Bride & Blossom

Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, NJ, Westchester

Luxury Floral Design Exclusively for Weddings

Bride & Blossom is a luxury, floral design boutique providing personalized service and customized decor for weddings. We are the only company that exclusively caters to engaged couples. Our expert management and design team offer excellent customer service and design expertise, while committing to only one wedding at a time. We offer a gorgeous selection of bouquets, arches, chuppahs, mandaps, centerpieces, floral chandeliers and more. We also provide linens, draping and custom structures upon request. Contact us today for a complimentary design consultation, held at our beautiful showroom in NYC's design district, right near Bloomingdales. We will then followup with a detailed proposal and customized design board. Be sure to check out our glowing reviews from previous Knot brides!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

969 3rd Avenue, New York, NY
Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, NJ, Westchester

Sophisticated Chic at the St. Regis New York

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sherry S

Bride & Blossom is absolutely fabulous! In planning my early spring nuptials at the St. Regis New York recently, Rachel Trimarco and her well-versed staff helped cultivate and bring my wedding vision to life, with breathtaking, flawlessly executed results. Trimarco has a chic,... Read More sophisticated design sensibility, which, coupled with her passionate work outlook, lends itself, if one is so inclined like myself, to a planning process that is highly interactive, collaborative, and even fun. It was like having a team of extra friends with whom to consult, each of whom worked tirelessly with me to accommodate my various financial, logistical and aesthetic considerations. It was truly a wonderful experience reaping the fruit of these efforts, from the big reveal on the day itself, which felt even more impressive and exciting than I could have imagined, to receiving such overwhelmingly positive (and continuing) feedback from guests and post-event viewers. I highly recommend Bride & Blossom for your next special event.

2016-07-18T19:00:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your eloquent and wonderful feedback! We enjoyed every moment of the planning and day of design

Beautiful flowers at great value

Reviewed on 4/29/2014

I worked with Bride & Blossom for my April 2014 wedding and loved their work. The bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I had imagined and were in perfect alignment with the vision I had presented to Rachel during our first meeting! They were beautiful and - compared to... Read More other florists - a fantastic value given the size of our wedding. We were able to maintain our flower budget and still have exactly what we wanted, a definite win-win! Rachel and her team were very responsive and always willing to answer questions and re-confirm those little details (where, when, how, etc) that brides start to worry about as the wedding date gets near. In addition, in the days leading up to our wedding, the postal service literally lost the check with our final payment. What could have been a very stressful situation was made quite easy with Rachel's patience and willingness to help us figure out an alternative solution. I have nothing but good things to say about Bride & Blossom and would certainly recommend them!

2016-07-18T18:58:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We loved working with you

Would book again in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Tiffany S

Went with Bride & Blossom based on other reviews on this website + looking at the flower examples on their company website. First met with Rachel about 2.5 months before my wedding and together we came up with the vision for how I wanted to have my flowers for the wedding.... Read More Those months leading to the wedding she was in constant communication with me, patiently adjusting my overall vision with any changes. Day of wedding everything arrived perfectly and on time, and I lost count how many times my guests came up to me to tell me how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly, highly recommend Bride & Blossom to all future brides. It was everything I was looking for: they understood my vision, they were quick to communicate, very patient and flexible, and ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Thank you!!

2016-07-18T18:57:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate your confidence in our team and kind feedback. It brings us such joy to get great feedback.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Ruchi S

Bride & Blossom was absolutely incredible. From the very first consultation I had with Rachel to the final seconds of my wedding reception, each detail was handled to perfection. The floral arrangements were absolutely stunning, and Rachel, Elianna, and the whole team were a joy... Read More to work with. Not only were they accommodating to my budget, style, and preferences, they were also professional and super friendly. They understood my vision and executed it brilliantly! There wasn't a single petal out of place, but the whole look was completely effortless, romantic, and classic. I would highly recommend Bride & Blossom to any couple seeking a top-quality florist -- they are really the best of the best!

2016-08-23T00:02:17 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your wonderful review!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Kate B

First off, Bride and Blossom was AMAZING. I had met with other florists before meeting with Rachel from B&B, and really didn't know what I wanted for my flowers. Unlike the other vendors, Rachel completely understood that I needed direction and asked exactly the right... Read More questions to get me to figure out what I wanted. She gathered inspiration photos that gave me a really good idea of what my flowers would look like. On the wedding day the arrangements were more amazing than I ever imagined. I got multiple compliments on them and I couldn't believe how well the flowers meshed with my bridesmaids and overall look. I can't say enough great things about Bride and Blossom!

