Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services

Bow2007

6021 Sandy Springs Circle, Atlanta, GA (404) 252-8767

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Katrina L

Compared to other bridal salons in the area, this was the least warm appointment I've had! They seem to stick up their nose at you if they deem your budget as 'too small'. I had little direction from my stylist (who didn't pull a single dress for me) despite bringing pictures of... Read More what I liked. Save time and go to Bel Fiore, White Magnolia, Adore or Bride Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Heather G

Honestly if no stars was an option that would be mine. For a bridal shop that has a television show and is so well known you would expect them to have an understanding of customer service. First strike was having to wait over an hour to be acknowledged by a sales person. I... Read More understand bridal parties make appointments and come in groups but you should have more sales people or at least take time while they are getting dressed to see if anyone else is waiting since bridesmaids don't make appointments. Then I ordered my dress well in advance of my sisters wedding and was told it would arrive in early May. I never received a call so I called, nobody knew where my dress was. Finally after me calling back a few times someone informed me there was an issue and they sent it back. You would think someone would call to let me know but they didn't. The new one wouldn't be ready until June. Then if I needed alterations that would be two weeks. The wedding was the second week in June so that didn't work. Finally after complaining and asking them to rush it they did their job and called to tell me the dress was there but oh by the way they were closed the next day. I picked up my dress finally the day after but they made no accommodations to have the dress fitted or alterations made. Thankfully I told the sales lady to order the size I wear. Overall an upsetting and frustrating experience with no customer service or attempt to rectify their mistakes and lack of support.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jennifer B

Best wedding planning experience so far! Went on May 5, 2017 wedding dress shopping with my daughter (bride), and her Entourage. We were so excited to see Monty Flo and even Robin! Everyone was so incredibly helpful including Flo, my daughter's bridal consultant. She tried on... Read More four dresses; two she really liked, then all of the associates were helping and making suggestions, and in the end, Robin, Monte and Flo came out and did a version of say yes to the dress!! Of course she said "yes"!! I just cannot tell you how nice everyone was and super down to earth! I will forever be greatful for the experience and memory! Thank you all, thank you Bridals by Lori!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Megan J

Great experience, so surprised to see the negative reviews! I went last year, a year out from my wedding, and tried on several beautiful dresses. We were there on a Thursday afternoon, and the store was almost empty. There was a trunk show going on that weekend, and I selected a... Read More gorgeous dress from the trunk show collection with a matching cathedral veil. Because of the trunk show, I received a 12% discount, and the dress wasn't even available in stores yet! Our wedding was this past weekend, and I received so many compliments. Would highly recommend Bridals by Lori.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kristen B

I did not have a good experience here at all. My consultant did not come over to me until almost 15 minutes after my appointment began. She did not pick out any dresses. Everything I tried on, I picked out. I eat rushed and pressured to buy the first dress I tried on. And I felt... Read More as though my money was good enough here after constantly being told that "i wouldn't find a better dress than this is my price range". I was highly disappointed in what I thought would be a great experience. I was treated better later that day at David's Bridal.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Denise S

Highly recommend!! The purchase of my daughter's wedding dress was one of the highlights of her wedding planning, and we have Lori and her staff to thank for that. My daughter feel in love with two dresses and just could not decide. The staff was very patient, and never made us... Read More feel rushed or pressured into a decision. If you appreciate quality and couture design, with a friendly and helpful staff - that is what BBL provides for Atlanta's brides!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lauren W

It's always been a dream of mine to get my dress here. My family and I traveled from NC to BBL and had also made a couple other bridal salon appointments -just in case. Of course we knew we may leave not finding the dress of my dreams, or I could find my dress at the very first... Read More stop, which was Bridals By Lori! Upon arriving, things were a little confusing on where we should go and who we were meeting with. When I finally met the girl who would be helping me, she hardly asked anything about myself, my fiancé, my wedding, or the dress I was looking for. I even brought pictures and she seemed to have little interest. I was pointed in the direction of the first room of dresses and was left there to go through everything on my own, not knowing what was in each bag or anything about the designers. It was a little overwhelming to say the least. I saw dresses in the bags that looked like they may be something I liked, but then would be completely different when taken out of the bag. I wasted so much time doing this. I never even found a dress that looked anything like the pictures I brought in. I tried on maybe 12 dresses, and one stood out the most to me and my family. I was thinking "this is the one" but still had the fear of "what else is out there" with my other appointments and that I had not tried on the style dress I came in hoping to find. I was in love with this dress though, don't get me wrong. But when I was talking to my family about if I should still go to the other appointments, I thought no one else was listening. A few minutes later I over heard 2 of the employees (who were waiting to take my measurements in hopes of me saying yes to this dress) talking about me. They basically said I was "rude" and "inconsiderate" for "wasting someone else's time" by not cancelling my other appointments. Even though at that time I hadn't even made my decision on this dress yet. I felt pressured to make my decision and said yes to the over-the-budget-$4500 dress. I've yet to receive my dress so I'm hoping it was all worth it but I immediately felt regret and was questioning if I had made the right choice. Overall, the ladies there seemed very snooty and just not caring at all about the bride's experience. I was so disappointed given this was a dream of mine to travel there and find the dress of my dreams.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Chelsea D

