Capturing the most precious moments of your life.

Our Professional Photographers are creative, personable and extremely talented. They like to think "outside the box", and it shows in their unique images. Using more of a candid approach, they specialize in capturing those once in a lifetime moments so you can relive those memories, forever.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1480 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, NJ NJ | PA | DE | MD (856) 207-3643

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Whitney P

Angela Riley (from BME) photographed my engagement photos (Nov 1, 2014) and wedding (Oct 24, 2015). Engagement Session - She withstood the elements with us during our photo shoot while we were whipped in the face by freezing cold wind gusts. The conditions were less than... Read More ideal and my fiancé and I were just ready to go back inside but Angela pushed us to get more shots in. I'm so glad she did that because we got some great photos as a result. Wedding Day - Our wedding party is full of comedians. While this provides great entertainment, it can often delay photo sessions. Since we were competing with sunlight, I gave Angela full authority to keep the party of goofballs in line. She gave them a quick and polite pep talk and our wedding party photo session breezed by like a beautifully choreographed dance. ANGELA IS AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Kelly P

We love BME, especially Angela! She was our wedding photographer and catured our whole day! The pictures are amazing! She has also taken pictures of my children. I have recieved so many compliments on the pictures! If you want to capture a special moment in your life, Angela... Read More from BME is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Heather S

I can't say enough about BME. I booked BME for my wedding with the owner, Bob Morgan. BME came highly recommended from many, many friends and brides. As most vendors do, BME has a "no refund policy", but when tragic circumstances forced my wedding to be canceled, Bob refunded my... Read More entire deposit when he heard what had happened. BME is an exceptionally talented business, of good people and great leadership. I strongly recommend BME to anyone I meet.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Courtney L

I used Bob Morgan Entertainment and Angela Riley (BME) for my wedding. I could honestly go on and on about both of them. From helping me pick out my package to the final product everything was wonderful with Angela. Couldn't have asked for a better result from her. She brought... Read More my ideas for photos of my wedding to life and i'm so thankful for that. Thank you Angela! Also Chris Hannah of BME was my DJ and he was amazing as well. They were able to play requests I had and really helped me with the planning of my music that would be played at the wedding. Everyone had a blast! Always getting compliments on my wedding photos and the fun time people had at my wedding. BOTH Angela and Chris were very easy to reach and arrange meetings with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jessica P

I used Angela from BME Event Group for my wedding she was Awesome from beginning to the end she was on time,professional, and had great ideas she was very friendly my whole bridal party loved her. I would use her again and would recommend her to anyone looking for a great... Read More photographer. Actually 3 couples from my wedding booked her for theirs. Thanks Angela

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Amanda W

Angela from BME did our photography for our May 2016 wedding! She is fantastic! So easygoing and fun to work with, very detail-oriented, and a true professional! We can't say enough good things about our overall experience! We highly recommend her to anyone looking for only the... Read More best photographer for their special day!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Lissette C

Angela is truly the BEST of the BEST! She is an absolutely amazing person and a PHENOMENAL photographer very detailed orientated . From our very first sit down she made us feel like family even till this very day, my husband and I walked out with no worries and we just knew she... Read More was the one to capture all the special moments of our big day. I know she has done many weddings before but, she made us feel like ours was the most important one she has ever done. We are so honored and blessed to have such an amazingly beautiful both inside and out photographer.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Luz R

Angela from BME EVENT GROUP was fantastic. There are literally no words to describe Angela. Her professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and such a great personality! She helped to calm me down before the big day, making sure that all my... Read More ideas were heard and they were brought to life. I was absolutely honored to have her play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Gina T

Angela from Robert Alan was fantastic! We had so much fun taking photos on our big day. She came up with creative poses for my husband and I! Definitely recommend for any couple looking for an amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Shelli M

Angela was an amazing photographer for our special day. She was professional yet still friendly and fun with our wedding party and guests. She captured more than 2,000 perfect shots from the day. I would recommend her and BME for your special day.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Kelly P

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Heather L

Angela from BME was an amazing photographer and captured every precious moment of our special day!! She intertwined my husband's car ( his second love) into our wedding photos in such an elegant and classy way. She is a mastermind when she is working behind that lens!! If you... Read More want amazing, you want Angela from BME!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Jenna K

Angela from BME is the best! She has an amazing eye and every picture she took was so good I had a hard time picking out our portrait photo. I can't wait to use her and BME Event Group again.

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 1/05/2016

I cannot write enough good things about Bob Morgan Entertainment. We knew from the beginning that we were going to work with them, as they had done a friend's wedding, and were phenomenal. The first meeting with Bob went very smoothly. He helped guide me through the different... Read More choices (my splurge for the wedding was the photo booth - this one did photo and 15 second video messages - highly recommended; completely worth the added cost). We were allowed to choose how interactive we wanted everything to be. The uplighting is also a must. They matched our wedding color scheme perfectly and made an amazing looking room that much more incredible. Bob is very quick to respond to emails and was great the week of the wedding. He had everything planned out in terms of timing, and stuck to that schedule. We were fortunate enough to have Bob as our main DJ the day of the wedding. He did a great job interacting with our guest. I especially appreciated when he handed the microphone over to my father towards the end of the night. There were a few songs on our priority playlist that weren't played (I believe it may have been the universe's way of telling me I should, in no way, ever attempt part of the "Single Ladies" dance), but did not detract from the evening one bit. Both my husband and I would absolutely recommend Bob Morgan Entertainment to anyone looking for a great, professional DJ service.

Bob Morgan

For more than 15 years, I've had the pleasure of being a part of so many amazing events. With my extensive experience, I look forward to helping you in every step of the way, making your dream wedding come true!