Wedding flowers tailored to your vision and style

Make your wedding unforgettable with elegant floral arrangements and décor by Bride & Blossom. Exclusively for weddings, we focus on each couple's individuality by providing customized design and personalized service. We provided floral & decor services to brides in NYC, NJ, LI, Westchester.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

969 3rd Avenue, New York, NY

Sophisticated Chic at the St. Regis New York

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sherry S

Bride & Blossom is absolutely fabulous! In planning my early spring nuptials at the St. Regis New York recently, Rachel Trimarco and her well-versed staff helped cultivate and bring my wedding vision to life, with breathtaking, flawlessly executed results. Trimarco has a chic,... Read More sophisticated design sensibility, which, coupled with her passionate work outlook, lends itself, if one is so inclined like myself, to a planning process that is highly interactive, collaborative, and even fun. It was like having a team of extra friends with whom to consult, each of whom worked tirelessly with me to accommodate my various financial, logistical and aesthetic considerations. It was truly a wonderful experience reaping the fruit of these efforts, from the big reveal on the day itself, which felt even more impressive and exciting than I could have imagined, to receiving such overwhelmingly positive (and continuing) feedback from guests and post-event viewers. I highly recommend Bride & Blossom for your next special event.

Beautiful flowers at great value

Reviewed on 4/29/2014

I worked with Bride & Blossom for my April 2014 wedding and loved their work. The bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I had imagined and were in perfect alignment with the vision I had presented to Rachel during our first meeting! They were beautiful and - compared to... Read More other florists - a fantastic value given the size of our wedding. We were able to maintain our flower budget and still have exactly what we wanted, a definite win-win! Rachel and her team were very responsive and always willing to answer questions and re-confirm those little details (where, when, how, etc) that brides start to worry about as the wedding date gets near. In addition, in the days leading up to our wedding, the postal service literally lost the check with our final payment. What could have been a very stressful situation was made quite easy with Rachel's patience and willingness to help us figure out an alternative solution. I have nothing but good things to say about Bride & Blossom and would certainly recommend them!

Would book again in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Tiffany S

Went with Bride & Blossom based on other reviews on this website + looking at the flower examples on their company website. First met with Rachel about 2.5 months before my wedding and together we came up with the vision for how I wanted to have my flowers for the wedding.... Read More Those months leading to the wedding she was in constant communication with me, patiently adjusting my overall vision with any changes. Day of wedding everything arrived perfectly and on time, and I lost count how many times my guests came up to me to tell me how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly, highly recommend Bride & Blossom to all future brides. It was everything I was looking for: they understood my vision, they were quick to communicate, very patient and flexible, and ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Thank you!!

Thank you Bride & Blossom!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Dara R

I had the pleasure of working with Bride & Blossom for my wedding. I cannot say enough positive things about their professionalism and standards. The team provided amazing service throughout the entire process. Rachel, Lauren, and Elianna worked with me step by step in a very... Read More responsive and timely manner. The team was so personable and a pleasure to work with – they are extremely tasteful and creative, provided me with great recommendations, and understood my vision right from the start. I knew we were in good hands with Bride & Blossom but the end results exceeded our expectations beyond belief. The bouquets, ceremony flowers, and reception arrangements were beautiful. We received so many compliments from our guests and the venue staff. I would wholeheartedly recommend Bride & Blossom to anyone! Thank you again to Rachel, Lauren, Elianna and the rest of the Bride & Blossom team for everything!

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Margarita O

Bride & Blossom are amazing! They worked within our budget and did a beautiful job. Usually huppahs are expensive but they were able to deliver the most gorgeous flower arrangement on ours that it took our breath away. We had a clear idea of the vibe we wanted for our flower... Read More arrangements and they were able to execute. They sent us a clear proposal that had everything outlined including the number of flowers in each arrangement; this transparency was a nice touch. We can't be happier!

Beautiful flowers and amazing team to work with

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

I worked with Bride and Blossom for my wedding this past October. We held the ceremony at Fordham University and the reception at the Stone Mill in the NY Botanical Gardens. From start to finish the Bride and Blossom team were such a pleasure to work with. Whether it was going... Read More back and forth to figure out aesthetic details or how to work something into our budget, they were more than accommodating and helpful. My bouquet, the centerpieces and all of the arrangements were unbelievably gorgeous! I received so many compliments on the flowers and I have to admit that they were one of my favorite aspects of the day. If I did it all over again I would hands down work with Bride and Blossom.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Bride and Blossom messed up my entire wedding - the orchids did not come in the day before my wedding and ruined the centerpieces. Also Rachel did not take correct notes and she bundled our centerpieces and did not include any greenery in them which we had requested and we paid... Read More extra money for that to be included. No greenery at all was used. We also ordered a arched cheap. They made it square - it was so ugly. I requested a refund and Rachel the owner would not grant it. we spent over $10,000 on these flowers and I was not issued a penny back. Filed a complaint to the BBB. She uses pintrest boards but those are NOT her work and nothing like her work. She ruined half of our decor by not providing what e wanted. She never did a trial even though I have proof of emails that we asked for one twice. Stay away from this business. Better flowers and better prices are out there.

