Crest Hollow Country Club

Woodbury, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Crest Hollow Country Club

A BALLROOM IN WOODBURY, NY

Crest Hollow Country Club sits on 24 acres in the heart of Long Island in Woodbury, New York. The country club is conveniently located on Jericho Turnpike. Crest Hollow Country Club features destination-themed wedding spaces, five of which are located outdoors. Valet parking is available, and there are nearby accommodations for guests to easily travel to and from the venue.

Coral Beach. Coral Beach is ideal for couples who are looking for casual beach style. White sandy beaches, waterfalls, palm trees and fire pits that light up the night and create a perfect wedding atmosphere.

English Garden. A serene, country garden atmosphere awaits the bride and groom in the English Garden. The well-manicured landscape, dotted with beautiful rosebushes, surrounds a spacious brick patio. Both small and large weddings take place on the patio, which features white gazebos that frame the courtyard space where couples exchange vows.

Veranda Bay. Veranda Bay brings a touch of Tuscany to New York with its European bistro seating. Chic wooden tables sit on a brick patio that is surrounded by a border of colorful flowers, making the space picture-perfect. Waterfalls add a serene complement to the space.

South Beach. The relaxing South Beach-inspired pool deck allows couples to hold their receptions poolside. A white sand beach, palm trees and pleasant waterfalls create an elegant ambiance.

North Garden. The North Garden creates a beautiful backdrop for a day or evening wedding with its lush, green lawn that is surrounded by trees. The bride walks down a brick walkway under a vine-covered pergola.

Lounge. The Crest Hollow Country Club lounge has a hottest-club-in-town atmosphere. The space has upscale leather furniture and customizable LED lighting. Guests can enjoy a cocktail and a large variety of hand-passed hors d'oeuvres.

Ballrooms. Crest Hollow Country Club ballrooms are each unique with features like marble floors, alabaster chandeliers and high-tech lighting. The rooms can be transformed to fit any wedding theme and can accommodate up to 500 wedding guests.

Wedding experts assist couples with every detail of their weddings. For wedding services, couples choose from exclusive country club vendors. The culinary team offers international menus including Greek, Latin, Caribbean, Asian, Russian and Indian as well as Kosher and classic American.

Crest Hollow Country Club is a 5-star resort that offers many upscale amenities that include:

• Olympic-sized swimming pool
  • Racquet sports such as tennis, platform tennis and beach tennis

Today’s Crest Hollow: Romantic & Remarkable

You're invited to see our spectacular transformation with our stunning South Beach-inspired pool deck for your special day year-round. Renovations complement our classic interior with new marble floors lit by dazzling LED’s. We'll provide impeccable service & attention to detail that you deserve.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Beach, Country Club, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

8325 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY (516) 692-8000

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Alyssa B

Crest Hollow was absolutely amazing and allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams!!! We had the pleasure of working with Thomas as our banquet manager who was wonderful. He understood our budget and always made us feel comfortable. The head chef is also amazingggg, make sure... Read More you get an opportunity to meet him as he is so passionate about his food and willing to work with you. Ask about his specialty doughnuts as well, our guests are still talking about those delicious treats at the end of the night. At the end of the night, my mother left her bag which included her wallet and all personal belongings at the venue. We all thought for sure it was gone and she would not be seeing it again. We called right away, and at this point it was very late, well they had found my mothers bag and had it waiting for her at the front desk! This just shows how wonderful the staff is. We got married in January so we got lucky that there were not many other parties going on, but I have to say I was completely unaware of anything else going on at the venue! They make you feel so special, I literally felt like a celebrity, and felt like the only party the entire time. The staff at the Crest Hollow went up and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. My only advice would be to make a list of what you want to occur during the reception ahead of time (for instance we had a birthday cake for a family member which we completely forgot about), because the Matra D will touch base with you on that throughout the night and it is easy to forget things when you get caught up in the moment. I would absolutely recommend the Crest Hollow!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Elizabeth O

