Are You Looking For A Real Fun Bridal Experience?

Nebraska's largest bridal boutique! From the beginning, our philosophy has been to pamper the bride and make her wedding shopping a fun and memorable experience. We promise to provide all of our customers with unparalleled service, along with the best selection of fashion-forward bridal gowns, veils, bridesmaids, mothers gowns, flower girl dresses, and tuxedos. We offer the largest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dresses in Nebraska - Experience Nebraska's finest! Give us a call to schedule your appointment now!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2737 S 140th St, Omaha, NE (402) 397-2525

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Shelby R

Everyone one in this place is super friendly. I went in on Saturday with my family and didn't have an appointment but they squeezed me in. Sarah helped me and she was wonderful. Sure enough, I found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kelsey J

Elda at Bridal Traditions was amazing! She was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable! The store has tons of dresses! There is defiantly something for everyone here! I would highly recommend Elda at Bridal Traditions to help you find your dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Liz D

Julianne at Bridal Traditions was amazing! Super fun to work with and she made a nerve-racking experience so comfortable. It was my first time dress shopping and I walked out of the store with my dream dress. Everyone in the store was so friendly and helpful...Julianne even... Read More cried with my family when they saw me in my dress!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Beth W

Bridal Tradition was the first bridal salon I went to (five total) and it was by the far the best experience. My bridal consultant was Elda and she was amazing! She was patient, kind and helpful--listening to my likes and dislikes without being pushy (which I experienced with... Read More another salon). My dress was available at other salons--but I decided on Bridal Tradition because of the heart warming experienced I had there each time I went.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Jennalyn L

Elda at Bridal Traditions helped me say yes to the dress my first time dress shopping! The environment was fun and easy-going, I never felt overwhelmed or uncomfortable at all. The second I walked in with my entourage we were welcomed with smiling faces and positive energy. It... Read More was very easy to pull dresses well within my budget and Elda helped pull dresses I didn't catch that she thought I would love. I bought my dress and veil in the same day and couldn't be happier! Bridal Traditions is wonderful and I would highly recommend it to any brides dress shopping for the first time as their selection is amazing!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Ashley G

Bridal traditions is a beautiful salon! The selection was enourmous and my consultant was fantastic. My family and I had a great experience with this vendor. I unfortunately did not find my dress here, but would recommend the salon to any bride.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Jillian K

After an absolutely horrible experience at a David's Bridal in Orlando, Florida (my family lives there and I was visiting) I've been super apprehensive about visiting another Bridal Salon out of fear of recieving the same treatment. I had 2 people recommend this salon and I... Read More decided to take a leap as my wedding date is creeping closer every day. I made my appointment and then waited for the day to come. With my Best friend, and Future MIL in tow we went in to Bridal Traditions and let me tell you, from the first interaction our experience was phenomenal. As we were waiting for my stylist we browsed around the show room, and another employee was helping us out ( I honestly cannot remember her name! She was an older woman and her name started with a J - She was absolutely sweet, and nothing but helpful!) She decided to bring us back and help us pull dresses from the rack so we had a starting point. From the time Elda started helping us, up until the end she was helpful, and insightful about the dresses I tried on. She asked me questions about each dress and how I felt about it to get a better feel for what I liked. At first I thought I didn't want a strapless, but I quickly learned that in reality I did! She was extremely helpful, and made me feel beautiful with every dress that I tried on - her feedback was always honest, but never rude. after trying on about 5 or 6 dresses we were down to the last one, and I was between two of them - I was really loving the dress I had on and Elda got me a veil and some other accessories to try with the dress - I absolutely loved the dress. She said she saved it for last because she was sure I was going to fall in love with it. She let me go out in to the main area with the dress on to look in the bigger mirror (I opted to have my Future MIL and Best Friend in the dressing room with me) The same woman who helped us before ( I feel really bad I cannot remember her name!) came over and asked if the dress I was wearing was the one I was going to buy because I "looked absolutely gorgeous" in it. When I told her yes, I think so she was nothing but ecstatic. Once I had made the decision, Elda actually let me wear the dress for an additional 20 minutes while she filled out paperwork, up until she needed to measure me. Then she made up a board that said "I said yes to the dress' snapped some pictures and had me sign a release if I wanted them to share it on social media (I did!) we said our goodbyes and I thanked her profusely. I have never walked out of a store feeling as good as I did - everyone made me feel incrediblely special, compared to how I was treated previously. I felt like the ladies at Bridal Traditions saw me for more than my pocketbook, and genuinely wanted me to look and feel stunning on my big day. I look very much forward to working with this Bridal Salon going forward, and I will be singing these praises for any brides to be in the area that come in to my life for quite awhile! TL;DR I had a bad experiance at another bridal salon, while apprehensive about trying again I found Bridal Traditions - the employees are fantastic, and I walked out feeling exhuberant about working with this salon, and I'm sure you will too!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017

