We believe in friends over clients.

We are a husband and wife duo residing in downtown Nashville, TN with our puppy child, Baxter the Boston Terrier . We encourage our couples to do what they want on their wedding rather than doing what every generations feels like they have to do on their wedding day. We typically connect with people who are crazy in love with each other and are basically down for anything. Wanna hop in the car with us and drive four hours away for your engagement session? Let’s do it. :) Connection with our couples is so freagin’ valuable to us! We don’t just want to hear about your wedding, we want to hear about you. That being said, we would love to meet up and get some coffee or have you guys over for dinner!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

211 Union St Apt 611, Nashville, TN (504) 545-1949

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Taylor V

Cody & Allison were fabulous to work with for our wedding and engagement photos!! They made us feel so comfortable and truly captured the wonderful moments of our day! We loved their down-to-earth personalities and the photos were beyond what we ever imagined!! If you want... Read More pictures of your wedding that are unique and of amazing quality, look no further!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Katie L

These two were such a blast to work with and a perfect duo to capture our wedding day. Having someone to capture moments you had no idea were happening was extremely valuable in itself! 🙂 They’re extremely hands on and help a ton with all of the little things we would have never... Read More thought about! Can’t recommend enough!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Mallory B

Cody & Allison are two incredibly fun souls and definitely made our wedding day that much more special. Between really investing themselves into not only their work but us as people, we really feel our photos reflected us as we truly are. Don't miss out on these guys!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Abbey S

Cody and Allison are the best! I would definitely recommend. We booked them for our wedding in September of 2017 and took engagement photos beforehand as well. Before meeting us, even from a long distance, Cody and Allison took the time to really get to know Jake and I. They... Read More learned who we were so our pictures would be reflective of that. For our engagement sesssion, we were blown away; they put so much effort and extra time into making those photos artistic and amazing and really capturing who we were as a couple. On the wedding day we had full trust in Cody and Allison. I’m a bit of a micromanager myself and even though the photographers were the most important “vendors” of the wedding to me, I was not worried a single bit because I knew we were in great hands. Cody and Allison were not only professional, but they also were able to go with the flow of our wedding, meet our wedding party and family, and capture what we important to us. Now we have the amazing memories from our wedding captured in beautiful and artistic photos. It is the best gift we couldve asked for, and Cody and Allison Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding. Side note: we did not have an outrageous amount of money for our wedding, however, by budgeting smart, I was able to prioritize our photos in the budget. This was well worth it, as it is the main thing that remains after the wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Jessica B

Cody photographed our destination wedding at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs last September. BEST DECISION was hiring him! When I looked through Cody & Allison’s portfolio, I was captivated by their work. The way they capture a wedding is beautiful, artistic, and really tells the... Read More story of the day. However what really makes Cody truly amazing is the way he builds friendships with his clients. He was so personable leading up to the wedding, that when the day finally came I felt like we were long time friends. On the day of the wedding, he made sure to capture everything important to us, from little DIY details, to one of my bridesmaids crying after the ceremony, to the awesome dance party. He captured the emotion of the day perfectly and went above and beyond any of our expectations. When we got our wedding photographs back, we couldn’t stop looking at them and felt as if we were back in Palm Springs celebrating the best day of our life. Thanks to Cody, we have photographs we will treasure for the rest of our lives!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Hannah B

Choosing Cody and Allison Photography was by far the best investment we made for our wedding! Cody kept in touch with me constantly, answered every question I had (and this was all before we had even booked them) and sincerely put in the time and effort to get to now my husband... Read More and I. Not only as clients, but as friends. Our wedding day was very hot, but Cody and Allison were so efficient and relaxed. We never felt pulled around by them, and they kept us laughing the whole day! Our time alone with them was one of favorite memories of the day because it gave us time to breathe and take everything in. After the wedding, they were quick to get our photos back to us and they were INCREDIBLE! They captured the beauty and joy of our day, and our photos looked like a dream. I give my highest recommendation to Cody and Allison Photography, and any couple that gets to work with them are truly blessed!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Aubrey

We couldn't have been more thrilled with both our overall experience and final images from Cody & Allison! We planning our Nashville wedding from Columbus, Ohio, but Cody was always so helpful and quick to respond! Plus, when we finally did meet him in person - on the day of our... Read More ceremony - we felt like we were old friends already! One of my biggest pet peeves at weddings is all the time guests spend waiting around for pictures, and we were adamant that we wanted to avoid that at all costs. Cody spent over an hour with just the two of us taking shots before the ceremony, and we ran through our requested family shots so quickly...plus, they still turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Mckenzie H

It is obvious that Cody and Allison really love what they do, and they are amazing at it! We used them for our engagement and wedding photos. For our first engagement shoot, we had icky weather and a sick husband, but Cody came out anyway. He offered a second shoot for free... Read More because he wasn't 100% satisfied with the quality from the first set of photos. You can tell that his main goal is getting his clients the best photos he can. Which is important because they are memories from the best day of your life!! They were both so great to work with, it felt like we were working with friends. And he quality of photos were AMAZING! I would recommend them 100%!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Amanda H

We LOVE Cody & Allison! They're both super fantastic people. Unfortunately at the time of our wedding, Allison wasn't able to make it, but Cody shot our wedding and I couldn't brag anymore about him. 😏 Usually when you're a photographer you're super awkward in front of the... Read More camera, at least we are 😜 But he moved through our day with ease and our morning after session was so fricken perfect. Seriously. He knows what he's doing, and he's so good and making sure both the bride and groom are super comfortable and super relaxed. He captured our day so perfectly, our wedding date was the return day to hogwarts, ( I'm a HP super fan; but I, our wedding was NOT hp themed). Our images reflect our true selves and all of the emotions we felt that day which is something we will cherish forever. And he and I have twinkie wealthy hallows tattoos, which made him even cooler in my books. 😏 I super highly recommend him & his soon to be bride! They're wonderful people with good morals and generally love everyone. It's such a breeze to be around them and we're super honored that he was able to travel all the way to us, and be a part of our day. I will say over and over again that quality is far greater than quantity and Cody didn't disappoint in either field. His work is truly captivating, all of it. They truly & sincerely will make your special day even more memorable. We just love them, and are happy to know them, and happy that we have these to cherish forever. 🖤

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Madison P

Cody and Allison did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Not only are our friends/family still complimenting our photos, but they were a joy to have at our wedding. I didn't meet Cody until the actual wedding day, but he was so personable and made sure we were completely... Read More satisfied, capturing all the details. We're so grateful to have these photos forever- I would recommend for anyone!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Allison C

Cody and Allison are absolutely fabulous. Their work has filled our home and is a constant reminder of the love shown on our wedding day. They are dripping with talent, patience, and happiness, and we could not have chosen a better couple to photograph our wedding! They... Read More captured every moment I could ever want (and then some). We are forever grateful for their work! I highly recommend them!

Cody & Allison

Hi there! Thanks for taking a moment to check out our work! We are Cody & Allison. We are a husband and wife duo that shoot weddings together. If you think you might want to spend your special day with two goofy souls who have an obsession for their dog, then you've definitely come to the right place!