Cameron Estate Inn

Mount Joy, PA

Historic Cameron Estate Inn

We offer intimate gatherings to lavish celebrations with different settings to host your indoor or outdoor event. Choose from our creatively designed packages, exquisite cuisine, expert coordination of the smallest details, and personalized service. Turn your dream wedding into a reality.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant

1855 Mansion Lane, Mount Joy, PA

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

We had 18 months to plan our daughter's wedding. The first venue we visited was Cameron Estate Inn. The young couple immediately knew it was their location, and we booked it that day. Every single step of the process was documented, every request was responded to immediately,... Read More and every question was answered. The culmination was a family and friends weekend event that will be remembered forever. We had 165 guests at the ceremony and reception, and housed the bridal party, family and friends in the mansion. We filled every room, and it was the best decision we made. In the hustle and bustle of a wedding, we had time to visit during breakfast, the porch parties, lunch and dinner. Every detail was elegant, yet casual and relaxed. The feedback we have gotten from our guests has been wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about our experience at Cameron Estate Inn and our storybook wedding weekend. Thanks to Randy, John, Mary, Dakota and the rest of the staff for making our dreams come true.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

My wedding on 9/12/15 could not have gone any more smoothly, and I owe a great deal of that to the staff at Cameron. Our wedding planner, Dakota, worked out every single detail with me in the days leading up to the wedding to make sure all of our wants and needs were met.... Read More Everything was executed perfectly on the big day. It rained, meaning that our guests did not get to enjoy the beautiful grounds and outdoor cocktail patio, but were still very impressed with the Carriage house where the reception was held. The venue is very clean and elegant. The staff are professional and the food is excellent. There are many different food and bar package options to work into your budget. Your guests will be impressed regardless of how much you choose. If you have a large wedding party and/or family, I highly recommend renting out the entire Inn as well. We were able to have an after party on the porch and breakfast (which was excellent) together in the morning as well. Perfect way to wind down after such an event. We could not have been happier!

My Wedding - The Cameron Estates Inn

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Kaitlyn T

Just recently on January 24th, 2015, I had my wedding at The Cameron Estates Inn, in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania. I can't thank the venue enough for working so perfectly with out an of country "Bride" from Canada. Effective communication was the key to creating my dream wedding.... Read More Stacie one of the special events directors was always prompt at getting back to me. Which made my 3 month wedding planning, one that was very stress-free. Stacie is honestly born a natural when it comes to wedding planning. She is so personable, kind, and understanding. She will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding vision is everything you imagined and more. She does the best on her end, and to her ability to work with those on a budget. If you plan your wedding at the Cameron Estates Inn, I highly recommend suggesting Stacie to be your wedding coordinator. She genuinely cares about her brides happiness, that I was able to put my complete trust and confidence in her efforts and work (Now every bride-to-be will understand that is so important!) The entire staff was a pleasure to work with. Mary who works front desk is such a joy. They have their own on-site catering, and oh my goodness it was absolutely incredible!! We never had the time to do a food sampling, but our guest feedback has been amazing. Normally all weddings are beautiful, but you hear the food can be a flop. Well we had no food flops! The food was perfectly seasoned, cooked and fresh. The banquet manager is a gem. She also went above and beyond for her Bride and Groom that evening. She made sure we were taken care of, as well as our guest. Our guest from beginning to end were just as impressed and as pleased as we were. We are still receiving great feedback from our family and friends that attended the wedding on just how enjoyable that evening was for them. We look forward to making The Cameron Estates Inn a place we return yearly for our Anniversary. The website pictures are beautiful. But when you see the venue in person its even more beautiful, which you would think is not even possible. The rooms are STUNNING! If you are attending a wedding there or just in the local area. I highly recommend making the efforts to stay there! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Pearl G

