Bride & Blossom

Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, NJ, Westchester

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

969 3rd Avenue, New York, NY Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, NJ, Westchester (646) 706-7783

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Sophia T

Rachel, Elianna and team were amazing! They were by far one of the most meticulous and detailed vendors we worked with and we could not have been more appreciative. They were very flexible with a lot of changes/additions we made for the wedding. And they truly went outside of... Read More the box with the pieces and designs for our special day. It perfectly matched us as a couple. Thank you guys again for your professionalism and for being a big part of our day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Joelle S

It is only now, months after my wedding that I feel ready to write this review. Bride & Blossom did not provide many of the items we paid for, and others were left either incomplete, or wilting. We paid for a floral arch around the chuppah, which I told Rachel many times was the... Read More most important thing, as I have always dreamed of having a floral arch at my wedding and they only covered the top with 1/4 of the flowers contracted, and left it looking haphazard. We paid for corsages for our mothers, and they were never given to them. Our bridesmaids bouquets were falling apart and browning. Groomsmen boutonnieres were not given to us until after photos had been taken and were also limp and falling apart. There is actually a picture from our reception of us laughing that my husband's boutonniere had completely obliterated and left pieces all over our sweetheart table. Another thing Rachel claims is that the nature of the flowers were very delicate. She is a professional florist and I took all of her recommendations. She did not once mention that this would be a risk with the flowers she had selected for me. She also tried to claim that my flowers had wilted because it was a hot day. The day was unseasonably cool- look up the weather for Brooklyn NY on August 6,2017. Weather reports do not lie. Rachel does. (Even if it had been hot, summer is wedding season- shouldn't a professional florist know how to keep flowers alive for summer weddings?) I was also accused by the person they had sent to "oversee" the setup of demanding out of season flowers- this was a blatant lie and Rachel even admitted so. Days after the wedding, I had still not been contacted by Rachel, which is very unprofessional for any business owner who has been left with an unhappy client. When I first called, I was initially hung up on. After leaving a voicemail saying that I would keep calling until someone picked up, Rachel picked up after many attempts and the first thing she did was scream at me that I was a psycho. Trust me, I REALLY wish I did not need to call so many times to be answered . Initially, out of principle, we requested a refund. On my wedding day, I married the love of my life. All of my other vendors were AMAZING. I did not want to spend any more time of my life recounting the one negative part of the day. My parents are very wealthy. My husband and I do very well for ourselves. The money means NOTHING to me or my family so we backed off. At this point, we do not want any money from Rachel. She can keep the money she saved from services not rendered. I am only writing this review because I I want to help other women avoid the horrible experience I had. Rachel tries t to make us seem like money grabbers. As I've said, we do not want or need any money. This amount of money is literally nothing to us. What reason would I have to be leaving this review of the vendor who I had initially been the most excited about? I am happy to share photos of our proposal and the results we were given to anyone who is considering Bride and Blossom for their upcoming wedding - just message me.

2017-10-30T14:22:21 Response from the vendor

We appreciate all feedback even when not flattering. However, this review does not illustrate events in a truthful or factual manner and we appreciate the chance to correct false information. We have decorated hundreds of weddings and received many wonderful reviews from our clients. This... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Grace d

Beautiful job and incredibly helpful! They completely transformed our space and all the bouquets were gorgeous.

2017-10-30T14:22:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lauren R

Working with Rachel and team over at Bride and Blossom was a dream - starting out in the process I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted and Rachel calmly and patiently guided me through the process and to the final look with calla lilies and tulips. There was no wrong answer and... Read More was always quick on email. I would strongly and highly recommend them to any bride, especially as I work in events and trusted them... never worried about anything day of they were on time, broke down... everything looked EXACTLY the way we discussed if not better than we even imagined. Thank you so very much!!!

2017-10-25T14:05:22 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! Congratulations to you both!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sam E

My new husband and I could not be happier with Bride & Blossom. Rachel and Elianna were very reliable, hardworking and kind. They understood our vision from the start and were able to adapt what we wanted into something so beautiful. We are so happy with the end result! They... Read More surpassed our expectations and made our dream wedding a reality. They were a pleasure to work with and come highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Arielle D

I was absolutely in love with my bouquet. Everything from the candles to the centerpieces gave the most beautiful touch of romance and elegance to the wedding and was exactly the look I was going for. Upon first seeing the decor, I was able to take a deep sigh of relief that... Read More everything came together exactly how I envisioned and that it evoked the feelings that perfectly complimented the love and energy of the day. Thank you!

