Cameron Estate Inn

Mount Joy, PA

Historic Cameron Estate Inn

We offer intimate gatherings to lavish celebrations with different settings to host your indoor or outdoor event. Choose from our creatively designed packages, exquisite cuisine, expert coordination of the smallest details, and personalized service. Turn your dream wedding into a reality.

Elopement, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant

1855 Mansion Lane, Mount Joy, PA (717) 492-0111
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kilene S

Our wedding was 10/01/16 at the Cameron Estate Inn. I contacted over 50+ venues and ultimately we chose the Inn. It was the best decision. Not only is it gorgeous, the staff are so wonderful and truly care about your day! From the very first day, they provide you with so many... Read More options and tons of information to help get your wedding process started. They are always there to answer questions or assist with concerns. We used the grounds for our engagement pictures because we just couldn't get over how beautiful it was! Dakota is just amazing. She pays attention to every detail and constantly works to make sure everything will be perfect for your day. Mary is so organized and extremely sweet. She will ensure all of your guests are satisfied from the moment they book until they check-out. The food was delicious. Most of our guests can't get raving out how yummy everything was. The reception staff were all so friendly and helpful. One of the best things we did was rent out the entire Inn for the weekend. After the reception we were able to have a porch party for our friends and family. This gave us a change to unwind and reflect on the day. Definitely worth it! The breakfast in the morning was so good and gave us a chance to say goodbye to all of our guests. If you're looking for an intimate setting that provides that WOW factor for your guests, please look no further. This is the place for you! Thank you again to everyone at the Inn for making our dreams come true.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jennifer S

We had the best wedding and reception at CEI and we couldn't be more pleased. I adored working with Dakota as she was very professional and was always quick to respond and very personable. I've truly made a new friend! All the staff we worked with were fantastic. Mary was so... Read More accommodating and friendly to all our guests who booked overnight accommodations. Emily did a great job as the Banquet Manager and even the chef, bartender and servers were top notch. Our filet and crab cake dinner was amazing and all meals and courses delivered hot and in a timely manner. We had an intimate ceremony and reception with just under 50 guests. Our ceremony was held outside at the Donegal Spring Garden followed by cocktail hour on the front porch, parlor and sunporch of the Mansion as well as lawn games near the Conservatory. The grounds were beautiful and our photos are quite stunning. We enjoyed dinner in the intimate dining room with our guests amidst the lovely character of the Inn. Afterward we enjoyed Dancing in the Conservatory before making our way back to our gorgeous suite for the night only to share breakfast with our closest family and friends the next morning. The compliments are still pouring in. It could not have been more perfect. So many venues out there charge so much just to rent the venue. Cameron does not do this as they are a one stop shop for venue and food, furniture and linens. Thank you to the staff at Cameron for all you have done to make this our most special day. Can't stop smiling.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Annie N

We got married at the beautiful Cameron Estate Inn on June 30, and we could not have been happier with how our day turned out! The venue's coordinating team made every step of the planning process effortless and stress-free on our behalf. On the day of our wedding, our event... Read More manager made sure our needs were met and our timeline was followed perfectly! Any worry I had, he took care of it! I recommend this venue to anyone planning their wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Natalie P

From the moment my husband and I first booked our wedding date, about 2 years out, the Cameron Estate Inn was extraordinarily helpful. Dakota, the venue's wedding coordinator, is extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and just generally clearly adores her job. My husband and I... Read More dealt with what felt like a uniquely frustrating situation in that we are both the oldest children in our families, are relatively young and the first of our friends to get married out of college but have a large wedding, and came from very different familial backgrounds. This all led to a lot of confusion on our parts and constantly-changing demands from our families that we had to relay to Dakota. She met these demands with nothing but grace, and her helpful nature always made us feel much better and more in control. On the day of the wedding itself, we were astounded by the lengths to which all of the other staff members went to ensure our day ran smoothly, and we could relax and enjoy it as well. The banquet manager consistently did everything in her power to ensure we were able to eat, from saving cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres, to pushing back dinner until we were seated. When our wedding cake collapsed, the servers all got together to determine how best yo serve the guests in a manner that would appear presentable and keep the occurance a secret. I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience. We'll forever remember our wedding day as the best of our lives. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Lauren B