I bought my wedding dress from here and it is a nice place and I got my dress timely, however, the experience wasn't very personal and they didn't have as many options as I thought they would. Many other brides are there at the same time as well.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Tiffany D

Terrible. I made an appointment. I drove 6 hours from southern Mississippi because I thought Bridal by Lori was the best. I went in with a decent budget of 5000. I was greeted and was treated with kindness. My problems began as soon as the first dress was picked. I specifically... Read More told my consultant that I didn't want an over the top ball gown but also did not want a mermaid style dress. I even showed her a picture of a beautiful a line dress just so we were clear. She pulled 11 dresses for me to try on. I couldn't tell what anything looked like in those bags so I had to put my trust in her. Every single dress she pulled for me was a mermaid. Every. Single. One. No matter how many times I told her that's not what I wanted she made no effort to correct this mistake. Each time she would say 'let's see what everyone else thinks' then ask me if that was 'my dress' . She had no interest in what I wanted obviously. Then she would just hand me the next one as if it wasn't the same shape I just put on. I finally went back and settled on the 4th dress I tried on because she was treating me like I was being complicated and I was very frustrated. The dress was beautiful so I decided to just go with it. The girl who checked me out messed up my ticket and payment twice then I still ended up with an extra charge she "forgot to add". I was taken and measured for alterations I was told took 4-6 weeks. 4-6 weeks was even what was on the paperwork I signed. I didn't find out any different until 6 weeks later when I called and was told it would be at least 3 and a half more months. I was livid. I had already paid for my dress and couldn't do anything about it. I waited. I went back (12 hour round trip for me) when it was "ready " only to discover it was too big and too long. I had already paid 500 dollars for the alterations. Then I was told a few inches were left for more alterations. Excuse me? I paid 500 dollars and waited over 5 months for a dress that sort of fits? You're kidding right. They wanted me to leave my dress for even more time and pay more money. I don't think so. Thank god my grandmother is a seamstress for the big areas and the length can be fixed with tall heels and an extra petticoat. I hope. This place is terrible if you're not on the tv show. They lie and they are nothing more than high dollar crooks. I was very disappointed and heartbroken in a place I had dreamed of going to for a very long time.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Keelee W

Bridals by Lori was my first visit to try on dresses, and I planned this because I wanted to go to a store that I knew had a lot of dresses to choose from. The team were very friendly from the beginning, but when I put my VERY FIRST dress on, my consultant asked, is this your... Read More dress? From that point, I felt like I was subtly being pressured to buy a dress, even though I shared that I was just starting the process. I did get to try on a lot of dresses, but I just felt with every dress I put on pressure to buy THAT ONE, even if it was very different from what I was hoping to find. It probably would have been a better experience had a visited other stores first and was ready to find my dress, but that day I happily decided to visit more stores, ultimately finding my dress at the fourth store I visited.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Christina M

Bridals by Lori has some amazing dresses. I had been to about 4 Bridal stores prior to this visit and none of them could touch Bridal by Lori. I tried on about 5 different dresses in there and they were all amazing. I found the ONE and was more than satisfied with my pick! They... Read More are a bit pricey but other than that you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kim G

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The associate, Ashlen, that helped me was very patient. I could not have asked for a more wonderful experience choosing my MOB dress.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Niesha H

The staff was very kind and super helpful. They helped me in and out of each dress I tried on. I loved walking the runway and viewing myself in the wedding dress in the large mirrors. My bridal attendant also sent a follow up email after I left. It was a great experience - I... Read More just didn't find my perfect dress.