First and foremost I want to thank Michael our banquet manager, from our first meeting we knew that the Crest Hollow was where we wanted to have our wedding. With every visit we were greeted with pleasant and happy staff members. When sitting with Michael to discuss our wedding... Read More day details we were given a plate of cookies and delicious glasses of iced tea. Michael was extremely open and honest with us in what the Crest Hollow had to offer. We were able to customize our wedding day to make it absolutely perfect. The beautiful grounds was the perfect back drop for our photos, we were able to take pictures right in front of the Crest Hollow a well as by the pool at night. The pool and little beachy sitting areas made it feel as though you were at a destination wedding. The Emerald Room is the room to go for, with a large beautiful outdoor patio area with a waterfall and seating for guests to enjoy themselves. An unexpected surprise to the the room was when I walked in and saw how beautiful all of the little details came together. One surprise that the Crest Hollow took upon themselves was to set up a little lounge area by the back bar of the room. Our guests raved about all the food options during cocktail hour, there wasn't one thing they didn't like, even the dinner options were amazing with 7 different entire options, there was something for everyone. I also have to rave about Sandra my bridal attedant she was absolutely amazing, while we were taking pictures outside she brought plates of hot hors d'oeuvres for our bridal party as well as drinks to enjoy. Our mater'd was also top notch at one point my husband and I realized that his grandmother does not eat chocolate we asked our mater'd if there was anything other dessert options that could be brought out. Next thing you know grandma had a bowl of lemon gelato in front of her. The saddest part of our wedding being is over is we no longer get to see Michael. Thank you Crest Hollow for making my wedding dreams come true!!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Yvonne L

Not only is Crest Hollow absolutely a beautiful venue to hold weddings, showers and almost any type of event, but the planners, staff, maitre-d's are A+ in accommodating all your needs. The food is superb and the wait staff are courteous, friendly and also very accommodating. I... Read More want to especially give thanks to Michael Donahue who went beyond the call of duty to accommodate me, especially throughout my husband's health crisis. He took the anxiety off my shoulders and made my event magical. I love Micheal and highly recommend him!!! He's so empathic, accommodating and super resourceful!!! And did I mention that you will have a red carpet event at reasonable prices... you cannot go wrong. I look forward to hosting more events in the future at Crest Hollow.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Socrates C

I will begin by saying that the venue is incredibly gorgeous and has plenty of space for pictures and videos. When my now wife and started venue shopping, the CHCC happens to be the very second we visited and it was recommended to us by our amazing friend Sharyn. We are... Read More mesmerized by the place and Helen took really good care of us and made us feel welcome right away. Something the first venue we visited had no idea how to do. Helen gave us a tour of the entire facility while answering all of our questions. She understood that we were doing everything ourselves and worked with us and our budget and made the entire process very smooth for us. Finally the day of arrived and we were complete nerve wrecks, but Henry and Kathia were all over the place for us and needless to say very organized and professional. They definitely know how to make your day go smooth. In terms of food, lets just say that even two weeks after our guest still rave about how amazing the food looked and tasted. Family and friends would not stop complimenting the food which made me very happy as the second thing people enjoy must in weddings is the food or is it the open bar? Regardless, we enjoyed our special day and are very happy that CHCC was the right venue. To the entire team both front and back of the house all we have are compliments. Thank you CHCC for the amazing day.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Tina K

We just got married in June and highly recommend booking Crest Hollow Country Club as a venue. Crest Hollow is absolutely beautiful, from the interior rooms to the outdoor spaces, there is no where that is lacking in elegance and style. Tom was our banquet manager, and he did... Read More an incredible job! During each meeting with Tom, he was always extremely helpful, enthusiastic, and organized. He made sure our wedding day included everything we wanted and paid attention to details. If we ever had a question, he would respond quickly and was always willing to work with us. On the wedding day, many of our guests arrived to Crest Hollow earlier than the cocktail hour. The staff was extremely accommodating and let the guests enjoy the cocktail hour early so they were not left standing and waiting in the lobby. Our maitre‘d, Henry made the flow of the wedding flawless and made sure everything was perfect. He showed us our reception room (the Plaza room) set up before the guests entered in from cocktail hour, and asked us if we wanted to make any last minute adjustments. The Plaza room was a perfect size to fit all of our guests while also feeling very intimate. All of our family and friends raved about the food and ambiance of Crest Hollow, and we enjoyed our wedding so much! The staff’s professionalism is unbeatable, as they accommodated all of our needs. We will be forever grateful to Crest Hollow for making our special day a memorable day for not only us, but all of our guests.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Xavier G

