Crest Hollow Country Club

Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

8325 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Christina B

Crest Hollow is such a beautiful venue to have your wedding. The staff are amazing and the team they put together for my wedding were on top of things. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves. The food is delicious! I recommend having cocktail hour by the poolside, our guest enjoyed... Read More themselves and loved cocktail hour! I can go on and on about the service and the food. My rating speaks for itself. I just love the fact that they walk with you step by step. Even when my consultant left and I had another consultant in the middle of my wedding planning, they stayed in close contact and picked up where we left off, not having to start over. They make sure your do your homework and they do theirs. It's a team effort. Crest Hollow is the place to have your wedding. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Luis B

Amazing experience from start to finish! (wedding on 8/18/16) Our banquet manager Helen Tull was extremely personable and helpful throughout the whole process. She displayed a level of confidence which provided us with a peace of mind. The whole crest hollow staff on the day of... Read More the wedding was on point! The appearance of our venue room was immaculate! We will forever remember our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Janice J

We could not be happier - such a great experience at our wedding with Crest Hollow! They really blew us away with their service. We worked with Mitch (banquet manager). Incredible person to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Latoya H

I had my wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club on 9/22/16 in the Starlight Room. During the planning process my husband and I worked with TK and we were certain everything would have been perfect on our big day. Unfortunately, that is not how it turned out. The customer service... Read More that was provided to my guests and bridal party was just awful!! I am very disappointed to say I received numerous complaints from both my bridal party and guests upon returning from my honeymoon. I was informed that the bartenders continuously made inappropriate comments to my guests about leaving tips. In addition to the bad service from the bartenders, there was a member of our "day of" team that brought incorrect things out to the bridal party and boldly told them, "Just take it." There was also great miscommunication about what I wanted/said and what my husband wanted/said by the wedding team that day. They told the bridal party "I didn't want to see anyone once I was dressed" which was far from the truth. I had to get one of my bridesmaids on the phone in order for them to let my ladies come back to the bridal suite. Also they told me "the ceremony is being held by your fiancé as his sister has not arrived yet". I got my fiancé on the phone as I was becoming frustrated and he had no idea what I was talking about. He hadn't informed them to hold the ceremony; I'm not certain who they were getting instructions from but they should not have been taking directives from anyone else. Overall I am outraged at this type of service. On your wedding day you expect your venue and its staff to be on their most professional behavior as we have been planning a year in advance, spending an immense amount of money to make this once in a lifetime event magical! The staff at Crest Hollow ruined that for my husband and I and we are appalled.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Nikita A

Crest Hollow was simply amazing. My husband and I had our wedding reception there last month and were completely blown away by the amazing service we received. Helen, our banquet manager was always available to answer our questions and was excellent during the entire planning... Read More process. Our Maitre D, Nick, and Bridal Attendant, Jessica, were there every step of the way that night to make sure we were looked after. My husband's button came off of his jacket right before we were getting ready to make our grand entrance but our bridal attendant quickly got a sewing kit and sewed the button back on. Our guests could not stop raving about how amazing the outdoor cocktail hour was from the ambiance to the food to the drinks...it was a hit! The indoor reception in the Plaza Room was stunning. Every item that I dropped off for them to place around the hall from lanterns to games to picture frames were placed everywhere that I had asked them to and also packed away in a box neatly at the end of the night for us to bring back home. I can't begin to explain the overwhelming feeling of joy I had from the moment I arrived to Crest Hollow on my wedding day. They truly made us feel like a King and Queen on our special day and we are forever grateful to the entire Crest Hollow Country Club team for making our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mickheila J

I had my ceremony and reception at Crest Hollow and the staff is amazing. Their professionalism is second to none and the attention to detail is phenomenal. Marina, the bridal attendant, was a GODSEND. My husband and I raved about how she drove us around in a golf cart, sat us... Read More down to eat and vigilantly ensured that my dress was properly positioned. She even busselled it after the ceremony with lightning speed! And she was phenomenal at creatively solving day-of fiascos. I am so happy that I didn’t bother to have a coordinator because Marina did it all. The venue was breathtaking and they operate like a well-oiled machine. I actually gasped when I entered the hall because it all came together beautifully. The food was great and my guests were very happy with the venue, especially the top-shelf alcohol provided. They are flexible with planning the wedding and can tailor the event to your personal liking because you matter. You are not just another check.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Vanessa P

