Capturing the most precious moments of your life.

Our Professional Photographers are creative, personable and extremely talented. They like to think "outside the box", and it shows in their unique images. Using more of a candid approach, they specialize in capturing those once in a lifetime moments so you can relive those memories, forever.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100

1480 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, NJ NJ | PA | DE | MD (856) 207-3643

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Alicia T

There are no words to describe how amazing our wedding was, and it was all thanks to BME. I imagined they would do a great job as they were easy to work with and very professional from the start, but I could have never imagined it would be to this level. To say they exceeded... Read More all of our expectations is an understatement! Our DJs, Bob and Eric,knew exactly what to play and when to play it. I was a very nervous bride, I wanted to be sure there was going to be plenty of dancing. Bob and Eric certainly made sure of that. My dance floor stayed packed ALL night! All of our guests could not stop raving about how wonderful our Djs were. We had the privilege of working with many amazing vendors, but no one blew us away like BME!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Kelly P

We love BME, especially Angela! She was our wedding photographer and catured our whole day! The pictures are amazing! She has also taken pictures of my children. I have recieved so many compliments on the pictures! If you want to capture a special moment in your life, Angela... Read More from BME is the way to go!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Whitney P

Angela Riley (from BME) photographed my engagement photos (Nov 1, 2014) and wedding (Oct 24, 2015). Engagement Session - She withstood the elements with us during our photo shoot while we were whipped in the face by freezing cold wind gusts. The conditions were less than... Read More ideal and my fiancé and I were just ready to go back inside but Angela pushed us to get more shots in. I'm so glad she did that because we got some great photos as a result. Wedding Day - Our wedding party is full of comedians. While this provides great entertainment, it can often delay photo sessions. Since we were competing with sunlight, I gave Angela full authority to keep the party of goofballs in line. She gave them a quick and polite pep talk and our wedding party photo session breezed by like a beautifully choreographed dance. ANGELA IS AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Julie D

We had our wedding on Saturday October 7th. BME EVENT GROUP took care of our music, photography and photobooth. It was a great price for a package deal. We had Bob Morgan and his assistant in charge of the music for the night . From ceremony to cocktail to reception he kept the... Read More party going. There were people dancing all night long! Bob was so easy to work with and listened to our very specific music needs. Our photographers were amazing. Ash listened to everything that I wanted and was very patient with us girls. We had a big wedding party! Elena was the photographer for the boys and was very patient with us as well. When we met up at the beach for first look pictures they knew exactly what to do! I’ve seen some sneak peak pictures and I can’t wait to see the rest. Our photobooth was a big hit (especially for the little ones.) We got a nice book to look at and even a usb drive with everyone’s pictures. There was an option to take videos and the videos that people took were hilarious! I would definitely recommend BME group for your wedding. You will not be disappointed with the service and packages. Thanks Again for such amazing service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Brittany G

Chris and Angel were amazing! They made our special day absolutely perfect from beginning to end. Our family and friends were on the dance floor all night long and they’re still talking about how much fun they had. I would recommend BME for any event!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Angela M

BME did an amazing job at videoing our wedding. Christian was professional and very easy to work with. We are so happy with our video and will recommend BME to all our family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kate M

Hands down best dj ever! I met bob at a bridal expo and he was so nice and had so much information for me, took time to talk to me personally and answer all my questions. When we met to actually book him for our wedding, my fiancé turned to me and said “ I want him”. Bob and... Read More Nate had the dance floor going all night, kept everything running smoothly and directed me and my husband on what to do and where to go so we didn’t even have to think that night! I was getting compliments all night about how much of an amazing job they all did!! Would highly recommend to any future bride/ party planner!!! Absolutely the best!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Alexandrea Q

My husband Jesse and I got married on October 7 2017, and we had BME as our DJ and Videographer, and let me tell you it was one of the best things we could have done! First off Alvin was our lead DJ/MC and he listened to everything I wanted. We did not do any line dances, thank... Read More you! He played all the fun 90’s music and Baltimore club music at my request and still kept it fun mixing in new stuff from today! The huge ball room dance floor was packed pretty much the whole night! Also I did a dance with the guys in my life that helped raise me because my dad passed away when I was little and I was supposed to end it with my mom, and when the music ran out he replayed it and made sure I got back on the floor with my mom because he knew how important it was for us to have that moment! We had a lot of fun with them and are very happy with Alvin and Seth’s work! Now Christian! He was our cinemetographer and boy did he knock it out of the park! He is also an amazing DJ for the company but when I saw his past videos I couldn’t not have him. We got our high light video back a few days ago and I cry everytime I watch it. He grabbed the most important parts of the day and smashed them all together into a beautiful edit with gorgeous music and it is my favorite! Not to mention on the day he was so professional and kind and attentive. He doesn’t make you feel awkward on camera! He is just perfect! All my brides out there NEED to look into this company to complete your wedding day! Thank you all at BME so much!