The service at Crest Hollow Country Club was exceptional. The staff were extremely attentive to my fiancé and I. Everyone went above and beyond. They really made our wedding a dream come true. We could not have imagined our day would have been so spectacular. Thank you to our... Read More banquet manager Michael and the entire Crest Hollow Country Club team.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amanda V

From the moment my wife and I walked into Crest Hollow Country Club, we knew that this was where we wanted to have our wedding. The outside areas with beautiful greens, vibrant flora and spectacular waterfalls to the stunning, elegant ballrooms made this venue stand out from the... Read More rest that we visited. Mitch, our banquet manager, was introduced to us by way of a mutual friend, but he truly treated us as if we were family. His advice was incredibly helpful, offering tips and suggestions that helped us along the crazy paths to the big day, including the hiring our wedding vendors and getting every little detail ready for our nuptials. The day of our wedding went off absolutely flawlessly. The ballroom they set aside for our ceremony was set up beautifully and our reception ballroom was exactly what we wanted - big party feel without being too over the top. Huge thank you to bridal attendant Sandy and maitre d’ Declan who did a phenomenal job of navigating myself, my wife, our bridal party and our families through every single aspect of our wedding day, including the first look, pre wedding photos, signing the license, the ceremony, the reception and everything in between. They made sure my wife and I had some time to be by ourselves and eat something in between the ceremony and stopping in to the cocktail hour. We had been told leading in to the wedding that we would have to make sure we ate something that day, but with this little breather, we got plenty of time to do that and to be with each other on our special day. We can’t say enough positive things about Crest Hollow. They made our day nothing short of perfect and we highly recommend you check them out for any of your needs

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Natalie H

From touring the grounds at CHCC, you feel like you're on vacation. We loved the different options on the beautiful premises, that we took all of our pictures there. We had a beautiful garden ceremony, full of lush greens and flowers, to a south beach inspired cocktail hour by... Read More the gorgeous pool and sand. Our reception was in the newly renovated plaza room which was gorgeous! Loved the layout, dance floor was perfect for our 200 guests, and it felt so private. TK was our banquet manager and he couldn't have been a better fit. He did a great job taking care of us, he's super detail oriented and was always so quick to answer any questions we had. Day of the wedding went off without a hitch due to the highly experienced crew here! If you're looking for the full package- choose the crest Hollow!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 nadia s

Overall beautiful place but had minor important details that upset me during my wedding day. Wrong cake flavor; wrong lighting in room. Wrong stage lighting. Bridal attendant kept me in one spot to take photos for 45 mins. Had challah bread put next to my cake as if I was... Read More Jewish.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Rochelle S

Our wedding was at Crest Hollow on 7/21/17 and we were blown away by the entire experience. We had our ceremony in the English Gardens, a poolside cocktail hour, and reception in the Plaza Room. Everything from start to finish was phenomenal. After our first meeting, even... Read More before we signed on, we knew we'd be in great hands with Helen Tull, our banquet manager. She answered every question (we had many) and quelled any concerns about planning our big day. She is pleasant and professional, has great energy and works so hard to make sure that you truly have the most special day. Helen was flexible and worked around our busy schedules to meet with us. She made sure that we were providing as many details to Crest Hollow as possible, so that our day went exactly how we envisioned. However, that was NOT the case - it was even better than we could've imagined! It's now two weeks later and our guests are still gushing about the beauty of the venue and grounds, the amazing service, and the magnitude and quality of the food. We can't say enough about Helen and the incredible staff at Crest Hollow. We were especially grateful for Sandy, the bridal attendant and Ralph, the maître d', who stayed with us from the moment we arrived for our first-look session to the end of the night. There was so much warmth and attentiveness from them throughout the evening that, even with 300 guests, it was a beautifully intimate event. Thank you Helen and Crest Hollow for an unforgettable wedding!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Gelisa F

There are not enough words to explain how cresthollow did my wedding. It was unbelievable AMAZING!!! There staff was amazing the food was amazing the place is gorgeous. Everything was perfect for our wedding day! Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jana C

