One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies, Vows, & Experience

As an All-Faith/Secular Officiant & Ceremony Coordinator, I write 100% original ceremony scripts & vows based on your love story & beliefs. With high-end Wireless Microphones & a professional sound system, your guests are fully immersed in the experience – hearing every word and cherishing the memory forever. Your ceremony will be unlike any other! >> Services I offer include: - Officiant & Ceremony Design - Vow Writing & Ceremony Consulting - Handcrafted Ceremony Enhancements << Visit my website to learn more about my services, then complete the Contact Form to schedule a FREE consultation: www.CynthiaWithCynthia.com // (786) 925-5891 // [email protected] // Serving Florida, New York, and all destinations!

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tara G

When our friends and family ask, "What was your favourite part of your wedding day?" my husband and I reply, "Our ceremony, hands down!!!". Cynthia created such a beautiful and unique ceremony for us from our own words using her skills to weave together an epic story. There... Read More wasn't a dry eye at the ceremony and even our nearest and dearest learned more about us that day. Our first meeting on Skype was 90 minutes and we both knew she would be be amazing as our officiant. We had the sense that she really cared and wanted to truly get to know us to make an impactful event. Cynthia helped coordinate from a distance as we had a destination wedding. It was super helpful and she referred us to some awesome vendors as well. Cynthia helped design an original, intimate ceremony and was open to our non-traditional ideas. She also shared some great ideas from her experience to help set the tone we wanted. We couldn't have done this without her. She was very respectful of our wishes and had great communication with us throughout the process. Cynthia provided us with every resource we needed for our part in the ceremony development, including some encouragement to open up ?? On the wedding day, she was there early to get set up and organized. She helped keep us comfortable and at ease. She had extra support staff on hand and great equipment for clear audio. Cynthia delivered a dialogue on our wedding day that exceeded our expectations and it was perfect. We truly felt the magic that this rite of passage has to offer as we became husband and wife because of her expertise and charisma. If ever there was someone passionately pursuing what she was born to do, it's Cynthia. Her spirit, sense of humor, creativity and high energy created an unforgettable atmosphere that we and our guests will remember for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Anonymous A

Before I even began the wedding planning process, I knew what was going to be number one on my list: finding an officiant who added a “personal” element to our ceremony. I’ve attended wedding after wedding in which the officiant pronounces names incorrectly, seems not to know... Read More anything about the two people standing before them, is emotionally detached and adds no life to the ceremony, etc. NONE of this is true of Cynthia. On our very first meeting, Cynthia inquired about our love story and took such a genuine interest in who we were and how our lives combined. I honestly felt like she was someone I knew – someone I was related to, even! We had time to complete detailed questionnaires in private, in which she learns even MORE. This also provided the surprise at our ceremony of learning what the other thinks about certain areas of life and love. My now-husband isn’t the most outwardly emotional person ever…so in my first meeting with Cynthia, I remember saying “I want others to see this side of him that only I have seen so far.” And they truly, truly did. Since my wedding, I have received endless compliments on our ceremony and how “loving, personal and real” it was. Cynthia takes the time to WRITE your ceremony – from SCRATCH – rather than just read the same ole’ stuff. She offers ceremony enhancement options, which I also highly recommend looking at. We incorporated handfasting and our charms could not be more “us!” We loved it. Cynthia even sent us the cutest selfie as she overnighted our marriage license the following day! If you are looking for the opposite of a cookie-cutter ceremony, look no further than Cynthia. The value-add she brings is far beyond any price tag. And it’s only the most important day of your life after all, right? ;)