We were married at the Cameron Estate Inn on May 14, and it wildly exceeded any expectations we could have brought. It was an intimate event with 40 guests, and we used the Conservatory building for the ceremony + dancing after reception, had the reception in the main... Read More restaurant, and our cocktails and afterparty on the porch. Our guests stayed at the Inn overnight as well. We had the pleasure of working with Dakota to plan the event, and Mary to manage the room reservations - both are consummate professionals, extremely responsive and thorough in detail, and helped us greatly whenever we had questions or needed flexibility. If I emailed Dakota on her days off, I'd hear back from Randy to let me know when she'd be back or field my questions if needed. We must have called and emailed each other a hundred times - I did all the planning outside of what the Inn handled so had a lot of questions, and really was thrilled to work with these folks ahead of the event. The venue spaces, grounds, and all setup were beautiful, and beautifully managed / executed to plan - the Victorian style of the interior spaces worked perfectly with our themes! And the food was INCREDIBLE - the Inn's executive chef Tyler is just fantastic and made us feel so special, everyone loved the food and breakfast the next morning was really delightful - highly recommend staying overnight if your party can fit. We were so happy to be able to keep the event going after dancing with an afterparty, and then have the morning to see our guests again and say goodbyes. Overall, every staff member we interacted with on the day of the event was friendly, professional, and just on point in a way that speaks to the excellence of the leadership and direction of this place - we were so impressed and honored to be so well taken care of. They even threw in a sparkler sendoff - beautiful!! Because the Inn is a historic estate, they have a lot of rules and guidelines, all intended to make sure things run smoothly - don't be intimidated by this!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Our daughter's wedding on 4/23/16 was absolutely perfect! The Cameron Estate Inn was just the right place for a dream wedding! Our wedding planner, Dakota, worked with us for a year to ensure the day ran smoothly. She and the staff at Cameron think of every detail. We could... Read More truly relax and enjoy our daughter and son-in-law's special day. We and our guests were impressed with the beauty of the Conservatory (for the actual wedding) to the tasty food at the reception. The staff was very professional and nothing was overlooked. We felt supported and cared for throughout the day and in the planning process. Thank you Cameron Estate Inn and Dakota for making our daughter and son-in-law's dreams come true!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Krysten L

I got married at Cameron Estate in April and had 11 months to plan. Dakota, the Inn's wedding planner, was amazing!! She answered all of my emails within 24 hours and worked with me along the way. The inn is an amazing place to get married- so many perfect photo opportunities!!... Read More We also rented out the inn and our guests loved that. We were able to hold an intimate after-party and morning-after brunch for our guests. The grounds were beautiful for the wedding and the conservatory is a beautiful place to hold the ceremony!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Janet B

Wonderful venue. If you want a flawless wedding or special event, Cameron Estate will help you have a flawless, stress-free wedding. From the grounds, conservator, venue, etc. Food is impeccable and the staff is on point at all times.

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Tiffany L

A Review of Cameron’s Inn Positives • Venue is absolutely beautiful. I fell in love with it immediately. • Original coordinator was informative and easily reachable with questions. • Allowed us to book 3 years in advance (2012 booking with wedding in September 2015) with... Read More contracted price (10% food increase). • Reasonable deposit and payment periods. • Agreeable to planning meetings pre-wedding. • Staff made useful suggestions about wedding day needs. • Open to making changes in suggested timeline and table floor plan. • Day-of coordinator was accommodating and kind. She did her best to fix problems as they occurred and kept a smile on her face. Negatives • Multiple coordinators (5 total) throughout the planning period. o Minimal and in some cases zero communication to convey a change in point of contact. • Each new coordinator resulted in a new bill with a new price (6 total bills). • Additional hidden fees not specified in contract as related to linens and seating. • Staff became less available and responsive to communication as event approached. • Minimal guidelines, assistance, or directions given for the actual events. o Rehearsal - staff did not greet us or provide any information about how tos. ▪ Our rehearsal was scheduled at the same time as an in-progress wedding. Bride/bridal party was not notified that our rehearsal would be occurring during her wedding. o Day-of setup - staff did not greet us or provide any information as to how to proceed. Family had to seek out staff and request directions. ▪ Changes made with timeline and day-of contract agreed upon with innkeeper was not communicated with the implementing staff, i.e. housekeepers and coordinator. Bridal suite was not ready/clean at time of arrival. ▪ Errors in setup of bridal suite caused significant delay in wedding timeline and staff was unwilling to adjust event schedule to allow for adjusted time. • Staff attempted to address all problems with the bride directly on the day of the wedding. When requested to address all future problems with my father, one of the staff cursed at my mother and sister and stormed off. The other staff calmly discussed all other problems with my father, resulting in pleasant service for the remainder of the day. • Additions made for cocktail hour and specialty items purchased for reception were not available or provided for throughout the event - i.e. chairs ordered for cocktail hour were not set up, specialty beers ran out within first hour of reception. • Meals ordered and reserved were not available at time of reception (the food ran out before last guest was served).

