We Have a Dress For Every Bride!

The Bridal Garden experience will exceed your expectations and make your search for the perfect wedding gown remarkable. Since 1990, our full service bridal salon has provided a team of specialized consultants, extraordinary customer service, expert alterations and an outstanding bridal collection.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

900 W Rte 70, Marlton, NJ (856) 988-8188

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Ariel E

I had a great experience here, all thanks to my consultant Natalie. I absolutely recommend to request her for your appointment! She was bubbly, excited, and made me feel like her most important appointment. She listened to exactly what I wanted and brought me the greatest... Read More options. She let me take my time, which I really appreciated since shopping for a bridal gown is a special experience I didn't want to rush. What I appreciated most was that we gave her a range for my budget, and she respected it so well. She didn't just pull dresses at my max budget, but from all ranges. The dress I fell in love with was such a happy medium in my budget that I couldn't be happier! The entire process with Natalie was wonderful from the start to the final payment process. The only reason I don't give this place 5 stars is that when I initially walked in, one consultants in particular seemed absolutely miserable, walked by myself and my family without saying hello or even looking at us. It gave me an initial uneasy feeling, but Natalie quickly changed that. When we left, this consultant again did not address us whatsoever even though we were standing right in front of her! Besides that, my experience here was wonderful. Again, definitely request Natalie for your appointment!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kaitlin W

Bridal Garden was my second appointment, and Kye was my fantastic consultant. She asked me a bunch of questions, and then pulled some great dresses. She was efficient, and kept the appointment moving quickly. She had valuable feedback as I tried on dresses, which I greatly... Read More appreciated. Her fast pace may be overwhelming to some brides, but maybe she has a different approach if it's your first appointment. Either way, I highly recommend Kye!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Theresa S

From the first fitting to the last, I felt that my dress was perfect with and without the tailoring! They were great for my bridal needs, and they were one of the only places that carried the designer that I was looking for. They helped me find the perfect dress for a great... Read More price!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Brittany L

I showed up to Bridal Garden expecting wonderful service as per the reviews I saw on here. My consultant, I don't even know her name as she didn't tell me, was rushed and rude to my family members. She didn't listen to my feedback and kept bringing dresses back that were exactly... Read More what I told her I did not like. That was an aspect I didn't like, they don't let you look at dresses. They simply bring them back. I very well could have found a dress there but was turned away by the customer service. I found a dress at another salon, and when I called back to cancel my appointment the person was rude and asked what I did find. Staff was not supportive and did not seem interested in me at all.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Chrissy

Worst experience I have had thus far! The consultant was disinterested and lacked attention to detail. I specifically said I did not want a strapless dress and she brought me strapless dresses; I specifically said I did not want a high neck line and she brought me about 5... Read More dresses with high necklines. The dresses themselves seemed warn and outdated. I was so displeased with the service and the selection I walked out in the middle of my appointment. If you consider yourself a modern bride who expects great service stay far away!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Jaclyn V

Bridal Garden was GREAT! They were the 1st salon I went to. Unfortunately, I did not find exactly what I was looking for then. I ended up finding my dress at a salon in Philly. i called Bridal Garden the next day and they said they did not have it in stock, but could have it... Read More ordered for me. And for 15% off since I came back! The only reason I gave 4 stars was because they originally told me alterations would be about $300, when it really came out to $500. Nothing too crazy- just a bit of a shock that I wasn't expecting. Otherwise, the dress was EXACTLY what I dreamed of!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Stephanie K

Kye is absolutely amazing! She not only found my wedding dress but made me feel absolutely special and that I was the only one there! I would recommend booking with Kye because she made my day so special!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Lyndsey C

