Cigar Stud Events: Cigar Rolling & Hookah Services

South Florida, USA and Destination Weddings

Exclusive Offer for TheKnot: https://goo.gl/7f3PgX

Exclusive Offer for TheKnot: https://goo.gl/7f3PgX Offer your guests the opportunity to participate in a fun interactive experience! Our Cigar Roller crafts perfectly rolled cigars while our Cigar-Barista assists in cutting, lighting & guiding each guest to select the best blend. We offer custom packages that will reflect your wedding theme.

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

1442 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, Miami, FL South Florida, USA and Destination Weddings (305) 342-9440
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Christina F

So happy we decided to go with a cigar roller, my husband was hesitant at first because he wasn't sure how many people would smoke a cigar but it was definitely one of the guests favorite parts of the night. Everyone loved it!!! So happy we decided to do this. Thank you so much... Read More !

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Mariloly O

Jennifer and Walter are AMAZING! Everything prior to and during our wedding was handled professionally! I am Cuban-American and thought that hiring a cigar roller would be a great addition to our wedding. After reaching out to a few companies, it was clear that Jennifer was... Read More by far the most professional, quickest to respond, and most reasonably priced! In the end, Cigar Stud was a HIT at our wedding! We have received countless compliments from our friends and family on the cigar station and, most importantly, the quality of the cigars! My relatives were so impressed by the cigars that they ended up taking extra ones home with them! Several of our guests that typically do not smoke ended up sitting by the cigar station and watching the cigars being made! A lot of them ended up trying their first cigar that night! Thank you so much, Jenn and Walter!!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Mika S

What an incredible experience! I have been working with Walter for the past 3 months prior to our 4/8/17 wedding. He was always available for phone calls, communicated well, and was overall very professional. Our cigar roller was amazing and handsome! Haha above all, the... Read More tobacco is of wonderful quality. We had many compliments from our most experienced cigar enthusiasts. Thank you for making our event that much more special.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Tiffany v

I am very happy with Cigar Stud Events. I got this as a wedding gift for my husband. It was a total hit! the roller was on time, dressed well, and was very nice and personable to our guests. Walter was a great help. He helped work with my budget and was always available to... Read More answer any questions or concerns I had. I will definitely use this vendor again AND recommend to others.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

Cigar Stud provided a top notch service! Our wedding was at the Cruz Building which they were able to setup the cigar roller and hookahs outside on the terrace. All of our guests really enjoyed the hookahs and all the cigars were gone by the end of the night. Walter and his team... Read More were phenomenal!

Great vendor!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Jennah L

After a little hiccup with our venue, Cigar Stud came to the rescue. They made sure to be as accommodating as possible. Great service, great value, great vendor! Jennifer and Walter were the best.

Jennifer Noll & Walter Santiago

Cigar Stud was founded by Jennifer Noll and Walter Santiago early in 2012. This power couple has been in the cigar industry for over 5 years, not only creating their own cigar brand, Cremo Cigars, but adding sophistication to the cigar rolling industry. In 2012, Jennifer and Walter realized that there weren't that many companies offering cigar rolling services for personal and corporate events. And the ones that were offering services, lacked the upscale treatment that they thought customers deserved and thus Cigar Stud was born.