Cameron Estate Inn

Mount Joy, PA

Historic Cameron Estate Inn

We offer intimate gatherings to lavish celebrations with different settings to host your indoor or outdoor event. Choose from our creatively designed packages, exquisite cuisine, expert coordination of the smallest details, and personalized service. Turn your dream wedding into a reality.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant

1855 Mansion Lane, Mount Joy, PA

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

We had 18 months to plan our daughter's wedding. The first venue we visited was Cameron Estate Inn. The young couple immediately knew it was their location, and we booked it that day. Every single step of the process was documented, every request was responded to immediately,... Read More and every question was answered. The culmination was a family and friends weekend event that will be remembered forever. We had 165 guests at the ceremony and reception, and housed the bridal party, family and friends in the mansion. We filled every room, and it was the best decision we made. In the hustle and bustle of a wedding, we had time to visit during breakfast, the porch parties, lunch and dinner. Every detail was elegant, yet casual and relaxed. The feedback we have gotten from our guests has been wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about our experience at Cameron Estate Inn and our storybook wedding weekend. Thanks to Randy, John, Mary, Dakota and the rest of the staff for making our dreams come true.

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Jennifer H

From the minute I saw the grounds at the Cameron Estate Inn, I knew I wanted to have my ceremony and reception there. The grounds are beautiful!!! I absolutely loved working with Dakota, Mary and Emily. They go above and beyond to make your wedding a day to remember for a... Read More lifetime!! I can't thank them enough!! Our wedding was amazing and our guests raved about the grounds, the service and the staff. Everyone was highly impressed with the Cameron Estate Inn!! I highly recommend having your wedding or a special event held at the Inn. You will not be disappointed!! My husband and I are looking forward to spending our first anniversary in a room at the Inn.

My Wedding - The Cameron Estates Inn

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Kaitlyn T

Just recently on January 24th, 2015, I had my wedding at The Cameron Estates Inn, in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania. I can't thank the venue enough for working so perfectly with out an of country "Bride" from Canada. Effective communication was the key to creating my dream wedding.... Read More Stacie one of the special events directors was always prompt at getting back to me. Which made my 3 month wedding planning, one that was very stress-free. Stacie is honestly born a natural when it comes to wedding planning. She is so personable, kind, and understanding. She will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding vision is everything you imagined and more. She does the best on her end, and to her ability to work with those on a budget. If you plan your wedding at the Cameron Estates Inn, I highly recommend suggesting Stacie to be your wedding coordinator. She genuinely cares about her brides happiness, that I was able to put my complete trust and confidence in her efforts and work (Now every bride-to-be will understand that is so important!) The entire staff was a pleasure to work with. Mary who works front desk is such a joy. They have their own on-site catering, and oh my goodness it was absolutely incredible!! We never had the time to do a food sampling, but our guest feedback has been amazing. Normally all weddings are beautiful, but you hear the food can be a flop. Well we had no food flops! The food was perfectly seasoned, cooked and fresh. The banquet manager is a gem. She also went above and beyond for her Bride and Groom that evening. She made sure we were taken care of, as well as our guest. Our guest from beginning to end were just as impressed and as pleased as we were. We are still receiving great feedback from our family and friends that attended the wedding on just how enjoyable that evening was for them. We look forward to making The Cameron Estates Inn a place we return yearly for our Anniversary. The website pictures are beautiful. But when you see the venue in person its even more beautiful, which you would think is not even possible. The rooms are STUNNING! If you are attending a wedding there or just in the local area. I highly recommend making the efforts to stay there! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Nazinga B

We were looking for a venue that included ceremony and reception location with a package for an intimate ceremony. Their Elopment package was perfect, from start to finish the process was a pleasure. we had our wedding on a Tuesday at 3pm with only 8 people in attendance. They... Read More made my day very special, my husband and I together with our family was very happy that we picked Cameron Estate Inn.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

We had the best experience at Cameron Estate not to mention beautiful locations. The staff and coordinators made a huge impacted in making it wonderful. My compliments to the chef.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Jamie S

