Crest Hollow Country Club

Woodbury, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Crest Hollow Country Club

A BALLROOM IN WOODBURY, NY

Crest Hollow Country Club sits on 24 acres in the heart of Long Island in Woodbury, New York. The country club is conveniently located on Jericho Turnpike. Crest Hollow Country Club features destination-themed wedding spaces, five of which are located outdoors. Valet parking is available, and there are nearby accommodations for guests to easily travel to and from the venue.

Coral Beach. Coral Beach is ideal for couples who are looking for casual beach style. White sandy beaches, waterfalls, palm trees and fire pits that light up the night and create a perfect wedding atmosphere.

English Garden. A serene, country garden atmosphere awaits the bride and groom in the English Garden. The well-manicured landscape, dotted with beautiful rosebushes, surrounds a spacious brick patio. Both small and large weddings take place on the patio, which features white gazebos that frame the courtyard space where couples exchange vows.

Veranda Bay. Veranda Bay brings a touch of Tuscany to New York with its European bistro seating. Chic wooden tables sit on a brick patio that is surrounded by a border of colorful flowers, making the space picture-perfect. Waterfalls add a serene complement to the space.

South Beach. The relaxing South Beach-inspired pool deck allows couples to hold their receptions poolside. A white sand beach, palm trees and pleasant waterfalls create an elegant ambiance.

North Garden. The North Garden creates a beautiful backdrop for a day or evening wedding with its lush, green lawn that is surrounded by trees. The bride walks down a brick walkway under a vine-covered pergola.

Lounge. The Crest Hollow Country Club lounge has a hottest-club-in-town atmosphere. The space has upscale leather furniture and customizable LED lighting. Guests can enjoy a cocktail and a large variety of hand-passed hors d'oeuvres.

Ballrooms. Crest Hollow Country Club ballrooms are each unique with features like marble floors, alabaster chandeliers and high-tech lighting. The rooms can be transformed to fit any wedding theme and can accommodate up to 500 wedding guests.

Wedding experts assist couples with every detail of their weddings. For wedding services, couples choose from exclusive country club vendors. The culinary team offers international menus including Greek, Latin, Caribbean, Asian, Russian and Indian as well as Kosher and classic American.

Crest Hollow Country Club is a 5-star resort that offers many upscale amenities that include:

• Olympic-sized swimming pool
  • Racquet sports such as tennis, platform tennis and beach tennis

Today’s Crest Hollow: Romantic & Remarkable

You're invited to see our spectacular transformation with our stunning South Beach-inspired pool deck for your special day year-round. Renovations complement our classic interior with new marble floors lit by dazzling LED’s. We'll provide impeccable service & attention to detail that you deserve.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Beach, Country Club, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

8325 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY (516) 692-8000

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Alyssa B

Crest Hollow was absolutely amazing and allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams!!! We had the pleasure of working with Thomas as our banquet manager who was wonderful. He understood our budget and always made us feel comfortable. The head chef is also amazingggg, make sure... Read More you get an opportunity to meet him as he is so passionate about his food and willing to work with you. Ask about his specialty doughnuts as well, our guests are still talking about those delicious treats at the end of the night. At the end of the night, my mother left her bag which included her wallet and all personal belongings at the venue. We all thought for sure it was gone and she would not be seeing it again. We called right away, and at this point it was very late, well they had found my mothers bag and had it waiting for her at the front desk! This just shows how wonderful the staff is. We got married in January so we got lucky that there were not many other parties going on, but I have to say I was completely unaware of anything else going on at the venue! They make you feel so special, I literally felt like a celebrity, and felt like the only party the entire time. The staff at the Crest Hollow went up and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. My only advice would be to make a list of what you want to occur during the reception ahead of time (for instance we had a birthday cake for a family member which we completely forgot about), because the Matra D will touch base with you on that throughout the night and it is easy to forget things when you get caught up in the moment. I would absolutely recommend the Crest Hollow!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 nadia s

