Colorado Wedding Productions

Serving most of Colorado! We love to travel.

We Love Love!

And we understand the importance of celebrating commitment to it. Our aim is to help you create and remember a celebration that is sincere, worry free, and lots of fun with a staff who works together well, goes above and beyond to master their crafts, and cares deeply about your wedding. These are our guiding principles, this is our mission. Colorado Wedding Productions is a group of individual wedding vendors who realized we could create better weddings and serve better at them if we could rely on each other to be professional, communicate with each other, have a high standard of quality, and be committed to do what's necessary to make your wedding fantastic! Colorado Wedding Productions is also the home of adventure weddings, a ceremony in the wild

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Boulder, CO Serving most of Colorado! We love to travel. (720) 503-6933

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kate D

Brides, PLEASE READ!! We chose CWP for ALL THREE SERVICES (music, photography, videography) and we were blown away! We addressed each area of expertise individually, because they are all unique in their work and each deserve a separate acknowledgment. Music: Shaun Piazza... Read More (DJ/Master of Ceremony) We cannot emphasize enough how FANTASTIC Shaun truly is! We can easily say, our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him. If you are looking for a DJ who is not only professional and responsible, but can read a crowd and have fun, this is your guy! He really worked with our budget, met with us whenever we wanted, confirmed all details days before the wedding to ensure our day would go perfectly, and made the day of our wedding run so smoothly and with the biggest smile on his face! He managed our entire night from start to finish! Along with being extremely organized and dedicated to our wedding, Shaun continuously checked in with us to ensure things were going the way we wanted it to! Not only were we thoroughly impressed, but our friends/family were as well! Thanks to Shaun and his unbelievable devotion to our wedding, our day was flawless! Photography: Amber and Mary We were so lucky to have these two lead photographers at our wedding! Amber is such a fun, creative, and innovative individual and we would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her! We really appreciate how she encouraged us to choose poses, backdrops, etc., but also wasn’t afraid to take charge when we weren’t sure what to do next! She made our photo-taking experience fun, quick, and efficient! Mary also did an OUTSTANDING job! She is such a kind and wonderful individual who takes beautiful photos. Mary made it easy to take “natural photos” because she blended in with our family and friends so easily. Both of these ladies were FANTASTIC and everyone who has seen our photos are tremendously impressed with their work! They took photography to an entirely new level! Along with taking “traditional” wedding photos, they took unique photos that really emphasize their extraordinary skills. If you want exceptional photographers at your wedding, please consider Amber and Mary! Videography: Ben and Lindsay We are so happy we had Ben and Lindsay document our day! Ben is such a FUN individual who wasn’t afraid to get in there and start recording the moment we arrived. He brought with him this unbelievable camera that moved in every direction, which made for some great footage! The recording was very smooth and his creative mind just wouldn’t stop! I can honestly say, he is the most talented videographer we have ever met! Lindsay, our second videographer, was AMAZING! She was such a pleasure to work with and blended into our day so nicely! She has her own unique take on videography, which we loved! Collectively, they created one incredible video in the end that my husband and I were speechless! We were so lucky to have this incredible duo at our wedding and would recommend them to anyone! Weddings can be stressful, but thanks to CWP, our day was stress-free and absolutely incredible! We would highly recommend any of these professionals, especially all of them together because they work so well as a team! It didn’t feel like they were there for a job, but rather to be a part of our day and make it as wonderful as possible! Please consider CWP for your wedding! They are the reason our day was so perfect and why our family and friends called it “one of the best weddings they have ever been to!”

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Megan G

My main priority for my reception was that it felt like a fun dance party and a not a lame wedding reception! DJ Jesse Summers was AMAZING! He literally had all of my friends on the dance floor for four straight hours. Guests told me they didn't want to leave the dance floor to... Read More even get another drink! In addition to mixing amazing music, Jesse was extremely professional. He met with us in person to discuss our needs, had a call with us the week before our wedding to nail down all the details and he arrived at the venue a couple hours early to ensure the set-up went smoothly. He bought very specific Christian music that I wanted for the ceremony and the execution was flawless. He even stepped up and helped the bridal party get lined up and kept everyone on point. He allowed us to provide him with a list of songs we wanted played during dinner and he tastefully added to it in the appropriate genre. After dinner he orchestrated the toasts and was very comfortable on the mic. He was more than a DJ, as he MC'd the reception too. He had the perfect balance and everyone enjoyed his vibe. But clearly the best part was the way he kept the party going all night long. Many of my friends got his contact information and everyone is still talking about how it was the BEST wedding dance party they have ever been to. Thanks again Jesse for making our wedding night so much fun!! If you want a true professional with an exceptional ability to mix dance music and keep the dance floor hopping- give Jesse a call!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Keeri F

