Book Your Wedding with Carriage Greens Country Club

A BALLROOM IN DARIEN, IL

Carriage Greens Country Club in Darien, Illinois, invites couples to this private space to celebrate their upcoming wedding. The pristine clubhouse is situated among the fairways and gardens, providing a breathtaking venue for both ceremonies and receptions. Every indoor event space at the Carriage Greens features a dance floor. This venue can accommodate up to 350 guests, with a variety of indoor event spaces suitable for your guest list.

Eastwest Room. The Eastwest room offers tasteful decor and a spacious layout. This room will accommodate up to 230 guests for a cocktail reception.

Oak Room. Slightly smaller but equally elegant, the Oak Room is a popular space for medium-sized events. The Oak Room will accommodate up to 110 guests for a cocktail reception.

Grand Ballroom. Ornate chandeliers and warm colors set the tone for a posh event. The Grand Ballroom features a centrally located dance floor immediately adjacent to the bar.

Greenbriar Room. Your guests can spread out a little in the Greenbriar Room for a wedding event. The Greenbriar Room offers expansive views of the surrounding grounds as well as plentiful room for dining and dancing.

Carriage Room. More intimate gatherings are right at home in the Carriage Room. Large windows allow in plentiful natural lighting, while a dance floor still provides appealing reception options.

The Gazebo. Exchange your vows in the open air at the gazebo. Situated on a brick patio, the gazebo offers a quaint spot for a ceremony. The venue will provide up to 100 white garden chairs.

The event coordinators on staff at the Carriage Greens Country Club apply their vast knowledge and expertise in the wedding industry when planning your wedding. Hand off your cares and details to the coordinators and focus on enjoying your wedding day.

The wedding party will enjoy the use of two elegant suites on the day of the event. Complimentary champagne will be served in the suites.

Wedding ceremonies and receptions include setup and breakdown of the chairs and tables. Table linens in ivory or white as well as your choice of napkins and tableware will be set up by the staff. A maître d' will be in attendance throughout your event to ensure a seamless procession.

The reception begins with champagne service and hors d'oeuvres. A 5.5-hour open bar will also be provided. The bar will stock domestic and import bottled beer, bottled wine, champagne and liquors.

The culinary team will consult with you to help you plan your reception meal. The chefs are talented and versatile, ensuring that you will receive exactly the menu you wish. The meal will begin with your choice of soup or salad. Entrée choices include grilled breast of chicken, tilapia Florentine and filet mignon. Combination plates and family-style dinners are also available.

The Carriage Greens Country Club provides a complimentary golf outing for four.

Planning your wedding day at the Carriage Greens Country Club is a smooth process, thanks to the responsive service of the event coordinators. The venue offers several enhancements that you can add to your wedding package.

• Enjoy a liquor upgrade to top shelf brands
  • Add a sweet table or a chocolate fountain to your reception
  • Serve late-night snacks to your guests

Country Club Wedding at a Fraction of the Price!

Nestled upon a magnificent 18-hole course, Carriage Greens is the premier destination for your wedding. Celebrating over 40 years in business, we have everything you need to make your wedding a night to remember!

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

8700 Carriage Greens Dr, Darien, IL (630) 985-3400

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kyle C

The staff and service for our recent wedding ceremony and reception at Carriage Greens Country club was spectacular. Jennifer and Jill took care of everything we could ask for and went above and beyond to ensure that our day ran smoothly. I can not stress enough how professional... Read More they were in dealing with any questions or concerns my or myself had, we were blown away. We had a beautiful late summer ceremony with the pristine golf course behind and our reception immediately followed. The golf course offered an excellent backdrop for beautiful photos of our bridal party and family. The transition from the ceremony to the reception was seamless. The service and staff for the reception were friendly and willing to help us and our guests with whatever requests we had. We chose a family style dinner and never did it seem like any guests were lacking any of our menu choices, and the food was delicious! On all accounts, Carriage Greens Country Club was an amazing place and a beautiful setting for our big day!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 April W