2017-10-17T11:44:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Tracey G

Working with Rachel, Elianna, and the rest of the team at Bride & Blossom was such a pleasure! They truly helped our vision come to life and we received so many compliments on every detail - even from the venue after we had to negotiate not to use a required florist on their... Read More list. Given we just moved out of state and were located halfway across the country, planning a destination wedding for ourselves and working through all of the details felt a bit scary. We spoke over the phone with many florists, and even had a required list of florists to use for our venue but we still weren't finding the right fit. After speaking with Rachel over the phone, and then getting to meet in person, we knew our decision has been made. Rachel and Elianna made us feel comfortable, confident, and thrilled with everything we were hoping for on our wedding day. The whole process from start to finish was made seamless - the proposal and pricing was clear cut without any hidden costs, the photos and detail of arrangements/decor are exactly what you get, and even when there were changes to be made or questions/concerns, the communication was so quick and easy. Bride & Blossom was absolutely wonderful and we absolutely recommend using them for any of your needs!

2017-09-25T23:11:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jessica W

We had such a great experience with Rachel, Elianna and the rest of the Bride and Blossom team! I knew from the start what my vision was, and from the moment we me with the team, they immediately picked up on our vision and put it together perfectly. When we went to do our... Read More "trial" and I decided I wanted to change things, they made it super easy and were able to move things around right in front of us until I was happy. They were patient with any changes we made, and overall made the day wonderful. In the end they even had extra orchids and gave us a complimentary extra vase for our card table that we had never expected! Overall we had a great experience with them and would absolutely recommend!

2017-09-25T23:11:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your confidence in our team! We wish you all the best

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Holly R

COMPLETELY IGNORED WHAT WAS AGREED, CONTRACTED, PAID FOR, LEAVING BRIDE CRYING ON WEDDING DAY! BE AWARE! I am the mother of the bride. We arrived at venue on wedding day and thought the arrangements were left from an earlier wedding. Flowers were limp, brown-edged, petals... Read More falling out, and bouquets had gray and beige limp, dying roses, not the bright colors chosen and looking suitable for a funeral. Several of the items ordered were simply never delivered. When I asked to speak with Rachel or Eliana (Rachel had promised that one of them always goes to each event), I was told they weren't coming. The young lady from their company was sympathetic and acknowledged that the flowers were in bad shape. She told me she would contact Rachel and have her call me, and see if she could get new flowers 3 hours before ceremony. When I didn't hear after an hour, I called and left a vm and emailed Rachel with "Emergency" in the subject bar. No response. We spent the next hours trying to rework the centerpieces and reach Rachel. Hair and makeup were cut short, and due to the chaos this created, the photographer did not even have time to take portraits of my daughter. Need to fix flowers delayed the ceremony by 45 minutes, and when my daughter started to walk down the aisle she saw that the canopy was not at all what we contracted and paid for. It was supposed to be covered with flowers both on top and on both legs. Instead, there were only flowers on the top, with raw wooden legs with no flowers at all. Later I was told by my guests that they only started constructing the canopy at 6 PM when all my guests were sitting there - very unprofessional. It was only because the problems they caused delayed the wedding, or there would have been no canopy at all. All of this created anguish and unhappiness for my daughter on what should have been a wonderful day. We never heard from Rachel or Eliana by the time the wedding started, and the next morning I saw that Rachel had sent me an email at 9:38 PM, well after anything could be done. No one ever called the next day to apologize or inquire about the situation, and when my daughter called her two days later, she hung up on her, and only picked up after my daughter told her she was going to keep calling until she picked up. An honest, legitimate businessperson does not need to hide from their customers. When she finally picked up, instead of apologizing, she immediately started screaming, calling my daughter names and threatening her. When I sent an email of complaint, she called me, made a thousand lame excuses, denied the problems, screamed at me and called me names also. She told me the wedding planner had told her everything was fine. When I later emailed the planner, she told me that what Rachel said was a complete lie. We came to them in part because everything was specified in the contract down to the stem. This did not prevent Bride & Blossom from ignoring what was contracted and paid for in advance, supplying dead flowers, flowers different than what was agreed, and simply not supplying many items paid for, such as the unfinished canopy. We paid them $12,000 in advance, but once paid, they felt no obligation to fulfill their contract or communicate with us. Very mean and cold! Look and you'll see, this happened to others. In her reply, she says we came to her after leaving another florist. Completely fabricated! Don't end up crying like my daughter!

