Bride & Blossom

Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, NJ, Westchester

Luxury Floral Design Exclusively for Weddings

Bride & Blossom is a luxury, floral design boutique providing personalized service and customized decor for weddings. We are the only company that exclusively caters to engaged couples. Our expert management and design team offer excellent customer service and design expertise, while committing to only one wedding at a time. We offer a gorgeous selection of bouquets, arches, chuppahs, mandaps, centerpieces, floral chandeliers and more. We also provide linens, draping and custom structures upon request. Contact us today for a complimentary design consultation, held at our beautiful showroom in NYC's design district, near Bloomingdales. We will then followup with a detailed proposal and customized design board. Be sure to check out our glowing reviews from previous Knot brides. 5K minimum.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

969 Third Avenue, 3rd Floor, Suite 4, New York, NY Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, NJ, Westchester (646) 706-7783

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Lorenza I

Bride & Blossom exceeded any expectations we ever had or ever could have imagined! Their floral creations were unmatched to anything I've ever seen. I wanted a classic New York winter wedding. Bride & Blossom made the most beautiful, rich red bouquet that EVERYONE was dying... Read More over. They made my wedding venue looks absolutely magical with their creations and listened carefully to everything I asked for. A true 5-star experience from start to finish. Thank you Bride and Blossom!!

2018-01-17T17:09:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, it was such a pleasure working with you and your mom! It was such a perfect day, complete with a beautiful snowfall. Wishing you a wonderful and happy life together, Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kimberly S

I cannot say enough good things about Bride and Blossom. From the moment I met with Rachel and her team, I knew I would be booking them for my wedding. They were extremely professional and understanding of what I wanted for my wedding and made my vision come to life. Rachel and... Read More Elianna always responded to my emails (and 1000 questions) right away and put my mind at ease. My flowers were flawless the day of my wedding and I received SO many compliments. From all the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, my ceremony archway and even the candles they provided for me - everything came out perfect ! I cannot recommend them enough for anyone looking for a florist for their wedding day!

2018-01-10T12:16:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for spending the time to write your review, we are so thrilled to hear your positive feedback. We wish you all the best, Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Stefanie R

Rachel and her team were nothing but a pleasure to work with. We had met with several florists prior to finding Rachel and no one made us feel more secure than her and her team. We were extremely excited about working with her on our first meeting alone. She knew exactly what... Read More look I was going for and helped to put an inspiration board together. On my wedding day, although I asked for white callalilies for my bouquet, they came out greenish and just not as white as I would have hoped. I was unhappy with the bouquet and my wedding planner spoke to Rachel that day who quickly sent over a fresh bouquet to my hotel while I was getting ready. I was so thankful she did that for me and it really goes to show how much she cares for her clients! My centerpieces were another thing I was very particular on. We had a bunch of meetings to discuss them and I was so excited to see them perfectly executed on my wedding day. They were HUGE and made such a statement!!! Same with the hanging flowers over my dance floor - Rachel knew exactly what I was going for and executed it to perfection. The only negative thing I could say about the florals for that day was my chuppah. It was my least favorite as I thought it looked very bare and a little too simplistic. I wanted Lucite on the sides which was executed perfectly but just wish the top portion of hydrangea was bulkier and had the orchids hanging a little bit lower. With that being said, it was still beautiful just not what I had envisioned. Overall, I would 100% recommend Rachel and her team! They are extremely pleasant to work with, professional, and really know how to listen to client requests. I hope to someday work with Rachel and her team again in the future :)

2018-01-09T12:51:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and huge congratulations to you guys! Flowers by nature aren’t typically pure white and do have some green on them but we’re Happy that we were able to make a brand new bouquet the bride was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Aerin H

Our wedding was all about the flowers and (of course) the Pantone greenery. Rachel and her team are incredibly talented and were a delight to work with throughout this process. Someone was always available to answer any questions and handle any tasks. Rachel executed our design... Read More board exactly how we envisioned it and we were blown away by the final result. Our guests continue to rave about the stunning decor and arrangements. We're so grateful we found Bride & Blossom and love that their work has been preserved in our wedding photos.

