Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

6021 Sandy Springs Circle, Atlanta, GA (404) 252-8767

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 anita s

It was the worst bridal salon I went. I went 9 different salon in atlanta and bride by Lori was the worst one. They didn’t help me at all !!! They told my mom and I go and saw each room and put your dress u like over there then we will help u to try them! They didn’t ask what I... Read More like or what I don’t like ! Don’t waste your time please ! They don’t care about costumer

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 nea d

Sales staff and inventory was wonderful. Alterations process was poorly performed. We went for first fitting and dress looked beautiful but needed alterations. Came back a month later and alterations were done wrong. Had to do the alterations all over again. Came back the... Read More third time and while alterations were finally correct, the dress was delivered terribly wrinkled. We paid over $500 for the alterations and over $4500 for the dress. They told us we could take it. The dress was very creased and wrinkled and they refuse to steam or iron it. They wanted another $125 to iron the mess they made. All other bridal shops send you home with a perfect dress ready to walk down the aisle. Could not honestly recommend this shop to anyone else.

2017-10-05T10:26:18 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Dwyer, We are so sorry you had this experience with us. We are actually surprised with this review. Both alterations and customer service were aware that your daughter left happy with everything that was done. During the alterations process, some wrinkling is to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lauren A

I was living in ATL for the year before the wedding for a year-long contract position with my job (not planned, but we made it work). I actually didn't want to go to Bridals by Lori because I thought it was going to be too chaotic, with the TLC show and so much publicity around... Read More the store. I ended up choosing to go here with my now mother-in-law and sister because they carry all of the designers that I liked. Pro tip: Schedule for the first appointment of the day (10 am, I think). There was only one other bride there with her mom when we started the appointment. For comparison, I think there were 15ish brides and their groups there when we left an hour later. I came prepared with a few photos of what I like (definitely helped!), but was not prepared to wander through different rooms and pick dresses off the rack to try-on. It turned out to be fantastic and I found my dress on the first try, even though I didn't expect that to happen. Lori actually came in my dressing room to take my measurements. When the gown came it was perfect! So, so happy that I had my dream wedding gown for our big day.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Megan L

My best friend (Maid of Honor!) lives in ATL so we took a chance on finding THE dress at Bridals by Lori. The store is beautiful. Melissa was incredibly kind and helpful. My Lazaro gown was shipped to me quickly and could not have been more perfect. Thanks Bridals by Lori!

2017-08-27T14:18:05 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you could join us at the store. Send us pictures!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Alana D

Loved the overall experience. My consultant was so sweet and patient with me. I had a really hard time picking out a dress due to recent loss of my mother. They made sure I was well taken care of, even embracing me with big tight hugs when I had moments of sadness. I recommend... Read More them to any Bride to be.

2017-08-27T14:19:54 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you could join us! We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I hope we were able to help you on this journey!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Victoria D

Bridals by Lori is beautiful. The people were very sweet (2 or 3 consultants were ready to answer any questions or pull another dress for me) and definitely knew what they were doing. I removed a star because my appointment was scheduled for the wrong time and after correcting... Read More it (or so I thought), we arrived at Bridals by Lori and my appointment was not in the schedule. The ladies at the front desk were very accommodating and immediately put me in the schedule, but it did add unnecessary stress to a day that shouldn't have been stressful!

2017-08-27T14:22:04 Response from the vendor

We are so glad everything worked out! Extremely sorry about the hiccup in appointment times. We hope you were able to find something spectacular!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Juliana N

Horrible customer service. I would not recommend this bridal store.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Abigail P

