Bride & Blossom

Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, NJ, Westchester

Luxury Floral Design Exclusively for Weddings

Bride & Blossom is a luxury, floral design boutique providing personalized service and customized decor for weddings. We are the only company that exclusively caters to engaged couples. Our expert management and design team offer excellent customer service and design expertise, while committing to only one wedding at a time. We offer a gorgeous selection of bouquets, arches, chuppahs, mandaps, centerpieces, floral chandeliers and more. We also provide linens, draping and custom structures upon request. Contact us today for a complimentary design consultation, held at our beautiful showroom in NYC's design district, right near Bloomingdales. We will then followup with a detailed proposal and customized design board. Be sure to check out our glowing reviews from previous Knot brides!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

969 3rd Avenue, New York, NY Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, NJ, Westchester (646) 706-7783

Sophisticated Chic at the St. Regis New York

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sherry S

Bride & Blossom is absolutely fabulous! In planning my early spring nuptials at the St. Regis New York recently, Rachel Trimarco and her well-versed staff helped cultivate and bring my wedding vision to life, with breathtaking, flawlessly executed results. Trimarco has a chic,... Read More sophisticated design sensibility, which, coupled with her passionate work outlook, lends itself, if one is so inclined like myself, to a planning process that is highly interactive, collaborative, and even fun. It was like having a team of extra friends with whom to consult, each of whom worked tirelessly with me to accommodate my various financial, logistical and aesthetic considerations. It was truly a wonderful experience reaping the fruit of these efforts, from the big reveal on the day itself, which felt even more impressive and exciting than I could have imagined, to receiving such overwhelmingly positive (and continuing) feedback from guests and post-event viewers. I highly recommend Bride & Blossom for your next special event.

2016-07-18T19:00:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your eloquent and wonderful feedback! We enjoyed every moment of the planning and day of design

Beautiful flowers at great value

Reviewed on 4/29/2014

I worked with Bride & Blossom for my April 2014 wedding and loved their work. The bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I had imagined and were in perfect alignment with the vision I had presented to Rachel during our first meeting! They were beautiful and - compared to... Read More other florists - a fantastic value given the size of our wedding. We were able to maintain our flower budget and still have exactly what we wanted, a definite win-win! Rachel and her team were very responsive and always willing to answer questions and re-confirm those little details (where, when, how, etc) that brides start to worry about as the wedding date gets near. In addition, in the days leading up to our wedding, the postal service literally lost the check with our final payment. What could have been a very stressful situation was made quite easy with Rachel's patience and willingness to help us figure out an alternative solution. I have nothing but good things to say about Bride & Blossom and would certainly recommend them!

2016-07-18T18:58:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We loved working with you

Would book again in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Tiffany S

Went with Bride & Blossom based on other reviews on this website + looking at the flower examples on their company website. First met with Rachel about 2.5 months before my wedding and together we came up with the vision for how I wanted to have my flowers for the wedding.... Read More Those months leading to the wedding she was in constant communication with me, patiently adjusting my overall vision with any changes. Day of wedding everything arrived perfectly and on time, and I lost count how many times my guests came up to me to tell me how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly, highly recommend Bride & Blossom to all future brides. It was everything I was looking for: they understood my vision, they were quick to communicate, very patient and flexible, and ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Thank you!!

2016-07-18T18:57:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate your confidence in our team and kind feedback. It brings us such joy to get great feedback.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jessica W

We had such a great experience with Rachel, Elianna and the rest of the Bride and Blossom team! I knew from the start what my vision was, and from the moment we me with the team, they immediately picked up on our vision and put it together perfectly. When we went to do our... Read More "trial" and I decided I wanted to change things, they made it super easy and were able to move things around right in front of us until I was happy. They were patient with any changes we made, and overall made the day wonderful. In the end they even had extra orchids and gave us a complimentary extra vase for our card table that we had never expected! Overall we had a great experience with them and would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Holly R

