We Have a Dress For Every Bride!

The Bridal Garden experience will exceed your expectations and make your search for the perfect wedding gown remarkable. Since 1990, our full service bridal salon has provided a team of specialized consultants, extraordinary customer service, expert alterations and an outstanding bridal collection.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

900 W Rte 70, Marlton, NJ (856) 988-8188

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Alexa P

First time trying on gowns and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Kye was my consultant and she was wonderful. I was a little nervous because I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, but she looked at my Pinterest and came back with so many gorgeous gowns. It was hard to... Read More pick because I loved so many, but I found the perfect dress and it was the first one I tried on!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Tiana L

I had such a great experience! I had come almost an hour early for my appointment because I don't live near by, and they were able to find me a consultant who could take me earlier instead of having me wait for 45 minutes. It was my first time dress shopping so I honestly did... Read More not expect to get a dress, but I got to try on the Hayley Paige dresses that I have been dreaming about for over a year and was able to say "yes" to one! Amy was so great and helpful. She knew exactly what I wanted and even pulled dresses that I didn't expect but were so beautiful on. She was honest and had my best interest at heart. I felt like Amy and the other girls at Bridal Garden were so genuinely happy for me when I decided on a dress. I'm still on cloud 9 thinking about it :)

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Alanna G

after many referrals from other brides and bridesmaids, I went to bridal garden had an incredible experience!! First I had a budget of $2000 and Gillian suggested that I should utilize the sample sale that they were having and I was able to come away with a $970 dress that was... Read More beautiful and perfect for my big day. She was honest about alterations and ideas that I had regarding other dresses I tried on which I fully appreciated! She was attentive, caring and even soothed my mother when she and I disagreed about my dress choice. Her phrasing around my dress turned my mother around to loving my dress! The alterations department was amazing and made me feel at ease about everything. The woman doing the alterations was even kind to my maid of honor when she came to the appointment to learn how to bustle my dress. I can't say enough about this place and suggest that everyone should stop in here!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Rachel Z

Bridal Garden made the entire experience wonderful! It was easy and a joy! Natalie would call me Pearl girl every appointment as I would wear my grandmothers pearls to find the dress. She made the appointments easy and made the process fun! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Merrell Z

My first time trying on wedding dresses and it went absolutely amazing. Donna was my consultant and she listened to everything i asked and couldn’t have been more helpful. Would definitely recommend looking for dresses here. My maid of honors also looked here and loved their... Read More dresses.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Kelly C

They were my second appointment of the day and then my last. The Bridal Harden took care of me from the beginning of this to the very end. My dress is gorgeous and everyone raved about it.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Joseph P

My first day shopping was here and i found my dress that day! They allowed us to really take our time and for my whole family to be a part of the experience. I loved that it’s a one stop shop for everything, got my accessories there and the alterations of course, will likely... Read More have them clean my dress afterwards too! I stayed right within my price point and felt beautiful the day of. You won’t be sad you went here!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Ashleigh P

I purchased my wedding gown with Natalie at Bridal Garden back in February 2017. I live out of state, and so does my Maid of Honor who came up to help my mom and I dress shop. We were therefore limited in our time to find a dress to three days (and eight appointments) all over... Read More the tri-state area. Bridal Garden’s visit was our second visit on our second day, the fifth overall. By this point I was so discouraged, disappointed, and confused. I’m considered plus size in bridal, which made this journey even more difficult for me. Multiple times I found dresses that I thought were beautiful but I couldn’t fit in the dress to try I on. Even more frequently I would try on a dress and something was just not right. I began to think I would just settle on a dress I liked at the first store and be done with it. Natalie knew I was not very happy and was so comforting, supportive, and receptive to my opinions about different details and what silhouette I wanted. She smiled, said she had a few ideas, and left to retrieve the dresses. When she walked back in the room I saw the first dress in her arms and just knew; I felt “that feeling” that girls talk about when wedding dress shopping. When I put it on, it felt absolutely perfect. Natalie was so incredibly helpful during my second appointment for finding a veil and other accessories. Bridal Garden continued to be a perfect fit throughout my alteration appointments and pick up. I look forward to seeing the wonderful work they do for my preservation. Thank you, Natalie, and thank you Bridal Garden for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Kristen R