We had Brett as our DJ for our wedding, and he did an exceptional job. He listened to our concerns and requests and pulled them off without missing a beat. He set the exact right tone that we were looking for and we had an amazing time. We even had a specific style and genre of... Read More music that we wanted to have played during the cocktail hour and dinner, and with only my minimal description he nailed it on the head. He did exactly what we wanted and the day would not have been the same without him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Chelsea L

We used Colorado Wedding Productions for their DJ services and videographer services for our September wedding in Parker, CO. They made their services very affordable and we loved being able to bundle services to have one less person to contact. We asked for Shaun to be our... Read More DJ/Master of Ceremony after watching his promo video on the website and I’m so glad we did! Shaun was very easy to work with, even being an out-of-town bride. He was easy to communicate with via email, skype, and phone and he accommodated our requests perfectly! He worked with our coordinator to make the ceremony and reception go smoothly and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Ben and Lindsay were our videographers and were absolutely fantastic to work with as well. They made me feel comfortable immediately (which can be challenging when someone with a camera is watching you get dressed ☺) and worked hard to capture our perfect day, even when the weather did not cooperate. I can’t wait to see our wedding video and I know it will be amazing! Overall, Colorado Wedding Productions allowed our wedding day to be stress-free and run smoothly which is exactly what you want when picking wedding vendors. I would highly recommend Colorado Wedding Production’s services if you want a fun, stress-free wedding where you can dance the night away with all your guests!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda "Mollie" T

Even when our DJ had to cancel at the last minute, they worked really hard to find us someone amazing for our wedding. Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Heather B

A perfect experience. Shaun kept the dance floor jumping all night! Book CWP if you want everyone at your wedding to dance their hearts out at the reception. And I mean everyone. Even your shyest friends and relatives will be breaking out their dance moves. The next day, so... Read More many guests said they were exhausted because they couldn't bear to leave the dance floor. Perfect! I had relatives hug me goodbye for the night, and then an hour later I'd still see them dancing. Shaun made it impossible for folks to sneak away early because the music kept calling them back to the dancefloor. I nearly lost my voice belting out Bohemian Rhapsody with my new cousin-in-laws. What better way to bring new family together, right? He can read the crowd like no other, too. His questionnaire is thorough without being tedious, and he really delivers the specific vibe you're looking for in the cocktail hour vs. dinner vs. reception, without you having to spell out every single song you want. It was wonderful to give him some key tracks or artists for each portion of the night, and let him take it away.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kylie C

We had DJ Jesse Summers for our wedding and reception and he absolutely exceeded all of our hopes and expectations. Our family and friends are big dancers and definitely know how to party and Jesse kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. He was also so professional... Read More throughout the entire process. He made sure to call us a couple days before the wedding and go over all the details. I literally texted him the day before my wedding with a change of song request and he was available and made the change right away! I cannot recommend this DJ enough. If you want to have an incredible night, hire Jesse Summers.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Anna L

Shaun was our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! We really wanted to throw a good party but did not want a cheesy dj. He fit the bill perfectly. Shaun did a great job of announcing people as well as helping us round people up for family photos. He was very friendly and... Read More accommodating for us as well as our guests. He did a great job of reading the crowd as well as taking requests from guests for songs which our family members really loved. We also felt the price we paid for services was quite reasonable. I would highly recommend him for a wedding reception!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jenna M

We used Brett from CWP as our DJ for our wedding outside of Vail in August and he was amazing! CWP was nothing but responsive and accommodating from day 1. They easily accommodated my change in ceremony time. Brett showed-up to the venue early to make sure everything was... Read More set-up before guests arrived. Our venue does not have electricity at the ceremony site and he worked with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure that we had speakers and microphones that would work at the ceremony location. He followed our timeline to a tee, played great music, respected our music requests, and made sure we were comfortable with guests' requests. My main goal was to have all of our guests out on the dance floor and he certainly turned our wedding into an awesome dance party! Brett and CWP come with my highest recommendations!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kate M

Colorado Wedding Productions is fantastic to work with! We booked a DJ that cancelled on us 3 weeks before our wedding. Shaun was gracious enough to book Jesse for us who did a phenomenal job! He understood our style exactly how we wanted everything and was also flexible when... Read More changes on our itinerary happened day of. We received so many compliments about Jesse and the party he DJ'd for us. We cannot thank Colorado Wedding Productions enough!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Chelsea P

Carl was our DJ and he was fantastic! He was super helpful throughout the process, and even made a custom mashup for my husband's mother/son dance. He was very professional, but most importantly he was fun and energetic the whole night! He was super approachable, which led to... Read More many requests, which was exactly what we wanted. Our guests even tried to extend the party because they were having so much fun dancing. The dance floor was packed the whole night! I would definitely recommend Carl to anyone looking for a fun, great DJ!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Bryce L

