Are You Looking For A Real Fun Bridal Experience?

Nebraska's largest bridal boutique! From the beginning, our philosophy has been to pamper the bride and make her wedding shopping a fun and memorable experience. We promise to provide all of our customers with unparalleled service, along with the best selection of fashion-forward bridal gowns, veils, bridesmaids, mothers gowns, flower girl dresses, and tuxedos. We offer the largest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dresses in Nebraska - Experience Nebraska's finest! Give us a call to schedule your appointment now!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Ally V

Bridal Traditions was AMAZING to work with! If it weren't for Jeanie, I never would have found my dream gown and the right one for me. I thought I wanted a gown with a lot of bling, but I just wasn't looking how I wanted to. Jeanie pulled one without bling that was in my size... Read More and had the sillohuette I wanted and it was THE ONE! The alterations turned out amazing and I have never felt more beautiful than I did in that gown...and I got a great deal on it! The store is like a Pinterest wedding board come to life and everyone there is so friendly! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Allie E

Ok! So I'm not big into shopping for hours on end and I was not looking forward to dress shopping (finding the perfect one: yes. Doing the actual shopping: no....knowing that, I have to say that Bridal Traditions is the best place to go! Sarah smith helped me find THE ONE in... Read More under an hour and it was under budget 😍😍. As it goes, I found a dress that I wasn't originally going for regarding silhouette. Sarah somehow magically knew what I would like best and what looked best on me! She was an angel to work with and got me and my mom and my sister to all agree, which is a rarity. Sarah is a unicorn and I recommend her to any bride!!! With the dresses....they had a ton to choose from and lots of designers. Highly highly recommend! Also, the next day came back for bridesmaids dresses and found the one, we had eyed it the day before. :) absolutely amazing service!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Allison P

AMAING!!! Dress shopping here was perfect. The staff was SO friendly and wanted to make sure I was being helped. I was just going to price out dresses and ended up purchasing my dress! And a bonus, my dress was on sale! I bought an "as is" dress and they said they would clean it... Read More up and with alterations, it will look brand new. I had Julie help me when I was stuck between two dresses and she jumped right in to help me fit into my dress better with pins and pillows that gave me the look I was looking for! When I came back with more family, they were quick to get me a room that would fit my family with me. They let me try on as many dresses as I wanted with my mom and sister, then helped me in the end. My sister also bought her dress here a few years back and I loved it there so I had to go back! Great experience! I recommend to ALL!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Robyn U

I went to Bridal Traditions first on 4/30/16 with my mother. Upon our arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff. The environment was amazing! The dress selection was also just wonderful. I had a huge private dressing room complete with a pedestal to stand on and try on... Read More dresses. Then there was also a larger pedestal and mirrors in the open area outside of the dressing room. Elda was more than I could have ever hoped for in a consultant for finding my wedding dress. She really was patient, kind, excited for me and I really felt that she cared about my experience and my wedding. Bridal Traditions was the first shop I visited and they sure did set the bar high! The first dress I tried on seemed like the winner. However this was the first time I ever tried on wedding dresses so I thought I should visit another shop and see if there was something else that caught my eye there. That experience was very disappointing so I came back to Bridal Traditions and Elda to order my dress. I had another appointment to try my dress on one last time. Elda helped me choose the perfect veil and belt for my dress. The second time I went by myself and Elda was so kind, I felt like she was a close friend. If you are scrolling through these reviews looking for a great place make sure you go to Bridal Traditions! I had 2 friends recommend it to me and I'm so happy they did!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Bridal Traditions was the first and only bridal store I have been to. Elda was the greatest. She made me feel very comfortable and was a big help! I told her the style I was looking for and she picked out a bunch just like it. She was very patient and was sure to answer all of... Read More my questions clearly. I will definitely recommend this shop to all future brides and will be back for bridesmaid dresses for sure!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Bridal Traditions was my first stop, and I was helped by Amanda. I can not express more how impressed I was with the experience. Although they recommend only bringing 4-5 girls, I brought 8 and they were very accommodating for all of us. As a dreamer, I always hoped my dress... Read More shopping day would be as magical and fun as I see on "Say Yes to the Dress" , and it was nothing short of my expectations. Amanda went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and so did the rest of the staff. I did have another appointment, so I decided on waiting to say "yes" to the prefect dress. Two weeks later, I went back and Amanda knew exactly who I was when I walked in, and welcomed my mom and I with a big hug. Needless to say, I said YES to the dress at the best Bridal store in Nebraska Id say! I would recommend Bridal Traditions to anyone! To Amanda and the rest of the staff, THANK YOU for making this experience to unforgettable!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Aimee H