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

There are so many things we can say about this wonderful, beautiful, professional officiant. We started our search for an officiant about a year prior to our wedding date. Cynthia was the second or third person we spoke with and after our meeting, we knew we needed to look no... Read More further. We met and discussed everything from our life as a couple to our families to our vision for the big day. She was so easy to talk to and we left that first meeting feeling like she really got us. As a same-sex couple, it can be hard to find someone who treats you like any other couple and who doesn't turn your wedding into an over the top spectacle and she always made us feel like any other couple would feel getting ready to wed. The preparation process she lays out is amazing. She gets so in depth without being invasive and by the end of it, she has a clear vision of you as a couple which makes her ceremony script so personal. During the year of planning, we had so many questions. As a young, newly engaged couple, we had no idea what was ahead of us and she was on call 24/7 to help. She had recommendations for suit color, flowers, venue options, music, and the list goes on and on and on. Sometimes, we would just call to vent and she would always have an ear to listen. When our wedding weekend came, she was a huge rock and calming force. She came out a day prior to the wedding day and staged our entire wedding. She was so aware and knew when we were getting overwhelmed. Without her, we wouldn't even know how to walk out at the right time. She rehearsed us in both spaces (our rain back-up and our outdoor space) to make sure the entire wedding party was prepared. She also came equipped with a full on sound system, complete with an engineer! On the actual wedding day, she was several hours early. She wanted to make sure she had ample time to check the space, set her speakers and mics up, and get with the DJ to collaborate on music timing for perfect dramatic affect. When me and my husband started hearing her beautiful script, the tears and laughs never stopped. Our entire audience was completely enraptured by her words(and the reason they heard them was because she micd us and had a sound engineer).At the reception, every single guest said we had the best wedding they've every been to. They all saw what we saw from our first meeting with Cynthia, she is an amazing, heartfelt woman, and we were honored to have her marry us. It has been three months, and we are still getting compliments on her services. One of our guests even asked if she could use her for her wedding! To sum this review up, Cynthia is the most passionate, experienced, eloquent officiant we could ever hope for and we would recommend her to any and everyone. We love you Cynthia!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Adreanna N

Where do I start? Cynthia is such an amazing person. I happened to come across her instagram one day so I started following her knowing I needed an Officiant for our wedding. So I looked her up and scrolled through her instagram and I knew we were going to love her. So I... Read More contacted her and we set up a Skype meeting. I never even thought of wanting to look for anyone else to marry us. By the morning we were already signing the contract. Cynthia makes sure your cermony is everything you dreamed of. Her personality is so unique and you can't help but love her!! She helps you with your vows, she sends a a questionnaire to fill out and thats where she works from. EVERYONE at the wedding was talking about Cynthia. And I know for a fact when we renewal our vows we want Cynthia there.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lauren R

I have taken a couple weeks to write this review because I needed to come up with the words. My husband and I had struck out 3 times with interviewing officiants for our wedding. Cynthia was the 4th and final meeting. To say Cynthia is fantastic at her job is the biggest... Read More understatement. She made us feel as if she had known us our whole lives. She appropriately paid tribute to our loved ones in heaven, she handcrafted every sentence of our ceremony, and put together the most perfect vows for my husband and I to say to one another. She is unbelievably professional, personable, and hilarious!!! She paid attention to EVERY detail without making us feel overwhelmed or anxious. She was available to us often and never made us feel like we were asking too much. Our guests RAVED about Cynthia (and they still are). There was not a dry eye in the room during our vows and she captured everything we could have ever wanted. In short, if you don't hire Cynthia as your officiant, it would be the biggest disappointment of your wedding. Cyn, I could never tell you in words how grateful we are to you. You are a MASTER of your practice and we are so lucky to have had you. You were the easiest decision of our planning process :) xoxo, Lauren and Andres Romero

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren F

If 10 stars were available I would have given that as my review. Cynthia just did our daughter's wedding on 10/23/2016. She was simply BRILLIANT!! She immediately put everyone at ease with her calm and almost "lullaby" sounding voice. She told the love story of the couple,... Read More she spoke of the loss of my father/grandfather in a respectful and meaningful way, and added humor at every appropriate moment. My daughter and son in law were nervous when they began their vows, but Cynthia took the time to stop, give them a moment, reassure them, and then they were able to deliver their vows beautifully. She takes control of the ceremony without being controlling or intrusive. The service was an absolute highlight of the wedding. Our guests could not stop commenting to us about how absolutely beautiful it was. I know that Cynthia has performed hundreds of services, but she made us feel like she was a lifelong friend that was doing this just for us. She spoke in intimate detail of the couple, their love, their loss, their cherished dog Bentley, and their love for their family. She is an inspiration in her field, and a true artist. You can very clearly see that she loves what she does. She made our event so very special. We are so grateful to you Cynthia!! Sincerely, Jim and Sandi Finch