To be honest, we originally were looking at another DJ. They ended up being booked solid, so we decided to give Colorado Wedding Productions and Jesse Summers a shot. That was the best decision we made for our wedding! Jesse was beyond amazing! He was so easy to work with and... Read More understanding of our guest profile. He rocked it and my guests had a blast. We were impressed with his ability to adapt to our diverse crowd while keeping the energy going. He's a true talent and a professional! Thank you Jesse and Colorado Wedding Productions!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Abby A

We are so happy to have had Carl and Amber be apart of our wedding day!!! My family loves Carl by the way. He made sure that the music flowed very well through out the day and set the tone for every moment. We definitely had lots of different emotions that day, and all the way... Read More to the last song play he was able to feel for what we needed. He went above and beyond and we are so very grateful. My family had separate concerns that I couldn't attend to or be able to address and he took care of them or would go and find someone who can help them. Carl is a really great and fantastic guy. I hope he knows he was super popular at our wedding and is praised continuously! It was a such a blast. Amber was great!! Any request or questions we had, she was able to helped us. We're already awkward to begin with and I'm so very excited to see how it all came out. She was very fun to be around and not once did we feel uncomfortable with having her presence. She's very professional and easy to talk to. I liked her opinions and thoughts on anything I might be indecisive about. When things felt a little overwhelming Amber helped us with giving our family a some directions on what we needed at the time. She was just amazing and it really felt like she apart of wedding not just taking our photos.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Alison B

Shaun and his team were amazing! He completely understood our vision for the day and kept people on the dance floor all night long. He was communicative and made sure the reception went smoothly. We would choose him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 G P

Jesse was a great DJ! The setup for both the ceremony and the reception was very professional and sounded awesome. He accommodated all of our requests, both in terms of music selection and announcements. We also appreciated that he showed up so early to set up and offered his... Read More help with whatever was needed. We had several guests tell us how much they loved the music throughout the night. Shaun, the owner, was a pleasure to do business with - very quick to respond and very knowledgeable. Would recommend these guys to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Alyssa R

Jesse was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! During our pre-wedding conversation he was very professional as well as very detailed about what to play about each part of the wedding. He arrived in plenty of time and my family said that he was a big help in setting up in preparation for the... Read More ceremony! Everyone said he was a huge help. The ceremony went smoothly and the music was beautiful! At the wedding, he came to us to ask how the music was and if we had new recommendations. He definitely had everyone dancing!!! We had so much fun that the night went by way too fast! We heard from several of our guests that we had the most fun wedding that they have ever been to!!!!! A BIG THANK YOU to Jesse for making our wedding a fun party and ultimately the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Candice W

We hired Colorado Wedding Productions and specifically Shaun at the recommendation of our day-of-coordinator. We were so glad we did! He played the kind of music we requested, read the crowd perfectly, and seemed to have a great time while doing it! I loved that he was always... Read More smiling when I looked over and just seemed to enjoy making people happy on the dance floor. I don't have a single complaint, and 'd definitely hire him again.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Cara W

We absolutely loved Shaun! He was able to make all of our out of town guests comfortable and happy with a lot of ATL rap, which we had a lot of fun with. He was able to read the mood of our wedding and change songs based on that. He played the best music and we danced all night... Read More long. We are still getting compliments from our guests on how much they loved the music! He is not only a great DJ for any wedding, but he was also soooo easy to work with. It was nice knowing from the beginning that our ceremony and reception music would be taken care of without me having to think much about it. He took away a lot of stress! You should definitely work with Shaun and this company!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Kathy L

I'd give them 10 stars if I could! When our daughter got engaged last Christmas, she asked me to help her plan the wedding, since she is in nursing school in Oregon and did not have the time to plan things herself. Many of our friends told me that we didn't need a DJ, to just... Read More set up a play list on a computer and let it play during the dancing. I contacted some other companies first, and none of them told me what a DJ could do for us, they were too busy trying to sell me on their other services that I "could not live without". I was so confused until I got an email response back from Shaun at Colorado Wedding Productions. He explained to me in detail what their DJ services included and and how they were more than just a DJ, they would handle the role of the Master of Ceremony as well. He explained how they would coordinate with the venues to make sure they had the right equipment, that they would be there to greet our guests during the cocktail hour in case we were tied up with pictures. They would announce the wedding party, the toasts, the cake cutting, and anything else that we wanted them to, and finally that they would keep the party moving for us. All of this for a price that was budget friendly and he never once tried to sell me anything else. Our DJ was Carl, and he was phenomenal! He met with my daughter when she was in town this summer and then he talked with her and her fiancé the week before the wedding to make sure that they were all on the same page. The wedding was at the Sunrise amphitheater up Flagstaff mountain where they only allow battery powered amplification. He brought the correct equipment and everyone could hear the ceremony perfectly. He then took down this equipment and headed to the reception venue, the Dushanbe Teahouse where he set up for music and dancing on the patio and also inside for the speeches and other announcements. Carl was very professional and a ton of fun! He kept us on schedule, announcing events as the evening went on and I never once had to worry about a thing. We were spread out all over the room, and there was some music from another event outside, yet everyone could hear the speeches perfectly. Carl allowed my husband and I to thoroughly enjoy our daughter's wedding because he took care of everything for us. He was the DJ, the Master of Ceremony and the Day of Event Coordinator all rolled into one fabulous package. And he kept the party going on the dance floor as well. He read the crowd and played music to suit who was on the dance floor, keeping the dancing going for 2 1/2 hours! I cannot express our thanks to him enough, and would highly recommend both Carl and Colorado Wedding Productions for any event!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Caitlin M

