Find Yourself at Bridal Galleria

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

3 Embarcadero Ctr, San Francisco, CA

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Kiera W

I was looking for several specific Lazaro gowns to try on for my wedding. I made an appointment for a consultation during a trunk show. My consultant, Haley, was great and super sweet to work with. She found me another Lazaro dress that I hadn't seen before, and ended up ordering for my wedding. It was a great experience, and the dress arrived exactly in the time frame predicted by them. I would highly recommend the salon.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Samantha Z

I had the best experience at Bridal Galleria. I got to work with Kim, the manager. I went on a Saturday when they were having a Lazaro trunk show. I never thought I would be able to get a Lazaro dress, but I did! I was able to met Lazaro. He helped personalize my dress for me and drew a sketch of me in the dress! It was a wonderful experience. Only issue happened when the dress came in- the manufacture had made the wrong size. The dress had to be sent back and I got 1 week before the wedding. There was a lack of communication between Bridal Galleria and myself on the status of the dress. I did have to call a couple times to check in and see what was going on. But other then that great experience and I was able to wear my dream dress.

Excellent selection and personalized service!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Allyson U

I selected a few stores to visit for finding my wedding gown in San Francisco, but after one visit to Bridal Galleria, I knew they were the salon for me. I was given great, personalized attention to my budget, style and designer interests, and they delivered with a dress that fulfilled everything on my list. They have a wide variety of dresses from some of the hottest designers, and made the shopping and purchasing experience so enjoyable. When my dress arrived, my fittings went smoothly, and they made the dress fit my body perfectly. Grace is a godsend! They were so helpful and attentive, and were even able to sewn on my sash and flower detail at the last minute before my wedding. I received so many compliments about the fit of my dress, and I would encourage every San Francisco bride to check out Bridal Galleria for their gown!

Dress

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Sherie K

You will find a wonderful selection of dresses here on any budget! The sample sales are amazing and the designers are so personable.

Found a great dress, loved the service

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Sylvie R

We worked with Kim and she was an absolute pleasure! I found the dress of my dreams and absolutely LOVED it. I was not crazy about the majority of the other dresses or the look of the salon. They could definitely use some updating.

the BEST shop!

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Crystal W

I came here not expecting to purchase anything yet as it was the first shop I went to and didn't really want to commit to anything just yet since everyone knows the #1 rule in wedding planning is not to rush into anything. Not only was Kate super informative and helpful, she made me feel so calm and the complete opposite of how a stressed out bride should be. I ended up saying yes to the FIRST dress I tried on even though I tried on like 10 or 15 of them. Yes, I was that sure! Bridal Galleria is super friendly and their staff definitely knows their stuff. My sister also purchased her wedding gown here so you can say we will be coming back soon should another sister get engaged. ;)

Convenient, Capable, and Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Sarah T

I learned about Bridal Galleria from a friend who got her wedding dress there. It's in the same building as my work, and I'd originally written it off as being 'not fancy enough' because it wasn't a couture house with a named designer heading the location. I was WRONG! When I went to Bridal Galleria, the staff who helped me were extremely welcoming and helpful. I had a broad idea of what I was looking for, and also a general budget. They worked with me to look at options in that area, but also made some great suggestions for gowns that I could try which they knew would suit my body. They also had undergarments, accessories, and shoes for me to use in trying stuff on so that I had a sense of the completed look. Once I chose my gown, they also conveniently had a seamstress on staff to do the adjustments. Even though it took several sessions to get it 'just perfect', they had quoted me a charge for the work and didn't charge me extra when it took more visits. Every time I went, the time spent was efficient and on-point. Fittings took 20-30 minutes tops, and I never had to wait when I turned up for my appointment. The week of my wedding, when I picked up my dress, it was all ready to go - steamed, wrinkle free, and hanging in an opaque bag to ensure that my husband to be wasn't going to spoil the surprise. They were also really clear with me about what I could and couldn't do to the dress on the day of, based on the nature of the fabric. All told, it was a wonderful experience and extremely convenient to me. While the selection isn't extensive, I'd seriously recommend a visit!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 3/30/2013 Ashley C

I was in a bit of a scramble to get a second dress after discovering my first dress wasn't what I wanted. I shopped around at many places in San Francisco, but Bridal Galleria made me feel so at home and welcome!

Dress of my Dreams

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 N M

I have a hard time making decisions, so to find "the dress" was not an easy process. To know what I wanted and to stay within budget are no two easy feats. Anne Marie at Bridal Galleria was incredible, kind and so helpful. I wore the dress of my dreams and married the man who captured my heart on New Year's Eve this year.

Nice place but stuck-up service

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Roz h

Nice place with lots of designer collections. But the service was very stuck up. They also dont allow brides to take photos of their dresses.

Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Kate M

Pascale at Bridal Galleria was a amazing! She was so calm, attentive & professional. She really listened and helped me find the perfect dress under my budget goal! I absolutely loved my dress.

