Brandi Image Photography

Tampa Bay, West Coast Florida and Worldwide!

Be Fun, Be Bold, Be in Love

Let's have a blast! You are putting together this incredible day to celebrate your unique love story, and I can't wait to tell it. All the details, moments, smiles, tears, hugs, and unplanned happenings, captured for lifetimes to come. I use professional equipment and experienced 2nd photographers. I offer beautiful albums with lifetime guarantees, online galleries and perfectly flaunt-able USB boxes! Because so much of my focus is on you two as a couple, I love to really get to know you and spoil you through the whole process. For this reason I only accept one wedding per weekend. That gives me the time to really prepare and put my heart into your wedding day festivities. BTW, I LOVE extreme weddings! Be daring, be bold and be in love!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Tampa Bay, West Coast Florida and Worldwide! (727) 515-6659

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kerri B

Brandi was incredible. Every single detail of every single photo was perfect. I could not have been more happy. I only wish I had hired her for longer!

Awesome pics!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

Brandi was extremely professional and listened to exactly what I wanted. I didn't want a ton of posed shots and she was able to get some really great posed and candid shots. She was very timely with her turnaround and very easy to work with. She's also did our engagement... Read More shots as part of the package. Highly recommend!

Brandi turned our courthouse ceremony into a wedding we will never forget.

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Christine S

Brandi is/was the best contribution to my wedding. My husband and I decided to invite a handful of family and friends to our courthouse wedding. It was an instant connection when Brandi and I met for the first time. She completely understood my vision. On the day of my... Read More wedding, my family and friends were trying to figure out how we were going to fit in the 'wedding room' at the courthouse, Brandi took it upon herself to ask to do the ceremony outside. My family and I were forever grateful for her speaking up as all my family members were able to see us get married and the photos look amazing being outside. Brandi took my courthouse ceremony and turned it into a wedding I will never forgot. Working with Brandi after the special day was just as easy. Brandi's webpage is easy to navigate and my husband and I are awaiting our beautifully designed wedding album. Brandi's your gal if you are looking for a personal, fun and a total visionary in your photographer.

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

Booking Brandi was the best decision we made in our wedding planning! She is so sweet and talented. Her photographs are only exceeded by her personality. We felt so comfortable with her at our engagement session and then again at our wedding. Brandi is very professional and... Read More courteous to everyone. Our guests were so relaxed and everyone complimented her friendliness. Not even two weeks after the wedding we were looking at the photographs and reliving our day. She captured beautiful moments we will treasure forever.

Brandi is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2013 Kymburley P

Brandi seems to be everywhere, and manages to catch not only fantastic composition, but also the emotion in the moment through her pictures. She is professional, creative, and very knowledgeable. You can't go wrong with Brandi. She is truly a Master at her craft.

Incredible Photographer

Reviewed on 3/11/2012 Heather V

Took incredible pictures and was super easy to work with. Really captured everything I wanted in my special day! Loooooved Brandi!!!

Absolutly Amazing

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Carissa S

I booked Brandi at a bridal show last Febuary. As soon as we started talking I knew she was the one! She is so passionate about what she does that is shows in her pictures. My engagement pictures turned out so awesome that I couldnt wait for my wedding to come. She does the... Read More traditional but loves the fun and different shots as well. I was married in the keys and brandi did an absolutly amazing job capturing all the moments from my wedding that I will get to treasure for the rest of my life. I will use Brandi image photography any time we get professional pictures done.

Awesome

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Cheryl W

She was wonderful, we had a 250 person wedding reception and she was able to capture some great moments. The formal pictures and photos of the decorations were gorgeous. I would definately recomend her and plan to use her services again in future for family portraits

Awesome photographer

Reviewed on 3/03/2011 Lauren J

Brandi was an amazing photographer to work with. She was very professional yet personal. She made my husband feel comfortable as well....eventough he is not one who likes having his picture taken. As you probably already know she takes beautiful pictures taht last a... Read More lifetime!! I would recommend her to any and everyone!! :)

Brandi Morris

I am a wedding photographer based in St. Petersburg, FL where I have lived my whole life. I love it here but am open to traveling far and away for weddings! For more than a decade, I’ve discovered the reasons why I love photographing weddings; the intimate connection, stolen kisses and the magic of two people promising their forevers to each other. My personal loves are my sweet husband, two beautiful daughters and two cats. I can't wait to learn about you!