Capturing the most precious moments of your life.

Our Professional Photographers are creative, personable and extremely talented. They like to think "outside the box", and it shows in their unique images. Using more of a candid approach, they specialize in capturing those once in a lifetime moments so you can relive those memories, forever.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100

1480 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, NJ NJ | PA | DE | MD (856) 207-3643

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Alicia T

There are no words to describe how amazing our wedding was, and it was all thanks to BME. I imagined they would do a great job as they were easy to work with and very professional from the start, but I could have never imagined it would be to this level. To say they exceeded... Read More all of our expectations is an understatement! Our DJs, Bob and Eric,knew exactly what to play and when to play it. I was a very nervous bride, I wanted to be sure there was going to be plenty of dancing. Bob and Eric certainly made sure of that. My dance floor stayed packed ALL night! All of our guests could not stop raving about how wonderful our Djs were. We had the privilege of working with many amazing vendors, but no one blew us away like BME!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Kelly P

We love BME, especially Angela! She was our wedding photographer and catured our whole day! The pictures are amazing! She has also taken pictures of my children. I have recieved so many compliments on the pictures! If you want to capture a special moment in your life, Angela... Read More from BME is the way to go!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Whitney P

Angela Riley (from BME) photographed my engagement photos (Nov 1, 2014) and wedding (Oct 24, 2015). Engagement Session - She withstood the elements with us during our photo shoot while we were whipped in the face by freezing cold wind gusts. The conditions were less than... Read More ideal and my fiancé and I were just ready to go back inside but Angela pushed us to get more shots in. I'm so glad she did that because we got some great photos as a result. Wedding Day - Our wedding party is full of comedians. While this provides great entertainment, it can often delay photo sessions. Since we were competing with sunlight, I gave Angela full authority to keep the party of goofballs in line. She gave them a quick and polite pep talk and our wedding party photo session breezed by like a beautifully choreographed dance. ANGELA IS AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Vanessa K

We had a destination wedding in Puerto rico and hired DJ Ricky Perez from BME for our DJ and MC. Ricky literally was one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding. He made our crowd go nuts and outshined our band by far. We should of never went with the band and hired him... Read More for the entire wedding. His selection of music was absolutely perfect. Ricky was so much fun and great on the mic. as well. My husband and I searched to find an MC that would be able to get a party going, as a MC is very important, and we were lucky to find Ricky to do both DJ and MC. He was so good that my friends from my wedding recognized him the next day in a coffee shop. Most people do not even pay attention to the DJ/MC. All 150 guest had a great time and said how much fun it was, the last hour especially when Ricky took over. I look forward to our next event so we can hire Ricky again. -Vanessa and Sam

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Steve D

Life has been very hectic but everyone needs to know about what BME did for us this past Summer. It's not too often when you move a wedding up by 4 months, and it's not too often the DJ you already booked doesn't bat an eye when receiving this news and just "makes it work." My... Read More Mom was diagnosed with cancer late 2016 and as chemotherapy sessions progressed, we decided to changed the date from Fall 2017 to Summer 2017. We went to work contacting vendors...again. BME was absolutely wonderful in accommodating this request. Unfortunately due to the circumstances we weren't able to get Bob, but he sent Vinny and he was great! Thanks to BME, I was on cloud nine sharing the first dance with my Wife, as well as dancing with my Mom, in what turned out to be our last time dancing together. My Mom passed away on December 28 2017, and I will NEVER forget how BME was able to make our wedding full of memories that we will cherish forever, and for making a special day even more special. From both of us to everyone at BME who helped make this happen, thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 ROBERT H

BME is one of the most hard working and understanding event groups you will find in the tri state area. There attention to customer satisfaction is nothing shy of above and beyond what we could have ever hoped for. - RH

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Kailin J

Alvin and the BME Event Group was phenomenal! We received so many compliments on the great music and atmosphere that Alvin provided and all out guests has a blast. They were very helpful and made the process so easy.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Alaina A

Great team! Everyone danced all night!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Steve T