Wonderful Experience and Wonderful dress!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Meredith B

I went to a few other places before settling down here. The reasons are: they have a good selection and listen to what you want. They are professional, have great ideas, are positive and wonderful to work with. Even when some of the items were custom, they kept calm and created beautiful pieces. When a bride has lots of nerves and energy floating about they help keep things grounded and focused. It was a wonderful experience here! And ask for Kate, she's fantastic.

a place to find THE DRESS

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Rebecca W

I found the perfect dress there! Though I was not completely happy with the service, the quality of the dress was fantastic. My stylist, Shana, was an angel who was always looking out for my best interests while the rest of the women in the shop were not as welcoming. They made the dress fit me perfectly and helped me with the alterations to make my vision come to life. it was beautiful!

If You Want Wang For Your Wedding, Go Here

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Karli B

Grace at Bridal Galleria knows the business and is the best at what she does. I saw a Vera Wang gown online that was only available in LA, but Bridal Galleria was able to fly the dress up so I could try it on. After purchasing the dress, I ended up having to postpone my wedding due to a health issue, and Bridal Galleria was happy to store my gown until we rescheduled. I had two fittings — a pinning and a final fitting, and they did a great job. My entire experience was easy and enjoyable. The only problem? I wish I could have worn my gown more times!

WOW!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 meredith m

What an amazing selection of dresses! I could go to this store everyday and try on something new. The consultants were extremely helpful and supportive and I found my dress and they didn't try to force alterations or months of waiting for them to "order my size". I had an amazing experience and would absolutely recommend this place to all my friends!

Good selection but...

Reviewed on 2/14/2012 Sarah G

I don't know how to say it except that there was something missing here. The dressing room area is a little tired, the dresses are a little tired, and the staff didn't make such an important decision feel particularly special. I loved the selection so it was a great first shop, but I don't think I'd want to go back.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Summer S

They were very helpful, honest and real. There was no fake interest or enthusiasm and for this I was truly thankful. Nothing turns me off and assures I will not recommend or be back, someone who is putting off a show to earn a dollar. There skill is what makes it worth going in. They have timely alterations and great customer service. Thank you!

Good selection of high-priced gowns

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Pauline L

I first tried on my dress at Kleinfeld's in New York but wasn't ready to purchase since it was my first day of dress shopping. When I started shopping in San Francisco, I found it again at Bridal Galleria. I purchased it there solely for the convenience of the location and I liked that they can store the dress there until the wedding. Otherwise, the place was unremarkable. The salespeople were nice enough but I was annoyed that the owner or manager said they could match the price in New York, but after they found out the price, they weren't willing to meet it. At best, it just happened to be the designer's trunk show so I got the standard 10% off. Alternations on the hem looked sloppy but I didn't make a fuss because I figured who's going to really notice the bottom of my dress? They just snipped the tulle with scissors and left the ends a bit ragged and uneven while charging hundreds of dollars for the job.

Great shop

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Walker B

The bridal galleria was a great shop, the staff was very helpful and I had a great experience. The site is a bit less attractive than some shops I went to, but the staff made up for it!

trunk show!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Julie T

i went to a vera wang trunk show and found the perfect dress! i ordered it right then and there and received it a week earlier than expected. i also ordered my veil from bridal galleria. everyone treated me just lovely and i had so much help finding the perfect dress. i highly recommend trunk shows!!

great bridal dress boutique

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 Betsy W

bridal galleria is great! the store itself is beautiful and is chock full of gorgeous gowns. although the gowns here are on the pricey side, you will find the largest collection of high-end gowns here, especially monique lhuillier--my favorite! the service is great, from beginning to end, and the woman who owns the boutique--grace--is wonderful!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 Camille Z

Beautiful dress... but too expensive!

Found my dress here! Great service too!

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Lauren H

This store has great selection of wedding gowns. Prices range from $2500-$15,000. I found the one here and Haily was incredibly helpful every step of the way, from finding the dress to the final fitting.

great service

Reviewed on 8/13/2011 Simone V

When I went to try on dresses, I already had a dress in mind. It fit beautifully, but I tried on more dresses just to be sure. The person helping me was so professional. She listened to what I wanted in a dress and brought me dresses to try on at both ends of the spectrum. Finally, I found my perfect dress. It had bling, but not too much, a short train, and figure flattering. it was perfect for my venue and I received so many compliments. I love my dress so much, I'm going to display it in my home. Purchasing a dress that is of good quality, makes a difference in how you feel on your wedding day. Stay within your budget, but get what you want.

A necessary evil

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Dianna M

Bluntly, if you're an SF bride, you have to go to Bridal Galleria because of the selection and location but you won't necessarily love it. The ambiance isn't great and the service leaves a lot to be desired. You won't be likely to receive any deals or discounts, and the alterations aren't cheap. They also don't let you take photos, which seems archaic in light of that thing called the Internet. Seamstresses are competent and did make quite a few custom alterations for me, but the first attempt at a hem (basic, no?) came back wrong (longer on the sides than the front/back) and on dress pick up day we found that detailing had been mussed in the process and had to wait while they repaired it. A dress should be perfect upon pick up if they've been holding on to it for 6 months, no? All in all, Bridal Galleria is fine. They have a few salespeople who are great, a few who are rude and a few who just don't seem all that competent. Come for the selection and possibility that your dress is here, but don't expect fanfare or a really easy, great experience.

TO Bridal Galleria