Voted #1 Videographer in Detroit 5 straight years!

Award-winning cinematographers led by Tom Santilli and Jeremy Pulford, voted #1 in Detroit 5 straight years! We offer style & services simply not available anywhere else, where YOU get as much (or as little) input into the process as you would like. All packages include as many HD cameras as needed, and we offer digital delivery of the finished product, where you can share you wedding online at the click of a button. We also offer Same-Day Edits, and our ONE-OF-A-KIND "open-air" style Slow-Motion Video and Photo Station. Years of experience with all different kinds of weddings, including Indian, Macedonian and Same-Sex marriages. There are several Videographers out there, but there is only one Complete Video Solutions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

51774 Leshan Drive, Chesterfield, MI Located in MI, serving entire US and beyond (586) 242-7944
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jenna V

I couldn't be happier with Complete Video Solutions! We just received our completed wedding video in the mail and it turned out beautifully. They captured every special moment and created an amazing result. I was so pleased with Tom at Compete Video Solutions who organized... Read More everything. Every email was friendly, informative, and prompt. We had Jeremy as our videographer who was excellent. During the wedding day he was around just enough to make sure everything is just as you want it but also in background to not intrude on special movements. It was perfect balance. Before the wedding day, Tom at Complete Video Solutions emails you surveys to provide important info about your day, requests, music choices, and style preferences. You can be as specific as you want ensuring an amazing video. I left all the creativity to the team at Complete Video Solutions and so glad I did. I loved every moment the selected in our signature video and the music selections were perfect! It is amazing how it takes right back to that day. If you are considering doing a wedding video....DO IT and do it with Complete Video Solutions. There is no better way to relieve that special day that goes so fast.

2017-03-24T16:03:42 Response from the vendor

What a great review! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Jenn B

Complete Video Solutions was the ONLY choice for my wedding videography. My sister used him several years ago for her wedding and they did amazing work. Tom is super professional and captured so many of the details on our special day. The turn around time is a little long, but... Read More DEFINITELY WORTH IT! This was possibly the best investment for my wedding! I definitely recommend this company for anyone looking for QUALITY videography! Worth the investment! You won't be disappointed!

2017-03-24T16:03:57 Response from the vendor

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Perfect Articulation of Our Day

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kylea P

I spoke with a lot of videographers before landing on Complete Video Solutions. But when I talked to Tom, I just had a sense that he understood my vision and would be able to capture our day in a way no one else could. Photos are priceless, but to watch video from the day just... Read More brings everything to life. I worked with Tom 100% over phone and email as I was planning the wedding from out of town and didn't even meet Tom until the day of the wedding, but he was absolutely fantastic and we all felt instantly comfortable with him and our second videographer Jeremy.I picked Complete Video Solutions because they were affordable, had a great array of videos that matched our style, and offered what we were looking for in a Same Day Edit. Our Same Day Edit was played after dinner at our wedding reception and was absolutely breathtaking. Our guests couldn't believe they were already seeing a video from earlier that day. They have also already provided our short wedding trailer video and it almost brought me to tears. We can't wait to see the full video that we should be receiving right around Christmas time. What a great present that will be. Tom and Jeremy were easy to work with, made everyone feel comfortable, and are executing on my vision to capture all the emotion of that day. I would highly recommend anyone consider working with this team!

2017-03-24T16:04:39 Response from the vendor

We LOVE Same-Day Edits and wish more couples chose to do this! What a great wedding and we were so happy to be a part of everything!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Marie B

I do not have words to describe how incredibly beautiful our wedding video turned out. It is the PERFECT recollection of our day. Complete Video Solutions does an amazing job of capturing the day documentary-style while artistically highlighting the beauty of event details. All... Read More I can say is BEAUTIFUL. You can feel the emotions of the day in every part of the video, and moreover the personalities of bridal party. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Tom and his amazing team. We are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Melanie B

If you want the BEST videographer, you must have Complete Video Solutions at your wedding!! I could not have asked for a better vendor. From the very beginning I knew working with them was going to be a great experience. They are prompt to respond and ALWAYS keep you in the... Read More "loop" no matter what step you are in when planning your wedding (or even after the wedding)!! I received everything according to the timeline provided and sometimes even earlier! Their prices are reasonable and their work is beautiful!! I love that I was able to have them capture my wedding day. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Stephanie D

Amazing team! Extremely professional and we LOVE our videos!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Julie G

