Carriage Greens Country Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

8700 Carriage Greens Dr, Darien, IL

Everything I could have dreamed of

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Teresa R

Following my first meeting with Amanda at Carriage Greens I knew I was in good hands. She was always readily available, gave amazing suggestions, and helped to make my husband and I's vision for the ballroom come to life. Everything about our experience at CG was perfect. The... Read More service, rooms, and food. The FOOD is to DIE FOR. I had guests talking about the beef medallions for weeks after. If you are looking for a venue that will allow you to stay within budget, has gorgeous rooms, and for people to make your day completely special look no further.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016

What a wonderful venue. I had many places to choose from for our wedding. So many considerations that affected our decision. In the end we chose Carriage Greens Country Club. This selection came so easily after our first meeting with their staff. They were knowledgeable and... Read More helpful with all my questions and concerns for a perfect day. Kelly and Jennifer made the ceremony and reception a seamless beautiful event. Jackie's assistance with rehearsal and server support was incredible. The price fit perfectly within our budget and the food is really outstanding. The grounds are beautiful and lent toward fantastic pictures. I highly recommend Carriage Greens for your wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

My daughter got married and had her reception at Carriage Greens last weekend. Everything we asked for was there. I really enjoyed the food, fresh and plentiful. I felt like it was more than worth the money we paid. Both Jennifer and Kelly were very helpful and stayed the... Read More entire evening to make sure everything was going well. My wife really appreciated that. I do not normally write reviews, but I was so pleased with everything they did to make my daughters day special deserved a mention. Thank you Jennifer, kelly and the rest of the staff at Carriage Greens.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nancy B

My son lives in Nashville and just got engaged he wants to get married back in Illinois where his family is. This being said I have to do all the leg work for him. I received a tour of Carriage Greens and there was a wedding going on they looked like they were having so much... Read More fun. After talking with Jennifer who is the GM and took the time to give me a tour we are booking here. Carriage Greens has everything he is looking for 51/2 hour open bar that doesn't close during dinner, a beautiful golf course for pictures, and a staff that is willing to go the extra step to help. Also, I had lunch in the restaurant and the food was great.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jeannette m

My daughter just had her wedding here and I was a little worried at first but then we found out they were under new management and they were GREAT!!!! The food was better than at the tasting and i was surprised because there was so many people. Also, they opened up the doors to... Read More this new deck that was not there when we booked with the lights on it was beautiful. Thanks carriage greens your new management and updates were a great idea.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Just got married here and everything was amazing. The staff was upbeat and friendly made it feel like it was really my day and I could have anything I wanted. Also, I took pictures on the golf course and loved that my guest were able to have a drink at the bar instead of... Read More waiting around. THANK YOU CARRIAGE GREENS FOR A GREAT DAY!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Carolyn L

Recently had our daughter's wedding here. The venue is absolutely spectacular and the staff was wonderful to work with. Very helpful and efficient. The menu was very good and affordable.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

The Staff is amazing. They were very flexible with our menu choices and helping us with all of the details. We took pictures on the golf course after our ceremony that turned out amazing. they took us out on golf carts and were very patient. While we were taking photos, our... Read More guests were enjoying appetizers and an open bar. We were able to use the bridal suite to freshen up between pictures and during the reception. All of my guests complimented the food. Affordable but not cheap in any way! The bar was open the entire time during our event and did not shut down during dinner which we had a hard time finding anywhere else. Late night snacks and pizzas kept all of our guests happy as we danced the night away. All around great value for great food and an amazing staff.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Julie O

WOW! What a beautiful venue! Our room overlooked the 18th hole, head chef Adam came out to congratulate us during dinner. Staff and ownership - very professional!!! Great prices and bar package, too. Thank you Adriana!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Sarah W

I had my wedding here on April 30th. Amanda is the absolute best. She is quick to respond, agreeable, and although it rained when we were supposed to use the outdoor pavilion, she helped make the wedding beautiful on the inside. The good was good, the price is great, and I... Read More literally had the best day of my life. If someone is looking for good food, good service, and a good value, go here!