Love my dress, and loved my consultant! Everything went smoothly; lots of amazing options! It only took me about an hour to find "the one"!:)

2017-01-02T10:38:01 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on saying yes to your dress! So glad to hear you had a great experience that is our heart for our brides.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Stephanie B

- Bridal Gown: I loved my bridal experience. Bridal traditions had a great selection for my budget! - Bridesmaids Dresses: My bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing. My only complaint was that the staff was very immature when we went to look at dresses. Also, they only called one... Read More bridesmaid to notify them their dresses were in. - Tuxes: By far the best price in town, however, you get what you pay for. 5/7 tuxes were wrong (thankfully they were in town so they could try tuxes on early and get the right sizes reordered). I would NOT recommend this place if you have a lot of out of town people in your wedding party. Once again, when my husband went to pick up his tux, the lady working was extremely immature. She literally laughed at our last name.

2016-12-21T11:30:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your honest critique of your experience. We sincerely apologize for any miscommunication regarding how the tuxedo rental process works. The measurements are used to determine the closest size for each gentleman. More often than not adjustments need to be made or sizes... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kate S

I was horrified to find that majority of the dresses were ripped which made envisioning the dress on my wedding day nearly impossible. I went in thinking that it would be similar to the other places I had went to, it felt a little under professional. I couldn't get over the... Read More prices or the dress selection because who wants to try on a ripped dress?

2016-12-21T11:41:46 Response from the vendor

We admit we do have some gowns that have been damaged in the try-on process. The reason these have not been taken out of circulation is because they are popular styles that are often requested by brides. We do try to have our seamstresses make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Erica S

What can I say....this place is great! We went two other places before trying Bridal Traditions and they were OK but tried all they could to push us into their vision, not mine. The ladies at Bridal Traditions were patient and most importantly honest with me about how each... Read More dress I tried looked and gently nudged me to keep trying until the I found the ONE! We also got our bridesmaids dresses and our tuxes here! The best thing is one stop shopping!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sydney H

I live in Denver and had to order a bridesmaid dress over the phone. I was pregnant at the time of ordering, so they went based on my bust size: 32DD. I explicitly told them (at least three times) that I am normally 5'3 and 120 pounds. They insisted I was a size 16. Apparently... Read More the people who work here have never worked with someone who weighs 120 pounds. The alterations to make the dress fit cost me more than the dress itself- over $250. Because the dress was so huge to start with, it ended up looking different than the rest of the bridesmaid dresses- there was so much extra fabric that I looked 50 pounds heavier. BE WARNED: Do not order unless you are in the store.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jennifer F

I loved Bridal Traditions. There were so many beautiful dresses to try on in every shade, style and price range. I just got my dress here a couple of weeks ago and was so excited! Not only did they help me find the perfect dress that fit all of my needs, it was also under... Read More budget. Sarah was incredibly helpful and was accommodating when I called to change the belt I ordered at the last minute. I am so excited to wear my dress on the big day. Thank you again for helping make my experience a great one!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Carol R

Good for the bride, BAD for the bridesmaids. If you have bridesmaids out of town DO NOT GO HERE! I called in my measurements and I am usually a size 6 and they ordered me a size 14! I know they were just being cautious because "normally people don't know how to take their... Read More measurements" but I come from a family of seamstresses so I know how to take my measurements. Anyways, I ended up paying almost $200 for alterations on my dress somewhere else because of their mess up. And they didn't just do it to me! At least 4 other bridesmaids had this issue. If you get your bridesmaid's dresses here make sure that all of them go in for measurements, or go somewhere else that actually LISTENS to the clients.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Becky D

It was a little cold, but by the time I started trying on dresses, it was no problem. This was the second boutique I visited, and by this point I was pretty tired, so the amount of dresses was almost overwhelming. However, they did have a lot of different styles that I liked. I... Read More just didn't find the perfect one. I preferred what I experienced at other boutiques: when they give you the room to get into the dress and just come in if you need help with zipping and clipping. I personally would have felt more comfortable getting into the dress by myself. However, the consultant person helping me was very nice and patient, and was very helpful in checking for a dress she thought might fit my style in the back, as well as checking if we'd be able to customize another dress (w/o sequins) and how much it would cost. Helpful. The dresses here seemed to have a little more wear and tear than some of the other boutiques we visited. So buying off the rack, you'd have to be more aware of rips, dirty trains, etc.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Allison W

Sarah at Bridal Traditions was amazing!!!! This was the first place I went to to find my dress and had found it and purchased within 45 minutes!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Shelby J

