Colorado Wedding Productions

Serving most of Colorado! We love to travel.

We Love Love!

And we understand the importance of celebrating commitment to it. Our aim is to help you create and remember a celebration that is sincere, worry free, and lots of fun with a staff who works together well, goes above and beyond to master their crafts, and cares deeply about your wedding. These are our guiding principles, this is our mission. Colorado Wedding Productions is a group of individual wedding vendors who realized we could create better weddings and serve better at them if we could rely on each other to be professional, communicate with each other, have a high standard of quality, and be committed to do what's necessary to make your wedding fantastic! Colorado Wedding Productions is also the home of adventure weddings, a ceremony in the wild

African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Boulder, CO Serving most of Colorado! We love to travel. (720) 503-6933

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kate D

Brides, PLEASE READ!! We chose CWP for ALL THREE SERVICES (music, photography, videography) and we were blown away! We addressed each area of expertise individually, because they are all unique in their work and each deserve a separate acknowledgment. Music: Shaun Piazza... Read More (DJ/Master of Ceremony) We cannot emphasize enough how FANTASTIC Shaun truly is! We can easily say, our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him. If you are looking for a DJ who is not only professional and responsible, but can read a crowd and have fun, this is your guy! He really worked with our budget, met with us whenever we wanted, confirmed all details days before the wedding to ensure our day would go perfectly, and made the day of our wedding run so smoothly and with the biggest smile on his face! He managed our entire night from start to finish! Along with being extremely organized and dedicated to our wedding, Shaun continuously checked in with us to ensure things were going the way we wanted it to! Not only were we thoroughly impressed, but our friends/family were as well! Thanks to Shaun and his unbelievable devotion to our wedding, our day was flawless! Photography: Amber and Mary We were so lucky to have these two lead photographers at our wedding! Amber is such a fun, creative, and innovative individual and we would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her! We really appreciate how she encouraged us to choose poses, backdrops, etc., but also wasn’t afraid to take charge when we weren’t sure what to do next! She made our photo-taking experience fun, quick, and efficient! Mary also did an OUTSTANDING job! She is such a kind and wonderful individual who takes beautiful photos. Mary made it easy to take “natural photos” because she blended in with our family and friends so easily. Both of these ladies were FANTASTIC and everyone who has seen our photos are tremendously impressed with their work! They took photography to an entirely new level! Along with taking “traditional” wedding photos, they took unique photos that really emphasize their extraordinary skills. If you want exceptional photographers at your wedding, please consider Amber and Mary! Videography: Ben and Lindsay We are so happy we had Ben and Lindsay document our day! Ben is such a FUN individual who wasn’t afraid to get in there and start recording the moment we arrived. He brought with him this unbelievable camera that moved in every direction, which made for some great footage! The recording was very smooth and his creative mind just wouldn’t stop! I can honestly say, he is the most talented videographer we have ever met! Lindsay, our second videographer, was AMAZING! She was such a pleasure to work with and blended into our day so nicely! She has her own unique take on videography, which we loved! Collectively, they created one incredible video in the end that my husband and I were speechless! We were so lucky to have this incredible duo at our wedding and would recommend them to anyone! Weddings can be stressful, but thanks to CWP, our day was stress-free and absolutely incredible! We would highly recommend any of these professionals, especially all of them together because they work so well as a team! It didn’t feel like they were there for a job, but rather to be a part of our day and make it as wonderful as possible! Please consider CWP for your wedding! They are the reason our day was so perfect and why our family and friends called it “one of the best weddings they have ever been to!”

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Megan G

My main priority for my reception was that it felt like a fun dance party and a not a lame wedding reception! DJ Jesse Summers was AMAZING! He literally had all of my friends on the dance floor for four straight hours. Guests told me they didn't want to leave the dance floor to... Read More even get another drink! In addition to mixing amazing music, Jesse was extremely professional. He met with us in person to discuss our needs, had a call with us the week before our wedding to nail down all the details and he arrived at the venue a couple hours early to ensure the set-up went smoothly. He bought very specific Christian music that I wanted for the ceremony and the execution was flawless. He even stepped up and helped the bridal party get lined up and kept everyone on point. He allowed us to provide him with a list of songs we wanted played during dinner and he tastefully added to it in the appropriate genre. After dinner he orchestrated the toasts and was very comfortable on the mic. He was more than a DJ, as he MC'd the reception too. He had the perfect balance and everyone enjoyed his vibe. But clearly the best part was the way he kept the party going all night long. Many of my friends got his contact information and everyone is still talking about how it was the BEST wedding dance party they have ever been to. Thanks again Jesse for making our wedding night so much fun!! If you want a true professional with an exceptional ability to mix dance music and keep the dance floor hopping- give Jesse a call!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Keeri F