2018-01-08T10:13:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Amanda D

Rachel and her entire team are incredible, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist! Rachel was the second florist I sat down with, and my fiancé and I knew we were done looking from the first visit. I didn't really have a vision at... Read More first, and Rachel was so patient and professional, going over every option with me. She understood what I was talking about, and it always felt like we were on the same page. Rachel also knew our budget from the beginning, and stuck within our budget when sending us a proposal (whereas the first florist we visited sent us a proposal around $5,000 over our initial budget). Fast forward to the preview of our flowers, Eliana was just wonderful. My vision had changed from our first meeting with Rachel, and Eliana was great at modifying the flowers to make them exactly as I now pictured. When I went back for a second preview, everything was absolutely perfect, and every new detail we discussed was included. I must have spoken to Rachel and Eliana about 100 times between the first and second floral preview, and they were so attentive and quick to respond throughout every phone call or email. I can't imagine other florists giving the level of attention and care they provide. I walked into the reception room at my wedding and was in awe of the magnificent job they had done. Everything was absolutely perfect. I still can’t stop talking about my chuppah, or looking at pictures of it. It was everything I could have dreamed of and more. I also had no idea Eliana would be there the day of my wedding, which was an amazing surprise, because I felt so comfortable knowing she knew exactly the look I was going for and that she was who I had been working directly with. I really cannot recommend Bride & Blossom enough!

2018-01-04T17:14:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us this sweet review. It was such a pleasure being a part of your big day, congratulations again!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Marianna S

I always knew flowers were a very important part of any wedding celebration, but when I saw the finished product on my wedding day, I was filled with the happiest of emotions. The chuppah, bouquets, and centerpieces, were made with an immense amount of talent. I can truly say... Read More that I have never seen flowers so beautiful. It was a moment that I couldn't even truly describe in words, and one that I will remember forever. I would highly recommend Bride & Blossom to everyone.

2018-01-04T14:31:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marianna, it was such a pleasure working with you. We had so much fun with your floating chuppah! Congratulations :)

Reviewed on 12/28/2017

Bride & Blossom was an obvious choice for my husband and I while we were considering vendors for our wedding. They’re designs are so upscale and gorgeous. Our flowers looked so unique and beautiful for our wedding. They were also very professional and PATIENT with me. I had some... Read More ideas in mind but didn’t really know what I wanted. Their designer worked with me giving great insight into a complete design and we could not be happier with the end product. The designers are truly great artists. The arrangements were breathtaking!

2017-12-28T17:01:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review. We wish you many years of love and happiness together!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Mimi B

There are no words to adequately express how amazing our daughter's wedding flowers were. Simply exceptional! We wanted a winter wonderland feel and that is exactly what we received. This was a black tie wedding, December (it snowed), Christmas trees with white lights, tall,... Read More dramatic, all white arrangements with pine, fir, etc. (that smelled amazing!), Tall candelabras on the head table with a long Christmas greenery garland that spanned the entire head table and then draping onto the ground. It was exactly what we had envisioned and we could not have been happier! Rachel and her staff are also wonderful to work with and always responded to my e-mails promptly. You will not regret working with Bride and Blossom.

2017-12-12T11:30:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we loved working with you and your daughter. We are so happy to hear that you were happy with the decor. Congratulations to you all!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Madalyn D

Everything came out AMAZING!!! We were all so happy. I was completely blown away when I saw the gorgeous chuppah with the hanging roses and little globes above, and how all of it tied so perfectly together. It even looked like the roses were trickling down into the lucite! It... Read More was exactly what we had envisioned, but honestly it was even better than expected. It all gave such an interesting contemporary look to the space, but was simultaneously so elegant and romantic. The combination of this was so interesting and stunning. And then dancing under the roses and little globes all night was truly ideal. You really pulled this off so well (even with Guastavinos' high ceiling) and the overall look added a unique softness to the dramatic space. It was so special. Our guests can't stop talking about it (and posting photos of it!) The staircase looked beautiful and three different centerpieces were so elegant, as were the card and family photo tables downstairs. I loved my bouquet, as well as the bridesmaids' flowers and the boutonnieres. Thank you SO much for bringing our vision to life and executing so well. We had the best night ever!

2017-12-12T11:29:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you, we wish you lots of love and happiness in your future!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Sophia T

Rachel, Elianna and team were amazing! They were by far one of the most meticulous and detailed vendors we worked with and we could not have been more appreciative. They were very flexible with a lot of changes/additions we made for the wedding. And they truly went outside of... Read More the box with the pieces and designs for our special day. It perfectly matched us as a couple. Thank you guys again for your professionalism and for being a big part of our day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jessica W

We had the most impressive, stunning, Elegant wedding all thanks to Bride and Blossom. I can’t recommend them more!!!!

