Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services

6021 Sandy Springs Circle, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Lauren G

Dresses are way overpriced, the employees are very catty, looked at me like I was a peasant when I told them my budget was $2,000....even though it was stated on my reservation form. When I explained their website advertised a section for $2,000 and less, my (and apparently 3... Read More others') assigned helper stated "well I guess we have a sale rack, but we don't do under $2,500." There are so many people in there that it is overwhelming! Just don't bother.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Khalilah W

It is 8 days before my wedding and after $820 of alterations(also at Bridals by Lori) my dress does not fit. I believe my bridal consultant was so eager to make a sell that she lied and told me the dress would be made to accommodate my bust. It does not. At this point I... Read More have wasted nearly $4500 on a dress that does not fit properly and cannot be worn on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kelly P

Everything's "Not Peachy" in Georgia, at Lori's Bridal. If I could give a -5 I would. I can only describe a very disenchanting, disappointing, demeaning experience with Bridals by Lori. How excited we all were to look at gowns that day ~ especially at Bridals by Lori. After... Read More all, we had driven 850 miles just to go there. We got to our appointment and being a plus size, had very little to choose, which I understood. However, under very high pressure, I put a deposit on a gown. My wedding wasn't until over a year away. WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO TRY IT ON ~ 1st mistake, KNOWING that I had had gastric sleeve surgery and would be having a full body lift of which I would be losing 60 pounds plus inches ~ 2nd mistake. Unbeknownst to me, the gown was ordered immediately after full payment, fully aware of my situation. I honestly thought, surely, not until after my weight loss and closer to the wedding, still over a year and 60 pound weight loss away. I was notified 3 months later that the gown was surprisingly in early! My wedding wasn't until the end of July and it was just November! I was not even aware it was ordered without current measurements. My dress is 7...SEVEN sizes too big. Because I wasn't asked if I was ready to order, or for measurements before the dress was ordered, I end up with a dress size 22, when I wear an 6-8 in street clothes. I called my consultant very upset and worried to see if anything could be done. I was also told, that's too bad, because dresses can't be taken in that many sizes without distorting them, so for me to go ahead and sell it online. HA! for what a small fraction of what they sold it to me for?! My invoice even states ~ BRIDE WILL BE LOSING POUNDS AND INCHES DUE TO SURGERY. Well, the sweet southern charm had worn off that shiny new penny! I've been hung up on, talked down to, lied to and threatened that they would keep my money and my dress. I've been in tears and finally I asked management (FLO) to please help me. In my distress she had promised me that "I was in her hands now and I would be helped." Fast forward 8 days of waiting for a call back, just to be rudely and curtly scolded that either I pay for the dress or forfeit the dress and my money AGAIN! Even better ~ this was my fault for ordering too SOON! I never was asked when to place the order! It was done for me! A $3400 dress...which BEDEZZLED BRIDES BEWARE....I FOUND THE SAME DRESS FROM THE DESIGNER FOR $1250 CHEAPER. BTW ~ they don't price match either. So, do you homework, don't think it's going be that "WOW" "TaDa" experience you've been dreaming of ladies. Believe me, by being in sales myself for over 20 years, they pull out all the stops and southern hospitality just to make sure you make that deposit THAT DAY or you won't get that price or you won't get that 20% "off", plus their mark-up, with is huge. As another Google review stated I guess all that service, glitz and glam, is just for the cameras my dears. It's the almighty dollar Miss Lori and staff are after. In true southern spirit, as spoken by Mr. Rhett Butler, as his last words to Scarlett O'Hara ~ (modified to fit)...Frankly my dears ~ they don't give a damn!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Rachel F

One stop shop for all things beautiful! I got my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, mother and grandmother of the groom dresses here. I LOVE Lawrencia Blout who helped me find my gorgeous gown and Krystle Arnold who did EVERYONE else as spectacular.... Read More Seriously, these two woman are the sweetest, most helpful, encouraging and professional woman ever. My whole extended LOVED Krystal because she made them feel beautiful and special each time they came in (which was a lot). And I'm obviously partial to Lawrencia for matching me with my amazing wedding dress and having the most amazing personality. The selection is AWESOME too for all clothes wedding related. I can't say enough great things about the staff there but those two woman will always hold a special place in my heart. The fitting team was also fabulous for alterations. Impeccable work!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Sinecia P