2017-09-12T10:45:26 Response from the vendor

It was a mistake to take on this client after they walked away from another florist because they were unhappy. We take great pride in the quality of our work and have decorated over 800 beautiful weddings with lovely brides. We are truly saddened to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kate B

It took a good bit of back and forth, emailed details, screen shots of photos and exact names of flowers, to achieve my vision as bride. Our first arrangement was not in line with the discussed vision. But after greater communication and visuals, the second arrangement was... Read More absolutely PERFECT. On the big day, our wedding flowers were a dream come true. Lush, full, beautiful flowers - our guests are still talking about the flowers. I will never forget how beautiful they were!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Gen A

I thank bride and blossom so much. I gave them pictures, ideas and emailed them what we envisioned how our wedding will look like and how we wanted to feel like and they executed it and way beyond our expectations. All my guests cant stop talking about our flower arrangements... Read More and they are so delighted to bring them home after the wedding. My favorite was what they did in our ceremony. The way they put all the loose petals in the aisle was perfect and it made more romantic with the NYC skyline view. Aaahhh it was a perfect moment for us. Thank you so much!!!!

2017-08-29T14:54:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet words, we loved working with you on your beautiful wedding. Congratulations.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nicole A

Bride & Blossom made our wedding day absolutely stunning and a truly magical day! From our early meetings, I knew Rachel, Elianna and their team would do amazing work. They were extremely helpful, great listeners, detail-oriented, and very responsive with creative ideas and... Read More beautiful design concepts. They were also very accommodating every time I had an edit or new idea leading up to the big day. My initial perception of Bride & Blossom was more than accurate. When the wedding day finally arrived, they were on-site bright and early to deliver gorgeous wedding party arrangements, and to set up the elaborate ceremony and reception displays well before guests arrived. Their professionalism and work ethic helped make our day not only relaxing (for us) but super special. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined and far exceeded my expectations (which were high to begin with). Simply stated, our wedding day flowers were beyond BEAUTIFUL! Rachel, Elianna and the Bride & Blossom team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. (My guests are still talking about the flowers and how amazing they were, and the pictures of their works-of-art are now priceless and will be forever cherished!) Thank you for everything Bride & Blossom!!

2017-08-15T15:14:52 Response from the vendor

We were so honored to have been a part of your most special day! It was a true pleasure working with you to perfect the design and we are beyond thrilled that you were so happy. Your wedding was magical and we wish you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jackie M

Bride and Blossom made all our visions come to life. They listened to our ideas, assisted with creating a plan and executed it perfectly. They really know what they are doing. They were super easy to work with and super responsive. Many thanks to Rachel and Elianna and day of... Read More staff for making this part of the wedding process effortlessly calm and easy

2017-08-15T15:15:48 Response from the vendor

Congrats on your beautiful wedding! We loved working together to create the perfect design. Thank you for your confidence in our team.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kimberly R

Five stars all the way! Only wonderful things to say about Rachel and her team. From the beginning Rachel was accessible, friendly and totally "got" my client's vision. As wedding planner; we work with a lot of florists and I can honestly say Bride and Blossom was one of the... Read More best we've worked with. Top notch all the way and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an incredible florist.

2017-08-14T10:18:19 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you Kimberly! You are so creative, detail oriented and organized - you made our job easy. We look forward to working together on many beautiful weddings to come.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Mary M

Every aspect of working with Bride & Blossom was easy and fantastic! Beautiful work and they made everything for my wedding day perfect.

2017-08-15T15:16:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Christina F

Bride & Blossom did an absolutely beautiful job for our wedding from start to finish. I was recommended by my cousin who worked with Bride & Blossom for her wedding and had n0thing but great things to say about their work. From my first meeting, Rachel was lovely and was able to... Read More interpret my vision even though I was having trouble articulating it. We pulled up my Pinterest board and had a relaxed conversation in her beautiful NYC office. I then had a follow up meeting months later with Elianna who was a pleasure to meet with. The day of the wedding our venue looked so beautiful, I couldn't have been happier with how Rachel and her team translated my vision and brought it to life. They were also able to recommend flowers that helped to reduce the overall budget which was greatly appreciated. Thank you Bride & Blossom!!!! :)

2017-07-24T23:20:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you to bring your vision to life! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness together.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ayelet G

I worked as the wedding planner for a wedding at the Bowery Hotel in NYC. I had met with a few florists before meeting with Bride and Blossom and I knew immediately that we were going to work with them. They were so nice and knowledgeable and easy to work with. I explained to... Read More them the vision for the wedding and they completely understood what I was talking about. They were able to down to the smallest detail understand exactly what the Bride wanted her day to look like. The process to order the flowers was so easy and went so smoothly. The week before we put in the final order they were so accommodating to our changing needs with table counts etc and sent back revisions of the proposal exactly as we asked. The day of installation went really fast and was done perfectly. Brooke came for the delivery and was such a pleasure to chat with throughout the morning and so easy to work with to set everything up. We were able to work around each other effortlessly and got everything done with time to spare. The florals are 100% what make the space so special. They came out beautifully. The flowers were bloomed just right and pulled the entire room together! I cannot wait to see the professional photos of the space as it came out absolutely perfectly. I cannot wait to work with Bride and Blossom for every future event I have!

