Call for an appointment, dates are booking quickly

Wedding planning is busy and sometimes overwhelming, but your flowers shouldn't be! I've been in the wedding industry for a long time and I want the flowers and décor to be a fun thing on your to do list. I promise that you can count on me! I can't wait to meet you and to create beautiful arrangements specific to YOUR wedding! Please call or email today - 952.210.6412 or [email protected]

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

Call today for an appointment!, Minneapolis, MN Twin Cities/Surrounding (952) 210-6412

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Jennifer W

Stunning! That's the word I'd use to describe Christine's work. I met with her once and brought a picture of my inspirations - I didn't give her much other guidance than that so when I finally saw the bouquets I was absolutely amazed. There were perfect! I am still getting... Read More comments from our guests complimenting her work. On top of that, Christine was delightful to work with - she's easy to get a hold of, she's attentive to details, reasonably priced, and again, does absolutely amazing work. Thank you Christine for helping add that beautiful colorful finishing touch to our special day!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Sarah H

From the first meeting with Christine to our big day, Christine was amazing to work with. She is detail oriented, very talented and creative and put together the most beautiful flowers. It truly was one of my favorite parts of our day! I got so many compliments and would refer... Read More her to anyone and everyone looking to make their vision become reality.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Christine is such a talented florist and was such a delight to work with! I interviewed multiple florists before choosing Christine. She was highly recommended by a friend. Christine listened to our vision for our wedding flowers and made such helpful suggestions to maximize our... Read More budget. She delivered the flowers to our ceremony site and reception and set everything up so beautifully (we chose to pay for setup, but this is optional). We received so many compliments on our flowers and they lasted over 10 days past the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katie H

We had such a great experience using Christine for our flowers from start to finish! She was always accommodating our needs and quick to respond to questions. Our flowers turned out so much more amazing than I could have hoped, her passion really shows through her work. She... Read More really cares about you as the couple and you can tell how much she cares about the flowers. I loved that our guests got to take the centerpieces home and even a week and a half later they were messaging me commenting on how great they still looked! I would most definitely recommend Christine to anyone who wants to add something special to their day!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Julie J

Christine is always our go-to florist for ALL occasions. She started as our wedding florist over 7 years ago and we continue to use Christine for ALL special occasions. She's THE best in the industry!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Danielle L

Christine did such a beautiful job on the flowers for our wedding. We were so happy with all of the flower centerpieces, bouquets, and corsages. She was so helpful in helping me find the perfect flowers. I knew next to nothing about different types of flowers and she guided me... Read More through the entire process-making it a stress free and fun process. I would highly recommend Christine's Floral Touch!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Briana G

Christine is amazing! I was beyond happy with how beautiful all my wedding flowers were! Christine created amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces with my wedding colors. She is great at communicating and definitely knows the floral process from start to finish. She... Read More delivered all flowers on time and they looked amazing. I cannot say enough good things about Christine. I would highly recommend her for your wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 suzie m

Christine's Floral Touch is absolutely amazing. I didn't really know what I wanted with my flowers, but I had some ideas. I also had a champagne colored dress and the coral and navy I had planned as my wedding colors were no longer going to work. Christine was great though,... Read More she listened to my dilemma she asked great questions, and was able to pull out ideas from my thoughts. She was flexible when she sent out the estimate and I realized I forgot things and discontinued one idea. My flowers were beautiful. They matched my style and color scheme. I needed a beautiful floral bouquet in memory of my dad, and Christine created a beautiful design. My mother has it drying to save as a keep sake. I couldn't have been more happy with the design, price, and help I received from Christine. She is an amazing florist!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Shelly N

I highly recommend Christine's Floral Touch! For our daughter's Wedding, we can't say enough great things about our experience working with Christine. VERY reasonable prices for stunning and beautiful work!! From our first visit with Christine to the day of our daughter's... Read More wedding we were beyond impressed! She listened to everything that our daughter envisioned, offered suggestions, showed pictures, and delivered everything she had imagined and more. In addition, we were planning her wedding outside and Christine couldn't have made it more easy or stress free! She was always quick to respond to our emails and questions and was very accommodating . When our flowers arrived on the day of my daughter's wedding they were more beautiful and breath taking than we could have imagined. It completed everything! It was amazing! The centerpieces turned out so elegant as well and exactly as she had envisioned and what Christine had described to us. Thank you Christine for helping to make our daughter's wedding day so special!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Chelsea N

Christine was BEYOND amazing and really has the Floral Touch when it comes to her flowers. The different arrangements she made and putting together our 20 tables of centerpieces was breathtaking! We knew since the moment that we met her she was the florist for us. She was more... Read More than happy to answer questions that we had and met with us various times weeks to months beforehand to make sure she knew exactly the idea we had in mind for our wedding. We've received SO many compliments on them from our guests and they were so much fun to have around the house a week afterwards as well. I knew Christine would be amazing, but was blown away on the big day when she brought all of her beautiful work in. Thank you so much and Chris and I were SO lucky to have you be a part of our wedding. We cannot thank you enough! :)

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Katy D

All I can say is WOW. Christine did an amazing job with all of the flowers for my wedding and reception. I spoke with her on the phone about my vision for the day and then again in person and she was able to capture it perfectly. My husband had a large party of 9 attendants... Read More each, a garland for the arbor we were getting married under, and a few different small centerpieces, and I couldn't believe how affordable it was! Everyone was telling me how beautiful everything looked. Christine was at my venue when we all arrived getting everything ready and was super helpful getting me and my bridesmaids our bouquets and the men their boutonnieres. We had some hiccups during our reception, but the flowers were not one of them! I would HIGHLY recommend Christine! She is wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Laura R