Overall beautiful place but had minor important details that upset me during my wedding day. Wrong cake flavor; wrong lighting in room. Wrong stage lighting. Bridal attendant kept me in one spot to take photos for 45 mins. Had challah bread put next to my cake as if I was... Read More Jewish.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Rochelle S

Our wedding was at Crest Hollow on 7/21/17 and we were blown away by the entire experience. We had our ceremony in the English Gardens, a poolside cocktail hour, and reception in the Plaza Room. Everything from start to finish was phenomenal. After our first meeting, even... Read More before we signed on, we knew we'd be in great hands with Helen Tull, our banquet manager. She answered every question (we had many) and quelled any concerns about planning our big day. She is pleasant and professional, has great energy and works so hard to make sure that you truly have the most special day. Helen was flexible and worked around our busy schedules to meet with us. She made sure that we were providing as many details to Crest Hollow as possible, so that our day went exactly how we envisioned. However, that was NOT the case - it was even better than we could've imagined! It's now two weeks later and our guests are still gushing about the beauty of the venue and grounds, the amazing service, and the magnitude and quality of the food. We can't say enough about Helen and the incredible staff at Crest Hollow. We were especially grateful for Sandy, the bridal attendant and Ralph, the maître d', who stayed with us from the moment we arrived for our first-look session to the end of the night. There was so much warmth and attentiveness from them throughout the evening that, even with 300 guests, it was a beautifully intimate event. Thank you Helen and Crest Hollow for an unforgettable wedding!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Gelisa F

There are not enough words to explain how cresthollow did my wedding. It was unbelievable AMAZING!!! There staff was amazing the food was amazing the place is gorgeous. Everything was perfect for our wedding day! Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jana C

I had my wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club on July 3, 2017. It was the best day ever!! My wedding planner Thomas took my views and made it real! I did not think that was possible. He gave me the wedding of my dreams. The day of my wedding, Jessica my bridal attendant was... Read More absolutely AMAZING! I got out of my limo right away handed me a drink. What every I needed that day she got me with out a question. I highly recommend this venue. Work with Thomas. He is the absolute best. He is patient and kind, and listens to what the bride and groom want. He also tries to accommodate anyone else who is helping plan this wedding in my case my mother. We had a different planner in the beginning and he was not so good. Thomas did everything I wanted plus some. GREAT VENUE!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kimberly O

I got married at Crest Hollow Country Club on June 17, 2017 and it was perfect. My banquet manger, Uliana went above and beyond and completely understood my vision. I honestly could not have asked for a better wedding. My maitre'ed Matthew and assistant made sure both me and my... Read More bridal party had any and everything we needed. I would highly recommend Crest Hollow for any wedding.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Sonia V

We had our wedding reception at Crest Hollow and it was absolutely perfect! Our banquet manager, Uliana, was very professional and organized. She made the planning process fun and she was very helpful. Crest Hollow is a beautiful venue and it was perfect in accommodating our... Read More guest size of 460 people. The venue was large enough that it did not feel too crowded. The team at Crest Hollow was very helpful and made the day flow seamlessly. The food was beyond our expectation. All our guests loved the food and had plenty of variety. We highly recommend Crest Hollow Country Club as an excellent venue for any event!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Laura S

We want to help other engaged couples with planning! Crest hollow was a great place to have our wedding! We loved our banquet manager Uliana, she was fun and super helpful! Get involved in the party planning meetings and they try to have all your wants met! All the guests are... Read More still talking about the cocktail hour food and atmosphere!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Erica M

I am very disappointed with this venue. My cousin is getting married at this venue, and I own a floral business. It has been my cousins dream to be able to have me so her flowers. Long story short, she booked there without fully realizing that they have their select few... Read More businesses do flowers. My cousin has pleaded with them to see if I could bring in the flowers for her, and they briskly denied. I think it is a beautiful venue, but am extremely dissapointed in their values. I wanted to do something special for my cousin on her wedding day, and that chance has been taken away because Crest Hollow CC would rather have a few more bucks kicked back to them, than to see their brides happy. If you are satisfied with letting them have control of the intricate details for your wedding, I would recommend them.. but if you want to have the freedom to plan yourself, stay away.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Denise M