Crest Hollow Country Club- what can I say about this place... No words can express how grateful I am that my husband found this place. When we visited it last year, we knew this was it. We had found our venue. We booked it right away and were able to get a magical day. We got... Read More married on 9/3/2016 and I am sooooooooo happy this is where I had my reception. My banquet manager was TK and he was the BEST! Him and my fiancé hit it off and became the best of friends. TK was just amazing on providing us information about the place, communicating, and being there to answer all my questions. When our day was approaching, TK, made sure everything would be perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better team, from him and the team who helped us throughout our wedding day. YOU ALL WERE AMAZING. What made our day better was knowing how mesmerized everyone was by the beauty of the place, the great food/cake, and the drinks. They absolutely loved everything and it was the best feeling in the world. They even packed up my entree cause I didn't eat it being surrounded by everyone. So I was able to enjoy it the following day. Me and my husband worked hard on planning our wedding and now two weeks in and people are still posting photos and talking about it. I am so happy my wedding turned out the way it did. It was magical, elegant, beautiful, and memorable.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Dalya L

Very on top of everything and professional! Even started the wedding early because guests arrived early.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Giovanna P

Everything was simply perfect. Crest hollow hit the spot and made sure everything was perfect. Let me tell you everything was perfect. Vanessa was amazing, she made sure we were taken care of every minute of our special day.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Jackie S

We had a wonderful experience at Crest Hollow for our 5/28/16 wedding. Our banquet manager was the amazing Helen, who answered all our questions, worked within our budget, and made everything as easy as possible. We felt confident from the moment we booked. The day went... Read More flawlessly-- the grounds were beautiful for the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, and there was great service and food during the reception. The bridal attendant and maitre'd were both great! We received rave reviews from our guests, and would recommend Crest Hollow to anyone. The price was very reasonable compared to other LI venues, but you get amazing service, food, and space!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Stephanie S

The staff was amazing here. They made my wedding day so special. Vanessa was my banquet manager and handled everything with ease. She was always there to answer all of my questions and anything I needed. The day of my wedding the room looked stunning. (Starlight was my room)... Read More The guest raved about the food and I highly recommend having your wedding event here.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Noreen B

I am so grateful to Thomas, my banquet manager and his team for helping us coordinate such a beautiful and memorable wedding! Everything ran smoothly and effortlessly. ALL of our guests said this was the best wedding they had ever attended (and we have at least 5 weddings per... Read More year in my community)! The venue was beautiful. We used the courtyard for our pre-wedding photo session, and the pictures look amazing! My bridal Attendant Diana took such good care of me. She made sure I ate and even brought me smoothie drinks into the bridal suite. I felt like a princess for a day! Michael, my Maitre D, stayed on top of the schedule and worked with my Mom to ensure our scheduled events ran smoothly. There was sooo much food at the cocktail according to my guests that by the time they came to the reception meal, they were already full. The dessert and cake were very good! My only disappointment was that we were ushered out of the ceremony hall really quickly that we didn’t have a chance to take pictures with our guests afterwards. But we were running a little behind schedule so can’t entirely blame them for it. Overall, there was no stress and no drama! All of my immediate family as well as my guests had such a great time! This is my Mom’s favorite wedding venue and we hope to use it again for future celebratory events! Would 100% recommend for a wedding or any celebratory events!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Andrea M

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. I had the outside ceremony along with the outside cocktail hour with Erico playing (breathtaking). My guests are still raving about the outside cocktail hour, the delicious food, and all of Crest Hollow's beautiful grounds. I... Read More could not have asked for a more perfect day…totally stress free.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Lisa V

We can't say enough about Crest Hollow! One word...Helen! Helen was our banquet manager and she was on top of every detail while planning for our cocktail hour and reception. Her service was incredible as she responded immediately to every question/request we had whether it was... Read More via email or over the phone. She put our minds at ease if we were unsure or concerned about specifics of the reception. Helen is a professional in this business who knows exactly what she's doing and is such a pleasure to work with! If she wasn't available then one of her colleagues was always quick to help us. As for the night of our wedding reception and cocktail hour, the services provided were exceptional from the banquet managers, Maitre D', bridal attendant, to the bar and dinner attendants! The food and the service was outstanding and to the highest quality. Our guests loved the food and the property and had such a fantastic time, including the Viennese hour. Every detail was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about one thing. For example, it ended up being slightly cold during the outdoor cocktail hour but CCHC was prepared by putting as many heat lamps in the area as they could and opening up an indoor space for our guests. We had such a great time! Thank you for making our wedding reception one we and our guests will never forget!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Cara P

