Wedding flowers tailored to your vision and style

Make your wedding unforgettable with elegant floral arrangements and décor by Bride & Blossom. Exclusively for weddings, we focus on each couple's individuality by providing customized design and personalized service. We provided floral & decor services to brides in NYC, NJ, LI, Westchester.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

969 3rd Avenue, New York, NY

Sophisticated Chic at the St. Regis New York

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sherry S

Bride & Blossom is absolutely fabulous! In planning my early spring nuptials at the St. Regis New York recently, Rachel Trimarco and her well-versed staff helped cultivate and bring my wedding vision to life, with breathtaking, flawlessly executed results. Trimarco has a chic,... Read More sophisticated design sensibility, which, coupled with her passionate work outlook, lends itself, if one is so inclined like myself, to a planning process that is highly interactive, collaborative, and even fun. It was like having a team of extra friends with whom to consult, each of whom worked tirelessly with me to accommodate my various financial, logistical and aesthetic considerations. It was truly a wonderful experience reaping the fruit of these efforts, from the big reveal on the day itself, which felt even more impressive and exciting than I could have imagined, to receiving such overwhelmingly positive (and continuing) feedback from guests and post-event viewers. I highly recommend Bride & Blossom for your next special event.

Beautiful flowers at great value

Reviewed on 4/29/2014

I worked with Bride & Blossom for my April 2014 wedding and loved their work. The bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I had imagined and were in perfect alignment with the vision I had presented to Rachel during our first meeting! They were beautiful and - compared to... Read More other florists - a fantastic value given the size of our wedding. We were able to maintain our flower budget and still have exactly what we wanted, a definite win-win! Rachel and her team were very responsive and always willing to answer questions and re-confirm those little details (where, when, how, etc) that brides start to worry about as the wedding date gets near. In addition, in the days leading up to our wedding, the postal service literally lost the check with our final payment. What could have been a very stressful situation was made quite easy with Rachel's patience and willingness to help us figure out an alternative solution. I have nothing but good things to say about Bride & Blossom and would certainly recommend them!

Would book again in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Tiffany S

Went with Bride & Blossom based on other reviews on this website + looking at the flower examples on their company website. First met with Rachel about 2.5 months before my wedding and together we came up with the vision for how I wanted to have my flowers for the wedding.... Read More Those months leading to the wedding she was in constant communication with me, patiently adjusting my overall vision with any changes. Day of wedding everything arrived perfectly and on time, and I lost count how many times my guests came up to me to tell me how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly, highly recommend Bride & Blossom to all future brides. It was everything I was looking for: they understood my vision, they were quick to communicate, very patient and flexible, and ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jen F

Bride & Blossom did our wedding this past September and I can't say enough great things about them! Rachel and her team were amazing! They have a great aesthetic, gorgeous flowers, and very fair prices for such great quality. In addition, they are extremely collaborative, and... Read More they really worked to understand our vision and execute it. We went back and forth on the proposal for 3 months, adding and subtracting elements, and the entire time they were very patient with us and a pleasure to work with! Come the day of the wedding, our vision turned out even more stunning than I had imagined! They are the best in the business and you'd be crazy not to hire them!

Excellent vendor

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lindsay N

We got so many compliments on our flowers and especially the bouquets. They were able to make my vision come to life and did a phenomenal job! Would recommend them to all of my engaged friends!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Nicole K

Bride & Blossom was the absolute right choice for my wedding. Rachel, Elianna, and Lauren were amazing to work with. From the very first discussions to the final product, they were creative, fair, and able to help me decide on the perfect wedding flowers. They had ideas that... Read More were unique compared to the other florists (and I spoke to 5 florists in total) and ended up being the ones I liked best. They were responsive to all my questions and requests and were obviously expert in the area of floral design. Their prices were fair given the product and everyone at the wedding was floored by how gorgeous the chuppah and centerpieces were. I couldn't have been happier and would highly recommend bride and blossom. I would use them again for any events in the future!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Huijuan Z

Rachel and her team went above and beyond to accommodate everything we wanted. Rachel was always responding to every text/email we sent her even when it was late at night. We couldn't be more happier with all the flowers that they created. Even though we saw we worked with her... Read More plan out everything, we did not realize how big and full the flowers would be. You would not be disappointed with Bride and Blossom.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Maria G

absolutely stunning flowers. amazing and knowledgeable staff, and just an all around great experience. The staff really helped me decide what I want from my upcoming wedding.