Cameron Estate was an amazing place to have our special day! We had our ceremony in the conservatory and the pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! It was wonderful to have everything in one place so that no one had to travel anywhere after the ceremony to go to the reception. We had a... Read More longer engagement and so a lot of staffing changes were made during that time which made communication a bit difficult because we were unaware of the changes. We also booked the Inn for the night after our wedding which was nice because all of our bridal party and family could stay there. The breakfast in the morning was a bit unorganized but the rest is good! They will work very hard to meet your needs and make sure you are getting what you want out of your wedding as long as you are diligent with communication. Dinner was served in a timely manner and the filet steak and crab cake is amazing! It is wonderful that there is no rental fee here you just pay per person for dinner and whichever alcohol package you choose! Our wedding day was wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kaitlyn H

Our wedding day was July 1, 2017. We looked at a bunch of venues in the Lancaster area but ultimately decided to go with the Cameron Estate Inn for multiple reasons. We loved the fact that they had a great outdoor and indoor space that could be used for the ceremony, cocktail... Read More hour, and reception. It made our lives so easy knowing that they would take care of all the food and alcohol services and that we wouldn't have to add that on top of everything else that goes into a wedding. Our wedding ended up having to be inside because of a thunderstorm but the indoor ceremony space is absolutely beautiful so we were not too upset. Everyone who came to our wedding kept saying how beautiful the venue was and how great everything turned out. The staff was great to work with and the food was amazing!! We also have to give a big shout out to Dakota who made our day and dreams all come true. She was so great about answering all of our questions and meeting all of our accommodations. She also met with us multiple times and allowed us to see what other couples were doing on their day, which was so helpful! The day went so smoothly and Dakota went above and beyond our expectations to make our day run flawless. We would recommend the Cameron Estate Inn to any couple looking for a fairy tale wedding .

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Michelle S

I know that my husband Mark and I absolutely loved everything about having our wedding at Cameron Estate Inn on 6/25/17, from working with Dakota and team, right down to the very last detail of the reception! But it was also very important to us that our guests had a great... Read More experience, and they did! More than once we had friends and family members tell us that it was the best wedding that had EVER attended. And THAT says it all! The food was delicious, the planning went so smoothly (thanks to Dakota!), the grounds were stunning (I can't wait until our formal pictures come in, because even the photos taken with personal cameras were spectacular), and the attention to detail was amazing. My husband and I stayed there the night before and the night of our wedding. Even when the reception was over, it was so awesome to have one of the associates stop up to our room and ask if we needed water, an adult beverage, etc. (We accepted both!). Questions throughout the process were answered in a timely manner and professionalism throughout the process was top notch. I would absolutely recommend this venue for your wedding, or any other event. It was a beautiful weekend that we will always cherish xoxoxo

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Rachel D

What a fairtytale day we experienced at the Cameron Estate Inn! The grounds and property are stunning and made the perfect backdrop to the classically elegant feel we were going for. Our guests were wowed by the beauty of the Conservatory where we held our ceremony, and the... Read More elegance of the Carriage House where we had the reception. On top of atmosphere, the food was absolutely delicious and so many of our guests raved about it! We offered several options to appeal to all tastes and everyone was satisfied. The open bar package was the right choice and we weren't disappointed by the quality of the drinks made by the bartender. What I loved about this venue is that they made it easy - everything is done in one place, so it cuts down on the number of vendors you need to interact with and the amount of work you need to do on your own. Working with Dakota, our coordinator, I felt at ease and reassured in her knowledge of the process. Our wedding went 100% as planned, if not better, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Sara E

We looked at several venues in Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania. When we saw Cameron Estates we knew that this was the perfect place. The beautiful grounds and stunning conservatory were perfect backdrops for a beautiful ceremony and celebration of my daughter's wedding and... Read More reception. Our wedding planner, Dakota was wonderful to work with. Every detail was taken care of. Emily the banquet coordinator was so helpful and always with a smile.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 John R

