One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies, Vows, & Experience

As an All-Faith/Secular Officiant & Ceremony Coordinator, I write 100% original ceremony scripts & vows based on your love story & beliefs. With Wireless Lavaliere Mics discreetly hidden on Both of you & a professional sound system with BOSE speakers, your guests are fully immersed in the experience – hearing every word and cherishing the memory forever. Your ceremony & photos will be unlike any other! (NO ugly mic or stand in the way!) >> Services include: - Officiant & Ceremony Design - Vow Writing & Ceremony Consulting - Handcrafted Ceremony Enhancements << Visit my website to learn more about my services, then complete the Contact Form to schedule a FREE consultation: www.CeremoniesWithCynthia.com // (786) 925-5891 // [email protected] // Serving All Destinations

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Marisa M

Well, I've been sitting on this review for a few weeks now because I truly don't know if I can put into words how wonderful Cynthia is. I spoke to a few people before speaking to her. Our first conversation over the phone was two hours and that was my special moment. For the... Read More first time I was able to ENVISION our ceremony! She was there for me the entire process answering any and all questions. Our ceremony was perfect, our guests were amazed at how personal and intimate the ceremony was! Also, more than FIVE people complimented her voice lol! I had an outdoor ceremony planned for 5:30. It started raining at 4:55 and cynthia, the venue and my wedding planner busted their butts to make it perfect & move the entire Thing inside. I wasn't even worried they were so wonderful I trusted them! I would suggest Cynthia to everyone!!! WE LOVE HER!!! She's so special and made our day perfect!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Briana S

I am reviewing Cynthia a whole year from our wedding date because this needs to be said: PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT OUR CEREMONY TO THIS DAY. With all the anniversary wishes we have received, people kept mentioning how beautiful the ceremony was, all thanks to Cynthia's... Read More beautiful words, and the delivery of her associate, Val (Cynthia was already booked for another wedding... no surprise, she is FANTASTIC). From the day we met Cynthia to discuss the details, we knew she was the one to officiate. Her personality radiates beauty, compassion, and warmth. In a business sense, she lsitened to what we wanted out of the ceremony. Her pre-wedding surveys offer a unique way to incorporate all the small, unique aspects of your relationship, such as inside jokes, first-times (dates, kisses, etc) into these beautifully worded vows. Whether you are religious or not (I am not, my husband is), she can incorporate all beliefs fluidly. For our anniversary yesterday, my husband and I re-read our vows that Cynthia beautifully wrote for us, and we cried just has hard as we did on our wedding day. Her words have such an effect. Long story short, you would be crazy to not choose Ceremonies with Cynthia. If I could rate her 100 stars, I would. THANK YOU CYNTHIA!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Tasha G

I put off finding an officiant for a very long time, went through the church and they require ridiculous amounts of counselling and with planning a wedding and us been together for about 8 years prior to deciding to get married this was ridiculous. So I searched and searched and... Read More prayed that the right person for our very special event would come along, I wanted someone who would not only entertain my guest but make them feel happy with tears of joy and full the room with love and all that represented my husband and I. I also wanted someone to have the necessary equipment sp that my guests wpuld feel like they were not missing a thing even from in back of the room. Well, I found her through Google and fell in Love! I know this seems crazy but she didn't look like the typical boring old guy or woman standing with us, and for thatbinwas greatful. She is beautiful, spunky, full of love and laughter, very intelligent, patient, will go the extra mile, and has the voice of an Angel! We did a video chat with her to meet her and I felt like we had known her forever and just had not seen each other in years. She was amazing. She was helping me get ready, helping my husband and my boys get ready for the ceremony. She had just what I needed, extra hair spray, extra bobby pins, and all that I needed to help me get through all the nervousness of our wedding. Simply amazing. During the ceremony she was prepared with cutely folded tissues which were much needed. She delivered an amazing story of my husband and I. Everything was smooth sailing. Small details were rehersed so that we wouldn't make any mistakes. It seems so easy but it's like a play, you need to be prepared and have everyone in the party aware and on board prior to the ceremony. She did Everything! I recommend her for anyone who wants to have an amazing ceremony to last in your memory for a lifetime! We love you Cynthia. I will come looking for you when my boys are ready to get married!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Amanda C

