Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Shelby R

Everyone one in this place is super friendly. I went in on Saturday with my family and didn't have an appointment but they squeezed me in. Sarah helped me and she was wonderful. Sure enough, I found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kelsey J

Elda at Bridal Traditions was amazing! She was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable! The store has tons of dresses! There is defiantly something for everyone here! I would highly recommend Elda at Bridal Traditions to help you find your dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Liz D

Julianne at Bridal Traditions was amazing! Super fun to work with and she made a nerve-racking experience so comfortable. It was my first time dress shopping and I walked out of the store with my dream dress. Everyone in the store was so friendly and helpful...Julianne even... Read More cried with my family when they saw me in my dress!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sydney H

I live in Denver and had to order a bridesmaid dress over the phone. I was pregnant at the time of ordering, so they went based on my bust size: 32DD. I explicitly told them (at least three times) that I am normally 5'3 and 120 pounds. They insisted I was a size 16. Apparently... Read More the people who work here have never worked with someone who weighs 120 pounds. The alterations to make the dress fit cost me more than the dress itself- over $250. Because the dress was so huge to start with, it ended up looking different than the rest of the bridesmaid dresses- there was so much extra fabric that I looked 50 pounds heavier. BE WARNED: Do not order unless you are in the store.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jennifer F

I loved Bridal Traditions. There were so many beautiful dresses to try on in every shade, style and price range. I just got my dress here a couple of weeks ago and was so excited! Not only did they help me find the perfect dress that fit all of my needs, it was also under... Read More budget. Sarah was incredibly helpful and was accommodating when I called to change the belt I ordered at the last minute. I am so excited to wear my dress on the big day. Thank you again for helping make my experience a great one!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Carol R

Good for the bride, BAD for the bridesmaids. If you have bridesmaids out of town DO NOT GO HERE! I called in my measurements and I am usually a size 6 and they ordered me a size 14! I know they were just being cautious because "normally people don't know how to take their... Read More measurements" but I come from a family of seamstresses so I know how to take my measurements. Anyways, I ended up paying almost $200 for alterations on my dress somewhere else because of their mess up. And they didn't just do it to me! At least 4 other bridesmaids had this issue. If you get your bridesmaid's dresses here make sure that all of them go in for measurements, or go somewhere else that actually LISTENS to the clients.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Becky D

It was a little cold, but by the time I started trying on dresses, it was no problem. This was the second boutique I visited, and by this point I was pretty tired, so the amount of dresses was almost overwhelming. However, they did have a lot of different styles that I liked. I... Read More just didn't find the perfect one. I preferred what I experienced at other boutiques: when they give you the room to get into the dress and just come in if you need help with zipping and clipping. I personally would have felt more comfortable getting into the dress by myself. However, the consultant person helping me was very nice and patient, and was very helpful in checking for a dress she thought might fit my style in the back, as well as checking if we'd be able to customize another dress (w/o sequins) and how much it would cost. Helpful. The dresses here seemed to have a little more wear and tear than some of the other boutiques we visited. So buying off the rack, you'd have to be more aware of rips, dirty trains, etc.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Allison W

Sarah at Bridal Traditions was amazing!!!! This was the first place I went to to find my dress and had found it and purchased within 45 minutes!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Shelby J

Amanda at Bridal Traditions is the best consultant I could have ever asked for! She understood my style right away and pulled my dream dress. I probably would have never found it or tried it on if it weren't for her!! I highly highly recommend going to see her!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Kelli

Great experience and large variety of gowns!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Ally V

Bridal Traditions was AMAZING to work with! If it weren't for Jeanie, I never would have found my dream gown and the right one for me. I thought I wanted a gown with a lot of bling, but I just wasn't looking how I wanted to. Jeanie pulled one without bling that was in my size... Read More and had the sillohuette I wanted and it was THE ONE! The alterations turned out amazing and I have never felt more beautiful than I did in that gown...and I got a great deal on it! The store is like a Pinterest wedding board come to life and everyone there is so friendly! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Allie E

Ok! So I'm not big into shopping for hours on end and I was not looking forward to dress shopping (finding the perfect one: yes. Doing the actual shopping: no....knowing that, I have to say that Bridal Traditions is the best place to go! Sarah smith helped me find THE ONE in... Read More under an hour and it was under budget 😍😍. As it goes, I found a dress that I wasn't originally going for regarding silhouette. Sarah somehow magically knew what I would like best and what looked best on me! She was an angel to work with and got me and my mom and my sister to all agree, which is a rarity. Sarah is a unicorn and I recommend her to any bride!!! With the dresses....they had a ton to choose from and lots of designers. Highly highly recommend! Also, the next day came back for bridesmaids dresses and found the one, we had eyed it the day before. :) absolutely amazing service!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Allison P

