Omaha's Largest Bridal Boutique!

From the beginning, our philosophy has been to pamper the bride and make her wedding shopping a fun and memorable experience. We promise to provide all of our customers with unparalleled service, along with the best selection of fashion-forward gowns, veils, bridesmaids and mothers gowns.

2737 S 140th St, Omaha, NE

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Kim G

I had the BEST experience at Bridal Traditions! The staff was so kind and fun! They made me feel very special! I want to give a special thank you to Sarah! She helped and celebrated with me when I found the ONE! Sincerely, One Happy 👰🏼

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

During the past two years I have been working with Bridal Traditions for my two daughter's weddings. In addition we have purchased a bridesmaid gown for an additional wedding. They are the best - hands down. Kim has altered both of the gowns and done a fantastic job at a... Read More reasonable price. We have dealt with almost all of the salesperson's at one time or the other and they all have been kind, caring & professional. I have to give a shout out to Danielle though, as she has given us so much useful advice with the gowns and the tux's - even if it did not result in a sale for her. Danielle just genuinely cares about the brides special day - they all have. Thank you Bridal Traditions for two awesome experiences!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Whitney R

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Bridal Traditions is! I just said YES to the dress this past weekend and I am so pleased with my experience. First of all, the store is beautiful! They have the most amazing dresses on display. Also, I love that every dress is "out of... Read More the bag". It makes it so much easier to see the dresses and really get a feel for what they are like. My consultant was amazing. She was so kind and really knew what she was talking about! She was patient with my extreme indecisiveness. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. After I purchased my dress, they had me take a picture with a sign that said "I said Yes to the Dress". It was such a sweet gesture and made me feel like they were excited for me and my big day! Everyone in the Omaha area needs to go to Bridal Traditions!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Maddie I

I worked with Elizabeth Barbee and oh my goodness was she perfection!! She gave me a real good run down of the the store was set up and then let me browse and pick as many as I wanted. Then, she LISTENED (a hard thing for some sales people to do, I know) and brought back some... Read More dresses depending on the likes and dislikes about each dress. With her help, we ended up finding the perfect dress!!! Loved the store, the people, the selection, and the service! Thank you Bridal Traditions for a wonderful experience and helping me say YES!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Amanda S

LOVED Bridal Traditions! Everyone there was great to work with! I went to two other bridal shops in town and was very disappointed. Bridal Traditions had newer styles of gowns that I liked and just an overall larger selection. I appreciated that everyone there was enthusiastic... Read More and gave their honest opinions! Can't wait to go pick out my bridesmaids dresses and tuxes from them as well!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Amanda H

Selection is good, however out of 4 dresses I ordered through Bridal Traditions, the measurements were COMPLETELY wrong on 2 dresses and that's not even the biggest mess up. After 2 weeks of calling and bugging them because they "were gonna call right back" they found my... Read More dresses. When the dresses came in they were in two different laces, apparently they didn't realize the designer had more than one lace because when I asked to see the lace swatch at ordering time they only showed me one, AND this was about two weeks before the wedding. Needless to say they have a great selection but I was not impressed with much else.

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Traci M

From start to finish the ladies at this salon were great. I didn't know what I wanted when I came in, so she showed me different options under my budget and brought one that was completely different than what I was thinking, but it was amazing and what I chose. I felt like a... Read More princess. They recommended me adjusting my heel height on the shoes I buy to save me money on alterations. Once my dress was in I could come in and try it on anytime I wanted. They also had my dress steamed and ready for me to pick up Thursday before the wedding. They are so great to work with and gave me the perfect dress!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Stephanie F

Even though I didn't end up buying my dress at Bridal Traditions I had such an amazing experience I had to share. I am getting married on a very tight timeline and before walking into Bridal Traditions I felt like I needed to apologize for that. From the moment I walked in the... Read More ladies were amazing and erasures me that they had put a girl in a wedding dress in less then two weeks and that if they could they would order it in if not we could find something off the rack. I am a full figured bride and I was very afraid there wasn't going to be a lot of options for me. At the end of the day Kristy my consultant helped me find three dresses that my whole family agreed I couldn't make a bad choice. In the end I felt beautiful and confident that I had options and choices. Bridal traditions allowed me to feel like a bride and I'm so thankful for that! The ladies are amazing there!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Casey B

From the moment I walked into the store everybody was VERY friendly and made you feel very comfortable. They have so many dresses to choose from. I am a plus size gal and this store had the best selection to choose from in the Omaha area! Cannot express my gratitude to all the... Read More ladies that work here!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Tracy G

I can't say enough great things about Bridal Traditions. They are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and my dress, veil and jewelry were absolutely PERFECT on my wedding day...my husband said so himself! I can't say enough about Kim and the work she did on altering my... Read More dress...thank you thank you thank you! Thank you to all!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Chris H

Although this place does have the best selection out of any other in town, their customer service could use some help. My wife had issues with alterations being done to her dress as the first few fittings seemed to all have the same result of un-accomplishment. The father of the... Read More bride didn't receive his tux jacket, but was sworn that it was sent home with him as well as one of the groomsmen's tuxes being misplaced and then accusing him of not brining it in. I would recommend anyone who uses Bridal Traditions to use caution.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Megan F

I went into the salon having no idea what I wanted and my consultant Taylor was completely amazing! I could not have asked for a better experience. I made my appointment on a Monday so I would have some extra time and Taylor was able to find me my perfect gown no problem while... Read More making me feel completely at ease throughout the entire process. The entire staff was incredibly kind and friendly and they made sure that I had my "say yes to the dress" moment. Thank you again ladies! - Megan

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Julie B

Bridal Traditions has the largest selection of dresses in the area. They have large dressing rooms and plenty of space to bring your friends/family. The woman who assisted me was extremely friendly and helpful. I would suggest any Omaha bride visit this bridal store first.