I had my wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club on July 3, 2017. It was the best day ever!! My wedding planner Thomas took my views and made it real! I did not think that was possible. He gave me the wedding of my dreams. The day of my wedding, Jessica my bridal attendant was... Read More absolutely AMAZING! I got out of my limo right away handed me a drink. What every I needed that day she got me with out a question. I highly recommend this venue. Work with Thomas. He is the absolute best. He is patient and kind, and listens to what the bride and groom want. He also tries to accommodate anyone else who is helping plan this wedding in my case my mother. We had a different planner in the beginning and he was not so good. Thomas did everything I wanted plus some. GREAT VENUE!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kimberly O

I got married at Crest Hollow Country Club on June 17, 2017 and it was perfect. My banquet manger, Uliana went above and beyond and completely understood my vision. I honestly could not have asked for a better wedding. My maitre'ed Matthew and assistant made sure both me and my... Read More bridal party had any and everything we needed. I would highly recommend Crest Hollow for any wedding.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Sonia V

We had our wedding reception at Crest Hollow and it was absolutely perfect! Our banquet manager, Uliana, was very professional and organized. She made the planning process fun and she was very helpful. Crest Hollow is a beautiful venue and it was perfect in accommodating our... Read More guest size of 460 people. The venue was large enough that it did not feel too crowded. The team at Crest Hollow was very helpful and made the day flow seamlessly. The food was beyond our expectation. All our guests loved the food and had plenty of variety. We highly recommend Crest Hollow Country Club as an excellent venue for any event!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Laura S

We want to help other engaged couples with planning! Crest hollow was a great place to have our wedding! We loved our banquet manager Uliana, she was fun and super helpful! Get involved in the party planning meetings and they try to have all your wants met! All the guests are... Read More still talking about the cocktail hour food and atmosphere!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Erica M

I am very disappointed with this venue. My cousin is getting married at this venue, and I own a floral business. It has been my cousins dream to be able to have me so her flowers. Long story short, she booked there without fully realizing that they have their select few... Read More businesses do flowers. My cousin has pleaded with them to see if I could bring in the flowers for her, and they briskly denied. I think it is a beautiful venue, but am extremely dissapointed in their values. I wanted to do something special for my cousin on her wedding day, and that chance has been taken away because Crest Hollow CC would rather have a few more bucks kicked back to them, than to see their brides happy. If you are satisfied with letting them have control of the intricate details for your wedding, I would recommend them.. but if you want to have the freedom to plan yourself, stay away.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Denise M

Words fail to express how perfect and incredible our wedding reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club was. The venue glistens with elegance and class, and we were blessed with the most patient, professional and personable banquet manager, Michael Donahue. From the moment we... Read More met him, Michael worked to ensure all of our wedding dreams and wishes came true. He always made himself available to answer any questions we had, and he provided us with extremely useful suggestions that made the wedding preparation process that much more peaceful. Our reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club exceeded all of our expectations, and we continue to receive raving comments from our guests! Both my husband and I feel extremely blessed and grateful to have been able to have our wedding at such a romantic and beautiful venue, and we are forever thankful to Michael Donahue for helping us make our dreams into a reality.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Luis B

Amazing experience from start to finish! (wedding on 8/18/16) Our banquet manager Helen Tull was extremely personable and helpful throughout the whole process. She displayed a level of confidence which provided us with a peace of mind. The whole crest hollow staff on the day of... Read More the wedding was on point! The appearance of our venue room was immaculate! We will forever remember our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Janice J

We could not be happier - such a great experience at our wedding with Crest Hollow! They really blew us away with their service. We worked with Mitch (banquet manager). Incredible person to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Latoya H

I had my wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club on 9/22/16 in the Starlight Room. During the planning process my husband and I worked with TK and we were certain everything would have been perfect on our big day. Unfortunately, that is not how it turned out. The customer service... Read More that was provided to my guests and bridal party was just awful!! I am very disappointed to say I received numerous complaints from both my bridal party and guests upon returning from my honeymoon. I was informed that the bartenders continuously made inappropriate comments to my guests about leaving tips. In addition to the bad service from the bartenders, there was a member of our "day of" team that brought incorrect things out to the bridal party and boldly told them, "Just take it." There was also great miscommunication about what I wanted/said and what my husband wanted/said by the wedding team that day. They told the bridal party "I didn't want to see anyone once I was dressed" which was far from the truth. I had to get one of my bridesmaids on the phone in order for them to let my ladies come back to the bridal suite. Also they told me "the ceremony is being held by your fiancé as his sister has not arrived yet". I got my fiancé on the phone as I was becoming frustrated and he had no idea what I was talking about. He hadn't informed them to hold the ceremony; I'm not certain who they were getting instructions from but they should not have been taking directives from anyone else. Overall I am outraged at this type of service. On your wedding day you expect your venue and its staff to be on their most professional behavior as we have been planning a year in advance, spending an immense amount of money to make this once in a lifetime event magical! The staff at Crest Hollow ruined that for my husband and I and we are appalled.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Nikita A