Amanda at Bridal Traditions is the best consultant I could have ever asked for! She understood my style right away and pulled my dream dress. I probably would have never found it or tried it on if it weren't for her!! I highly highly recommend going to see her!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Kelli S

Great experience and large variety of gowns!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Ally V

Bridal Traditions was AMAZING to work with! If it weren't for Jeanie, I never would have found my dream gown and the right one for me. I thought I wanted a gown with a lot of bling, but I just wasn't looking how I wanted to. Jeanie pulled one without bling that was in my size... Read More and had the sillohuette I wanted and it was THE ONE! The alterations turned out amazing and I have never felt more beautiful than I did in that gown...and I got a great deal on it! The store is like a Pinterest wedding board come to life and everyone there is so friendly! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Allie E

Ok! So I'm not big into shopping for hours on end and I was not looking forward to dress shopping (finding the perfect one: yes. Doing the actual shopping: no....knowing that, I have to say that Bridal Traditions is the best place to go! Sarah smith helped me find THE ONE in... Read More under an hour and it was under budget 😍😍. As it goes, I found a dress that I wasn't originally going for regarding silhouette. Sarah somehow magically knew what I would like best and what looked best on me! She was an angel to work with and got me and my mom and my sister to all agree, which is a rarity. Sarah is a unicorn and I recommend her to any bride!!! With the dresses....they had a ton to choose from and lots of designers. Highly highly recommend! Also, the next day came back for bridesmaids dresses and found the one, we had eyed it the day before. :) absolutely amazing service!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Allison P

AMAING!!! Dress shopping here was perfect. The staff was SO friendly and wanted to make sure I was being helped. I was just going to price out dresses and ended up purchasing my dress! And a bonus, my dress was on sale! I bought an "as is" dress and they said they would clean it... Read More up and with alterations, it will look brand new. I had Julie help me when I was stuck between two dresses and she jumped right in to help me fit into my dress better with pins and pillows that gave me the look I was looking for! When I came back with more family, they were quick to get me a room that would fit my family with me. They let me try on as many dresses as I wanted with my mom and sister, then helped me in the end. My sister also bought her dress here a few years back and I loved it there so I had to go back! Great experience! I recommend to ALL!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Robyn U

I went to Bridal Traditions first on 4/30/16 with my mother. Upon our arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff. The environment was amazing! The dress selection was also just wonderful. I had a huge private dressing room complete with a pedestal to stand on and try on... Read More dresses. Then there was also a larger pedestal and mirrors in the open area outside of the dressing room. Elda was more than I could have ever hoped for in a consultant for finding my wedding dress. She really was patient, kind, excited for me and I really felt that she cared about my experience and my wedding. Bridal Traditions was the first shop I visited and they sure did set the bar high! The first dress I tried on seemed like the winner. However this was the first time I ever tried on wedding dresses so I thought I should visit another shop and see if there was something else that caught my eye there. That experience was very disappointing so I came back to Bridal Traditions and Elda to order my dress. I had another appointment to try my dress on one last time. Elda helped me choose the perfect veil and belt for my dress. The second time I went by myself and Elda was so kind, I felt like she was a close friend. If you are scrolling through these reviews looking for a great place make sure you go to Bridal Traditions! I had 2 friends recommend it to me and I'm so happy they did!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Bridal Traditions was the first and only bridal store I have been to. Elda was the greatest. She made me feel very comfortable and was a big help! I told her the style I was looking for and she picked out a bunch just like it. She was very patient and was sure to answer all of... Read More my questions clearly. I will definitely recommend this shop to all future brides and will be back for bridesmaid dresses for sure!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Bridal Traditions was my first stop, and I was helped by Amanda. I can not express more how impressed I was with the experience. Although they recommend only bringing 4-5 girls, I brought 8 and they were very accommodating for all of us. As a dreamer, I always hoped my dress... Read More shopping day would be as magical and fun as I see on "Say Yes to the Dress" , and it was nothing short of my expectations. Amanda went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and so did the rest of the staff. I did have another appointment, so I decided on waiting to say "yes" to the prefect dress. Two weeks later, I went back and Amanda knew exactly who I was when I walked in, and welcomed my mom and I with a big hug. Needless to say, I said YES to the dress at the best Bridal store in Nebraska Id say! I would recommend Bridal Traditions to anyone! To Amanda and the rest of the staff, THANK YOU for making this experience to unforgettable!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Aimee H

We visited a total of 4 bridal stores here in Omaha. Bridal Traditions was the very first stop as well as the final stop to purchase my gown!! The staff is ALL welcoming and extremely friendly! They have a WIDE variety of gowns that fit any style!! The selection is... Read More absolutely amazing! It's so clean, classy, and the setup is perfect! I said "yes to the dress" at Bridal Traditions, and I would recommend it to anyone!!