Are You Looking For A Real Bridal Experience?

Nebraska's largest bridal boutique! From the beginning, our philosophy has been to pamper the bride and make her wedding shopping a fun and memorable experience. We promise to provide all of our customers with unparalleled service, along with the best selection of fashion-forward bridal gowns, veils, bridesmaids, mothers gowns, flower girl dresses, and tuxedos.

2737 S 140th St, Omaha, NE

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Bridal Traditions was the first bridal shop I ever went to. Since then I have shopped at a few other stores but nothing has compared to that first experience I had at Bridal Traditions. Their customer services and kind-hearted employees surpassed all my expectations. All the... Read More consultants have been more than happy to answer any questions I have had and help me every step of the way. The store has everything you need too! They are a one stop shop, which I love because it makes it so much easier to stay organized being able to work with just one store for everything, even tuxes. They have an exquisite shop and huge dressing rooms that you can actually move around in. I mean who wants to feel like they are in a small closet while trying on bridal gowns (that has been my experience everywhere else but bridal traditions.) I can not rave enough about this shop. I recommend this store to everyone and have even had some friends get dresses there and had the same experience. Thank you Bridal Traditions for all you have done! Sincerely, A very happy bride!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dana P

There is truly no place like Bridal Traditions in the Omaha and Lincoln area! Not only do they have a wide selection of gowns, their staff truly makes you feel like you are a celebrity. One thing in particular I really enjoyed was how they allow you to 'shop.' Many bridal stores... Read More are overly protective of their sample dresses and won't allow you or your family members to pick them, they do it for you. However, Bridal Traditions allows you to wander on your own and look through all the gowns to find the ones you love the most. This made my experience amazing! Danielle was my bridal consultant and she made me and my family feel so welcome and special. In addition, Kim does an amazing job with alterations. She treats you as if you are her own daughter. Truly, there is no better place to find the perfect dress and have an awesome experience doing it!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

In for the weekend, mother-of-the-bride, to look for dresses for my beautiful daughter. We visited several local shops with and without appointments and although they were ok, there was no WOW moment. I believe my daughter was disheartened and of course that made me very sad. I... Read More was leaving later in the day on Monday so we did make our scheduled appointment at Bridal Traditions...boy am I glad we did!! The shop is clean, professional, every attention to detail. We were greeted by Judy..shown to our own private dressing room with plenty of room, full length mirrors, pedestal , and, of course, tissues. Judy graciously offered to assist in helping my daughter try on the dresses selected and offered her tasteful, honest opinions and options..and yes my daughter found the dress. When she tried it on, and then burst into happy tears we knew it was the one. Come to find out when we LEFT we discovered Judy's story, the owner of the shop who transitioned from a career in medicine by hap in stance into a career serving (in the truest since of the word) brides and their families. It is absolutely obvious Judy loves what she does and takes extreme pride in facilitating the Tradition, be it conventional or other, of the Bride, bridal party, groomsmen and Groom. I am so pleased that we found Bridal Traditions and I am confident that we are in the best hands as we continue on the road to the aisle!,

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Heather S

My bridal consultant was awesome! She helped me pick out a ton of dresses that I loved. The best part was when I narrowed it down to two dresses that had a $900 difference between them. She gave her feedback and didn't try to pressure me into buying the more expensive one! I had... Read More a great experience both visits and would recommend Elda to everyone! Extremely helpful!!!

Great service

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

They were very friendly and helpful, and when I wasn't feeling the greatest due to other experiences I had with other bridal stores they staff at Bridal Traditions made me feel not only comfortable but beautiful! Justine was my consultant and she was awesome! Friendly and... Read More helpful with the whole dress shopping process. I would definitely be recommended them! I would give them 5 stars but I haven't got my dress yet or done alterations with them but I'm sure that will go smoothly as well

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Randi H

I went in to go dress shopping for the first time without any idea of what I was looking for. Kelly was beyond amazing. I had a lot of family with me and we all picked "a few" dresses to try. We did not have an appointment, but were never made to feel rushed; in fact, I felt... Read More important. Kelly was patient and fun. She made the experience really great. I ended up with a beautiful dress that I love!!!! Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Shannon M