2016-11-07T07:06:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Elizabeth C

Bridals by Lori was my first time trying on wedding dresses. And my consultant was very helpful... until I told her I wasn't going to purchase a dress that day (I wasn't ready to buy a couple thousand dollar wedding dress without thinking about it a little bit). She replied with... Read More "oh you're one of those girls who just likes to try on dresses" and then literally left me to change and get ready to leave by myself. I hardly ever write reviews, but if left such a bad taste in my mouth that I felt the need to share my experience. Would NOT recommend this store - high pressure to buy and dresses aren't anything you can't find at every other store in town.

2016-11-07T06:45:35 Response from the vendor

Sorry for you experience. Please contact our Bridal Manager with your specific consultant's information.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelly S

I had good luck with this bridal shop..

2016-11-07T07:06:22 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Lauren G

Dresses are way overpriced, the employees are very catty, looked at me like I was a peasant when I told them my budget was $2,000....even though it was stated on my reservation form. When I explained their website advertised a section for $2,000 and less, my (and apparently 3... Read More others') assigned helper stated "well I guess we have a sale rack, but we don't do under $2,500." There are so many people in there that it is overwhelming! Just don't bother.

2016-11-07T06:49:23 Response from the vendor

Sorry for your experience. Our dresses are not over priced for the quality and designers we offer, which most cannot be found in any other shop in Atlanta, or in Georgia for that matter. We offer COUTURE designers with cutting edge designs, fabrics and fit.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Khalilah W

It is 8 days before my wedding and after $820 of alterations(also at Bridals by Lori) my dress does not fit. I believe my bridal consultant was so eager to make a sell that she lied and told me the dress would be made to accommodate my bust. It does not. At this point I... Read More have wasted nearly $4500 on a dress that does not fit properly and cannot be worn on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kelly P

Everything's "Not Peachy" in Georgia, at Lori's Bridal. If I could give a -5 I would. I can only describe a very disenchanting, disappointing, demeaning experience with Bridals by Lori. How excited we all were to look at gowns that day ~ especially at Bridals by Lori. After... Read More all, we had driven 850 miles just to go there. We got to our appointment and being a plus size, had very little to choose, which I understood. However, under very high pressure, I put a deposit on a gown. My wedding wasn't until over a year away. WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO TRY IT ON ~ 1st mistake, KNOWING that I had had gastric sleeve surgery and would be having a full body lift of which I would be losing 60 pounds plus inches ~ 2nd mistake. Unbeknownst to me, the gown was ordered immediately after full payment, fully aware of my situation. I honestly thought, surely, not until after my weight loss and closer to the wedding, still over a year and 60 pound weight loss away. I was notified 3 months later that the gown was surprisingly in early! My wedding wasn't until the end of July and it was just November! I was not even aware it was ordered without current measurements. My dress is 7...SEVEN sizes too big. Because I wasn't asked if I was ready to order, or for measurements before the dress was ordered, I end up with a dress size 22, when I wear an 6-8 in street clothes. I called my consultant very upset and worried to see if anything could be done. I was also told, that's too bad, because dresses can't be taken in that many sizes without distorting them, so for me to go ahead and sell it online. HA! for what a small fraction of what they sold it to me for?! My invoice even states ~ BRIDE WILL BE LOSING POUNDS AND INCHES DUE TO SURGERY. Well, the sweet southern charm had worn off that shiny new penny! I've been hung up on, talked down to, lied to and threatened that they would keep my money and my dress. I've been in tears and finally I asked management (FLO) to please help me. In my distress she had promised me that "I was in her hands now and I would be helped." Fast forward 8 days of waiting for a call back, just to be rudely and curtly scolded that either I pay for the dress or forfeit the dress and my money AGAIN! Even better ~ this was my fault for ordering too SOON! I never was asked when to place the order! It was done for me! A $3400 dress...which BEDEZZLED BRIDES BEWARE....I FOUND THE SAME DRESS FROM THE DESIGNER FOR $1250 CHEAPER. BTW ~ they don't price match either. So, do you homework, don't think it's going be that "WOW" "TaDa" experience you've been dreaming of ladies. Believe me, by being in sales myself for over 20 years, they pull out all the stops and southern hospitality just to make sure you make that deposit THAT DAY or you won't get that price or you won't get that 20% "off", plus their mark-up, with is huge. As another Google review stated I guess all that service, glitz and glam, is just for the cameras my dears. It's the almighty dollar Miss Lori and staff are after. In true southern spirit, as spoken by Mr. Rhett Butler, as his last words to Scarlett O'Hara ~ (modified to fit)...Frankly my dears ~ they don't give a damn!

