Capturing the most precious moments of your life.

Our Professional Photographers are creative, personable and extremely talented. They like to think "outside the box", and it shows in their unique images. Using more of a candid approach, they specialize in capturing those once in a lifetime moments so you can relive those memories, forever.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1480 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, NJ NJ | PA | DE | MD (856) 207-3643

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Whitney P

Angela Riley (from BME) photographed my engagement photos (Nov 1, 2014) and wedding (Oct 24, 2015). Engagement Session - She withstood the elements with us during our photo shoot while we were whipped in the face by freezing cold wind gusts. The conditions were less than... Read More ideal and my fiancé and I were just ready to go back inside but Angela pushed us to get more shots in. I'm so glad she did that because we got some great photos as a result. Wedding Day - Our wedding party is full of comedians. While this provides great entertainment, it can often delay photo sessions. Since we were competing with sunlight, I gave Angela full authority to keep the party of goofballs in line. She gave them a quick and polite pep talk and our wedding party photo session breezed by like a beautifully choreographed dance. ANGELA IS AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Kelly P

We love BME, especially Angela! She was our wedding photographer and catured our whole day! The pictures are amazing! She has also taken pictures of my children. I have recieved so many compliments on the pictures! If you want to capture a special moment in your life, Angela... Read More from BME is the way to go!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Andrea H

David was awesome to work with. He blended in with our family and friends nicely, to the point people thought he was one of our friends. To us that is a compliment because he made everything so seemless and comfortable. When we went thru our pictures we loved them. My... Read More husband actually spent hours going thru them and putting his favorites into a Facebook folder for friends to see. That's impressive! David was the lone photographer but we had tons of pictures to choose from and so many were amazing. We loved seeing the candids of our guests and almost every person was showcased. Thank you for making our wedding day even better and giving us gorgeous shots to treasure. You rock, David and BME.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kristen G

A+, absolute top notch group! Look no more! We would give 10 stars if we could!!! We had Bob for our DJ on our wedding. He was so easy to work with and interested in our thoughts and the envision of "our" perfect day. He was always only a phone call away with questions even a... Read More year away from our big day! He offered his professional opinion when we needed guidance with song type or schedule and we are so glad we took it! Our day was perfect! It was SO nice to trust our entertainment group and not have to worry at all. Because of BME we were truly able to relax and enjoy our wedding. I can't tell you how many friends and family members have been telling us, "Your wedding was so much fun! We had such a great time." It was so nice to sit and eat and watch the huge crowd on the dance floor! I have heard from other brides that all the DJs are fantastic too! We also used this group for our photographer. Angela is AMAZING! A+ talent, compassion, charm, down to earth, ....did I say AMAZING! She's magical and we are blessed to have found her. Angela cares about you and your envision for your wedding. Just like Bob, my husband and I felt like we were having coffee w friends during our first meeting with her. She offered fantastic ideas, and our pictures are unbelievable! She arrived right on time to our house the morning of and captured every second, every emotion, every smile, of the day. There were times during the night she'd be taking a picture across the room and I'd see my parents dancing and I'd ask her to take a picture and she was right there. She was so friendly and approachable. She made everyone feel comfortable and had us laughing all night. I told her, "I have no idea how to pose and not look awkward." She made me look like a model! There was honestly nothing we didn't like about BME! We recommend them to everyone :)

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Heather S

I can't say enough about BME. I booked BME for my wedding with the owner, Bob Morgan. BME came highly recommended from many, many friends and brides. As most vendors do, BME has a "no refund policy", but when tragic circumstances forced my wedding to be canceled, Bob refunded my... Read More entire deposit when he heard what had happened. BME is an exceptionally talented business, of good people and great leadership. I strongly recommend BME to anyone I meet.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Courtney L