I walked in to Bridal Traditions on a Tuesday night around 6:30pm; without an appointment and had the best service! I went to a different bridal salon last weekend (with an appointment) and found dress shopping exhausting and hard. Being my second time out shopping I was so... Read More pleasantly surprised. My intentions walking in to the store were just to look around and see if there was anything worth coming back for an appointment. The ladies that helped me, Elizabeth and Hayley, were beyond polite. They were helpful, thoughtful, complimentary, and gracious. I did not purchase my dress yet, but I did fall in love with one dress in particular. I plan to take my mom and future mother-in-law back soon to see the dress and hopefully make the commitment. Thanks to Bridal Traditions I have faith that I will find the dress I am looking for!! My only disappointment this evening was lack of sizing. I am not a 'plus' size girl or a thinner girl. The consultants reassured me that they get a variety of sizes in all the time but due to high demand they were low in my particular size. Hopefully they get some more in by the next time I go! I also plan to bring my bridesmaid in to shop for their dresses!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

This is the most beautiful shop I've ever seen! Their dress selections are so accommodating for anyone's budget. I had a fantastic time working with the staff and found the dress of my dreams. Everyone was so eager to help throughout the entire process from my gown, to... Read More bridesmaids dresses, flower girls ect... I cannot thank them enough for all their help!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Felesha P

I actually just shopped here today for my wedding dress -- and said "YES to the dress"!!! Bridal Traditions is an adorable bridal shop and has a ton of dresses to choose from! Linda helped us, and she was perfect! She helped us pull some gorgeous dresses, put them in the... Read More dressing room for us, and made sure each dress was pulled back and clamped tight so my family could see how they would look when altered. She offered me honest input, which I really appreciated. We will be back to look for bridesmaid dresses (which they have quite the selection of as well) and possibly tuxes as well! I can't wait for my dress to come in so that I can visit the store and try on my dress again!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Emily A

I went to Bridal Traditions today (10/3/15) to find my wedding dress. This was the first place I went to and I really knew what I wanted. When I got there, I was shown to my room and was told to walk around the store and find any dress I wanted to try on. After I found about 15... Read More dresses, I went back to my room. Sarah is who helped me with the daunting task of finding my perfect dress and she was WONDERFUL! After coming out and showing my friends and family each dress, even if I liked the dress, they would make silly comments about what they didn't like. I think Sarah knew I was a little upset by it because she told me that at the end of the day, it is all about what I want...and she was right! I found the most beautiful dress I could have ever imagined wearing! Today was extremely laid back and it was all thanks to the staff at Bridal Traditions!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Alison M

I recently got married on 9/19/15 and I went to Bridal Traditions for my bridal dress and my bridesmaids dresses. I had gone to Bridal Traditions before as a bridesmaid when one of my friends got married and had a wonderful experience then so I know I wound be taken care of when... Read More it was my turn. And of course, they did not disappoint. Every time I called or went into the store, the staff was all so professional and helpful ! Kim did my alterations and she was wonderful, really a master at her craft. I definitely recommend Bridal Traditions for anyone going through the wedding process regardless of whether you are the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride or groom whatever, they take care of you !!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Maddie I

I worked with Elizabeth Barbee and oh my goodness was she perfection!! She gave me a real good run down of the the store was set up and then let me browse and pick as many as I wanted. Then, she LISTENED (a hard thing for some sales people to do, I know) and brought back some... Read More dresses depending on the likes and dislikes about each dress. With her help, we ended up finding the perfect dress!!! Loved the store, the people, the selection, and the service! Thank you Bridal Traditions for a wonderful experience and helping me say YES!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Amanda S

LOVED Bridal Traditions! Everyone there was great to work with! I went to two other bridal shops in town and was very disappointed. Bridal Traditions had newer styles of gowns that I liked and just an overall larger selection. I appreciated that everyone there was enthusiastic... Read More and gave their honest opinions! Can't wait to go pick out my bridesmaids dresses and tuxes from them as well!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Kim G

I had the BEST experience at Bridal Traditions! The staff was so kind and fun! They made me feel very special! I want to give a special thank you to Sarah! She helped and celebrated with me when I found the ONE! Sincerely, One Happy 👰🏼

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

During the past two years I have been working with Bridal Traditions for my two daughter's weddings. In addition we have purchased a bridesmaid gown for an additional wedding. They are the best - hands down. Kim has altered both of the gowns and done a fantastic job at a... Read More reasonable price. We have dealt with almost all of the salesperson's at one time or the other and they all have been kind, caring & professional. I have to give a shout out to Danielle though, as she has given us so much useful advice with the gowns and the tux's - even if it did not result in a sale for her. Danielle just genuinely cares about the brides special day - they all have. Thank you Bridal Traditions for two awesome experiences!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Amanda H