If I could have put 0 stars to write this review, I would have. I made an appointment here because two of my friends got their gowns there. This shop is absolutely awful. When I initially made my appointment I told the woman on the phone I did not want to spend over $1,000. I... Read More was told to come in and they could "absolutely work with that budget". Upon arrival my consultant was rude right away. I told her my budget again, and she said "I won't have much but I'll check". She only came back with 3 dresses, one of which was the dress I was looking for that they told me on the phone they didn't have. Every dress she brought was over my budget. She became annoyed and told me I could go upstairs and try on BRIDESMAID DRESSES for my wedding gown. She handed me off to the woman upstairs and left. By that point I was beside myself, and wanted to leave. My mom was with me and had me go back down stairs to try on the three dresses anyway. By that point we already knew we would not purchase anything from this shop. Even when we went back downstairs the consultant was absolutely rude and kept making comments about how I should have been told they start at $1,200 and that I was wasting my time . I have never been more mortified or made to feel more awkward in my entire life. I am not the only bride in my circle of friends, and I will make sure that not one of them goes there for anything else, no one deserves that kind of treatment.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Deanna C

I got in my car and cried...... I have heard stories of the one nightmare dress appointment, and this was it. I left Bridal Garden feeling disappointed and just plain sad. My appointment was supposed to begin @ 1:00. When I arrived, I was asked to fill out a form with contact... Read More info, questions about my wedding and previous dress shopping. From the moment we walked in, the staff was far from friendly. No one greeted us or even paid much attention. Consultants zoomed past us each one looking more stressed and cranky than the last. My appointment finally "began" at 1:20. After the consultant asked some questions about the style I was looking for she left to pull some dresses. The consultant returned with a strapless bra and I was told to change and put on the robe that was hanging up. Now, this is where it really went downhill. I am a plus size bride and was very nervous to begin the process of dress shopping. I tried to find shops that not only carried plus size dresses, but that KNEW how to fit and dress a plus size bride. I have heard/read horror stories from other brides who have said they felt uncomfortable or unwanted in some shops. The robe I was asked to put on looked like it had been lying on the floor and not washed in weeks! Even if it was my size, I would have never put it on. we spent the next 20 minutes trying on dresses that were just not working. The consultant was nice, but she just had no idea what to do with a plus bride. The look of defeat was all over her face and I too, felt defeated... In my previous dress shopping experience, the consultants knew exactly how to clip the dresses so that even if the dress wasn't your size, it still looked like it fit you. At one point, I was just standing there with the dress open and I had to ask for clips. To top it off, other consultants kept coming in and out of the room the entire time! I felt that I was intruding, rather than feeling special. It was unprofessional. After 5 dresses and roughly 25 mins later I stood in the last dress, starring in the mirror feeling crushed. The consultant said, "I'm sorry I couldn't help you today." and that was the end of the appointment. She offered to check her incoming stock for something I might like; I politely accepted her business card and left. You couldn't pay me to go thru this experience again!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Erika K

What an amazing experience! Thanks to Kye at Bridal Garden I was able to find my wedding gown. Upon arriving at Bridal Garden you feel so comfortable. Kye took the time to meet with me, ask me exactly what I was envisioning and to explain the details I wanted as everyone has a... Read More different idea. SHE NAILED IT! It was the second gown I put on that I feel in love with and was left speechless. I asked, "What next?" while beaming with excitement over the dress I was in. Kye told me that I would get back into the fitting room, and try more dresses on. I thought this was amazing! I tried on between 15 - 20 dresses even after falling in love with ONE. My consultant made sure to put all different styles, texture and different drama elements on me to make sure I got a feel for them all. The time came and I put my second dress back on, and sure enough it was confirmed. Kye made sure to have me walk around the bridal salon to make sure I was comfortable in my gown. After that she really took her time with finding me the right veil which she explained the difference in every one she put on me. I will highly recommend Bridal Garden to anyone that is looking for a dress. It was an experience I will never forget.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Kaitlin C

I love the Bridal Garden. They were so kind and helpful. This was the 2nd place I went to out of 6 and this was hands down the best service. The woman I worked with knew exactly what would look best on me. I really appreciated her advice and pulling dresses for me because I had... Read More no idea where to start. Not only was the experience amazing and the dress more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of but Patrica the seamstress was incredible. I had bought the floor model which was a size 12 and she brought it into a size 2! Simply incredible. She was so much fun too! She helped me figure out a lipstick shade to wear and genuinely cared about what I wanted and how I felt. Thank you to the Bridal Garden team for helping me to find the most beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Michele M