Cynthia is FANTASTIC. She was the first officiant that my then fiance and I met with and we knew then that we needed to have her do the ceremony. We clicked with her right away and loved everything that she was about. We loved that our ceremony was hand crafted using our love... Read More story. Every time she would send us a piece to review, I would cry because it was so beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. Everyone loved our ceremony and kept giving us compliments the whole evening. She helped us incorporate special traditions into our ceremony and provided us with a keepsake of our ceremony. I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Melissa B

From the moment we met at Starbucks it was love at first sight! My husband and I just fell in love with her. Cynthia is so passionate about what she does, she is an amazing writer and supporter. She walks you through writing your own vows and making the most important part of... Read More the wedding unforgettable. She is a complete professional and dealt with any small issues we came across with grace. So many of my guests complimented on our touching and heartfelt ceremony and there wasn't a dry eye in the place... people really felt our love which was exactly what I wanted. Thank you Cyn for helping us create our dream ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kristina B

Cynthia is the absolute best!! Our ceremony was the most memorable part of the entire wedding. We still have friends asking who our officiant was and how we found her. She's also a pro at covering a variety of marriages - my husband and I have different religious backgrounds,... Read More but she managed to make the ceremony significant and meaningful without offending family on either side. She truly cares about each couple she works with and the passion shows.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Adreanna N

Where do I start? Cynthia is such an amazing person. I happened to come across her instagram one day so I started following her knowing I needed an Officiant for our wedding. So I looked her up and scrolled through her instagram and I knew we were going to love her. So I... Read More contacted her and we set up a Skype meeting. I never even thought of wanting to look for anyone else to marry us. By the morning we were already signing the contract. Cynthia makes sure your cermony is everything you dreamed of. Her personality is so unique and you can't help but love her!! She helps you with your vows, she sends a a questionnaire to fill out and thats where she works from. EVERYONE at the wedding was talking about Cynthia. And I know for a fact when we renewal our vows we want Cynthia there.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lauren R

I have taken a couple weeks to write this review because I needed to come up with the words. My husband and I had struck out 3 times with interviewing officiants for our wedding. Cynthia was the 4th and final meeting. To say Cynthia is fantastic at her job is the biggest... Read More understatement. She made us feel as if she had known us our whole lives. She appropriately paid tribute to our loved ones in heaven, she handcrafted every sentence of our ceremony, and put together the most perfect vows for my husband and I to say to one another. She is unbelievably professional, personable, and hilarious!!! She paid attention to EVERY detail without making us feel overwhelmed or anxious. She was available to us often and never made us feel like we were asking too much. Our guests RAVED about Cynthia (and they still are). There was not a dry eye in the room during our vows and she captured everything we could have ever wanted. In short, if you don't hire Cynthia as your officiant, it would be the biggest disappointment of your wedding. Cyn, I could never tell you in words how grateful we are to you. You are a MASTER of your practice and we are so lucky to have had you. You were the easiest decision of our planning process :) xoxo, Lauren and Andres Romero

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren F

If 10 stars were available I would have given that as my review. Cynthia just did our daughter's wedding on 10/23/2016. She was simply BRILLIANT!! She immediately put everyone at ease with her calm and almost "lullaby" sounding voice. She told the love story of the couple,... Read More she spoke of the loss of my father/grandfather in a respectful and meaningful way, and added humor at every appropriate moment. My daughter and son in law were nervous when they began their vows, but Cynthia took the time to stop, give them a moment, reassure them, and then they were able to deliver their vows beautifully. She takes control of the ceremony without being controlling or intrusive. The service was an absolute highlight of the wedding. Our guests could not stop commenting to us about how absolutely beautiful it was. I know that Cynthia has performed hundreds of services, but she made us feel like she was a lifelong friend that was doing this just for us. She spoke in intimate detail of the couple, their love, their loss, their cherished dog Bentley, and their love for their family. She is an inspiration in her field, and a true artist. You can very clearly see that she loves what she does. She made our event so very special. We are so grateful to you Cynthia!! Sincerely, Jim and Sandi Finch