I had my wedding at Cameron Estate Inn two weeks ago (5/24/15) and it was my dream wedding in every way! We rented the entire Inn for the wedding party and immediate family to stay in for the weekend. We also had our rehearsal dinner here, which was very beautiful and... Read More convenient. Through out the year I was planning the wedding, the coordinators at the Inn were wonderful about answering my calls/emails quickly and giving me helpful information and feedback. I was a little anxious at first because you only get 5 hours of complimentary planning time from the coordinators, but it was plenty! The coordinators had wonderful ideas and were honest when giving feedback to our ideas and questions. Our wedding day was so beautiful and well organized thanks to the Cameron Estate Inn! They were very flexible and were able to accommodate our requests with no trouble, such as moving tables, adding tables, making sure the DJ and photographers were fed, and even helping Inn guests the day of the wedding! Our food for the rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, and the reception were amazing! We had guests coming up to us the entire evening saying how much they loved the food. The reason I gave 4.5 stars on quality of service is because it would have been helpful if a coordinator had been present at the rehearsal and when the ceremony started as there was some confusion, but we worked it out! Having our wedding at the Cameron Estate Inn was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. We looked back and couldn't think of a single thing we wished had happened or didn't happen and we couldn't think of anything! We still have guests contacting us asking how we found such a wonderful location and telling us how beautiful and perfect it was. Thanks Cameron Estate Inn! We look forward to coming back to celebrate our anniversary with you!

Our wedding weekend

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 nicole k

I am so happy that we choose Cameron Estate Inn as our wedding venue. There is nothing that I would change about our magical weekend. We decided to rent the Inn for the weekend. Which made for a fun, elegant, and romantic wedding weekend. We were able to have our closet friends... Read More and family stay with us the entire weekend. I still to this day, have people tell me that it was one of the best weekends they have ever had. The food was delicious, we had breakfast daily on the sunporch, lunch was provided the day of the wedding, and we had our Rehearsal dinner and of course the Reception meal there. (that was the package we choose, so worth it!!) I don't have a single complaint about any of the food. We decided to get married at the Donegal Springs location. It was so beautiful, peaceful and simple. We had many people from out of state, and they could not get over the beauty of the grounds. I wish I could do it all over again. Rachel was the best at communicating, and her patience makes her a pleasure to work with. The best part is we can go back in the years to come and stay at the Inn to celebrate anniversaries and relive that magical weekend.

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 1/13/2015

I recently got married at Cameron Estate Inn and it was more than I could have imagined! Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. This is thanks in part to Rachel and the staff at Cameron estate Inn. They were very helpful from the day we toured the location.... Read More Rachel helped in planning the meal options to maximize the food we got with the cost we paid. She helped ease the stress of the day by checking in and seeing what she could do to help. The location is also absolutely perfect and was just what we dreamed of for our outdoor wedding ceremony with the reception following inside! It was fabulous!

Perfect Wedding at Cameron Estates

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Crystal G

My husband and I were so happy with the service and quality at Cameron Estates. Guests were in awe of the beautiful property, Cameron was easy to work with, and overall we felt the money spent on their facility and food was very worth it. We felt we had our perfect wedding!

Dream Location!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Jayleen G

The Cameron Estate Inn served as such a beautiful setting for our winter wedding. Not only were the staff helpful during the entire planning process, but the Inn truly offered a romantic and classic atmosphere for our special day.

Cameron Estate Inn

Reviewed on 11/30/2014

Rachel and her team were wonderful from our first meeting. They are well organized and make the process of planning your dream day easy and stress free. They were very accommodating to our vendors and guests. We heard so many compliments about the venue and staff throughout the... Read More day. This is such a beautiful location, that the rainy day did not matter. Pictures are gorgeous! I cannot say enough positive things about Cameron Estate.

Cameron Estate Inn was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Shannon G

One stop for all our wedding needs. Inn for guests, wedding ceremony site (Spring Garden is so beautiful!), and reception site all at one location. We rented out the entire Inn, which was a great decision for our family and friends. Cameron Estate Inn is the perfect mix of... Read More elegance and comfort. We had a lovely wedding weekend = Perfect!