Words fail to express how perfect and incredible our wedding reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club was. The venue glistens with elegance and class, and we were blessed with the most patient, professional and personable banquet manager, Michael Donahue. From the moment we... Read More met him, Michael worked to ensure all of our wedding dreams and wishes came true. He always made himself available to answer any questions we had, and he provided us with extremely useful suggestions that made the wedding preparation process that much more peaceful. Our reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club exceeded all of our expectations, and we continue to receive raving comments from our guests! Both my husband and I feel extremely blessed and grateful to have been able to have our wedding at such a romantic and beautiful venue, and we are forever thankful to Michael Donahue for helping us make our dreams into a reality.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Luis B

Amazing experience from start to finish! (wedding on 8/18/16) Our banquet manager Helen Tull was extremely personable and helpful throughout the whole process. She displayed a level of confidence which provided us with a peace of mind. The whole crest hollow staff on the day of... Read More the wedding was on point! The appearance of our venue room was immaculate! We will forever remember our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Janice J

We could not be happier - such a great experience at our wedding with Crest Hollow! They really blew us away with their service. We worked with Mitch (banquet manager). Incredible person to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Latoya H

I had my wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club on 9/22/16 in the Starlight Room. During the planning process my husband and I worked with TK and we were certain everything would have been perfect on our big day. Unfortunately, that is not how it turned out. The customer service... Read More that was provided to my guests and bridal party was just awful!! I am very disappointed to say I received numerous complaints from both my bridal party and guests upon returning from my honeymoon. I was informed that the bartenders continuously made inappropriate comments to my guests about leaving tips. In addition to the bad service from the bartenders, there was a member of our "day of" team that brought incorrect things out to the bridal party and boldly told them, "Just take it." There was also great miscommunication about what I wanted/said and what my husband wanted/said by the wedding team that day. They told the bridal party "I didn't want to see anyone once I was dressed" which was far from the truth. I had to get one of my bridesmaids on the phone in order for them to let my ladies come back to the bridal suite. Also they told me "the ceremony is being held by your fiancé as his sister has not arrived yet". I got my fiancé on the phone as I was becoming frustrated and he had no idea what I was talking about. He hadn't informed them to hold the ceremony; I'm not certain who they were getting instructions from but they should not have been taking directives from anyone else. Overall I am outraged at this type of service. On your wedding day you expect your venue and its staff to be on their most professional behavior as we have been planning a year in advance, spending an immense amount of money to make this once in a lifetime event magical! The staff at Crest Hollow ruined that for my husband and I and we are appalled.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Nikita A

Crest Hollow was simply amazing. My husband and I had our wedding reception there last month and were completely blown away by the amazing service we received. Helen, our banquet manager was always available to answer our questions and was excellent during the entire planning... Read More process. Our Maitre D, Nick, and Bridal Attendant, Jessica, were there every step of the way that night to make sure we were looked after. My husband's button came off of his jacket right before we were getting ready to make our grand entrance but our bridal attendant quickly got a sewing kit and sewed the button back on. Our guests could not stop raving about how amazing the outdoor cocktail hour was from the ambiance to the food to the drinks...it was a hit! The indoor reception in the Plaza Room was stunning. Every item that I dropped off for them to place around the hall from lanterns to games to picture frames were placed everywhere that I had asked them to and also packed away in a box neatly at the end of the night for us to bring back home. I can't begin to explain the overwhelming feeling of joy I had from the moment I arrived to Crest Hollow on my wedding day. They truly made us feel like a King and Queen on our special day and we are forever grateful to the entire Crest Hollow Country Club team for making our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mickheila J

