Cameron Ingalls

In San Luis Obispo,Paso Robles,Santa Barbara&San Francisco.

Engagement

Wedding

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

846 Higuera St. Suite #4, San Luis Obispo, CA In San Luis Obispo,Paso Robles,Santa Barbara&San Francisco. (805) 471-7056

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Rebecca W

I was introduced to Cameron a couple years ago when he was the photographer at my best friend's wedding. On top of her photos turning out AMAZING, Cameron was such a genuine and friendly person, we thought he was part of the family! He made everyone feel so comfortable... Read More getting their photos taken. When my husband and I got engaged, he was the first vendor we signed up - we knew we had to have him!! It was the best decision we made. Cameron and his team have such passion for their craft and know just how to capture a couple's personalities, love, and the beauty of their surroundings. The previews I received were amazing, I can't wait to get all the photos and relive the beauty and fun of the day!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jordan J

To say that myself, my groom, my family, and my friends were impressed and pleased with Cameron and his team would be an understatement. Cameron and his team felt like our family even before our wedding day. I couldn’t wait for him to walk into the doors of the bridal suite... Read More because he made the experience feel more real. He makes you feel like you’re the most confident, beautiful, romantic couple he has ever shot. He’ll make you laugh naturally and make you feel comfortable in your own skin even if you’ve never been in front of a camera. Cameron knew all of our vendors who also adored working with him and his team. He and his staff never felt in the way of any of our guests or events throughout the night. I would hire Cameron a million times over again. He is THE man you want capturing your love story on the best day of your life. Without him, our wedding day would have been incomplete. You will never ever regret choosing him to capture your love story.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Tayler E

Cameron did the wedding video for our wedding and I couldn't be happier. He is the sweetest and most genuine photographer around. He truly cares for his clients and does incredible work. He is an amazing photographer as well. If you book Cameron for your wedding photography, you... Read More are in the best of hands. I can't recommend him enough to potential brides, he is worth every penny!

Perfect Pics from a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Allyson Z

Cameron is amazing, you feel comfortable and he has an amazing talent for capturing who you are, and natural environments and light. His pictures speak for themselves. Pictures were so important because the wedding goes by soooo quick and the pictures are all you have from that... Read More day, unless you do a video, so my pictures had to be perfect, Thanks to Cameron, I knew they would be!

Cameron is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 michelle s

Cameron Ingalls is an absolute artist. He makes you feel so comfortable and manages to capture breathtaking moments that no one else can. He is amazing with lighting and composition and showing people's best sides. I am not photogenic and he took so many pictures at the wedding... Read More and engagement session that we absolutely adore! The cost ranges depending on the package that you prefer but I can tell you that no matter which one you get, it is worth every bit! He is truely gifted!

Great!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Melissa M

Great, energy, photos, great everything!

Review for Cameron Ingalls Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 MELISSA H

MY PHOTOGRAPHER IS THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD! NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM! THE BEST PICTURES THE EASIEST PERSON TO WORK WITH AND TURN AROUND TIME WAS SOO FAST!