Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

62 W Market St, Corning, NY (607) 684-6375

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

MacKenzie and Kat provided the full "glam" for my June 2016 wedding. They both did hair and makeup for myself and 4 bridesmaids. The hair and makeup came out beautifully and held up on this 92 degree day until the very last song. MacKenzie and Cat were professionals but also... Read More just a great time to work with. Some of my bridesmaids had never had their makeup done before and felt very comfortable telling the girls what they did like, did not like ect. I would recommend them for any bride to be!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Liz K

When you get married, any bride or bride-to-be knows how important it is to have everything be absolutely perfect. This is why I chose Mackenzie and Kat at Bombshell to be the ones who would make me -- along the most important women in my life -- look absolutely stunning on my... Read More wedding day. There is nobody else I could ever trust, rely on, or absolutely adore than these two. Mackenzie and Kat are able to effortlessly assess exactly how to make each individual person look and feel beautiful. They have a very raw, unparalleled talent, and that talent is paired with a personality you can't help but love. I am not only thrilled, but incredibly lucky to have had these two outstanding professionals do my wedding. Nobody out there is better. Trust me.

Kat Bristol and Mackenzie Kellogg

Bomshshell Salon is located in the heart of the finger lakes region which is known for many popular wedding destinations. Owners, Kat Bristol and Mackenzie Kellogg have been working side by side for over 7 years traveling to on location weddings as well as providing a conveniently located salon, in the historic Corning Gaffer District, for Brides looking for a relaxing and fun atmosphere for their special day.