Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Travel Agent

Work directly with Ruth, Specializes in honeymoons, destination weddings, girls or guys getaway weekend. Certified Specialist with Sandals, El Dorado , Palace & Hard Rock Resorts, Carnival Cruise, Globus (Europe) and many other resorts and cruise companies I will find you your "dream" honeymoon in your budget with lot's of extra's. Call me to set up a appointment to talk about your ideas for your honeymoon or destination wedding. i work with you from the beginning of planning to reviewing travel documents in person to the follow up after the trip. Personal travel has been to mexico, dominican republic, hawaii, costa rica, jamaica, england, italy, scotland, alaska and more. I have stayed at many of the all inclusive resorts to give personal comments about the resorts, food, service

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

8700 Gravois Road, St Louis, MO (314) 952-6678

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Chris H

Once again, another great trip planned by Ruth! Not the first time and most definitely won't be the last!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015

Ruth made planning our anniversary trip a breeze! This is our fourth trip we have booked through Ruth and each time we use her she continues to wow us with her attention to detail and planning down to the nonstop transportation to our resorts! She always has great... Read More recommendations too! If you want someone who truly cares and just doesn't see numbers go see Ruth and she will make planning your next trip, whether its your honeymoon or well deserved vacation, a breeze and one to remember.

2015-09-06T17:05:14 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind words....always fun booking your vacations..

Trip planning made easy

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Ashli B

Ruth made our travel plans a breeze. I gave her an approx budget, some possible destinations, and dates. She did all of the price shopping for me. She even threw in some awesome freebies since we booked with her. The trip went great. No issues at all with the transportation... Read More arrangements. I'm very pleased with her sevice, and will call her the next time my husband and I want to take a vacation.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Julie K

My husband and I had no idea where we would want to go for our honeymoon that he hadn't already been to, and where we wouldn't spend our life savings. We were grasping at straws when I reached out to Callahan's Travel. They suggested Sandals Antigua, and took care of everything... Read More for us. It was the best honeymoon I could've asked for. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone!

One stop shop!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Ruth and Rick are the best and you cannot go wrong by using the variety of services they have at their store. Ruth booked our trip to Mexico and did a fantastic job keeping the costs down and giving us a handful of helpful tips and personal suggestions of where to go/what to... Read More see. It's always nice to pop into to their store when I need a travel agent.

First all inclusive, AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Christina W

I had never used a travel agent before Ruth. Everything was so easy and stress free! I wouldn't hesitate to use her for all of your travel needs, she makes sure everything is to perfection!

an awesome honeymoon booked with Ruth

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Ruth is your go to person! I had been given her name from a friend and was very happy i worked with her. Not only was every detail we talked about addressed we received more to our surprise. Ruth went thru every detail with us before we left and even followed up with a phone... Read More call and thank you note after we returned. She loves what she does and i would recommend non seasoned travelers to use her expertise to have a wonderful honeymoon. See you next year for our next trip.

A+++

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Morgan W

Not only was this our wedding and honeymoon, but it was my first time out of the country at an all-inclusive resort. I didn't know what to expect and was worried along with my wife that we'd have to worry about travel details on top of everything else, but boy were we wrong! We... Read More literally told Ruth what our dream was and she made it happen with what seemed like a snap of a finger. We just sat back, relaxed, she told us where to be and when, and her travel tips were on point. We will be planning our next trip soon with her!

Fantastic !!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2015 Helen A

We went to Riu Montego Bay Jamaica for a friends wedding. There were 23 of us total. We were so impressed with the service provided by Callahan's Travel. Our party were traveling on different days, from different cities. It was all handled very efficiently and professionally by... Read More Ruth, the owner. We were very impressed at how smooth everything went. Five stars from beginning to end. We are all planning our next trip.

DestinationWedding

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

The service for us and our guests was outstanding. Ruth was a joy to work with and recommend her to anyone!

first class all the way!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015

The service was great, we travel from three different states and all met up in Cabo San Lucas for my girlfriends 40th birthday and had a blast. She coordinated all the travel, resort and transportation once arrived, expenses and gave a very descriptive, detail agenda; there were... Read More no surprises, we knew who would be providing transportation once arrived at the airport. She was always available for questions and the plane rise back, first class. I would defiantly be using their services for any future trips, she did very well for it to be such a large group and everyone coming from different places.

Great service and a super value

Reviewed on 12/09/2014

Callahan's found me a better price than I could find on the internet that included more extras, too. Service was great. Our trip was fabulous. I would highly recommend them for any travel needs.

