Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

900 W Rte 70, Marlton, NJ

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Jacqueline H

I went to about six other shops and tried on about 50 other dresses and Bridal Garden was my final stop and great. Gillian was amazing and helped me make decisions better than anyone else I had worked with. Alterations were great as well.

Love Love LOVE

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Jennifer P

I will admit that I did not spend a ton of time searching for my special dress, but one trip to Bridal Garden was all that it took. I found the dress of my dreams in a matter of minutes and the price was unbeatable. (I even called around to make sure). I can honestly say... Read More that I would recommend this place to any bride looking for a stress-less dress shopping experience. The saleswomen are all so kind and understanding and the alterations expert is not only hilarious but does incredible work as well. It is a little costly to have your dress altered here, but trust me- it's 100% worth it. Truly - I could not be happier. Best of luck to all the future Brides!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Lisa F

This was the first and only bridal shop I went to. Gillian, my bridal consultant, was beyond helpful and really did a fabulous job helping me find the perfect dress. The alterations department (Patricia) was also FABULOUS!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Marissa B

My dress was everything I ever dreamed of! Diane was such a great help at Bridal Garden!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 kristin c

I came to this place to help my friend pick out her dress and the wonderful customer service I witnessed stuck out to me then. So when it was my turn to look for a dress, this was my first choice. I do not have the best luck finding dresses that compliment me so I thoughtI have... Read More a better chance here. I went in with an open mind and Diane met with me and kindly took on the challenge. We tried a couple styles that she thought would compliment me and we found one that seemed to be the one for me. It was probably a dress I would have never even gave a chance and Im so glad Diane had me try it. It was strapless which made me feel slightly uncomfortable but when paired with the belt and bolero and veil that Diane brought to me, I was convinced it was meant to be. I felt so relieved that the huge chore of finding a dress was not a chore at all and went so easily and was even an enjoyable experience. I found my dress so easily and the price was reasonable. I chose to have the alterations done there as well and by the end of the process, the dress fit me like a glove. I was surprised at how perfect the dress fit and how comfortable I was in it.I did not have to fuss with it at all the entire day. I received so many compliments on my dress and I love the way it made me feel so special. I am so pleased with this bridal store! I made the right choice!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Emily M

The Bridal Garden was the first bridal salon I went to. I made an appointment back in August of 2015, and was paired with Donna. Donna was amazing! I showed her my Pinterest board and she starting pulling dresses. I probably tried 6 dresses before finding the one! She picked out... Read More a veil, measured me and we ordered the dress. It arrived in January and I made an appointment to try it on. It was beautiful! I then made an alterations appointment. Isabel was my seamstress and she was awesome! I had a total of 3 appointments and she listened to everything I had to say! She totally eases your nerves. Alterations are costly (starts at $500), but Isabel has to be the best out there, she was worth the money! I picked up my dress earlier this week. It was beautifully packaged in a garment bag. One of the sale associates brought the dress out to my car and placed it in the back seat. I cannot rave enough about this place! I cannot wait to wear it this Sunday at my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Kimberly L

I went to 3 bridal salons in South Jersey across 1 weekend, and Samantha was definitely the best consultant I had that weekend. She pulled a variety of dresses, listened to my feedback and made her own suggestions informed by it. I ended up being drawn to one that I had... Read More pinned, without realizing it was the same one. She was assertive in the good way, very supportive and didn't at all make me feel like I was taking up too much of her time when I wanted to put several dresses back on to have another look. I needed to think about it but wound up coming back the next day to try on the top pick again... which is when I decided it was the one. Samantha seemed so genuinely happy for me, and it helped make the experience a fun one. The dress was under my budget too, a win-win!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Emily S

