Brides of America Miami

David Abadi, owner of Brides of America Miami and Brides of America Online Store has been helping brides nationwide from Miami since 1984, but his family has been in this business for 48 years! His mother started out making dresses as a hobby, but her skill and passion turned that hobby into a successful business. David remembers falling in love with the business as early as the age of 5 when he would help his mother around the shop. With his exceptional eye for fashion, David chooses extensive selections of gowns from moderate to upscale to suit the entire wedding party. All Store Hours Are By Appointment Only Available Sunday thru Friday. Brides of America is Closed on Saturdays.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

785 NW 167th Street, Miami, FL (305) 620-6606

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Maria O

David is the most passionate person when it comes to choosing the the right dress for you..I just felt David knew exactly what I wanted..But through all this experience he really captured my vision and he really knew what was best for me for this special Occasion,I could say I... Read More was the happiest bride knowing that I felt pleased with my decision,and also at the same time to enjoy this chapter of my life with my family and shared this moment with David that helped me in many ways,this experience was epic and thank you David for making it happen..

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Melissa R

I am by far the HAPPIEST bride! The owner David and his staff were so helpful and made me feel at home. Shaunette took care of me and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience! She was amazing! In one hour I said YES TO THE DRESS! If I could give this place more... Read More stars, I would! Look no further brides, this is where you need to go! Morilee's dresses are classic and absolutely GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Nicole B

I went to brides of America and worked with Jackie! Within 15 minutes of being there she picked out a dress and I was in love! I don't know how she does it, but she is awesome! The dress selection was great and the service was excellent. I said yes to the dress and couldn't be... Read More happier!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Eunice O

Words cannot express how wonderful the staff and owner David are at Brides of America!! From the dress variety to the exclusivity of one bride per appointment, they make sure you feel like the most beautiful and special bride for your wedding!!! David exudes positivity and I'm... Read More so happy I found this local bridal shop and my dress for my big day!! Thank you Brides of America!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Adriana M

I loved this salon. It was an amazing experience from start to finish. Jackie helped me pick the perfect gown, David helped me change the size of the gown a few months later, and the alterations were spectacular. The amazing seamstress basically had to take in the dress from... Read More everywhere and it still looks beautiful. I really cannot say enough good things about this place! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Gracielena R

Amazing gowns, great prices, David treated me like family and Aurora made sure my dress was perfect with all her wonderful alterations. Got all the bridesmaid and flower girl dresses there and all my girls looked wonderful. Loved this store and everything it offered to us. Very... Read More happy, will do it all over again!!! Jackie was great too. They have been in the business for quite a while and clearly know what they are doing.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Shamara y

First and foremost I would like to thank David and Jackie for the amazing Customer service A++ service thank you David and Jackie for helping me say yes to the most beautiful dress in the world can't wait to walk down the isle and show my dress off 04/22/18 will be the day I... Read More wear my dress I love and Jackie and David didn't rush nor make me feel like I was being pressured I recommend anyone to shop for wedding gowns and etc... I fell in love with my dress

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Angela M

I had an AMAZING experience at Brides of America. David took the time to get to know me and understand my vision and really understood what I was looking for in a dress by picking out dresses for me to try on that were gorgeous and within my budget! He is so genuine and is... Read More really passionate about helping brides to find the perfect dress, not to mention his dresses are gorgeous and great quality for such good prices. Thank you Brides of America for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Lixanette D

I honestly could not have been HAPPIER! I called Jackie the day before to make an appointment and to get advice on what kind of dress I should wear based on my body type. JACKIE WAS A DOLL FROM THE BEGINNING! She was able to make an appointment for me the next day and I was able... Read More to choose the dress of my dreams!! I first came in with pictures of what I wanted, but once I put it on I didn't like how they looked on me. I then tried on the dress that Jackie picked out and I knew that THAT DRESS......WAS THE DRESS! Not only are the dresses amazing....the costumer service was out of this world! I recommend this place 100%! Jackie is very honest and you will feel as if you are amongst family! Not only did I get my dress I also go my veil! SIDE NOTE........IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AFFORDABLE, DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER....THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Affordable, Beautiful, Elegant, and everything else you would want to have in selection for Wedding dresses! I SAID YES TO THE DRESS AT BRIDES OF AMERICA! :) <3