COMPLETELY IGNORED WHAT WAS AGREED, CONTRACTED, PAID FOR, LEAVING BRIDE CRYING ON WEDDING DAY! BE AWARE! I am the mother of the bride. We arrived at venue on wedding day and thought the arrangements were left from an earlier wedding. Flowers were limp, brown-edged, petals... Read More falling out, and bouquets had gray and beige limp, dying roses, not the bright colors chosen and looking suitable for a funeral. Several of the items ordered were simply never delivered. When I asked to speak with Rachel or Eliana (Rachel had promised that one of them always goes to each event), I was told they weren't coming. The young lady from their company was sympathetic and acknowledged that the flowers were in bad shape. She told me she would contact Rachel and have her call me, and see if she could get new flowers 3 hours before ceremony. When I didn't hear after an hour, I called and left a vm and emailed Rachel with "Emergency" in the subject bar. No response. We spent the next hours trying to rework the centerpieces and reach Rachel. Hair and makeup were cut short, and due to the chaos this created, the photographer did not even have time to take portraits of my daughter. Need to fix flowers delayed the ceremony by 45 minutes, and when my daughter started to walk down the aisle she saw that the canopy was not at all what we contracted and paid for. It was supposed to be covered with flowers both on top and on both legs. Instead, there were only flowers on the top, with raw wooden legs with no flowers at all. Later I was told by my guests that they only started constructing the canopy at 6 PM when all my guests were sitting there - very unprofessional. It was only because the problems they caused delayed the wedding, or there would have been no canopy at all. All of this created anguish and unhappiness for my daughter on what should have been a wonderful day. We never heard from Rachel or Eliana by the time the wedding started, and the next morning I saw that Rachel had sent me an email at 9:38 PM, well after anything could be done. No one ever called the next day to apologize or inquire about the situation, and when my daughter called her two days later, she hung up on her, and only picked up after my daughter told her she was going to keep calling until she picked up. An honest, legitimate businessperson does not need to hide from their customers. When she finally picked up, instead of apologizing, she immediately started screaming, calling my daughter names and threatening her. When I sent an email of complaint, she called me, made a thousand lame excuses, denied the problems, screamed at me and called me names also. She told me the wedding planner had told her everything was fine. When I later emailed the planner, she told me that what Rachel said was a complete lie. We came to them in part because everything was specified in the contract down to the stem. This did not prevent Bride & Blossom from ignoring what was contracted and paid for in advance, supplying dead flowers, flowers different than what was agreed, and simply not supplying many items paid for, such as the unfinished canopy. We paid them $12,000 in advance, but once paid, they felt no obligation to fulfill their contract or communicate with us. Very mean and cold! Look and you'll see, this happened to others. In her reply, she says we came to her after leaving another florist. Completely fabricated! Don't end up crying like my daughter!

2017-09-12T10:45:26 Response from the vendor

It was a mistake to take on this client after they walked away from another florist because they were unhappy. We take great pride in the quality of our work and have decorated over 800 beautiful weddings with lovely brides. We are truly saddened to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kate B

It took a good bit of back and forth, emailed details, screen shots of photos and exact names of flowers, to achieve my vision as bride. Our first arrangement was not in line with the discussed vision. But after greater communication and visuals, the second arrangement was... Read More absolutely PERFECT. On the big day, our wedding flowers were a dream come true. Lush, full, beautiful flowers - our guests are still talking about the flowers. I will never forget how beautiful they were!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Gen A

I thank bride and blossom so much. I gave them pictures, ideas and emailed them what we envisioned how our wedding will look like and how we wanted to feel like and they executed it and way beyond our expectations. All my guests cant stop talking about our flower arrangements... Read More and they are so delighted to bring them home after the wedding. My favorite was what they did in our ceremony. The way they put all the loose petals in the aisle was perfect and it made more romantic with the NYC skyline view. Aaahhh it was a perfect moment for us. Thank you so much!!!!

