Columbus Wedding Makeup, LLC Airbrush Makeup & Hair

Serving Columbus, Ohio & Central Ohio area.

On location Airbrush Makeup and Hair

Columbus Wedding Makeup is a team of artists and hair stylists that come to you for your big day! We do both HAIR & MAKEUP! We specialize in airbrush makeup and large parties. Airbrush makeup is a long wearing finish. Which makes you look like you but at your best! All of our stylists and makeup artist have extensive experience. Columbus Wedding Makeup, LLC was founded in 2011. Tami Krebs is our owner and has been a makeup artist in the Columbus, Ohio area for over 17 years. She is professionally trained by some of the leading cosmetic companies in the world. We'd love to be your beauty team for your wedding day! Please contact us today for a quote!

Columbus, OH Serving Columbus, Ohio & Central Ohio area. (614) 208-4020

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Amanda C

Tami did such an amazing job! She did makeup for my sister-in-law's wedding and I loved her so much, I booked her for mine! She came to our hotel suite and had everything she needed. She brought an assistant and the two of them did all of my bridemaids' makeup (5 girls) and my... Read More mom's. They were so sweet that they even did my grandma's makeup even though we hadn't discussed that ahead of time. Tami was on time, efficient, and presented a great end product. My girls and mom and grandma never looked better!! Their makeup was done around 10 am and lasted well beyond the end of our reception (11 pm). I would recommend her to any bride! Great price considering the Columbus market and an incredible product!! Thank you so much for everything Tami!

2015-09-08T15:14:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! And it was our pleasure to be a part of your day ... Even if the ceiling was falling in. At least none of us got wet and you were a beautiful bride!!! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ami M

Tami and Stephanie made me feel so calm the morning of the wedding. They did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup- making me look fancy but still like myself. They were so sweet and patient with my bridal party and down to laugh with us. I couldn't imagine having to rush to and... Read More from a salon on a morning that busy. I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Heather N

Tami and Stephanie were beyond awesome for our wedding! From the trial to the big day, I was just so impressed by how they understood the vision for the wedding and created such beautiful natural looks for me and my bridesmaids! The hair was fantastic and we had no issues... Read More keeping the styles from falling. Tami's makeup made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, and I can honestly say that choosing them was a wonderful decision! These two were very prompt with answers when I had questions, and were so sweet to my four year old - Tami even applied a little pink lipstick for her so she could feel like one of the big girls. The little things like this, along with all of their beautiful work is what makes them such a great pair. I would 100% recommend them to anyone who is getting married! The fact that they come to you is also such a relief - no driving from place to place on an already very busy day! THANK YOU Tami and Stephanie - you have got yourselves one very happy bride here! =)

2016-08-29T12:58:08 Response from the vendor

Heather! Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding day. You and your friends and family remind Stephanie and me of why we do this. We love being there for you all! I'm so glad you are happy! You were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Brittany G

Tami and Lindsey were fantastic to work with! Tami was always prompt in returning emails and was very flexible, considering I had a smaller bridal party. Lindsey did an amazing job on all of our makeup and was a pleasure to work with! She was open to any questions and requests I... Read More had. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and received many compliments! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Kelly R

Loved working with this group for make up for myself and my bridal. Lindsey was fantastic -- professional, super nice, very talented & accommodating!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Brittany L

Tami and Stephanie are both amazing. They made my wedding day perfect. They made my wedding day flow so smoothly. I would recommend them to all brides.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Christine N

Tami and Stephanie are absolutely amazing!! They arrived on time and had us all ready to go early. They even accomodated my changes in who was having what done. We all looked so beautiful as our pictures prove. Thank you both for everything......esp for making me look like a... Read More queen!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Vera F

I would recommend Columbus Wedding Makeup. I got married over labor day weekend and needed make-up/hair for 10 people. Tami and Stephanie arrived at our location at 7am and had us all ready by 11am. Everyone in my bridal party looked beautiful! My hair and make-up was phenomenal... Read More and I looked just as good at 11 pm as I did at 11 am. They were both very professional. My only critique would be that there were some hidden fees (holiday weekend charge, starting before 8am, etc.) that were not included in the original contract. It wasn’t a big deal but I wish that was listed upfront.