What a wonderful, delightful experience! My husband and I had our reception here on Sunday, 7.19.15. Even though it was a bit out-of-the-way for us, (we're from Brooklyn and my family came from NJ) it was absolutely worth it! The grounds are just as gorgeous in person as... Read More they are in the pictures. The entire place is immaculate, the staff is ridiculously courteous and responsive, the decor is tasteful, and you 100% feel like you are the ONLY couple getting married that day! Our Maître d', Ralph, was wonderful. While he was quite old-fashioned in that respectful, quiet, classy way more men should have, he had everything running like clockwork – It seemed that if you were a member of his staff, there was no fooling around. He demanded perfection and would accept nothing less. My Bridal Attendant, Sandy, was the female version of Ralph – EVERYTHING went perfectly in her capable hands! I must admit, at first she was quite intimidating, but early on I feel we developed a mutual respect for each other and each other’s position, needs and desires, and after that we became fast friends. There was NOTHING that I needed, that she didn’t have seconds before I asked for it. She anticipated every single thing that I, as a Bride, could have possibly looked for. My personal experience at our Wedding would have been completely different if not for Sandy – She truly helped make the evening PERFECT. The Chef, whoever he or she may be, made dish after dish after dish of mouthwatering food! While it’s relatively easy to make a small meal taste wonderful, something is usually lost when making food in very large quantities. It’s unfortunate, but it does happen more often than not. Let me tell you, Chef ______, everything that left your kitchen was a total pleasure to eat! I don’t know how you did it, but not an ounce of flavor was lost in anything that was served to us. Thank you for doing such a fine job! To all of the staff members of CHCC who helped to make our Wedding such a huge success, and Kerry our very patient Banquet Manager, BRAVO! Your efforts are more than appreciated. You all did an absolutely beautiful job, and Yianni and I shall never forget our fairytale Wedding! Cara and Yianni 7.19.15

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

So we had our wedding at Crest Hollow in June 2015 and we were very disappointed on the chain events that occurred before, during and after the wedding. Word of Advice make sure every single thing is written in your contract clearly! The discussion about... Read More children was not put in our contract. When we initially signed the contract, leo our sales manager said dont worry about the kids, it will be discounted but nothing was written in our contract. 2 months before our wedding they tell us that "for every 100 adults we get 5 kids discounted", then a few weeks before the wedding they changed it to "for every 250 adults, 5 kids will be discounted". Second issue was that our cocktail location was changed to another outside location which we were never notified about. What they showed us when we signed the contract was "coral gables" which is the area closer to the pool but what they wrote down on our contract was the "veranda" which is behind the hall which no one ever showed us that area till the day of our wedding when we were going up to the Gazebo to take pictures and, we noticed there was another party going on in our designated Area (Coral Gables) and our group was moved to another location (Veranda). WE ASSUMED WHAT THEY SHOWED US IS WHAT THEY WILL WRITE ON THE CONTRACT. This was clearly discussed and confirmed with our sales person (Leo) all the way up till the day of our wedding and not once did he say that our cocktail was the area behind crest hollow and not by the pool. During the reception we had a stage set up and we made it very clear to Leo that we want our sweetheart table on the stage but instead it was located on the side and not on the stage where we were sitting. We couldn't even munch on our food. When it was time for the toast, the maitre d nor the bridal attendant brought us the champagne glasses from our table which is located on the side of the stage. So we never got a chance to toast. Our photographer asked to take pictures at the fountain which we requested to our sales manager (leo) on our meeting but their staff told the photographer on the day of our wedding that he cant take pictures of us there. We had a big bridal party (total 20 people) and the bridal room was extremely small to hold everyone. We didnt even have space to change. We choose crest hollow and provided them with over 500 guests at the wedding. We expected what we discussed on our contract be delivered the day of our wedding. The day after the wedding we emailed leo and never heard from him. After 3 weeks, we called him and after waiting 15 minutes on the phone we mentioned all the issues that we had. He told me the director of marketing sales (?Jeanine Deon) will call us back and till this day we never received a phone call or email from either one of them. This is not the type of business I expect from Crest Hollow.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Racquel V

Crest Hollow CC deserves 10 stars! Oh we wish we could relive our wedding day all over again. Our special day was May 23, 2015, and it was special in every sense of the word because of our choosing to use Crest Hollow CC above all the other venues we visited. Our guests have... Read More said it was the best wedding they have ever attended and of course we think so too. Thomas thank you for everything. We truly feel without you we could not have pulled such an amazing wedding off! Because of their professionalism and attention to details we had nothing to worry about the day off. Jose our Maitre D and his bridal attendants were the perfect team!!! You can really see that they care about you, they make it personal and the goal is to create a wonderful experience for you and they were amazingly successful. Even when we had a bump in the road(as all weddings do)Thomas gracefully smoothed things out and we were left more satisfied than before. He was extremely accommodating and he worked hard to make sure that each detail was given due attention, from the wedding cake to the chairs. And the venue itself is breathtaking, we stumbled upon it in our weeks of visiting other venues on Long Island and when we saw CHCC, we knew immediately it was the place for us. It is simply majestic, and has a bit of everything we were looking for. My guests kept saying that it was as if they had left New York and were transported to paradise and I concur. We loved our wedding reception and it's all thanks to CCHC. Thank you for everything.

