Bride & Blossom

Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, NJ, Westchester

Luxury Floral Design Exclusively for Weddings

Bride & Blossom is a luxury, floral design boutique providing personalized service and customized decor for weddings. We are the only company that exclusively caters to engaged couples. Our expert management and design team offer excellent customer service and design expertise, while committing to only one wedding at a time. We offer a gorgeous selection of bouquets, arches, chuppahs, mandaps, centerpieces, floral chandeliers and more. We also provide linens, draping and custom structures upon request. Contact us today for a complimentary design consultation, held at our beautiful showroom in NYC's design district, right near Bloomingdales. We will then followup with a detailed proposal and customized design board. Be sure to check out our glowing reviews from previous Knot brides!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

969 3rd Avenue, New York, NY
Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, NJ, Westchester

Sophisticated Chic at the St. Regis New York

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sherry S

Bride & Blossom is absolutely fabulous! In planning my early spring nuptials at the St. Regis New York recently, Rachel Trimarco and her well-versed staff helped cultivate and bring my wedding vision to life, with breathtaking, flawlessly executed results. Trimarco has a chic,... Read More sophisticated design sensibility, which, coupled with her passionate work outlook, lends itself, if one is so inclined like myself, to a planning process that is highly interactive, collaborative, and even fun. It was like having a team of extra friends with whom to consult, each of whom worked tirelessly with me to accommodate my various financial, logistical and aesthetic considerations. It was truly a wonderful experience reaping the fruit of these efforts, from the big reveal on the day itself, which felt even more impressive and exciting than I could have imagined, to receiving such overwhelmingly positive (and continuing) feedback from guests and post-event viewers. I highly recommend Bride & Blossom for your next special event.

Beautiful flowers at great value

Reviewed on 4/29/2014

I worked with Bride & Blossom for my April 2014 wedding and loved their work. The bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I had imagined and were in perfect alignment with the vision I had presented to Rachel during our first meeting! They were beautiful and - compared to... Read More other florists - a fantastic value given the size of our wedding. We were able to maintain our flower budget and still have exactly what we wanted, a definite win-win! Rachel and her team were very responsive and always willing to answer questions and re-confirm those little details (where, when, how, etc) that brides start to worry about as the wedding date gets near. In addition, in the days leading up to our wedding, the postal service literally lost the check with our final payment. What could have been a very stressful situation was made quite easy with Rachel's patience and willingness to help us figure out an alternative solution. I have nothing but good things to say about Bride & Blossom and would certainly recommend them!

Would book again in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Tiffany S

Went with Bride & Blossom based on other reviews on this website + looking at the flower examples on their company website. First met with Rachel about 2.5 months before my wedding and together we came up with the vision for how I wanted to have my flowers for the wedding.... Read More Those months leading to the wedding she was in constant communication with me, patiently adjusting my overall vision with any changes. Day of wedding everything arrived perfectly and on time, and I lost count how many times my guests came up to me to tell me how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly, highly recommend Bride & Blossom to all future brides. It was everything I was looking for: they understood my vision, they were quick to communicate, very patient and flexible, and ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Katelyn E

Beautiful flowers, exactly what I described is what i received. Flowers were soft, romantic, and vintage, just as I wanted. Also Elianna and Rachel were SO easy to communicate with and responsive. I really enjoyed working with bride and blossom.

2016-05-18T19:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, we are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Pat M

Bride and Blossom did a great job! The flowers were beautiful and everyone loved them!

2016-05-16T13:37:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate your time. Congratulations to your family :)

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Diane S

Bride and Blossom was one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with. Rachel and her entire team were so helpful, organized, and very responsive to emails even up to the night before the wedding! I loved that they were able to tell us upfront how much everything cost, down to... Read More each stem. This was really important to me because a lot of other florists were not as transparent about their pricing. The day of the wedding I was shocked to see how beautiful our ceremony arch was. Additionally my bouquet was ridiculously beautiful and hands down, the most beautiful bridal bouquet I've ever seen in person (and I've been to tons of weddings!) Rachel and her team were easy to work with, super professional but also flexible and willing to work with me whenever I had a question or wanted to make last minute changes. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Rachel A

What can I say that has not already been said? The team at Bride & Blossom is an absolute pleasure to work with. From day one, they were so responsive, flexible, kind, and helpful. They provided a proposal very quickly after our initial consultation, and made no issues... Read More whatsoever with spur of the moment changes (which are inevitable at the last minute!). They did an amazing job with the flowers and decor. Everything was truly beautiful, and we, along with our guests, were in awe. They brought our vision to life, and we are so grateful! I met with a handful of other NYC florists, and choosing Bride & Blossom was by far the best decision I could have made. I highly recommend them!