I had my ceremony and reception at Crest Hollow and the staff is amazing. Their professionalism is second to none and the attention to detail is phenomenal. Marina, the bridal attendant, was a GODSEND. My husband and I raved about how she drove us around in a golf cart, sat us... Read More down to eat and vigilantly ensured that my dress was properly positioned. She even busselled it after the ceremony with lightning speed! And she was phenomenal at creatively solving day-of fiascos. I am so happy that I didn’t bother to have a coordinator because Marina did it all. The venue was breathtaking and they operate like a well-oiled machine. I actually gasped when I entered the hall because it all came together beautifully. The food was great and my guests were very happy with the venue, especially the top-shelf alcohol provided. They are flexible with planning the wedding and can tailor the event to your personal liking because you matter. You are not just another check.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Vanessa P

Crest Hollow Country Club- what can I say about this place... No words can express how grateful I am that my husband found this place. When we visited it last year, we knew this was it. We had found our venue. We booked it right away and were able to get a magical day. We got... Read More married on 9/3/2016 and I am sooooooooo happy this is where I had my reception. My banquet manager was TK and he was the BEST! Him and my fiancé hit it off and became the best of friends. TK was just amazing on providing us information about the place, communicating, and being there to answer all my questions. When our day was approaching, TK, made sure everything would be perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better team, from him and the team who helped us throughout our wedding day. YOU ALL WERE AMAZING. What made our day better was knowing how mesmerized everyone was by the beauty of the place, the great food/cake, and the drinks. They absolutely loved everything and it was the best feeling in the world. They even packed up my entree cause I didn't eat it being surrounded by everyone. So I was able to enjoy it the following day. Me and my husband worked hard on planning our wedding and now two weeks in and people are still posting photos and talking about it. I am so happy my wedding turned out the way it did. It was magical, elegant, beautiful, and memorable.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Christina B

Crest Hollow is such a beautiful venue to have your wedding. The staff are amazing and the team they put together for my wedding were on top of things. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves. The food is delicious! I recommend having cocktail hour by the poolside, our guest enjoyed... Read More themselves and loved cocktail hour! I can go on and on about the service and the food. My rating speaks for itself. I just love the fact that they walk with you step by step. Even when my consultant left and I had another consultant in the middle of my wedding planning, they stayed in close contact and picked up where we left off, not having to start over. They make sure your do your homework and they do theirs. It's a team effort. Crest Hollow is the place to have your wedding. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Dalya L

Very on top of everything and professional! Even started the wedding early because guests arrived early.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Giovanna P

Everything was simply perfect. Crest hollow hit the spot and made sure everything was perfect. Let me tell you everything was perfect. Vanessa was amazing, she made sure we were taken care of every minute of our special day.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Jackie S

We had a wonderful experience at Crest Hollow for our 5/28/16 wedding. Our banquet manager was the amazing Helen, who answered all our questions, worked within our budget, and made everything as easy as possible. We felt confident from the moment we booked. The day went... Read More flawlessly-- the grounds were beautiful for the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, and there was great service and food during the reception. The bridal attendant and maitre'd were both great! We received rave reviews from our guests, and would recommend Crest Hollow to anyone. The price was very reasonable compared to other LI venues, but you get amazing service, food, and space!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Stephanie S

The staff was amazing here. They made my wedding day so special. Vanessa was my banquet manager and handled everything with ease. She was always there to answer all of my questions and anything I needed. The day of my wedding the room looked stunning. (Starlight was my room)... Read More The guest raved about the food and I highly recommend having your wedding event here.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Noreen B