We visited a total of 4 bridal stores here in Omaha. Bridal Traditions was the very first stop as well as the final stop to purchase my gown!! The staff is ALL welcoming and extremely friendly! They have a WIDE variety of gowns that fit any style!! The selection is... Read More absolutely amazing! It's so clean, classy, and the setup is perfect! I said "yes to the dress" at Bridal Traditions, and I would recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Samantha V

Loved my dress, loved the employees. They are the best! :)

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Kelsie G

I had a great experience working with bridal traditions! They had a great selection at affordable pricing and the staff communicated well about the status of my dress after I ordered and while they held my dress until my wedding :)

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Carolyn H

I worked with Stacy and she was so wonderful! She listened to what I wanted in a dress and pulled all kinds of dresses that had different parts I knew I wanted, open back, sparkles, etc. in different styles so I could pick which shape dress I wanted, and I ended up with the... Read More perfect dress! My dress also came in very quickly and when they told me it would be in!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Emily L

My experience at Bridal Traditions was by far the best experience I had of the three places I went. They were very personal and wanted to make my day special. I tried on many different styles of dresses to figure out which one I liked, and they were very patient with me!! They... Read More were open and honest with me and appreciated me choosing their business. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Taylor Z

Of the three salons I visited, I was most impressed with Bridal Traditions! I visited once with my mom to pick my top four dresses and then brought in my bridal party to pick "the one." Every single woman I interacted with at Bridal Traditions was kind, enthusiastic and very... Read More helpful! I said "yes" to the dress today and I'm so glad I got to share the moment with Joan and the rest of the ladies at Bridal Traditions!!! [Trust me, I'm a huge SYTTD fan and my expectations have been very high for many years :) ]

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

Bridal Traditions made me feel like a priority every time that I went to try on dresses and the staff was always positive and had great attitudes.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Kristen B

I had a great experience. Make an appointment if you go on a weekend, because the store gets insanely busy. Elda was extremely helpful, pleasant, and patient. This was my first time trying on dresses, so she was great with finding other dresses in addition to what I picked that... Read More might have features similar to what I liked.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Cassie D

I really was impressed with the salon. The girls were very down to earth and not pushy at all. I get very nervous if I have people pressuring me or hovering. I went as a walk in, and they let me browse and periodically asked if I needed assistance, but no hovering. They found... Read More a room for me to try on. Most dresses were $800-1800. Not too expensive, and dresses were gorgeous. I really appreciated the ladies in there. All knowledgable, friendly, and relaxed. Thanks!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Amanda S

I've been in Bridal Traditions and many many other bridal stores in the last 10-15 years but nothing compares to the woman who helped my friend today find a wonderful dress for her big day! Visit Joan at Bridal Traditions. She is a truly sweet lady with lots of knowledge and... Read More compassion toward finding that one perfect dress! Thanks Joan! Truly changed my experience in bridal dress shopping in Omaha.

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Very positive experience

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Heather S

My bridal consultant was awesome! She helped me pick out a ton of dresses that I loved. The best part was when I narrowed it down to two dresses that had a $900 difference between them. She gave her feedback and didn't try to pressure me into buying the more expensive one! I had... Read More a great experience both visits and would recommend Elda to everyone! Extremely helpful!!!

