Are You Looking For A Real Fun Bridal Experience?

Nebraska's largest bridal boutique! From the beginning, our philosophy has been to pamper the bride and make her wedding shopping a fun and memorable experience. We promise to provide all of our customers with unparalleled service, along with the best selection of fashion-forward bridal gowns, veils, bridesmaids, mothers gowns, flower girl dresses, and tuxedos. We offer the largest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dresses in Nebraska - Experience Nebraska's finest! Give us a call to schedule your appointment now!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2737 S 140th St, Omaha, NE (402) 397-2525

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Kaitlyn J

I didn't end up buying my dress here but they were super helpful! I went in and tried on close to 30 dresses and brandy was so so helpful! I also went back the next day to try on a few of my favorites again. I didn't have an appointment but they were just as willing to help me... Read More as they were the first day!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Beth W

Bridal Tradition was the first bridal salon I went to (five total) and it was by the far the best experience. My bridal consultant was Elda and she was amazing! She was patient, kind and helpful--listening to my likes and dislikes without being pushy (which I experienced with... Read More another salon). My dress was available at other salons--but I decided on Bridal Tradition because of the heart warming experienced I had there each time I went.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Jennalyn L

Elda at Bridal Traditions helped me say yes to the dress my first time dress shopping! The environment was fun and easy-going, I never felt overwhelmed or uncomfortable at all. The second I walked in with my entourage we were welcomed with smiling faces and positive energy. It... Read More was very easy to pull dresses well within my budget and Elda helped pull dresses I didn't catch that she thought I would love. I bought my dress and veil in the same day and couldn't be happier! Bridal Traditions is wonderful and I would highly recommend it to any brides dress shopping for the first time as their selection is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Carissa S

Our consultant Molly was wonderful! Everything with my gown and the bridesmaids went well. The only complaint I have is with the tuxes. The sizing was all over the place and the gal was extremely rude to my now husband. She acted very immature about the entire tux ordeal. Out of... Read More the 12 tuxes we ordered....ONLY 2 fit! The groom's (minus the pants being long) and the ring bearer. I mean come on! That makes for an awful experience... especially when she was rude to MY FATHER (who ended up just wearing a suit he already owned). Recommend Bridal Traditions for everything except the tuxes!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Cheri S

Had a great experience here picking out my dress.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Shelby T

This was the first place I went to try on dresses. Ali Wilson was helping me. She was amazing, there was a great selection for dresses, and the rooms were huge! I had an amazing experience and said yes to the first dress I tried on! So happy with my experience. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Arinda A

This was the first bridal salon I went to and had to go back. My bridal consultant was Molly and she was AMAZING! Every dress I loved she picked out for me to try. I bought my dress here and can't wait until it comes in! I would highly recommend Molly!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Hanna H

I am so happy that I found and bought my dress from here. They have a huge selection of all prices. The staff is super laid back and makes trying on dresses a fun and easy task! I also got my dress altered here by Kim and LOVED her! She made my dress look absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Abby K

I had an absolutely wonderful time at Bridal Traditions. I had gone to a couple of other bridal salons with just so-so service. I went in to Bridal Traditions without an appointment (I just wanted to look around). Elda came to help me and she listened to me even though I didn't'... Read More give her a lot to go off of. She ended up pulling the dress I purchased. I would have never picked it out myself, but once I had it on, I knew it was THE one! I felt so beautiful in it. Bridal Traditions was recommended to me by other bride's and I will definitely be recommending it to others.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Allison J

Elda was amazing! She was incredibly helpful and informative on the phone as well as in person. When I went in for my appointment, I had a pretty specific idea of what I'd wanted (I explained over the phone) and Elda picked out several style similar to what I'd envisioned prior... Read More to my arrival at the store. When I started trying gowns on, I realized pretty quickly that the style I'd wanted wasn't working as well on my body as I thought it would. Elda was patient, adjusted quickly, and although we did a total 180 on styles, we found my dress in record time. I really liked that before we went out to show off dresses to my mom and friends that she took a moment to let me rate the dress myself before everyone else inserted their opinions and that once we were out of the dressing room she stood back and gave us that time to us to talk and laugh. I appreciated every second Elda spent with me and would highly recommend her (and Bridal Traditions) if you're looking for a wedding dress in Omaha.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Madelyn S

