Call for an appointment, dates are booking quickly

Wedding planning is busy and sometimes overwhelming, but your flowers shouldn't be! I've been in the wedding industry for a long time and I want the flowers and décor to be a fun thing on your to do list. I promise that you can count on me! I can't wait to meet you and to create beautiful arrangements specific to YOUR wedding! Please call or email today - 952.210.6412 or [email protected]

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Call today for an appointment!, Minneapolis, MN Twin Cities/Surrounding (952) 210-6412

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Jennifer W

Stunning! That's the word I'd use to describe Christine's work. I met with her once and brought a picture of my inspirations - I didn't give her much other guidance than that so when I finally saw the bouquets I was absolutely amazed. There were perfect! I am still getting... Read More comments from our guests complimenting her work. On top of that, Christine was delightful to work with - she's easy to get a hold of, she's attentive to details, reasonably priced, and again, does absolutely amazing work. Thank you Christine for helping add that beautiful colorful finishing touch to our special day!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Sarah H

From the first meeting with Christine to our big day, Christine was amazing to work with. She is detail oriented, very talented and creative and put together the most beautiful flowers. It truly was one of my favorite parts of our day! I got so many compliments and would refer... Read More her to anyone and everyone looking to make their vision become reality.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Christine is such a talented florist and was such a delight to work with! I interviewed multiple florists before choosing Christine. She was highly recommended by a friend. Christine listened to our vision for our wedding flowers and made such helpful suggestions to maximize our... Read More budget. She delivered the flowers to our ceremony site and reception and set everything up so beautifully (we chose to pay for setup, but this is optional). We received so many compliments on our flowers and they lasted over 10 days past the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Katy D

All I can say is WOW. Christine did an amazing job with all of the flowers for my wedding and reception. I spoke with her on the phone about my vision for the day and then again in person and she was able to capture it perfectly. My husband had a large party of 9 attendants... Read More each, a garland for the arbor we were getting married under, and a few different small centerpieces, and I couldn't believe how affordable it was! Everyone was telling me how beautiful everything looked. Christine was at my venue when we all arrived getting everything ready and was super helpful getting me and my bridesmaids our bouquets and the men their boutonnieres. We had some hiccups during our reception, but the flowers were not one of them! I would HIGHLY recommend Christine! She is wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Laura R

Christine at Christine's Floral Touch is simply amazing. She is organized and detail oriented, on top of being a true artist when it comes to all things floral! From our first meeting, Christine was thoughtful and listened to my ideas, adding in some awesome suggestions. She... Read More took my thoughts and helped create a vision, then made it all come to life! On the big day, she hand delivered my bouquet to the Bridal Suite. She told me how happy she was with how everything turned out, and gave us ladies a few quick tips on how to keep our flowers looking fresh on the hot summer day. Her calm and confident energy was so wonderful, and just what I needed! I got a chance to peek into the ballroom before dinner started, and it was like a dream! It was even better than what I had imagined. We received so many lovely compliments on the flowers from our guests, I am so proud with the way everything turned out. As a bride, there are so many things to think about and worry about when you are planning a wedding -- all the way up to the big day! Working with Christine, I never worried about a thing. Hiring her was one of the best investments we made in our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kelsey S

I cannot say enough good things about Christine and the work she did for our wedding! She was friendly, thoughtful, knowledgable, and made sure we got exactly what we wanted for the big day. She was very clear in her communication and was great about answering questions. The... Read More flowers were absolutely beautiful, and the arrangements were even better than I could have imagined! I would absolutely recommend her. Thanks Christine!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Mary M

Christine's Floral Touch was recommended to me by a friend. Christine was wonderful to work with, her arrangements were beautiful, and her prices were much lower than another florist we had started working with earlier. Christine is located in Apple Valley, but had no problem... Read More delivering flowers to Maple Grove and her delivery charge was very reasonable. I have since used her for a corporate event and everyone was very pleased with the floral arrangements. I would highly recommend Christine's Floral Touch!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Annie M