We cannot say enough good things about BME! From our initial meeting with Bob, we knew our wedding entertainment was going to be a hit. Bob was very professional and made us feel very comfortable and confident in our choice. Leading up to the big day we met with our photographer... Read More Angela and DJ Seth and they worked out all of the important details with us making sure we didn't miss a thing. When the wedding day finally arrived, every detail was handled leaving us with no worries. Angela was fantastic, snapping pictures, letting us be ourselves, and capturing every important moment of our day. Our photo session was fun for the entire wedding party and the families. As for the entertainment, all we can say is top shelf! Seth took some input from us on music choices and worked his magic. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception, he nailed it, even working with our two live performers to work with his sound system. The dance floor was packed from start to finish as we danced the night away with our guests. The level of professionalism Angela, Seth, and Christian showed was unmatched. Every one of our guests has given us glowing reviews on our celebration. When you hear repeatedly that it was the best wedding ever, you can't help but to thank those who made it possible. So to Bob, Seth, Angela,and Christian, we thank you all for making our wedding the best! For any couples considering BME look no further, these folks are first class.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Jessica D

BME did an amazing job with our wedding. Christian and the cinematography team were incredible, and we could not be happier with the highlight video they created of our big day. It is a truly beautifully made film that we will cherish forever. BME also provided our photo... Read More booth, and made sure every single guest (even my 90 year old grandma :) ) made their way into the photo booth for a picture. They also created a photo book for us with all of the photo booth pictures signed by our guests. Bob was easy to work with and very responsive. I would definitely recommend BME for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Carli C

It has been almost two months and I’m finally getting around to reviews for our wedding :) We chose Bob Morgan Entertainment for both our DJ and videographer and I have to say we could not have picked a better vendor for both!! Before I get into each review, the entire Bob... Read More Morgan office and staff were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were incredibly helpful with picking the packages best for us and making everything so simple, which is great when you’re dealing with the stress of planning. First I have to start off with the DJ services! We chose Seth Velez with BME as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing!! He was so helpful before the wedding helping me figure out what I wanted for the ceremony, the timeline of the night, and other music throughout the night. I completely trusted his judgment when it came to cocktail our and dinner music, which was the best decision because our guests were up and dancing even before their dinner was served. We wanted a very upbeat wedding where we could dance as much as possible, and did we dance. Because of Seth and what a great DJ he is, the dance floor was packed the entire night! We had countless people come up to us complimenting on how fun the wedding was and how great our DJ was! Seth kept things moving and kept everyone entertained all night! I cannot say enough good things about him and everyone at BME that made our wedding the best day of our lives! Next, we had the pleasure of working with Christian and his staff for our videographer. They were so great at quickly/efficiently capturing amazing moments for our video and worked seamlessly alongside our photographer. I say this because we decided to do all of our photos before the ceremony so we could enjoy as much of our cocktail hour as possible. We both felt comfortable even though we are not used to having a video camera in our face lol and had a lot of fun as well. I cannot say enough good things about working with them on our big day, but the the best part about choosing BME for our videographer is the beautiful video highlights we received from our day! Christian sent the highlights in just about a month, which was such a short time after the wedding considering he probably had 7 hours or more worth of footage. And OMG the highlight was amazing!!!! I cry every time I watch the highlight lol I am so happy we decided to hire a videographer and that Christian was our guy! Thank you BME for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Lorna H

WOW! Where do I begin?? BME Videographers are by far the best I've seen in my lifetime! Just look at the videos on this website to see what I mean! They are just extraordinary, and so sentimental (and personal). I could watch all of these videos over and over again, however, my... Read More most favorite, is my own wedding video. Our videographer Christian (and his sidekick Christian), were by far amazing at what they do! They caught every piece of our wedding day, and for that, I'm beyond grateful! From the bridesmaids getting ready, to the groomsmen doing shots, to the first reveal of our parents seeing us for the first time, to me walking down the aisle at the church, and Christian capturing my husband Brian's reaction, I couldn't have asked for more. Christian was amazing and very patient. He knows what he wants to capture and he makes sure he meets his goals. He even was open to a suggestion that one of my bridesmaids had the day of the wedding. How can you not love that?? The highlight video was ready within weeks after our wedding, and our full video complete within a month of our wedding day. Talk about efficient! I continue to watch my wedding video with friends and family. Every time I watch it, it brings me directly back to the feelings I felt on our wedding dayI I always see something I missed the first time. Just like a good movie, I can't stop watching it! Some people have told me, "Oh, it will get old, and you will just put it away and watch it on your anniversary every year!" I highly disagree with those people. I want to show everyone I know, everyone that came to the wedding, how beautiful BME's videography work is! How could I not?! Thank you Christian (and Christian) for working with us for hours on end. Thank you for being true professionals. Thank you for capturing all of our special moments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Megan D