2017-07-06T20:25:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We cannot wait for the next wedding together :)

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 jacqueline K

Bride and Blossom was beyond amazing! My husband and I cannot recommend them more! It is a mistake to go with anyone else! Rachel and Elianna were so responsive throughout our entire wedding planning process. We first met with Rachel about a year before our wedding and worked... Read More closely with Elianna on various proposals. We loved Rachel from the start because she is open, honest, responsive, smart, and very, very knowledgeable - we trusted her instantly and our trust was not misplaced! No matter how many times we changed our design ideas and even when we asked for a second sample, Rachel, Elianna and the entire B&B team were nothing but gracious, understanding, and responsive. Our floral arrangements from bouquets and boutonnieres to centerpieces and our chuppah were exactly what we wanted and more! We received many compliments from guests and thought their work was beyond stunning!

2017-08-15T15:17:09 Response from the vendor

We're thrilled that you were so happy! You and your husband were truly a pleasure to working with and your images were stunning! Wishing you a lifetime of love, happiness and wonderful celebrations.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Dani V

Bride & Blossom did an incredible job creating beautiful decor for my wedding at Le Parker Meridien. The flower arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets were beyond gorgeous! I can't even count the number of people that came up to me and said they were the most beautiful, unique... Read More flowers they had ever seen. When I first walked into the reception room and saw the decor I literally lost my breath- it was so perfect. I honestly can't thank them enough for their hard work and effort.

2017-06-08T10:17:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review, it was such a pleasure bringing your vision to life. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Widya L

I felt cheated, extremely disappointed with B&B and regret using them. Rachel and Elianna told me they would be at my wedding but they were inaccessible on my wedding day. Instead, they sent their assistants whom I have never met before and not familiar with my plans. They... Read More arrived late delivering the bouquets. When I arrived at the venue, I was shocked to see the ceremony space was no where near set up, there were boxes of flower supplies. Prior to the ceremony, my venue coordinator came to me in the bridal suite to warn me that there were problems with the florist. As I walked down the aisle, I noticed that my altar and ceremony floral arrangements were missing. When I got to the front, I saw branches and flowers in the bushes on the ground behind our officiant. I asked Rachel after the wedding what happened and she explained that the vases blew over and broke as they set up in the early afternoon. She said her team then waited and put them back in the replacement vases closer to the time of the ceremony. They blew over and broke again. I had warned B&B multiple times at the advice of the venue, that it can get windy near the water at Battery Gardens, but she decided to use glass vases with a hollow bottom/stand. I thought B&B was an experienced vendor but failing to pick and use the appropriate outdoor vases was an immature mistake. It's common sense that she should have used heavy garden (stone) vases. No one from B&B team approached me to let me know. As the night progressed, there were lots of flowers/details missing including missing lanterns at the cocktail hour space, missing flowers at the base of the cake, no hanging candles, no cascading flowers for the parents table. We paid almost 10k for all these details and it was like we hired an amateur florist doing their first wedding. There was no attention to details, e.g. B&B decided to reduce the flower count in our sweetheart table which is the focal point of the reception area; I asked for cascading high centerpieces, I got a round shape. Rachel refunded me for some but not all of the missing pieces. She came up with lots of excuses including street closures, fire dept inspection, another client needing a Chuppah etc. She didn't even contact me after the wedding to apologize, until I contacted her and complained. She said she was planning to after my honeymoon (I didn't leave until 2 weeks after!)...how about a simple email or something? I'm confused by the nice reviews and instagram. They were the only disorganized, rude, and unprofessional vendor at my wedding. What a disaster!