Kye is the best! She made the whole experience for me and helped me pick the dress that was meant for me!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kellie Q

Bridal Garden is THE place to go to find your perfect wedding dress! This was my 2nd bridal shop that I visited and clearly it was the best because that is where I found my gown! Amy was my consultant and she showed me dresses that were exactly what I was looking for and really... Read More helped me pick out the perfect dress! I even had a fast change of heart on a dress and they were more than happy to accommodate my needs immediately with no hassles or issues! And their discount offer for bridesmaid dresses worked perfectly because I️ was able to take all 8 of my girls shopping with me and found them the perfect dress as well! The only issue with the bridesmaids dresses was that everyone was told a size after measurements that seemed to be a size up from their usual so they required more altering that may not have been necessary. I’ve experienced this myself as a bridesmaid as well in the past. Overall, I felt like royalty on my wedding day thanks to Bridal Garden!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Alli D

The buying experiene with Kye at Bridal Garden was wonderful. Bridal Garden was the final salon that I visited, and when I met Kye and told her what did and did not work up to that point, she pulled perfect options right away. She was knowledgable and informed my shopping... Read More partners about all the details of the dresses. I wanted some major alterations done to the back of the dress, and Kye brought Isabella, the seamstress down to confirm that it was all possible. Fast forward to a year later when I was back for my first fitting. Unforunately the sales and alterations departments really do not communicate, so the notes about my major alterations were lost and my fitting was delayed. Isabella can be a bit abrasive and not very flexible, which made the alterations process unpleasant and stressful. The dress turned out beautifully in the end, but it was a bit of a roller coaster.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Claire R

I enjoyed my experience working with Bridal Garden. The staff were friendly and the rooms were nice. The dress was beautiful, though shortly into my wedding reception everyone was telling me to pull up my dress top because it was nearly falling off, even after all the... Read More alterations (as recently as the week before and I hadn’t lost weight). Apparently the photographer was worried I’d fall out of it. :( It seemed like the dress buckled below the bust line, which was disappointing because my beautiful dress looked a little dumpy towards the end of the night.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jenny M

If you want to feel like you're not important, like you're wasting the consultant's time, and like you're poor...I absolutely recommend going to Bridal Garden!!! If I could give zero stars, I would. If I could give negative value stars, I would. I was very disappointed with... Read More my experience at this shop. My consultant was not personable, did not introduce herself to my guests in attendance to the appointment, did not engage in any conversation, and did not respect my budget. She was however rude, inconsiderate, defensive, and extremely cold. To make a bride cry with such an important moment, without remorse might I add, is simply cold hearted. My consultant decided it would be a fabulous idea to bring me a dress that was well out of my budget, after falling in love with it. She left the room and I got dressed and started to tear. And when she came back in she said, "Your budget wasn't written down on your paperwork." Which was in fact a falsity. She then proceeded to apologize without empathy and said, "I apologize." She walked out of the room. Didn't try to save the experience or make it better in any way. She did not say good bye. Not to mention throughout the entire appointment, she continued to say how she was leaving early and made such an emphasis on her time being invaluable. Thank you so much Bridal Garden for helping me make one of the biggest and most important decisions of my wedding. AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE BLACK PLAGUE. You're welcome all future brides....

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Liz C

I would give this no stars if I could..... horrible customer service..... I purchased a bridesmaids dress here and they ordered the wrong one.... charged me 310 and now I am left with the wrong dress and have to get it altered for another 230 Dollars..... I called the store and... Read More they told me it was MY FAULT THEY ORDERED THE WRONG DRESS ..... how is it that I showed them a picture of the exact dress I wanted to try on.... tried it on.... confirmed with the lady I wanted to purchase the dress and order it... and they ordered the wrong dress... she said didn't you check the style numbers on the dress and the form... um no you are in the business of selling dresses that's what I paid you 310 dollars for.... do not be tempted to go here they will do nothing for you if they mess up..... horrible customer service!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Ryan Q