I literally cannot say enough how awesome Bob and his team at BME are! I knew from prior weddings that BME does a great job, but I never would have guessed how amazing everything would be. Between Christian and the cinematography team, to Bob and Eric, and the Photo booth,... Read More everything was top notch and fantastic! The dance floor was always packed and everyone mentioned how great of a job BME did! If you’re searching for a group to totally kill it and do amazing, look no further than BME! Thank you so much Christian, Bob, Eric and the rest of the BME team for making our wedding so much fun! Megan & Kevin

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Julie D

We had our wedding on Saturday October 7th. BME EVENT GROUP took care of our music, photography and photobooth. It was a great price for a package deal. We had Bob Morgan and his assistant in charge of the music for the night . From ceremony to cocktail to reception he kept the... Read More party going. There were people dancing all night long! Bob was so easy to work with and listened to our very specific music needs. Our photographers were amazing. Ash listened to everything that I wanted and was very patient with us girls. We had a big wedding party! Elena was the photographer for the boys and was very patient with us as well. When we met up at the beach for first look pictures they knew exactly what to do! I’ve seen some sneak peak pictures and I can’t wait to see the rest. Our photobooth was a big hit (especially for the little ones.) We got a nice book to look at and even a usb drive with everyone’s pictures. There was an option to take videos and the videos that people took were hilarious! I would definitely recommend BME group for your wedding. You will not be disappointed with the service and packages. Thanks Again for such amazing service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Brittany G

Chris and Angel were amazing! They made our special day absolutely perfect from beginning to end. Our family and friends were on the dance floor all night long and they’re still talking about how much fun they had. I would recommend BME for any event!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Julia M

Christians videographer services was the best gift that we received. He captured the first look beautifully and got the rest of our big day into a great DVD that I get to watch and relive my favorite day.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Angela M

BME did an amazing job at videoing our wedding. Christian was professional and very easy to work with. We are so happy with our video and will recommend BME to all our family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kate M

Hands down best dj ever! I met bob at a bridal expo and he was so nice and had so much information for me, took time to talk to me personally and answer all my questions. When we met to actually book him for our wedding, my fiancé turned to me and said “ I want him”. Bob and... Read More Nate had the dance floor going all night, kept everything running smoothly and directed me and my husband on what to do and where to go so we didn’t even have to think that night! I was getting compliments all night about how much of an amazing job they all did!! Would highly recommend to any future bride/ party planner!!! Absolutely the best!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Alexandrea Q

My husband Jesse and I got married on October 7 2017, and we had BME as our DJ and Videographer, and let me tell you it was one of the best things we could have done! First off Alvin was our lead DJ/MC and he listened to everything I wanted. We did not do any line dances, thank... Read More you! He played all the fun 90’s music and Baltimore club music at my request and still kept it fun mixing in new stuff from today! The huge ball room dance floor was packed pretty much the whole night! Also I did a dance with the guys in my life that helped raise me because my dad passed away when I was little and I was supposed to end it with my mom, and when the music ran out he replayed it and made sure I got back on the floor with my mom because he knew how important it was for us to have that moment! We had a lot of fun with them and are very happy with Alvin and Seth’s work! Now Christian! He was our cinemetographer and boy did he knock it out of the park! He is also an amazing DJ for the company but when I saw his past videos I couldn’t not have him. We got our high light video back a few days ago and I cry everytime I watch it. He grabbed the most important parts of the day and smashed them all together into a beautiful edit with gorgeous music and it is my favorite! Not to mention on the day he was so professional and kind and attentive. He doesn’t make you feel awkward on camera! He is just perfect! All my brides out there NEED to look into this company to complete your wedding day! Thank you all at BME so much!