Great service

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

They were very friendly and helpful, and when I wasn't feeling the greatest due to other experiences I had with other bridal stores they staff at Bridal Traditions made me feel not only comfortable but beautiful! Justine was my consultant and she was awesome! Friendly and... Read More helpful with the whole dress shopping process. I would definitely be recommended them! I would give them 5 stars but I haven't got my dress yet or done alterations with them but I'm sure that will go smoothly as well

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Bridal Traditions was the first bridal shop I ever went to. Since then I have shopped at a few other stores but nothing has compared to that first experience I had at Bridal Traditions. Their customer services and kind-hearted employees surpassed all my expectations. All the... Read More consultants have been more than happy to answer any questions I have had and help me every step of the way. The store has everything you need too! They are a one stop shop, which I love because it makes it so much easier to stay organized being able to work with just one store for everything, even tuxes. They have an exquisite shop and huge dressing rooms that you can actually move around in. I mean who wants to feel like they are in a small closet while trying on bridal gowns (that has been my experience everywhere else but bridal traditions.) I can not rave enough about this shop. I recommend this store to everyone and have even had some friends get dresses there and had the same experience. Thank you Bridal Traditions for all you have done! Sincerely, A very happy bride!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dana P

There is truly no place like Bridal Traditions in the Omaha and Lincoln area! Not only do they have a wide selection of gowns, their staff truly makes you feel like you are a celebrity. One thing in particular I really enjoyed was how they allow you to 'shop.' Many bridal stores... Read More are overly protective of their sample dresses and won't allow you or your family members to pick them, they do it for you. However, Bridal Traditions allows you to wander on your own and look through all the gowns to find the ones you love the most. This made my experience amazing! Danielle was my bridal consultant and she made me and my family feel so welcome and special. In addition, Kim does an amazing job with alterations. She treats you as if you are her own daughter. Truly, there is no better place to find the perfect dress and have an awesome experience doing it!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

In for the weekend, mother-of-the-bride, to look for dresses for my beautiful daughter. We visited several local shops with and without appointments and although they were ok, there was no WOW moment. I believe my daughter was disheartened and of course that made me very sad. I... Read More was leaving later in the day on Monday so we did make our scheduled appointment at Bridal Traditions...boy am I glad we did!! The shop is clean, professional, every attention to detail. We were greeted by Judy..shown to our own private dressing room with plenty of room, full length mirrors, pedestal , and, of course, tissues. Judy graciously offered to assist in helping my daughter try on the dresses selected and offered her tasteful, honest opinions and options..and yes my daughter found the dress. When she tried it on, and then burst into happy tears we knew it was the one. Come to find out when we LEFT we discovered Judy's story, the owner of the shop who transitioned from a career in medicine by hap in stance into a career serving (in the truest since of the word) brides and their families. It is absolutely obvious Judy loves what she does and takes extreme pride in facilitating the Tradition, be it conventional or other, of the Bride, bridal party, groomsmen and Groom. I am so pleased that we found Bridal Traditions and I am confident that we are in the best hands as we continue on the road to the aisle!,

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Randi H

I went in to go dress shopping for the first time without any idea of what I was looking for. Kelly was beyond amazing. I had a lot of family with me and we all picked "a few" dresses to try. We did not have an appointment, but were never made to feel rushed; in fact, I felt... Read More important. Kelly was patient and fun. She made the experience really great. I ended up with a beautiful dress that I love!!!! Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Shannon M

I walked in to Bridal Traditions on a Tuesday night around 6:30pm; without an appointment and had the best service! I went to a different bridal salon last weekend (with an appointment) and found dress shopping exhausting and hard. Being my second time out shopping I was so... Read More pleasantly surprised. My intentions walking in to the store were just to look around and see if there was anything worth coming back for an appointment. The ladies that helped me, Elizabeth and Hayley, were beyond polite. They were helpful, thoughtful, complimentary, and gracious. I did not purchase my dress yet, but I did fall in love with one dress in particular. I plan to take my mom and future mother-in-law back soon to see the dress and hopefully make the commitment. Thanks to Bridal Traditions I have faith that I will find the dress I am looking for!! My only disappointment this evening was lack of sizing. I am not a 'plus' size girl or a thinner girl. The consultants reassured me that they get a variety of sizes in all the time but due to high demand they were low in my particular size. Hopefully they get some more in by the next time I go! I also plan to bring my bridesmaid in to shop for their dresses!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

This is the most beautiful shop I've ever seen! Their dress selections are so accommodating for anyone's budget. I had a fantastic time working with the staff and found the dress of my dreams. Everyone was so eager to help throughout the entire process from my gown, to... Read More bridesmaids dresses, flower girls ect... I cannot thank them enough for all their help!