British Motor Coach, Inc.

Seattle, WA

Absolute #1 Wedding Transportation Service

Since 1987, BMC's fleet of vintage English cars and modern vehicles have covered every wedding transportation need! Let our professional staff show you why a national wedding magazine voted us Best Wedding Getaway Car Service since 2004 and why we were voted The Knot Best Of Weddings since inception.

$$ - Affordable

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine, Other Transportation Ideas

Bow2010

420 South Hinds Street, Seattle, WA

So cool!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Ilana B

My husband surprised me with a 1950 Bentley on our wedding day and it was amazing! I couldn't have been happier, or more surprised. Our driver was wonderful, providing us with bottled water and glasses for our champagne. He was patient while we went to take some more pictures before the reception, and overall just delightful. It was wonderful!

Fun ride!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Taryn M

We loved our Rolls Royce! It made for great pictures before we left. Our driver was very polite and everything went very smoothly. Everything went well and they were very professional in their communication.

Nothing better

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Rachel K

They are easy to get a hold of, were early to our venue, and the driver was nice and very funny!

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Donielle B

Prompt, friendly, and reasonably priced. Check them out!

Perfect getaway car

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Donielle B

We decided on a town car. Our driver was early (which is alway good) and very nice. The office staff was great too.

Impeccable service, great cars, personable driver

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Malissa K

Before looking into BMC, I thought I'd never find the right size of vehicle for our wedding party! We needed something to fit 12 people--too big for normal limos, too small for a party bus. And there was no way I was going to go with a stretch Hummer or a van where we'd all have to slide into bench seats in gowns and tuxedos! BMC has a Terra Van which was perfect. I think it had 14 seats, and like a mini-bus, has an aisle with seats on either side. Unlike a mini-bus, it didn't look hideous, and there was no giant company logo on the side, either! I work in SODO near their garage, and was able to drop in with an hour's notice to take a look at it before booking. The driver, Jason, was dressed in a suit and a top hat--so classy and fun! He was very relaxed (even in the thick of Mercer traffic and squeezing between tourists at Kerry Park!), telling us to take our time with photos and chatting with us as we drove from SLU to Queen Anne to Eastlake. Despite our late start and all the traffic, we ended right on time. Personally, I thought it was more fun than a limo: no one had to sit sideways or backwards, and no one had to worry about sitting just so to avoid wrinkles, either.

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Leslie L

I really enjoyed working with Jedd. He was very professional and responsive. There was a mix up with the vehicle that I rented being accidentally rented to someone else too; however they resolve the issue quickly and professionally and gave me a different (better) vehicle at the same price. The driver for the event was great! He offered on many occasions to help the wedding party carry items or just help in general. Great company!

Best get-away car

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Elizabeth L

We had the best experience picking out our get-away car and the ride itself to the hotel was so comfy and the driver didn't bother us so it was amazing. Best decision to have a get-away car.

Broke Down Car

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Meagan W

We were very excited when we signed up with British Motor Coach for our exit car. My husband loves older cars and couldn't wait for the moment he got to drive away in that Rolls Royce. Unfortunately, when we were told our car had arrived, we noticed it wasn't the car we ordered. I broke down in tears during our grand exit. I'd been told the car we had ordered wouldn't start so they sent us a different car. Although BMC was able to get us a different car, I will never forget the fact that my husband didn't get the car he wanted on his big day.

2014-09-11T13:57:04 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you did not get the car that you originally wanted. We so on occasion have mechanical issues with the vintage cars and need to make substitutions if we feel the car has a problem or is a safety concern. We did end... Read Less Read More

car service

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Lindsey

The car turned out beautiful in photos. The driver was really nice and drove very safe with us in the car.

Classic car, limos, and shuttles for wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Maegan T

We used British Motor Coach for all our transportation needs for our wedding. I gave 3 stars because although the limos were on time (1 for groomsmen, 1 for bridesmaids) but the limos were switched (girls had to squish). One of the limos had TONS of flies in it, so it actually worked out for the girls. However, the drivers were very nice and friendly. We used two 14 person vans as shuttles for hotel guests, and the reason I give less than 5 stars for this is there was a mix-up of which Marriott to use, and three friends had to take a taxi as the shuttle didn't arrive to their hotel. I do appreciate they got a ride home and the arrangements were a bit confusing to begin with (2-3 stops per van). The classic car arrived hours too early to pick us up newlyweds, but the driver waited the whole time because of the mixup. We had a great experience and smooth ride to our hotel in that car - it was such a cool old Jaguar you wouldn't find anywhere else! Overall, there were some negatives with our experience but the value was great, the fleet of cars was just what we needed, our drivers were friendly and polite, and very importantly everyone was on time!