Thank you Bride & Blossom!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Dana K

Bride & Blossom offered a personalized experience that truly enhanced the entire planning process. They understood my vision from day one, and thoroughly executed everything better than I could have imagined. They went above and beyond ensuing I was happy throughout the entire... Read More process. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Caroline J

Working with Rachel was amazing! I had about 3 months to plan my wedding and Rachel and her team made it easy and stress free. I gave her some basic ideas and she delivered an extraordinary product. My ceremony was at my grandmother's home and Rachel was kind enough to meet with... Read More her in her home. Could not have been happier with the flowers. Beyond what I dreamed!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 NYAussie

Bride & Blossom are amazing to work with! We planned our wedding from across the world and Rachel, Elianna, Lindsay and Lauren made it so easy to work with them, get inspiration, help articulate what works and what would be beautiful, to make all of our dreams for our wedding... Read More come true! They instilled confidence from the start and on the day of everything was even beyond our expectations. They made a beautiful venue even more beautiful - magical, a fairly tale! They took on board our vision and created a completely customized solution within budget. All I can say is thank you thank you thank you to B&B and would recommend them to any Bride out there looking for a team to work with who are completely focused on weddings.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

I can honestly say that I enjoyed every single second we spent working with Bride and Blossom. When I met with florists a year before my wedding, B&B stood out to me because of their enthusiasm and creativity. They were more than flexible when it came to our budget, and they... Read More struck the perfect balance of understanding our vision and adding their own flair. Choosing them for our wedding was a no-brainer. Throughout the planning process, we exchanged dozens of emails and phone calls, and my mom and I tweaked our flower plans more times than I care to admit. Nevertheless, Rachel and Elianna were always incredibly responsive and understanding, and their excitement about my wedding never wavered. They gave advice when we wanted opinions, they helped with non-floral decorations (like an aisle runner and candelabras), and they sent sketches and photos of our ideas. Fast-forward to the big day, and I could not have been more thrilled. The flowers were more beautiful than I had imagined, and every detail was exactly as we had planned- the amazing arch, the bridesmaids bouquets, the table arrangements- everything. I can't say enough about B&B, and I would recommend this vendor to 100% of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Marissa s

It was a true joy to work with Bride and Blossom. What a fantastic and super talented team they have! I had lots of ideas and knew how I wanted my Country Chic wedding to look. They took the time to hear my vision and cared about the little details that were important to me.... Read More It was white glove service through and through. They provided fabulous feedback and examples to ensure we were always on the same page. They were also very flexible with any changes that needed to be made throughout the whole process. They were able to create such beautiful masterpieces-I couldn't have possibly asked for any better!! When I walked into the ballroom to see the finished product, I cried. Thank you for my wedding a dream come true!!!!

Great Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Melysa W

After looking into several florists I decided to go with Bride & Blossom because of their personable and relatable service. Rachel and Elianna were very easy to talk to and communicate with. The centerpieces, chuppah, bouquets, and corsages were beautiful. The quality was high... Read More and they executed my visions almost perfectly. There were some changes made through out the process and many e-mails and a few phone conversations and all of my minutes questions were always answered honestly and gracefully. I do feel through all this there may have been some miscommunication even with millions of pinterest photos and examples, but nothing to be completely disappointed with bc the result was still beautiful. I was going for more uniqueness and ended up with something a little more typical - in my opinion. I received a number of compliments on the centerpieces and over all look and I was in LOVE with my chuppah. I would definitely recommend their services.

Simply the BEST.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Michelle S

Bride and Blossom did an amazing job bringing my vision to life AND under such an expedited timeline! After firing my other florist at the last minute due to an unfortunate situation, Bride & Blossom swooped in 2 weeks before my date and turned an unfortunate situation into... Read More something truly beautiful. Both Elianna and Rachel were an absolute pleasure to work with - I can't stress that enough!!! I felt like I knew them for years after only one phone conversation. They were friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and buttoned up about every detail. Every email was answered in a super timely fashion and they provided great recommendations for how to bring my look to life under budget and, again, under a crazy short timeline. The show room in NYC is beautiful and conveniently located too. The cherry on top is that they came in significantly less expensive than my previous vendor and ended up delivering MORE than I would have received with the other vendor. I've already highly recommended them to several other friends and family getting married in the near future. What a great company.

Glamorous Arrangements

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Wedding flowers are expensive, especially in nyc, but the folks at Bride & Blossom helped us get the price down as much as possible and still delivered glamorous and impressive arrangements for our wedding.

Gorgeous wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Christina Y

Floral was one of the most important aspects of my wedding, and Bride and Blossom completely nailed it! Everything - our centerpieces, bouquets - was exactly as I envisioned or even better. Our chuppah was stunning. It was seriously one of the best purchases I've made in my... Read More life! Overall, I wanted grand, dramatic floral at our wedding... on a budget. Bride and Blossom made my vision come to life within the amount I was willing to spend. And for that, I am really grateful. They were also very professional and responsive throughout the whole process.