My husband and I loved the video!! I laughed and cried watching it. It was so fun to see it all again. Tom did an amazing job! I'm so glad we went with video, went with CVS, and also that we added a few extra hours of coverage! The video captures the day in a special way... Read More that pictures cannot. The groom's mom missed our first dance the day of the wedding, so now she got to see it for the first time. The speeches of parents and well wishers will last forever, long after loved ones have passed. It's something I will treasure forever. I definitely recommend your company to anyone who is ever getting married!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Nic T

Complete Video Solutions was able to capture a moment in time in a manner that allows the Bride and Groom to re-live the most important days of their existence - their wedding day. Anyone with a cell phone can record HD video at anytime, and anywhere. However, it is a unique... Read More talent to revive those video recordings to a level that sparks nostalgia. Whether you were a guest, invited but unable to attend, or even if you are a complete stranger seeing Jessica and I for the first time on your TV screen, you cannot help but feel every emotion that was shared that day. For that, Jessica and I, along with our Daughter, Brooklynn, are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Laura H

I used Complete Video Solutions back in April for my wedding videography. Tom and his team do amazing work! I am SO happy I have my wedding video to look back on our wedding day! Go with CVS, you will not be disappointed!! I highly recommend them this company!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lauren W

I am so happy that Complete Video Solutions was recommended to us! We absolutely LOVED working with Tom! He made sure to capture our day perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a amazing videographer. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Melissa M

Tom and his team were great to work with and did an amazing job! We absolutely love our wedding video! Communication was fast and easy. Would highly recommend!

2016-10-17T17:22:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks Melissa! Your wedding was awesome and it was so cool to be a part of...thanks so much!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Chelsea I

We used complete video solutions for our wedding video and slow motion booth for our reception. We couldn't have picked a better choice! The slow motion booth was a great alternative to a photo booth because it was fun and different!! Our guests really enjoyed it! We just... Read More received our wedding trailer and are really looking forward to seeing our full wedding video! We highly recommend Complete video solutions for both wedding video and slow motion booth!!

2016-10-17T17:22:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great feedback!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

A wonderful company that provided exceptional service! We LOVE our wedding video! They captured moments of our wedding that I was unable to see such as my groom getting ready and the bridal party walking down the aisle. Jeremy was very professional and did such a thorough and... Read More excellent job. In addition to our video, we received a trailer and an end recap to share with our friends and family through social media. Recently, nearly 6 months after our wedding, we requested if there was any raw footage that we could have that "didn't make the cut" of our already beautiful video. Tom was so kind in response and made the process of receiving extra footage an easy one. This company is one that I will continue to recommend to those who are soon-to-be married. Our wedding was one of the best days of my life, and I am so thankful that I am able to look back and relive it for years to come through the video by Complete Video Solutions!

2016-08-29T19:59:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

We were so thrilled with our wedding video! They were very easy to work with and took the time to answer our questions and go over everything with us, even after the wedding took place! I would recommend them highly, as our video is so beautiful and extremely well done! Very... Read More professional and reliable company!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Megan T

Amazing company! Tom and his team did an absolutely beautiful video and I couldn't be more happy. All the angles were perfect, they captured every moment and the songs they picked for the video were spot on. (I said they could pick the music because I trusted them better than... Read More myself on knowing what was right) The video showed great creativity and it was overall perfect.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Melissa H

With Tom and his team, I felt comfortable knowing I would not have to worry about anything during the day of the ceremony. They were courteous, timely and amazing. Basically everything you could ask for when it comes to videographers. Not only are they great at video, simply... Read More put, they are great people. They truly take the time to get to know their clients. We had a scheduling conflict after our contract was signed and they went above and beyond to help make our special day one we would remember forever. Thank you Tom and Complete Video Solutions.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Lindsay S

Complete video is AMAZING! Tom was our videographer for our wedding and he was perfect! I was worried about being on camera and looking awkward or uncomfortable but Tom made being on camera a fun experience, everything on video looks so natural. We also had the slow motion photo... Read More booth and it was a HUGE hit! I would recommend this company to everyone! Our finished video was beyond perfect, it's so nice to be able to re-live that day!

Perfect way to remember your special day!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Shannon K

I know that a lot of people say that a videographer is something that you can skip on when planning a wedding, but I highly suggest you don't and go with Complete Video Solutions. I first learned about them through one of my friends when I had seen her wedding video and was... Read More blown away; I cried my eyes out. I was at her wedding that day, but seeing the video several months later and reliving that day was truly amazing. Tom was our videographer for our wedding day and he was fantastic! He was very professional and easy to work with. We have received our sneak peek trailer from our wedding video and it is perfect!! Tom did a flawless job and even at 2 minutes long, it captured every emotion, detail, and precious moment from our wedding. I have already watched our trailer at least 30 times and am very excited to see our full wedding video. I would highly recommend Complete Video Solutions!