We had Brett as our DJ for our wedding, and he did an exceptional job. He listened to our concerns and requests and pulled them off without missing a beat. He set the exact right tone that we were looking for and we had an amazing time. We even had a specific style and genre of... Read More

music that we wanted to have played during the cocktail hour and dinner, and with only my minimal description he nailed it on the head. He did exactly what we wanted and the day would not have been the same without him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/22/2018 Kanmani V

We hired DJ Carl for our wedding and he was terrific in every way. He really does take pride in his work and makes you feel like you're in good hands and have one less thing to worry about as the day approaches. His communication, attitude, planning and execution were flawless.... Read More Hire him for your wedding.

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Marisa H

Shaun did an amazing job as our wedding DJ. Not only did he do an excellent job with the music, he went above and beyond in helping coordinate the timing of the event. He is also incredibly professional and we are so glad we had him at our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Rachel S

We had Shaun Piazza as our DJ for both our ceremony and reception at our 1-6-2018 wedding and really could not have picked a better DJ!! Shaun is professional, talented, and truly an artist at what he does. It was such a relief to have him MCing the day-- he made everything run... Read More smoothly, and it was nice to be able to relax knowing he had everything under control. He had the perfect combination of letting us decide when we wanted to do things like cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc and reading the crowd/taking charge on his own. Not to mention, he is an incredible DJ that got everyone dancing-- we had many guests that were very disappointed when the music stopped and it was time to go home. You can't go wrong with Shaun or Colorado Wedding Productions!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Angela L

We did not end up going with CWP for our DJ and MC services, but Carl was a great person to work with as we went through the process of finding our DJ. Carl was informative, responsive and flexible as he arranged his consultation with us. It was clear that Carl took pride in his... Read More work and would have been a pleasure to work with going forward. We certainly wouldn't have been going wrong by going with CWP.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Laura D

Shaun was our DJ and he was wonderful! Very professional and experienced. We really enjoyed working with him. He was kind to us and all our guests. He kept our wedding going with great music from before ceremony to last dance! He is a great DJ and I would recommend him to... Read More anyone!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Hannah S

Booking Shaun as our DJ was the first vendor my husband and I booked after finding our venue and date. After doing more research we then added Mary as our photographer and eventually Ben as our videographer. Prior to our wedding, communicating with Shaun was so easy and... Read More stress-free! The day of our wedding was a dream and Shaun, Mary, and Ben were all so incredible to work with. They were fun and so sweet throughout our day. Shaun helped to make our ceremony and reception flow so smoothly and his DJ services were such a blast! Not only was he a great DJ and emcee but he was so genuine and caring! He even was helping to serve food at one point! Mary and Ben worked so well together also. And the photos and video we got back from Colorado Wedding Productions are so far beyond the value that we invested! My husband and I, as well as all of our family and friends, were completely blown away and in awe of the quality of our wedding photos and video. We would recommend Colorado Wedding Productions and their multiple services over and over again to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Collin S

As event planners, we often work with a variety of DJs and entertainment. We recently had the pleasure of working with Brett from Colorado Wedding Productions. Brett was great to work with during the planning process and was very quick to respond to our emails. During the... Read More wedding, Brett's music selection had guests on the dance floor the entire night. He was incredibly accommodating when guests had a special request and he made sure to play music that was inclusive of both young and older generations. We were truly impressed with Brett and cannot wait for another opportunity to work with Brett and Colorado Wedding Productions!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kristy M