2016-04-27T14:33:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write us a review. Wer wish you many happy years together!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Kimberly S

Rachel at Bride and Blossom is absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very flexible with meeting me late evenings and responded to my email always within a day. I couldnt be any happier with how my flowers turned out! I was in awe of how beautiful my center pieces and arch... Read More were. Rachel and her team truly made my day special. They did an amazing job of making my vision come to life! It was even more amazing than I imagined.

2016-04-26T13:05:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We loved working with you to bring your vision to life.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Awesome company

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Danielle M

It was wonderful to work with Bride and Blossom. Their team made the entire process easy and helped with last minute additions and changes without any added stress. Included last minute issues to help with our wedding cake and flower girls. For our outdoor ceremony, they were... Read More also prepared when one of the tall vases fell over in the wind before everything began. They were prepared and quickly returned to the venue to make sure everything was fixed. I received SOOO many compliments on my bouquet (which included my special request) and all of the centerpieces were taken home by the guests who absolutely loved them, just showing what a phenomenal job they did.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Melanie G

The team at Bride & Blossom were great. They made my vision come to life. I just got back from my honeymoon and several of my friends said my flowers were "insane and gorgeous." I don't think you can get better than that :)

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Cheryl C

Rachel and her team did such an amazing job! Rachel listened to our vision for flowers and decor for our wedding and understood our needs right away. She made great suggestions and answered all of our questions. We never felt like we were talked into something we didn't want... Read More and our emails were always met with immediate responses. Everything looked so fabulous on the day-of from our bouquets to the gorgeous arch Bride & Blossom built for our ceremony to the breathtaking centerpieces on our receptions tables. We are so happy we chose Bride & Blossom for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Delaine D

OUTSTANDING JOB! I used Bride and Blossom for my wedding in January 2016. Rachel and her team were amazing - at our first meeting they immediately understood what I wanted for my wedding flowers and stayed within my budget. What I loved most about them was that they allowed... Read More me to buy all of my aisle and table candles, which saved me some $$. They also built us a beautiful arch made out of tree branches for the ceremony - and I could afford it!! The bouquets and arrangements were HUGE, the flowers really fresh, and I loved the design. The whole floral setup looked as if I had spent a fortune. Highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Jenna H

Rachel, Elianna and the team are a tremendous bunch to work with. They took our winter themed vision and turned it into a wonderland all within the confines of our budget. After sharing our inspiration for tall glass vases and billowy white flowers, Rachel put together a package... Read More that included not only this request but creatively added details to enhance the theme which included a mix of snowy white branches and white flakes to fill a portion of the clear vases. The team also helped us to design a magnificent white branched arch or chuppah to be married under. This too was built to order for our wedding day. We are blessed to have work with the team from Bride and Blossom as they made the process easy from day one and helped us to feel comfortable throughout. We were blown away by the finished product when we arrived at our venue. The blend of white branches, blue lighting, candles, snow on the ground (and in our vases) and elegant floral arrangements exceeded our wildest dreams. Further, Rachel was genuinely excited to hear from us when we returned from our honeymoon to chat about the wedding day and our trip. We are grateful to have met such a wonderful group that takes such great pride in what they do.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

Rachel and her team provided absolutely beautiful bouquets, table arrangements and floral decorations for our church and reception venue. We worked closely with the entire team in great detail from start to finish to make an important part of our special day memorable and... Read More flawless!

Elegant Christmas wedding

Reviewed on 1/30/2016

Bride and blossom made my Christmas wedding come true! Rachel and her staff were a pleasure to work with. They are professional, pleasant, and caring. They made me feel at ease and I knew I was in good hands throughout the entire process. They showed so much caring in making... Read More every detail perfect. They responded to me promptly and handled everything timely and professionally. Rachel listened closely And showed patience and understanding with all the updates, changes, and making everything perfect. The venue was decorated with the utmost elegance and beauty as were all the flowers and pieces. Rachel is passionate in her work, caring, and easy to talk to. Thank you Rachel and to your team for working so hard and creating the most beautiful Christmas wedding!!!

thrilled with my flowers!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

I first went to Bride and Blossom at the end of the summer. I knew I wanted white, off-white and yellow flowers and a ton of candles for my wedding. I received a proposal shortly after my initial consultation. Within a week or so, everything I had envisioned was confirmed! My... Read More chuppah, centerpieces, bridal bouquet and candles were stunning! The room where I got married was gorgeous. I was thrilled with the service, floral selection/decor and how our vision came to life. The staff at Bride and Blossom really care about the needs of the bride and they pay attention to detail. I would recommend them to anyone.

2015-12-16T10:26:01 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you! Your unique venue and vision really let our creativity come into play. Thank you so much for your kind words and having us play a huge role for your big day!

