Full-service Event Planning and Design

Bride’s Bestie is a full-service event design and planning company focused exclusively on weddings and wedding-related events. This is YOUR day, so your taste and personality should be reflected in every detail. Simply tell us your likes and dislikes and we will translate your vision into reality. Our clients are always thrilled with the creative ways we pull a look together. We look forward to meeting you!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Maya A

We loved working with Erica and her team at Bride's Bestie! Our wedding was more than a success. Our family and friends had such an incredible time, and the compliments still keep rolling in! Working with Erica was terrific. She seriously took so much of our stress away. One of... Read More our biggest worries while planning the wedding was that we would miss details because we didn't even realize we needed to make certain decisions. The first time we met with Erica, we knew that every detail would be taken care of. She came prepared to our first meeting with a detailed question list about our plans, and as we continued to plan, she would remind us to think of certain details so that nothing was overlooked. She was truly a great resource for many of our questions. Erica also designed our wedding. I kind of had an idea of what I want, but just didn't know how to pull everything together. Finding props and decorations can be very challenging and overwhelming, especially with the many options available out there. Erica stepped in and guided us. She helped choosing our linens, flowers, candles, lights, and many more, and everything turned out stunningly beautiful! Since the wedding, we have received so many texts and emails from our guests complimenting EVERY single aspect of our wedding- the venue, the food, the decor, the music, lighting, and the entire vibe. Those compliments truly are thanks to Erica because she made our fairy tale wedding come true. You can't go wrong with having Erica as your planner!

2016-11-13T00:57:42 Response from the vendor

You were an amazing bride, Maya! I'm so happy that you loved how everything turned out. It was team work! XO

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Katie V

We decided to hire a planner because our work schedules are not flexible. It was the best thing we did! Our experience with Bride's Bestie was very pleasant from top to bottom. They were very helpful from the very beginning, insightful and well connected. They executed our... Read More wedding perfectly with a great taste and design. We are very happy with their services and will recommend them to our friends!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

I cannot thank Erica and her team enough for making my wedding day a day I will never forget. We got the partial wedding package and she helped us with pretty much almost everything . During the planning, Erica answered all of our questions. We also met in person multiple... Read More time to go over details and she attended some vendor meetings too. The weeks leading up to the wedding, she and her team handled the vendors and their requests and questions. We were impressed of how well they were on top of things. We are very happy with the services provided by Bride's Bestie's team !

2017-11-01T15:12:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, Bianka! XO

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Angelina C

My husband and I learned of Erica and her wedding planning business through a family friend. As a planner, Erica was always so pleasant and patient- she was available and always made sure I knew she was there if I needed her which was such a relief. We had a few different... Read More wedding traditions we wanted to incorporate and Erica made sure it happened just the way we wanted.  Because our wedding space was limited, we had to do a space "flip" and use the ceremony space as the reception space.  Erica worked closely with our venue and made it come off without a hitch. The ceremony space and the reception area looked amazing- it was hard to believe that they took place at the same place! Thank you to Erica and her assistant,  We were able to fully experience our wedding day because we knew she and her assistant would set up everything and be able to handle anything that came up.  Having that peace of mind let my husband and I enjoy every second of the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

We really enjoyed working with Erica. She does a great job staying organized and working with us to create a beautiful design for our special day. She kept us on track with wedding logistics and she was honest and not afraid to tell us when my ideas were not worth pursuing and... Read More she would come back with another idea that was much better! Overall I loved working with her. The setup on the wedding day turned out to be just what my husband and I envisioned.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Brittney A

Erica is awesome! Our wedding day was perfect. Erica is very communicative, but not to the point where you are annoyed. I am such a procrastinator, Erica did a great job keeping us on track. She is so sweet and thoughtful and really goes out of her way to make sure the bride and... Read More groom are comfortable and happy. As with all weddings there are funny behind the scene fiascos that happen and sure enough we had one, one of my bridesmaids zipper busted before we were about to walk!! Now I'm not talking a couple inches, it was about 2 feet of zipper totally busted! Erica and her assistant sewed her dress back together just in the nick of time and no one even noticed. She was cool and collected and that kept my nerves at ease. She helped me to have a perfect wedding day full of love and laughter. I was worry free thanks to Erica and her team.

2017-08-29T11:35:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, Brittney! I loved every minute working with you. Wish we could do it all over again! XO

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Bryce H

Wow! Erica was a pleasure to work with throughout every step of our wedding. Not only does she provide great insight and experience, she easily accommodated and executed any changes I threw her way. What really sold me on hiring her was how quickly she responded to my emails and... Read More once she met with the Bride and I we knew she would be perfect. Both Erica and her assistant Jada were true professionals, they produced our vision impeccably and kept our wedding right on schedule. I highly recommend you hire Erica for your wedding, you won't regret it!