I went to Bridals by Lori on a whim, not expecting to find or buy anything. I am a huge fan of the show and wanted to at least experience it! Well, little did I know I would fall in love with the perfect dress. Marta helped me and was fantastic. She listened to me and helped... Read More piece together what I envisioned as my perfect dress. I was accompanied by my mom and little sister and we had more fun! I was one of the only people in the store that day, so we took our time and I tried on every dress I wanted. Initially, I thought I was going to be an all lace girl. I love the elegance and romantic feel of lace. I also was pretty certain I knew what silhouette I wanted. Turns out that was the only thing I was right on the whole day! As I tried on lace dresses, none of them seemed to really spark my interest. One of them had a little sparkle as well, and I couldn't stop talking about the sparkles. Taking the lead, Marta pulled several all sparkle dresses. I lit up! I tried to deny it, but I am a sparkle girl...always have been, always will be. I fell in love with a strapless, heavily sparkled mermaid fit dress with a ruffle bottom. It was fun, flirty, and I felt like a princess. The only problem was that it felt extremely modern, not the romantic elegance I had been wanting. I expressed this to Marta and she said, "I know exactly what dress you need". She scurried off and returned with the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It was an Allure Bridal strapless sweetheart trumpet fit dress with cascading beading and sparkle. I put the dress on and was mesmerized. AND the dress was in budget! When does that ever happen?! Anyway, I walked out to show my mom and sister and they both smiled ear to ear. They knew it too...it was perfect. Marta then sealed the deal with a custom silk cathedral length veil. It was hand beaded and matched the beading on the gown PERFECTLY. And I mean perfectly...they were made for each other. The dress captured the elegance and romantic feel I had been after, while also being sparkly from top to bottom. I felt like a princess out of a fairy tale and knew that soon to be husband would be floored (and he was!). Bridals by Lori won my heart over that day. I am so thankful for the time Marta spent with me and her attention to detail. They made the process so much fun and just a memorable experience! I loved my gown and will forever look back on that day with so much love!

2017-08-27T14:20:36 Response from the vendor

Send us pictures! Thank you for such a kind review!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Katrina L

Compared to other bridal salons in the area, this was the least warm appointment I've had! They seem to stick up their nose at you if they deem your budget as 'too small'. I had little direction from my stylist (who didn't pull a single dress for me) despite bringing pictures of... Read More what I liked. Save time and go to Bel Fiore, White Magnolia, Adore or Bride Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Heather G

Honestly if no stars was an option that would be mine. For a bridal shop that has a television show and is so well known you would expect them to have an understanding of customer service. First strike was having to wait over an hour to be acknowledged by a sales person. I... Read More understand bridal parties make appointments and come in groups but you should have more sales people or at least take time while they are getting dressed to see if anyone else is waiting since bridesmaids don't make appointments. Then I ordered my dress well in advance of my sisters wedding and was told it would arrive in early May. I never received a call so I called, nobody knew where my dress was. Finally after me calling back a few times someone informed me there was an issue and they sent it back. You would think someone would call to let me know but they didn't. The new one wouldn't be ready until June. Then if I needed alterations that would be two weeks. The wedding was the second week in June so that didn't work. Finally after complaining and asking them to rush it they did their job and called to tell me the dress was there but oh by the way they were closed the next day. I picked up my dress finally the day after but they made no accommodations to have the dress fitted or alterations made. Thankfully I told the sales lady to order the size I wear. Overall an upsetting and frustrating experience with no customer service or attempt to rectify their mistakes and lack of support.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jennifer B

Best wedding planning experience so far! Went on May 5, 2017 wedding dress shopping with my daughter (bride), and her Entourage. We were so excited to see Monty Flo and even Robin! Everyone was so incredibly helpful including Flo, my daughter's bridal consultant. She tried on... Read More four dresses; two she really liked, then all of the associates were helping and making suggestions, and in the end, Robin, Monte and Flo came out and did a version of say yes to the dress!! Of course she said "yes"!! I just cannot tell you how nice everyone was and super down to earth! I will forever be greatful for the experience and memory! Thank you all, thank you Bridals by Lori!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Megan J

Great experience, so surprised to see the negative reviews! I went last year, a year out from my wedding, and tried on several beautiful dresses. We were there on a Thursday afternoon, and the store was almost empty. There was a trunk show going on that weekend, and I selected a... Read More gorgeous dress from the trunk show collection with a matching cathedral veil. Because of the trunk show, I received a 12% discount, and the dress wasn't even available in stores yet! Our wedding was this past weekend, and I received so many compliments. Would highly recommend Bridals by Lori.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kristen B