First of all, I find it amazing that out of 100+ reviews this place still receives a perfect 5 star rating. It doesn't even seem possible that not one person has an issue with Cameron Estates. Anyway... The best thing about Cameron are the people. Dakota did a great job... Read More showing us around and providing all the options. We planned an outdoor ceremony and they had a marvelous indoor venue in case of inclement weather. We also used their recommended officiate, Dave, who I simply cannot give enough accolades too. I was extremely pleased with the abundance of wonderful photo opportunities around the entire estate. What I didn't like: They would not negotiate the beverage costs. I had several +21 non alcohol drinker guest who they still charged full price for. There are different options available. One was consumption based, but because they still charge a minimum and for a bartender it did not save us hardly anything. I could have also just bought wine and beer, but after a ridiculous mark up and the $200 bartender fee, it was not worth it either. I was also completely underwhelmed at the portions size and quality of the dinner. For the ~$60/plate, I expected much much more. We got the Limon Chicken, which was tiny, a small ice cream scoop sized mashed potato and some beans that I could have counted on my fingers. Sorry Cameron, our dinner was a complete fail. The approximate cost per person was $114/person. While I estimated that going in, I don't feel I got what I paid for.

2017-06-17T11:16:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with our venue. We appreciate your kind comments and are pleased that you were so happy with the venue and especially with our staff. We are very fortunate to have Dave and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 William Scott B

May 8,2017 we had our elopement wedding at the Cameron Inn. So many details were taken care of so we could just concentrate on our special day. The location, accommodations, on site venues, staff and food were all excellent. While the estate might be well suited to typical size... Read More weddings, they did an equally excellent job providing us with the small intimate wedding we had wanted. It was beautiful and we can't recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caitlin Z

I had my wedding at the Inn on the weekend of May 6th 2017. The whole weekend was perfect and I can only thank the staff at Cameron Estate Inn. Our planner was Dakota and she was beyond helpful and made the whole process smooth and enjoyable. Day off I didn't have to worry about... Read More a thing and the staff was fantastic! The venue is just beautiful and the food was delicious! I plan on coming back in the future just for a stay and to eat at the restaurant.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Nichole G

We had our ceremony here this past weekend. The satff was great and accommodated our needs down to the small details. They made the planning of a wedding simple and stress less. We plan on celebrating our anniversary at the inn.

2017-05-12T09:22:46 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Our entire staff truly enjoyed working with you and your family. We would like to wish you many years of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kyle M

After being engaged for nearly a year, my wife and I decided to have a getaway for Valentine's Day. We found ourselves at The Cameron Estate Inn B&B for the weekend. While we were there, we took a tour with Dakota and LOVED everything that we saw. Employees were kind and... Read More accommodating to all of our needs. Our wedding day was no different! Every detail about our wedding went off without a hitch because of their helpful suggestions and detailed wedding planning guide. Any questions we had were answered quickly. After working with Dakota for the planning process, we had Emily as our event coordinator for the entire day. She was always asking us if we needed anything or just to make sure things were going as planned. On the day of the wedding, so many guests were in love with the location, that many chose to stay the night. We, of course, were there for the night as well in a room with a whirlpool tub. (HIGHLY RECOMMEND!) And with a complementary breakfast, they make you feel right at home. As for the location itself, the property is beautiful. Our pictures turned out amazing because of the variety of indoor and outdoor scenery they offer. Truly a great place for any time of year. We would highly recommend Cameron Estate.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Lauren S

Our wedding was on 4/21/2017. Before choosing Cameron Estate, we visited a handful of other venues, but none of them had the impact that Cameron Estate had on me. I fell in love from the moment we pulled up to the main entrance and I knew it was where I wanted to get married.... Read More Once we chose Cameron Estate I knew without a doubt we had made the right choice. Not only is the property beautiful and incredibly well-maintained, but the staff is friendly, the rooms are comfortable, and the event coordinator is great to work with! The day of our wedding was relaxing and comfortable as the Bridesmaids and I got ready in one of the rooms at the Inn. The staff supplied us with anything we needed from glasses and champagne, water, lunch, even scissors! The ceremony and reception sites were spectacular. Even though we were rained out and couldn't have an outdoor ceremony, the conservatory is breathtaking with the chandeliers and giant windows. The Carriage House is a great venue for the reception, plenty of space and great acoustics for the DJ. The floor was clean and the room was clearly well taken care of. The food was AMAZING!! I would absolutely recommend Cameron Estate Inn for your wedding without any hesitation! 4/21/2017 was the Best day of my life and a lot of that had to do with the perfect venue!!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017