My experience was AMAZING! My Mom and I had scheduled an appointment about a week in advance, which I would highly recommend so you are given priority and paired up with a consultant. We had Elda (I recommend you request her as your consultant if you do book an appointment)... Read More and I couldn't have asked for a better lady to work with. She asked the right questions, but was not hovering over us the entire time. She literally pulled four dresses that were exactly what I was looking for within the first 10 minutes of looking around the store. I ended up getting my dress on the spot (took less than two hours) and could not be any happier! Thank-you so much to Elda and the staff here, you all were great help and really made the experience memorable!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Ashley G

Bridal traditions is a beautiful salon! The selection was enourmous and my consultant was fantastic. My family and I had a great experience with this vendor. I unfortunately did not find my dress here, but would recommend the salon to any bride.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Jillian K

After an absolutely horrible experience at a David's Bridal in Orlando, Florida (my family lives there and I was visiting) I've been super apprehensive about visiting another Bridal Salon out of fear of recieving the same treatment. I had 2 people recommend this salon and I... Read More decided to take a leap as my wedding date is creeping closer every day. I made my appointment and then waited for the day to come. With my Best friend, and Future MIL in tow we went in to Bridal Traditions and let me tell you, from the first interaction our experience was phenomenal. As we were waiting for my stylist we browsed around the show room, and another employee was helping us out ( I honestly cannot remember her name! She was an older woman and her name started with a J - She was absolutely sweet, and nothing but helpful!) She decided to bring us back and help us pull dresses from the rack so we had a starting point. From the time Elda started helping us, up until the end she was helpful, and insightful about the dresses I tried on. She asked me questions about each dress and how I felt about it to get a better feel for what I liked. At first I thought I didn't want a strapless, but I quickly learned that in reality I did! She was extremely helpful, and made me feel beautiful with every dress that I tried on - her feedback was always honest, but never rude. after trying on about 5 or 6 dresses we were down to the last one, and I was between two of them - I was really loving the dress I had on and Elda got me a veil and some other accessories to try with the dress - I absolutely loved the dress. She said she saved it for last because she was sure I was going to fall in love with it. She let me go out in to the main area with the dress on to look in the bigger mirror (I opted to have my Future MIL and Best Friend in the dressing room with me) The same woman who helped us before ( I feel really bad I cannot remember her name!) came over and asked if the dress I was wearing was the one I was going to buy because I "looked absolutely gorgeous" in it. When I told her yes, I think so she was nothing but ecstatic. Once I had made the decision, Elda actually let me wear the dress for an additional 20 minutes while she filled out paperwork, up until she needed to measure me. Then she made up a board that said "I said yes to the dress' snapped some pictures and had me sign a release if I wanted them to share it on social media (I did!) we said our goodbyes and I thanked her profusely. I have never walked out of a store feeling as good as I did - everyone made me feel incrediblely special, compared to how I was treated previously. I felt like the ladies at Bridal Traditions saw me for more than my pocketbook, and genuinely wanted me to look and feel stunning on my big day. I look very much forward to working with this Bridal Salon going forward, and I will be singing these praises for any brides to be in the area that come in to my life for quite awhile! TL;DR I had a bad experiance at another bridal salon, while apprehensive about trying again I found Bridal Traditions - the employees are fantastic, and I walked out feeling exhuberant about working with this salon, and I'm sure you will too!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017

Love my dress, and loved my consultant! Everything went smoothly; lots of amazing options! It only took me about an hour to find "the one"!:)

2017-01-02T10:38:01 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on saying yes to your dress! So glad to hear you had a great experience that is our heart for our brides.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Stephanie B

- Bridal Gown: I loved my bridal experience. Bridal traditions had a great selection for my budget! - Bridesmaids Dresses: My bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing. My only complaint was that the staff was very immature when we went to look at dresses. Also, they only called one... Read More bridesmaid to notify them their dresses were in. - Tuxes: By far the best price in town, however, you get what you pay for. 5/7 tuxes were wrong (thankfully they were in town so they could try tuxes on early and get the right sizes reordered). I would NOT recommend this place if you have a lot of out of town people in your wedding party. Once again, when my husband went to pick up his tux, the lady working was extremely immature. She literally laughed at our last name.