I did not have a good experience here at all. My consultant did not come over to me until almost 15 minutes after my appointment began. She did not pick out any dresses. Everything I tried on, I picked out. I eat rushed and pressured to buy the first dress I tried on. And I felt... Read More as though my money was good enough here after constantly being told that "i wouldn't find a better dress than this is my price range". I was highly disappointed in what I thought would be a great experience. I was treated better later that day at David's Bridal.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Denise S

Highly recommend!! The purchase of my daughter's wedding dress was one of the highlights of her wedding planning, and we have Lori and her staff to thank for that. My daughter feel in love with two dresses and just could not decide. The staff was very patient, and never made us... Read More feel rushed or pressured into a decision. If you appreciate quality and couture design, with a friendly and helpful staff - that is what BBL provides for Atlanta's brides!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lauren W

It's always been a dream of mine to get my dress here. My family and I traveled from NC to BBL and had also made a couple other bridal salon appointments -just in case. Of course we knew we may leave not finding the dress of my dreams, or I could find my dress at the very first... Read More stop, which was Bridals By Lori! Upon arriving, things were a little confusing on where we should go and who we were meeting with. When I finally met the girl who would be helping me, she hardly asked anything about myself, my fiancé, my wedding, or the dress I was looking for. I even brought pictures and she seemed to have little interest. I was pointed in the direction of the first room of dresses and was left there to go through everything on my own, not knowing what was in each bag or anything about the designers. It was a little overwhelming to say the least. I saw dresses in the bags that looked like they may be something I liked, but then would be completely different when taken out of the bag. I wasted so much time doing this. I never even found a dress that looked anything like the pictures I brought in. I tried on maybe 12 dresses, and one stood out the most to me and my family. I was thinking "this is the one" but still had the fear of "what else is out there" with my other appointments and that I had not tried on the style dress I came in hoping to find. I was in love with this dress though, don't get me wrong. But when I was talking to my family about if I should still go to the other appointments, I thought no one else was listening. A few minutes later I over heard 2 of the employees (who were waiting to take my measurements in hopes of me saying yes to this dress) talking about me. They basically said I was "rude" and "inconsiderate" for "wasting someone else's time" by not cancelling my other appointments. Even though at that time I hadn't even made my decision on this dress yet. I felt pressured to make my decision and said yes to the over-the-budget-$4500 dress. I've yet to receive my dress so I'm hoping it was all worth it but I immediately felt regret and was questioning if I had made the right choice. Overall, the ladies there seemed very snooty and just not caring at all about the bride's experience. I was so disappointed given this was a dream of mine to travel there and find the dress of my dreams.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Chelsea D

I bought my wedding dress from here and it is a nice place and I got my dress timely, however, the experience wasn't very personal and they didn't have as many options as I thought they would. Many other brides are there at the same time as well.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Tiffany D

Terrible. I made an appointment. I drove 6 hours from southern Mississippi because I thought Bridal by Lori was the best. I went in with a decent budget of 5000. I was greeted and was treated with kindness. My problems began as soon as the first dress was picked. I specifically... Read More told my consultant that I didn't want an over the top ball gown but also did not want a mermaid style dress. I even showed her a picture of a beautiful a line dress just so we were clear. She pulled 11 dresses for me to try on. I couldn't tell what anything looked like in those bags so I had to put my trust in her. Every single dress she pulled for me was a mermaid. Every. Single. One. No matter how many times I told her that's not what I wanted she made no effort to correct this mistake. Each time she would say 'let's see what everyone else thinks' then ask me if that was 'my dress' . She had no interest in what I wanted obviously. Then she would just hand me the next one as if it wasn't the same shape I just put on. I finally went back and settled on the 4th dress I tried on because she was treating me like I was being complicated and I was very frustrated. The dress was beautiful so I decided to just go with it. The girl who checked me out messed up my ticket and payment twice then I still ended up with an extra charge she "forgot to add". I was taken and measured for alterations I was told took 4-6 weeks. 4-6 weeks was even what was on the paperwork I signed. I didn't find out any different until 6 weeks later when I called and was told it would be at least 3 and a half more months. I was livid. I had already paid for my dress and couldn't do anything about it. I waited. I went back (12 hour round trip for me) when it was "ready " only to discover it was too big and too long. I had already paid 500 dollars for the alterations. Then I was told a few inches were left for more alterations. Excuse me? I paid 500 dollars and waited over 5 months for a dress that sort of fits? You're kidding right. They wanted me to leave my dress for even more time and pay more money. I don't think so. Thank god my grandmother is a seamstress for the big areas and the length can be fixed with tall heels and an extra petticoat. I hope. This place is terrible if you're not on the tv show. They lie and they are nothing more than high dollar crooks. I was very disappointed and heartbroken in a place I had dreamed of going to for a very long time.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Keelee W