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 M L

I fell in love with the venue online, and it's more beautiful in person. My guests loved the venue and the wedding dinner- we went with the steak and crab cakes (which met our Maryland expectations) received great compliments as well. Dakota was great to work with, and we did so... Read More mostly remotely (I was 6 hours away) and she was available via email, phone, and worked with our limited schedule when it came to in person meetings. The venue is unique and charming, and there were plenty of great places for photos! The staff is great and offered helpful suggestions and ideas from great vendors to work with , to how to set up the rooms, and timeline. We looked at several historical places for our wedding, and CEI is the best maintained property we saw, and had a ton of options. I'm excited we were able to have our wedding at a unique venue that none of our guests had been to before!

My Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Jennifer A

I can't begin to express how fabulous this venue is! From our very first visit to book the venue to the final moments of our reception....every single thing was perfect. Dakota and Randy were so patient and accommodating and made sure that all of our requests were taken care of... Read More in a quick and friendly manner. They went out of their way to make this our dream wedding! It was so special to be able to have our immediate family stay with us at the inn for our wedding getaway. All of our guests were blown away by the brekfasts and the beauty of the guest rooms at the inn. Every part of our wedding day was spectacular....from the stunning Conservatory ceremony location, to the charming Carriage House reception. The cocktails were delicious, the food was divine, and our guests were so thrilled by the entire experience. Thank you to everyone that contributed to making our dream wedding become a reality! I give the Cameron Estate the absolute highest recommendation!

Wonderful beyond words

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 nicole m

The Cameron Estate Inn was an elegant and vintage getaway. We were so blessed to find the Estate for our wedding. Our wedding was so easy thanks to the help from everyone at the Cameron Estate Inn.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

After touring many venues, we happily decided on the Cameron Estate Inn for an elegant yet country-style wedding. The staff worked cooperatively with us to help create all the special touches for our wedding day. I particularly looked forward to talking to Dakota and hearing her... Read More thoughts and opinions, for she was both kind and creative. After all the time planning and organizing, the Inn provided us with a smooth, fun, memorable day.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

I had my wedding 8/8/15 at this venue and it was the best possible experience I could have ever hoped for! We knew (even seeing it only covered in snow while I was having a summer wedding) that I wanted to have my day here since I first visited. The owners and wedding... Read More coordinators were such a delight to work with. On the day itself, I had so much stress taken off me not having to wonder if everything was in place, etc. We rented the house the night before and night of the wedding and it was the best choice! We filled the rooms with close family and friends and enjoyed the evenings together. I recommend this venue to anyone I could as they are so deserving.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My husband and I had viewed several venues and the Estate had a casual elegant charm that caught our eye.We were drawn to the locaton for it's beautiful conservatory as a back up plan.We were thankful we did because of rain on our wedding day. Over more than a year, I had... Read More recieved fast responses by email and by phone. 3 months prior to our event we sat down and discussed meal plans, linens, etc with the wedding planner at the time Stacey, Leaving the meeting I was irritated by the "strict policies" that I had felt blind to. I was so thankful and grateful to have Dakota as her replacement. Dakota was compassionate and truely cared about my expectations for the wedding. She had done a great job tieing up loose ends and details that had not been communicated to her after Stacey's departure. Two weeks prior to my wedding, the chef had been warned that a guest had a allergy to shellfish. The chef had formulated a plan to avoid cross contamination. Dakota had taken to chance to greet me the morning of the rehearsal and had asked if there was anything I needed. I was floored to see her because all along I had been led to believe that the estates focus was on the Inn and Restaurant. She allowed us to set up some things in the Carriage house that day to alleviate some of the wedding day stress. She introduced me to Emily (reception coordinator). At that time I had taken note of a tripping hazard and had expressed my worry. Emily had it fixed by the next morning when I arrived. The wedding day was great just as we imagined ( minus the rain, but no one could control that) A mirror that the cake was mounted on had been left behind. I was told by the baker it needed to be replaced immediately. We live a good distance away so I reached out to Cameron to see if they would see the baker anytime soon. Randy personally returned the mirror himself to the baker's location. He saved me a headache, time and gas money! One obstacle I wish the Estate would help with would be to provide a staff member to guide the bride and bridesmaids to the ceremony locaton. It was a guessing game. There was an option but it was an extra charge. I feel that this should be included.The staff did a great job otherwise and our wedding day was wonderful thanks to Cameron Estate!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Katie S

