Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals

NJ, PA, NY, DE, MD, Las Vegas

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

Northfield, NJ NJ, PA, NY, DE, MD, Las Vegas (609) 742-4110

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Jessica W

Boardwalk photo rental was absolutely the best! Their props are fun and really creative and their staff is so kind, polite, helpful and wonderful. Working with them was an absolute pleasure. We always received a very prompt response and they were so helpful and accommodating... Read More with everything. We needed to change our rental time the week before and they accommodated without a question. Everyone had a wonderful time and the book they made for us was beautiful and full of so many amazing memories. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Boardwalk Photo Rentals!!!! Strongly recommend for any event or party!!! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Rachel W

We met Boardwalk Photo Booth rentals at a bridal show in Philadelphia (Bouche Bridal/Hilton City Line Ave). We were impressed at the clarity of the photos from their booth! We hired them for our May 7, 2016 wedding, and we were very happy that the photo clarity was just as good... Read More as at the show. The props were fun, and everyone got print-outs. It was a great value for the price paid, as they came in below many similar options (and had the best picture quality!). We would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Caitlin H

Great company! They were easy to work with and did a fantastic job! Both my husband and I along with our guests had such a blast with the photo booth! We really enjoyed the book they put together of all the photos taken that night as well as the digital copies they provided. I... Read More would highly recommend this company. 5 stars!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Jacquelyn C

Boardwalk Photo Booth Retnals were on time and professional. I am disappointed because I thought we were going to have 2 attendants and there was only one. I also was disappointed in how big the booth was. It was pretty small and hard to get a big group inside. Also the camera... Read More was too low. People had to sit our crouch. It was a lot different than what I thought I saw at the bridal show I was at. They also didn't have a lot of props, not many good ones. I don't think we got what we paid for.

2016-05-31T12:28:45 Response from the vendor

Sorry you feel this way. I can better respond if you let me know which event you were on May 7th, as we had multiple events. We always have one knowledgeable attendant, we never have two. It would state that in promotional material and contract.... Read Less Read More

Best Photobooth

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kathleen T

This is the second time I've worked with Boardwalk Photo Booth (we used them in April 2014 for my sister's wedding). When it came time to plan my own, there was no question. They had the best prices and the best options. We got a book of all the photos, copies, and a Zip drive... Read More with digital copies. They added our logo to the photo strips with no problem. They were easy to work with, and if I ever need to rent a photo booth again, I'd most definitely use Boardwalk Photo Booth.

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Danielle M

Boardwalk photo booth rentals was an awesome feature at our wedding this past weekend. Our guests flooded the booth and took a ton of pictures. There were a bunch of fun props to use, and the photos came out nice and clear! A copy was given to each person who wanted one. Our... Read More photo booth attendant 'Q' was helpful and super nice to deal with. The guest book allowed people to sign a note next to their photos! Highly recommend this photo booth company for your event/wedding!

Too slow!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

The photo booth was good to have at the wedding once people knew it was there. My cocktail hour was in a different room than my reception and I was assured that it would be set up in between so when people were walking from one room to the other they could see it. But when I got... Read More there I did not see it at all as a matter of fact no one did because it was set up all the way in the back in corner in the dark next to the band so it looked like it was part of the band equipment not the photo booth no one even knew it was there! Finally the women operating the booth started telling people that it was over there (about an hour and half before the wedding was over and my reception was 4 1/2 hours long). When people finally did start taking pictures it took forever for it to work and I only knew cause I went in 3 times and all 3 times I could not stay because it took so long for it to load. It was very very frustrating this was supposed to be the highlight of my wedding but instead it was a disappointment. When I brought it to the girls attention she just said there was too many people so it was taking a while to load. What does that mean aren't there always a lot of people at a wedding?

Best Idea Ever!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Brittany H

Boardwalk PhotoBooth is the best ever! They are professional, reasonably priced and most importantly, just plain awesome! You HAVE to hire them for your event! They were fantastic at my wedding (not to mention the countless other events I have used them for) and brought a whole... Read More new level of fun for my guests. Not only have I had the opportunity of working with them for my personal events, I have had the privilege for them to work alongside me as well in my banquet business. I am a wedding planner at a New Jersey venue and Boardwalk is by far the best photo booth company I've ever experienced. Do not hesitate to hire them!

Boardwalk Photo Booth

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Kimberly P

Booth was attractive and clean with fun props available to the guests. The owner/operator was very personable and helped the guests have fun with the experience. The album was great - so much better than a regular guest book. A flash drive with all the photos - both the... Read More strips of images and each image individually - gives a nice touch to be able to send the photos to guests in the thank you cards.

Fun!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

I had previously booked a different photobooth company for my wedding but they went out of business 20 days from my own event. Panicked, I called the first photobooth company I could find and thank goodness it was Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals! They were very easy to work with... Read More and very kind and courteous to this frazzled bride! The day of the wedding, the booth attendant was professional and friendly. There was a line for it all night long! It was important to me that each person in the booth receive a copy of the photo instead of just receiving 1 strip and Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals was one of the few companies to offer this feature. A scrapbook and usb drive with all the photos were given to me at the end of the night. My only complaint was that the photo printer ran out of ink and the last two groups to enter the booth did not get a copy of their strips. However, it was the last 10 minutes of the night and since we had a usb of the images, we could print out the strips on our own so it wasn't a big deal. I would highly recommend this company!