Bridals by Lori was my first visit to try on dresses, and I planned this because I wanted to go to a store that I knew had a lot of dresses to choose from. The team were very friendly from the beginning, but when I put my VERY FIRST dress on, my consultant asked, is this your... Read More dress? From that point, I felt like I was subtly being pressured to buy a dress, even though I shared that I was just starting the process. I did get to try on a lot of dresses, but I just felt with every dress I put on pressure to buy THAT ONE, even if it was very different from what I was hoping to find. It probably would have been a better experience had a visited other stores first and was ready to find my dress, but that day I happily decided to visit more stores, ultimately finding my dress at the fourth store I visited.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Christina M

Bridals by Lori has some amazing dresses. I had been to about 4 Bridal stores prior to this visit and none of them could touch Bridal by Lori. I tried on about 5 different dresses in there and they were all amazing. I found the ONE and was more than satisfied with my pick! They... Read More are a bit pricey but other than that you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kim G

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The associate, Ashlen, that helped me was very patient. I could not have asked for a more wonderful experience choosing my MOB dress.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Niesha H

The staff was very kind and super helpful. They helped me in and out of each dress I tried on. I loved walking the runway and viewing myself in the wedding dress in the large mirrors. My bridal attendant also sent a follow up email after I left. It was a great experience - I... Read More just didn't find my perfect dress.

2016-11-07T07:06:31 Response from the vendor

thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Annie C

Bridals by Lori was my first time trying on wedding dresses. And my consultant was very helpful... until I told her I wasn't going to purchase a dress that day (I wasn't ready to buy a couple thousand dollar wedding dress without thinking about it a little bit). She replied with... Read More "oh you're one of those girls who just likes to try on dresses" and then literally left me to change and get ready to leave by myself. I hardly ever write reviews, but if left such a bad taste in my mouth that I felt the need to share my experience. Would NOT recommend this store - high pressure to buy and dresses aren't anything you can't find at every other store in town.

2016-11-07T06:45:35 Response from the vendor

Sorry for you experience. Please contact our Bridal Manager with your specific consultant's information.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelly S

I had good luck with this bridal shop..

2016-11-07T07:06:22 Response from the vendor

thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Lauren G

Dresses are way overpriced, the employees are very catty, looked at me like I was a peasant when I told them my budget was $2,000....even though it was stated on my reservation form. When I explained their website advertised a section for $2,000 and less, my (and apparently 3... Read More others') assigned helper stated "well I guess we have a sale rack, but we don't do under $2,500." There are so many people in there that it is overwhelming! Just don't bother.

2016-11-07T06:49:23 Response from the vendor

Sorry for your experience. Our dresses are not over priced for the quality and designers we offer, which most cannot be found in any other shop in Atlanta, or in Georgia for that matter. We offer COUTURE designers with cutting edge designs, fabrics and fit.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Khalilah W

It is 8 days before my wedding and after $820 of alterations(also at Bridals by Lori) my dress does not fit. I believe my bridal consultant was so eager to make a sell that she lied and told me the dress would be made to accommodate my bust. It does not. At this point I... Read More have wasted nearly $4500 on a dress that does not fit properly and cannot be worn on my wedding day.