We recently held my daughter's wedding at the Cameron Estate Inn. The wedding planner Dakota was exceptional in helping us have the beautiful wedding my daughter envisioned and helped us keep within a budget that we had set for the event. Emily and her banquet staff were... Read More sensational, very helpful and so very nice to the quests. I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Mac M

I cannot share enough positive words about our recent New Year’s Eve wedding at the Cameron Estate Inn. As anyone can see from the pictures, the venue is beautiful and exudes a certain class that made us both comfortable and proud to welcome our friends and family. We had our... Read More ceremony indoors in the gorgeous Conservatory, our reception in the Carriage House, and rented the entire Inn for the night to accommodate our closest friends and family. The ability to rent the entire venue allowed for privacy from outsiders and freedom that would have been difficult to achieve elsewhere or far beyond our budget. The Cameron Estate Inn was flexible in working with our vendors of choice and adjusting to our out of the ordinary requests. In a short eight weeks, we went from not having any idea of what our wedding plans would be to walking down the aisle and enjoying the perfect wedding experience. While we initially considered eight weeks to be a daunting challenge, Dakota – the Wedding and Special Events Coordinator at the Cameron Estate Inn – not only streamlined the process to ensure simplicity, but the attention she paid made it clear that she cared about our wedding as much as we did. Her professionalism and experience is unmatched by anyone we have ever worked with before. She went above and beyond to fulfill any request we may have had, advocated for us as we attempted to figure out our plans or finances, and no concern we had was too big or small for her to devote her personal attention. She is not only fantastic at her job, but also a fantastic person. Our experience was so positive that we would be willing to do it all again next New Year’s Eve, and will certainly be back in the future to enjoy the bed and breakfast and to visit Dakota!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kim J

Let me start by saying you will not regret having your wedding at the Cameron Estate Inn! From start to finish our wedding planner Dakota was on it. She is extremely organized and professional and her communication is impeccable! She is also very friendly and is always patient,... Read More even if you ask a million questions (which I did!). The grounds are absolutely beautiful, the mansion is gorgeous (and has an amazing history), and everything is kept very clean. I did not feel the need to hire an outside planner with all of the help I received from Dakota and the other CEI staff. In the months and days leading up to the wedding Dakota thoroughly answered any and all questions I had and made sure I was comfortable and confident with the wedding day timeline. The day of the wedding Dakota and Emily made me feel like a queen! They were there for me from start to finish with a calm demeanor that put me at ease. Emily checked up on me and my husband many times during the reception to make sure we had everything we needed. I have been to many weddings and am a huge foodie myself and I have to say, the food at Cameron Estate Inn is absolutely delicious! The bistro steak is my favorite! The drinks were great as well, having an open bar is definitely the way to go! Thank you again to the Cameron Estate Inn for helping to make my wedding day one of the best days of my life!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren C

The Cameron Estate Inn was amazing! We could not be any happier with picking them for our wedding. The B&B is beautiful, and the ceremony locations are even better. They are very good at responding in a timely manner if there are any questions, and always had very thorough... Read More answers as well. I am sad already that it is over, and I'm ready to do it again. All the staff is there to help and make sure that things move slowly. We had lots of compliments from our guests about the staff and the place itself.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Ashley K

Everything about Cameron Estates was amazing! We had our wedding here November 4, 2016. From the very first tour to the morning after our wedding, I had nothing but an amazing experience. We worked with Dakota, and she was nothing but sweet, accommodating, and helpful! The... Read More grounds are beautiful, the food is delicious, and the staff is very professional. We stayed at the inn and had a porch party, as well, and we got to reminisce on the night the next morning at breakfast. Emily, the banquet manager, also did an amazing job making me, my husband, and family feel so special! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have the best wedding. We got so many compliments from all of our guests! I can't rave about Cameron Estates enough :-)