2017-08-29T11:36:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Bryce! It was an amazing day. You and Danielle did a wonderful job planning it!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

Erica is THE BEST! We met and hit it off instantly. Although I hired Bride's Bestie for month-of coordination, Erica was always checking in on me in the last few months before our wedding. As the big day approached, she helped me handle all the last minute details without... Read More hesitation. Erica and her team also assisted with design. On the day of the wedding, our place settings among many other things were stunning all thanks to Bride's Bestie. Our wedding was stress free thanks to Erica and her team! I can't thank them enough for everything they've done for us :)

2017-05-25T00:11:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jennifer! I loved every minute of working with you and Brett. It turned out to be a beautiful and fun wedding! XO

Reviewed on 4/15/2017

My wife and I hired Erica as our month-of planner, event coordinator, and to help us with venue selection, for our January wedding. We ended up having her help with the design aspect of our wedding as well. We considered a few wedding planners before deciding to go with Erica.... Read More We found that some of the wedding planners we interviewed tended to leave us a bit stressed or did not seem to get us and what we were envisioning. Erica is up beat and has a calm presence at the same time. She had a great taste and came up with many great ideas , and gently pushed us to provide necessary information while being patient when it took us longer to make decisions . In the end we couldn't have been happier with our wedding. It was the most wonderful and unforgettable day of our lives. Everything went smoothly and perfectly and Erica was a big part of that.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Stephanie L

Erica planned our Socal wedding for us and really went above and beyond! Not only is she a friendly person, but she is very kind and genuine. She was an absolute joy to work with and was very helpful. Erica made our wedding absolutely gorgeous and really had an eye for the... Read More whole wedding vision. We really appreciate her and her team's attention to detail. On the day of our wedding, Erica and her team showed up very early in the morning and started orchestrating our dream day. If she wasn't around, I know that the day would've been more stressful for us. I would highly recommend hiring Bride' s Bestie for your big day!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Eric Y

Erica and her team was tremendous! Before, during, and after the wedding, she was very attentive to all the details and kept everything running smoothly. Before the ceremony began, Erica and her team set everything up in the reception hall. She placed all menus, favors, and... Read More table numbers on the tables for our 200+ guests. She pro-actively communicated with the venue whenever an issue came up. During the wedding, she was constantly within reach if we needed her. She seemed to always know when we would need her assistance. Erica and her team were also a tremendous help in cleaning up. While we were still talking with some of our guests, Erica and her team had a lot of our stuff packed up neatly and ready to load into our cars. In summary, Erica and her team helped our wedding go as smoothly as possible. She really took care of a lot of the details and allowed us to enjoy our special day. I very very highly recommend her! Thank you Erica!

2016-12-14T12:02:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Eric! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. It was an amazing day, and I really loved every minute of it! Congrats again. Send my best to Lauren... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Claudia A

I can't thank Erica enough for all the help she provided. I hired her for the month of coordinator and she made sure that everything went well. She was always checking up on me offering me help. Many times she went out of her way to make sure that I wouldn't stress. On the day... Read More of the wedding, she made sure that everything was perfect and it was. I can't thank her enough for all her help and for making our wedding day more about enjoying it then stressing about the details. She was amazing.

2016-11-29T18:47:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Claudia! I hope you and Matt had a fantastic Thanksgiving!! It was such a fun wedding! So honored to be a part of it! XOXO

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erika O

While we weren't able to use Erica for full planning service, we were lucky enough to hire her for month of services. She and her assistant were nothing short of awesome! We had a couple of wedding day hick-ups caused by a couple of the bridal party showing up late for their... Read More hair/makeup, and Erica was right there with a calm way about her that put me and my family at ease. She knew exactly what to do and how and when to do it. From space planning to the day of schedule and details with vendors, she took care of it all and remained collected through the whole thing. Anyone who need assistance with planing their wedding should absolutely call Bride's Bestie. You will not be disappointed!

2016-11-13T00:55:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Erika! I so loved working with you and James! I hope you both are well!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Erica made my wedding day so calm, easy and worry free. She was so supportive and thoughtful throughout the wedding planning process. She really is amazing and when she tells you "don't worry, I will take care of it all" she means it! I would highly recommend her planning... Read More and coordinating services for any bride who wants to have a stress free wedding day!

2016-11-13T00:59:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review, Claire!! hugs and kisses :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

We hired Bride's Bestie to coordinate our wedding earlier this year, and our experience working with Erica and her team was wonderful. Erica and Jada were so prompt in returning our emails and they were able to answer any questions that my hubby and I had during the planning... Read More phase. Erica has such a great knowledge about the industry and her preferred vendors are the best. Working with Erica and Jada was easy as they both were flexible and easygoing. Erica gave us such guidance that I don't know I would've done without! We really enjoyed our wedding day so much. It was such an incredible day- one that we will remember for the rest of our lives- all because of Bride's Bestie!