My husband and I are so satisfied with the level of support, direction, and services offered by Carriage Greens staff. Both Jill and Jennifer were such an asset to us in terms of navigating the in’s and out’s of stressful wedding planning. We received such care and they made... Read More sure that everything moved swimmingly that day. The venue itself was beautiful and clean, and all support staff was enjoyable to work with. They also were willing to cater to our specific requests such as creating specific superhero cocktails, adjusting for dietary needs, and also allowing for incorporation of cultural foods. Despite the unintended heat of the day, Jennifer and Jill were able to help keep our guests as comfortable as possible for our outside ceremony. We are completely satisfied and are quite happy to know that all of our guests expressed having such a great time at our wedding! Thank you very much. We would highly advocate Carriages Greens to others as a location for celebrating their special day.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Alexis G

My husband and I got married on June 10, 2017 – our ceremony and reception was at Carriage Greens Country Club. The outdoor ceremony was a perfect setting - beautiful brick patio overlooking the picturesque golf course. I absolutely loved the pond and willow tress – very... Read More romantic view. The reception inside went smooth – dinner was delicious and drinks were flowing. Dinner was well timed and the wait staff / bartenders were all on point. We enjoyed the use of the outdoor deck during the reception – it was a very fun setting, lit up with sting lights. Our guests mingled around the cocktail tables and really enjoyed themselves. The event coordination care of Jennifer and Jill at Carriage Greens was beyond exceptional. They were always quick to respond to our wedding planning questions via phone, email or various in person meetings. They used their years of expertise to guide us through the process. From picking out the best appetizers for our guests, to explaining how the ceremony should flow, we would have been lost without them! There are so many little details and they truly took the stress out of it. If you are considering Carriage Greens Country Club as a wedding venue, the choice is clear! From the great setting, to the delicious food, to the exceptional care and guidance of the event coordinators and staff – it’s the right decision to make! -Mrs. Alexis Scheirer, Chicago, IL 6/30/2017

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Susan A

Jill is awesome you work with. She made it so we didn't have to worry the day of. Everything was just as we hoped. The staff was great and the food delicious. I would highly recommend Carriage Greens.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Della K

Carriage Greens was a GREAT venue for our daughter's wedding on Oct. 7, 2017. It was supposed to be outside in the gazebo but it poured. Jennifer & Jill went out of their way to make the inside wedding beautiful. They were always VERY helpful with everything. Jill did a great... Read More job of taking the decorating off my list and everything was beautiful! The food was excellent and all of the wait staff and other personnel were very polite and helpful. The food was delicious. The day turned out wonderful despite the rain and later the sun came out and they got to get pictures outside with a beautiful rainbow in the background. Thanks to everyone at Carriage Greens!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Bridgette M

I recently had my wedding at Carriage Greens Country Club in Darien, IL. We booked almost 1 ½ years before our wedding day. We were married on September 30, 2017. From the beginning there were problems. We went through multiple wedding coordinators through the process. The first... Read More major problem was the room we had booked was already double booked. We were forced to change rooms and we specifically chose that room because it fit our guest amount. It ended up working out for the best because our new room- The East West Room is gorgeous! It has large chandeliers and an outdoor deck with lights. Very pretty. We had 90 guests and it fit them all comfortably. They stated it normally holds a lot more than that but I think guests would be extremely crowded. The second major problem was the cake and sweets table what was supposed to be included for a small per person fee. I was told I should go to Costco or Sam’s and buy a fake cake and bring sheet cake instead. Very shady. They did not want to honor the per person fee and stated I would have to pay the difference if we did that. Plus, we would have to pay the 20 % service charge and tax on that. It made no sense! I was enraged. I decided to use my own bakery and not work with them on the cake. I was told that by their General Manager- who is extremely unprofessional and manipulative. She is the problem with that venue.She also yelled at one of my guest extremely loud and stated she can shut down this whole wedding. Furthermore, when we arrived to take pictures the GM was telling my photographer to pick a place in front to take pictures with our grandmas. I specially told them I want to take the grandparents on the golf course to take pictures. The GM worked it out and provided more golf carts but seemed extremely annoyed.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 David S