I fell in love with Cameron Estate before I even met my groom...

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Patty B

I got married at Cameron Estate a little over a month ago, and my wedding was exactly what I had dreamed of – a simple yet very elegant and romantic event. I went to a wedding at Cameron Estate about four years ago, and I immediately fell in love with the place. I told myself... Read More that if I were ever to get married, I would want to have my ceremony and reception there. In other words, I found my venue before I met my groom! When my partner proposed last Christmas, I told him that I already had a venue selected for our wedding. In his mind, he thought I was being funny and he believed we would be checking out a few venues before finding the right place. However, after our first visit together to Cameron Estate, my groom was sold. Not only he agreed that the place was gorgeous – despite the fact the grounds were covered by snow - he was also very excited about the convenient and affordable wedding package that Cameron Estate offered to us. I still can’t believe that I was able to have a beautiful outdoor ceremony, followed by cocktails (yes, alcohol was included!), followed by a delicious and elegant dinner at the Inn’s Restaurant…all for a very reasonable price! Our ceremony was at the Spring Garden, and all I had in terms of flowers were my bouquet, a dozens of Gerber daisies at the altar and boutonnières for the groom and best men. All the nature around the garden is so pretty and photogenic that we didn’t need to spend a lot of money on flowers. All the set-up and cleanup was done by their staff, and everything looked well organized, classy, and clean, exactly as planned (following all the details agreed upon on my bridal form). During the planning process, we worked with Rachel who was consistently responsive and very professional in our communications. She truly answered any questions or concerns I had along the way. Honestly, my wedding took very little work on my part and, overall, it was a hassle-free event – from planning to execution. I would, wholeheartedly, recommend Cameron Estate to anyone hoping for a dreamy, stress-free wedding in our beautiful and bucolic Lancaster County.

Cameron Estate Inn: A Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Ashley W

My husband and I got married this past May. In the months building up to the wedding, we found the Cameron Estate staff to be extremely helpful and flexible. Rachel, the director of special events, facilitated our planning sessions. She was accommodating and helped us to find... Read More meeting times that fit around our busy school schedules. I left those meetings feeling informed, prepared, and important to the Cameron Estate staff. On the day of the wedding, however, I was not thrilled with how I was treated when I first got to the estate to get ready. When my bridesmaids, mom, and I approached the front desk to be given the key to our changing room, we were told to wait as they made multiple (public) phone calls to solve a mysterious electrical power outage in the reception hall – the same reception hall that was supposed to house nearly 200 of my guests in a matter of hours! Of course, I understand that these things happen. BUT, I didn’t appreciate being informed of the issue in such a flippant way – as if I hadn’t invested thousands of dollars in their facility for my event. Needless to say, my pre-wedding jitters were heightened upon arrival! I found out a while later that the issue was resolved… thank goodness! Despite the rocky start, I was thoroughly impressed and delighted with how the rest of the day turned out. First of all, the spring garden ceremony site was absolutely stunning! I’ve wanted an outdoor wedding since I was a little girl, and I couldn’t have asked for a prettier spot. The grounds were well-manicured and lusciously green – PERFECT for photos! Many of my guests had nice things to say about the cocktail hour, and the food (Dijon chicken and tilapia) was yummy. I was most impressed with the dinner service. The staff is clearly well-trained and kept the dinner courses coming and going smoothly. The day-of coordinator that Cameron Estate facilitated (I can’t remember her name!) was wonderful too. My husband and I were too busy with photos during the cocktail hour to get a drink. Even though we elected to end our bar service at the start of dinner, the coordinator went out of her way to get us drinks to go with our meal. How thoughtful! I would definitely recommend Cameron Estate Inn to brides who are looking for an easier planning experience. I appreciated the time that Rachel spent with us in the year leading up to our big day, as well as all of the planning materials that were given to me so that I could stay organized and on top of things. And, I loved the all-inclusiveness. Cameron Estate is a gorgeous venue, has great caterers, and lent my husband and me a romantic place to spend our wedding night! What more could you ask for?!