Crest Hollow was simply amazing. My husband and I had our wedding reception there last month and were completely blown away by the amazing service we received. Helen, our banquet manager was always available to answer our questions and was excellent during the entire planning... Read More process. Our Maitre D, Nick, and Bridal Attendant, Jessica, were there every step of the way that night to make sure we were looked after. My husband's button came off of his jacket right before we were getting ready to make our grand entrance but our bridal attendant quickly got a sewing kit and sewed the button back on. Our guests could not stop raving about how amazing the outdoor cocktail hour was from the ambiance to the food to the drinks...it was a hit! The indoor reception in the Plaza Room was stunning. Every item that I dropped off for them to place around the hall from lanterns to games to picture frames were placed everywhere that I had asked them to and also packed away in a box neatly at the end of the night for us to bring back home. I can't begin to explain the overwhelming feeling of joy I had from the moment I arrived to Crest Hollow on my wedding day. They truly made us feel like a King and Queen on our special day and we are forever grateful to the entire Crest Hollow Country Club team for making our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mickheila J

I had my ceremony and reception at Crest Hollow and the staff is amazing. Their professionalism is second to none and the attention to detail is phenomenal. Marina, the bridal attendant, was a GODSEND. My husband and I raved about how she drove us around in a golf cart, sat us... Read More down to eat and vigilantly ensured that my dress was properly positioned. She even busselled it after the ceremony with lightning speed! And she was phenomenal at creatively solving day-of fiascos. I am so happy that I didn’t bother to have a coordinator because Marina did it all. The venue was breathtaking and they operate like a well-oiled machine. I actually gasped when I entered the hall because it all came together beautifully. The food was great and my guests were very happy with the venue, especially the top-shelf alcohol provided. They are flexible with planning the wedding and can tailor the event to your personal liking because you matter. You are not just another check.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Vanessa P

Crest Hollow Country Club- what can I say about this place... No words can express how grateful I am that my husband found this place. When we visited it last year, we knew this was it. We had found our venue. We booked it right away and were able to get a magical day. We got... Read More married on 9/3/2016 and I am sooooooooo happy this is where I had my reception. My banquet manager was TK and he was the BEST! Him and my fiancé hit it off and became the best of friends. TK was just amazing on providing us information about the place, communicating, and being there to answer all my questions. When our day was approaching, TK, made sure everything would be perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better team, from him and the team who helped us throughout our wedding day. YOU ALL WERE AMAZING. What made our day better was knowing how mesmerized everyone was by the beauty of the place, the great food/cake, and the drinks. They absolutely loved everything and it was the best feeling in the world. They even packed up my entree cause I didn't eat it being surrounded by everyone. So I was able to enjoy it the following day. Me and my husband worked hard on planning our wedding and now two weeks in and people are still posting photos and talking about it. I am so happy my wedding turned out the way it did. It was magical, elegant, beautiful, and memorable.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Christina B

Crest Hollow is such a beautiful venue to have your wedding. The staff are amazing and the team they put together for my wedding were on top of things. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves. The food is delicious! I recommend having cocktail hour by the poolside, our guest enjoyed... Read More themselves and loved cocktail hour! I can go on and on about the service and the food. My rating speaks for itself. I just love the fact that they walk with you step by step. Even when my consultant left and I had another consultant in the middle of my wedding planning, they stayed in close contact and picked up where we left off, not having to start over. They make sure your do your homework and they do theirs. It's a team effort. Crest Hollow is the place to have your wedding. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Dalya L

Very on top of everything and professional! Even started the wedding early because guests arrived early.