Voted #1 Videographer in Detroit 5 straight years!

Award-winning cinematographers led by Tom Santilli and Jeremy Pulford, voted #1 in Detroit 5 straight years! We offer style & services simply not available anywhere else, where YOU get as much (or as little) input into the process as you would like. All packages include as many HD cameras as needed, and we offer digital delivery of the finished product, where you can share you wedding online at the click of a button. We also offer Same-Day Edits, and our ONE-OF-A-KIND "open-air" style Slow-Motion Video and Photo Station. Years of experience with all different kinds of weddings, including Indian, Macedonian and Same-Sex marriages. There are several Videographers out there, but there is only one Complete Video Solutions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Michigan, Ohio and Destination (586) 242-7944

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Christine B

Tom and the crew at Complete Video Solutions are the best in the business! Selecting them to capture our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions we made during the planning process. Not only did they capture gorgeous and emotional footage of our special day, but what... Read More sets them apart is their planning process. Through a combination of conversations and survey inputs, they collect a number of details to ensure your video is personalized to you. Don’t know exactly what you’re looking for? Tom and the team will walk you through every step and decision to ensure the end product is perfect. And ours was! Thank you for helping us create such an amazing and lasting memory of one of the best days of our life!

2017-10-26T09:16:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the amazing feedback!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Janelle R

We could not be happier that we chose Complete Video Solutions to document our wedding. During the entire wedding planning process, Tom was professional, organized, and prompt with all correspondence. Prior to the wedding, we were provided with surveys asking us questions... Read More about every detail of our wedding day and video which made us feel confident that our video would be exactly what we wanted. Jeremy was our videographer on the day of the wedding, and he was amazing. He made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera, and most of the time we didn’t even know he was there. We have received endless compliments on our trailer and end recap videos, and our full wedding video is absolutely beautiful. Not only did Complete Video Solutions capture our day perfectly, but they were also very affordable. We are so happy that we chose to work with them, and we will treasure our video in all the years to come.

2017-09-20T11:06:56 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you're happy! Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Marie B

I do not have words to describe how incredibly beautiful our wedding video turned out. It is the PERFECT recollection of our day. Complete Video Solutions does an amazing job of capturing the day documentary-style while artistically highlighting the beauty of event details. All... Read More I can say is BEAUTIFUL. You can feel the emotions of the day in every part of the video, and moreover the personalities of bridal party. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Tom and his amazing team. We are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Kyle S

Complete Video Solutions did a fantastic job with our wedding video!! They have a great process and are super easy to work with. We had a pre-wedding call to discuss what was important to us to ensure they captured all of the key moments. They were also very responsive to our... Read More edits. We couldn't have asked for better videographers!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Nina M

Amazing!! Just watched our trailer this week and it was the best gift at a time it was needed most. The video perfectly captured our day...and it's only the trailer! I can't wait to see the full video! I will treasure this video forever and I'm so thankful to have this... Read More incredible memory. Tom and all the staff at Complete Video Solutions did a wonderful job from start to finish. The videographers were personable and very helpful with directions. Tom was great getting us organized and prepared. Always great when you have one less thing to worry about on your big day . Our video trailer was a beautiful compilation of music and words from our bridal party speeches set to our favorite moments from our magical day, exactly what we hoped for. Thank you so much!

2018-03-05T14:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this wonderful review!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jamie F

Tom and Jeremy were absolutely amazing the entire video process. I had a super crazy bridal party and they were so natural and fun to work with and helped to capture all of the hilarious and beautiful moments throughout the entire day. Our wedding video turned out so beautiful... Read More and my husband and I have watched it a million times in the last 5 months and shared it with so many friends and family at every gathering. They even helped us to edit a song that we decided we wanted to add/adjust later on. We can't thank Complete Video Solutions enough for helping us to capture our perfect day.

2018-01-18T16:57:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the amazing feedback!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brittany R

I couldn’t have been happier with my experience with Tom! We were just married on Saturday, and he made the day so easy. He was very professional, and kind, but fun and funny to work with as well! I can’t wait to see our footage, but I know we will not be disappointed! Thank you... Read More Tom!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Vanessa W

I can't say enough how amazing CVS was as a whole. From the initial email, to the day of and every detail in-between.. they are SO on top of everything. Our videos turned out perfect & exactly what I hoped for. But the icing on the cake was the Slow motion/Photo Booth... guests... Read More from all ages had such a blast using it and was such a great success. We love looking back and watching the slow motion video! THANK YOU CVS!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Calla T

We used complete video solutions for our “slow motion video booth”, and it was a blast! All of the guests loved having the option to either take photos or videos in the booth. They brought fun props and the icing on the cake was the highlight video they put together for us after... Read More the wedding of all of our guests videos! I would definitely recommend Tom and his crew!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Stacy C

From the beginning, Tom was so patient with me. He ultimately told me that he has never had a couple regret their decision to use him, and he was so right! He was so easy to work with -delivered videos in a timely manner-and did an amazing job capturing moments of our wedding... Read More day that we never got to see. We are so happy with our decision to use Complete Video Solutions!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Rachel C

We couldn't be happier with our video and Complete Video Solutions. They were always professional, responsive and accomodating to all of our needs. A big shout out to Jeremy for capturing our night so beautifully. We were able to relive the blur of a night and everyone who... Read More sees it loves it. Tom was very responsive and corresponded with me every step of the way. Complete Video Solutions will NOT disappoint! Don't hesitate to book them!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Julia D

The wedding video we received from Tom at Complete Video Solutions was amazing and better than we could have imagined! The 2 minute clips were a great sneak peak and the actual video was an hour and a half and then separate videos for our receiving line and footage of our band.... Read More The hard cases that the DVDs came in were beautiful and overall we are very happy. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Adina B

