Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

25 Sutton Ave, Oxford, MA New England (508) 731-6600

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jillian B

Champagne Toast was fabulous to work with from beginning to end. Our wedding (10/7/17) would not have been the same without Ken, he is great DJ and made sure everything was perfect and run smoothly. He made sure we ran on time throughout the reception instructing us on what to... Read More do next throughout the evening. He did a great job keeping the party on the dance floor! The uplighting looked great - it really added to the overall appearance of the room. And we got everything for a great price. Thank you Champagne Toast!!! We are so glad we chose you!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Stephanie O

f we could give Brian twenty-five stars we would. We will recommend him to all our friends that are getting married. He was so calm and helpful through the whole engagement and planning process and our wedding was a huge hit because of him. People are still coming up to us, two... Read More months later to tell us how much fun they had and how they never left the dance floor. Brian knew how to keep the party going and was so considerate to check in with my husband and me to keep us updated throughout the night. Trust me, if you hire Brian, your wedding will be amazing.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Laura O

We had a great experience with Ken! The online tool was easy to use for planning and picking out music. Ken answered any questions we had and worked with my husband to mix two songs for his mother-son dance. We received so many compliments on our music and our guests said they... Read More didn't notice the DJ at all! Professional and very fairly priced. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Alicia G

Brian Plouffe is the man!! There isn’t much more that has to be said. Everyone at our wedding danced the whole time and commented on how great the music was. The music was geared toward the younger and older ages. We had an account on the Champagne toast website where we were... Read More able to personalize our wedding day as much or as little as possible. We let brian kinda just go with the vibe of the night. But he did play a couple requests. The flow of the ceremony and reception was smooth and easy. Highly recommend this company. So happy we decided to use them !!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Sarah W

Ken and Don are great, absolute professionals with a personal touch and you feel like they really care about you. They are friendly, detail-oriented, flexible, and super helpful in the week leading up to the big day and day-of.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lauren L

Champagne Toast was great to work with and made it so easy throughout the whole wedding planning process. We had Ken as our DJ on our wedding day and he kept people on the dance floor all night long! Our guests gave us a lot of compliments that Ken did a great job and they loved... Read More all the music that was played. Champagne Toast has an online system where you can make a music library of all the songs you want played and that's how the DJs figure out what types of music you like and want played. This was really great to make sure all the music we love to dance to was prioritized on the list. Ken really kept the whole night running smooth and kept us and the wedding planner in the loop with him throughout the entire evening to make sure everything stayed on schedule as planned. Definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Mark M

Man, our DJ was the best (Brian). My wife and I have been to weddings before, with really great DJs, and really bad ones. Brian really did an excellent job. He met with us virtually because we were coming from out of town, and walked us through the entire process a head of time.... Read More He was very accommodating to our music requests, and made excellent suggestions as well. Not only was he a great DJ, but the lighting was awesome, and he really got the crowd to dance right away, which was much appreciated. I'd recommend Brian and Champagne toasts to anyone looking to book a great DJ around Boston.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Rose J

Brian of Champagne Toast was our DJ for both our ceremony and reception at the Publick House and we can't say enough good things about him! Before we were even engaged, my husband and I spent a lot of time thinking about the music we’d want for our ceremony and reception and had... Read More a long list ready. We were able to add most of our song choices to Champagne Toast’s planning website and Brian was able to accommodate our more offbeat choices that weren’t already on the site. He totally understood where we were coming from with our music taste (including a lot of ‘60s – ‘80s music) and we received so many compliments from our guests, who kept the dance floor full (even though the wedding was on a Sunday afternoon). We also didn’t want a DJ who spent too much time talking/trying to rev up the crowd, and Brian respected that. He was able to deal with a few last-minute changes easily, and even handled a slightly sticky situation with a family member's song request that was on our do-not-play list gracefully. Thank you, Brian and Champagne Toast, for helping make our day incredible!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Julie N

Choosing Champagne Toast as our DJs was one of the best decisions we made planning our wedding. Brian was the DJ for our wedding and he was great. Guests came to us after the wedding and literally told us “your DJ was amazing”. The best thing about Brian was he met with us... Read More multiple times leading up to the wedding to go over everything, addressed our concerns and made sure everything was just right. He worked hard to incorporate what we wanted and also took the time to offer his advice on the things we weren't sure about. We really can’t say enough, thank you Champagne Toast!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Amanda L

We got married 6.30.17 and it would never have been so fun without Brian. He is very easy to work with and made sure the day stayed organized as well as creating such a fun party! I highly recommend champagne toast!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Shannen M

Ken and Don from Champagne Toast both were DJ's at my wedding! They provided all of the music/mics and speakers for my ceremony and ran the whole show for the reception flawlessly! I would/will recommend them over and over again! They were so much fun and we were able to dance... Read More the night away into our future! Thank you Ken & Don for an amazing night that I will NEVER forget!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lauren S

Brian absolutely killed it at our wedding. From the first time Matt and I met with him until the day of the wedding, he was so detail-oriented, provided great insight into specific songs and timing, and made the process so easy for us. He accommodated us in every way possible.... Read More Brian is such an energetic and positive guy, he certainly had a huge part in our incredible wedding day. The guests loved the playlist and were dancing all night. He got my husband dancing ALL night (which isn't easy!) and I would highly recommend Champagne Toast to DJ any wedding. My father was marrying my husband and I, and Brian did such a great job walking him through the process of how it would happen and sound. Truly appreciate everything that he did.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Janell L