Cozy Atmosphere

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Amber G

When looking for my wedding venue, I didn't want to pick a typical ballroom or country club environment. The search led me about 2 hours away from my home to Lancaster and the beauty of the grounds at Cameron Estate Inn won me over immediately. Rachel is great to work with,... Read More very pleasant and knowledgeable. We rented the inn for the weekend and our family and bridal party had a great time. Room rates are a bit expensive, but people didn't seem to mind for the opportunity to get away. We were married in the conservatory and it is simply gorgeous. Dinner was good, service was efficient and great. We had the time of our lives.

Unforgettable Wedding Weekend!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Whitney D

My husband and I recently got married at Cameron Estate and had an amazing wedding weekend there. We rented out the entire inn for all of our friends and family and we're so glad we did. It really made it a fun and intimate experience and was nice not having to worry about other... Read More people staying there that we didn't know. The entire planning process with Cameron Estate was very organized from the beginning. Rachel always responded promptly to our emails and thoroughly answered any questions/concerns that we had. There are several forms they provide you with throughout the planning process, but it makes it easier and less stressful because you are able to see exactly what you need to fill out and by what dates, etc. We were a little concerned about all of the strict policies and rules Cameron Estate has, but we had no issues with them whatsoever during our wedding weekend. The staff was very nice and accommodating to our guests. Mary was especially warm and welcoming to all of us as soon as everyone had arrived at the inn. Our ceremony was in the conservatory and it was beautiful. There are also several other ceremony locations throughout the property that you can choose from. The banquet manager made sure my husband and I were taken care of during the reception. The food was outstanding and the service was fast. We took advantage of the concierge package since we rented out the entire inn and we absolutely loved it. It was nice having drinks and snacks out for our guests to enjoy throughout the weekend. Many of our guests also commented on how delicious the breakfasts were. If you are interested in Cameron Estate as your wedding venue, I suggest you reserve your date early, as they book up quickly for weddings. We definitely recommend spending the money to reserve the entire inn for your friends and family. All of the rooms are gorgeous, but some of the third floor rooms could use some updating. It's a beautiful venue and you will get amazing pictures! We loved our experience with Cameron Estate Inn and plan to stay there again in the future!!

Dream Wedding a Reality

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Rachel S

I recently got married at the Cameron Estates. They hosted my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception. Furthermore, I rented the entire inn for the evening of the wedding for guests to stay. The Cameron Estates played an integral part in making my dream wedding a... Read More reality. It was so exciting to share the beauty of the Inn, charm of the Carriage House, landscaped grounds, delicious food, and pleasant service with our closest friends and family. Everyone had a wonderful time and were so complimentary of the whole experience. The entire staff works hard to ensure your big day goes smoothly. The Director of Special Events, Rachel, was monumental during the planning process. She provided timely responses to inquiries, advice, and had a great overall knowledge of the policies and procedures. The banquet manager did a great job ensuring that my groom and I were catered to during the entire reception. For example, setting aside appetizers from cocktail hour, warming our food, moving tables when requested, and arranging the space just as we envisioned. During the months leading up to the wedding, I was happy to have the contracts and lengthy bridal planning guide provided by the Cameron Estates to stay informed and organized. I was, however, in all honesty, a little apprehensive that they may be a little over-the-top enforcing strict policies (as presented on paper) during my big day. However, on the big day, they were very accommodating and made me feel at ease. Something every bride can appreciate! They are experienced and effective at what they do! I certainly recommend them to others.

Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 9/27/2014

I can't comment on the inn or the restaurant - I am commenting on their wedding venue business. Myself, my fiance, and my family went there today for an appointment to tour the grounds as a possible wedding venue. I booked the appointment about a week in advance. When we... Read More first got there it looked very nice, it did smell like manure which is something another user commented on, but that doesn't bother me. After we've been greeted at the front desk we were asked to sit in the living area of the inn and someone would come get us. 30 minutes later we were still sitting there. No one came to even check on us or apologize, nothing, we just sat there for a full 30 minutes with employees walking by and saying nothing to us. There wasn't even anyone sitting at the front desk for us to inquire with, my fiance stood at the front desk for a good ten minutes. We ended up leaving a note saying we were leaving. What I think is even worse is that I have yet to receive an apologetic phone call or E-mail. It was extremely disappointing. I sincerely hope that you and your family have a better experience.

