Bob Raina's Disc Jockey Service

East Longmeadow, MA

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Ceremony

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

East Longmeadow, MA (413) 732-7186

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Chrissy B

Bob did such a great job at our wedding! He accommodated our requests and gave great suggestions when we weren't sure what to do. He also really helped us figure out the timeline for the evening and all of the little details that made me feel much more relaxed. We looked very... Read More professional at our event and was unobtrusive but got everybody partying!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Callie C

Bob Raina did an amazing job at our wedding! He played all the songs we requested and played songs that went above and beyond expectation! All the guests absolutely loved him and he definitely made the reception a party to remember. I highly highly recommend him to anyone... Read More looking for a DJ to make their wedding day special!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Pamela M

Bob Raina was fantastic, he definitely knows what he is doing! We didn't have anything to worry about on our wedding day! I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 James R

Bob was fantastic, not only organized himself, but managed to organize us as well! I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor was so well-utilized. But if I had to pick a single adjective, it would be "professional" by a landslide.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Erica G

Bob is a great DJ. From the initial outreach though the day of our wedding, he was very easy to get in touch with and very responsive. He took the time to help us pick out the perfect music for our ceremony and incorporated some special requests from us for our cocktail hour and... Read More dinner music. In addition, Bob was a great emcee - he helped us transition from one event to the next in such a way that we never felt rushed or worried about keeping to a schedule. Best of all, he kept our dance floor packed all night! He played the right music at the right time to keep our guests dancing. We got nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests about how much fun the dancing was. We got exactly what we hoped for in a DJ, and are really happy we chose Bob Raina.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

My husband and I were skeptical about whether we even wanted a DJ at our wedding: we were all but set on renting some powerful speakers and setting up our own playlists. However, we are so glad that we went with Bob. He made the evening run more smoothly, facilitated toasts, and... Read More reacted to the crowd in a way that kept the energy high on the dance floor. Anyone who is considering whether or not to use a DJ for their wedding, I would STRONGLY encourage you to have a conversation with Bob Raina.

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

Bob was Absolutely Great! After witnessing some lack luster DJ's and convinced that we would never use a DJ at our own wedding, we meet Bob while taking part in a close friends wedding and were really impressed. Upon doing our own wedding planning we immediately booked Bob, and... Read More could not be happier that we did! Throughout the whole process Bob kept in constant contact making sure that all the details were in place. We meet with Bob a month before our wedding to go over specifics, from that meeting we came up with a songs list based on our personal style and reviewed the pronunciation of everyone's name so there would be no mistakes. On the wedding day Bob got to the site early and got set up for both our ceremony and reception. He coordinated great wit the other vendors and the whole event went off without a hitch. Our ceremony was perfectly timed and the music was excellent. Bob really took charge of reception, he meet with the wedding party to go over the order of the evening and kept the whole night flowing. Our music was the very best, our guests all commented on how great Bob was and we could not have been happier with the whole experience. Four months later we are still getting comments on how great the music was at our wedding. We have and will continue to recommend Bob to all of our friends, families, and strangers.Bottom Line If you are looking for a great professional DJ Bob is your guy!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jaclyn B

I emailed back and forth with a few DJs because I had no idea what I was looking for, but I knew as soon as I walked into his office that he was the DJ for us. He was professional yet friendly and honored ask of our numerous special requests, including our "no play list". I... Read More don't plan on getting married again but if I ever need a DJ Bob is the one for us. Everyone at our wedding commented on how much fun it was and how he kept everything going with the perfect choice of music to appeal to everyone. There's really nothing I can say except that Bob Raina is the best!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Brittany B

We got married on August 6th, and we wanted our reception to be fun, energetic and cater to the wide range of ages and personalities in attendance. Bob provided us everything we wanted! Our guests kept commenting on how entertaining and professional he was! We highly recommend... Read More Bob to DJ any event you have!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Kimmy P

We got married on June 28 and our guests are still commenting on how fabulous our DJ Bob Raina was to this day! Even before the wedding, he was patient and diligent and really got to know us as a couple. He cared about what kind of experience we wanted and catered his music to... Read More our taste. He is a seasoned wedding DJ and knows exactly how to throw a great party - our dance floor was not empty for one song. From our introductions, to our toasts and special dances, everything flowed so perfectly and there was not one moment we would change. I was hoping for a DJ with remotely the talent of Bob and he surpassed our greatest expectations! I would recommend his services wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Melissa W

Bob Raina is an incredible disc jockey. He took the time to meet us and get to know us, which helped him understand our vision for our special day. We met several times as we planned our event, and he was able to meet our every need. He offered his suggestions and made valuable... Read More contributions to the social hour, dinner and reception that we would not have considered otherwise. He worked in a new venue and took the time to arrive extra early to insure that all was set up properly and without complications. Our guests have continued to comment on how great the music was – and how they have never danced so much at a wedding before. He is able to read the crowd and play music to keep them on the dance floor. He also was able to take our special requests and even change things up at the last minute. He is professional, dedicated and far exceeded our expectations. I wish we had more parties that we could utilize his services for! We recommend Bob without reservations and insure that any event, any crowd – he will get them out there dancing.