We had Carl from Colorado Wedding Productions as our DJ for our wedding and we were so impressed of how the night turned out. Carl was very organized and made everything flow together seamlessly throughout the night. I loved Carl's upbeat and outgoing personality, because he was... Read More able to socialize with the guests and was able to adjust the music for what the crowd was feeling. We were so, so happy with Carl and we highly recommend him for your wedding or next event!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Whitney A

We hired Shaun Piazza from Colorado Wedding Productions as our DJ, and we can’t recommend him enough. We had our wedding in Colorado, but were planning the entire thing from California. Shaun made us feel at ease with all his attention to detail and experience. Since we had a... Read More lot of personal details in our wedding, including the music, Shaun went above and beyond to deliver everything we wanted and more. I have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was packed from beginning to end, all of our guests, young and old, dancing it up together. It was magical. Shaun’s skill in reading a crowd and keeping the energy of the party alive is masterful. He even checked in with us periodically to make sure we liked what he was playing. The music and Shaun were such a hit, that even weeks after the wedding our guests kept complimenting us on the DJ. Shaun and Colorado Wedding Productions went above and beyond for our wedding and we are so happy that we hired them for our special day. We highly recommend them. -Danny & Whitney-

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Hannah D

Carl from Colorado Wedding Productions was our DJ for our wedding and we could not have been happier with our choice! From the beginning interactions with him, he was friendly and professional. He kept our entire evening during our reception flowing smoothly and flawlessly. He... Read More did a great job of keeping the dance floor alive by reading our crowd and playing great music. We received several comments from guests about how they were impressed how full our dance floor was, and we give all the credit to Carl! He also did a great job with both the music and the microphones/sound during our ceremony, even though we encountered a few minutes of heavy wind and rain. He was extremely friendly to all of our guests. He did a great job of being present as needed, but was not a DJ who was overbearing or dominating the attention of the event. We highly recommend Carl and CWP, we had an excellent experience from start to finish!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Zoe H

We used Carl as our wedding DJ and he was AMAZING! We were on a tight budget for our wedding and CWP was very reasonably priced. I did not have a wedding planner so I was worried about the flow of events, but Carl kept the night moving along very smoothly. He was incredibly... Read More accommodating with all of my requests and did a great job at choosing music. People were on the dance floor the entire night! I got a ton of compliments from guests about how fun and friendly he was. Everyone loved him! Shaun was easy to work with and returned emails very quickly, which was very helpful. I would highly recommend CWP and Carl to any bride!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Amber P

Wow, we lucked out by having Carl and Colorado Wedding Productions be a part of our big day. From start to finish, we knew we were in good hands. Before choosing Carl, he reached out to my husband and I via phone and let us know a little more about him. After that, we were quick... Read More to make our decision. He reached out to us the week before the wedding to go over the details and he never missed a step after that. My husband and I chose to go without a wedding coordinator, and we were glad we did. Carl checked in with us throughout the ceremony and did a fine job communicating with our videographer and photographer to make sure everything was captured. He kept the wedding running smoothly! If you're looking for a fun, full of energy DJ, Carl is your guy!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Catharine K

Shaun did an excellent job at our wedding. We sent him a list of song ideas and he was able to create the exact tone that we wanted for the whole evening. We have been told numerous times that it was the best wedding that are 250 guests had ever been to. I believe that Shaun... Read More played a crucial role in this in the ceremony and of course a very fun reception. I would recommend him to anyone with highest praises, as will most of our guests.

Shaun Piazza

Thank you for taking a moment to check us out. My name is Shaun and I grew up DJing weddings with my father. After graduating from CU Boulder, I immersed myself in the wedding world and took in all of the wonderful parts of it, as well as everything I thought could be done better. 7 years later, I've made lots of connections and realized many vendors don't approach their work with the same level of care. Colorado Wedding Productions teamed up so we could rely on each other to have a high standard of quality, professionalism, and care! We bring these standards to every wedding we serve.