We just got married on 9/9 and everything was perfect! The food was absolutely amazing and we could not have asked for a better night. The entire process leading up to the wedding went smooth as Jill made sure everything was ready to go! Great communication! Jill and Jennifer... Read More basically acted as our wedding coordinator the night of the wedding to make sure everything went smooth!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Jenny B

Jennifer is amazing. They are a beautiful location, and a great price point. And they will work with you to get what you want.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Pete K

The staff was excellent and worked with us all the way through. They had great ideas that made for an excellent event. We couldn't have been happier and can't think of a better place to have a wedding !!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kate R

Our first impression of Carriage Greens as a potential reception site was fantastic. It only got better from there. I planned a wedding from afar and the staff at Carriage Greens was fabulous in getting back to me with all of my silly questions. Carriage Greens was... Read More accommodating, the food was delicious, and the bar packages offered were outstanding! This is definitely the venue to choose if you like to get the most for your money. We would choose them again if we got to do it all over!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ari C

It was beautiful. Kelly was great, she did everything in her hands to customize for us.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Sara S

Carriage Greens has been a special place for weddings in my family. My mom, older sister, and aunt all used this venue for their receptions. As soon as I was engaged, I knew I wanted to use the m as our reception venue as well! We just got married on Saturday 11/19/2016 and we... Read More had a blast. The venue was beautiful, the room was set up perfectly, everyone was nice and welcoming to our guests. The only reason I am giving this venue a 4 out of 5 stars is only because we had a few bumps along the way before getting to our big day. While turnover does happen, we had the unfortunate experience of going through 3 different wedding coordinators throughout the year of our engagement. The system they were using was not reliable in getting each new coordinators all of the information that was discussed between each person. We had to provide the food we picked twice because it was not written down, we had to keep track and follow up regarding the amounts we still owed since we had shown we paid more than what they were telling us we did, had been promised one pricing package but then was told a higher package was being applied to our wedding and so on. While I know this was just a miscommunication between the three separate people taking over as coordinator and it all was resolved before the wedding, it was something that was frustrating and complicated when it should have been easy. Overall, the experience was wonderful and everything was exactly how we wanted it to be for our big day but it is unfortunate we had to go through a period of time of miscommunications.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kayce M

My sister had her wedding here last month and it was great! The room was decorated beautifully and had an amazing view of the golf course. The food was delicious and the service staff did a wonderful job. We definitely plan to come back for more events!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016

What a wonderful venue. I had many places to choose from for our wedding. So many considerations that affected our decision. In the end we chose Carriage Greens Country Club. This selection came so easily after our first meeting with their staff. They were knowledgeable and... Read More helpful with all my questions and concerns for a perfect day. Kelly and Jennifer made the ceremony and reception a seamless beautiful event. Jackie's assistance with rehearsal and server support was incredible. The price fit perfectly within our budget and the food is really outstanding. The grounds are beautiful and lent toward fantastic pictures. I highly recommend Carriage Greens for your wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

My daughter got married and had her reception at Carriage Greens last weekend. Everything we asked for was there. I really enjoyed the food, fresh and plentiful. I felt like it was more than worth the money we paid. Both Jennifer and Kelly were very helpful and stayed the... Read More entire evening to make sure everything was going well. My wife really appreciated that. I do not normally write reviews, but I was so pleased with everything they did to make my daughters day special deserved a mention. Thank you Jennifer, kelly and the rest of the staff at Carriage Greens.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nancy B

My son lives in Nashville and just got engaged he wants to get married back in Illinois where his family is. This being said I have to do all the leg work for him. I received a tour of Carriage Greens and there was a wedding going on they looked like they were having so much... Read More fun. After talking with Jennifer who is the GM and took the time to give me a tour we are booking here. Carriage Greens has everything he is looking for 51/2 hour open bar that doesn't close during dinner, a beautiful golf course for pictures, and a staff that is willing to go the extra step to help. Also, I had lunch in the restaurant and the food was great.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jeannette m