One stop shop!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Laura T

NOt only were the staff much more knowledgeable tan any other local bridal shops they were friendly and helped me find not only he best wedding dress but the most perfect complementing bridemaids dresses. People attending said the color scheme of the wedding party was... Read More absolutely fairy tale like!

Best Experience

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Julie T

I went to several places around Omaha not only as a bride but previously as a maid of honor. My best friend and I both found our dresses here. My consultant was Taylor and Jeanie consulted my best friend (she was so professional!). Taylor was lovely. She not only listened to... Read More my needs, but she talked me through the pros and cons of each dress. She never pushed my budget and was conscientious of my theme throughout the entire session. She never once asked me to try anything I might not like--in fact, she was completely alright with helping me try over 12 dresses. After listening to my personal pros and cons of each dress she pulled one final dress that had all of my pros! I ended up LOVING it so much that I said yes to the dress! She also picked my belt and veil perfectly. Another aspect of Taylor's selling style is that she made me feel like a friend. She wasn't stuffy/judgemental at all, which I did enounter elsewhere in Omaha. I manage a women's boutique and it is hard for me to be sold like she sold me. I cannot wait for my dress to come in and I am positive that I will be recommending all of my clients to Bridal Traditions. Thanks again, Taylor!

wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Karen S

Loved the staff, especially Kim their in house seamstress. Amazing team!

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Angela G

If you’re looking for a “Say Yes to the Dress” bridal salon experience (or even an experience more chill than that), you can’t go wrong with Bridal Traditions. The ladies there are so nice and are great at their jobs. After trying on similar types of dresses over and over again... Read More with no luck, my consultant knew exactly which (different) dress to pull for me and it ended up being the one! When it came to the dress fittings and alteration appointments, they were very understanding of my schedule (and the schedules of my bridesmaids), and were willing to let us hang around there for as long as we needed, even after the appointment was technically over. Also, their seamstress is amazing! She made my dress fit like a glove and I couldn’t have been happier.

Beautiful dress and friendly service

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Mamie B

We found bridal traditions on accident on a Saturday morning after striking out at one salon and having another tell us we had to have an appointment to look around. Everyone was incredibly kind, helpful, and welcoming. We ended up finding the perfect dress there with the help... Read More of a really great staff. Thanks!!

Great Selection

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lisa S

Bridal Traditions has a great selection of wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses. I love how you can go in and pull the dresses off the rack yourself instead of assuming someone working at the store will pull your perfect dress. I was able to find the perfect dress with the help... Read More of Danielle. Danielle was so helpful and patient with me in trying on dresses. Masha did a wonderful job with my dress alterations. The reason I gave them a four instead of a five is because they came very close to losing two of my bridesmaids dresses....Two days before the wedding one of my bridesmaids went to go pick up her dress and it took them 35 minutes to find the dress! They kept asking if it could be under a different name...Also, one of my bridesmaids went to an alterations appointment and they had the dress in a bag with the wrong wedding date, brides name, and bridesmaid name. Good thing we noticed, or I feel that could have been a disaster finding that one as well.

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Ruth H

I loved shopping there. Dresses were pretty but I couldn't afford the dresses

disappointing

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Lindsay W

I bought my bridal gown and ordered our bridesmaid dresses through Bridal Traditions. Many of the staff members are rude and impatient. One of them in particular was very disrespectful to me and some of my bridesmaids when we were trying on dresses one night and completely... Read More ruined our night. The woman that altered my dress also was horrible. I went in for 3 fittings and every time she had forgotten to fix the things she was supposed to fix from the time before. She did a very poor job once she actually did the alterations and there were pieces of thread sticking out all over my dress and even a tear. Don't waste your time here.

Dreamer

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Rashelle S

They made me feel like a bride. The woman assisting me was completely honest and really cared about my big day.

Mrs. Ingrisano

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Melissa M

They were great to work with for my bridal gown, veil, and the tuxes for the men!

Loved my dress!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Amber W

I absolutely loved my dress!! It was timeless and looked amazing!! I did not have to get it taken in! So many compliments! The main problem I had was the my bridesmaids' dresses, two were measured way too big, making them pay more!! They also lied about the guy's tuxes they said... Read More they would be in two weeks before the wedding! They were in the week of and they were going to charge us more if they had to overnight anything for Saturday!! All the guys I know work out of town!! Horrible service!!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Nikki R

Every time I walked in, I was always greeted and helped right away. Judy helped me find my dress and was have me tips about what looked good and what didn't. I went to other places that just wanted my money instead of helping me find what I wanted. I loved my dress and felt so... Read More beautiful. Thank you Judy and all the staff at Bridal Traditions

TO Bridal Traditions