Boyd's Flowers

Boyd's has been family owned and operated for over 100 years. Former brides bring their daughters to Boyd's, because that's what THEIR moms did! We specialize in exquisite floral designs, bringing exceptional detail to any occasion. We are prepared to work within any budget while providing personal customer service. Our goal is to surprise and exceed your expectations. Four generations of brides have carried bouquets from Boyd's down the aisle to live happily ever after... Call today for a free consultation and let us make your dreams come true!

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2013 Pennsylvania Ave, Wilmington, DE Wilmington, Delaware (302) 421-2900
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Mollie A

Jackie from Boyd's flowers was wonderful to work with. She listened to the ideas I had, gave suggestions based off of my what I had in mind and came up with a perfect vision. She was patient with my questions, easy to get a hold of and very quick to respond to emails. My bridal... Read More bouquet was stunning and incorporated all of the colors I had wanted. I received compliments all day long. My bridesmaids flowers were all perfect as well, staying simple and understated, yet were still noticed by guests. We added floral arrangements for the tables at the reception venue at the last minute, and I also was extremely pleased with how they turned out as well. Everything about my experience with Boyd's Flowers was amazing, and I would recommend them to any bride looking for the perfect florist!

Great Florist

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Melinda D

Boyd's did the flowers for my mother's wedding and therefore I went and met with them for my own. My wedding colors were royal blue and silver and I was over joyed when Boyd's suggested they could get royal blue roses. I was super excited because all other florist told me I... Read More would just have to use purple ones. Everyone raved about our flowers and how beautiful they were!

Excellent work! Even at the last minute!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Lauren M

We called Boyd's 3 weeks before the wedding when a total DIY plan fell through. They were happy to help and did a beautiful job! Mary was very helpful and flexible to accomodate our specific requests! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Debbie D

As we all understand no one is perfect. There was a error with my order which can be very upsetting but I deal with this company a lot and can honestly say this was the first time. We that being said, the way they took care of me and my issue was the best customer service I have... Read More had in a very long time. Hats off to Chuck and the employee's of Boyd' Flower.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Allison P

Working with Jackie was wonderful! We had a great time planning the floral arrangements for my wedding, and she perfectly captured the "just-picked garden flowers" appearance that I loved. Jackie was attentive, professional, and caring through each step of the process! Thank you... Read More Jackie!

Only one issue

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Leslie C

Boyd's is known as one of the best florists in town and the flowers were fabulous. The only issue with my order is that they delivered the ladies and my parents' flowers to my house as scheduled and were really late to deliver the grooms and his parents plus the rest of the... Read More bridal party flowers. Those flowers arrived at the church 5 minutes before the wedding started.

Jackie Cinaglia

Jackie has been designing unique floral arrangements for over 30 years. Her ability to understand every couple's vision, whether it be from their Pinterest board or pictures from their Gramma's wedding, gives her the opportunity to bring your wedding vision of beauty to bloom. For Jackie, its never to early to call, or too late to schedule an appointment as she works with your schedule for a one-on-one appointment. "I'm always available by phone or email... when flowers say it best, Boyd's Flowers say it better!"