There are a lot of DJ’s to use out there but I can ensure you that Shaun Piazza with Colorado Wedding Productions is the best from planning to execution. I found Colorado Wedding Productions while searching through reviews on The Knot. Every couple had amazing things to say... Read More about this company and all of the DJ’s that are employed there. After submitting a service inquiry form on the company website I was contacted by Shaun almost immediately and we met at a coffee shop in Boulder about one week later. Shaun made everything so easy, all costs were clearly displayed with no hidden fees. We booked Shaun on the spot because he has many years of experience, is very personable and professional. About one month out from our wedding Shaun contacted us for our lists of announcements, wedding party names and songs for the wedding ceremony and reception. My husband and I only provided the songs for special moments and no list of songs for the rest of the evening. Shaun did an amazing job reading the crowd and playing appropriate songs during cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Everyone at our wedding stayed on the dancefloor all night long and we couldn’t get enough compliments on our DJ. If you choose Shaun Piazza as your wedding DJ you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Rachel L

We worked with DJ Christian for our wedding. We were very happy that we chose Colorado Wedding Productions and Christian. The price was very reasonable. Christian was very responsive to us and meeting beforehand to make sure we had everything nailed down. He was a great MC and... Read More kept things moving along nicely. He did a wonderful job working with what we had requested as far as music but making great overall selections. I would highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions and Christian.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Ashley W

My husband and I just got married this past weekend and we booked Shaun as our DJ and Courtland as our photographer and Lisa Hunter as our officiant. They all did an AMAZING job!!! We couldn't be happier with how our ceremony and reception came out. Shaun had us dancing the... Read More night away and all of our friends loved the music. Courtland was very nice and fun to work with and also very professional. His shots were also very creative. Lisa created a fantastic script for our ceremony and all of our guests complimented it! I highly recommend this company to any newlyweds out there!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Emily S

One word: Thrilled! Music was one of the most important details of our wedding. My fiancé and I were picking our playlist before we picked our venue or our rings. Shaun took all of our requests and put together a playlist that our guests raved about! His prices were extremely... Read More fair, and Shaun was a professional throughout the planning process and the execution of our event. Your music will be in good hands with Shaun and his team.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Chelsea L

We used Colorado Wedding Productions for their DJ services and videographer services for our September wedding in Parker, CO. They made their services very affordable and we loved being able to bundle services to have one less person to contact. We asked for Shaun to be our... Read More DJ/Master of Ceremony after watching his promo video on the website and I’m so glad we did! Shaun was very easy to work with, even being an out-of-town bride. He was easy to communicate with via email, skype, and phone and he accommodated our requests perfectly! He worked with our coordinator to make the ceremony and reception go smoothly and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Ben and Lindsay were our videographers and were absolutely fantastic to work with as well. They made me feel comfortable immediately (which can be challenging when someone with a camera is watching you get dressed ☺) and worked hard to capture our perfect day, even when the weather did not cooperate. I can’t wait to see our wedding video and I know it will be amazing! Overall, Colorado Wedding Productions allowed our wedding day to be stress-free and run smoothly which is exactly what you want when picking wedding vendors. I would highly recommend Colorado Wedding Production’s services if you want a fun, stress-free wedding where you can dance the night away with all your guests!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda T

Even when our DJ had to cancel at the last minute, they worked really hard to find us someone amazing for our wedding. Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Heather B

A perfect experience. Shaun kept the dance floor jumping all night! Book CWP if you want everyone at your wedding to dance their hearts out at the reception. And I mean everyone. Even your shyest friends and relatives will be breaking out their dance moves. The next day, so... Read More many guests said they were exhausted because they couldn't bear to leave the dance floor. Perfect! I had relatives hug me goodbye for the night, and then an hour later I'd still see them dancing. Shaun made it impossible for folks to sneak away early because the music kept calling them back to the dancefloor. I nearly lost my voice belting out Bohemian Rhapsody with my new cousin-in-laws. What better way to bring new family together, right? He can read the crowd like no other, too. His questionnaire is thorough without being tedious, and he really delivers the specific vibe you're looking for in the cocktail hour vs. dinner vs. reception, without you having to spell out every single song you want. It was wonderful to give him some key tracks or artists for each portion of the night, and let him take it away.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kylie B

We had DJ Jesse Summers for our wedding and reception and he absolutely exceeded all of our hopes and expectations. Our family and friends are big dancers and definitely know how to party and Jesse kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. He was also so professional... Read More throughout the entire process. He made sure to call us a couple days before the wedding and go over all the details. I literally texted him the day before my wedding with a change of song request and he was available and made the change right away! I cannot recommend this DJ enough. If you want to have an incredible night, hire Jesse Summers.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Anna S