It's all for the show. You need a high budget to be treated nicely. I had a bad experience in the store. I showed up my appt. and pretty much got ignored and sent me in to one room to pick out a dress by my dress and the consulting stay to chat with her co worker. Not once asked... Read More me what I like and if I need help.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Jordie K

I had the most amazing experience at Bridals by Lori. My consultant was so sweet and once I told her what I wanted she picked dresses that were perfect. I bought the second dress I tried on and it is my DREAM dress. I loved my time and Bridals by Lori and would recommend it to... Read More everyone!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Tara S

Bridals by Lori is fabulous! Lori was remarkable at helping me find my dream dress! Their service and professionalism is outstanding - no wonder they have their own show! What a fantastic experience - if you want to feel like a princess, visit Bridals by Lori!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Melinda S

Beware! I had the worst experience at this bridal shop. Our first visit was ok, I was a little turned off by condescending nature of the bridal consultant I worked with, but I just brushed it off. I had several bridesmaids (10) so I thought my business would be valued much... Read More higher than it was. We ended up purchasing dresses from there, and then the drama really began. I thought going through Lori's was going to make my life easier. The communication was terrible, I had to follow up several times to find out the status of the dresses. I thought the consultant would be reaching out more but she was MIA for months and took forever to respond to emails. I understand that it takes time, but our situation seemed over the top. We found the dresses in January and it took them 7 months to arrive. This was in time for my wedding, but there was NO communication from the consultant. I actually visited the store again when one of my bridesmaids went to get fitted and that experience was miserable as well. We walked in and literally NO ONE said hello, asked who we were or even acted like we existed. This short lady with huge bags under her eyes just kept saying they were busy. When I finally got someone to understand that we were just there for a fitting, not even to purchase, we still waited forever for someone to assist us. Totally unacceptable Lori's. We ended up having it out with the store after consultants lied to us multiple times and kept trying to blow us off. The dresses turned out great, but if you can choose another avenue to get them I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Shannon R

I made this appointment because I thought it would be a fun experience for my bridal party and me. I had the best time! Yes, it was pretty crowded, a lot of brides were there, so it wasn't as intimate as some of the other bridal boutiques I went to, but that didn't make me feel... Read More any less special to the people I brought with me and really mattered. I had Flo and she was incredible! We emailed back and forth before my appt so I sent her photos and described what I was picturing in my head. The very first dress she picked for me ended up being the ONE! She def knows what she is doing. Highly recommend!

amazing dress but will lie

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Valaska S

I bought my bridal gown from here everything was good but they told me a lie. They told me that alterations should cost me no more than $500.00 and that was not true it cost me $800.00. Also they screwed up my bridesmaid dresses. I say support a local boutique.

Great Selection

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Andrea C

Bridal's by lori has a great selection for men. The service is excellent.

Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Melissa D

I had a particular designer I wanted and made the drive to Lori's. I knew what I wanted in a gown and wasn't finding it. The salesperson said they had one dress that was what I wanted. It was perfect but it was out of stock and when they would be able to order it. Worked out for... Read More the best...found the dress elsewhere for $2100 less.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Ashley F

I ended up as a walk in appointment because I wasn't planning on going here, but after a very highly disappointing weekend of wedding shopping, I finally found my dress here! The consultant was very quick to help me in and out of the dresses, now that is exactly what I needed. I... Read More never needed to stay in a dress and analyze it. When I put my dress on, I just knew. I do really wish she was more helpful in pulling dresses. They were so many and In the plastic bags it was hard to see them luckily my mother in law pulled my perfect dress! I LOVED the going above and beyond when I found THE dress. They did my hair and jewelry and just made everyone cry. It was perfect!

A lovely experience

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Bridgett H

As an avid TLC watcher and SYTTD:Atlanta fan I knew I had to look for my wedding gown at Lori's. I flew in from Las Vegas to meet my mother, twin sister, M-I-L, and S-I-L so they could be with me. I had done my research and thankfully found a dress that I really wanted. Marta... Read More was my wonderful associate. She encouraged me to try on different styles and found my favorite. Marta just made everything easier. We had such a magical experience shopping with her and we had our wow moment when I was jacked up with my blusher and cathedral length veil. My dress came in right on time about 17 weeks or so. I went in for my first fitting in June- where I met their wonderful alterations team. I went in for one more fitting in July and picked up my dress 3 weeks before the big day. I loved how my dress fit my body. It was altered to a T. I had such a wonderful experience at Bridal's by Lori... even when the cameras aren't rolling, the staff is so charming and welcoming.

