Blush Floral Design Studio

Baltimore and all surrounding counties in Maryland and PA.

Wedding Florist, Florist, Floral design

Blush Floral Design Studio is a full service wedding and event florist. We create high end floral designs for your special day and pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Our designs are unique and sophisticated and created with your vision in mind. Whether your wedding is on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, in a beautiful ballroom in downtown Baltimore, a winery or barn setting, we create new, fresh and original designs. We will design, deliver and set up your wedding flowers. Check out our website and contact us to set up your complimentary consult and we will go into all details of your wedding design plan keeping your budget in mind. We service venues in most Maryland counties and SE Pennsylvania.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

24 South Main Street, Bel Air, MD Baltimore and all surrounding counties in Maryland and PA. (410) 808-0212
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Krystal L

Where do I start? We could never thank Linda and her team enough for being such a large part of our wedding day. From the moment I met Linda in her charming studio, we knew we were in the best of hands. We are not very creative, coming from corporate backgrounds, but we did... Read More have several inspirations in mind. Linda just had a way of reading my mind, and she transformed our entire venue. The flowers the day of the wedding? Absolutely gorgeous, we were breathless at the sight of our head table, guest’s centerpiece arrangements, bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, draped floral designs, wristlets, and even a handmade moss styled purse for our flower girl. Til’ this date we still have friends and family members reach out to complement our wedding florals. When we look back at our photos her incredible talent shows, each and every photo captured the beauty, it’s just really hard to describe. If you are looking for a vendor that will exceed even your wildest expectations, request a consultation with Linda. We will forever be grateful that we were able to have Blush Floral Design as our florist. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Krystal and Kyle

2017-10-13T09:49:24 Response from the vendor

Hi Krystal and Kyle! Thank you so much! You were an ideal couple to work with! I can't wait to receive photos. Congratulations again! ~Linda

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kristina W

Linda was amazing to work with. From our first meeting to my wedding day everything was perfect. When we met to discuss my vision for the flowers for my wedding she was so helpful. We discussed more than just my flowers but she also gave me advice on my venue and how to utilize... Read More our venue to our benefit. She provided me with an organized and detailed description of the flowers she recommended for our wedding. The best part of the detailed description was the images of each flower so I could really get an idea of what the floral arrangements would look like. Linda is amazingly talented and I highly recommend working with her to create your wedding vision.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Annie J

I could not have been happier with my experience with Blush Florals. I had a very particular vision and high expectations for how I wanted my florals to look, and Linda absolutely knocked it out of the park. I found Linda to be extremely intuitive, receptive, professional, and... Read More gracious. I could not have been more pleased with the bouquets, they were my favorite part of the entire event! I had many people tell me they were the most beautiful bouquets they had ever seen. And to top it off, Linda was able to do this well within my budget. I could give ten stars if I could!!!

2017-07-19T07:38:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Maureen S

We could not have been happier with Blush Floral Design! Linda's style and creativity is incredible. The flowers and displays were absolutely gorgeous - I had a hard time tossing them when it was time! Wonderful staff! 5 stars!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Lauren C

Linda put together the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. The colors and selection of flowers were perfect for the color scheme and the autumn background for our fall wedding! She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to portray my vision perfectly to add a... Read More beautiful touch in the bouquets, table arrangements, and other décor. I would highly recommend working with her for weddings and any other special event!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Caitlin M

I can't say enough great things about my experience working with Linda and Blush Floral Design. Linda nailed my style and all of the arrangements she put together were absolutely beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with, very accommodating and always kept our budget in mind... Read More when suggesting options for flowers. The floral arrangements for our wedding were important to me, but I didn't have an endless budget and I felt they were very reasonably priced. I would recommend Linda and Blush to anyone - whether you know what you want or not, this is the place for you!

2017-07-19T07:39:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! it was my pleasure to work with you!