2017-08-29T14:54:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet words, we loved working with you on your beautiful wedding. Congratulations.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nicole A

Bride & Blossom made our wedding day absolutely stunning and a truly magical day! From our early meetings, I knew Rachel, Elianna and their team would do amazing work. They were extremely helpful, great listeners, detail-oriented, and very responsive with creative ideas and... Read More beautiful design concepts. They were also very accommodating every time I had an edit or new idea leading up to the big day. My initial perception of Bride & Blossom was more than accurate. When the wedding day finally arrived, they were on-site bright and early to deliver gorgeous wedding party arrangements, and to set up the elaborate ceremony and reception displays well before guests arrived. Their professionalism and work ethic helped make our day not only relaxing (for us) but super special. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined and far exceeded my expectations (which were high to begin with). Simply stated, our wedding day flowers were beyond BEAUTIFUL! Rachel, Elianna and the Bride & Blossom team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. (My guests are still talking about the flowers and how amazing they were, and the pictures of their works-of-art are now priceless and will be forever cherished!) Thank you for everything Bride & Blossom!!

2017-08-15T15:14:52 Response from the vendor

We were so honored to have been a part of your most special day! It was a true pleasure working with you to perfect the design and we are beyond thrilled that you were so happy. Your wedding was magical and we wish you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jackie M

Bride and Blossom made all our visions come to life. They listened to our ideas, assisted with creating a plan and executed it perfectly. They really know what they are doing. They were super easy to work with and super responsive. Many thanks to Rachel and Elianna and day of... Read More staff for making this part of the wedding process effortlessly calm and easy

2017-08-15T15:15:48 Response from the vendor

Congrats on your beautiful wedding! We loved working together to create the perfect design. Thank you for your confidence in our team.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kimberly R

Five stars all the way! Only wonderful things to say about Rachel and her team. From the beginning Rachel was accessible, friendly and totally "got" my client's vision. As wedding planner; we work with a lot of florists and I can honestly say Bride and Blossom was one of the... Read More best we've worked with. Top notch all the way and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an incredible florist.

2017-08-14T10:18:19 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you Kimberly! You are so creative, detail oriented and organized - you made our job easy. We look forward to working together on many beautiful weddings to come.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Mary M

Every aspect of working with Bride & Blossom was easy and fantastic! Beautiful work and they made everything for my wedding day perfect.

2017-08-15T15:16:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ayelet G

I worked as the wedding planner for a wedding at the Bowery Hotel in NYC. I had met with a few florists before meeting with Bride and Blossom and I knew immediately that we were going to work with them. They were so nice and knowledgeable and easy to work with. I explained to... Read More them the vision for the wedding and they completely understood what I was talking about. They were able to down to the smallest detail understand exactly what the Bride wanted her day to look like. The process to order the flowers was so easy and went so smoothly. The week before we put in the final order they were so accommodating to our changing needs with table counts etc and sent back revisions of the proposal exactly as we asked. The day of installation went really fast and was done perfectly. Brooke came for the delivery and was such a pleasure to chat with throughout the morning and so easy to work with to set everything up. We were able to work around each other effortlessly and got everything done with time to spare. The florals are 100% what make the space so special. They came out beautifully. The flowers were bloomed just right and pulled the entire room together! I cannot wait to see the professional photos of the space as it came out absolutely perfectly. I cannot wait to work with Bride and Blossom for every future event I have!

2017-07-06T20:25:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We cannot wait for the next wedding together :)

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 jacqueline K

Bride and Blossom was beyond amazing! My husband and I cannot recommend them more! It is a mistake to go with anyone else! Rachel and Elianna were so responsive throughout our entire wedding planning process. We first met with Rachel about a year before our wedding and worked... Read More closely with Elianna on various proposals. We loved Rachel from the start because she is open, honest, responsive, smart, and very, very knowledgeable - we trusted her instantly and our trust was not misplaced! No matter how many times we changed our design ideas and even when we asked for a second sample, Rachel, Elianna and the entire B&B team were nothing but gracious, understanding, and responsive. Our floral arrangements from bouquets and boutonnieres to centerpieces and our chuppah were exactly what we wanted and more! We received many compliments from guests and thought their work was beyond stunning!