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Anne L

My wedding was rescheduled due to a hurricane and I must say when we thought everything was falling apart Cynthia was there to guide us the whole entire way. Cynthia remained positive and honest with us throughout the entire rescheduling process. She even went out of her way to... Read More initiate the rescheduling of all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on board. Besides for being what we call our "Fairy godmother" Cynthia delivered the most amazing ceremony my husband and I could have ever dreamed of. She had all of our guests crying, laughing and they were tuned into the ceremony the whole entire time. My husband and I have been married for exactly 2 weeks and we talk about how we both miss Cynthia. We've discussed wanting to get married all over again just to have her in our lives and complete the entire process again with her. She delivers all of her services plus goes the extra mile for her couples. We wanted a personalized ceremony that reflected us as a couple and we got exactly that and then some. I've been told from many guests that at weddings they usually remember the reception the most, from my guests I have been told that our amazing ceremony matched our beautiful reception and it totally matched us as a couple. Cynthia made this process with her so seamless and positive that she truly made us feel like we were part of her family. Whenever I had any questions for Cynthia she never took longer than a couple of hours to respond to me. I planned my wedding without a wedding planner but I truly feel like Cynthia helped me remain sane throughout the entire process. My husband and I have discussed that in the future when we plan to renew our vows, no matter where we are in this world we will fly Cynthia out and have her officiate our vow renewal. Me saying that I highly recommend Cynthia to another couple sounds like an understatement.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

We used Cynthia for our May wedding and she is just as fabulous as all her reviews say! From our first meeting Cynthia charmed us with her warm and funny personality. She was there for us during the stressful wedding planning process and helped to create the perfect ceremony... Read More that fit us as a couple. She strives to help her couples have a magical and stress free day which i am so grateful for. Highly recommend her as an offcie t!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Rimas F

Cynthia is a breath of fresh air. What she offers is new, important and so needed. I had a pleasure taking part in one of Florida weddings, where RIMAS FILMS was filming an emotional intimate wedding, and Cynthia was the officiant. Her unique speech, made everyone tearful one... Read More moment, and then roaring with laughter, the other. It was beautiful to observe the love circulating in the ceremony and how Cynthia managed to perfectly place it in words, and share it with everyone. The happy couple seemed more in love, if it’s even possible, and the guests were loving the lovely ceremony. Cynthia brought all together and did it with such ease, I was stunned. She is very professional, friendly and experienced. I had an honor working with the amazing Cynthia and look forward to meet again.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kassandra P

Ohhh Cynthia...where do I begin you have become so much more to our family than just the woman who married us. After our engagement, before even booking a venue, we booked Cynthia to marry us. There is not enough space on here to write all the amazing things about this woman!... Read More During the planning process we were blessed with the news that we were expecting our second child and due to the due date and the wedding date being a month apart we had to postpone the wedding! We specifically picked a date around Cynthia's schedule because getting married without her was simply just not an option! Cynthia was able to capture every detail that makes Our love so special. She shared our story in a way that captivated and pulled on the heart strings of every single person who attended the wedding! I received more compliments about her than almost anything at the wedding! There was not a dry eye in the crowd. Thank you for making our day completely unforgettable. - The New McDowells

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Cynthia and we instantly had a connection. My now husband and I felt at ease with her, her personality is amazing. She is warm, caring and funny! Through the whole process, she was there with us She created a ceremony that was completely about us... Read More and how we are as a couple. All of our guests were mesmerized with her work. If she is free for your day, don't even think about it,book her! She will make your wedding ceremony unbelievable beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Keri R

My husband and I were referred to Cynthia by good friends when planning our April 2016 Interfaith (Jewish/Catholic) wedding and she was absolutely the best. Throughout the planning process, she was more than willing to customize every detail to be just what we wanted and was so... Read More easy to communicate with (this was crucial for an extremely busy couple). My husband and I were in complete awe and crying when we read the first draft of our wedding ... and the same for ALL of our guests at the ceremony. Every detail: the timing, the music, the acoustics, and the humor in the ceremony, was perfect. We would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Cynthia!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Kimberly F