Hawaiian Cruise

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

We went through Callahan's Travel to book a Hawaiian Cruise for 6. We have been on several cruises before using other travel agencies. Callahan's Travel was by far the best!!! Once we contacted Ruth, the owner, she took care of everything. We highly recommend Callahan's... Read More Travel to anyone for any kind of travel whether it be a wedding, honeymoon, or just a fun destination. Denice Kun

Amazing service once again

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Amy F

Ruth did an awesome job again! She is great at what she does and provides great tips and tricks for surviving the peddlers at the airport and finding the best deal on excursions.

Can't Wait to Travel Again

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

The travel agent at Callahan's Travel made our experience in the planning of our trip so easy! They assisted us in making the selection for our honeymoon and have stuck with us throughout all of the planning.

Best trip ever!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

We were invited to my niece's wedding at the riviera maya (hard rock) in Mexico this past June. It was one of the best trips I have ever been on! Callahan travel did an excellent job making all the arrangements! All I had to do was pay for the trip and show up! Everything was... Read More taken care of! My travel agent Ruth did an excellent job of explaining what was required by us and kept us informed on anything we needed to know. She was always available to answer any questions we had. Most of all she gave us great tips on all the different activities that were available. I recommend Callahan travel to everyone who asks if I know a good travel agent! Most of all I will be using Callahan for my next trip! Ruth is very knowledgable and very nice! It was a great and pleasurable experience! I am Looking forward to booking our next trip with callahan's!!

Ruth should be your destination for a destination wedding!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 ruth d

Oh Ruth, how can I thank you enough...My Mexico destination wedding went perfect and I have to thank Ruth for all of her insight, personal experience, attentiveness, and constant contact with me and my guests throughout the entire process (booking, tips for before we left, email... Read More during vacation, and then a quick call to ask if everything went well after). I would definitely go back to Maya Riviera again, beautiful resort and water.

Thank you Callahan's Travel!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

Ruth Deelo thank you so much for helping book friends and family for my wedding at Hard Rock Riviera Maya! It was an amazing trip and everything went so smooth! I recommend this resort for anyone looking for a beautiful destination wedding with a great combination of excitement,... Read More relaxation, nightlife, tropical beauty, and much more! Ruth at Callahan's Travel is so knowledgable of all the resorts and can surely help with a destination wedding! And of course thanks for the amazing dress alterations! Everything could not have been more perfect! Thank you!

fabulous honeymoon...

Reviewed on 7/26/2014

I booked my daughter' and son in law'honeymoon with ruth at callahans travel as my gift to them for their wedding. The had the most exciting and romantic honeymoon at the el dorado royale. Ruth really found the resort that fit their wish list of amenities and even a jacuzzi in... Read More the room. They raved about the restaurants and the high levell of services. The trip went flawless and she met with thecouple before they left to go over the documents, any questions about getting in and out of the country to a print out of the resorts amenities and restaurants. Thanks for your professional help?

Amazing trip & amazing service

Reviewed on 7/17/2014

Ruth was amazing to work with. She was very prompt and professional to work with. She found us the best deals and thoroughly helped us organize a beautiful honeymoon. She also altered my wedding dress for me and did an amazing job at that as well. This will definitely be my... Read More go-to travel agency from now on.

Ruth is great!!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Melissa

Ruth did such a great job listening to our preferences and interests for the honeymoon. She responded to any and all questions in a timely manner and she took the extra step getting a price match for something we found. We will definitely use her again in the future for our... Read More travel needs.

Honeymoon travel

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Lauren H

We worked with a travel agent and she was amazing! She recommended things we didn't even know we wanted and she was right. We hadn't traveled much but felt very safe and had a lot of fun at our resort thanks to Callahan travel.

Don't Book Your Trip Without Callahan's

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Aimee T

Callahan's was an invaluable help to my wife and I as we planned our honeymoon, and our honeymoon pt. 2! Ruth's general friendliness and desire to help plan a perfect trip, knowledge of the destinations we were interested in, and guidance on navigating the web of travel... Read More regulations and restrictions make her an asset to any trip you might plan. After helping us with two trips now, we won't hesitate to reach out to Ruth and Callahan's when we plan our next big trip!

Fabulous Vacation

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 ruth d

This is our 3rd trip that Callahan's Travel has booked for us. Ruth finds us fabulous vacations within our budget. She also informs us about the region we are going to and talks about the excursions that we should participate in. Punta Cana was a beautiful area and great... Read More white sand beach to walk. The Occidental Grand Royal Club was certainly a extra step of service, private beach, bar, restaurant to make our vacation a little more special. Cant wait to our next vacation.