2017-08-15T15:17:09 Response from the vendor

We're thrilled that you were so happy! You and your husband were truly a pleasure to working with and your images were stunning! Wishing you a lifetime of love, happiness and wonderful celebrations.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Dani V

Bride & Blossom did an incredible job creating beautiful decor for my wedding at Le Parker Meridien. The flower arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets were beyond gorgeous! I can't even count the number of people that came up to me and said they were the most beautiful, unique... Read More flowers they had ever seen. When I first walked into the reception room and saw the decor I literally lost my breath- it was so perfect. I honestly can't thank them enough for their hard work and effort.

2017-06-08T10:17:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review, it was such a pleasure bringing your vision to life. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Widya L

I felt cheated, extremely disappointed with B&B and regret using them. Rachel and Elianna told me they would be at my wedding but they were inaccessible on my wedding day. Instead, they sent their assistants whom I have never met before and not familiar with my plans. They... Read More arrived late delivering the bouquets. When I arrived at the venue, I was shocked to see the ceremony space was no where near set up, there were boxes of flower supplies. Prior to the ceremony, my venue coordinator came to me in the bridal suite to warn me that there were problems with the florist. As I walked down the aisle, I noticed that my altar and ceremony floral arrangements were missing. When I got to the front, I saw branches and flowers in the bushes on the ground behind our officiant. I asked Rachel after the wedding what happened and she explained that the vases blew over and broke as they set up in the early afternoon. She said her team then waited and put them back in the replacement vases closer to the time of the ceremony. They blew over and broke again. I had warned B&B multiple times at the advice of the venue, that it can get windy near the water at Battery Gardens, but she decided to use glass vases with a hollow bottom/stand. I thought B&B was an experienced vendor but failing to pick and use the appropriate outdoor vases was an immature mistake. It's common sense that she should have used heavy garden (stone) vases. No one from B&B team approached me to let me know. As the night progressed, there were lots of flowers/details missing including missing lanterns at the cocktail hour space, missing flowers at the base of the cake, no hanging candles, no cascading flowers for the parents table. We paid almost 10k for all these details and it was like we hired an amateur florist doing their first wedding. There was no attention to details, e.g. B&B decided to reduce the flower count in our sweetheart table which is the focal point of the reception area; I asked for cascading high centerpieces, I got a round shape. Rachel refunded me for some but not all of the missing pieces. She came up with lots of excuses including street closures, fire dept inspection, another client needing a Chuppah etc. She didn't even contact me after the wedding to apologize, until I contacted her and complained. She said she was planning to after my honeymoon (I didn't leave until 2 weeks after!)...how about a simple email or something? I'm confused by the nice reviews and instagram. They were the only disorganized, rude, and unprofessional vendor at my wedding. What a disaster!

2017-01-11T23:04:42 Response from the vendor

We have worked with this venue many times and received amazing feedback from our clients and management alike. We pride ourselves on our quality of design, attention to detail and excellent customer service. Our executive team is comprised of seasoned designers and wedding professionals and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Ryan Olivia L

Bride and Blossom did a beautiful job on the flowers for my ceremony and reception in Chappaqua, NY in November. They were very responsive throughout the whole process and took the time to identify exactly what I wanted. I also really appreciated the mood board and detailed... Read More proposal that they created prior to retaining them (and again after your trial arrangements). No other florist put that much detail and hard work into my wedding when I was only in the research stage! I received so many complements on my flowers, and everything came out just as I imagined. I would highly recommend Bride and Blossom if you want professional and creative florists for your wedding.

2016-12-30T09:56:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Happy New Year!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Ina L

Rachel, Elianna, and the rest of the team were sensational! Like most brides, I changed my mind about a lot of things leading up to my wedding day and they adjusted the contract and were responsive during all hours of the day, 7 days a week. They performed wonderfully on the... Read More wedding day, delivering bouquets and boutonnieres, all while creating a floral chandelier and 6 feet tall centerpieces of varying sizes. My wedding planner and I ran around, looking for a florist who not only understood our vision but a florist who could perform and execute. We were not willing to pay the pretty penny that florist extraordinaries like David Beahm and Ovando were quoting us, but Rachel and her team were equally as equipped and creative. Bride & Blossom successfully put together a high-production wedding for our 180 guests and worked magnificently with our other 10 vendors. My guests were beyond mesmerized with their work. And all of my guests, even 4 weeks after the wedding, still are in awe with the beautiful space that Rachel, Elianna, and the rest of the team put together. It's also very important to note that they are priced very very very competitively, for a successful vendor with an office and warehouse in Midtown Manhattan and Long Island City. I highly recommend Bride & Blossom. I wish I could plan another wedding so I can work with Rachel and Elianna again.