2017-11-14T13:48:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Donna L

My wedding took place on 10/28/17 in NYC and the Bride & Blossom team went above and beyond with my flowers and decor. They were so easy going and great to work with always quick to respond to emails. I loved the final outcome of my flowers, flower colors, ceremony backdrop etc.... Read More My friend referred me over to them and it was by far the best recommendation as they made my wedding look beautiful. HIGHLY recommend!

2017-11-06T12:30:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we truly appreciate it! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Joelle S

It is only now, months after my wedding that I feel ready to write this review. Bride & Blossom did not provide many of the items we paid for, and others were left either incomplete, or wilting. We paid for a floral arch around the chuppah, which I told Rachel many times was the... Read More most important thing, as I have always dreamed of having a floral arch at my wedding and they only covered the top with 1/4 of the flowers contracted, and left it looking haphazard. We paid for corsages for our mothers, and they were never given to them. Our bridesmaids bouquets were falling apart and browning. Groomsmen boutonnieres were not given to us until after photos had been taken and were also limp and falling apart. There is actually a picture from our reception of us laughing that my husband's boutonniere had completely obliterated and left pieces all over our sweetheart table. Another thing Rachel claims is that the nature of the flowers were very delicate. She is a professional florist and I took all of her recommendations. She did not once mention that this would be a risk with the flowers she had selected for me. She also tried to claim that my flowers had wilted because it was a hot day. The day was unseasonably cool- look up the weather for Brooklyn NY on August 6,2017. Weather reports do not lie. Rachel does. (Even if it had been hot, summer is wedding season- shouldn't a professional florist know how to keep flowers alive for summer weddings?) I was also accused by the person they had sent to "oversee" the setup of demanding out of season flowers- this was a blatant lie and Rachel even admitted so. Days after the wedding, I had still not been contacted by Rachel, which is very unprofessional for any business owner who has been left with an unhappy client. When I first called, I was initially hung up on. After leaving a voicemail saying that I would keep calling until someone picked up, Rachel picked up after many attempts and the first thing she did was scream at me that I was a psycho. Trust me, I REALLY wish I did not need to call so many times to be answered . Initially, out of principle, we requested a refund. On my wedding day, I married the love of my life. All of my other vendors were AMAZING. I did not want to spend any more time of my life recounting the one negative part of the day. My parents are very wealthy. My husband and I do very well for ourselves. The money means NOTHING to me or my family so we backed off. At this point, we do not want any money from Rachel. She can keep the money she saved from services not rendered. I am only writing this review because I I want to help other women avoid the horrible experience I had. Rachel tries t to make us seem like money grabbers. As I've said, we do not want or need any money. This amount of money is literally nothing to us. What reason would I have to be leaving this review of the vendor who I had initially been the most excited about? I am happy to share photos of our proposal and the results we were given to anyone who is considering Bride and Blossom for their upcoming wedding - just message me.

2017-10-30T14:22:21 Response from the vendor

We appreciate all feedback even when not flattering. However, this review does not illustrate events in a truthful or factual manner and we appreciate the chance to correct false information. We have decorated hundreds of weddings and received many wonderful reviews from our clients. This... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Grace d

Beautiful job and incredibly helpful! They completely transformed our space and all the bouquets were gorgeous.

2017-10-30T14:22:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lauren R

Working with Rachel and team over at Bride and Blossom was a dream - starting out in the process I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted and Rachel calmly and patiently guided me through the process and to the final look with calla lilies and tulips. There was no wrong answer and... Read More was always quick on email. I would strongly and highly recommend them to any bride, especially as I work in events and trusted them... never worried about anything day of they were on time, broke down... everything looked EXACTLY the way we discussed if not better than we even imagined. Thank you so very much!!!