Christine at Christine's Floral Touch is simply amazing. She is organized and detail oriented, on top of being a true artist when it comes to all things floral! From our first meeting, Christine was thoughtful and listened to my ideas, adding in some awesome suggestions. She... Read More took my thoughts and helped create a vision, then made it all come to life! On the big day, she hand delivered my bouquet to the Bridal Suite. She told me how happy she was with how everything turned out, and gave us ladies a few quick tips on how to keep our flowers looking fresh on the hot summer day. Her calm and confident energy was so wonderful, and just what I needed! I got a chance to peek into the ballroom before dinner started, and it was like a dream! It was even better than what I had imagined. We received so many lovely compliments on the flowers from our guests, I am so proud with the way everything turned out. As a bride, there are so many things to think about and worry about when you are planning a wedding -- all the way up to the big day! Working with Christine, I never worried about a thing. Hiring her was one of the best investments we made in our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kelsey S

I cannot say enough good things about Christine and the work she did for our wedding! She was friendly, thoughtful, knowledgable, and made sure we got exactly what we wanted for the big day. She was very clear in her communication and was great about answering questions. The... Read More flowers were absolutely beautiful, and the arrangements were even better than I could have imagined! I would absolutely recommend her. Thanks Christine!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Mary M

Christine's Floral Touch was recommended to me by a friend. Christine was wonderful to work with, her arrangements were beautiful, and her prices were much lower than another florist we had started working with earlier. Christine is located in Apple Valley, but had no problem... Read More delivering flowers to Maple Grove and her delivery charge was very reasonable. I have since used her for a corporate event and everyone was very pleased with the floral arrangements. I would highly recommend Christine's Floral Touch!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Annie M

Christine did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! She is so organized and professional from the first email to the setup on our wedding day. We gave her a very rough vision of what we wanted and she guided us through the process of picking out different flowers and... Read More centerpiece styles. I relied on her creativity and experience for all the details and am so thrilled with the results. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kate R

Christine is so talented and easy to work with. She was extremely flexible with meeting times and had great suggestions for me as far as what flowers to choose. I had no idea, going in, what I wanted and she was able to tell me specific flowers, suggest ways to stay on budget... Read More and took the time to follow up with me when I let some things slip through the cracks. Event though we had lots of tables for center pieces, we didn't have that much to return after the wedding because she allows for people to take home many of the vases, etc. That meant people got to enjoy the flowers for a week after the wedding too. We received many compliments and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jamie P

Christine did the flowers and center pieces for our October 8th wedding and they could not have been more amazing! She gave great, practical advice, had plenty of examples for me to look over during our first meeting and was there anytime I had questions. The day of she was an... Read More absolute rockstar getting everything set up, getting the boutineers on the guys and the flowers were breathtaking! I wish there was a word that meant better than perfect so I could accurately describe her work and customer service. To be honest, I think I loved my bouquet just as much as I loved my dress!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Anna L

Christine was so easy to work with and super creative! I gave her an overall vision and she came up with multiple ideas to match that vision! I had a budget and she made sure to stick to it! I asked her a lot of questions of the availability of different flowers with the weather... Read More in Minnesota and if a flower wasn't available, she found a flower that looked almost identical and completed the look and in an even cheaper way! Christine is very personable and makes you feel extremely comfortable with your decisions! I would highly recommend Christine's Floral Touch!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Danielle H

When I first saw the flowers when they arrived at the venue, I was blown away. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous- I will be recommending Christine to anyone needing floral services. Thank you Christine, you were an absolutely pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Anne W

Christine did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding day. I gave her an inspiration picture for my bouquet and she was able to recreate it with small changes to give it a reasonable price. She was very flexible and had great ideas for our centerpieces. The vases we... Read More borrowed from her were exactly what I wanted and expected. I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Matt M

We couldn't be happier with Christine's Floral Touch. Christine is so talented and creative. And she was available and ready to answer questions. We were planning the wedding from NYC, and I was able to speak with her both on the phone and she made time to meet with us in the... Read More short window of time we had back in Minnesota. We had a general idea of what we wanted, and even though I couldn't articulate very specifically what we wanted, she listened so well, and took our ideas and ran with them and created what I had envisioned in my head! My bouquet was perfect. The boutonnieres and corsages were fantastic. And she put together these beautiful wild grasses in big venetian planters to serve as a frame to our "altar" and it looked very Minnesotan and beautiful. The centerpieces were also just fantastic. They weren't overbearing, and they helped create a romantic ambiance in the reception room. Christine was so professional and a joy to work with. We HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Kate G

Christine is incredible and does amazing work! She was very professional and prompt from start to finish. Christine helped me bring my vision to life and we had so many compliments on the beautiful flowers. Christine is so organized and thought of things I wouldn't have planned... Read More for. She made everything seamless for us. I highly recommend using her services, Christine truly cares about her clients and will be a joy to work with! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Rachel L

Amazing! Christine was absolutely wonderful! The flowers were exactly what I was imagining for my wedding day. She was very easy to work with which was especially great given the fact I live far away. I highly recommend Christine's floral touch for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Katie L

I can not say enough good things about Christine. She is beyond talented. Everyone raved about our gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. She is professional and easy to get in touch with if you have questions.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Alex B

I hired Christine's Floral Touch to do our flowers for our wedding last August. She really listened to what we wanted for the wedding and matched our vision perfectly! Christine was so great to work with, our flowers were beautiful and ready on time. We got tons of compliments... Read More on our flowers, especially my bridal bouquet!

Christine

After years of working in flower shops and with others who went out on their own, I said "Why not me too?". I decided to take a huge risk and go for it! That was in 2003 and I've been loving it ever since! I am so lucky to work with the greatest couples in the world and create floral masterpieces specific to their day! Give me a jingle or shoot me an email and let's brainstorm. I can't wait to hear all about YOUR wedding day!