I don't know where to begin! Amazingggg! Cynthia is truly a breath of fresh air. My husband and I met with Cynthia about a year before our wedding, usually love at first sight is with your significant other; well for us it was with Cynthia too! Against her suggestion for us to... Read More meet with other officiants and think about exactly what we wanted, we hired Cynthia on the spot! We weren't looking elsewhere, she was exactly who we wanted to share our day with. One who we knew would make our day a memorable one! And that, it definitely was! Her professionalism, character, charm, and humor don't even begin to describe the incredible person she is. Our ceremony was everything we ever wanted and more. Our family and friends are still raving about our wedding! Said "they had never witnessed such a beautiful ceremony"! She allowed my husband and I to really open up about who we truly were and what we really saw in one another, this is what came through most during our heartfelt vows that we exchanged. There is nothing worse than a drawn out, dry, typical wedding ceremony! Brides and grooms out there, if you haven't found the perfect one to lead your special day...well it's because you haven't met Cynthia! I suggest you meet with her, you won't regret it! Tell her Kim and Jon sent you. Cynthia, a million thank yous couldn't thank you enough for making our ceremony everything we wanted and then some. We are truly grateful for you and so happy that our paths crossed! Love and hugs xoxo

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

My wife Kimberly and I met with Cynthia once and knew she would be the best fit for our special day! We clicked within the first few minutes of sitting with her. She just knew exactly what we were looking for and exactly how to convey that into words. She is an extreamly... Read More professional person with a "corky side" that we just fell in love with. From the first meeting to the emails, texts, and phone conversations she help us create the most wonderful ceremony anyone could ever ask for! Cynthia was by far the icing on the cake to our perfect day. We couldn't have asked for a better Officiant, and now friend. Thank you so very much! Anyone looking for a ceremony that your guests will talk about for years to come, needs to consider working with Dr. Rev. Cynthia Capaccio!!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Lauren H

Cynthia is definitely one of a kind! After meeting with a run of the mill officiant and thinking we were going to settle, a friend suggested we get in touch with Cynthia. We knew we wanted her to marry us immediately after meeting with her. She is super passionate about what... Read More she does, and is personally invested in you as a couple. She gives you the tools to write about your fiancé and then turns it into the most beautiful ceremony. We had about 30 people come up to us (including our parents) afterwards and say that it was the BEST ceremony they've ever heard. It was personal, different, and special. From start to finish, Cynthia was amazing to work with and we would do it all again x100!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Shannon B

Where do I even begin?! There are not enough words to describe Cynthia!! From the minute we met her we knew that not only had we hired the best, but we also gained a friend! Our ceremony was amazing!! We laughed and cried and laughed some more! For the entire reception all our... Read More guests talked about was how much they truly enjoyed our ceremony! Even the people from our venue were absolutely blown away.. They said they have never had a ceremony like it! Cynthia, you are truly an amazing person and I cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for us. We were blessed to have met you! You gave us a ceremony that only happens in storybooks. We love you and will never forget you!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Alexis O

We first met Cynthia as she officiated the wedding of our friends. When we saw her walking through the sand at the beach in heels, we knew we had to have her! When it was our turn to get married, Cynthia was the first vendor we booked after securing the date at our venue!... Read More Although she recommended meeting other officiants, we didn't, and would never have gone with anyone else. Cynthia is so much more than an officiant. She tailored our unforgettable ceremony to fit every detail of our lives, and got to know us so well that I still have friends and family asking, "Are you sure you didn't write your own vows?" My husband is not a writer, so in order to get to know him, they spent hours on the phone! Cynthia's dedication to our ceremony was everything we could have dreamed for and more. Not only did she craft the perfect ceremony, she gave us fabulous recommendations for other vendors. She kept saying, "What ELSE can I help you with?" Completely thanks to Cynthia, we also found the perfect DJ. She was always available for gracious and realistic advice. You absolutely must have Cynthia as part of your wedding team. She elevates your wedding from a fun day for your guests to a day they (and of course, you) will never forget. My husband and I cherish our ceremony and vows, and feel so blessed to have been able to cross paths with her!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Jamie C