Tom was amazing....truly the best

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Tom was great to work with. We were planning a wedding long distance but from the beginning we knew we made a great choice in hiring Tom. His communication prior to our wedding could not have been better. He is a pro. I can see why they are voted the best year in and... Read More year out. The day of the wedding could not have gone any better and Tom played a big role. He was calm, cool and collected. He worked extremely well with the entire wedding party and our photographer. We couldn't wait to get our video back, we checked in with Tom a few times and he was happy to give us updated on where they were at with the editing. The video arrived within the time frame Tom gave us and WOW was it ever worth the wait and the investment. The day, as everyone says, goes by so fast. Having a video allows you to relive the day as many times as you want. He captured so many little moments that otherwise would have been lost. The editing was incredible. Obviously in making this kind of investment anyone would have high expectations. You will not be disappointed. This is worth every penny. We could not be any happier with how things turned out. Tom is a pro and was phenomenal to work with.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sarah N

I was unsure at first whether I wanted or needed video from our wedding, but I am SO GLAD that we got it! Complete Video Solutions was recommended by our photographer. Tom was our videographer and he was seriously amazing! He is soo nice and very professional. He guided me... Read More through the entire process and made it so easy, I sent him tons of emails with questions and he always responded within hours, even though my wedding was months away. He talked me through all of my concerns and made me feel completely comfortable. On the day of the wedding, after he took video of me and the girls getting ready, I sort of forgot about him for the rest of the day and night, I never really noticed him. But he got great footage of everything that happened, things that I forgot about or didn't notice. He did a great job editing and putting everything together. He listened to all of our preferences for the videos. We really couldn't have asked for anything more! Not only was the quality of our videos completely amazing, but he made the wedding day so stress-free and enjoyable. He and my photographer worked together seamlessly, even my bridesmaids commented on how awesome they were. I would highly recommend Tom and Complete Video Solutions to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Amanda P

If you're looking for the most beautiful video representation of your wedding day, Tom and Jeremy are your guys! They are fun and so easy to work with (and trust me, that matters), and SUPER talented! Everything turned out beautifully, and I couldn't be happier. Their work... Read More speaks for itself. Do not hesitate to book these guys, they truly are the best in the business.

Very Happy!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Amy P

We did all the services Complete Video Solutions had to offer and boy were we blown away! Tom and Jeremy were amazing! I have had the pleasure of knowing them for a few years so it was like having old friends shoot our wedding! They are so easy to work with and their work speaks... Read More for itself. Our wedding trailer had everyone in tears. It was beautiful! The slow-motion booth was EPIC! I had no idea there would be a video montage after, so that was super cool to see. My guests loved seeing all the videos edited together. This was the best decision I made about my wedding. Having a videographer is the best money I spent. Everyone was telling me "Don't get one, you will only watch it once!" I have watched our trailer 50 times now and I know we will watch our video AT LEAST once a year. The best thing about Tom and Jeremy is that they make your wedding seem like a Disney movie and I'm all about that. I am so glad I booked them, because I missed a lot of things that were happening around me! I am so excited to see the whole video and see what I missed. BOOK THEM, trust me you will not regret it!

The Best EVER!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

There are no words to properly describe how awesome Complete Video Solutions is. The video was so professional and told the story of my daughter's wedding. Tom and Jeremy are the best!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Julie S

We used complete video for day of video and photo booth. They did an amazing job. They were very professional and captured all the most important moments. Tom was wonderful to work with and I would recommend him again to anyone.

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Caitlin B

Out of all my vendors I worked with for my wedding, Tom at Complete Video Solutions was by far the most professional, most patient, and overall easiest to work with. He always got back to be within hours and answered any questions or concerns I had. He made the entire process... Read More easy breezy both before, during, and after the wedding day and I'm so thankful to him for that. I would highly recommend Tom and his wonderful staff to capture your wedding day.

Tom Santilli

Tom Santilli has been in the Detroit wedding industry since 2002, and in that time has established himself as one of the top in his field. Complete Video Solutions (www.cvideosolutions.com), was named as the #1 Best Wedding Videographer in Detroit by local brides and Channel 4, 5 consecutive years, and was recently inducted into TheKnot.com's "Vendor Hall of Fame." He also has won several awards for his wedding production, and is a member of WEVA (Wedding & Event Videographers Association.) As the Detroit Wedding Examiner, he has helped hundreds of brides with their weddings.