2017-10-24T12:56:24 Response from the vendor

Alex, Thank you so much for the kind words it was a pleasure for us to deliver on your most important day. If anyone would like to see Alex & Jesse's highlight you can see it here https://vimeo.com/239195333. -Team BME

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kenza B

I can't believe I was lucky enough to find someone like Bob for my wedding, he was absolutely OUTSTANDING. He is an amazing DJ and an extraordinary person. I had to plan the wedding in NJ, all by myself from France and from day 1, he did everything he could to help me and make... Read More things easier for me. He even gave me the contact of a violinist the first time I ever talked to him when I told him I was looking for one. He was very responsive and was often in touch to make sure I did not forget any detail. He really took care of everything. I fully trusted him with the music and I was so right ! He knew exactly what to play and when to play it. It was wonderful. Everyone loved him and commented on how awesome he was as a DJ and as a Master of ceremony. I also had the photobooth and I am so happy I did. Everyone had a BLAST and I will keep a beautiful book of this great memories, in addition to all the heartwarming videos messages. I am 100% sure it's thanks to him that my reception was such a success. I am forever grateful and wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thank you so much Bob, Alvin and Eric !

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole P

My husband Chris and I can’t thank BME enough for the incredible video they made for our wedding. When we first decided to choose BME, we had read that the film they make will look like a movie... and it truly did. I was in awe at how beautiful it came out; it was like I was... Read More watching a fairytale, except it was our wedding! Christian, Ash and Rachel were able to capture all of the amazing moments of our special day. They were professional, while making us all feel comfortable having them around all day. If you’re on the fence with what company to choose to capture your big day, please trust me on this, BME will not disappoint. I will forever recommend them to anyone I know who is planning a wedding. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole S

I was completely blown away by the DJs at my wedding this weekend (Anthony Serra and Christian Lucas). They completely exceeded my expectations and gave me what countless guests have dubbed, ‘the best wedding EVER.’ Having amazing DJ’s was so important to us because we knew they... Read More would make or break our party. They had everyone on the floor dancing (even the wallflowers). They knew what guest requests to reject 😂 and strictly adhered to our request for no line dancing. They made our music personalized and special. Anthony was an outstanding hype man without being over the top and kept the party alive when an unexpected setback occurred. We had an out of the box request for a glow stick rave from 9:30-11. Christian rose to the challenge and completely knocked it out of the park. I am so, so thrilled that he was a part of this. You are doing yourself and your wedding a huge disservice if you don’t hire either of these DJ’s for your wedding! Thank you again guys! We all loved you.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Sarah C

WHAT A BLAST! Chris Hannah and the rest of the BME crew were fantastic. They were accessible by phone and email and flexible when we needed to change packages. Chris kept the music flowing wonderfully and the dance floor was packed! The Photo Booth was perfect too- cannot say... Read More enough GREAT things!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Heather R

Alvin and Craig did such an amazing job! We got compliments the entire night on the musical selection. Alvin also added something extra with the song "Sweet Caroline" towards the end of the night that really brought all of my guests together. I was worried that since I had such... Read More a small wedding, my guests wouldn't feel comfortable coming out on the dance floor. Everyone got up and danced! Even family members I never thought would. Thank you so much BME!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017

BME completely made the day! From the beginning Bob was a pleasure to work with, he knows his stuff and is easy to get in touch with for any questions you may have. The online portal is so easy and convenient to use when picking out songs and requests. All of your info and... Read More contracts are right in there too. Bob, Chris, and Vinny completely rocked it from the before ceremony to the end. We had 2 locations and everything went seamlessly. The photobooth is a must, they put them all in a book people can sign and also send you a USB with all the pictures and videos on it about a week later. The DJ kept the best music going and Bob MCed amazingly, keeping everything going and people on the dance floor. He even taught people how to do the wobble! They also did up lighting and a picture slideshow. Absolutely everything they did was perfect!!! I cant not recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Briana C

Bob was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made me feel comfortable from the moment I met him. He was easy to get in touch with and always responded so promptly anytime I had any questions about anything. All of the guests at our wedding raved about the music and honestly I... Read More don't think it could have gone any better! Thank you guys for everything, you did a wonderful job!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jessica R

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Music is so important to us and Seth completely nailed it beginning to end. We wanted a certain flow to our evening that was delivered flawlessly. We got so many compliments on how incredible our DJ was. I could go on forever about how he... Read More made our day better than we could have imagined possible. Impeccable job! Will recommend BME and Seth every opportunity that we get!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jessica H