Great Selection

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Caitlyn F

I think everyone goes into bridals by Lori with high expectations. I thought they had a great selection and would recommend them because of that. Some of the down sides I experienced were that my consultant was late and I only had an hour with her. I picked out pretty much every... Read More dress I tried on, except one she brought for me. I felt so rushed to make a decision. Also the fitting room was the size of a small closet and it was not comfortable. I wound up buying my dress that day but my issues came with the alterations. I drove 2 hours for each appointment (which is not their fault of course) but I had 4 fittings. They accused me of losing weight when it didn't fit, which was not the case. The alterations staff was nice, but each time I had to come back I was more and more disappointed. I would recommend if you live within a half hour radius.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Natalie K

Horrible customer service!! I purchased my dress in January and received it 3 weeks before my wedding August). I was told something was wrong with my dress and they had to send it back. They wouldn't tell me the issue and I had to call constantly in order to even get that... Read More information. I had to pay an extra $250 for rush alterations and they didn't do anything to try and compensate me. You would think as expensive as the dresses are they would be a lot more customer oriented. Do not waste your time coming here!!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Ashley B

I originally went to Bridals by Lori with my mom, one of my bridesmaids, and her mom just for the experience; I wasn't expecting to find anything that I both liked and could afford. I had Melissa as my consultant, and I felt that she did a great job of pulling dresses, even... Read More different styles and fits, that matched my vision (of lots of sparkle!)! One thing to note is that their dresses start at $2000; we did ask them about that and they said that they don't have as many cheaper dresses basically. My appointment was in the early afternoon on a Saturday, and even though it was busy, I felt that I was being given her attention. I think I even got to talk to Lori and Monte then. Long story short, I went to another salon to try a dress I thought I would end up getting and ended up not loving it anymore. So, we went back to Bridals by Lori, and they were very accommodating even though it was getting close to when the salon closed. It was that time that I said yes to my dress with Flo and Monte, and Monte jacked me up so that was fun, and we all got to chat with Lori, Monte, and Robbin! It was a lot of fun! I didn't feel rushed at all, and they all were saying how they loved the James Clifford dress I picked (and not just saying it!), and I thought that Lori, Monte, and Robbin were even nicer and cooler than they looked on the show! Monte even took selfies with my bridesmaid! :) I know some people may have had bad experiences at Bridals by Lori, but I feel confident in saying that that would be more of the exception than the norm. I had a lot of fun here and found my dream dress without feeling pressured into buying a dress out of my price range!

Great experience

Reviewed on 2/18/2015

I was with my best friend when she went to Georgia to pick out her gown and ultimately purchase it. We had the best experience at Bridals by Lori! They were very accommodating with my friend and her entourage and helped find the dress that was perfect for her. The staff was so... Read More nice and worked so hard to help her and we all appreciated it. I highly recommend visiting them and finding your dream dress too! Well worth the trip from Charlotte

Do not waste your time or your money!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015

I walked out of Bridals by Lori absolutely disgusted. Dresses were obscenely overpriced (at least one dress was $1,100 more than the same dress in another local store) and the customer service was abysmal. Do not waste your money for the Bridals by Lori name, and absolutely do... Read More not waste your time or the time of those who want to share the special dress experience with you. It’s not worth it!! I made my appointment at Bridals by Lori a month prior to coming into the store. I filled out the form online and then received a phone call to arrange the time. I wrote it in my calendar, arranged for my bridesmaids to come in from out of town to meet me there, and arrived about 10 minutes early. When I walked in, the two ladies at the front looked aghast that we were there. I explained I had an appointment to try on wedding dresses at 5:30. They were incredibly rude, argued with me, demanded proof of the appointment, and very rudely explained that the store closed at 6:00. After fifteen minutes of arguing and frantically looking through my phone for an email confirmation, I was told to go upstairs and “see what they would do.” When my bridesmaids and I got up to the third floor, they admitted they had made a mistake and that they would “allow me” to try on dresses. I felt incredibly awkward and uncomfortable as the store was nearly empty. The employees remaining made it clear I was forcing them to stay for me against their will while I tried on dresses. I was instructed to walk around to pick out my own dresses with no assistance or guidance for about fifteen minutes. I was finally assigned a sales associate willing to help me in the dressing room. I was absolutely shocked to see the price tag on the dresses throughout the store. On Say Yes to the Dress, girls frequently are shown with budgets of under $3,000. However, in the store, they told me their dresses START at “around $2,000.” One dress I had tried on in another store cost $1735. At Bridals by Lori, it was marked $2,800. I did not expect to have a glamorous television set, but I did expect to be treated with Southern hospitality and to be appropriately accommodated for THEIR error. My experience inside Lori’s doors was awful from start to finish. Notably, it was polar opposite of what I encountered in the several other bridal salon’s I have been to. I found a perfect dress the next day at another salon in Atlanta. After reading other brides' similar experience, I wish I had never wasted my time or my bridesmaids time by stepping foot in the store.