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Anne L

My wedding was rescheduled due to a hurricane and I must say when we thought everything was falling apart Cynthia was there to guide us the whole entire way. Cynthia remained positive and honest with us throughout the entire rescheduling process. She even went out of her way to... Read More initiate the rescheduling of all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on board. Besides for being what we call our "Fairy godmother" Cynthia delivered the most amazing ceremony my husband and I could have ever dreamed of. She had all of our guests crying, laughing and they were tuned into the ceremony the whole entire time. My husband and I have been married for exactly 2 weeks and we talk about how we both miss Cynthia. We've discussed wanting to get married all over again just to have her in our lives and complete the entire process again with her. She delivers all of her services plus goes the extra mile for her couples. We wanted a personalized ceremony that reflected us as a couple and we got exactly that and then some. I've been told from many guests that at weddings they usually remember the reception the most, from my guests I have been told that our amazing ceremony matched our beautiful reception and it totally matched us as a couple. Cynthia made this process with her so seamless and positive that she truly made us feel like we were part of her family. Whenever I had any questions for Cynthia she never took longer than a couple of hours to respond to me. I planned my wedding without a wedding planner but I truly feel like Cynthia helped me remain sane throughout the entire process. My husband and I have discussed that in the future when we plan to renew our vows, no matter where we are in this world we will fly Cynthia out and have her officiate our vow renewal. Me saying that I highly recommend Cynthia to another couple sounds like an understatement.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tara G

When our friends and family ask, "What was your favourite part of your wedding day?" my husband and I reply, "Our ceremony, hands down!!!". Cynthia created such a beautiful and unique ceremony for us from our own words using her skills to weave together an epic story. There... Read More wasn't a dry eye at the ceremony and even our nearest and dearest learned more about us that day. Our first meeting on Skype was 90 minutes and we both knew she would be be amazing as our officiant. We had the sense that she really cared and wanted to truly get to know us to make an impactful event. Cynthia helped coordinate from a distance as we had a destination wedding. It was super helpful and she referred us to some awesome vendors as well. Cynthia helped design an original, intimate ceremony and was open to our non-traditional ideas. She also shared some great ideas from her experience to help set the tone we wanted. We couldn't have done this without her. She was very respectful of our wishes and had great communication with us throughout the process. Cynthia provided us with every resource we needed for our part in the ceremony development, including some encouragement to open up ?? On the wedding day, she was there early to get set up and organized. She helped keep us comfortable and at ease. She had extra support staff on hand and great equipment for clear audio. Cynthia delivered a dialogue on our wedding day that exceeded our expectations and it was perfect. We truly felt the magic that this rite of passage has to offer as we became husband and wife because of her expertise and charisma. If ever there was someone passionately pursuing what she was born to do, it's Cynthia. Her spirit, sense of humor, creativity and high energy created an unforgettable atmosphere that we and our guests will remember for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

We used Cynthia for our May wedding and she is just as fabulous as all her reviews say! From our first meeting Cynthia charmed us with her warm and funny personality. She was there for us during the stressful wedding planning process and helped to create the perfect ceremony... Read More that fit us as a couple. She strives to help her couples have a magical and stress free day which i am so grateful for. Highly recommend her as an offcie t!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Rimas F

Cynthia is a breath of fresh air. What she offers is new, important and so needed. I had a pleasure taking part in one of Florida weddings, where RIMAS FILMS was filming an emotional intimate wedding, and Cynthia was the officiant. Her unique speech, made everyone tearful one... Read More moment, and then roaring with laughter, the other. It was beautiful to observe the love circulating in the ceremony and how Cynthia managed to perfectly place it in words, and share it with everyone. The happy couple seemed more in love, if it’s even possible, and the guests were loving the lovely ceremony. Cynthia brought all together and did it with such ease, I was stunned. She is very professional, friendly and experienced. I had an honor working with the amazing Cynthia and look forward to meet again.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kassandra P

Ohhh Cynthia...where do I begin you have become so much more to our family than just the woman who married us. After our engagement, before even booking a venue, we booked Cynthia to marry us. There is not enough space on here to write all the amazing things about this woman!... Read More During the planning process we were blessed with the news that we were expecting our second child and due to the due date and the wedding date being a month apart we had to postpone the wedding! We specifically picked a date around Cynthia's schedule because getting married without her was simply just not an option! Cynthia was able to capture every detail that makes Our love so special. She shared our story in a way that captivated and pulled on the heart strings of every single person who attended the wedding! I received more compliments about her than almost anything at the wedding! There was not a dry eye in the crowd. Thank you for making our day completely unforgettable. - The New McDowells