Great Venue

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Dominic M

I wish I could give 41/2 stars because I didn't think Cameron was perfect, but they were better than 4 stars. We toured Cameron Estates back in September or 13' and immediately fell in love with the grounds. If you are even considering them start looking early because we... Read More got the last Saturday available for the summer of 14', almost a year before. The food, service, and everything else on the day of was excellent and I have no complaints about our reception. We did not have our ceremony on site. There was another ceremony and reception going on the same day, but Cameron did a good job keeping everyone separated, and it didn't create any interruptions or intrusions (we were the larger wedding). The day itself went so fast, so its very difficult to point out specific details, but Cameron met all my expectations and I did not hear any complaints from guests either. During the planning process, Cameron was very responsive and answered questions quickly. I gave Cameron 3/12 stars for their flexibility because most of their policies and standard operating procedures were 'take it or leave it.' I was hoping for a little more leeway for certain aspects of the reception, such as the little extras that get tacked on (high top tables, water and iced tea before the cocktail hour), especially with the amount of money we were paying them for the event, but I think this is to be expected with any wedding vendor. Rachel was very helpful and was great to work with. We really wanted to have the porch party after the reception (if you're staying at the Inn I highly recommend it), but the other bride and groom did not want to share the space at first. Rachel pulled some strings and helped to make it happen. She was always quick to respond to emails, and made sure to stop by on the day of and make sure set up was going OK. I do have some other minor complaints, but none are worth mentioning and no vendor is going to be perfect. I would absolutely choose Cameron again and I would recommend them to others.

Cameron Estates

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

My husband and I thouroughly enjoyed working with the Cameron Estates. They knew exactly what they were doing and it really showed throughout the planning process and execution of the wedding itself. Don't be afraid to ask for flexibility. Their great at accommodating different... Read More situations. Trust their recommendations on vendors; they provided us with a fantastic florist and cake designer. The whole process was a fantastic stress free experience. We highly recommend them for all your wedding needs.

Exceptional

Reviewed on 9/12/2014

We stayed at Cameron Estates a few nites in preparation for my daughters wedding. The inn is lovely and tastefully furnished in authentic period pieces. In addition, the staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay was enjoyable. Service was without question very... Read More professional but with the added element of true caring. In particular I want to mention Elizabeth. I personally watched her work ceaselessly from early morning preparing the dining area for the wedding reception, continuing on into the evening serving hors d' oeuvres, serving the meals, and finally clearing the tables at the end of the event. Imagine my surprise when I went to the dining area early the next morning to see her washing the windows! Heidi partnered well with Elizabeth. Elizabeth and the personable inn manager ( I am sorry I did not catch her name but she was so pleasant, approachable and helpful) made an effort to reach out to us to ensure we had everything we needed that would result in a pleasant experience at Cameron estates. The inn manager spent considerable time with a couple who were leaving the inn and going on to DC. They were so impressed with the Cameron and wanted to experience another B and B in DC. Not only did she offer assistance in helping them find a place on the internet, she contacted the location and arranged a reservation. The food at Cameron Estates was magnificent. Breakfast was fresh and appetizing. Dinner at the restaurant showed exactly why it is identified as five star. We ate in the restaurant several times. I can attest that the wedding meal was just as good as what is offered in the restaurant. I found out later that the chef assistant was out ill the night of the wedding and the chef managed the whole wedding reception meal alone. There was not a single hitch. This speaks to true professionalism and dedication to quality service.