We were so happy we chose Carriage Greens!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Alaina M

We were BEYOND THRILLED with our experience at Carriage Greens! Every little detail was considered, carefully thought out, laid out, explained and cared for. The staff from the service staff, bar tending staff, event coordinators and Amanda in the office were EXCEPTIONAL! They... Read More outdid my expectations! They recently remodeled both of their venue rooms. We were in the EAST WEST room- LOVED THE CARPET! The bridal suite has been remodeled and is GORGEOUS! EVERYONE is still raving about the food and the drinks! Thank you so so so much Carriage Greens!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Jennarose M

I recently had the pleasure of doing a wedding here for a client. All I can say is Amanda was awesome and helped my client every step of the way. She was very detailed understood our vision and helped us execute our ideas. When my clients big day came the staff was VERY... Read More HELPFUL they helped with set up and the overall flow of the night. They stuck to my clients timeline and accommodated all of her needs along with her large bridal party of 25 people! Plus a group of Irish dancers too! Carriage Greens is a very nice place to host an event and I cant wait to work with them and Amanda again!

Great service and great time!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 EJ N

Carriage Greens was helpful, efficient, and a great value without being cheap. We got a winter deal, which made it even more affordable, but it's not bad price-wise when you look at it side-by-side to vendors around the area. Our guests raved about the food -- it was amazing!... Read More They were very easy to work with and were cater to us to help with our wedding's theme, like hot dogs for the late-night snack, which wasn't originally on the menu (we had a Chicago Cubs wedding). I have already recommended this to another friend and she has booked her wedding for next summer. I will continue to recommend them!

Wonderful venue especially for the DIY bride!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Abigail A

This review is for the wedding ceremony and reception I had at Carriage Greens Country Club (CGCC) this November. The price and easy access location for out of town guests were what first drew me to this venue. After I had the chance to meet in person and talk with the banquet... Read More manager I participated in a food tasting. I immediately knew this was going to be a great pick. The staff is very flexible and accommodating so go in with a game plan and tell them what you have in mind – don’t be shy! The venue is elegant but in a way that is not overwhelming or distracting from a look you might want to achieve. I went with a “rustic autumn” look but I saw photos from other weddings there that were completely different and they all seemed to work well in the room. We had compliments from our guests about the friendliness of staff, servers and bartenders. The room we specifically used for the reception was a ball room divided in half by a wall partition. A birthday party was being celebrated at the same time with a live band but we hardly noticed that other event going on. I would highly recommend this venue – especially for the bride who wants to decorate/DIY her own wedding – CCGC offers the perfect canvas to paint your dream wedding on!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Valerie S

Amazing food, amazing venue, amazing staff!!! Everything that was promised to us was delivered, they were so easy to work with! There were a few types of alcohol that they didn't carry, and if they weren't able to obtain it from their distributor, they let us purchase it for... Read More them to serve at no additional cost. Amazing service, Sandy was so great to work with! Can't think of one bad thing to say, they made our wedding day a huge success, and the pricing was so affordable! If you haven't decided yet, look no further!!!

Carriage Greens

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Lauren K

We decided to have our wedding at Carriage Greens after one of our friends had a wonderful wedding there years ago. The prices were very reasonable, and they were flexible on the timeline of the day of the wedding. They were also great for a smaller wedding because they did not... Read More require expensive minimums for Saturday weddings. The frustrating thing is that 2 weeks before my wedding I call up to get a final bill and I'm told they didn't save most of my wedding info. I had to go through our menu options yet again, as well as all of the other details. It was incredibly disorganized and there was always someone else to answer the phone that didn't know the details of our wedding. Our wedding day went as well as it did because of our outside vendors setting everything up for us. Carriage Greens had many other events going on that same night and we were told "we're very busy" when our dance floor wasn't opened on time. We had guests that waited over an hour to be served dinner, and some guests never even got cake. It was a beautiful venue, but had I known that our wedding wouldn't be a priority I would have paid more to have my wedding at another venue. Please be aware that you will not be assigned one main wedding coordinator throughout your planning process. You will have to do a lot of the follow up yourself.

Beautiful and affordable!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Victoria O

Beautiful and affordable wedding My fiancé and I wanted a country club wedding in the southwest suburbs with flexible options. After visiting many different venues we finally chose Carriage Greens. The staff was extremely helpful and service was phenomenal. Everyone from the... Read More owners down to the bussers really worked very hard to make out day special. We were very impressed with the affordability and quality. Thank you for making our day so special. We can’t wait to come back and reminisce.