We could not be happier with DJ Alvin and Christian who did an excellent job all around. From day one, the consultation was a dream. They are in south Jersey and we are north, so Bob Morgan set up an online video initial meeting that he recorded and emailed to me so I could... Read More share it with my then fiance and go back to it to reference how to use their online portal. That brings me to the second great feature of their company; the online portal. It allowed us access to our event and gave us the ability to tailor every detail to our needs. They provide an outline and you can easily fill in music, special requests, etc. A week before the wedding, Alvin called to finalize all details and in the process, he put me at ease. He asked me to share my Spotify playlist that my fiance and I had been working on, which was an unexpected plus. Alvin also provided me with the perfect version of my song to walk down the aisle, after I had spent countless hours finding so many versions that just didn't feel quite right. He executed the day perfectly, keeping the guests on their feet the whole night! I knew I had friends who liked to dance, but he got the quiet ones up there, too! Needless to say, I was just in shock and awe in the DJs' ability to read a crowd and do EXACTLY what we didn't even know we wanted, which included a full-blown sing-a-long to "I Will Always Love You", a great aunt falling on the floor in hysterics while trying to pole-dance, and my fiance and his mother inappropriately, but hilariously, dancing to "Push It". To sum it up, you know they love what they do. It's a well-oiled machine of a company and very reasonably priced! We could not have asked for a better DJ experience :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Emily B

We can't say enough great things about BME! We used their DJ and Photo Booth for our September wedding and were blown away! Nick was our DJ and did a fantastic job! He played our requests but also read the crowd and got all of our guests on the dance floor. He made the night so... Read More much fun and our guests loved it! The online software they use is amazing and allowed us to plan everything we wanted and search for music directly through the planning tool. Eric in the Photo Booth was amazing as well! He was so much fun and interacted with our guests. The Photo Booth was absolutely worth it! We were able to fit groups of 8-10 people no problem. And we received a scrapbook at the end of the night with copies of all of the pictures that we love! Thank you so much for an amazing night, we love BME!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Laura R

We made the best decision ever when we decided to use BME Event Group for our DJ. From the beginning, they were awesome. Their On-line program made it so easy to pick out our music. Chris was our DJ and the best. Our guests just loved him and the music played. Everyone was on... Read More the dance floor all night, which was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Thank you to Chris and BME Event Group for helping to make our wedding day complete!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 David B

Want to give a huge thanks to DJ Alvin- he exceeded our expectations by far! Very helpful & professional, & helped make our reception to be wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Alice C

From our first meeting with the company to our meeting with Chris our DJ, we were so impressed with how professional and accommodating they were. I was one that wanted to design a wedding that wasn't just meant to be our day but one that would engage all of our guests. Chris... Read More understood, embraced and executed them all flawlessly. He even helped my husband chose a song for his dance with his mom. I felt that our dance floor was never empty because Chris had such a great personality that he energized the crowd to keep going. Look no further than BME (and Chris if you can book him) for any of your wedding needs. A special thank you to Chris for making our day so special...music was such a big part of it for us and you made us and our guests feel like the night would never end!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Andrea H

David was awesome to work with. He blended in with our family and friends nicely, to the point people thought he was one of our friends. To us that is a compliment because he made everything so seemless and comfortable. When we went thru our pictures we loved them. My... Read More husband actually spent hours going thru them and putting his favorites into a Facebook folder for friends to see. That's impressive! David was the lone photographer but we had tons of pictures to choose from and so many were amazing. We loved seeing the candids of our guests and almost every person was showcased. Thank you for making our wedding day even better and giving us gorgeous shots to treasure. You rock, David and BME.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Elizabeth R

I don't have enough words to express how awesome our DJ Nick was! We gave him a bunch of song requests and he played every one. My husband and I both have a lot of pastors and older people in our family and Nick got ALL OF THEM up and dancing ... even my 95 year old great... Read More grandmother! He was super laid back and listened to our requests and made things happen for us! Nick is a phenomenal DJ and I highly recommend him and BME Group! Thaddeus & Elizabeth

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Rachel B

Thanks to BME Event Group, we were able to end the best day of our lives with the best party of our lives. Nick did an amazing job - you can tell how passionate he is about his craft and that passion kept the party going all night. When Nick started mixing people literally... Read More swarmed the dance floor. The next thing I knew, it was 30 minutes from our event being over. It was an absolute blast. We had so many people coming up to use saying that that they never dance at weddings, but were on the floor the entire time. I'm embarrassed to think we almost thought about just putting an ipod on shuffle, since that was our interpretation of a wedding DJ based on the previous weddings we have attended. Not BME, they mixed music, were constantly feeling the crowd, and kept the energy high throughout the entire reception. I seriously can't recommend their services enough!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Seana P

Loved working with BME. Nick Spinelli did an outstanding job working with us and our semi-unusual musical requests. Guests were coming up to me raving about the playlist all night! He was SO nice and had such an amazing energy that everyone could feel! We also had a photo booth... Read More that all my guests were obsessed with!!! Can't thank them enough for making our day super special!

Bob Morgan

For more than 15 years, I've had the pleasure of being a part of so many amazing events. I'm the proud owner of BME and we've assembled a great entertainment team! I love to MC and DJ, but it's not just me, it's US! "Everything is awesome when you're part of a team!" Ask for myself or our main Photographer Angela. We look forward to helping you make your dream wedding come true!