Shaun was our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! We really wanted to throw a good party but did not want a cheesy dj. He fit the bill perfectly. Shaun did a great job of announcing people as well as helping us round people up for family photos. He was very friendly and... Read More accommodating for us as well as our guests. He did a great job of reading the crowd as well as taking requests from guests for songs which our family members really loved. We also felt the price we paid for services was quite reasonable. I would highly recommend him for a wedding reception!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jenna M

We used Brett from CWP as our DJ for our wedding outside of Vail in August and he was amazing! CWP was nothing but responsive and accommodating from day 1. They easily accommodated my change in ceremony time. Brett showed-up to the venue early to make sure everything was... Read More set-up before guests arrived. Our venue does not have electricity at the ceremony site and he worked with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure that we had speakers and microphones that would work at the ceremony location. He followed our timeline to a tee, played great music, respected our music requests, and made sure we were comfortable with guests' requests. My main goal was to have all of our guests out on the dance floor and he certainly turned our wedding into an awesome dance party! Brett and CWP come with my highest recommendations!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kate M

Colorado Wedding Productions is fantastic to work with! We booked a DJ that cancelled on us 3 weeks before our wedding. Shaun was gracious enough to book Jesse for us who did a phenomenal job! He understood our style exactly how we wanted everything and was also flexible when... Read More changes on our itinerary happened day of. We received so many compliments about Jesse and the party he DJ'd for us. We cannot thank Colorado Wedding Productions enough!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Chelsea P

Carl was our DJ and he was fantastic! He was super helpful throughout the process, and even made a custom mashup for my husband's mother/son dance. He was very professional, but most importantly he was fun and energetic the whole night! He was super approachable, which led to... Read More many requests, which was exactly what we wanted. Our guests even tried to extend the party because they were having so much fun dancing. The dance floor was packed the whole night! I would definitely recommend Carl to anyone looking for a fun, great DJ!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Bryce L

To be honest, we originally were looking at another DJ. They ended up being booked solid, so we decided to give Colorado Wedding Productions and Jesse Summers a shot. That was the best decision we made for our wedding! Jesse was beyond amazing! He was so easy to work with and... Read More understanding of our guest profile. He rocked it and my guests had a blast. We were impressed with his ability to adapt to our diverse crowd while keeping the energy going. He's a true talent and a professional! Thank you Jesse and Colorado Wedding Productions!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Abby A

We are so happy to have had Carl and Amber be apart of our wedding day!!! My family loves Carl by the way. He made sure that the music flowed very well through out the day and set the tone for every moment. We definitely had lots of different emotions that day, and all the way... Read More to the last song play he was able to feel for what we needed. He went above and beyond and we are so very grateful. My family had separate concerns that I couldn't attend to or be able to address and he took care of them or would go and find someone who can help them. Carl is a really great and fantastic guy. I hope he knows he was super popular at our wedding and is praised continuously! It was a such a blast. Amber was great!! Any request or questions we had, she was able to helped us. We're already awkward to begin with and I'm so very excited to see how it all came out. She was very fun to be around and not once did we feel uncomfortable with having her presence. She's very professional and easy to talk to. I liked her opinions and thoughts on anything I might be indecisive about. When things felt a little overwhelming Amber helped us with giving our family a some directions on what we needed at the time. She was just amazing and it really felt like she apart of wedding not just taking our photos.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Alison B

Shaun and his team were amazing! He completely understood our vision for the day and kept people on the dance floor all night long. He was communicative and made sure the reception went smoothly. We would choose him again in a heartbeat!

Shaun Piazza

Thank you for taking a moment to check us out. My name is Shaun and I grew up DJing weddings with my father. After graduating from CU Boulder, I immersed myself in the wedding world and took in all of the wonderful parts of it, as well as everything I thought could be done better. 7 years later, I've made lots of connections and realized many vendors don't approach their work with the same level of care. Colorado Wedding Productions teamed up so we could rely on each other to have a high standard of quality, professionalism, and care! We bring these standards to every wedding we serve.