There aren't enough beautiful words in the world I could think of that could describe how amazing Cynthia is! After all, that's HER job! From the start at our first meeting, we clicked. When we walked out of Dunkin Doughnuts, my then fiance and I looked at each other and... Read More screamed! She is absolutely perfect! We had no desire to meet with another officiant because we no there would be no comparison. Cynthia was absolutely amazing through the entire engagement process with us. Incredibly understanding, patient and kind. She included every bit of Jon and I into our ceremony. Not only did we have a one of a kind ceremony, we had peace of mind. We knew without a doubt that our ceremony would be perfect. No matter WHAT happened! Cynthia, I'll be calling you in 30 years for a vow renewal!!!! Love you girl!

Sweetest woman and best ceremony ever

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Tiffany C

I can't say enough positive things about this woman, her energy is contagious and she has the voice of an angel. Our ceremony was even more spectacular than I could imagine, the whole place was crying! From the moment we met with Cynthia, we knew she had to officiate our... Read More ceremony! Even the plus one's at our wedding that we had never met before complimented our ceremony saying it was the best ceremony they've ever been to and they learned so much about us just from those short 25 minutes. She made the ceremony so special and perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you, Cynthia, you are one amazing person! (we also gained a friend out of this deal too ;)

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Shannon G

The ceremony is the most important, meaningful part of your wedding. You can organize every detail, ship flowers in from across the globe, but the ceremony and vows are what matter the most. You want to have the very best, you want to have the most attentive, caring,... Read More charismatic officiant to make that ceremony come to life. Cynthia is that person. Finding Cynthia was a true gift and I am forever thankful that she was the person to be by our side and lead us into marriage. She has truly left a footprint in our hearts.

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Cynthia was more than we could have ever hoped for as our wedding officiate. From the very first phone call we knew she was the one for us. She not only made us feel relaxed and calm about our wedding, she also helped to make our ceremony perfect. Even with all the "numerous"... Read More changes we made to our vows, she was always so attentive and guided us through the entire process. Everyone that attended told us afterwards that it was the most amazing wedding they have ever attended. Thank you Cynthia for giving us such a beautiful memory!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Absolutely PERFECT! Cynthia was the officiant for my wife and I's wedding on September 5th, 2015. For any readers, please note, there is no exaggeration in what I write. She was AMAZING! It would not have been such a perfect day if it was not for her. We looked into... Read More several different officiants, and could not be more over joyed with our decision to go with Cynthia! Our wedding consisted of around 130 guests, and More than half the attendees made it a point to come up to us, and tell us just how amazing our officiant Cynthia was. Her voice was literally compared to a "Disney Princess" by some of our guests! Cynthia is one of the nicest and friendliest people we have ever worked with! She continuously cared for our concerns and our feelings, constantly trying to better our special day. She made the day fun, and romantic, and much more meaningful than we could have dreamed of! She customized our ceremony from start to finish, and integrated real life stories about my wife and I to connect our guests better with our love story. Cynthia also helped us write/organize our vows for each other, and we are STILL receiving endless compliments! Any future "Bride & Groom" to be's out there, I implore you to go with Cynthia!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015