Loved Lori's!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Kate F

Treated like royalty from the moment you walk in; loved my consultant, Margaret. She asked me what I wanted, pulled a lot of those types, and then told me to pull one completely out-of-the-box. That's the one I ended up with! No other salon had me pull anything "different" than... Read More what I thought I had wanted. Online they say they have dresses around $1,500, but I didn't see any for less than 2.

Good start, terrible follow through.

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sarah B

I had a very mixed experience with Bridals By Lori. It started really well. Even though I wasn't wearing a true wedding dress (I wore a bridesmaids dress, and therefore didn't spend nearly as much money as their typical bride), I felt sufficiently attended to by my sales... Read More consultant, Ashlen. She was very helpful and very communicative. Everything went fine and I would have been on track to write a glowing review, until it came time for my alterations. I bought a separate sash and asked that it be sewn on to the belt for my dress. I was told during my initial fitting that this would be no problem, but no one took notes or recorded my request. When I returned for the next fitting, they had taken my sash and turned it into a headband. And this was a week before my wedding. They said they would make it right, but even then when I was trying to ensure that they understood what I wanted, I didn't really feel like they were listening to me and still didn't take notes or record my instructions. My mom had to return to the store later that week to pick up the belt/sash. It looked fine, until the day of my wedding when I got dressed and put on the belt and found that it had been cut about four inches too short! WAY off. The last thing a bride wants is an ill-fitting surprise on her wedding day. I wouldn't return to Bridals by Lori based on that experience.

Helpful, friendly service.

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Clara S

I spontaneously went to Lori's to look in their outlet department (I needed to take a dress with me) and I lucked out big time with what I found. I was then able to spontaneously look with my flower girl for a dress. We found her dress there and they were able to help decide... Read More about sizing (kids grow a lot in 9 months!) and then I was able to get my bridesmaids to order their dresses through Lori's (they were in all different parts of the country) and it was coordinated well. Shipping is a bit expensive ($15/dress - when to the same address!) so be sure to keep that in mind. If someone can pick the dresses up in Atlanta and mail them themselves it's a better deal (and they won't be any more wrinkled since they are mailed to Lori's anyways).

Blush dream

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Maria-Soledad G

I had the most amazing service! There was never a time I felt pressured or rushed!! I loved my experience, but most of all I love my dress!!

Good, not Great

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Kelsey C

I got my dress at bridals by Lori. I absolutely love my dress, but I was not very impressed by the shop and their customer service. They were not very personal and were not very helpful with picking out a dress. Also, when I went back for alterations we asked them to let out the... Read More hem on my dress. On our next trip to Atlanta, the dress was exactly the same length and we did not have time to go back again. They did not seem to listen to my wants at all, at least with the alterations.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Junior Bridesmaid dress, and Flower Girl Dresses

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Mary D

Stay away from the bridesmaid department especially if you're an out of town bride and are relying on one of their "consultants" or "alterations" people to help you make educated decisions. To be somewhat fair, I'll mention a good part first, we purchased and altered 4... Read More bridesmaid dresses and 3 flower girl dresses there that turned out fine but all the drama, level of service service, and money spent on the one junior bridesmaid dress is just beyond belief. They over promised and under delivered on my junior bridesmaid dress with the selection and alterations. First off, I could never get the bridesmaid consultant on the phone or to return my phone call. I had to communicate with her via email. The selection of the dress was a poor choice for the girl's measurements and the alterations that would need to be done. Once the dress arrived, alterations department claimed they would make it "perfect" and beautiful". What we ended up with was a dress that is inappropriate for her age that fits her body. Poor little girl is going to be walking down the aisle in a subpar dress that cost us $300 and that's after a so called $100 credit for our trouble..ha! That is not a solution. Oh and my wedding planner happened to see if there's anything they can do and was told I only received a $100 credit versus the full price because the dress has been altered...funny because the option to return the dress was never given to me as an option until after the dress was altered. Sorry this post is kind of long but definitely felt like it was necessary to share.

Start a Conversation!