Love them

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jennifer W

Stacy and Linda were awesome to work with and my flowers were beyond beautiful the day of! They truly know what they are doing with flowers and it shows. I would definitely recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kaitlyn C

Blush did a wonderful job with our flowers, and I would highly recommend them for your wedding. I went in to meet with Linda for the first time not knowing anything about flower arraignments. I had no idea what I wanted, but she worked with me -- talking about different colors... Read More and what was in season and the results were beautiful. The flowers "pop" in every photo from the wedding and add amazing color (we had black bridesmaid dresses). I also have very specific ideas in mind for centerpieces that I didn't think were actually going to materialize the way I wanted, but Linda nailed it. They were unique and beautiful and I received tons of compliments on them. She also traveled all the way to the Eastern shore for our wedding and worked with us to save money here and there. She arrived on time, took care of all the set up and everything looked absolutely beautiful. I was so pleased with the work they did.

2017-07-19T07:38:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and I absolutely loved working for you!

Stunning!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Meghan T

I would recommend Blush Floral Design Studio to any bride and groom looking for a skillful and creative eye. I entered our first meeting with NO idea what I was looking for and ended up with florals that far exceeded my expectations. Linda and Stacy are a great team, both... Read More creatively and professionally. They made us feel confident throughout the planning process and delivered florals that truly made our wedding day come to life.

Very happy with everything

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Peek A

Linda went out of her way to make sure that we got what we envisioned for our flowers. I didn't have an exact "plan" in mind, I just knew certain flowers I didn't like, and certain flowers I liked. I knew of the colors I wanted, and that I wanted flowers on the chairs, but I... Read More really left most of it to Linda, and I am so so glad I did- she did a beautiful job, she even created a chuppuah for us, which she had never done before, and it was amazing-it was exactly what we had hoped for. Planning can be so stressful, and it was nice to feel like someone made your wedding so beautiful without you having to feel like you have to give them an exact list of things to do. Linda also set up all of our centerpieces, which was great, because it was one less thing to worry about the day of. I am so happy that we went with Fine Florals, and I would reccommend Linda to my friends/family when its their time

Beautiful Flowers within My Budget!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Brooke E

I truly can't say enough about how wonderful Linda & Fine Florals is! When I started planning my wedding and setting a budget, everyone told me that flowers always were the line item that would blow the budget. I was referred to Linda because while she's not an enormous florist,... Read More she makes bouquets and arrangements and conducts herself like one, but without the marked up, crazy costs. She fit EXACTLY within my budget and I was given every detail I could imagine, but more... her vision was actually greater than my own because of her knowledge and everything from the ceremony flowers to the bouquets to the centerpieces was magical to say the least. My eyes lit up like a christmas tree when I saw the final product. I would recommend Linda to any bride without hesitation. She truly is an affordable miracle worker.

Wonderful Florist

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Elizabeth

Linda did the centerpieces for our reception. They were perfect and she made them fit with our theme. I am highly allergic to flowers and she made sure everything was hypoallergenic

Beautiful flowers at a reasonable price

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Stephanie L

We conducted a walk-through at the venue (a B&B with a beautiful natural setting), with Linda and our planner (who had recommended her) and they gave suggestions on what types of flowers to put where. Then I showed her pictures of some flowers I liked and we worked up a... Read More plan that fit my budget. Since she works out of her home, she has limited overhead costs and can keep her prices low. My only suggestion would be that she develop a professional contract and invoice. Instead of attaching it as a document, she copy & pasted it from something into an email. However, when it got to my yahoo account, it was a messy and difficult to match which cost went with which line item. I had to copy it into Word and format it so that I could see what I was looking at. Overall, I would recommend her. It was a positive experience and she did a beautiful job with our budget.

Linda Montuori

Linda Montuori is the owner and lead designer of Blush Floral Design Studio, specializing in weddings and events. I have been in the florist industry for almost 20 years learning, growing and perfecting floral design each and every year. I love meeting with brides and creating a floral design plan to make her vision come to life whether it is a sophisticated downtown venue, a winery, barn, or museum, it's all exciting to start at the beginning and make your dreams come true. Learn more on my website or give me a call and let's chat!