping us make this day so memorable!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Elaina G

When you're planning your wedding, the photography is such a huge component of it. I cannot say how grateful we are that Beau was able to join us to capture our big day! His work is natural and effortlessly translates those lovely little moments of the day that I know I'll be... Read More able to look back at and remember the rest of my life. He infused the landscape surrounding our venue in every shot and the light that day was stunning. We are beyond happy with the images we have now and will cherish them forever. Our wedding officially started our journey together and soon we'll make a family of our own. I cannot wait to show our children these pictures. They'll be able to see how much fun we had that day and how surrounded in love it was. If you need someone that's able to give you images that you put you right back in those moments, I highly recommend Beau.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Beau with Blue Spruce Photo was the epitome of a professional and our wedding pictures were absolutely amazing! My wife and I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Yifan W

Beau was awesome! He did a great job for both engagement and wedding photos, gave a very reasonable pricing and offered to make additional editing after the wedding! I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends! Thank you Beau!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Sarah W

Great to work with! Very professional and beautiful photos.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Nick M

Blue Spruce did a phenomenal job for our wedding! They were professional, creative, and fun. We will definitely be recommending!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Erin M

AMAZING! Beau with Blue Spruce Photography exceeded ALL of my expectations for my wedding photos. He is so professional and easy to work with... I can get pretty awkward in front of the camera but Beau is wonderful at providing instructions and keeping people focused. He went... Read More above and beyond to create a comfortable and fun atmosphere for my husband and me. Our guests are STILL raving about how wonderful Beau was and how much fun they had with him! We just recently received our pictures and they are beyond stunning. People are blown away by the artistry and all the off the cuff, fun moments captured throughout the weekend. Beau took some amazing and creative shots all weekend long and I am having a blast reliving these moments all over again. We are so grateful to have these memories to cherish forever. Thanks Beau!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Carolyn L

I was so impressed with Beau throughout the entire process! He was so patient with us and helped us with ideas while taking the time to really get to know us. He took amazing photos without any interruption to the day. He was so accommodating with our families, our budget,... Read More and our timeline. He was very organized throughout the entire planning process. He made us feel comfortable and it shows in the photos! We had a beautiful venue that was particularly difficult to photograph and he did a stunning job! I cannot recommend him highly enough!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Malissa S

Through the entire process Beau was amazing. He helped make the engagement shoot fun, even in the rain. The photos from the wedding were gorgeous. He was very professional, from showing up early to learning everyone's names. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Yadira M

Beau was so wonderful, from the initial phone conversation, to scouting the venue, Beau was super organized and prepared. He was equally wonderful during our wedding, arriving early and capturing all of our favorite moments. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Rebecca L

I can't say enough wonderful things about Beau! He shot both our engagement photos and wedding photos and they all turned out stunning. He is professional, kind, creative and, not to mention, insanely talented! I was blown away by the quality and beauty of the photos he... Read More captured. I feel like every moment of our special day was captured beautifully and honestly and will be the most amazing reminders for years to come.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Amanda K

Beau was wonderful as our wedding photographer! We loved his photos, and when we met him, we were immediately impressed by his professionalism and expertise. He was very easy to work with. He helped us get some great pictures and he had some terrific ideas for the portraits.... Read More Then when it came to the ceremony and reception, he was really unobtrusive, just documenting the night in a really lovely way. We are so thrilled with the pictures. We got lovely portraits and such wonderful photos of our family and friends, from incredibly touching moments to really hilarious and silly ones! He did a great job and we definitely recommend Blue Spruce Photography!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Kathleen Y

Beau is wonderful! Doesn't hold back to make sure he gets the best shot and has great energy. We used his service as a referral from a friend and it was so much better than doing the research for someone that felt at random. We had Beau take our engagement and wedding photos.... Read More He's timely to get them back and has offered to make any lighting or filter request (black and white, etc). He scouted the first look location, church and venue as a way to prepare for the big day, that's great service - thank you so much Beau, we really enjoyed working with you!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Courtney N

Beau was amazing!! He went above and beyond to capture our day. It is easy to see that he really cares about his work and his clients. Our pictures turned out great. He responds to e-mails in a timely manner (not the case with all photographers). I would definitely recommend... Read More Beau to any bride.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Arielle H

Beau photographed our November wedding in Beaver Creek and did a wonderful job! He arrived early to scout locations. When it came to post ceremony pictures, the groom and I decided that it was too cold for outdoor photos. Even though Beau had mostly scouted outdoor locations, he... Read More was able to quickly find new indoor locations throughout the hotel to shoot. We even received our pictures in under two weeks after the wedding. I would definitely recommend Blue Spruce!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 devin t

We love Beau! He did a fantastic job and we love our photos!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rachel B

We have beautiful engagement and wedding photos thanks to Blue Spruce Photography. Our photographers were professional and always responsive, and fun to work with! We can't wait to get some of our pictures printed up for family and for our home.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kylie V

Beau is incredible! We had such a fun time with him and our pictures are amazing. From our engagement pictures to wedding!!! We got all of our pictures so fast and he let's you do whatever with your photos and gives you all the rights. He captured us so well and made it so fun... Read More but also getting the coolest pictures.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lauren K

Beau was excellent before, during and after our wedding. He was great at communicating with us before the wedding, even though we had major time differences because my husband and I were in Korea at the time. He was very accommodating during our engagement shoot and made us feel... Read More really comfortable. On the wedding day he made sure to get the shots we wanted and took lots of great candid shots too. He got a preview of our photos to us two days after the wedding and the full set two weeks later. Very efficient, professional, and a great artist. We couldn't be more satisfied.

Beau Blackburn

Blue Spruce Wedding Photography works to build relationships with couples from our first meeting right up to the wedding day. Everything from the engagement sessions that are included in our packages to the initial face to face meetings, venue scouting, and private Pinterest pages help us to form a bond that makes working together a smooth process. We focus on the candid moments of emotion and joy while still capturing the formal portraits your family will cherish. The photographer is the most important vendor to build a relationship with and we look forward to getting to know you.