My daughter just had her wedding here and I was a little worried at first but then we found out they were under new management and they were GREAT!!!! The food was better than at the tasting and i was surprised because there was so many people. Also, they opened up the doors to... Read More this new deck that was not there when we booked with the lights on it was beautiful. Thanks carriage greens your new management and updates were a great idea.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Just got married here and everything was amazing. The staff was upbeat and friendly made it feel like it was really my day and I could have anything I wanted. Also, I took pictures on the golf course and loved that my guest were able to have a drink at the bar instead of... Read More waiting around. THANK YOU CARRIAGE GREENS FOR A GREAT DAY!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Carolyn L

Recently had our daughter's wedding here. The venue is absolutely spectacular and the staff was wonderful to work with. Very helpful and efficient. The menu was very good and affordable.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

The Staff is amazing. They were very flexible with our menu choices and helping us with all of the details. We took pictures on the golf course after our ceremony that turned out amazing. they took us out on golf carts and were very patient. While we were taking photos, our... Read More guests were enjoying appetizers and an open bar. We were able to use the bridal suite to freshen up between pictures and during the reception. All of my guests complimented the food. Affordable but not cheap in any way! The bar was open the entire time during our event and did not shut down during dinner which we had a hard time finding anywhere else. Late night snacks and pizzas kept all of our guests happy as we danced the night away. All around great value for great food and an amazing staff.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Julie O

WOW! What a beautiful venue! Our room overlooked the 18th hole, head chef Adam came out to congratulate us during dinner. Staff and ownership - very professional!!! Great prices and bar package, too. Thank you Adriana!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Sarah W

I had my wedding here on April 30th. Amanda is the absolute best. She is quick to respond, agreeable, and although it rained when we were supposed to use the outdoor pavilion, she helped make the wedding beautiful on the inside. The good was good, the price is great, and I... Read More literally had the best day of my life. If someone is looking for good food, good service, and a good value, go here!

We were so happy we chose Carriage Greens!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Alaina M

We were BEYOND THRILLED with our experience at Carriage Greens! Every little detail was considered, carefully thought out, laid out, explained and cared for. The staff from the service staff, bar tending staff, event coordinators and Amanda in the office were EXCEPTIONAL! They... Read More outdid my expectations! They recently remodeled both of their venue rooms. We were in the EAST WEST room- LOVED THE CARPET! The bridal suite has been remodeled and is GORGEOUS! EVERYONE is still raving about the food and the drinks! Thank you so so so much Carriage Greens!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Jennarose M

I recently had the pleasure of doing a wedding here for a client. All I can say is Amanda was awesome and helped my client every step of the way. She was very detailed understood our vision and helped us execute our ideas. When my clients big day came the staff was VERY... Read More HELPFUL they helped with set up and the overall flow of the night. They stuck to my clients timeline and accommodated all of her needs along with her large bridal party of 25 people! Plus a group of Irish dancers too! Carriage Greens is a very nice place to host an event and I cant wait to work with them and Amanda again!

Everything I could have dreamed of

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Teresa R

Following my first meeting with Amanda at Carriage Greens I knew I was in good hands. She was always readily available, gave amazing suggestions, and helped to make my husband and I's vision for the ballroom come to life. Everything about our experience at CG was perfect. The... Read More service, rooms, and food. The FOOD is to DIE FOR. I had guests talking about the beef medallions for weeks after. If you are looking for a venue that will allow you to stay within budget, has gorgeous rooms, and for people to make your day completely special look no further.

Brian & Adriana Broderick

Welcome to Carriage Greens! We are a family owned business, led by a husband and wife team! When we are not helping you plan your special day we are running around with our three beautiful children, Dennis, Mia & Freddy and family pup Ringo. We truly love what we do and look forward to being part of helping you begin your new life together and create beautiful memories! Come visit us, we live minutes from Carriage Greens and are very flexible with times and days to show you around!