Christine did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! She is so organized and professional from the first email to the setup on our wedding day. We gave her a very rough vision of what we wanted and she guided us through the process of picking out different flowers and... Read More centerpiece styles. I relied on her creativity and experience for all the details and am so thrilled with the results. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kate R

Christine is so talented and easy to work with. She was extremely flexible with meeting times and had great suggestions for me as far as what flowers to choose. I had no idea, going in, what I wanted and she was able to tell me specific flowers, suggest ways to stay on budget... Read More and took the time to follow up with me when I let some things slip through the cracks. Event though we had lots of tables for center pieces, we didn't have that much to return after the wedding because she allows for people to take home many of the vases, etc. That meant people got to enjoy the flowers for a week after the wedding too. We received many compliments and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jamie P

Christine did the flowers and center pieces for our October 8th wedding and they could not have been more amazing! She gave great, practical advice, had plenty of examples for me to look over during our first meeting and was there anytime I had questions. The day of she was an... Read More absolute rockstar getting everything set up, getting the boutineers on the guys and the flowers were breathtaking! I wish there was a word that meant better than perfect so I could accurately describe her work and customer service. To be honest, I think I loved my bouquet just as much as I loved my dress!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Anna L

Christine was so easy to work with and super creative! I gave her an overall vision and she came up with multiple ideas to match that vision! I had a budget and she made sure to stick to it! I asked her a lot of questions of the availability of different flowers with the weather... Read More in Minnesota and if a flower wasn't available, she found a flower that looked almost identical and completed the look and in an even cheaper way! Christine is very personable and makes you feel extremely comfortable with your decisions! I would highly recommend Christine's Floral Touch!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Danielle H

When I first saw the flowers when they arrived at the venue, I was blown away. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous- I will be recommending Christine to anyone needing floral services. Thank you Christine, you were an absolutely pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Anne W

Christine did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding day. I gave her an inspiration picture for my bouquet and she was able to recreate it with small changes to give it a reasonable price. She was very flexible and had great ideas for our centerpieces. The vases we... Read More borrowed from her were exactly what I wanted and expected. I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Matt M

We couldn't be happier with Christine's Floral Touch. Christine is so talented and creative. And she was available and ready to answer questions. We were planning the wedding from NYC, and I was able to speak with her both on the phone and she made time to meet with us in the... Read More short window of time we had back in Minnesota. We had a general idea of what we wanted, and even though I couldn't articulate very specifically what we wanted, she listened so well, and took our ideas and ran with them and created what I had envisioned in my head! My bouquet was perfect. The boutonnieres and corsages were fantastic. And she put together these beautiful wild grasses in big venetian planters to serve as a frame to our "altar" and it looked very Minnesotan and beautiful. The centerpieces were also just fantastic. They weren't overbearing, and they helped create a romantic ambiance in the reception room. Christine was so professional and a joy to work with. We HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Kate G

Christine is incredible and does amazing work! She was very professional and prompt from start to finish. Christine helped me bring my vision to life and we had so many compliments on the beautiful flowers. Christine is so organized and thought of things I wouldn't have planned... Read More for. She made everything seamless for us. I highly recommend using her services, Christine truly cares about her clients and will be a joy to work with! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Rachel L

Amazing! Christine was absolutely wonderful! The flowers were exactly what I was imagining for my wedding day. She was very easy to work with which was especially great given the fact I live far away. I highly recommend Christine's floral touch for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Katie L

I can not say enough good things about Christine. She is beyond talented. Everyone raved about our gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. She is professional and easy to get in touch with if you have questions.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Alex B

I hired Christine's Floral Touch to do our flowers for our wedding last August. She really listened to what we wanted for the wedding and matched our vision perfectly! Christine was so great to work with, our flowers were beautiful and ready on time. We got tons of compliments... Read More on our flowers, especially my bridal bouquet!