2016-12-08T17:39:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review! We loved working with you to bring your vision to life.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jennifer A

Rachel and Elianna are a fantastic team. Upon my first meeting with Rachel, I knew that she was the ultimate professional - knowledgeable, personable, friendly, extremely competent - I felt immediately at ease and knew that I would have nothing to worry about if I selected Bride... Read More and Blossom as far as my floral arrangements went. I met with five other flower design shops before selecting Bride and Blossom and felt Rachel was way ahead of the competition. Rachel completely understood my vision from the start and Bride and Blossom executed flawlessly - their work exceeded my expectations and was absolutely perfect. Many of our guests remarked on how beautiful our flowers were. I would highly recommend Rachel and Elianna - if you want a team that will deliver top notch work without any stress, Bride and Blossom is the way to go. Bride and Blossom's work is simply amazing and they are a pleasure to work with!

2016-11-30T19:25:53 Response from the vendor

Hi Jennifer- thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your time. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Joann K

Rachel, Elianna and the team at Bride & Blossom made our wedding a dream come true! Finding a floral designer we felt comfortable with was one of the hardest things to do in our wedding planning adventures. We met with many of the top floral vendors in the NYC area and while... Read More they were nice, we had a hard time understanding their proposals. Despite asking for the same type of flowers and displays the pricing between vendors varied in the range of thousands of dollars and we could not understand why as their proposals were not that detailed. When we met with Rachel, she spent the time to listen to our ideas and then she followed that up with a detailed design board presentation with the exact flowers that she would use and how it would be displayed. We were floored with this level of detail and care. The proposal that followed was detailed and clear and the pricing was quite reasonable. It was a no-brainer to choose Bride & Blossom after that. The design board was extremely useful also as we shared it with our vendors and they all commented on how great it was that we had this to help them understand our vision. On the wedding day, the flowers were absolutely stunning! We received so many compliments not just from family and friends but from our vendors and the venue. Some of the staff at the venue told us that they hadn't seen the ballroom look as beautiful as it did for our wedding. We wholeheartedly recommend Bride & Blossom for your wedding!

2016-11-22T12:41:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. The pleasure was ours, and we are thrilled to hear you were so happy! Congratulations again.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alexandra K

Rachel and the whole Bride & Blossom team were fabulous. Rachel was able to take my ideas and turn them into arrangements beyond my imagination. The Chuppah arch was spectacular and she knew exactly what I wanted. Rachel and her team were extremely professional and responsive... Read More and were gave us such helpful advice during all phases of the planning process. On top of beautiful arrangements and decor, my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. Rachel used an array of flowers that made everything look multidimensional and interesting, and incorporated colors and variety. We recommend Bride & Blossom to anyone looking for the complete package-- amazing flowers, great and organized staff and of course, Rachel.

2016-11-17T07:00:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this beautiful review! We truly appreciate your confidence in our team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alyson A

B&B is amazing! Rachel and her team are so talented, friendly and responsive. What I loved most about Rachel and her team is not only do they know their stuff, but they're honest and helpful. We all knew I wasn't a flower expert, and they were readily available when I needed... Read More help deciding what color table numbers would go best with the flower arrangements we decided on or which type of tree arrangement went better with my theme. That is invaluable and probably not found in a lot of vendors who will just tell you what you want to hear. I booked them a little under a year from my wedding date. At the time I had one vision, then as the year went on and Pinterest took over my life, I had a slightly different vision a few months from the wedding. The team worked with me to bring my new new vision to life while staying within our budget. They provide an inspo board (multiple even as things will change) which is amazjng to see how your vision and their talent will come to life for your big day. They also provide complimentary mock ups of your centerpieces so you can see how it all looks and can give them feedback. The amnesia roses to match my rose gold accent color were to die for. They nailed the gardeny yet lush and cascading look I was going for. Myself and all the guests were in awe over the centerpieces, floral garland, rose gold votives, greenery & eucalyptus leaves & tree arrangement that created such a dreamy and romantic look for our wedding. Everything was just perfect. Definitely book them, you won't regret it!