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Cynthia and we instantly had a connection. My now husband and I felt at ease with her, her personality is amazing. She is warm, caring and funny! Through the whole process, she was there with us She created a ceremony that was completely about us... Read More and how we are as a couple. All of our guests were mesmerized with her work. If she is free for your day, don't even think about it,book her! She will make your wedding ceremony unbelievable beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Keri R

My husband and I were referred to Cynthia by good friends when planning our April 2016 Interfaith (Jewish/Catholic) wedding and she was absolutely the best. Throughout the planning process, she was more than willing to customize every detail to be just what we wanted and was so... Read More easy to communicate with (this was crucial for an extremely busy couple). My husband and I were in complete awe and crying when we read the first draft of our wedding ... and the same for ALL of our guests at the ceremony. Every detail: the timing, the music, the acoustics, and the humor in the ceremony, was perfect. We would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Cynthia!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Kimberly F

I don't know where to begin! Amazingggg! Cynthia is truly a breath of fresh air. My husband and I met with Cynthia about a year before our wedding, usually love at first sight is with your significant other; well for us it was with Cynthia too! Against her suggestion for us to... Read More meet with other officiants and think about exactly what we wanted, we hired Cynthia on the spot! We weren't looking elsewhere, she was exactly who we wanted to share our day with. One who we knew would make our day a memorable one! And that, it definitely was! Her professionalism, character, charm, and humor don't even begin to describe the incredible person she is. Our ceremony was everything we ever wanted and more. Our family and friends are still raving about our wedding! Said "they had never witnessed such a beautiful ceremony"! She allowed my husband and I to really open up about who we truly were and what we really saw in one another, this is what came through most during our heartfelt vows that we exchanged. There is nothing worse than a drawn out, dry, typical wedding ceremony! Brides and grooms out there, if you haven't found the perfect one to lead your special day...well it's because you haven't met Cynthia! I suggest you meet with her, you won't regret it! Tell her Kim and Jon sent you. Cynthia, a million thank yous couldn't thank you enough for making our ceremony everything we wanted and then some. We are truly grateful for you and so happy that our paths crossed! Love and hugs xoxo

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

My wife Kimberly and I met with Cynthia once and knew she would be the best fit for our special day! We clicked within the first few minutes of sitting with her. She just knew exactly what we were looking for and exactly how to convey that into words. She is an extreamly... Read More professional person with a "corky side" that we just fell in love with. From the first meeting to the emails, texts, and phone conversations she help us create the most wonderful ceremony anyone could ever ask for! Cynthia was by far the icing on the cake to our perfect day. We couldn't have asked for a better Officiant, and now friend. Thank you so very much! Anyone looking for a ceremony that your guests will talk about for years to come, needs to consider working with Dr. Rev. Cynthia Capaccio!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Anonymous A

Before I even began the wedding planning process, I knew what was going to be number one on my list: finding an officiant who added a “personal” element to our ceremony. I’ve attended wedding after wedding in which the officiant pronounces names incorrectly, seems not to know... Read More anything about the two people standing before them, is emotionally detached and adds no life to the ceremony, etc. NONE of this is true of Cynthia. On our very first meeting, Cynthia inquired about our love story and took such a genuine interest in who we were and how our lives combined. I honestly felt like she was someone I knew – someone I was related to, even! We had time to complete detailed questionnaires in private, in which she learns even MORE. This also provided the surprise at our ceremony of learning what the other thinks about certain areas of life and love. My now-husband isn’t the most outwardly emotional person ever…so in my first meeting with Cynthia, I remember saying “I want others to see this side of him that only I have seen so far.” And they truly, truly did. Since my wedding, I have received endless compliments on our ceremony and how “loving, personal and real” it was. Cynthia takes the time to WRITE your ceremony – from SCRATCH – rather than just read the same ole’ stuff. She offers ceremony enhancement options, which I also highly recommend looking at. We incorporated handfasting and our charms could not be more “us!” We loved it. Cynthia even sent us the cutest selfie as she overnighted our marriage license the following day! If you are looking for the opposite of a cookie-cutter ceremony, look no further than Cynthia. The value-add she brings is far beyond any price tag. And it’s only the most important day of your life after all, right? ;)