2017-10-25T14:05:22 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! Congratulations to you both!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sam E

My new husband and I could not be happier with Bride & Blossom. Rachel and Elianna were very reliable, hardworking and kind. They understood our vision from the start and were able to adapt what we wanted into something so beautiful. We are so happy with the end result! They... Read More surpassed our expectations and made our dream wedding a reality. They were a pleasure to work with and come highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Arielle D

I was absolutely in love with my bouquet. Everything from the candles to the centerpieces gave the most beautiful touch of romance and elegance to the wedding and was exactly the look I was going for. Upon first seeing the decor, I was able to take a deep sigh of relief that... Read More everything came together exactly how I envisioned and that it evoked the feelings that perfectly complimented the love and energy of the day. Thank you!

2017-10-17T11:44:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Tracey G

Working with Rachel, Elianna, and the rest of the team at Bride & Blossom was such a pleasure! They truly helped our vision come to life and we received so many compliments on every detail - even from the venue after we had to negotiate not to use a required florist on their... Read More list. Given we just moved out of state and were located halfway across the country, planning a destination wedding for ourselves and working through all of the details felt a bit scary. We spoke over the phone with many florists, and even had a required list of florists to use for our venue but we still weren't finding the right fit. After speaking with Rachel over the phone, and then getting to meet in person, we knew our decision has been made. Rachel and Elianna made us feel comfortable, confident, and thrilled with everything we were hoping for on our wedding day. The whole process from start to finish was made seamless - the proposal and pricing was clear cut without any hidden costs, the photos and detail of arrangements/decor are exactly what you get, and even when there were changes to be made or questions/concerns, the communication was so quick and easy. Bride & Blossom was absolutely wonderful and we absolutely recommend using them for any of your needs!

2017-09-25T23:11:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jessica W

We had such a great experience with Rachel, Elianna and the rest of the Bride and Blossom team! I knew from the start what my vision was, and from the moment we me with the team, they immediately picked up on our vision and put it together perfectly. When we went to do our... Read More "trial" and I decided I wanted to change things, they made it super easy and were able to move things around right in front of us until I was happy. They were patient with any changes we made, and overall made the day wonderful. In the end they even had extra orchids and gave us a complimentary extra vase for our card table that we had never expected! Overall we had a great experience with them and would absolutely recommend!

2017-09-25T23:11:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your confidence in our team! We wish you all the best

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Holly R

COMPLETELY IGNORED WHAT WAS AGREED, CONTRACTED, PAID FOR, LEAVING BRIDE CRYING ON WEDDING DAY! BE AWARE! I am the mother of the bride. We arrived at venue on wedding day and thought the arrangements were left from an earlier wedding. Flowers were limp, brown-edged, petals... Read More falling out, and bouquets had gray and beige limp, dying roses, not the bright colors chosen and looking suitable for a funeral. Several of the items ordered were simply never delivered. When I asked to speak with Rachel or Eliana (Rachel had promised that one of them always goes to each event), I was told they weren't coming. The young lady from their company was sympathetic and acknowledged that the flowers were in bad shape. She told me she would contact Rachel and have her call me, and see if she could get new flowers 3 hours before ceremony. When I didn't hear after an hour, I called and left a vm and emailed Rachel with "Emergency" in the subject bar. No response. We spent the next hours trying to rework the centerpieces and reach Rachel. Hair and makeup were cut short, and due to the chaos this created, the photographer did not even have time to take portraits of my daughter. Need to fix flowers delayed the ceremony by 45 minutes, and when my daughter started to walk down the aisle she saw that the canopy was not at all what we contracted and paid for. It was supposed to be covered with flowers both on top and on both legs. Instead, there were only flowers on the top, with raw wooden legs with no flowers at all. Later I was told by my guests that they only started constructing the canopy at 6 PM when all my guests were sitting there - very unprofessional. It was only because the problems they caused delayed the wedding, or there would have been no canopy at all. All of this created anguish and unhappiness for my daughter on what should have been a wonderful day. We never heard from Rachel or Eliana by the time the wedding started, and the next morning I saw that Rachel had sent me an email at 9:38 PM, well after anything could be done. No one ever called the next day to apologize or inquire about the situation, and when my daughter called her two days later, she hung up on her, and only picked up after my daughter told her she was going to keep calling until she picked up. An honest, legitimate businessperson does not need to hide from their customers. When she finally picked up, instead of apologizing, she immediately started screaming, calling my daughter names and threatening her. When I sent an email of complaint, she called me, made a thousand lame excuses, denied the problems, screamed at me and called me names also. She told me the wedding planner had told her everything was fine. When I later emailed the planner, she told me that what Rachel said was a complete lie. We came to them in part because everything was specified in the contract down to the stem. This did not prevent Bride & Blossom from ignoring what was contracted and paid for in advance, supplying dead flowers, flowers different than what was agreed, and simply not supplying many items paid for, such as the unfinished canopy. We paid them $12,000 in advance, but once paid, they felt no obligation to fulfill their contract or communicate with us. Very mean and cold! Look and you'll see, this happened to others. In her reply, she says we came to her after leaving another florist. Completely fabricated! Don't end up crying like my daughter!