2016-10-25T21:06:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this amazin review!! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and had a beautiful vision.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Stephanie W

The floral portion of our wedding day was one of the more important details. We had meetings with a handful of floral vendors and Bride & Blossom came out on top. They were the most reasonably priced, and we knew exactly what we were getting. They also listened to our vision... Read More and created a PowerPoint, highlighting our thoughts from the initial meeting. A few other of the florists were very vague about the amount of flowers that would be in each arrangement. Rachel laid out a contract that outlined everything from the number of vases expected on each table to the count of each type of flower, so we knew exactly what we were getting. Of course, as the planning process continues, these numbers can change up and down depending on guest count and the number of tables that you need (price reflecting up or down as well). We had a walk-through at the venue that helped add to the overall floral vision. The team is very creative, making suggestions while also keeping to what we wanted. Finally, during our floral mock-up closer to the wedding (also knowing our guest count at this point), they were excellent in working with our wedding planner in adjusting flower counts, arrangements for tables, how many of each, etc. We even changed some of the types of flowers at this point after realizing we didn't like a few flowers/greenery together we thought we had. Overall, a great team to work with and we'd definitely recommend them to brides and grooms in the future!

2016-10-18T18:29:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and detailed review! We really enjoyed working with you to bring your vision to life.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Heidi M

Bride & Blossom did a good job for my wedding. The quality of their flowers were great and the team put together some beautiful arrangements. They allowed me to bring my own vases to save a little money but in retrospect I should have just gone with what they would have... Read More provided. The extra work of buying everything, cleaning it and delivering it to the studio is not worth the savings as they do not really up charge their vases by much. We did have a few issues on the day of the wedding with my bouquet and wedding cake decoration coming out different than I had communicated. Mistakes inevitable will happen at weddings, the key is that Bride and Blossom were apologetic and sent me a nice house arrangement which I thought was a nice touch. Their manhattan office is really pretty and chic, you will feel very fancy while you are there!

2016-10-10T20:25:30 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your big day, and thank you for your kind words about our floral designs. We again, apologize for any miscommunication on the shape of your bouquet. In the case of the cake- we had provided the flowers listed on our contract to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sara R

I found Bride and Blossom through Instagram and fell in love with some of their work! When I went to meet with them, they were exactly what I was looking for. They took notes on everything I requested, made suggestions that helped me to achieve the look I was going for. On... Read More the day of the wedding I was getting ready and I heard the flowers had arrived. When they showed my the final product, I was blown away. The colors, style, shape, everything was how I had imagined it! They have a artistic eye and create a mood with their flowers, the arrangements brought the room to life! I would highly highly recommend them to anyone.

2016-10-10T10:41:19 Response from the vendor

We really loved working with you to bring your vision to life. Thank you again for your confidence in our team!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Courtney S

Rachel and her team made our wedding vision come to life with very little input from my husband and me. They created absolutely stunning floral garlands for our long tables, beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and me, and lush arrangements for our escort table and bar. The... Read More quality of their work surpassed my expectations and I couldn't be more pleased with how my wedding came to life under their direction!

Rachel Trimarco

The inspiration for a wedding floral boutique was Rachel’s own 350 person, Hamptons wedding where she planned and meticulously executed every detail of design. Prior to founding Bride & Blossom in 2008, Rachel’s diverse career included financial sales, public relations and television news production. A native New Yorker and Cornell University graduate, Rachel's keen sense of style, warm personality and business acumen set her apart as the go to floral designer for NYC's most discerning brides. Rachel personally meets and engages with each of her clients from consultation through wedding.