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Lauren H

Cynthia is definitely one of a kind! After meeting with a run of the mill officiant and thinking we were going to settle, a friend suggested we get in touch with Cynthia. We knew we wanted her to marry us immediately after meeting with her. She is super passionate about what... Read More she does, and is personally invested in you as a couple. She gives you the tools to write about your fiancé and then turns it into the most beautiful ceremony. We had about 30 people come up to us (including our parents) afterwards and say that it was the BEST ceremony they've ever heard. It was personal, different, and special. From start to finish, Cynthia was amazing to work with and we would do it all again x100!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Shannon B

Where do I even begin?! There are not enough words to describe Cynthia!! From the minute we met her we knew that not only had we hired the best, but we also gained a friend! Our ceremony was amazing!! We laughed and cried and laughed some more! For the entire reception all our... Read More guests talked about was how much they truly enjoyed our ceremony! Even the people from our venue were absolutely blown away.. They said they have never had a ceremony like it! Cynthia, you are truly an amazing person and I cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for us. We were blessed to have met you! You gave us a ceremony that only happens in storybooks. We love you and will never forget you!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Alexis O

We first met Cynthia as she officiated the wedding of our friends. When we saw her walking through the sand at the beach in heels, we knew we had to have her! When it was our turn to get married, Cynthia was the first vendor we booked after securing the date at our venue!... Read More Although she recommended meeting other officiants, we didn't, and would never have gone with anyone else. Cynthia is so much more than an officiant. She tailored our unforgettable ceremony to fit every detail of our lives, and got to know us so well that I still have friends and family asking, "Are you sure you didn't write your own vows?" My husband is not a writer, so in order to get to know him, they spent hours on the phone! Cynthia's dedication to our ceremony was everything we could have dreamed for and more. Not only did she craft the perfect ceremony, she gave us fabulous recommendations for other vendors. She kept saying, "What ELSE can I help you with?" Completely thanks to Cynthia, we also found the perfect DJ. She was always available for gracious and realistic advice. You absolutely must have Cynthia as part of your wedding team. She elevates your wedding from a fun day for your guests to a day they (and of course, you) will never forget. My husband and I cherish our ceremony and vows, and feel so blessed to have been able to cross paths with her!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Jamie C

There aren't enough beautiful words in the world I could think of that could describe how amazing Cynthia is! After all, that's HER job! From the start at our first meeting, we clicked. When we walked out of Dunkin Doughnuts, my then fiance and I looked at each other and... Read More screamed! She is absolutely perfect! We had no desire to meet with another officiant because we no there would be no comparison. Cynthia was absolutely amazing through the entire engagement process with us. Incredibly understanding, patient and kind. She included every bit of Jon and I into our ceremony. Not only did we have a one of a kind ceremony, we had peace of mind. We knew without a doubt that our ceremony would be perfect. No matter WHAT happened! Cynthia, I'll be calling you in 30 years for a vow renewal!!!! Love you girl!

Sweetest woman and best ceremony ever

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Tiffany C

I can't say enough positive things about this woman, her energy is contagious and she has the voice of an angel. Our ceremony was even more spectacular than I could imagine, the whole place was crying! From the moment we met with Cynthia, we knew she had to officiate our... Read More ceremony! Even the plus one's at our wedding that we had never met before complimented our ceremony saying it was the best ceremony they've ever been to and they learned so much about us just from those short 25 minutes. She made the ceremony so special and perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you, Cynthia, you are one amazing person! (we also gained a friend out of this deal too ;)

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Shannon G

The ceremony is the most important, meaningful part of your wedding. You can organize every detail, ship flowers in from across the globe, but the ceremony and vows are what matter the most. You want to have the very best, you want to have the most attentive, caring,... Read More charismatic officiant to make that ceremony come to life. Cynthia is that person. Finding Cynthia was a true gift and I am forever thankful that she was the person to be by our side and lead us into marriage. She has truly left a footprint in our hearts.

Dr. Rev. Cynthia Capaccio

*** PLEASE EMAIL me DIRECTLY at [email protected] *** Do NOT contact me via this website (I rarely receive the auto-messages). Please email me or visit my website to contact me. Thank you. I look forward to bringing your dream wedding ceremony to life! *** Ceremonies with Cynthia was founded by Dr. Reverend Cynthia Capaccio, a wedding officiant for all faiths and non-religious couples.