I was very disappointed with the people at Bridal Garden. They truly have beautiful dresses, however the customer service was awful. Going to bridal garden, I was very excited and eager to try on wedding dresses. I had recently lost a lot of weight and was ready to find the best... Read More gown. When I got there, I automatically felt the "I'm just worried about commission" attitude from my assigned consultant. I didn't let this ruin the moment and started trying on dresses. The experience was different from another salon I went to, I didn't find it very personal, more just get undressed, here's the dress, do you like it or no. I found the dress and it truly was beautiful. The consultant did a great job finding the dress, however this is where the most problems began. The consultant I worked with was taking my measurements and commented that I had excess skin and asked if I was going to get rid of it before the wedding. I couldn't believe she had said it, but did let it go because I loved the dress. When we sat to decide the size, she said I was "perfect" to a certain size. When I expressed my desire to get a size bigger just to be safe, she neglected my opinion and ordered the size she suggested. When my dress came in, it didn't fit and I was heartbroken, knowing and fearing that this would happen. My body had not changed. While I am standing crying in a wedding dress that doesn't fit, the consultant is asking if I want to try on veils and jewelry. I just wanted her to apologize, not to take responsibility, just to say it is going to be ok and that I will help you. She said none of this and called in the manager and seamstress. The seamstress, isabella, was amazing. She tried to help, made me stop crying and offered solutions. In the end, she took my measurements wrong and a new gown had to be ordered. The dress on the day was incredible and beautiful, however the experience at Bridal Garden was awful. I would not recommend this to family or friends. I appreciated all that Bridal Garden did in the end to help me, but while there I truly felt like I was just another girl there to spend money - not a bride looking for a dress for her special day.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Danielle C

I found my wedding gown at Bridal Garden last weekend and I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Kye!!!! She listened to all of my thoughts (and I was all over the place!) and she picked so many beautiful dresses for me to try on, one of which ended up being the dress of my... Read More dreams. She was very knowledgable about the designers, fit, fabric, and options for each dress. She was also very patient with my entourage and answered all of their questions in detail. I felt so comfortable purchasing my dream gown from Bridal Garden. I will definitely be back for bridesmaid dresses in the few months!!!! Thank you Kye and thank you Bridal Garden!!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Tara S

I ended up buying 2 dresses at the Bridal Garden and had a great experience throughout! My first visit was a solo one as a "recon" mission because I didn't want to bring an entourage along as I tried to figure out what I liked first before the opinions began! I recommend this... Read More approach if it fits your style, and visited a few places before selecting 2 bridal salons for a visit with my mom and bridesmaids. When we returned as a team to go through my favorite selections, my consultant Donna was easy to work with, and even brought a few others out to help make the final decision. I absolutely loved the dress and the price was fantastic. Dress purchased! A few months later, I learned I was pregnant and made my way back to the Bridal Garden for another dress - this time with mom only. Donna brought out another fantastic selection of gowns and I said yes to a much larger, and forgiving dress. Unfortunately the store's policy is that you either buy out the original dress, or lose the deposit. So, we ended up paying the remainder of the original dress off, and buying the second one. Not ideal and that would be my only complaint, although I can understand the store's policy. By the time of my wedding, I was in my 7th month of pregnancy and the alterations department was absolutely fantastic. I had 3 visits, the last fitting about a week and half prior to the ceremony. There was so much care in making sure the dress fit perfect and on the day of the wedding there was no issue with my baby bump! I highly recommend the Bridal Garden and the staff for an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Jenn K

Bridal Garden was the first place I visited during my weekend of wedding gown shopping, and it should have been the only one I visited. I worked with Donna during my appointment, and she was an absolute pleasure. I brought a few pictures of gowns I was interested in, and she... Read More pulled a variety of beautiful dresses, one of which ending up being my gown. I also had my alterations done there, and every single person I met was so friendly and helpful. My dress came out beautifully, and I received, and am still receiving, so many compliments. I have already recommended Bridal Garden to some recently engaged friends, I had a truly wonderful experience there.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Natalie D

Everyone at bridal garden was lovely to work with. I went at first to look for a dress but didn't quite find it. I wanted a very specific type of veil that I was having a hard time finding. I went back to bridal garden, told the woman what I was looking for and she pulled it out... Read More right away. I went back a third time for a trunk show and got the most gorgeous hairpiece. Bridal garden really helped pull together my entire look.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Cassie C

Amazing Dress. Amazing price! Amazing customer service! The dress buying experience is spectacular!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Allison L

The Bridal Garden is a great wedding boutique. They have excellent designers and a lot of variety. I went during a trunk show for Hayley Paige and had a huge selection to try on. In the end I was able to create a custom Hayley Paige dress taking the top of one and the bottom... Read More of another - something I didn't even know was possible! Gillian was my bridal attendant and she was lovely! All of my bridesmaids got their gowns at the Bridal Garden as well and Gillian joined us to make sure that the gowns complimented my dress. It was such a pleasant process and everyone looked great!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Alexis B