2016-10-24T09:28:59 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy you were able to enjoy your makeup and hair all day! You and your party were so lovely! And we are definitely glad we were able to help you feel your best on your very special day! I do have to say... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Emily A

We had our wedding at Jorgensen Farms. Tami and Shannon came to the farm and did our hair and makeup. Man did we look good! Shannon was able to transform each of my girls hair as well as mine into exactly what we were wanting for the wedding. Tami does an excellent job putting... Read More on make up that looks as natural or done up as you want it. I was nervous about wearing a lot of makeup on my wedding day, but Tami made it look super natural and great with my skin tone. Columbus Wedding Makeup is an excellent company to go through to get the wedding day look you are dreaming about!

2016-10-23T15:11:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily! You were a stunning bride! I cannot wait to see photos! Congratulations on a happy marriage!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Liz M

Tami and Stephanie are a dream team!!! They are flexible and accommodating and made me feel beautiful for my wedding. We chatted and had fun through the whole process which really put me at ease. I got lots of compliments about my hair and makeup throughout the day and I didn't... Read More need any touchups. Both my hair and makeup stayed all night! I would recommend them if you are looking for the perfect team for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Chelsea H

Tami and Stephanie were incredible. They came to me and my girls on location with an army of people to make us beautiful for my special day. They were incredible professional and detail oriented. They have vision and we're able to create my exact look based on two photos I found... Read More on Pinterest. They both looked at the photo maybe once but absolutely nailed it and I felt like a princess. I recommend Columbus Wedding Makeup for any Columbus bride!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Amanda K

Tami was so great to work with. My make up was perfect and lasted throughout my entire wedding. She came to my hotel room the day of the wedding and came completely prepared and made me feel comfortable and relaxed while doing my makeup. I would recommend Tami for any special... Read More event. She really takes time to make you look like the best version of yourself!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Ali W

Tami was great and very professional! All of my friends loved their make-up for our day of!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Rachel M

Loved my makeup! The services provided were very professional. Communication was timely, clear, and well organized. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Laura B

Tami and Amber went above and beyond any expectations we might have had!! They are wonderful ladies who made you feel so beautiful before they even started hair and makeup! Everyone looked absolutely FLAWLESS! The airbrush makeup is the higher quality I have ever seen! I balled... Read More like a baby my entire day and I never had to touch up my makeup! Not A SINGLE TIME!! It was also a very humid 90 degree day- my curly hair never frizzed and my makeup never faltered! I can't say enough amazing things about them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Adie L

Tami did an amazing job making sure that my makeup was flawless for the big day! She also did my mom and bridesmaids' makeup, and she made sure that everyone looked their best from the beginning of the ceremony to the last dance at the reception. Tami was very easy to work with... Read More throughout the whole process and made sure that I got exactly the look I was hoping for during my trial and again on the day of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Columbus Wedding Makeup to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Nicole B

Tami and her team were great, they were very flexible when traveling to our wedding site and working with us in the room we were given to get ready in, which was not very well equipped! When we finally got settled they worked through my wedding party and me very quickly and my... Read More hair and makeup looked even better than at the trial! Thank you Tami for the wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Cathy R

Tami and Stephanie did a great job with my bridal party. They came to us on location and were prompt. The trial was included, which was great and made day-of much less stressful. When one of my bridesmaids lashes started coming off (Tami and Stephanie had already left), we... Read More called and Stephanie was there very quickly to fix it. I was very happy with my service and would recommend them to anyone looking for makeup/hair services!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Danielle T

Super accommodating! Tami is such an awesome person, and I loved having her with me on my special day!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Madison M