Beautiful car and very good service

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Sharon C

We reserved a beautiful 1957 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud from British Motor Coach to transport us from our wedding reception to our hotel. While overall we thought the service they provided was very good (our driver was very helpful and thoughtful), they called a couple of days before the wedding to tell us that the car we had reserved would not be available after all because it was in for service. They asked whether another of their cars would work and we agreed to a different car that we liked well enough, but not as much as the one we had reserved. We were a little disappointed that they did not offer to discount the price or offer any other sort of consolation, but in the end the car they provided was still very nice and we were happy with the service they provided and would still recommend their services.

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Briana E

Prompt and friendly service. Our driver was wonderful and drove us around to beautiful sites in the city after our reception on the way to our hotel.

wedding limo

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 valerie s

The cars are all beautiful and look great in photos, the driver was very friendly and even had a jar of grey poupon mustard if people asked. The only problem was one of the cars I booked broke down and we had to choose another,oh well sh*t happends.

Felt like i was in a movie

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 stephanie c

The car choices were great, so many cool styles to choose from. I love the old school charm of all their cars. I felt like i was in a old time movie, staying at a castle didn't hurt either!!

The perfect wedding day detail

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Amanda J

The cars are kept beautifully. Each has a personalized plate adding to the wonderful detail. We used the vintage Rolls Royce and it created the perfect backdrop for photos. My husband and I rode around he city, drinking champagne...it made the day so much more special. Their timing was impeccable and the driver was dressed appropriately for the vintage car.

Perfect Ending to a Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Ashlie D

I have to say, my husband was so happy that I booked one of the British Motor Coach cars for our get-a-way after the wedding! It was one of our highlights! They have amazing cars that adds the extra touch to any wedding. The staff was nice, on time.. and they had water and refreshments waiting for us we got in the car. Highly recommend!

Prompt and polite

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Libby S

They have so many cars to choose from and arrived early to take us to the venue as well as pick us up. The old British Taxi Cab was perfect and our driver was fantastic!

Classy, courteous, and ON TIME.

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Jenni C

We rented not one, but TWO cars from British Motor Coach for our wedding with their split package. The Daimler Limo is unique and gorgeous on the outside but a little worn on the inside (very spacious, though, which is a plus for those with big gowns), and the Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II is just exceptional all around. The service was wonderful – we were able to go to their garage in SLU to pick out the cars we wanted, and the drivers on our wedding day were courteous, prompt, and friendly. As a bonus, they provide champagne glasses and both sparkling cider and water – you can drop off your own champagne beforehand if you want it. Spendier than a regular limo, for sure, but it was worth it! Keep an eye out for deals – we scored a deal on TheKnot that gave us a free town car transfer when we booked the split package. This enabled us to have a classy ride home from the airport after our honeymoon – and the driver even met us at baggage claim with a sign! Wonderful!

The WOW factor!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Tera B

We rented a Rolls Royce as our getaway car! Our guest were blown away. Working with British Motor Coach was so easy. They were very dependable! I am so glad we decided to have a getaway car- plus it looked amazing in the pictures!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Amy W

Beautiful car - an awesome way to leave our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Lauren P

Very happy with British Motor Coach. Good value, service, and communication. We hired BMC for transportation for our guests to & from local hotels to our wedding venue, for 2 hrs prior and 2 hrs after our wedding. BMC was very accommodating during the event. We also hired a town car to drive my husband and I from the venue to our nearby hotel. The driver we had was great! We priced a few different transportation services around the Seattle area, and BMC was a better value. Would definitely recommend BMC!

amazing cars

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Heather W

I love the vintage cars. Our drive when we about to take photo posing by the car our drive did a jig of joy, lol. I like that they are easy going and made us laugh. I felt like Cinderella in the vintage Bentley :D

Sweet ride

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Val C

The car was awesome! So classic and the pictures with it came out great. Our driver was very nice and drove us around (anywhere we chose) between the ceremony and the reception. There was also beverages for us. The down side is that you have to pay for a minimum of 2 hours worth. Unfortunately we used it for about 30min. But it does add alot of wow to your wedding!

Great Driver, Communication issues

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Danielle K

Our driver was wonderful but there seemed to be some communication issues with the main office, I had to change the main contact phone number three times before they got it right. And they lost my original reservation-thank god I called again to confirm after not receiving a confirmation. However, the car was beautiful and our driver was friendly and helpful!

TO British Motor Coach, Inc.