Boardwalk Photobooth

Reviewed on 7/06/2014

Boardwalk Photobooth was an excellent addition to our wedding. Scott, the owner, communicated with us from beginning to end ensuring that every detail was perfect. The two assistants that ran the booth were on time and very professional. The props were a lot of fun and the... Read More scrapbook they gave us at the end was truly magnificent. Our guests all raved about the photobooth. We loved looking at our guests funny photos and good wishes. Thank you Scott and your crew.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Ashley M

I can not say enough about how awesome my experience was with Boardwalk Photo Booth rentals. Booking with them was so easy and they always answered my questions promptly and efficiently. My guests loved the Photo Booth and the props they got to use! The album they made for us at... Read More the end of all the photos was amazing and it really let me and my husband see all of our guests and how much fun they were having!!! :)

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Jessica C

Boardwalk Photo Booth was the best choice I ever could have made! It made our wedding an absolute blast and the guests thoroughly enjoyed using it. The staff were friendly and helpful. The pictures were a great quality and the album we received was the perfect touch!

Photo Booth Added That Extra Something

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Melissa M

The photo booth added that extra something to the wedding, and kept our guests entertained all night long. There was constantly a line to get in and take pictures and the props made for some interesting pictures. Unfortunately, we ran out of space in the photo book that was... Read More provided so many of the guests were unable to write their comments to complement the photos. Overall though, we were very pleased with the photo booth.

A great addition!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013

Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals was an awesome addition to our wedding reception. All of our guests were really excited! The props really brought out the fun in everybody. Lee, our booth attendant, was fabulous, she did a great job. The guestbook was also a wonderful addition,... Read More allowing our guests to sign next to their photo booth pictures and leaving us with a cool keepsake. Thanks for helping make our reception great!

Boardwalk Photo

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

We had a great experience. They sdhowed up early, the kids LOVED it! The photo album was an amazing keepsake. Absolutely fabulous!

Great service, great quality, just one drawback

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Kristen M

We booked Boardwalk photo booth for our wedding on August 16, 2013. We absolutely loved them! The quality pictures were even better than we expected. The props they provided were great, with plenty to choose from. Our guests had a great time with the photo booth; there was a... Read More constant line! The only drawback, if I had to give one, is that we had guests waiting in line for the booth and were cut off once they got up front. It would be nice I'd the attendant cut off the line when it was about time to close up so no guests waited in line for nothing. Other than that it was fantastic-great value and a great service!

Boardwalk Photo Booth 8/2/13 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Theresa I

Boardwalk Photo Booth did an amazing job!! Everyone had an amazing time in the photo booth!! The only thing is, is that they forgot to give me my CD but hopefully that is being mailed to me soon. They assured me it would be. They generally get back to emails very... Read More quickly and answered any and all questions I had.

Great photo booth!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Maribeth B

I was very happy with the Boardwalk Photo Booth for our wedding. Our guests lined up all night to take pictures. Boardwalk provided a ton of props and our guests had a great time with it. We have a nice scrapbook with all the pictures, plus digital pictures. Scott from... Read More Boardwalk was very nice and easy to deal with prior to the wedding and everything ran smoothly! I definitely recommend using Boardwalk for your photo booth!

Always a great job

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Jessica P

Broadwalk photo booth rentals did an excellent job at my wedding! They were professional and helpful to my family and friends. We love the keepsake of te photo album with messages from our guests! I would use them again!!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Mary S

We used Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals for our wedding photo booth and we were so pleased! All of our guests had SUCH a great time in the booth, we keep getting compliments from everyone about how it was such a great idea! They have a great selection of props that really add to... Read More the fun of the booth, and our attendant was super nice! I would recommend them to all brides! It was worth every penny (and it was affordable)!

June Congress Hall Wedding

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Kira D

I was very happy with Boardwalk Photo Booth Rental. The photos and props were a big hit with the guests. The company was very easy to deal with and very accommodating.

Disappointed

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Anh P

We chose Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals because their package was the cheapest we found, and as an add on expense to our wedding budget, we didn't want to spend a lot on the photo booth. We emailed back and forth with the owner, Scott a few times before signing the contact. A... Read More couple of days before the wedding, we called to confirm the details and was only able to leave a message. It worried me that he was unresponsive. On the day of the wedding, during my cocktail hour, my wedding coordinator informed me that the photo booth company had not arrived for set up yet. We called several times and did not get a response again. I was furious and thought they were not going to show up. They finally showed up just as guests were seated for the reception. I was really glad to have a photo booth at the wedding, because it was fun for guests and they gave us a scrap/guest book with everyone's photo. However, the computer/camera they used was really slow compared to other photo booths (you had to wait for the screen to load up). The other disappointing thing was that we were supposed to get holders for our guests' photos, but not every guest received one. We were even told by some people that the attendant stopped giving them out and she hid them underneath the table! We're glad everything worked out, but if I were to do it again, I would pay a little more to go with a company that was more responsive and had faster equipment.

Super Service

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Amber G

The photobooth was such a big hit at our wedding and the guestbook they made for us was so funny! They were very polite and easy to work with. I am so glad I decided to use them for our photobooth!

My Guests are still talking about this Photobooth

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 A Z

Boardwalk Photo Booth Rental did an amazing job at our wedding on 9/29/12. If you are looking for an unforgettable addition to your event that your guests will continue to talk about for months to come, you have to use Boardwalk Photo Booth. They have great prices, they are easy... Read More to work with, very dependent, have top notch equipment and provide quality prints to your guests, as well as a full CD of the nights images to you. They also make a scrapbook of your guests photos and have them sign it. Priceless. I am so happy I decided to use Boardwalk Photo Booth and you will too!

Start a Conversation!