Great price and quality

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Kim R

Carriage Greens had great prices for the area. Most vendors we went to visit were pricey. The food was delicious and our guests raved about it during and after the reception. Everyone we worked with was personable and very nice. The country club itself was recently redecorated... Read More (the week of our wedding), but it looks gorgeous! I am excited to see our photos since we had the beautiful golf course to use. We were the only event that night so the bathrooms weren't crowded at all. Big plus when you have a wedding of 200 people! I highly recommend Carriage Greens. The gazebo area is perfect for any outside event. Margaret and Ana were wonderful to work with.

Great staff

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Iliana C

I had my wedding her in May 2013. The staff was very helpful in all of our needs. We had gone to the venue the day before to drop off all of our stuff, guestbook, pictures, centerpieces, favor, etc. the staff did a excellent job putting out things together for the party. The... Read More golf course had beautiful backdrops for our wedding pics. And the food was great too.

A beautiful affordable wedding

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Krista B

I had been to Carriage Greens for a wedding about 10 years ago and remembered I liked the atmosphere and the food. After meeting with one of the coordinators and taking the tour, my fiancé and I (who had seen other places, as well) decided it was the best venue for the type of... Read More wedding we wanted and for our fairly modest budget. On the wedding day, the staff did not disappoint. The room looked beautiful; the food received rave reviews; everyone had a great time; and everything went smoothly (as far as I know!). Throughout the process, the Carriage Greens staff went out of their way to adjust to our needs, including allowing us to bring in pizza for a late night snack. I would say there only were a few niggles--1) Leading up to the wedding, it sometimes was hard to get a hold of the staff by phone and e-mail and get a straight answer about certain things and 2) we gave them a bunch of long-burning votive candles to use for our centerpieces, but they ended up using their own candles instead on the day, and their candles burned out very quickly. Otherwise, we had a great reception and had many people tell us it was the best wedding they have been to!

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Glennda J

We were a little nervous about not having one coordinator assigned to our event but we had no problems at all. All of the staff members we worked with were helpful and able to answer our questions. Everything at the reception was set up according to our specifications. The food... Read More was delicious and they were able to accommodate the specific dietary needs for some of our guests. We couldn't have been happier and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Best Night Ever!

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 Therese B

We had our wedding here on NYE , so we obviously did it indoors, where most people have outdoor weddings here. I would recommend this venue to everyone for any season. Seriously. The staff was overly helpful and friendly, from the bartenders to the owner to the bus boys.... Read More Planning with the people at Carriage Greens was a dream- almost made me feel like something was missing because it was so easy. I honestly didn't have to worry about anything the night of our wedding because everything was taken care of. We had our ceremony and reception here and had a spacious bridal room to hang out in beforehand and in between. Our reception room was completely set up and ready 3 days early and it was absolutely beautiful. The food exceeded expectations and we are seriously still getting emails from friends and family telling us how much they enjoyed it! I really can't say enough about Carriage Greens, and the best part of all is that their prices are totally reasonable. I highly recommend this place!!!!

Bang for Your Buck

Reviewed on 12/26/2012 Rachel P

Your money will stretch a long way by having your reception here! After comparing the price tag for what we were receiving here compared to other reception halls, we estimated that we saved AT LEAST $1,000. There was always a wedding coordinator available during the planning... Read More process to help us when we needed it and they were all very friendly. The only thing I was disappointed in was that I only saw the on-site coordinator the day of when she asked us how our food was tasting. She wasn't around when we arrived, which was when we needed her the most. Overall, it's a beautiful site with great food!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 TRACY H

The people, place, and service were prefect! I am so happy with the every moment of my wedding day and wouldn't change it for the world.

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Shabaun R

The food at my wedding was amazing from what my guest say. We had a family style dinner which was a big hit. The bartender was amazing and everyone loved their drinks. I was not happy that the indoor decor I had to be put together was not ready and set up.

Brian & Adriana Broderick

Welcome to Carriage Greens! We are a family owned business, led by a husband and wife team! When we're not helping you plan your special day we're running around with our three beautiful children, Dennis, Mia & Freddy and family pup Ringo. We truly love what we do and look forward to being part of helping you begin your new life together and create beautiful memories! Come visit us, we live minutes from Carriage Greens and are very flexible with times and days to show you around!