2015-11-24T15:23:20 Response from the vendor

As you can see from all of our wonderful reviews we pride ourselves on quality and customer service. Our detailed proposals and inspiration boards are used as a guide on wedding and design days to ensure that all the details are tended to. The bride... Read Less Read More

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 C H

Bride and Blossom did a beautiful job with our flowers. They were patient with back and forth changes we had and we were very pleased with the final result. The ladies at Bride and Blossom are all wonderful to work with and they made our vision come to life.

Beautiful flowers for my wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Although a week has passed, my husband Patrick and I are still feeling thrilled about our wedding. We would like to thanks Rachel and her team atBride & Blossom so much for all that they did for our wedding. Their flowers were stunning. All flower arrangements were perfectly... Read More displayed as how we wanted. My bouquet was unique rounded with perfect size of white mini-calla lilies. Also, our bridesmaid bouquets in gorgeous shades of the two tones of light pink colors were beautiful and match their dresses color nicely. The Church altar flower arrangements were beautiful. And, welcome table flower arrangement was a breathtaking display both are classic and contemporary. They looked just amazing!!! Our guests kept asking me who did our flowers. Rachel, thank you so, so much for your hard work, flexibility, creativity, and personal touch. It was really a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to referring you to more clients in the future- I know they will be as blown away with you work as I am!! Thanks again! Lisa

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jen F

Bride & Blossom did our wedding this past September and I can't say enough great things about them! Rachel and her team were amazing! They have a great aesthetic, gorgeous flowers, and very fair prices for such great quality. In addition, they are extremely collaborative, and... Read More they really worked to understand our vision and execute it. We went back and forth on the proposal for 3 months, adding and subtracting elements, and the entire time they were very patient with us and a pleasure to work with! Come the day of the wedding, our vision turned out even more stunning than I had imagined! They are the best in the business and you'd be crazy not to hire them!

Excellent vendor

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lindsay N

We got so many compliments on our flowers and especially the bouquets. They were able to make my vision come to life and did a phenomenal job! Would recommend them to all of my engaged friends!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Nicole K

Bride & Blossom was the absolute right choice for my wedding. Rachel, Elianna, and Lauren were amazing to work with. From the very first discussions to the final product, they were creative, fair, and able to help me decide on the perfect wedding flowers. They had ideas that... Read More were unique compared to the other florists (and I spoke to 5 florists in total) and ended up being the ones I liked best. They were responsive to all my questions and requests and were obviously expert in the area of floral design. Their prices were fair given the product and everyone at the wedding was floored by how gorgeous the chuppah and centerpieces were. I couldn't have been happier and would highly recommend bride and blossom. I would use them again for any events in the future!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Huijuan Z

Rachel and her team went above and beyond to accommodate everything we wanted. Rachel was always responding to every text/email we sent her even when it was late at night. We couldn't be more happier with all the flowers that they created. Even though we saw we worked with her... Read More plan out everything, we did not realize how big and full the flowers would be. You would not be disappointed with Bride and Blossom.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Maria G

absolutely stunning flowers. amazing and knowledgeable staff, and just an all around great experience. The staff really helped me decide what I want from my upcoming wedding.

Thank you Bride & Blossom!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Dana K

Bride & Blossom offered a personalized experience that truly enhanced the entire planning process. They understood my vision from day one, and thoroughly executed everything better than I could have imagined. They went above and beyond ensuing I was happy throughout the entire... Read More process. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Caroline J

Working with Rachel was amazing! I had about 3 months to plan my wedding and Rachel and her team made it easy and stress free. I gave her some basic ideas and she delivered an extraordinary product. My ceremony was at my grandmother's home and Rachel was kind enough to meet with... Read More her in her home. Could not have been happier with the flowers. Beyond what I dreamed!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 NYAussie

Bride & Blossom are amazing to work with! We planned our wedding from across the world and Rachel, Elianna, Lindsay and Lauren made it so easy to work with them, get inspiration, help articulate what works and what would be beautiful, to make all of our dreams for our wedding... Read More come true! They instilled confidence from the start and on the day of everything was even beyond our expectations. They made a beautiful venue even more beautiful - magical, a fairly tale! They took on board our vision and created a completely customized solution within budget. All I can say is thank you thank you thank you to B&B and would recommend them to any Bride out there looking for a team to work with who are completely focused on weddings.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