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing my experience was at The Bridal Garden. I had a Friday morning appointment and was the only one in the boutique which was fantastic for my entourage of 5! Donna was my consultant and not only did she have amazing ideas and style,... Read More but she completely eased my nerves! After showing her a few dresses from Pinterest that I had liked, she came back with so many amazing options and I found the perfect dress! They have a fantastic selection of great designers, and truly do care about making you feel special! I can't wait for my dress to arrive!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Julia N

I bought my dress from the bridal garden but my experience was perfected by Kye! She really listened to me, she's hilarious, so personable and made my experience at the bridal garden unforgettable!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Naomi L

All the ladies at Bridal Garden are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Bought the second dress I tried on. Process was easy and fun.

Very helpful and friendly

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Cathy G

The staff at Bridal Garden made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. My consultant Kye was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. She helped me select my dress, my bridesmaids dresses and my jewelry. I am so grateful for everything the ladies at Bridal... Read More Garden did for me. They helped make the whole whole shopping experience feel special and fun.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Lauren W

I've read a lot of bad reviews, so I was a little weary about going to visit. ASK FOR DONNA! She was so sweet, really made me feel like she was listening and that she wasn't at all annoyed with my indecisiveness! I ended up telling her I wanted a mix of two dresses that I found,... Read More and she brought me exactly that! My mom was so impressed! She also gave me a lot of good advice and I look forward to working with her :) Thanks again Donna :)

Kye Rocks

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Laurie J

I have to admit, the idea of having to try on wedding dresses and basically standing around in my underwear didn't thrill me. Especially because I was afraid to buy a dress too early before I lost weight. The Bridal Garden eased all my fears and concerns. I called ahead to... Read More make an appointment and let them know my concerns about losing weight. The person I spoke to assured me that it's better to buy early to allow the dress to come in with enough time for alterations. She asked the type of dress I was looking for and she said that weight loss would be easy to alter with that type of dress. My consultant was Kye and she is absolutely amazing. She sat down with me and asked what type of dresses I wanted and what my budget was - I handed her some pictures I'd found online and in magazines - she studied them and then was off to retrieve some dresses. (You don't get to look at the dresses - they bring them to you.) She'd have my try on a dress, then ask me how I felt in it. She'd ask what I liked about it, then we'd move onto the next dress. If I didn't seem happy with a dress, she immediately had me take it off - she didn't let me waver from my original reaction. After the first group, she brought more dresses based on my initial reactions to the first group and we repeated the process. She told me she wasn't going to tell me the prices of the dresses (though she assured me they were all in my budget) because she wanted to me to focus on how I felt in the dress. Many dresses were those I brought pictures of, and if she didn't have those - she brought some with the same look/feel so I could decide if I liked that type of fit. It came down to two dresses and she helped me try them both on several times, even bringing me a veil and having me walk around in it. She asked me to describe my wedding (decor, location, etc) then told me how one of the dresses really went with that vision. Turns out it was the dress I was leaning toward (it was in the pictures I brought) and her setting the stage really helped me decide. At the end - she told me the prices of the two finalists - I'd picked the dress that was nearly half the price, which is the dress she also felt fit my vision. I bought the dress and she told me we were "in a relationship" now and that I should let her know if I needed anything - which I did - bridesmaids dresses. The bridesmaids got the same awesome treatment and service with Kye. We were able to look at some samples up on the bridesmaid floor, then Kye would carry up other samples that went along with pictures I brought and types I was looking for. If she didn't have colors I liked in a certain style, she brought me another dress from that designer in that fabric and color so I could react. She even brought up my wedding dress sample so the bridesmaids could stand next to it and I could see how we would all look together. We found a dress we all loved, and my bridesmaids got a 15% discount because I bought my dress there. Alterations was the only hiccup because I lost so much weight. The dress wasn't fitting right up top and the seamstress and I had a difference of opinion for how something should look (but given a 30 pound weight loss - she did amazing work). Kye stepped back in and helped get it all sorted out because she saw my vision for what I wanted - and everything looked wonderful on my wedding day. Overall - a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Natalie S