I got married at Cameron Estate Inn in September 2015 and our wedding was perfect. Cameron Estate has gorgeous locations (and a backup room that makes you want it to rain) and an incredibly helpful staff. There was some wedding coordinator turnover while we were there, but the... Read More owners did not let our wedding fall through the cracks. There was always someone we could contact and our questions always got answered. They now have a new wedding coordinator and she was phenomenal for the short time we worked with her. I would highly recommend this location to anyone - my wedding day was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kristen S

Perfect day! When my fiance and I got engaged we visited several venues, Cameron was our first stop and we were both ready to book as soon as our tour ended. We decided to check out some other options but nothing compared, all in one deal, we booked Cameron the next day. What a... Read More great decision! First off, the grounds, carriage house, conservatory, and inn are beautiful! We were given endless compliments on how lovely our venue was by all of wedding guests. The planning process for our wedding was much easier than I had expected thanks to Cameron's staff. They provided us with a list of preferred vendors and the meetings with our planning coordinator were productive and left me feeling stress-free. The day turned out perfect! The staff were so accommodating and they vendors they suggested were fantastic! We can't say enough how wonderful a place Cameron is to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 melissa b

Cameron Estate Inn & grounds are stunningly breath taking.The buildings & Inn are beautiful, staff is excellent, attentive & very caring, kind, & tended to our every need. Meg hugged Mary when we left Sunday morning. Mary was just like family. The staff was professional & very... Read More sophisticated. Every employee was very kind and attentive. They know how to run a wedding with style & grace. The ambience of the estate is just breathtaking.Her wedding photos we enhanced by the grounds. We are in awe of the entire weekend of her July 25th 2015 wedding. Rachel took us through the event step by step at the beginning & Dakota continued to be right there to make everything happen that my daughter dreamed of. Dakota has a kind comforting ease about her. Kristin & her staff for the reception are wonderful & so efficient. They made the reception a classy event & they didn't skip a beat. Randy I wish I would have asked for his help more with choosing the food because he just knows what to choose for the special event. With that said I don't think you could choose anything food wise that would not be wonderful but he has a way of knowing what to put together for the event. Some of our guests said the vegetarian dinner looked absolutely wonderful & those who had this selection said it was scrumptious. The chef is to be commended for his talents.What he prepared was exquisite. My daughter knew as soon as we toured the place that this was meant to be her wedding of her dreams & we booked it the day we toured the estate. You just feel like you are in a different time & place in history.This place gives you a chance to escape to another time. This place was just perfect to carry out her dreams & visions. The out door wedding by the garden gazebo was so quaint and breath taking and where the cocktail hour was located our guests could look out over the grounds where the bridal party was having their photos taken. This was a very special time for our guest to be together and watch the bridal party. I remember sitting on the stone wall and just watching what all was happening and trying to take it all in. Just very special priceless moments. The reception was beautiful, the room just takes your breath away. Everything was just beautiful and perfect. Everything around the room had a special place and was displayed for all to see from the candy bar to the cake, the lighting and centerpieces. It was just what I envisioned and more. What they didn't tell us was how well everything would be packed up after the reception I was expecting to have to take things down that we had done the day before. I came back in after the sparkler send off and they had everything all packed up & ready to go. They are so incredibly proficient. We rented the inn for the night of the wedding it was so elegant and comforting & made our special day last longer. Every room in the Inn has a certain charm to it. Mary was so kind & gracious and she was there to take care of our guests & all of their needs. She went way above her job title. The porch party was so much fun and gave us a chance to be with the close part of the family & friends.The breakfast the next morning was elegant & charming with so many exquisite & tastefully prepared choices with a breathtaking view with sunlight streaming through the windows. I saw many of out guest the next morning strolling the ground and drinking coffee and just enjoy every moment. Just a weekend to remember.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kimberly P

This venue was absolutely gorgeous! Everyone was so helpful. We chose to do the rehearsal dinner at Cameron Estate Inn and we're pleased with the overall quality and price of dinner. Would recommend Cameron Estate Inn to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Jennifer H