I can honestly say that I enjoyed every single second we spent working with Bride and Blossom. When I met with florists a year before my wedding, B&B stood out to me because of their enthusiasm and creativity. They were more than flexible when it came to our budget, and they... Read More struck the perfect balance of understanding our vision and adding their own flair. Choosing them for our wedding was a no-brainer. Throughout the planning process, we exchanged dozens of emails and phone calls, and my mom and I tweaked our flower plans more times than I care to admit. Nevertheless, Rachel and Elianna were always incredibly responsive and understanding, and their excitement about my wedding never wavered. They gave advice when we wanted opinions, they helped with non-floral decorations (like an aisle runner and candelabras), and they sent sketches and photos of our ideas. Fast-forward to the big day, and I could not have been more thrilled. The flowers were more beautiful than I had imagined, and every detail was exactly as we had planned- the amazing arch, the bridesmaids bouquets, the table arrangements- everything. I can't say enough about B&B, and I would recommend this vendor to 100% of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Marissa s

It was a true joy to work with Bride and Blossom. What a fantastic and super talented team they have! I had lots of ideas and knew how I wanted my Country Chic wedding to look. They took the time to hear my vision and cared about the little details that were important to me.... Read More It was white glove service through and through. They provided fabulous feedback and examples to ensure we were always on the same page. They were also very flexible with any changes that needed to be made throughout the whole process. They were able to create such beautiful masterpieces-I couldn't have possibly asked for any better!! When I walked into the ballroom to see the finished product, I cried. Thank you for my wedding a dream come true!!!!

Great Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Melysa W

After looking into several florists I decided to go with Bride & Blossom because of their personable and relatable service. Rachel and Elianna were very easy to talk to and communicate with. The centerpieces, chuppah, bouquets, and corsages were beautiful. The quality was high... Read More and they executed my visions almost perfectly. There were some changes made through out the process and many e-mails and a few phone conversations and all of my minutes questions were always answered honestly and gracefully. I do feel through all this there may have been some miscommunication even with millions of pinterest photos and examples, but nothing to be completely disappointed with bc the result was still beautiful. I was going for more uniqueness and ended up with something a little more typical - in my opinion. I received a number of compliments on the centerpieces and over all look and I was in LOVE with my chuppah. I would definitely recommend their services.

Simply the BEST.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Michelle S

Bride and Blossom did an amazing job bringing my vision to life AND under such an expedited timeline! After firing my other florist at the last minute due to an unfortunate situation, Bride & Blossom swooped in 2 weeks before my date and turned an unfortunate situation into... Read More something truly beautiful. Both Elianna and Rachel were an absolute pleasure to work with - I can't stress that enough!!! I felt like I knew them for years after only one phone conversation. They were friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and buttoned up about every detail. Every email was answered in a super timely fashion and they provided great recommendations for how to bring my look to life under budget and, again, under a crazy short timeline. The show room in NYC is beautiful and conveniently located too. The cherry on top is that they came in significantly less expensive than my previous vendor and ended up delivering MORE than I would have received with the other vendor. I've already highly recommended them to several other friends and family getting married in the near future. What a great company.

Glamorous Arrangements

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Wedding flowers are expensive, especially in nyc, but the folks at Bride & Blossom helped us get the price down as much as possible and still delivered glamorous and impressive arrangements for our wedding.

Gorgeous wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Christina Y

Floral was one of the most important aspects of my wedding, and Bride and Blossom completely nailed it! Everything - our centerpieces, bouquets - was exactly as I envisioned or even better. Our chuppah was stunning. It was seriously one of the best purchases I've made in my... Read More life! Overall, I wanted grand, dramatic floral at our wedding... on a budget. Bride and Blossom made my vision come to life within the amount I was willing to spend. And for that, I am really grateful. They were also very professional and responsive throughout the whole process.

High Quality Service

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Vanessa N

Rachel and her team guided me through every step of the way, from suggestions to flowers that work great together to set-up that was flawless and pristine. I absolutely loved my flowers and they really set the ambiance at the reception. Thank you for all of your efforts and... Read More your part in an unforgettable evening.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Alexie R

I can only say the best things about working with Rachel and her team at Bride & Blossom. They captured my vision for the wedding perfectly and were so easy and fun to work with. I spent countless hours on the phone or over email with Rachel discussing different options for... Read More chuppahs and tables -- her patience and creativity were outstanding, and her willingness to work within my budget were second to none. I highly recommend.