Bridal Garden seems to be very hit or miss and unfortunately I did not have a good experience. I came here only for bridesmaids dresses and my initial consolation with Kye went great. I explained that many of my girls were not local and would need to call in their... Read More measurements. I was assured that this was not a problem but when my girls would call in they were told that only the original consolation, Kye, could take their measurements. Unfortunately, she never seemed to be available and would not return calls. We set a deadline for everyone to have the dresses ordered by and the difficult ordering process caused a lot of stress to make sure the dresses were ordered in time. In addition, one of my bridesmaids was recently pregnant and to be about 8 months pregnant at the time of the wedding. She was looking for guidance for what size to order and Kye was not very helpful - I find it hard to believe that they have never dealt with this situation before. Not only was she not very helpful but she actually told another bridesmaid that she was pregnant -- after explicitly stating that no one else knew and to not say anything!! The dresses were ordered on time and the delivery date was supposed to be June 1st. Well, June 1st came and went and we never received any update from the store. I could not get a return phone call from Kye and eventually the manager Donna returned my call. She explained that the delivery date was actually June 15th. Fortunately, not an issue since my wedding still wasn't for two months but frustrating that it wasn't properly communicated at the beginning and stressful for trying to track down the dresses and not being able to receive a timely return phone call. I would not recommend this store.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kaitlin W

Bridal Garden was my second appointment, and Kye was my fantastic consultant. She asked me a bunch of questions, and then pulled some great dresses. She was efficient, and kept the appointment moving quickly. She had valuable feedback as I tried on dresses, which I greatly... Read More appreciated. Her fast pace may be overwhelming to some brides, but maybe she has a different approach if it's your first appointment. Either way, I highly recommend Kye!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Theresa S

From the first fitting to the last, I felt that my dress was perfect with and without the tailoring! They were great for my bridal needs, and they were one of the only places that carried the designer that I was looking for. They helped me find the perfect dress for a great... Read More price!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Brittany L

I showed up to Bridal Garden expecting wonderful service as per the reviews I saw on here. My consultant, I don't even know her name as she didn't tell me, was rushed and rude to my family members. She didn't listen to my feedback and kept bringing dresses back that were exactly... Read More what I told her I did not like. That was an aspect I didn't like, they don't let you look at dresses. They simply bring them back. I very well could have found a dress there but was turned away by the customer service. I found a dress at another salon, and when I called back to cancel my appointment the person was rude and asked what I did find. Staff was not supportive and did not seem interested in me at all.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Ariel E

I had a great experience here, all thanks to my consultant Natalie. I absolutely recommend to request her for your appointment! She was bubbly, excited, and made me feel like her most important appointment. She listened to exactly what I wanted and brought me the greatest... Read More options. She let me take my time, which I really appreciated since shopping for a bridal gown is a special experience I didn't want to rush. What I appreciated most was that we gave her a range for my budget, and she respected it so well. She didn't just pull dresses at my max budget, but from all ranges. The dress I fell in love with was such a happy medium in my budget that I couldn't be happier! The entire process with Natalie was wonderful from the start to the final payment process. The only reason I don't give this place 5 stars is that when I initially walked in, one consultants in particular seemed absolutely miserable, walked by myself and my family without saying hello or even looking at us. It gave me an initial uneasy feeling, but Natalie quickly changed that. When we left, this consultant again did not address us whatsoever even though we were standing right in front of her! Besides that, my experience here was wonderful. Again, definitely request Natalie for your appointment!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Chrissy

Worst experience I have had thus far! The consultant was disinterested and lacked attention to detail. I specifically said I did not want a strapless dress and she brought me strapless dresses; I specifically said I did not want a high neck line and she brought me about 5... Read More dresses with high necklines. The dresses themselves seemed warn and outdated. I was so displeased with the service and the selection I walked out in the middle of my appointment. If you consider yourself a modern bride who expects great service stay far away!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Jaclyn V

Bridal Garden was GREAT! They were the 1st salon I went to. Unfortunately, I did not find exactly what I was looking for then. I ended up finding my dress at a salon in Philly. i called Bridal Garden the next day and they said they did not have it in stock, but could have it... Read More ordered for me. And for 15% off since I came back! The only reason I gave 4 stars was because they originally told me alterations would be about $300, when it really came out to $500. Nothing too crazy- just a bit of a shock that I wasn't expecting. Otherwise, the dress was EXACTLY what I dreamed of!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Brides M