I am happy and honored to write a wonderful review about my experience at Bridal Garden. I worked with Kye who helped me find my dream dress. It was absolutely gorgeous and I am still getting compliments on how beautiful I looked in it!! I had gone to about 7 bridal shops before... Read More working with her and was beginning to get frustrated with finding something that I loved and for a good price. She was accommodating, generous, honest, and funny which made my experience that much better. She also worked very well with my tight budget and really made me feel beautiful. In addition, I had difficulty finding the perfect veil but once again she helped me find something that fit well with my dress and budget. I couldn’t help but notice some of the negative reviews in here. I am sorry if your experience was not great but mine was and I do not want to steer away other future brides. Bridal garden has an amazing selection of dresses within reasonable cost. If you are hesitant about meeting with a specific consult, please work with Kye. She really does an amazing job and will not make you disappointed. As I wrote in my recent thank you card to her, “Every bride needs Kye!!!!”

Not the experience I imagined

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Suzanne T

I sensed some tension between the sales and alternations departments. My sales consultant clipped the back of my dress in a spot that made it look very different than the actual dress (looked more mermaid but was really a fit & flare). This wasn't known until my second fitting... Read More when I asked the seamstress about the shape of the dress and we figured out the issue. I even had a picture of my back when I tried on the dress and she pointed out exactly where it SHOULDN'T be clipped. However, the seamstress was very kind about the confusion. She gave me time to think about it and said the change was definitely possible. I ended up keeping the intended shape of the dress, but it was certainly different than what I was sold on. The alternations department was very understanding and kind about the change, but, of course, it was really a sales mistake. Overall, I was pretty disappointed in this place.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Linda F

My visit to the Bridal Garden to find my perfect wedding dress was very disappointing from start to finish. When I walked in, I was greeted rudely and told to sit down and fill out a form like I was visiting a doctor's office! Is this really how to greet a bride who is coming... Read More in to potentially spend thousands of dollars at your shop? I was soon taken to a messy dressing room by my consultant. After explaining to her what I had in mind for my dream wedding dress, she brought back a number of dresses to try on, but only one or two were even close to what I had asked for. I am a somewhat curvy bride, and the selection was extremely limited. The worst part was that my consultant was very rough with me, tugging and pulling the dresses to get them on me (almost to the point of ripping them). She had no respect for me or the dresses. This was not the wonderful experience I was expecting for my first bridal shop visit! Also, my consultant had no patience and just rushed the whole appointment. I had scheduled a 1 1/2 hour appointment, which she crammed into 30 minutes. She never took the time to get to know me or my preferences. The rest of the staff was very snobby, and not a single person even smiled or said anything to me. Sorry, Bridal Garden, but you made shopping for my wedding dress an awful experience. I have since found a wonderful bridal shop where the staff actually care about their brides!

Good Variety!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Megan D

I will start off by saying that I didn't purchase my dress here. It was my first time trying dresses on, and wasn't ready to commit before visiting other stores. However, they have so much variety, and brought me exactly the types of dresses I was looking for. My consultant... Read More really listened to my feedback and brought me dresses based on what I felt about the ones I had already tried on. Overall, I had a very nice experience here.

Bridal Garden

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Mary C

I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses at Bridal Garden and I was very happy! Ky made me feel so special and beautiful even though I was a little nervous especially because my entourage was pushing me in different directions the first day I went there. What I liked is that she... Read More focused on showing me dresses like I described and reading me to see what I liked or didn't like. The dress I ended up getting, which is 100% the perfect dress for me, was not even at the top of my budget, so she didn't try to get me in the most expensive dress but definitely the right dress for me. I also think the bridesmaids had a good experience, although they pushed them to order 2 sizes larger than their street size and I don't really think that was necessary according to the bridesmaids. But I guess you never know. Alterations were also great -- one time I forgot my shoes but it wasn't a big deal and I didn't get scolded for it or anything! My dress was strapless and I hardly had to tug at it all day, so they got it right. This place doesn't carry the cheapest dresses, but they carry a huge selection and I was very happy with the variety I tried on initially and according to my alterations girl, I was the only one who bought that dress that she has seen, so they even carry the more quirky ones you might not see elsewhere or even know you want!

Start a Conversation!