2016-08-20T12:48:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this amazing review! We truly appreciate your kind words

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Leah I

Rachel and her team made our wedding look like the fairytale we dreamed of! From the first time we met, they understood my vision and throughout the year worked with us to make sure our vision would come to life! They were extremely flexible and responsive! They made every... Read More detail look amazing!! Everyone was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to any bride! Thank you bride and blossom for delivering the "wow" factor we were looking for!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Rebecca M

Rachel and her team, created more than i ever could have imagined with their floral design. Flowers were really important to us, and we incorporated in memory of my mother her favorite flower. They did it in such a beautiful and elegant way, that was subtle. The comments we... Read More received on the floral decorations were incredible. We could not have been happier with Rachel, her team, and the flowers. Bride and Blossom is really one area where you can meet and discuss, and then leave entirely in their hands. Their liason on the day was also so lovely and helpful and enthusiastic.

2016-07-25T10:25:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, it was a pleasure working with you on your special day.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Amy K

Rachel and her team could not have been more fantastic! The finished product was so beautiful and everything was just as we discussed. They were even able to fulfill a last minute request. I would recommend them to anyone!

2016-07-18T18:38:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Bride & Blossom! We really enjoying working with you and bringing your vision to life.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

The centerpiece flowers and chuppah flowers at my daughter's July 3rd wedding at The Garrison were absolutely exquisite. Since my daughter is an interior designer, the room decor was very important to her. When she first met with Rachel, my daughter was instantly impressed... Read More with her design ideas and willingness to incorporate all of her thoughts into the decor. Rachel and Eliana were very responsive to our questions and also our desire to stay within a certain budget. When we went to see the sample centerpieces, we were astounded that they were able to create a "wow" look even though we had reduced our original budget. I highly recommend Bride and Blossom.

2016-07-16T10:31:58 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and your daughter on her big day. We are so happy to hear that you were happy with all the decor, it was a stunning wedding. Thank you and congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Andrea C

Rachel and her team at Bride & Blossom were a breeze to work with. From our first meeting, we felt that she understood our vision and what we wanted for our flowers and decor. The detailed proposal that the team provided included the stem count of each type of flower for each... Read More piece. We knew exactly what we were getting. The communication leading up to the wedding was flawless. The team responded quickly to all emails and they were proactive in reaching out, when needed. A few weeks before the wedding, we met with the B&B team to view a mock up of our centerpieces (2 different kinds). This meeting was so incredibly helpful. We were able to visualize what our flowers would look like, and the staff member we met with offered additional suggestions and recommendations, and we made tweaks to the initial proposal together. On the day of our wedding, the communication, again, was excellent. My MOH received a text from B&B letting us know that our bouquets were on the way. The flowers were stunning - even more beautiful that I could have ever imagined. They did an phenomenal job decorating the room, and setting up our card table. The room looked absolutely gorgeous, and we attribute a very large part of that to the work of Bride and Blossom. Overall, perfect communication, great customer service, and an absolutely beautiful product. The easiest vendor for us to work with! We felt like we could completely trust their work, and this helped made wedding planning just a little bit easier. Would highly recommend Bride & Blossom to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Dara L

The team at Bride & Blossom are absolutely wonderful to work with! I came to them with no vision and told them that my only requirements were that the flowers fit the decor of my venue and that there not be any glitz at all. They understood me and put together a perfect look.... Read More They also handed a few last minute changes and made life so easy. Thank you for making the wedding absolutely beautiful!

2016-07-13T14:12:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on yout big day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Ilana B

We loved the flowers that Bride & Blossom provided for our wedding day! My bouquet as well as those for my bridesmaids were beautiful, our chuppah was stunning, and our table centerpieces were exactly how I envisioned them/hoped them to be. The team was just as fabulous as the... Read More products they provided, from our first consultation with Rachel (the founder/owner of the company), to seeing our centerpiece mock-up and working with the designers on last-minute changes to the flowers included/look of the event. I would highly recommend them!

2016-07-10T22:49:50 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Samara h

Bride and Blossom was great! My wedding was absolutely stunning, my dream come true! They listened to my vision, worked with me throughout, and the outcome was nothing short of perfect! Everything turned out elegant, simple, magical and timeless!

2016-06-21T19:55:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind feedback! We loved working with you

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Shoshana R

Bride & Blossom helped make my wedding amazing! Not only were they easy to work with, always friendly, and extremely responsive any time I had questions, but their work speaks for itself. They really took into account my vision with color, style, and size of the flowers. I gave... Read More them some creative license after showing and discussing my inspiration images with them and their talent and experience showed through. They were spectacular. Beautiful flowers, modern/cool arrangements, and they even helped with putting out/setting up the vintage books I had bought as pedestals for the flower arrangements. I would highly recommend them to anyone/everyone!