Kye is absolutely amazing! She not only found my wedding dress but made me feel absolutely special and that I was the only one there! I would recommend booking with Kye because she made my day so special!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Lyndsey C

If I could have put 0 stars to write this review, I would have. I made an appointment here because two of my friends got their gowns there. This shop is absolutely awful. When I initially made my appointment I told the woman on the phone I did not want to spend over $1,000. I... Read More was told to come in and they could "absolutely work with that budget". Upon arrival my consultant was rude right away. I told her my budget again, and she said "I won't have much but I'll check". She only came back with 3 dresses, one of which was the dress I was looking for that they told me on the phone they didn't have. Every dress she brought was over my budget. She became annoyed and told me I could go upstairs and try on BRIDESMAID DRESSES for my wedding gown. She handed me off to the woman upstairs and left. By that point I was beside myself, and wanted to leave. My mom was with me and had me go back down stairs to try on the three dresses anyway. By that point we already knew we would not purchase anything from this shop. Even when we went back downstairs the consultant was absolutely rude and kept making comments about how I should have been told they start at $1,200 and that I was wasting my time . I have never been more mortified or made to feel more awkward in my entire life. I am not the only bride in my circle of friends, and I will make sure that not one of them goes there for anything else, no one deserves that kind of treatment.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Deanna C

I got in my car and cried...... I have heard stories of the one nightmare dress appointment, and this was it. I left Bridal Garden feeling disappointed and just plain sad. My appointment was supposed to begin @ 1:00. When I arrived, I was asked to fill out a form with contact... Read More info, questions about my wedding and previous dress shopping. From the moment we walked in, the staff was far from friendly. No one greeted us or even paid much attention. Consultants zoomed past us each one looking more stressed and cranky than the last. My appointment finally "began" at 1:20. After the consultant asked some questions about the style I was looking for she left to pull some dresses. The consultant returned with a strapless bra and I was told to change and put on the robe that was hanging up. Now, this is where it really went downhill. I am a plus size bride and was very nervous to begin the process of dress shopping. I tried to find shops that not only carried plus size dresses, but that KNEW how to fit and dress a plus size bride. I have heard/read horror stories from other brides who have said they felt uncomfortable or unwanted in some shops. The robe I was asked to put on looked like it had been lying on the floor and not washed in weeks! Even if it was my size, I would have never put it on. we spent the next 20 minutes trying on dresses that were just not working. The consultant was nice, but she just had no idea what to do with a plus bride. The look of defeat was all over her face and I too, felt defeated... In my previous dress shopping experience, the consultants knew exactly how to clip the dresses so that even if the dress wasn't your size, it still looked like it fit you. At one point, I was just standing there with the dress open and I had to ask for clips. To top it off, other consultants kept coming in and out of the room the entire time! I felt that I was intruding, rather than feeling special. It was unprofessional. After 5 dresses and roughly 25 mins later I stood in the last dress, starring in the mirror feeling crushed. The consultant said, "I'm sorry I couldn't help you today." and that was the end of the appointment. She offered to check her incoming stock for something I might like; I politely accepted her business card and left. You couldn't pay me to go thru this experience again!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Erika K

What an amazing experience! Thanks to Kye at Bridal Garden I was able to find my wedding gown. Upon arriving at Bridal Garden you feel so comfortable. Kye took the time to meet with me, ask me exactly what I was envisioning and to explain the details I wanted as everyone has a... Read More different idea. SHE NAILED IT! It was the second gown I put on that I feel in love with and was left speechless. I asked, "What next?" while beaming with excitement over the dress I was in. Kye told me that I would get back into the fitting room, and try more dresses on. I thought this was amazing! I tried on between 15 - 20 dresses even after falling in love with ONE. My consultant made sure to put all different styles, texture and different drama elements on me to make sure I got a feel for them all. The time came and I put my second dress back on, and sure enough it was confirmed. Kye made sure to have me walk around the bridal salon to make sure I was comfortable in my gown. After that she really took her time with finding me the right veil which she explained the difference in every one she put on me. I will highly recommend Bridal Garden to anyone that is looking for a dress. It was an experience I will never forget.