From the minute I saw the grounds at the Cameron Estate Inn, I knew I wanted to have my ceremony and reception there. The grounds are beautiful!!! I absolutely loved working with Dakota, Mary and Emily. They go above and beyond to make your wedding a day to remember for a... Read More lifetime!! I can't thank them enough!! Our wedding was amazing and our guests raved about the grounds, the service and the staff. Everyone was highly impressed with the Cameron Estate Inn!! I highly recommend having your wedding or a special event held at the Inn. You will not be disappointed!! My husband and I are looking forward to spending our first anniversary in a room at the Inn.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Nazinga B

We were looking for a venue that included ceremony and reception location with a package for an intimate ceremony. Their Elopment package was perfect, from start to finish the process was a pleasure. we had our wedding on a Tuesday at 3pm with only 8 people in attendance. They... Read More made my day very special, my husband and I together with our family was very happy that we picked Cameron Estate Inn.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

We had the best experience at Cameron Estate not to mention beautiful locations. The staff and coordinators made a huge impacted in making it wonderful. My compliments to the chef.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Jamie S

I had my wedding at Cameron Estate Inn two weeks ago (5/24/15) and it was my dream wedding in every way! We rented the entire Inn for the wedding party and immediate family to stay in for the weekend. We also had our rehearsal dinner here, which was very beautiful and... Read More convenient. Through out the year I was planning the wedding, the coordinators at the Inn were wonderful about answering my calls/emails quickly and giving me helpful information and feedback. I was a little anxious at first because you only get 5 hours of complimentary planning time from the coordinators, but it was plenty! The coordinators had wonderful ideas and were honest when giving feedback to our ideas and questions. Our wedding day was so beautiful and well organized thanks to the Cameron Estate Inn! They were very flexible and were able to accommodate our requests with no trouble, such as moving tables, adding tables, making sure the DJ and photographers were fed, and even helping Inn guests the day of the wedding! Our food for the rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, and the reception were amazing! We had guests coming up to us the entire evening saying how much they loved the food. The reason I gave 4.5 stars on quality of service is because it would have been helpful if a coordinator had been present at the rehearsal and when the ceremony started as there was some confusion, but we worked it out! Having our wedding at the Cameron Estate Inn was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. We looked back and couldn't think of a single thing we wished had happened or didn't happen and we couldn't think of anything! We still have guests contacting us asking how we found such a wonderful location and telling us how beautiful and perfect it was. Thanks Cameron Estate Inn! We look forward to coming back to celebrate our anniversary with you!

Our wedding weekend

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 nicole k

I am so happy that we choose Cameron Estate Inn as our wedding venue. There is nothing that I would change about our magical weekend. We decided to rent the Inn for the weekend. Which made for a fun, elegant, and romantic wedding weekend. We were able to have our closet friends... Read More and family stay with us the entire weekend. I still to this day, have people tell me that it was one of the best weekends they have ever had. The food was delicious, we had breakfast daily on the sunporch, lunch was provided the day of the wedding, and we had our Rehearsal dinner and of course the Reception meal there. (that was the package we choose, so worth it!!) I don't have a single complaint about any of the food. We decided to get married at the Donegal Springs location. It was so beautiful, peaceful and simple. We had many people from out of state, and they could not get over the beauty of the grounds. I wish I could do it all over again. Rachel was the best at communicating, and her patience makes her a pleasure to work with. The best part is we can go back in the years to come and stay at the Inn to celebrate anniversaries and relive that magical weekend.

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 1/13/2015

I recently got married at Cameron Estate Inn and it was more than I could have imagined! Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. This is thanks in part to Rachel and the staff at Cameron estate Inn. They were very helpful from the day we toured the location.... Read More Rachel helped in planning the meal options to maximize the food we got with the cost we paid. She helped ease the stress of the day by checking in and seeing what she could do to help. The location is also absolutely perfect and was just what we dreamed of for our outdoor wedding ceremony with the reception following inside! It was fabulous!

Perfect Wedding at Cameron Estates

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Crystal G

My husband and I were so happy with the service and quality at Cameron Estates. Guests were in awe of the beautiful property, Cameron was easy to work with, and overall we felt the money spent on their facility and food was very worth it. We felt we had our perfect wedding!