I used Bob Morgan Entertainment and Angela Riley (BME) for my wedding. I could honestly go on and on about both of them. From helping me pick out my package to the final product everything was wonderful with Angela. Couldn't have asked for a better result from her. She brought... Read More my ideas for photos of my wedding to life and i'm so thankful for that. Thank you Angela! Also Chris Hannah of BME was my DJ and he was amazing as well. They were able to play requests I had and really helped me with the planning of my music that would be played at the wedding. Everyone had a blast! Always getting compliments on my wedding photos and the fun time people had at my wedding. BOTH Angela and Chris were very easy to reach and arrange meetings with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jessica P

I used Angela from BME Event Group for my wedding she was Awesome from beginning to the end she was on time,professional, and had great ideas she was very friendly my whole bridal party loved her. I would use her again and would recommend her to anyone looking for a great... Read More photographer. Actually 3 couples from my wedding booked her for theirs. Thanks Angela

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Amanda W

Angela from BME did our photography for our May 2016 wedding! She is fantastic! So easygoing and fun to work with, very detail-oriented, and a true professional! We can't say enough good things about our overall experience! We highly recommend her to anyone looking for only the... Read More best photographer for their special day!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Lissette C

Angela is truly the BEST of the BEST! She is an absolutely amazing person and a PHENOMENAL photographer very detailed orientated . From our very first sit down she made us feel like family even till this very day, my husband and I walked out with no worries and we just knew she... Read More was the one to capture all the special moments of our big day. I know she has done many weddings before but, she made us feel like ours was the most important one she has ever done. We are so honored and blessed to have such an amazingly beautiful both inside and out photographer.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Luz R

Angela from BME EVENT GROUP was fantastic. There are literally no words to describe Angela. Her professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and such a great personality! She helped to calm me down before the big day, making sure that all my... Read More ideas were heard and they were brought to life. I was absolutely honored to have her play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Gina T

Angela from Robert Alan was fantastic! We had so much fun taking photos on our big day. She came up with creative poses for my husband and I! Definitely recommend for any couple looking for an amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Shelli M

Angela was an amazing photographer for our special day. She was professional yet still friendly and fun with our wedding party and guests. She captured more than 2,000 perfect shots from the day. I would recommend her and BME for your special day.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Kelly P

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Heather L

Angela from BME was an amazing photographer and captured every precious moment of our special day!! She intertwined my husband's car ( his second love) into our wedding photos in such an elegant and classy way. She is a mastermind when she is working behind that lens!! If you... Read More want amazing, you want Angela from BME!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Jenna K

Angela from BME is the best! She has an amazing eye and every picture she took was so good I had a hard time picking out our portrait photo. I can't wait to use her and BME Event Group again.

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 1/05/2016

I cannot write enough good things about Bob Morgan Entertainment. We knew from the beginning that we were going to work with them, as they had done a friend's wedding, and were phenomenal. The first meeting with Bob went very smoothly. He helped guide me through the different... Read More choices (my splurge for the wedding was the photo booth - this one did photo and 15 second video messages - highly recommended; completely worth the added cost). We were allowed to choose how interactive we wanted everything to be. The uplighting is also a must. They matched our wedding color scheme perfectly and made an amazing looking room that much more incredible. Bob is very quick to respond to emails and was great the week of the wedding. He had everything planned out in terms of timing, and stuck to that schedule. We were fortunate enough to have Bob as our main DJ the day of the wedding. He did a great job interacting with our guest. I especially appreciated when he handed the microphone over to my father towards the end of the night. There were a few songs on our priority playlist that weren't played (I believe it may have been the universe's way of telling me I should, in no way, ever attempt part of the "Single Ladies" dance), but did not detract from the evening one bit. Both my husband and I would absolutely recommend Bob Morgan Entertainment to anyone looking for a great, professional DJ service.

Bob Morgan

For more than 15 years, I've had the pleasure of being a part of so many amazing events. I'm the proud owner of BME and we've assembled a great entertainment team! I love to MC and DJ, but it's not just me, it's US! "Everything is awesome when you're part of a team!" Ask for myself or our main Photographer Angela. We look forward to helping you make your dream wedding come true!