2017-10-24T12:56:24 Response from the vendor

Alex, Thank you so much for the kind words it was a pleasure for us to deliver on your most important day. If anyone would like to see Alex & Jesse's highlight you can see it here https://vimeo.com/239195333. -Team BME

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kenza B

I can't believe I was lucky enough to find someone like Bob for my wedding, he was absolutely OUTSTANDING. He is an amazing DJ and an extraordinary person. I had to plan the wedding in NJ, all by myself from France and from day 1, he did everything he could to help me and make... Read More things easier for me. He even gave me the contact of a violinist the first time I ever talked to him when I told him I was looking for one. He was very responsive and was often in touch to make sure I did not forget any detail. He really took care of everything. I fully trusted him with the music and I was so right ! He knew exactly what to play and when to play it. It was wonderful. Everyone loved him and commented on how awesome he was as a DJ and as a Master of ceremony. I also had the photobooth and I am so happy I did. Everyone had a BLAST and I will keep a beautiful book of this great memories, in addition to all the heartwarming videos messages. I am 100% sure it's thanks to him that my reception was such a success. I am forever grateful and wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thank you so much Bob, Alvin and Eric !

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole P

My husband Chris and I can’t thank BME enough for the incredible video they made for our wedding. When we first decided to choose BME, we had read that the film they make will look like a movie... and it truly did. I was in awe at how beautiful it came out; it was like I was... Read More watching a fairytale, except it was our wedding! Christian, Ash and Rachel were able to capture all of the amazing moments of our special day. They were professional, while making us all feel comfortable having them around all day. If you’re on the fence with what company to choose to capture your big day, please trust me on this, BME will not disappoint. I will forever recommend them to anyone I know who is planning a wedding. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole S

I was completely blown away by the DJs at my wedding this weekend (Anthony Serra and Christian Lucas). They completely exceeded my expectations and gave me what countless guests have dubbed, ‘the best wedding EVER.’ Having amazing DJ’s was so important to us because we knew they... Read More would make or break our party. They had everyone on the floor dancing (even the wallflowers). They knew what guest requests to reject 😂 and strictly adhered to our request for no line dancing. They made our music personalized and special. Anthony was an outstanding hype man without being over the top and kept the party alive when an unexpected setback occurred. We had an out of the box request for a glow stick rave from 9:30-11. Christian rose to the challenge and completely knocked it out of the park. I am so, so thrilled that he was a part of this. You are doing yourself and your wedding a huge disservice if you don’t hire either of these DJ’s for your wedding! Thank you again guys! We all loved you.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Sarah C

WHAT A BLAST! Chris Hannah and the rest of the BME crew were fantastic. They were accessible by phone and email and flexible when we needed to change packages. Chris kept the music flowing wonderfully and the dance floor was packed! The Photo Booth was perfect too- cannot say... Read More enough GREAT things!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Heather R

Alvin and Craig did such an amazing job! We got compliments the entire night on the musical selection. Alvin also added something extra with the song "Sweet Caroline" towards the end of the night that really brought all of my guests together. I was worried that since I had such... Read More a small wedding, my guests wouldn't feel comfortable coming out on the dance floor. Everyone got up and danced! Even family members I never thought would. Thank you so much BME!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017

BME completely made the day! From the beginning Bob was a pleasure to work with, he knows his stuff and is easy to get in touch with for any questions you may have. The online portal is so easy and convenient to use when picking out songs and requests. All of your info and... Read More contracts are right in there too. Bob, Chris, and Vinny completely rocked it from the before ceremony to the end. We had 2 locations and everything went seamlessly. The photobooth is a must, they put them all in a book people can sign and also send you a USB with all the pictures and videos on it about a week later. The DJ kept the best music going and Bob MCed amazingly, keeping everything going and people on the dance floor. He even taught people how to do the wobble! They also did up lighting and a picture slideshow. Absolutely everything they did was perfect!!! I cant not recommend them enough!

Bob Morgan

For more than 15 years, I've had the pleasure of being a part of so many amazing events. I'm the proud owner of BME and we've assembled a great entertainment team! I love to MC and DJ, but it's not just me, it's US! "Everything is awesome when you're part of a team!" Ask for myself or our main Photographer Angela. We look forward to helping you make your dream wedding come true!