AMAING!!! Dress shopping here was perfect. The staff was SO friendly and wanted to make sure I was being helped. I was just going to price out dresses and ended up purchasing my dress! And a bonus, my dress was on sale! I bought an "as is" dress and they said they would clean it... Read More up and with alterations, it will look brand new. I had Julie help me when I was stuck between two dresses and she jumped right in to help me fit into my dress better with pins and pillows that gave me the look I was looking for! When I came back with more family, they were quick to get me a room that would fit my family with me. They let me try on as many dresses as I wanted with my mom and sister, then helped me in the end. My sister also bought her dress here a few years back and I loved it there so I had to go back! Great experience! I recommend to ALL!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Robyn U

I went to Bridal Traditions first on 4/30/16 with my mother. Upon our arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff. The environment was amazing! The dress selection was also just wonderful. I had a huge private dressing room complete with a pedestal to stand on and try on... Read More dresses. Then there was also a larger pedestal and mirrors in the open area outside of the dressing room. Elda was more than I could have ever hoped for in a consultant for finding my wedding dress. She really was patient, kind, excited for me and I really felt that she cared about my experience and my wedding. Bridal Traditions was the first shop I visited and they sure did set the bar high! The first dress I tried on seemed like the winner. However this was the first time I ever tried on wedding dresses so I thought I should visit another shop and see if there was something else that caught my eye there. That experience was very disappointing so I came back to Bridal Traditions and Elda to order my dress. I had another appointment to try my dress on one last time. Elda helped me choose the perfect veil and belt for my dress. The second time I went by myself and Elda was so kind, I felt like she was a close friend. If you are scrolling through these reviews looking for a great place make sure you go to Bridal Traditions! I had 2 friends recommend it to me and I'm so happy they did!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Bridal Traditions was the first and only bridal store I have been to. Elda was the greatest. She made me feel very comfortable and was a big help! I told her the style I was looking for and she picked out a bunch just like it. She was very patient and was sure to answer all of... Read More my questions clearly. I will definitely recommend this shop to all future brides and will be back for bridesmaid dresses for sure!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Bridal Traditions was my first stop, and I was helped by Amanda. I can not express more how impressed I was with the experience. Although they recommend only bringing 4-5 girls, I brought 8 and they were very accommodating for all of us. As a dreamer, I always hoped my dress... Read More shopping day would be as magical and fun as I see on "Say Yes to the Dress" , and it was nothing short of my expectations. Amanda went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and so did the rest of the staff. I did have another appointment, so I decided on waiting to say "yes" to the prefect dress. Two weeks later, I went back and Amanda knew exactly who I was when I walked in, and welcomed my mom and I with a big hug. Needless to say, I said YES to the dress at the best Bridal store in Nebraska Id say! I would recommend Bridal Traditions to anyone! To Amanda and the rest of the staff, THANK YOU for making this experience to unforgettable!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Aimee H

We visited a total of 4 bridal stores here in Omaha. Bridal Traditions was the very first stop as well as the final stop to purchase my gown!! The staff is ALL welcoming and extremely friendly! They have a WIDE variety of gowns that fit any style!! The selection is... Read More absolutely amazing! It's so clean, classy, and the setup is perfect! I said "yes to the dress" at Bridal Traditions, and I would recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Samantha V

Loved my dress, loved the employees. They are the best! :)

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Kelsie G

I had a great experience working with bridal traditions! They had a great selection at affordable pricing and the staff communicated well about the status of my dress after I ordered and while they held my dress until my wedding :)

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Carolyn H

I worked with Stacy and she was so wonderful! She listened to what I wanted in a dress and pulled all kinds of dresses that had different parts I knew I wanted, open back, sparkles, etc. in different styles so I could pick which shape dress I wanted, and I ended up with the... Read More perfect dress! My dress also came in very quickly and when they told me it would be in!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Emily L

My experience at Bridal Traditions was by far the best experience I had of the three places I went. They were very personal and wanted to make my day special. I tried on many different styles of dresses to figure out which one I liked, and they were very patient with me!! They... Read More were open and honest with me and appreciated me choosing their business. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Taylor Z

Of the three salons I visited, I was most impressed with Bridal Traditions! I visited once with my mom to pick my top four dresses and then brought in my bridal party to pick "the one." Every single woman I interacted with at Bridal Traditions was kind, enthusiastic and very... Read More helpful! I said "yes" to the dress today and I'm so glad I got to share the moment with Joan and the rest of the ladies at Bridal Traditions!!! [Trust me, I'm a huge SYTTD fan and my expectations have been very high for many years :) ]

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

Bridal Traditions made me feel like a priority every time that I went to try on dresses and the staff was always positive and had great attitudes.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Kristen B

I had a great experience. Make an appointment if you go on a weekend, because the store gets insanely busy. Elda was extremely helpful, pleasant, and patient. This was my first time trying on dresses, so she was great with finding other dresses in addition to what I picked that... Read More might have features similar to what I liked.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Cassie D

I really was impressed with the salon. The girls were very down to earth and not pushy at all. I get very nervous if I have people pressuring me or hovering. I went as a walk in, and they let me browse and periodically asked if I needed assistance, but no hovering. They found... Read More a room for me to try on. Most dresses were $800-1800. Not too expensive, and dresses were gorgeous. I really appreciated the ladies in there. All knowledgable, friendly, and relaxed. Thanks!

Start a Conversation!