2016-10-11T23:47:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you much for trusting us, Diana! What a great wedding it was. You looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

2016-10-12T00:46:50 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/01/2016

My fiance and I were planning a pretty small wedding in Los Angeles. We wanted a romantic wedding with a relatively small number of guests -around 70. We had a lot going on leading up to the wedding during our short engagement. We could not have pulled this off without Erica... Read More at Bride's Bestie. She was very prompt in her responses and very knowledgeable about how things work. Erica started by asking several questions to get a sense of what we were envisioning. She then provided us with a small number of excellent options based on our responses. This made the whole process very manageable and not-at-all overwhelming. The vendors she suggested were awsome. And of course---the wedding day went off without a hitch! Everything was perfect--and I know a lot of it was due to their behind the scenes work. I didn't have to worry about a thing, and I was so happy to enjoy the day we had spent so much time and money to plan! Thanks Erica and Bride's Bestie!

2016-10-11T23:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review, KC! I'm glad I was able to help xoxo

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Erica helped us plan our wedding this year, and we were supper happy. Her attitude was something that we really enjoyed. Planning a wedding is so stressful, so a happy face and positive attitude really makes a difference! Well in advance of the wedding, Erica provided us with... Read More tools to get our timeline, guests, and vendors in place. We met with her multiple times leading up to the wedding and had every last detail planned out. She was also in constant contact with the vendors to make sure they were all in line. I must say that her knowledge in the industry and selecting which providers best fits our needs was very helpful. Being that my now hubby and I had a very busy work schedule, we just didn't have to the time to look for quality vendors. So happy that Erica was there to help us! On the wedding day, everything was seamless. Erica and her assistant, Jada, were definitely running around all night making the wedding perfect. I am so grateful for that!

2016-10-12T00:55:14 Response from the vendor

I had a blast planning with you, Jackie! Thank you XO

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

Let me start my review by saying WOW! Erica and her team coordinated, designed, and executed my wedding amazingly. I contacted Erica about 9 months before our date, and she worked with me and husband to find the perfect vendors. Erica was very patient with us and very... Read More accommodating. She is truly a sweetheart and so knows so much. She always made my husband and I felt at ease, and I knew that everything was being taken care of. I felt very included in the planning of my wedding while at the same time not in charge of the little details and extras. Thank you Erica! We had an amazing time at out wedding- thanks to you!

2016-10-12T00:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Hope you and Jay had a fantastic time on the honeymoon! :) xo

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Lauren B

We hired Erica for our wedding in April as our day-of coordinator and were SO thankful we did!! Much of our wedding was DIY so it was up to Erica and her assistant to put together all of the pieces on the day of the wedding--and she did just that! From the beginning Erica was so... Read More kind and accommodating. During the final weeks before the wedding she was a lifesaver reaching out to all of the vendors and confirming times/schedules/menus etc. The only reason for the 4 star review is that there were minor frustrations that honestly, didn't make or break the wedding, but are things that we look back on and think, "dang, I really wish that was like that, I really wish she followed our directions...". Those things are minor, but for example our dessert bar wasn't set up how we had asked/displayed/discussed, our wedding cake was essentially dropped (in front of the entire bridal party causing them to panic) prior to the reception, and then left in a trash bag for the bride/groom to pick up the next day--needless to say it was not edible. These things are not reason to not choose Bride's Bestie for your wedding planner though--not at all. I'd pick Erica and her staff again in a heartbeat. Just things that frustrated us and are worth noting. Aside from a few dessert problems, Erica turned our venue into a dream and we couldn't be happier!

2016-04-25T22:00:20 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for the review. I can't tell you how much I loved working you and Brandt on your wedding, and I am so happy to know that you both enjoyed the evening. I really appreciate your feedback and I wanted... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Sarah B

I can not say enough wonderful things about Erica from Bride’s Bestie! Hands down one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our April 1, 2016 wedding in Santa Monica, CA was hiring Erica as our coordinator. Not only was she there at the rehearsal and on the day making... Read More sure everything ran smoothly, but she helped us with recommendations on all sorts of vendors and guided us through the wedding planning process. Erica joined us on visits to our venue and florist and helped us create the perfect day. Wedding planning can be stressful and Erica’s easy demeanor and knowledge gave me a sense of calmness and reassurance. She truly is a Brides Bestie! ☺ If you are on the fence about hiring a planner/coordinator – don’t be – hire Erica and her team – you will not regret it!