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Cassie M

Cameron Estate Inn was wonderful for our wedding in late October. We worked with Dakota while planning, and she was fantastic. She was always prompt to respond to emails, usually within 24 hours. If she was unable to personally respond for whatever reason, another staff member... Read More would do so, letting us know Dakota was away and would get back to us ASAP. She did an excellent job answering our questions and clearing up any confusion. Emily was our banquet manager on the day-of, and she was also excellent! She was very attentive to us, always making sure we had what we wanted. She even stepped in at one point to help bartend! We felt that CEI was upfront all the time with the different fees, and we ended up coming in under our budget. Food was excellent, as were the accommodations in the inn itself. Overall, working with CEI to plan our wedding was a blessing – things could not have gone better!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 John H

Our daughter got married at Cameron Estate Inn and could not have been more pleased. We had the ceremony in the beautiful Conservatory and the reception in the Carriage House. Danielle and the other staff were so great to work with. They were responsive to our requests and... Read More everyone was very professional. Our meal was excellent and the staff got the food served in a timely manner. This was a great group of people to work with and we were completely satisfied with Cameron Estate Inn.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Katelaine F

Cameron Estate Inn was one of the first places I found when searching from our dream venue. The property is so gorgeous and breathtaking!! They have such a beautiful outdoor venue selection as well as a gorgeous rain / indoor location. It was everything I imagined for my dream... Read More wedding. I also loved their outlook on pricing and keeping all the costs combined into a price per person instead of complicated add-ons and sneaky fees. We worked very closely with Dakota. She was great and very quick to respond and answer all of my questions. All of our guests continue to complement our perfect day. From the location, the weather, to the food, everything provided by Cameron Estates was great. We chose to rent out the inn for the night, and my guests loved the rooms and the breakfast in the morning was delicious. We did have a few minor hiccups on the wedding day, but our event coordinator was fantastic and helped keep everything running smoothly so no one even noticed. I would recommend that anyone having a wedding here hire a wedding coordinator or planner or their own for the rehearsal and day of. Dakota did tell us this, but I overlooked that minor detail. Thankfully my cousin stepped up for the role and was very crucial. She helped keep everything running smoothly and on time in pair with the event coordinator from Cameron Estate. I would highly recommend Cameron Estate to anyone who is getting married. I wish I could relive our wedding day over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Janique W

I used the elopement package and had 30 guest. My wedding was beautiful and the staff were awesome. I booked the venue solely based on the conservatory or wedding location. It is beautiful. So i was nervous about the other details. I did not do a taste test of the menu or... Read More wedding cake offered in the package in advance. I was very satisfied with the food from the reception. We selected the filet mignon and crab cake, with mashed potatoes and green beans. The food was delicious. No one complained about the meal. I loved the cake, it was very tasty. Our waitstaff, Dave and his team were wonderful. I would have provided five stars except for the following reasons. This was my first over night stay at a BnB, my room was on the third floor and it was not cozy to me. The bedding was old. The room itself reminded me of an old relatives home. Very dated. We were also able to hear the conversations of people to the right and left of our room. My husband actually requested that we forgo the overnight stay and just go home. It was late so I urged him to stay. So, it could have just been the room we were in. We ate breakfast in the morning. It was good. Overall not a bad package for the price.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Ruby D

We got married on September 10, 2016 and everything turned out so wonderful. We had a small intimate wedding with less than 30 guests and Cameron estate inn was the perfect venue to accommodate our special day. My husband and I live in Indianapolis but decided to get married... Read More close to my hometown where my family lives in Lancaster County. We booked the venue three months before our wedding and it was great that our ceremony, reception, and catering was all taken care of in the same place which made planning so much easier. The grounds are so unique, special, and the inn itself has so much character. From the beginning, Danielle worked with our budget and maintained great communication with us throughout the entire process even being far away. The day of, everyone was SO helpful from the moment I got there to get ready to the moment we left. We had our ceremony outside at the garden gazebo. Dave, the banquet manager was absolutely amazing and was so helpful getting everyone together to walk down the aisle for the ceremony and smoothing out all the little details. They were flexible and service during the cocktail hour and reception was great. Everyone especially loved the hor d'oeuvres. The dining room where we had the reception felt so comfortable and inviting for our small group. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out.