Selection is good, however out of 4 dresses I ordered through Bridal Traditions, the measurements were COMPLETELY wrong on 2 dresses and that's not even the biggest mess up. After 2 weeks of calling and bugging them because they "were gonna call right back" they found my... Read More dresses. When the dresses came in they were in two different laces, apparently they didn't realize the designer had more than one lace because when I asked to see the lace swatch at ordering time they only showed me one, AND this was about two weeks before the wedding. Needless to say they have a great selection but I was not impressed with much else.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Whitney R

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Bridal Traditions is! I just said YES to the dress this past weekend and I am so pleased with my experience. First of all, the store is beautiful! They have the most amazing dresses on display. Also, I love that every dress is "out of... Read More the bag". It makes it so much easier to see the dresses and really get a feel for what they are like. My consultant was amazing. She was so kind and really knew what she was talking about! She was patient with my extreme indecisiveness. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. After I purchased my dress, they had me take a picture with a sign that said "I said Yes to the Dress". It was such a sweet gesture and made me feel like they were excited for me and my big day! Everyone in the Omaha area needs to go to Bridal Traditions!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Traci M

From start to finish the ladies at this salon were great. I didn't know what I wanted when I came in, so she showed me different options under my budget and brought one that was completely different than what I was thinking, but it was amazing and what I chose. I felt like a... Read More princess. They recommended me adjusting my heel height on the shoes I buy to save me money on alterations. Once my dress was in I could come in and try it on anytime I wanted. They also had my dress steamed and ready for me to pick up Thursday before the wedding. They are so great to work with and gave me the perfect dress!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Stephanie F

Even though I didn't end up buying my dress at Bridal Traditions I had such an amazing experience I had to share. I am getting married on a very tight timeline and before walking into Bridal Traditions I felt like I needed to apologize for that. From the moment I walked in the... Read More ladies were amazing and erasures me that they had put a girl in a wedding dress in less then two weeks and that if they could they would order it in if not we could find something off the rack. I am a full figured bride and I was very afraid there wasn't going to be a lot of options for me. At the end of the day Kristy my consultant helped me find three dresses that my whole family agreed I couldn't make a bad choice. In the end I felt beautiful and confident that I had options and choices. Bridal traditions allowed me to feel like a bride and I'm so thankful for that! The ladies are amazing there!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Casey B

From the moment I walked into the store everybody was VERY friendly and made you feel very comfortable. They have so many dresses to choose from. I am a plus size gal and this store had the best selection to choose from in the Omaha area! Cannot express my gratitude to all the... Read More ladies that work here!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Tracy G

I can't say enough great things about Bridal Traditions. They are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and my dress, veil and jewelry were absolutely PERFECT on my wedding day...my husband said so himself! I can't say enough about Kim and the work she did on altering my... Read More dress...thank you thank you thank you! Thank you to all!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Chris H

Although this place does have the best selection out of any other in town, their customer service could use some help. My wife had issues with alterations being done to her dress as the first few fittings seemed to all have the same result of un-accomplishment. The father of the... Read More bride didn't receive his tux jacket, but was sworn that it was sent home with him as well as one of the groomsmen's tuxes being misplaced and then accusing him of not brining it in. I would recommend anyone who uses Bridal Traditions to use caution.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Megan F

I went into the salon having no idea what I wanted and my consultant Taylor was completely amazing! I could not have asked for a better experience. I made my appointment on a Monday so I would have some extra time and Taylor was able to find me my perfect gown no problem while... Read More making me feel completely at ease throughout the entire process. The entire staff was incredibly kind and friendly and they made sure that I had my "say yes to the dress" moment. Thank you again ladies! - Megan

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Julie B

Bridal Traditions has the largest selection of dresses in the area. They have large dressing rooms and plenty of space to bring your friends/family. The woman who assisted me was extremely friendly and helpful. I would suggest any Omaha bride visit this bridal store first.

One stop shop!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Laura T

NOt only were the staff much more knowledgeable tan any other local bridal shops they were friendly and helped me find not only he best wedding dress but the most perfect complementing bridemaids dresses. People attending said the color scheme of the wedding party was... Read More absolutely fairy tale like!