This place is perfect!! Love my dress

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Stephanie A

The staff at Bridal Garden could not have been any nicer! From picking out my dress to all of my fittings, everything went smoothly! I absolutely LOVED my dress!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Marissa M

I never expected to buy the first dress I tried on, but Kye at Bridal Garden basically read my mind! She scrolled through my Pinterest to get an idea of my style, brought 10-12 gowns into the dressing room, then asked me which one I wanted to try first. "That one!" I said,... Read More pointing at my dream dress. It was nice to see that she brought dresses into the room that were much under my budget, and didn't only show me the most expensive dresses I could afford. I always heard back in a very timely fashion, but unfortunately some of my bridesmaids (we got their dresses their, too, with a discount) did not. The alterations department is also clearly so expert in what they do. I wanted to take my seamstress home to dress me! The whole team did a wonderful job.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Chris S

Single worst Bridal store I have ever experienced. This day should be special and they should at least try to make it a less stressful experience.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Marissa B

My dress was everything I ever dreamed of! Diane was such a great help at Bridal Garden!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 kristin c

I came to this place to help my friend pick out her dress and the wonderful customer service I witnessed stuck out to me then. So when it was my turn to look for a dress, this was my first choice. I do not have the best luck finding dresses that compliment me so I thoughtI have... Read More a better chance here. I went in with an open mind and Diane met with me and kindly took on the challenge. We tried a couple styles that she thought would compliment me and we found one that seemed to be the one for me. It was probably a dress I would have never even gave a chance and Im so glad Diane had me try it. It was strapless which made me feel slightly uncomfortable but when paired with the belt and bolero and veil that Diane brought to me, I was convinced it was meant to be. I felt so relieved that the huge chore of finding a dress was not a chore at all and went so easily and was even an enjoyable experience. I found my dress so easily and the price was reasonable. I chose to have the alterations done there as well and by the end of the process, the dress fit me like a glove. I was surprised at how perfect the dress fit and how comfortable I was in it.I did not have to fuss with it at all the entire day. I received so many compliments on my dress and I love the way it made me feel so special. I am so pleased with this bridal store! I made the right choice!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Emily M

The Bridal Garden was the first bridal salon I went to. I made an appointment back in August of 2015, and was paired with Donna. Donna was amazing! I showed her my Pinterest board and she starting pulling dresses. I probably tried 6 dresses before finding the one! She picked out... Read More a veil, measured me and we ordered the dress. It arrived in January and I made an appointment to try it on. It was beautiful! I then made an alterations appointment. Isabel was my seamstress and she was awesome! I had a total of 3 appointments and she listened to everything I had to say! She totally eases your nerves. Alterations are costly (starts at $500), but Isabel has to be the best out there, she was worth the money! I picked up my dress earlier this week. It was beautifully packaged in a garment bag. One of the sale associates brought the dress out to my car and placed it in the back seat. I cannot rave enough about this place! I cannot wait to wear it this Sunday at my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Kimberly L

I went to 3 bridal salons in South Jersey across 1 weekend, and Samantha was definitely the best consultant I had that weekend. She pulled a variety of dresses, listened to my feedback and made her own suggestions informed by it. I ended up being drawn to one that I had... Read More pinned, without realizing it was the same one. She was assertive in the good way, very supportive and didn't at all make me feel like I was taking up too much of her time when I wanted to put several dresses back on to have another look. I needed to think about it but wound up coming back the next day to try on the top pick again... which is when I decided it was the one. Samantha seemed so genuinely happy for me, and it helped make the experience a fun one. The dress was under my budget too, a win-win!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Emily S