2016-11-07T06:53:13 Response from the vendor

Upset customer who REFUSED to follow our advice to order a special cut of her selected dress. Then REFUSED to pay for the extensive custom fitting services we made available to correct the dress fit. We provided two solutions to which the customer refused.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Rachel P

One stop shop for all things beautiful! I got my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, mother and grandmother of the groom dresses here. I LOVE Lawrencia Blout who helped me find my gorgeous gown and Krystle Arnold who did EVERYONE else as spectacular.... Read More Seriously, these two woman are the sweetest, most helpful, encouraging and professional woman ever. My whole extended LOVED Krystal because she made them feel beautiful and special each time they came in (which was a lot). And I'm obviously partial to Lawrencia for matching me with my amazing wedding dress and having the most amazing personality. The selection is AWESOME too for all clothes wedding related. I can't say enough great things about the staff there but those two woman will always hold a special place in my heart. The fitting team was also fabulous for alterations. Impeccable work!

2016-11-07T07:06:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Sinecia P

It's all for the show. You need a high budget to be treated nicely. I had a bad experience in the store. I showed up my appt. and pretty much got ignored and sent me in to one room to pick out a dress by my dress and the consulting stay to chat with her co worker. Not once asked... Read More me what I like and if I need help.

2016-11-07T06:59:11 Response from the vendor

Sorry for your experience. Our dress prices start at $2500. This information is on our web-site, explained when any customer calls in or researches any of the designers we advertise. We do have "Immediate Delivery" dresses (discontinued designer styles) which are discounted up to 90%,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Jordie K

I had the most amazing experience at Bridals by Lori. My consultant was so sweet and once I told her what I wanted she picked dresses that were perfect. I bought the second dress I tried on and it is my DREAM dress. I loved my time and Bridals by Lori and would recommend it to... Read More everyone!!

2016-11-07T07:05:58 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Tara S

Bridals by Lori is fabulous! Lori was remarkable at helping me find my dream dress! Their service and professionalism is outstanding - no wonder they have their own show! What a fantastic experience - if you want to feel like a princess, visit Bridals by Lori!

2016-11-07T07:06:04 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Melinda S

Beware! I had the worst experience at this bridal shop. Our first visit was ok, I was a little turned off by condescending nature of the bridal consultant I worked with, but I just brushed it off. I had several bridesmaids (10) so I thought my business would be valued much... Read More higher than it was. We ended up purchasing dresses from there, and then the drama really began. I thought going through Lori's was going to make my life easier. The communication was terrible, I had to follow up several times to find out the status of the dresses. I thought the consultant would be reaching out more but she was MIA for months and took forever to respond to emails. I understand that it takes time, but our situation seemed over the top. We found the dresses in January and it took them 7 months to arrive. This was in time for my wedding, but there was NO communication from the consultant. I actually visited the store again when one of my bridesmaids went to get fitted and that experience was miserable as well. We walked in and literally NO ONE said hello, asked who we were or even acted like we existed. This short lady with huge bags under her eyes just kept saying they were busy. When I finally got someone to understand that we were just there for a fitting, not even to purchase, we still waited forever for someone to assist us. Totally unacceptable Lori's. We ended up having it out with the store after consultants lied to us multiple times and kept trying to blow us off. The dresses turned out great, but if you can choose another avenue to get them I would highly recommend it.

2016-11-07T07:05:24 Response from the vendor

Sorry for you experience. We actually offer an online account status where Brides and/or Bridesmaids can access the status of their orders 24 hours a day 7 days a week without even talking to a shop consultant. It could tell a bride the status of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Shannon R

I made this appointment because I thought it would be a fun experience for my bridal party and me. I had the best time! Yes, it was pretty crowded, a lot of brides were there, so it wasn't as intimate as some of the other bridal boutiques I went to, but that didn't make me feel... Read More any less special to the people I brought with me and really mattered. I had Flo and she was incredible! We emailed back and forth before my appt so I sent her photos and described what I was picturing in my head. The very first dress she picked for me ended up being the ONE! She def knows what she is doing. Highly recommend!

2016-11-07T07:06:48 Response from the vendor

thank you!!

amazing dress but will lie

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Valaska S

I bought my bridal gown from here everything was good but they told me a lie. They told me that alterations should cost me no more than $500.00 and that was not true it cost me $800.00. Also they screwed up my bridesmaid dresses. I say support a local boutique.

2016-11-07T07:10:00 Response from the vendor

Usually fittings do not exceed $500. There are exceptions however, depending on the situation.