Thank you Bride & Blossom!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Dara R

I had the pleasure of working with Bride & Blossom for my wedding. I cannot say enough positive things about their professionalism and standards. The team provided amazing service throughout the entire process. Rachel, Lauren, and Elianna worked with me step by step in a very... Read More responsive and timely manner. The team was so personable and a pleasure to work with – they are extremely tasteful and creative, provided me with great recommendations, and understood my vision right from the start. I knew we were in good hands with Bride & Blossom but the end results exceeded our expectations beyond belief. The bouquets, ceremony flowers, and reception arrangements were beautiful. We received so many compliments from our guests and the venue staff. I would wholeheartedly recommend Bride & Blossom to anyone! Thank you again to Rachel, Lauren, Elianna and the rest of the Bride & Blossom team for everything!

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Margarita O

Bride & Blossom are amazing! They worked within our budget and did a beautiful job. Usually huppahs are expensive but they were able to deliver the most gorgeous flower arrangement on ours that it took our breath away. We had a clear idea of the vibe we wanted for our flower... Read More arrangements and they were able to execute. They sent us a clear proposal that had everything outlined including the number of flowers in each arrangement; this transparency was a nice touch. We can't be happier!

Beautiful flowers and amazing team to work with

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

I worked with Bride and Blossom for my wedding this past October. We held the ceremony at Fordham University and the reception at the Stone Mill in the NY Botanical Gardens. From start to finish the Bride and Blossom team were such a pleasure to work with. Whether it was going... Read More back and forth to figure out aesthetic details or how to work something into our budget, they were more than accommodating and helpful. My bouquet, the centerpieces and all of the arrangements were unbelievably gorgeous! I received so many compliments on the flowers and I have to admit that they were one of my favorite aspects of the day. If I did it all over again I would hands down work with Bride and Blossom.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 C H

Bride and Blossom did a beautiful job with our flowers. They were patient with back and forth changes we had and we were very pleased with the final result. The ladies at Bride and Blossom are all wonderful to work with and they made our vision come to life.

Beautiful flowers for my wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Although a week has passed, my husband Patrick and I are still feeling thrilled about our wedding. We would like to thanks Rachel and her team atBride & Blossom so much for all that they did for our wedding. Their flowers were stunning. All flower arrangements were perfectly... Read More displayed as how we wanted. My bouquet was unique rounded with perfect size of white mini-calla lilies. Also, our bridesmaid bouquets in gorgeous shades of the two tones of light pink colors were beautiful and match their dresses color nicely. The Church altar flower arrangements were beautiful. And, welcome table flower arrangement was a breathtaking display both are classic and contemporary. They looked just amazing!!! Our guests kept asking me who did our flowers. Rachel, thank you so, so much for your hard work, flexibility, creativity, and personal touch. It was really a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to referring you to more clients in the future- I know they will be as blown away with you work as I am!! Thanks again! Lisa

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jen F

Bride & Blossom did our wedding this past September and I can't say enough great things about them! Rachel and her team were amazing! They have a great aesthetic, gorgeous flowers, and very fair prices for such great quality. In addition, they are extremely collaborative, and... Read More they really worked to understand our vision and execute it. We went back and forth on the proposal for 3 months, adding and subtracting elements, and the entire time they were very patient with us and a pleasure to work with! Come the day of the wedding, our vision turned out even more stunning than I had imagined! They are the best in the business and you'd be crazy not to hire them!

Excellent vendor

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lindsay N

We got so many compliments on our flowers and especially the bouquets. They were able to make my vision come to life and did a phenomenal job! Would recommend them to all of my engaged friends!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Nicole K

Bride & Blossom was the absolute right choice for my wedding. Rachel, Elianna, and Lauren were amazing to work with. From the very first discussions to the final product, they were creative, fair, and able to help me decide on the perfect wedding flowers. They had ideas that... Read More were unique compared to the other florists (and I spoke to 5 florists in total) and ended up being the ones I liked best. They were responsive to all my questions and requests and were obviously expert in the area of floral design. Their prices were fair given the product and everyone at the wedding was floored by how gorgeous the chuppah and centerpieces were. I couldn't have been happier and would highly recommend bride and blossom. I would use them again for any events in the future!

Rachel Trimarco

The inspiration for a wedding floral boutique was Rachel’s own 350 person, Hamptons wedding where she planned and meticulously executed every detail of design. Prior to founding Bride & Blossom in 2008, Rachel’s diverse career included financial sales, public relations and television news production. A native New Yorker and Cornell University graduate, Rachel's keen sense of style, warm personality and business acumen set her apart as the go to floral designer for NYC's most discerning brides. Rachel personally meets and engages with each of her clients from consultation through wedding.