2017-09-12T10:45:26 Response from the vendor

It was a mistake to take on this client after they walked away from another florist because they were unhappy. We take great pride in the quality of our work and have decorated over 800 beautiful weddings with lovely brides. We are truly saddened to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kate B

It took a good bit of back and forth, emailed details, screen shots of photos and exact names of flowers, to achieve my vision as bride. Our first arrangement was not in line with the discussed vision. But after greater communication and visuals, the second arrangement was... Read More absolutely PERFECT. On the big day, our wedding flowers were a dream come true. Lush, full, beautiful flowers - our guests are still talking about the flowers. I will never forget how beautiful they were!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Gen A

I thank bride and blossom so much. I gave them pictures, ideas and emailed them what we envisioned how our wedding will look like and how we wanted to feel like and they executed it and way beyond our expectations. All my guests cant stop talking about our flower arrangements... Read More and they are so delighted to bring them home after the wedding. My favorite was what they did in our ceremony. The way they put all the loose petals in the aisle was perfect and it made more romantic with the NYC skyline view. Aaahhh it was a perfect moment for us. Thank you so much!!!!

2017-08-29T14:54:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet words, we loved working with you on your beautiful wedding. Congratulations.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nicole A

Bride & Blossom made our wedding day absolutely stunning and a truly magical day! From our early meetings, I knew Rachel, Elianna and their team would do amazing work. They were extremely helpful, great listeners, detail-oriented, and very responsive with creative ideas and... Read More beautiful design concepts. They were also very accommodating every time I had an edit or new idea leading up to the big day. My initial perception of Bride & Blossom was more than accurate. When the wedding day finally arrived, they were on-site bright and early to deliver gorgeous wedding party arrangements, and to set up the elaborate ceremony and reception displays well before guests arrived. Their professionalism and work ethic helped make our day not only relaxing (for us) but super special. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined and far exceeded my expectations (which were high to begin with). Simply stated, our wedding day flowers were beyond BEAUTIFUL! Rachel, Elianna and the Bride & Blossom team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. (My guests are still talking about the flowers and how amazing they were, and the pictures of their works-of-art are now priceless and will be forever cherished!) Thank you for everything Bride & Blossom!!

2017-08-15T15:14:52 Response from the vendor

We were so honored to have been a part of your most special day! It was a true pleasure working with you to perfect the design and we are beyond thrilled that you were so happy. Your wedding was magical and we wish you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jackie M

Bride and Blossom made all our visions come to life. They listened to our ideas, assisted with creating a plan and executed it perfectly. They really know what they are doing. They were super easy to work with and super responsive. Many thanks to Rachel and Elianna and day of... Read More staff for making this part of the wedding process effortlessly calm and easy

2017-08-15T15:15:48 Response from the vendor

Congrats on your beautiful wedding! We loved working together to create the perfect design. Thank you for your confidence in our team.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kimberly R

Five stars all the way! Only wonderful things to say about Rachel and her team. From the beginning Rachel was accessible, friendly and totally "got" my client's vision. As wedding planner; we work with a lot of florists and I can honestly say Bride and Blossom was one of the... Read More best we've worked with. Top notch all the way and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an incredible florist.

2017-08-14T10:18:19 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you Kimberly! You are so creative, detail oriented and organized - you made our job easy. We look forward to working together on many beautiful weddings to come.

Rachel Trimarco

The inspiration for a wedding floral boutique was Rachel’s own 350 person, Hamptons wedding where she planned and meticulously executed every detail of design. Prior to founding Bride & Blossom in 2008, Rachel’s diverse career included financial sales, public relations and television news production. A native New Yorker and Cornell University graduate, Rachel's keen sense of style, warm personality and business acumen set her apart as the go to floral designer for NYC's most discerning brides. Rachel personally meets and engages with each of her clients from consultation through wedding.