My Wedding Experience with Christine!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Christine was an exceptional florist for my fall wedding. I met with her just before relocating to Houston Texas and she stayed connected with me throughout the entire process to ensure the floral arrangements met my vision for my outdoor fall wedding. The flowers were beautiful... Read More hues to fit my fall wedding vision and created that perfect color pop! Christine listened to the ideas my mother, father, husband and I to make sure she was able to fit all of our requests. She was incredibly accommodating with our needs and budget. Due to my relocation to Houston she had to connect with my parents to make arrangements, but ensured I was in the loop throughout the process and even gave us wonderful ideas on how to arrange our outdoor stage. She was amazing and so hands on with her work I would recommend her for any floral arrangements you need. The day of the wedding Christine went above and beyond to assist my parents in the setup of the stage for the garland we had. Christine is genuine, honest and an astounding florist. She went above and beyond with everything! Thank you Christine for your hard work and making my wedding a beautiful day!

Above & Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Nicole P

There are no words to describe how wonderful Christine's was. She was amazing to work with and went above and beyond what my husband and I were looking for on our special day. When I first met with Christine, I wasn't totally sure how to explain what I was looking for. She took... Read More my ideas/thoughts and ran with them and I'm so incredibly happy that she did! The week before the wedding we even ran into a little problem with one of the flowers I had wanted in my bouquet. I explained to her that I was sad since they are one of my favorites but I understood if she couldn't get them from the wholesaler. Not only did she work at getting them for me but she also worked on hand-dipping them in our wedding colors so they matched in my bouquet still! Talk about going above and beyond to make sure I was happy! She brought tears to my eyes on the day of the wedding when she presented my flowers to me. It was everything I imagined in my head and more! We had multiple people commented on the ceremony arrangements as well as the bouquet and boutonnieres. If you work with Christine, I promise you won't be disappointed. She is quick to getting back to you, works with your budget, and makes sure she is able to accommodate everything you are looking for! I am so incredibly happy for the recommendation to use her and she truly made the experience and flowers at our wedding breathtaking! Thanks Christine!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Karla B

I would recommend Christine's Floral Touch in a heartbeat!! Christine was professional and responsive and also so friendly and easy to work with. When I first sat down with Christine, I didn't know what I was doing or really what I wanted for my flowers. She put me at ease,... Read More and took the time to listen and build a vision based on our conversation. Christine was able to combine my limited ideas with her creativity and expertise to make something perfectly unique for my style. The end result was absolute perfection! She made the process so effortless on my end and left me feeling so confident that everything would be taken care of. On the big day, she truly delivered with breathtaking arrangements that I will always remember! So lucky I found Christine's Floral Touch!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Erinn V

Christine is amazing! I feel so lucky to have had a friend recommend me to her! While meeting with early in the planning process, Christine immediately understood my flower vision, even though I had no clue what the names of the flowers I liked were even called, or even what... Read More certain wedding floral pieces were referred to as. It was almost as if we shared a brain! I met with one other florist to compare, and she couldn't even offer me some of the things Christine recommended right off the bat to match my wedding theme & colors such as Lavender Roses! The other Florist told me that it was impossible, but not only did Christine make it happen, the looked more beautiful than I could ever imagine! I went from inspiration on Pinterest & thinking there's no way I could come close to those perfect floral arrangements to thinking, "Wow! Pinterest doesn't have anything on these arrangements!" Every last detail was perfect! From my bouquet, to the boutonnieres, to the memorial arrangement to the beautiful tall centerpieces of our head table! She even made a beautiful manzanita branch tree at my request from a Pinterest photo I showed her!! All along the way Christine was very receptive to my crazy bride brain, incorporating changes to our floral plan all the way up until the month before the wedding! She worked with me asking me what feel I was trying to convey at my wedding, what color the bridesmaids' dresses were going to be, & never pushed anything! We ended up going with a mix of modest arrangements & floating candles as center pieces & we were able to send the arrangements home with our loved ones at the end of the night as an extra special thank you momento that they all loved! I was even bummed on my honeymoon to have to be leaving my bouquet so soon because it was so beautiful & lovely, but much to my surprised it still looked like new when I returned over a week & a half later!!! Christine is the best, work with her & you will not be disappointed!!