I am so grateful to Thomas, my banquet manager and his team for helping us coordinate such a beautiful and memorable wedding! Everything ran smoothly and effortlessly. ALL of our guests said this was the best wedding they had ever attended (and we have at least 5 weddings per... Read More year in my community)! The venue was beautiful. We used the courtyard for our pre-wedding photo session, and the pictures look amazing! My bridal Attendant Diana took such good care of me. She made sure I ate and even brought me smoothie drinks into the bridal suite. I felt like a princess for a day! Michael, my Maitre D, stayed on top of the schedule and worked with my Mom to ensure our scheduled events ran smoothly. There was sooo much food at the cocktail according to my guests that by the time they came to the reception meal, they were already full. The dessert and cake were very good! My only disappointment was that we were ushered out of the ceremony hall really quickly that we didn’t have a chance to take pictures with our guests afterwards. But we were running a little behind schedule so can’t entirely blame them for it. Overall, there was no stress and no drama! All of my immediate family as well as my guests had such a great time! This is my Mom’s favorite wedding venue and we hope to use it again for future celebratory events! Would 100% recommend for a wedding or any celebratory events!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Andrea M

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. I had the outside ceremony along with the outside cocktail hour with Erico playing (breathtaking). My guests are still raving about the outside cocktail hour, the delicious food, and all of Crest Hollow's beautiful grounds. I... Read More could not have asked for a more perfect day…totally stress free.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Lisa V

We can't say enough about Crest Hollow! One word...Helen! Helen was our banquet manager and she was on top of every detail while planning for our cocktail hour and reception. Her service was incredible as she responded immediately to every question/request we had whether it was... Read More via email or over the phone. She put our minds at ease if we were unsure or concerned about specifics of the reception. Helen is a professional in this business who knows exactly what she's doing and is such a pleasure to work with! If she wasn't available then one of her colleagues was always quick to help us. As for the night of our wedding reception and cocktail hour, the services provided were exceptional from the banquet managers, Maitre D', bridal attendant, to the bar and dinner attendants! The food and the service was outstanding and to the highest quality. Our guests loved the food and the property and had such a fantastic time, including the Viennese hour. Every detail was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about one thing. For example, it ended up being slightly cold during the outdoor cocktail hour but CCHC was prepared by putting as many heat lamps in the area as they could and opening up an indoor space for our guests. We had such a great time! Thank you for making our wedding reception one we and our guests will never forget!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Cara P

What a wonderful, delightful experience! My husband and I had our reception here on Sunday, 7.19.15. Even though it was a bit out-of-the-way for us, (we're from Brooklyn and my family came from NJ) it was absolutely worth it! The grounds are just as gorgeous in person as... Read More they are in the pictures. The entire place is immaculate, the staff is ridiculously courteous and responsive, the decor is tasteful, and you 100% feel like you are the ONLY couple getting married that day! Our Maître d', Ralph, was wonderful. While he was quite old-fashioned in that respectful, quiet, classy way more men should have, he had everything running like clockwork – It seemed that if you were a member of his staff, there was no fooling around. He demanded perfection and would accept nothing less. My Bridal Attendant, Sandy, was the female version of Ralph – EVERYTHING went perfectly in her capable hands! I must admit, at first she was quite intimidating, but early on I feel we developed a mutual respect for each other and each other’s position, needs and desires, and after that we became fast friends. There was NOTHING that I needed, that she didn’t have seconds before I asked for it. She anticipated every single thing that I, as a Bride, could have possibly looked for. My personal experience at our Wedding would have been completely different if not for Sandy – She truly helped make the evening PERFECT. The Chef, whoever he or she may be, made dish after dish after dish of mouthwatering food! While it’s relatively easy to make a small meal taste wonderful, something is usually lost when making food in very large quantities. It’s unfortunate, but it does happen more often than not. Let me tell you, Chef ______, everything that left your kitchen was a total pleasure to eat! I don’t know how you did it, but not an ounce of flavor was lost in anything that was served to us. Thank you for doing such a fine job! To all of the staff members of CHCC who helped to make our Wedding such a huge success, and Kerry our very patient Banquet Manager, BRAVO! Your efforts are more than appreciated. You all did an absolutely beautiful job, and Yianni and I shall never forget our fairytale Wedding! Cara and Yianni 7.19.15