2016-06-20T15:21:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us! You were such a sweet, easygoing bride and we loved bringing your vision to life.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Jill J

We loved working with Bride & Blossom! Many guests said they had not seen more gorgeous flowers. We were thrilled with how well every flower arrangement came out, they were all blooming, fresh and stunning. They created the perfect modern backdrop to our wedding. The Bride &... Read More Blossom team were all a pleasure to work with from the very first day we met with them up until our wedding day.

2016-06-20T15:19:37 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled to hear that you were so happy! It was a true pleasure working with and getting to know you during your wedding planning

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Katelyn E

Beautiful flowers, exactly what I described is what i received. Flowers were soft, romantic, and vintage, just as I wanted. Also Elianna and Rachel were SO easy to communicate with and responsive. I really enjoyed working with bride and blossom.

2016-05-18T19:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, we are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Pat M

Bride and Blossom did a great job! The flowers were beautiful and everyone loved them!

2016-05-16T13:37:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate your time. Congratulations to your family :)

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Diane S

Bride and Blossom was one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with. Rachel and her entire team were so helpful, organized, and very responsive to emails even up to the night before the wedding! I loved that they were able to tell us upfront how much everything cost, down to... Read More each stem. This was really important to me because a lot of other florists were not as transparent about their pricing. The day of the wedding I was shocked to see how beautiful our ceremony arch was. Additionally my bouquet was ridiculously beautiful and hands down, the most beautiful bridal bouquet I've ever seen in person (and I've been to tons of weddings!) Rachel and her team were easy to work with, super professional but also flexible and willing to work with me whenever I had a question or wanted to make last minute changes. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Rachel A

What can I say that has not already been said? The team at Bride & Blossom is an absolute pleasure to work with. From day one, they were so responsive, flexible, kind, and helpful. They provided a proposal very quickly after our initial consultation, and made no issues... Read More whatsoever with spur of the moment changes (which are inevitable at the last minute!). They did an amazing job with the flowers and decor. Everything was truly beautiful, and we, along with our guests, were in awe. They brought our vision to life, and we are so grateful! I met with a handful of other NYC florists, and choosing Bride & Blossom was by far the best decision I could have made. I highly recommend them!

2016-04-27T14:33:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write us a review. Wer wish you many happy years together!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Kimberly S

Rachel at Bride and Blossom is absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very flexible with meeting me late evenings and responded to my email always within a day. I couldnt be any happier with how my flowers turned out! I was in awe of how beautiful my center pieces and arch... Read More were. Rachel and her team truly made my day special. They did an amazing job of making my vision come to life! It was even more amazing than I imagined.

2016-04-26T13:05:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We loved working with you to bring your vision to life.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Awesome company

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Danielle M

It was wonderful to work with Bride and Blossom. Their team made the entire process easy and helped with last minute additions and changes without any added stress. Included last minute issues to help with our wedding cake and flower girls. For our outdoor ceremony, they were... Read More also prepared when one of the tall vases fell over in the wind before everything began. They were prepared and quickly returned to the venue to make sure everything was fixed. I received SOOO many compliments on my bouquet (which included my special request) and all of the centerpieces were taken home by the guests who absolutely loved them, just showing what a phenomenal job they did.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Melanie G

The team at Bride & Blossom were great. They made my vision come to life. I just got back from my honeymoon and several of my friends said my flowers were "insane and gorgeous." I don't think you can get better than that :)

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Cheryl C

Rachel and her team did such an amazing job! Rachel listened to our vision for flowers and decor for our wedding and understood our needs right away. She made great suggestions and answered all of our questions. We never felt like we were talked into something we didn't want... Read More and our emails were always met with immediate responses. Everything looked so fabulous on the day-of from our bouquets to the gorgeous arch Bride & Blossom built for our ceremony to the breathtaking centerpieces on our receptions tables. We are so happy we chose Bride & Blossom for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Delaine D

OUTSTANDING JOB! I used Bride and Blossom for my wedding in January 2016. Rachel and her team were amazing - at our first meeting they immediately understood what I wanted for my wedding flowers and stayed within my budget. What I loved most about them was that they allowed... Read More me to buy all of my aisle and table candles, which saved me some $$. They also built us a beautiful arch made out of tree branches for the ceremony - and I could afford it!! The bouquets and arrangements were HUGE, the flowers really fresh, and I loved the design. The whole floral setup looked as if I had spent a fortune. Highly recommend them!!

Rachel Trimarco

The inspiration for a wedding floral boutique was Rachel’s own 350 person, Hamptons wedding where she planned and meticulously executed every detail of design. Prior to founding Bride & Blossom in 2008, Rachel’s diverse career included financial sales, public relations and television news production. A native New Yorker and Cornell University graduate, Rachel's keen sense of style, warm personality and business acumen set her apart as the go to floral designer for NYC's most discerning brides. Rachel personally meets and engages with each of her clients from consultation through wedding.