Champagne Toast was the best choice for a DJ! They were so easy to work with and are genuinely nice people! Ken and Don were there every step of the way to answer any questions and helped me create the best wedding playlist! The actual wedding was the best party/dance party! Our... Read More guests were dancing before dinner and kept going until the last song! I owe that to champagne toast and I can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding the best day ever!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Julia O

We loved having Brian as the DJ for our wedding! From our first meeting with him, to our last dance, he was professional and detail-oriented. He gave great suggestions when we needed help picking songs for key moments, and was able to accommodate all our requests (even songs... Read More that are special to us that he wasn't too familiar with!) He frequently checked in with us throughout the reception and made sure everyone was having a blast! We would highly recommend Brian and Champagne Toast to anyone in need of a wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Jaime H

Ken was our DJ for our November '16 wedding at Pleasant Valley. He was amazing! Ever since our first meeting with him I knew he was going to be great. He made sure our guests were dancing non-stop throughout the night. We had a hefty list of songs we wanted played and he made... Read More sure to play almost all of them throughout the night. We changed our "last song" at the very last minute and he was able to pull it off within seconds. I can't say enough good things about Ken & Champagne Toast! Thanks for making our wedding so memorable!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Stephanie R

These guys are class acts all the way. Extremely professional and accommodating and truly fun to be around. Ken was our DJ day of but Brian helped throughout the process and was on site to help aid the music during our ceremony. They are both amazing guys with a passion for what... Read More they do. Ken could not have been easier or more fun to work with. He seamlessly edited 2 songs together that my dad wanted us to dance to. It was perfect. He kept the music going all night to the point I could not get off the dance floor and barely got any pictures taken of me elsewhere. Brian was incredibly helpful throughout the process but especially on site at our wedding ceremony. He came early to set up and make sure everything went perfectly. I cannot say enough good things about this company and these two gentleman in particular.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Alicia B

We had Ken as our DJ for our wedding. He was awesome! I wanted a particular song to walk down the aisle to, but the tempo was too fast, so he slowed it down and it sounded perfect! He also was able to accommodate our last minute decision to do a garter re-apply after we told him... Read More we would not be doing one. I especially liked how he took a photo of the groom and I during our photo shoot, printed the photo on site, made us a CD with all of our wedding music on it, and presented it to us AT our wedding reception with the photo on the cover! Great DJ!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Catelyn S

Brian was amazing! Nothing but good things to say! My husband and I had a few obscure songs that we wanted at our reception but Brian had all of them ready to go. He was great at communicated with both of us during the reception. We had the best time and our guest keep... Read More commenting on how great Brian was!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kelli H

CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS! Brian was AMAZING! Easy and fun to work with, practically a mind reader. Knew every single song we wanted and was able to make amazing suggestions when we were stuck. His attention to detail made our day happen without a hitch. I literally can't... Read More say enough. THE UPLIGHTING!!! He stole us for a moment and let us choose the EXACT color and, oh yeah, THEY CHANGE COLOR WITH THE BEAT OF THE SONG!!! It was THE COOLEST thing I've even seen at a wedding. And the CD he made us with our picture on the cover and all of the songs we used throughout our day is one of my favorite mementos from our wedding day. We had a mix of young and old and he got EVERYONE dancing and everyone STAYED dancing the entire night! It was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Nicole A

Champagne Toast was the DJ/emcee for our wedding and reception and they were fantastic! They made some excellent suggestions for music to us when we were feeling overwhelmed yet were completely amenable to all of our requests...including my in-laws tradition of the bride dancing... Read More the polka with her new father-in-law! They are courteous, professional, very organized, and best of all play some great music! Our dance floor was packed all night long! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Elizabeth M

Brian was one of our favorite vendors to work with! He was so professional and the cocktail hour and reception were run seamlessly. We didn't give him all that much to go on music wise, more of what we weren't looking for than what we were and just a few do-not plays and he had... Read More everyone from my 16 year old cousin to my 80 year old aunt, who's a nun, dancing the night away. We got so many compliments and we couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Lauren H

Don and Kenny could not have done a better job keeping our wedding guests excited throughout the night. They were attentive to detail, and you could tell they were very experienced DJing weddings. The music was a perfect mix, appealing to every guest regardless of age and taste.... Read More Everyone danced all night! They worked with us through the entire planning process, making sure we had nothing to worry about the weekend of the wedding. My husband and I would highly recommend Champagne Toast to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Julienne L

We initially conated Champagne Toast after going to a wedding where Brian was the DJ. Brian wasn't available and recommended Jon to us. Jon exceeded our expectations. We didn't meet in person until our reception, but Jon made all our planning and prep work super simple. We... Read More have a couple of calls to talk about what we were looking for and what our style was and Jon definitely executed on this. Champange Toast and Jon were super prompt in responses and always very helpful. So many people came up to us during the wedding and told us how much they thought the music was so us, and thats all thanks to Jon executing on what we liked. Everyone was up and dancing all night!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Adrienne M

We were lucky enough to have Brian as the DJ to our wedding. Not only was the dance floor PACKED during the entire wedding, but Brian would come by and make sure were were having a great time! He worked with us leading up to the wedding with great tips and ideas. While looking... Read More for the perfect DJ for our wedding, we were concerned that some DJ's would try to "take over" and make the wedding a show about them (because we had seen it happen at other weddings). But Brian was the complete opposite. He was the perfect master of ceremonies and kept everything moving at a great pace. We are so happy and wish we could relive the best party ever!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Nicole F

I had the pleasure of working with Brian at Champagne Toast and he literally made our wedding night the best time! He was upbeat and played every song we asked for and all the guest kept commenting on how great and interactive he was. I am so happy we chose him and champagne... Read More toast to do the wedding because there was not a moment during the night where the dance floor wasn't full!