It's been a year since my wedding and I've put off writing this review. However, I feel as a prior bride I should write it and be honest as I relied heavily on reviews during my planning. I had Columbus Wedding Makeup do make up and hair for the mothers and myself of our wedding... Read More day. The makeup service was wonderful! I had a great time working with Tami. On my wedding day, she made me feel at peace during chaos, did a wonderful job with my makeup and even made sure I ate something even while she worked. The mothers looked amazing and most importantly felt amazing. I strongly recommend her service! She even went so far as to book a free trial run to make sure I felt comfortable and sent a note after our wedding. Tami is professional and you want her there on your wedding day. So why the low stars? I think there was a misunderstanding somehow. When I booked the hair and makeup services I booked a long enough time period I thought that if something were to go wrong in the day there would be cushion time. Well something did go wrong. My mom and I showed up late to the wedding venue loosing an hour of the given hair and makeup time. The woman doing hair was visibly frustrated, did my hair in 10 minutes and left without doing my mother's hair. She had booked another wedding without telling me that would be leaving during the agreed upon time period. Again, I was late but I built in time for something to go wrong in the agreement. Long story short, my mom didn't get her hair done on my wedding day, I was left to redo my hair and fight back tears (as emotions run high on the morning of your wedding)! So I recommend clear communication and understanding on timeline just in case a wrench is thrown in the morning of your wedding day.

2016-05-04T08:22:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your honest review. You are right it is important for brides to read reviews and take away what they can for their very important day. My philosophy is that you shouldn’t worry about hair & makeup on your wedding day. . .... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Melissa J

Tami went above and beyond on our wedding day. She made us feel beautiful! I can't thank her enough for making everyone happy with her amazing makeup talent!!

2016-05-04T08:22:45 Response from the vendor

Simply Lovely

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

As a stylish 61 year-old mother of the groom, I wanted a bit of glamour for the candlelight ceremony, but also wanted the look to be as natural as possible. Tammi did a fantastic job listening to my request and following through! I received so many compliments not only for my... Read More fabulous dress but most everyone commented on how lovely my face looked - not how lovely my makeup was. I only wish I could have her 24/7!

2016-02-07T19:19:07 Response from the vendor

It was more than wonderful to meet you and such an honor to do you makeup for your sons wedding. You looked absolutely lovely. And thank you so much for all the kind words!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Angela H

Tami and Stephanie did an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself, my bridal party and for the moms. Reasonable pricing, great communication, and phenomenal service! Thank you so much!

Long Lasting and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Tami and her crew were fantastic to work with! They were efficient and even finished working on us one hour earlier than expected! Everyone looked fantastic (bridal party, mom's, sister-in-law, and me the bride). It was also nice because they have a studio in Columbus we could... Read More go to since we didn't have enough space at our venue for them to come to us. My hair and makeup lasted all day (October wedding) and even through dancing late at night. It was nice that the bride's price included both trials and was very comparable to other locations and the bridesmaids prices were very well priced!

Just Relax and Feel Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Caitlin B

I found Tami (Columbus Wedding Makeup) at a Columbus Bridal Convention and signed up for a free makeup trial. She did a great job at the trial and she is just in general a nice person to be around, which is what you want on your wedding day. She remembered my makeup preferences... Read More even 7 months after I had mentioned them to her during the trial (low shine, brightly colored lip, etc)! I had a large Indian wedding so she did my makeup for the Sangeet party the night before, the wedding ceremony in the morning, and the wedding reception in the evening. I got false lashes and airbrush with each application. I normally have great skin but of course my wedding weekend I was having a horrible breakout and I had picked at zits all over my forehead even though I know better. Tami made my skin look flawless and I had tons of confidence, and so far the pictures look great. She did my makeup in my hotel room each time which was so nice. Tami was on time for each application and she also did makeup application and touch up for my four sisters and a friend. They all loved their makeup and looked gorgeous. Tami's friend/co-worker Stephanie did a great job with my sisters' hair as well. Overall, I was very happy with her work and I would recommend her to my friends. She is very pleasant and professional and you won't be disappointed!

Tami Krebs

I have a business degree and an associates in Legal Assisting. I worked for an attorney almost 20 years ago & decided this isn't the path I want to keep. I walked into the mall and took at job at the makeup counter! I found my passion and have been learning ever since.