2017-01-11T23:04:42 Response from the vendor

We have worked with this venue many times and received amazing feedback from our clients and management alike. We pride ourselves on our quality of design, attention to detail and excellent customer service. Our executive team is comprised of seasoned designers and wedding professionals and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Ryan Olivia L

Bride and Blossom did a beautiful job on the flowers for my ceremony and reception in Chappaqua, NY in November. They were very responsive throughout the whole process and took the time to identify exactly what I wanted. I also really appreciated the mood board and detailed... Read More proposal that they created prior to retaining them (and again after your trial arrangements). No other florist put that much detail and hard work into my wedding when I was only in the research stage! I received so many complements on my flowers, and everything came out just as I imagined. I would highly recommend Bride and Blossom if you want professional and creative florists for your wedding.

2016-12-30T09:56:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Happy New Year!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Ina L

Rachel, Elianna, and the rest of the team were sensational! Like most brides, I changed my mind about a lot of things leading up to my wedding day and they adjusted the contract and were responsive during all hours of the day, 7 days a week. They performed wonderfully on the... Read More wedding day, delivering bouquets and boutonnieres, all while creating a floral chandelier and 6 feet tall centerpieces of varying sizes. My wedding planner and I ran around, looking for a florist who not only understood our vision but a florist who could perform and execute. We were not willing to pay the pretty penny that florist extraordinaries like David Beahm and Ovando were quoting us, but Rachel and her team were equally as equipped and creative. Bride & Blossom successfully put together a high-production wedding for our 180 guests and worked magnificently with our other 10 vendors. My guests were beyond mesmerized with their work. And all of my guests, even 4 weeks after the wedding, still are in awe with the beautiful space that Rachel, Elianna, and the rest of the team put together. It's also very important to note that they are priced very very very competitively, for a successful vendor with an office and warehouse in Midtown Manhattan and Long Island City. I highly recommend Bride & Blossom. I wish I could plan another wedding so I can work with Rachel and Elianna again.

2016-12-08T17:39:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review! We loved working with you to bring your vision to life.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jennifer A

Rachel and Elianna are a fantastic team. Upon my first meeting with Rachel, I knew that she was the ultimate professional - knowledgeable, personable, friendly, extremely competent - I felt immediately at ease and knew that I would have nothing to worry about if I selected Bride... Read More and Blossom as far as my floral arrangements went. I met with five other flower design shops before selecting Bride and Blossom and felt Rachel was way ahead of the competition. Rachel completely understood my vision from the start and Bride and Blossom executed flawlessly - their work exceeded my expectations and was absolutely perfect. Many of our guests remarked on how beautiful our flowers were. I would highly recommend Rachel and Elianna - if you want a team that will deliver top notch work without any stress, Bride and Blossom is the way to go. Bride and Blossom's work is simply amazing and they are a pleasure to work with!

2016-11-30T19:25:53 Response from the vendor

Hi Jennifer- thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your time. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Joann K

Rachel, Elianna and the team at Bride & Blossom made our wedding a dream come true! Finding a floral designer we felt comfortable with was one of the hardest things to do in our wedding planning adventures. We met with many of the top floral vendors in the NYC area and while... Read More they were nice, we had a hard time understanding their proposals. Despite asking for the same type of flowers and displays the pricing between vendors varied in the range of thousands of dollars and we could not understand why as their proposals were not that detailed. When we met with Rachel, she spent the time to listen to our ideas and then she followed that up with a detailed design board presentation with the exact flowers that she would use and how it would be displayed. We were floored with this level of detail and care. The proposal that followed was detailed and clear and the pricing was quite reasonable. It was a no-brainer to choose Bride & Blossom after that. The design board was extremely useful also as we shared it with our vendors and they all commented on how great it was that we had this to help them understand our vision. On the wedding day, the flowers were absolutely stunning! We received so many compliments not just from family and friends but from our vendors and the venue. Some of the staff at the venue told us that they hadn't seen the ballroom look as beautiful as it did for our wedding. We wholeheartedly recommend Bride & Blossom for your wedding!

2016-11-22T12:41:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. The pleasure was ours, and we are thrilled to hear you were so happy! Congratulations again.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alexandra K

Rachel and the whole Bride & Blossom team were fabulous. Rachel was able to take my ideas and turn them into arrangements beyond my imagination. The Chuppah arch was spectacular and she knew exactly what I wanted. Rachel and her team were extremely professional and responsive... Read More and were gave us such helpful advice during all phases of the planning process. On top of beautiful arrangements and decor, my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. Rachel used an array of flowers that made everything look multidimensional and interesting, and incorporated colors and variety. We recommend Bride & Blossom to anyone looking for the complete package-- amazing flowers, great and organized staff and of course, Rachel.

2016-11-17T07:00:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this beautiful review! We truly appreciate your confidence in our team!