2016-12-21T11:30:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your honest critique of your experience. We sincerely apologize for any miscommunication regarding how the tuxedo rental process works. The measurements are used to determine the closest size for each gentleman. More often than not adjustments need to be made or sizes... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kate S

I was horrified to find that majority of the dresses were ripped which made envisioning the dress on my wedding day nearly impossible. I went in thinking that it would be similar to the other places I had went to, it felt a little under professional. I couldn't get over the... Read More prices or the dress selection because who wants to try on a ripped dress?

2016-12-21T11:41:46 Response from the vendor

We admit we do have some gowns that have been damaged in the try-on process. The reason these have not been taken out of circulation is because they are popular styles that are often requested by brides. We do try to have our seamstresses make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Erica S

What can I say....this place is great! We went two other places before trying Bridal Traditions and they were OK but tried all they could to push us into their vision, not mine. The ladies at Bridal Traditions were patient and most importantly honest with me about how each... Read More dress I tried looked and gently nudged me to keep trying until the I found the ONE! We also got our bridesmaids dresses and our tuxes here! The best thing is one stop shopping!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sydney H

I live in Denver and had to order a bridesmaid dress over the phone. I was pregnant at the time of ordering, so they went based on my bust size: 32DD. I explicitly told them (at least three times) that I am normally 5'3 and 120 pounds. They insisted I was a size 16. Apparently... Read More the people who work here have never worked with someone who weighs 120 pounds. The alterations to make the dress fit cost me more than the dress itself- over $250. Because the dress was so huge to start with, it ended up looking different than the rest of the bridesmaid dresses- there was so much extra fabric that I looked 50 pounds heavier. BE WARNED: Do not order unless you are in the store.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jennifer F

I loved Bridal Traditions. There were so many beautiful dresses to try on in every shade, style and price range. I just got my dress here a couple of weeks ago and was so excited! Not only did they help me find the perfect dress that fit all of my needs, it was also under... Read More budget. Sarah was incredibly helpful and was accommodating when I called to change the belt I ordered at the last minute. I am so excited to wear my dress on the big day. Thank you again for helping make my experience a great one!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Shelby R

Everyone one in this place is super friendly. I went in on Saturday with my family and didn't have an appointment but they squeezed me in. Sarah helped me and she was wonderful. Sure enough, I found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Carol R

Good for the bride, BAD for the bridesmaids. If you have bridesmaids out of town DO NOT GO HERE! I called in my measurements and I am usually a size 6 and they ordered me a size 14! I know they were just being cautious because "normally people don't know how to take their... Read More measurements" but I come from a family of seamstresses so I know how to take my measurements. Anyways, I ended up paying almost $200 for alterations on my dress somewhere else because of their mess up. And they didn't just do it to me! At least 4 other bridesmaids had this issue. If you get your bridesmaid's dresses here make sure that all of them go in for measurements, or go somewhere else that actually LISTENS to the clients.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kelsey J

Elda at Bridal Traditions was amazing! She was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable! The store has tons of dresses! There is defiantly something for everyone here! I would highly recommend Elda at Bridal Traditions to help you find your dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Liz D

Julianne at Bridal Traditions was amazing! Super fun to work with and she made a nerve-racking experience so comfortable. It was my first time dress shopping and I walked out of the store with my dream dress. Everyone in the store was so friendly and helpful...Julianne even... Read More cried with my family when they saw me in my dress!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Becky D

It was a little cold, but by the time I started trying on dresses, it was no problem. This was the second boutique I visited, and by this point I was pretty tired, so the amount of dresses was almost overwhelming. However, they did have a lot of different styles that I liked. I... Read More just didn't find the perfect one. I preferred what I experienced at other boutiques: when they give you the room to get into the dress and just come in if you need help with zipping and clipping. I personally would have felt more comfortable getting into the dress by myself. However, the consultant person helping me was very nice and patient, and was very helpful in checking for a dress she thought might fit my style in the back, as well as checking if we'd be able to customize another dress (w/o sequins) and how much it would cost. Helpful. The dresses here seemed to have a little more wear and tear than some of the other boutiques we visited. So buying off the rack, you'd have to be more aware of rips, dirty trains, etc.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Allison W

Sarah at Bridal Traditions was amazing!!!! This was the first place I went to to find my dress and had found it and purchased within 45 minutes!!!