Brass String Chamber Ensemble

Live Music, Music

Naperville, IL Chicago, Naperville and other suburbs (630) 830-7464

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Brenda V

We had a trumpeter and violinist from BSCE accompany our church pianist and cantor. They did a beautiful job and we were happy that we chose them to enhance the music at our ceremony. It was a full Catholic mass and they played all of the musical pieces throughout.

beautiful music

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Valerie B

The musicians were fantastic, and selecting the music was made easy. They helped me through the process and made recommendations without pushing me in any one direction.

Good

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Johnylyn H

The Brass String Chamber Ensemble performed beautifully at the wedding. I did however run into a few stressful situations. They took a very long time to return emails and when I left voice mail messages they did not return them. Also, I was not able to meet with them face to... Read More face before the wedding because they felt that it was not necessary. When I eventually was able to talk to someone on the phone, they were very nice and apologetic for not getting back to me sooner but it was still very frustrating. At the end though, they did a great job with the music.