Above and Beyond Personal Service

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Jessica B

I admit that I am a bit biased in writing this review - Christine has been my best friend since high school. She traveled all the way out to the east coast to not only serve as my maid of honor, but came in early to do my flowers. To be able to do this, she had to establish a... Read More personal relationship with a florist in the Boston area and obtain permission to use their shop to put the flowers together. The fact that she was able to establish a connection with a flower shop halfway across the country and that they trusted her completely with the run of their facilities is a testament to her professionalism. The flowers themselves were gorgeous, as I knew they would be. Christine worked with me to help me figure out what I want - I didn't have a lot of specific ideas but I knew I wanted something colorful and textured. She took the time to explain what flowers would be in season and which ones would complement my color scheme. When my guests found out that the maid of honor herself did the flowers, they were amazed. I got so many compliments on them! Lastly, on a personal note, I have seen Christine at work many times in the past when I was living in Minnesota. I know that with each client she makes a personal commitment to bring their vision to fruition. When she delivers flowers and pins on boutonnieres or presents a bride with her bouquet, she does it with such grace and enthusiasm that it really helps bring some calm and certainty to an otherwise stressful time before the big event. Brides, there is no feeling quite like being handed your perfect bouquet - the thing you will carry with you the entire day and that will adorn your table during the reception. When Christine handed me my bouquet, it was the last step in becoming a bride. It's hard to put into words how special that moment is. In everything Christine does - whether it's being a new mom, and old friend, or an amazing florist, she pours her heart and soul into making other people's day, because that's just the kind of person she is.

Above and Beyond! THE. BEST. FLORIST!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Mary B

There's not enough space here to write how thankful I am that we chose Christine as our florist! She's a true joy to work with, and she's astoundingly talented--she took the few, tiny tidbits of information I provided (I know nothing of plants) and absolutely worked a miracle.... Read More She's a mind reader! :-) The flowers were, hands-down, the talk of our wedding. EVERYONE mentioned the flowers! The colors...the kinds...people went on and on. She's perfectly priced and completely dependable...and trust me, on a day when lots of things can (and likely will) go wrong, you don't want to have to worry about your flowers. You won't have to with Christine--she is amazing, and if you don't choose her to do your wedding, you'll regret it! :-)

Gorgeous Flowers with Expertise to Match!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Emily B

When I was first looking at wedding florists, I felt so overwhelmed. It seemed as though I liked every single flower imaginable, but had no idea what went together or what was in season. I didn't know what flowers would help me create the feel I wanted. I just didn't know *what*... Read More I wanted. My first meeting with Christine, I explained this to her, and we discussed what I wanted my wedding to look/feel like. From there, she used her knowledge and experience to create a cohesive plan that incorporated my favorite colors, flowers, and the theme of our wedding. She entirely erased my anxiety regarding wedding flowers. *That* is how I knew she would be the perfect florist for us. Her work was amazing! My bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets were classic and gorgeous, the boutonnieres were simple but perfect, and the centerpieces and table arrangements were exactly what I hoped for. She was also able to work within our budget and create flower arrangements for our ceremony gazebo that made a beautiful statement and lovely backdrop for photographs. She made sure the gazebo arrangements were easy to take down so they could double as decor for our reception space, saving us money. She came to our venue and set up all of the flowers and arrangements for us, which was very convenient, and clean up was also very simple as she allowed us to keep some of our arrangement vases. The candle hurricanes we did have to clean and return to her, but this seems fairly standard and I thought was entirely fair. All in all, our flowers were absolutely wonderful, within our budget, and made our day everything we hoped for and more. Thank you, Christine!

Christine

After years of working in flower shops and with others who went out on their own, I said "Why not me too?". I decided to take a huge risk and go for it! That was in 2003 and I've been loving it ever since! I am so lucky to work with the greatest couples in the world and create floral masterpieces specific to their day! Give me a jingle or shoot me an email and let's brainstorm. I can't wait to hear all about YOUR wedding day!