I was very disappointed with the people at Bridal Garden. They truly have beautiful dresses, however the customer service was awful. Going to bridal garden, I was very excited and eager to try on wedding dresses. I had recently lost a lot of weight and was ready to find the best... Read More gown. When I got there, I automatically felt the "I'm just worried about commission" attitude from my assigned consultant. I didn't let this ruin the moment and started trying on dresses. The experience was different from another salon I went to, I didn't find it very personal, more just get undressed, here's the dress, do you like it or no. I found the dress and it truly was beautiful. The consultant did a great job finding the dress, however this is where the most problems began. The consultant I worked with was taking my measurements and commented that I had excess skin and asked if I was going to get rid of it before the wedding. I couldn't believe she had said it, but did let it go because I loved the dress. When we sat to decide the size, she said I was "perfect" to a certain size. When I expressed my desire to get a size bigger just to be safe, she neglected my opinion and ordered the size she suggested. When my dress came in, it didn't fit and I was heartbroken, knowing and fearing that this would happen. My body had not changed. While I am standing crying in a wedding dress that doesn't fit, the consultant is asking if I want to try on veils and jewelry. I just wanted her to apologize, not to take responsibility, just to say it is going to be ok and that I will help you. She said none of this and called in the manager and seamstress. The seamstress, isabella, was amazing. She tried to help, made me stop crying and offered solutions. In the end, she took my measurements wrong and a new gown had to be ordered. The dress on the day was incredible and beautiful, however the experience at Bridal Garden was awful. I would not recommend this to family or friends. I appreciated all that Bridal Garden did in the end to help me, but while there I truly felt like I was just another girl there to spend money - not a bride looking for a dress for her special day.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Danielle C

I found my wedding gown at Bridal Garden last weekend and I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Kye!!!! She listened to all of my thoughts (and I was all over the place!) and she picked so many beautiful dresses for me to try on, one of which ended up being the dress of my... Read More dreams. She was very knowledgable about the designers, fit, fabric, and options for each dress. She was also very patient with my entourage and answered all of their questions in detail. I felt so comfortable purchasing my dream gown from Bridal Garden. I will definitely be back for bridesmaid dresses in the few months!!!! Thank you Kye and thank you Bridal Garden!!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Tara S

I ended up buying 2 dresses at the Bridal Garden and had a great experience throughout! My first visit was a solo one as a "recon" mission because I didn't want to bring an entourage along as I tried to figure out what I liked first before the opinions began! I recommend this... Read More approach if it fits your style, and visited a few places before selecting 2 bridal salons for a visit with my mom and bridesmaids. When we returned as a team to go through my favorite selections, my consultant Donna was easy to work with, and even brought a few others out to help make the final decision. I absolutely loved the dress and the price was fantastic. Dress purchased! A few months later, I learned I was pregnant and made my way back to the Bridal Garden for another dress - this time with mom only. Donna brought out another fantastic selection of gowns and I said yes to a much larger, and forgiving dress. Unfortunately the store's policy is that you either buy out the original dress, or lose the deposit. So, we ended up paying the remainder of the original dress off, and buying the second one. Not ideal and that would be my only complaint, although I can understand the store's policy. By the time of my wedding, I was in my 7th month of pregnancy and the alterations department was absolutely fantastic. I had 3 visits, the last fitting about a week and half prior to the ceremony. There was so much care in making sure the dress fit perfect and on the day of the wedding there was no issue with my baby bump! I highly recommend the Bridal Garden and the staff for an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Jenn K

Bridal Garden was the first place I visited during my weekend of wedding gown shopping, and it should have been the only one I visited. I worked with Donna during my appointment, and she was an absolute pleasure. I brought a few pictures of gowns I was interested in, and she... Read More pulled a variety of beautiful dresses, one of which ending up being my gown. I also had my alterations done there, and every single person I met was so friendly and helpful. My dress came out beautifully, and I received, and am still receiving, so many compliments. I have already recommended Bridal Garden to some recently engaged friends, I had a truly wonderful experience there.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Natalie D

Everyone at bridal garden was lovely to work with. I went at first to look for a dress but didn't quite find it. I wanted a very specific type of veil that I was having a hard time finding. I went back to bridal garden, told the woman what I was looking for and she pulled it out... Read More right away. I went back a third time for a trunk show and got the most gorgeous hairpiece. Bridal garden really helped pull together my entire look.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Cassie C

Amazing Dress. Amazing price! Amazing customer service! The dress buying experience is spectacular!