Our videographer was amazing. Never really knew he was there. Knew what he needed to get and was super fun! We are so excited to see the video once it is done!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Melanie B

If you want the BEST videographer, you must have Complete Video Solutions at your wedding!! I could not have asked for a better vendor. From the very beginning I knew working with them was going to be a great experience. They are prompt to respond and ALWAYS keep you in the... Read More "loop" no matter what step you are in when planning your wedding (or even after the wedding)!! I received everything according to the timeline provided and sometimes even earlier! Their prices are reasonable and their work is beautiful!! I love that I was able to have them capture my wedding day. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Stephanie D

Amazing team! Extremely professional and we LOVE our videos!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Julie G

My husband and I loved the video!! I laughed and cried watching it. It was so fun to see it all again. Tom did an amazing job! I'm so glad we went with video, went with CVS, and also that we added a few extra hours of coverage! The video captures the day in a special way... Read More that pictures cannot. The groom's mom missed our first dance the day of the wedding, so now she got to see it for the first time. The speeches of parents and well wishers will last forever, long after loved ones have passed. It's something I will treasure forever. I definitely recommend your company to anyone who is ever getting married!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Nic T

Complete Video Solutions was able to capture a moment in time in a manner that allows the Bride and Groom to re-live the most important days of their existence - their wedding day. Anyone with a cell phone can record HD video at anytime, and anywhere. However, it is a unique... Read More talent to revive those video recordings to a level that sparks nostalgia. Whether you were a guest, invited but unable to attend, or even if you are a complete stranger seeing Jessica and I for the first time on your TV screen, you cannot help but feel every emotion that was shared that day. For that, Jessica and I, along with our Daughter, Brooklynn, are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Laura H

I used Complete Video Solutions back in April for my wedding videography. Tom and his team do amazing work! I am SO happy I have my wedding video to look back on our wedding day! Go with CVS, you will not be disappointed!! I highly recommend them this company!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lauren W

I am so happy that Complete Video Solutions was recommended to us! We absolutely LOVED working with Tom! He made sure to capture our day perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a amazing videographer. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Melissa M

Tom and his team were great to work with and did an amazing job! We absolutely love our wedding video! Communication was fast and easy. Would highly recommend!

2016-10-17T17:22:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks Melissa! Your wedding was awesome and it was so cool to be a part of...thanks so much!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Chelsea I

We used complete video solutions for our wedding video and slow motion booth for our reception. We couldn't have picked a better choice! The slow motion booth was a great alternative to a photo booth because it was fun and different!! Our guests really enjoyed it! We just... Read More received our wedding trailer and are really looking forward to seeing our full wedding video! We highly recommend Complete video solutions for both wedding video and slow motion booth!!

2016-10-17T17:22:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great feedback!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

A wonderful company that provided exceptional service! We LOVE our wedding video! They captured moments of our wedding that I was unable to see such as my groom getting ready and the bridal party walking down the aisle. Jeremy was very professional and did such a thorough and... Read More excellent job. In addition to our video, we received a trailer and an end recap to share with our friends and family through social media. Recently, nearly 6 months after our wedding, we requested if there was any raw footage that we could have that "didn't make the cut" of our already beautiful video. Tom was so kind in response and made the process of receiving extra footage an easy one. This company is one that I will continue to recommend to those who are soon-to-be married. Our wedding was one of the best days of my life, and I am so thankful that I am able to look back and relive it for years to come through the video by Complete Video Solutions!

2016-08-29T19:59:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

We were so thrilled with our wedding video! They were very easy to work with and took the time to answer our questions and go over everything with us, even after the wedding took place! I would recommend them highly, as our video is so beautiful and extremely well done! Very... Read More professional and reliable company!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jenna V

I couldn't be happier with Complete Video Solutions! We just received our completed wedding video in the mail and it turned out beautifully. They captured every special moment and created an amazing result. I was so pleased with Tom at Compete Video Solutions who organized... Read More everything. Every email was friendly, informative, and prompt. We had Jeremy as our videographer who was excellent. During the wedding day he was around just enough to make sure everything is just as you want it but also in background to not intrude on special movements. It was perfect balance. Before the wedding day, Tom at Complete Video Solutions emails you surveys to provide important info about your day, requests, music choices, and style preferences. You can be as specific as you want ensuring an amazing video. I left all the creativity to the team at Complete Video Solutions and so glad I did. I loved every moment the selected in our signature video and the music selections were perfect! It is amazing how it takes right back to that day. If you are considering doing a wedding video....DO IT and do it with Complete Video Solutions. There is no better way to relieve that special day that goes so fast.

2017-03-24T16:03:42 Response from the vendor

What a great review! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Megan T

Amazing company! Tom and his team did an absolutely beautiful video and I couldn't be more happy. All the angles were perfect, they captured every moment and the songs they picked for the video were spot on. (I said they could pick the music because I trusted them better than... Read More myself on knowing what was right) The video showed great creativity and it was overall perfect.

Tom Santilli

Tom Santilli has been in the Detroit wedding industry since 2002, and in that time has established himself as one of the top in his field. Complete Video Solutions (www.cvideosolutions.com), was named as the #1 Best Wedding Videographer in Detroit by local brides and Channel 4, 5 consecutive years, and was recently inducted into TheKnot.com's "Vendor Hall of Fame." He also has won several awards for his wedding production, and is a member of WEVA (Wedding & Event Videographers Association.) As the Detroit Wedding Examiner, he has helped hundreds of brides with their weddings.