I had hardly been to any wedding before my own, so I really had no idea what I was looking for in an officiant, but I knew for certain I had found it when I met Cynthia! Cynthia created a completely personalized ceremony that really told our story. And she helps you write your... Read More own vows too! There were no dry eyes during our ceremony! We received so many compliments on our ceremony. Before meeting Cynthia and my own wedding, when I thought about wedding ceremonies I thought they just needed to have the essentials to get the job done. I am so happy though that I met Cynthia and learned how beautiful a wedding ceremony could be. And even more than the delivery of an absolutely amazing ceremony, Cynthia is so helpful with the wedding process as a whole. She recommended other vendors, music, (Oh, and Cynthia can work music into your ceremony as if you were in a movie!), and is just there for you! Which for me, as someone with not a lot of wedding experience and someone brand new to the area, this was really important. Cynthia is someone you feel connected to the moment you meet her. Her bubbly personality and enthusiasm are so radiant and contagious. All of my bridesmaids were saying even before the ceremony started, but just by meeting Cynthia before, how they wanted her to marry them too, even if they were still single and from out of state! Oh, and if you’re on the fence about doing your own vows—do it! Speaking as a bride, I can’t express how beautiful and touching it was to hear my then-fiancé read his vows to me. They were so genuine and from the heart, and I know he would not have had the courage to have done that without Cynthia’s help. In his words, “No I wouldn’t have, there’s no way!” without Cynthia. When you're looking for an officiant, you might be thinking anyone can be ordained online or you can use a notary or justice of the peace to save money, but trust me! Our wedding ceremony was the most magical moment of my life so far.

Best decision we made!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Krista S

Hiring Cynthia as our officiant was the best decision we made for our wedding! From the very first time we spoke, we connected. Cynthia is one of the greatest people we have ever met and is even greater as an officiant. She was so attentive and responsive and really made us feel... Read More special. Our ceremony was one-of-a-kind and super personal, which was exactly what we wanted. Everyone who met her raved about how much they loved her. We had a beach wedding and Cynthia was kind enough to chase off men in speedos to help ensure that we had the most perfect wedding ever. I cannot recommend her enough for anyone wanting a sweet, personal, and BEAUTIFUL ceremony. Please give Cynthia a call, I promise you won't be sorry! She is truly gifted!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Skye C

My husband and I cannot say enough of wonderful things about Cynthia! We immediately felt at ease with her from our first meeting. Her warmth and happiness was abundantly obvious in every interaction we had with her. I cannot imagine anyone else working as hard as she did to... Read More ensure that we had the perfect ceremony during the planning process, and she was always available to answer any questions or concerns we had. She had us fill out separate questionnaires about ourselves and our relationship. Our answers helped her create our ceremony, and the result was fabulous, but I think the process was even more important. It gave both of us an opportunity to sit down and focus on our relationship, which is surprisingly difficult in the middle of wedding planning if you don’t force yourselves to do it. It gave us the time to appreciate why we were making the commitment we decided to make, remember and focus on some of the most important memories from our relationship, consider what, exactly, we were promising to one another, and why we had chosen one another as our other half. Cynthia helped us keep everything in perspective and focus more on our relationship than on the random events that grate on people’s nerves before and during a wedding. On our actual wedding day, Cynthia was there early to calm our nerves and ensure our happiness. She gave us some of the best wedding day advice ever…carve out some time alone before the ceremony. Cynthia even stood guard at the door to make sure that people left us alone, and we didn’t pay for “security services” in her asking price. The ceremony was perfectly us – Cynthia opened with quotes from our favorite movies and books and tailored the ceremony so that it had the balanced vibe of humor and sentimentality that we were looking for. Who else can open a ceremony with “Mawwige (from The Princess Bride), and end with lyrics from Nightmare Before Christmas? In addition to the ceremony, Cynthia’s assistance with writing the vows was of immeasurable worth. She drafted vows for us from the questionnaire answers, and we tweaked them to match our exact desires. All of our guests raved about the ceremony and vows at the reception, and over a month after our wedding, they are still raving about them. Cynthia worked wonderfully with all of our vendors, and even already knew the people at our venue. We don’t just recommend Cynthia to our friends; we tell them they have to meet her. If you can sit with her for five minutes and not feel the energy, love, and passion she brings to her craft, then you should have yourself checked for a pulse.

Dr. Rev. Cynthia Capaccio

*** PLEASE EMAIL me DIRECTLY at [email protected] *** Do NOT contact me via this website (I rarely receive the auto-messages). Please email me or visit my website to contact me. Thank you. I look forward to bringing your dream wedding ceremony to life! *** Ceremonies with Cynthia was founded by Dr. Reverend Cynthia Capaccio, a wedding officiant for all faiths and non-religious couples.