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Ariel A

From the moment I walked in I knew I did not have to look any further. David took the time to get to know my mother and I. He genuinely loves what he does and it showed. David hand picked dresses for me based on my style and specific tastes. The first dress I tried on ended up... Read More being the "one". I recommend coming to Brides of America and finding your "perfect" dress.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Nadia H

I can't say thank you enough to all the people of Brides of America. Jackie was absolutely amazing! I only had to try on one dress and it was all over, I was in love. She has the magical touch! They made my expierence smooth and hassel free.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017

A few weeks ago, I was recommended to Brides of America by my sister-in-law and I must say I am forever thankful that she did. This was the first store I visited and my last. David (the store owner) is so sweet and BRILLIANT at what he does. Going into the shop I wasn't sure of... Read More the style I wanted, but David was quick to fix that. He takes the time to sit and get to know you before pulling dresses. The experience was blissful and at no point did I feel any pressure to make a decision. I highly recommend Brides of America; I honestly feel that the service/advice provided by David far exceeded the price of the dress. I'm so happy and cannot wait to wear my dress. Thank you, David! -Natalie

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Natasha T

What an amazing experience!! Jackie is seriously an ANGEL. I had been to a few other bridal shops and none can compare to the experience I had at Brides of America. Jackie knows what she's doing and loves what she does. Jackie had me try on a dress that I wouldn't have picked... Read More myself. It was the one and only dress I tried on there and the dress I said yes to! Within 10 minutes Jackie found my PERFECT wedding dress! There was not a dry eye in the building and I couldn't thank Jackie enough. I went in stressed thinking I was going to have a hard time getting a dress in time for my wedding in 6 months. Jackie works miracles!! Don't waste your time going anywhere else. Sylvana helped me get in and out of dress and with the vail. She is the sweetest. Also I was floored by the price of the dress and veil, totally affordable. I couldn't be happier and I can't wait for my fiancé to see me in my dress!! Thank you soooooooo much David, Jackie and Sylvana!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Amber P

My sisters and I found the bridesmaid dresses that we wanted for our wedding at Brides of America. So, we trekked across state to check them out and it was certainly worth the trip. The staff there was super welcoming and helpful. We were able to find and order the dresses that... Read More we needed. Unfortunately, we did run into a bit of a snafu as there was an error in the recording on measurements for one of the bridesmaids (the dress was too small). However, David and his team worked diligently to make it right in time for the wedding. I couldn't be more appreciative. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 dianne c

I loved the dress! David was just amazing.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 allison p

The positives: my dress came out beautiful and I received a ton of compliments. The negatives: customer service is lacking. Bring a translator to your fittings if you don't speak Spanish since you will be left alone with a dressmaker who doesn't speak English. After some... Read More scheduling confusion, the owner offered us a refund on alterations via a check which was never issued.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

REFUSED TO GIVE POLICY IN WRITING... I'm an out of state Maid of Honor, trying to make things clear, simple and to the point for my beautiful friend getting married. Because I'm in California, I called to get a full detailed contract and/or policy of alterations, shipping,... Read More individual contract vs. group contract, cancellations, dates, etc. to properly communicate with other out of town bridal party, and local. (The bridal party had their first fitting just 48hrs ago at his boutique 2/28/16) However, the owner, David, I believe is his name, REFUSED to provide me with any policy in writing. When I requested he email or fax all policies and procedures, his response was, "I don't know how, ask the bride." (People, I am not kidding.) I proceeded to explain she is busy and it's my responsibility to take care of it, he then suggested I contact the matron of honor, because he ONLY provides a contract/policy ONLY WHEN YOU PURCHASE. (Again...not kidding.) Shocked by the absurd statement, I asked how could you NOT provide people with POLICY via email or fax; yet, he continued to create verbal policy of: No refunds, no cancellations, all sales final... instead of specific written policy... which we all know verbal means nothing.. Bottom line, he refused to provide me with any policy, and said because I "don't trust him and hurt his feelings" by asking so many questions, he had to go...and he literally hung the phone up in my face...(Yes, He Hung Up in MY face) I will have to call one more time to straighten this out or really convince my friend to find business elsewhere...this guy seems like a big phony and he is very unprofessional. ( I know she's busy and I don't want to stress her, but this man is bad business, anyone that is NOT willing to provide policy, can not be trusted.)