High Quality Service

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Vanessa N

Rachel and her team guided me through every step of the way, from suggestions to flowers that work great together to set-up that was flawless and pristine. I absolutely loved my flowers and they really set the ambiance at the reception. Thank you for all of your efforts and... Read More your part in an unforgettable evening.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Alexie R

I can only say the best things about working with Rachel and her team at Bride & Blossom. They captured my vision for the wedding perfectly and were so easy and fun to work with. I spent countless hours on the phone or over email with Rachel discussing different options for... Read More chuppahs and tables -- her patience and creativity were outstanding, and her willingness to work within my budget were second to none. I highly recommend.

Beautiful centerpieces

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Lisa S

I did quite a bit of shopping for a florist for my wedding, and decided to go with Bride & Blossom. Not only are they super responsive & affordable, but the consultation meeting is extremely helpful. They are creative & have a screen so you can show them your pinterest photos.... Read More The centerpieces came out beautifully and complemented my rustic wedding theme.

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Liya K

Rachel and Elianna were absolutely fabulous in every way! They were so easy to work with, and truly brought our vision to life through listening to our needs as well as incorporating their artistic talent. Bride & Blossom made the wedding look magical! When guests walked... Read More into the room they were in awe by Bride & Blossom's work. The centerpieces, the chuppah, the aisle, and card table were absolutely perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Ryan M

The service, personal attention, correspondence and planning before the wedding were perfect! Then, her ideas and suggestions were even more perfect! THEN, the actual wedding day flowers were absolutely gorgeous! When I show people wedding pictures, they immediately comment... Read More on how gorgeous the arrangements were! Thank you!!

Great Vendor

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Donna J

We started planning our wedding 15 months prior and we had already booked a different florist exactly a year before our date. Unfortunately, we had a problem with them and had to look for another florist 2 WEEKS BEFORE the wedding!! Our planner found Bride and Blossom! Rachel... Read More was super efficient and quick in giving us a proposal that was within our original budget with the previous florist. She tweaked the proposal several times to make sure we had everything we wanted for the budget we could afford, all within the first week of inquiry. They were able to squeeze in a floral mock-up for us 3 days before the wedding and our jaws dropped at the centerpiece they had come up with. It was 2-3 times bigger than what our original florist had come up with---FOR THE SAME PRICE!!! It was 1000x more elegant and sophisticated than what we were originally going to have had we stuck with the original florist we had. All this being said, you know this vendor is very professional and more than capable, given our unique situation where we already had a set budget with a specific vision in mind and they were able to give all that and still managed to exceed our expectations over a period of 2weeks. This is short of a miracle in the wedding world and yet they were able to pull it off! They were very easy to work with and very easy to negotiate with. On top of that, the flowers on our wedding day were perfect!!! Our centerpieces were spectacular! Our bouquets were unique and beyond gorgeous! Don't bother with other florists anymore like we did, you will have a wonderful experience with this vendor if you book them!! Thank you so much for everything, for making our wedding day as perfect as it was!!! Special thanks to Rachel for giving in to all our whims and requests (to save money and still get everything we wanted and MORE..a lot MORE)...that means a lot especially since we only had a short period of time to work towards PERFECT flowers.

Great service and wonderful flowers

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Fiona G

Bride and Blossom were very responsive to my first request, patient while I gathered other quotes and amended my quote when I'd finally worked out what I wanted. I had a very tight budget and the team warned me when I was going over and what could be done about it. The flowers... Read More arrived without fuss and were wonderful - exactly what I wanted for the table, bouquet and buttonholes. My 'altar' pieces were always going to be more difficult as I was asking for something unusual. I was expecting them to be bigget but given the wind on the rooftop, it's good that they weren't! I rescued as many of the arrangements as I could and they are brightening up my apartment now - still going strong. The flowers were of excellent quality and I'm so pleased that I went with Bride and Blossom for the big day.

Amazing Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Allison M

Rachel & Elianna were truly amazing partners to work with from nearly a year in advance as I started to plan my wedding right up until my wedding day. All of the flowers were vibrant, beautiful and artfully displayed. From our first meeting where tons of inspiration and ideas... Read More were shared, to all of the emails they continued to answer along the way (including a full change in color scheme at my request). I could not be happier with the product and services provided. My bridal bouquet was a stunning combination of purple, dark red and magenta flowers that received numerous comments, and all of my guests raved about our mix or tall and low lush centerpieces and the beautiful sweetheart table set-up. No matter whether it was adding pieces or looking for card tables ideas, both Rachel and Elianna were wonderful to work, extremely professional and always had great ideas to share. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for an outstanding wedding.

TO Bride & Blossom