A perfect weekend

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Kristine V

When we initially started the planning process of our wedding we wanted a destination wedding. We explored many options but were unable to find a destination that suited us in a short amount of time. I happened to come across Cameron Estate Inn and fell in love with it. Cameron... Read More Estate Inn was able to offer us everything we wanted in a destination wedding without leaving Lancaster County. We were able to reserve the Inn for our friends and families for the entire weekend, which allowed us to be surrounded by the most important people in our lives. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception all in one place. We were able to utilize the front porch of the Inn to host our guests for cocktail hours and a post reception gatherings. The staff at Cameron Estate Inn were friendly, kind and accommodating to us and our guests. Rachel was wonderful to work with. She really knows what she is doing. She is very organized. If you have a question, concern or just need some planning advice she will be there. I was very happy with Cameron Estate Inn and would recommend this venue. It is absolutely beautiful.

Wedding at Cameron Estate

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

Overall, I had a beautiful wedding. When we were setting things up in the Carriage House preparing for the reception, it took me 3 times asking someone to turn the lights on, and about 20 minutes later they came on. The seating chart we turned in was not followed and we had way... Read More too many settings. However once this was discovered, it was immediately changed before the event began. It was not clear to me all of the options available for the bridal party to get ready so the guys ended up having to use the room we rented to stay in. In the grand scheme of things these hickups did not ruin our day and once the ceremony started the rest of the event was very smooth. The servers were polite and the food was incredible.

A must-do for your I do's!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 17055 K

I can't say enough about our experience with the Cameron Estate Inn. From the moment my Fiance(now husband!)and I stepped on property we knew it was the venue for us. It was the first and last location we looked at and we knew straight away that we didn't need to see anything... Read More else. We ended up booking the French Gazebo for the ceremony and the carriage house for the reception for our wedding on May 31, 2014. In total we had about 80 guests. We also rented out the entire inn for our wedding night so our bridal party and close friends and family could stay overnight. There are 18 different and beautiful rooms to choose from. My husband and I stayed in the Harvest Room. Rachel, the wedding coordinator, walked us through everything we needed to do and think about. All of her paperwork was so detailed, making the wedding that much easier to plan. She was always very prompt in answering when I had any questions. Mary, who works the front desk at the inn, was great to work with as well and made the reservation process easy. The property itself is gorgeous and elegant- you feel like you're stepping back in time. Even though we didn't have our ceremony in the new conservatory (we wanted to have it outdoors) it was a nice rain backup to have and is absolutely beautiful inside. We were able to set up a tasting at the inn's restaurant and brought along a couple of friends to share and enjoy the meal with. The food really is excellent so we picked three entrees - filet mignon, honey lavender game hen, and crab cakes. The reception was great and Tori made everything go so smoothly. We also had an after-party on the front porch of the inn with beer and wine for those that were staying overnight. From start to finish everyone had a great time and we received so many wonderful comments from our guests about the location, the staff, and the food. Oh - I forgot about breakfast the next morning - so yummy!!! Our officiant, Steven Park, was on their preferred vendor list and he was amazing. He and his wife are so friendly and inviting they made our big day that much more special - he was great to work with. Our wedding cake was included in our package and was done through The Flour Child. Alixe at The Flour Child was so nice and took on the challenge of our cake idea with excitement. I have to say it was really nice that everything was included in the catering package. We didn't have to pay a 'site fee' which feels like a waste of money. Yes there are catering minimums, but we got everything and more for the price that we paid. My bridal party and I got our hair and makeup done at Details Salon & Spa which is only about a 5 minute drive from the property and they did a great job. The cocktail hour was beautiful and the butlered hors d'oeuvres were amazing! (Sorry if this is in random order - I'm writing as I'm remembering)Overall, I'm so happy that we chose this location for both the wedding ceremony and reception. My husband and I had the best time and our guests loved every minute as well. We're also so happy that for anniversaries to come we can come back to the inn and enjoy a beautiful dinner and reminisce about our special day. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone and everyone.

Great Place!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014

The staff at Cameron Estate were great to work with! They were extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire process. Everything along the way was laid out and all we had to do was follow the deadlines given. The wedding day was great! Everything went smoothly without any... Read More issues. I would definitely recommend anyone use this venue for their wedding!

TO Cameron Estate Inn