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Isarys S

GREAT EXPERIENCE! THEY HELP ME FIND THE DRESS OF MY DREAMS! This was about the 4th or 5th bridal gown store I visited & by far the best and last one! I happily purchased my wedding dress by the end of my appointment. David is amazing & great at what he does! After sitting down... Read More with me and getting to know me better he chose all the right styles off the rack. David makes sure not only that you leave with a beautiful gown that suits your style and body but he also has the best prices! The customer service here is exceptional. David is honest, friendly and funny and he makes the bridal gown process enjoyable and stress free. I highly recommend any bride looking for a bridal gown to make an appointment with Brides of America.

No Comparison

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Angela G

This was not my first experience with Brides of America. I was a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding and we purchased the bridesmaid dresses from David. Needless to say, that first experience was so amazing, I went back when it was my turn. This time for the whole 9 yards (of... Read More fabric...get it?...lol). This was the first salon I went to for wedding gowns, and David pegged my gown first try! I don't know how he does it but that man is a genius! I tried on a few other dresses, but there was no denying it. The first dress he pulled was it! I went back for the bridesmaid dresses which, again, turned out to be exactly what I wanted even if it wasn't my original idea (in hindsight my original idea would be have awful, so glad we went a different route). They flattered all SIX of my girls of all different body types and they all loved them! I also wanted a cage veil but he doesn't sell them. Once my dress came in and I went in for my first fitting, I tried on a veil just to get an idea of what the completed look would be. Do I even need to say it at this point? The first veil I tried on ended up erasing any memory of the thought of a cage veil and I had a beautiful veil that complimented my dress perfectly! David is such a wonderful person and his passion for his job shines through every dress and accessory he touches. I wish I could get married over and over again just to have the Brides of America experience over and over again. There is no other like it!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Melissa L

I had a great experience! After several dress stores, I found the dress I wanted and they were able to customize the fit and color to my exact liking. I had a truly unique dress and wonderful memories with my family during my fitting. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Nanette M

I went for my dress consultation this last weekend with my family and out of all the bridal salons that i could have gone to i am so thankful i was able to go to Brides of America. From the minute my consultation began i felt like i was with family. David was amazing! He was... Read More sweet, funny and totally got me. He was honest about what wasn't flattering and gave me hope in finding the perfect dress. At the end of my visit i left with the most beautiful Mori Lee dress and an experience of a lifetime. The customer service was outstanding and he truly is a beautiful person. So glad to have said "yes to the dress" at Brides of America!

My Friend!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

With a crazy wedding party of 8 plus mother and bride I can tell you it wasn't easy to find different style dresses but same fabric and color, only David from Brides of America did it!! You wont regret it, the most unique beautiful wedding gowns out there, Morilee is outstanding... Read More mixing vintage, classy, elegant and modern with a hint of modest, not one person at the 160 guests wedding has ever seen a dress so Beautiful and unique like the ones from this store, and this coming from guests that have been to 5 weddings this year alone. Thank you David for your attention to detail, professional, kind and patient personality, you helped, answered questions, either phone, email or in person, the best and only place which for sure when its my turn I will be going to you! The best looking bridesmaids court, best mother of the bride dress, she looked like a red carpet gala event. Oh and the day we tried on the dresses, David kept the shop open until after hours for us, he made us feel so special and listened to the bride and most importantly he put you in dresses he knows you will look good in, he would never pressure you to buy something you don't like. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

What an amazing personal experience i had while dress shopping, David is a passionate and thoughtful business man who goes above and beyond expectation. He resolves any last minute problems and considers your situation during this very expensive chapter of wedding planning. I... Read More had the most amazing wedding gown and accessories. Thank you brides of america!! Valerie!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Emerly G

I went to several bridal salons to try on wedding dresses and I have to say that my experience at Brides of America was the best. The customer services here is outstanding. David has a great selection of dresses and he makes sure you have a great experience. He does not make you... Read More feel you are any other bride. He is very passionate about his business. I bought my dress here and I cannot wait to see it! Thank you Brides of America!

Best Bridal Salon Ever!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Deborah O

Loved loved loved this bridal salon!!!! David was so professional and gave me and my bridesmaids such great service. He made us feel so welcomed and at home. The dresses there are such good quality and affordable that you won't want to go anywhere else after. He gives his full... Read More attention to one customer at a time, meaning the whole salon is all yours for the time that you are there to look for a dress. I could tell that he really loves what he does and doesn't just do it for the money but because he truly wants to put a smile on your face. I'm recommending this place to every bride-to-be that I know!! Loved it!!!