2016-04-15T22:08:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sarah! I really loved helping you and Patrick! You both are such wonderful people. I will miss our emails! xo

Thank you and thank you!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Elizabeth M

Words can not begin to express my gratitude to Erica for everything she did in our wedding planning process! I really couldn't have asked for a better planner. I fell in love with her style and from the first day we met, and I knew right away that she was the planner for us.... Read More There was just this instant connection when talking with Erica and she fully understood our wedding vision. The day of our initial meeting, she was so patient in explaining to us about the process and the etiquette of planning a wedding, and she even took the time to breakdown our budget to see if it was realistic for the wedding that we wanted. We knew that going forward with Erica was the right thing to do, and we were right! She listened to what we wanted and didn't want, she really took the time to get to know us and our personal likes and dislikes, and her extensive knowledge of venues and wedding vendors was amazing. She designed our centerpieces and our ceremony flowers and her design was just beautiful! Erica was with us every step of the way, and on our wedding day she was incredible, handling all behind- the- scenes coordination so my husband and I could enjoy the wedding day to the fullest. It's obvious that Erica loves what she does and we couldn't recommend her enough. She truly made our wedding the most PERFECT day that we could have imagine! We can't thank her enough! Thanks Erica!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

I was skeptical about the value of hiring a wedding planner/coodinator for our wedding since our venue provided a venue coordinator, but after attending a colleague's wedding (about 4 months prior to ours), my wife and I decided that it was necessary. We witnessed how... Read More catastrophic and stressful it could be for the bride and groom without a coordinator. There just seemed to be a confusion between the vendors and the venue staff through out the evening. After seeing how disorganized and stressful my friend and his bride were, my wife and I decided to hire a month-of coordinator, and we found Bride's Bestie on line. The money we spent hiring Erica will rank as one of the best investments we made. She was phenomenal and provided us with priceless peace of mind especially on the week and day of the wedding. Instead of worrying about the vendors and the details that we might had forgotten, we were able to enjoy the week of our wedding with our immediate family that came all the way from back East. Our wedding day went smoothly- thank you to Erica and her team. It was an awesome day for both me and my wife. One of the reasons we chose Erica out of the 3 planners that we interviewed was because she was very responsive and really easy to get in touch with. Erica is very pleasant, knowledgeable and professional, and she goes above and beyond. Do yourself a favor and don't think twice if you are thinking whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator. It is a necessity, and my suggestion is to hire Erica and her team!

2016-01-06T18:47:14 Response from the vendor

Happy New Year, Ingrid and Ken!! Thank you so much for the great review. I can't believe it's been 2 months! What an amazing wedding it was. Congrats again and wishing you both the best in 2016!!!!

What a dream!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

We hired Erica a little over three months out of our wedding. So yeah, we were pretty short on time. She met with us within a day of us contacting her and we met soon after to go over logistics. No less than 24 hours after our initial meet, she started working her magic,... Read More contacting and dealing with all the vendors and the wedding venue up until the big day, and even after to tie up loose ends! We met two more times after our initial meeting, once for a venue walk through and another for the wedding rehearsal. Throughout the entire process she was readily available via phone or email. The day of the wedding, Erica turned into an even bigger magician. Her and her assistant stayed essentially invisible while at the venue and popped up only to make me aware of certain issues that arose. She even arranged the table settings for us! It goes without saying that our wedding went on without a hitch and Bride's Bestie can take all the credit for it. I can't mention everything she did because she really did SO much for my wife and I. Her business named is well deserved indeed.

2015-11-22T21:43:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review Paola and Yong! I am so glad I was able to help. You both are special people. Thank you for trusting me with your special day!

Thank you Erica!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I will have to admit that I was not planning on hiring a wedding planner. It was very low on our list of "must haves". My fiancee and I are very organized people, so we thought we didn't need help from anyone putting our wedding together. Overtime, I realized that we could not... Read More have been any more wrong! As our wedding day was got closer, my fiancee and I got so overwhelm with all the minor and major decisions needed to be made, and this created a lot of distress. We contacted Erica with Bride's bestie Events and ended up booking her for partial planning and day-of coordination. Having Erica help us with our final planning was by far one of the BEST decisions we made over the entire year of putting our wedding together. Every time I spoke to her, she put my mind at ease, and this was huge for me. I did have a vision of how I wanted everything styled but honestly I had a lot of doubts of how things/colors were going to come together, and having Erica's guidance was really a huge help. I completely trusted her and everything turned out so great. Erica was also excellent working with our florist to make sure that the centerpieces compliment our table-scape design. Another rewarding part of having Erica be involved in my wedding was how she took control over the timeline. Her and her team were so on top of the schedule, and we did not have anything to worry about on our wedding day. Brides To Be: contact Bride's Bestie Events and have them help you planning your day. Trust me- it's so worth it!

2015-10-31T20:37:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Heather! I hope you and Ray had a great time on the honeymoon! It was a real pleasure helping you with your wedding. Congratulations again!