Extremely Happy

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Katy A

My Husband Eric and I booked Bob Raina to DJ our wedding this past June and we are extremely happy with our decision! From our fist meeting with Bob to the end of our reception he proved to be very professional, knowledgeable, fun and pleasant. Bob did a fantastic job making... Read More sure our entire event went as planned which allowed for a very smooth flowing, stress free evening. Bob made sure he included all of our requested songs and was also very creative and able to "read the crowd" so there was never a dull moment! Everyone at our wedding was out on the dance floor having a great time, thanks to Bob! He was very articulate, pronounced all of our wedding party's names right, and played all the music at an appropriate volume so that you could still dance and have fun, but also be able to talk to and hear the person next to you. Bob was very flexible and always available to meet in person, via email, or over the phone. I would most definitely recommend Bob Raina to future bride and grooms and I would absolutely book him again in a heart beat!

Doyle-Rosien Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Meghan R

I can't say enough about Bob Raina. He was absolutely fabulous! Every one of my guests commented on the music. Bob is extremely professional and found the perfect mix of music to keep people dancing and enjoying themselves. The introductions were upbeat and fun and Bob kept... Read More the music at the perfect loudness level to allow for conversation and dancing. I highly recommend Bob!

BOB rocked our WORLD!!!:)

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Amanda L

I can't say enough good or awesome things about Bob Raina, and it seems as though everyone else is in the same boat:) Your DJ is so much more than your Dance Floor Director. Your DJ is the master of ceremonies-- he/she should be trusted to control the flow of your wedding... Read More reception. We rested easier knowing that Bob was our guy behind the curtain. We found Bob Raina after almost every vendor we had met with recommended him--his professional yet fun nature and his uncanny ability to keep people on the dance floor have earned him a shining reputation in the wedding business. He put us right at ease--no gimmicks, no pressure; and it was ultimately Bob who put my busy mind to rest after walking me through the structure of the reception on our last meeting. He took a genuine interest in our journey, and he was available whenever we needed him--even to make some last minute changes to our intro song:) As for the wedding reception, it was amazing--and largely due to Bob's fantastic work. A reception truly has a busy schedule--Bob made it feel easy, transitioning with grace and great energy from one thing to the next. We never felt a moment of confusion or hesitation. After dinner, and when most of the other 'deeds' were done, the dance floor was open for business--and believe me, Bob can read a crowd like no other. It was the best dance party ever! Thank you so much, Bob, for your time and attention, for your amazing talent, and for making our wedding reception so very memorable!

Wedding 9.28.12

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Ashley L

Bob Raina is a FABULOUS and professional DJ. He really helps make the wedding a spectacular event. Everyone danced the night away. He kept in touch with myself and the groom throughout the night to ensure we were having fun and enjoyed the music being played (even as most of the... Read More attendants were on the dance floor). He was easy to work with and really knows how to get the party going with little direction from us! Would totally use him again!! highly recommend him!

We danced all Night!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 marty s

Bob is a wonderful DJ. He has a great sense of how to pace a wedding reception and make sure everyone enjoys the party. His introductions are professional and tasteful. He also knows how to keep the sound level at that perfect point where folks can enjoy the dance floor but... Read More those who want to talk can actually hear each other. This is the first wedding I have been to in years where I was not hoarse by the end of the night. They had to kick us out- everyone stayed dancing until the last dance. I had many compliments about our DJ after the wedding, he made the wedding a great party! I cannot recommend Bob highly enough!

Affordable, professional

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Kathryn S

Bob told me that he has Disc Jockeyed for over 1,000 weddings. He is professional, organized, and has a great ear for music. He listens to his clients BUT he is honest about what will/will not get people on the dance floor. He is respectful and communicates with the bride and... Read More groom throughout the wedding. He gets everyone on the dance floor, and is very responsive to the atmosphere of the party. I had many people of all ages tell me how much they liked the music.

Bob is fab

Reviewed on 5/19/2011 Amanda S

Bob Raina was a GREAT dj. I got many compliments on the day of the wedding that the music was great. He really tailors the music to your taste and assess the crowd with great acuity to discern their needs in the moment! He charged a flat rate and even stayed a little late as the... Read More party was not yet ready to be over. I can't thank him enough for that! He also stayed true to our "dont play list"! A dj can really make or break your party...bob kept the party magical all night long.

Played all our favorite songs

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Elise K

Bob did a fabulous job - he played all the songs we requested, plus mixed in a few others. He had good suggestions for our ceremony and was always responsive to e-mails and phone contact. He was a little expensive, but then the performance was perfect so I would rather pay a... Read More little more and have it be fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Pamela L

Very easy to work with, down to earth and professional.

Reviewed on 10/06/2007 Rachel R

He has EVERY type of music. He didn't have the song we wanted to xcoem into our recpetion too (it was a very bizarre choice) and he searched all over and found a copy it it! He was easy to work with, responsive, and aided us with our slideshow presentation by use of his sound... Read More system! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!;I can not think of one bad thing!! He was great!

Reviewed on 8/27/2007 Myra S

We need two stytems.. one for the cermony and one for the receptions. And we also had a hard time finding a certain song. We worked until he found that song that we wanted. He also spent alot of time going over the whole day to make sure he had everytthing we wanted for the... Read More wedding