Best wedding ever

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 LYSSETTE V

I loved my wedding. CHCC was the best. I was not disappointed with anything and the food was amazing. My guest still call me raving about my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Rina S

We had our wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club this past weekend and I just want to start by saying that we couldn't have chosen a better venue! Our Banquet manager Helen was absolutely wonderful. She was sweet, kind, incredibly accommodating, and has the BEST accent. :P... Read More She prepared us for the wedding down to the last detail and worked with our budget to make everything we wanted possible. On the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely beautiful and so well planned it all went so smoothly! Our bridal attendant Jamie and maitre'd Kyle were there every second of the day, making sure we had everything we needed and taking care of every little detail. We didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy the day! I feel that everyone at CH really outdid themselves to make everything come together. The staff is wonderful. The venue is wonderful. I really couldn't be happier. If I had to do this all over again I wouldn't have done anything differently! Thank you so much for making it all possible!!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Polina P

My wedding day was amazing. My Bridal attendant and Maitre'D kept everything running smoothly and I cannot not thank them enough. The guests loved the food and said the place was beautiful. Although our wedding day was perfect. I had to take one star off for the planning... Read More portion. We were passed around between 3 banquet managers, only one of which seemed competent enough to answer our questions. We had some special requests for Kosher food, and had false promises made, which led to a lot of stress. Additionally, the first two banquet managers we worked with could not answer simple questions about costs of extras and at times were completely unresponsive. If you decide to go with Crest Hollow as your venue two pieces of advice: 1) Ask for Mitch to be your banquet manager 2) Get EVERYTHING in writing, even if it seems like a small detail, do not rely on things "getting worked out later"

Happy Wife

Reviewed on 12/11/2014

From the moment we walked through the doors on our wedding day, my husband, myself and our families were treated like royalty. The venue is beautiful, the staff, especially Ralph the Maitre d, were amazing. The food was superb- and there was lots of it. The drinks were wonderful... Read More and the dessert was amazing. I am so glad we got married here. Despite the fact that one bathroom and the possibility of several events seems to put people off, Crest Hollow is a great choice.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Lisa B

Helen was great to work with during the planning process. The place was a little pricey but somewhat flexible. Our family and friends were impressed with the staff and delicious food. More specifically our Bridal Attendant, Diana was wonderful. She was very personable, friendly,... Read More and on top of things throughout the day. The only negative I would say is that some of the décor needs updating (like the hideous chairs!) but I would surely recommend the CHCC to others for their events.

my wedding 9/20/14 630-1230 Emerald Room

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Nicolette U

I will preface this review by saying that my husband and I had an AMAZING time, everything was delicious and beautiful. Unfortunately, if I had to go back, I would probably select another venue. Leo was my banquet manager..he was very nice, but very inflexible in the... Read More negotiating aspect, which I found to be shady. They provided what they provided, and any single change/extra thing was an extra charge. I wanted 1 stationary bar and 1 rolling instead of the 2 "rolling bars" that they included, which was an extra $300. The cake that they include comes exactly as is-All i wanted was for them to smooth out the icing design and apply a few ribbons/embellishments-they charged me $150 to smooth and apply ribbons that I PURCHASED and provided!!! They also tried to pull a fast one with the alcohol on the day of, saying that Corona and Heineken were not included in the "package that I selected" ....no option was ever given to me, or I would have chosen the highest one (after all the money I had already blown on a Saturday night wedding, why would I skimp?). Of course after they were called out on their lie, the Corona and Heineken magically appeared. The bridal suite wasn't available (without an extra charge!!) before 4:30, and my ceremony started at 630. I refused to give them another extra dime, and thus, my pictures were extremely rushed and didn't have a lot of variety. I'm not even wearing lipcolor in a majority of my pictures because there was no time to freshen up :( My bridal attendant, (I think her name was) Marina, was rigid and nasty and really stressful to deal with on a day that was already nerve-wracking. She wouldn't let anyone else fix me, insisting she was an expert in bustling, only to have my bustle come undone-I looked like a hot mess during my reception. Luckily, I was having such a great time dancing that I stopped worrying about my appearance. My MOH told me she tried to fix it and got yelled at by Marina. After my mother spoke to her, she became nicer and stopped being nasty to my bridal party. I also received complaints about one of the very old, very miserable bartenders being cranky to guests. I also had no idea that I would be sharing my outdoor cocktail hour with another party across the pool. When I asked, I was told I wouldn't be able to see any other parties going on. Although we (and all of my guests) still had the time of their lives, I would have rather spent the money elsewhere and been the only bride, not an after-thought.

Beyond Amazing

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Roxanne Z

I cannot express how amazing my wedding was and how attentive the staff at Crest Hollow was. Every single detail was beyond perfect. The staff handled every thing in a professional manner; no one had an attitude, everyone was gracious. My guests have been raving non-stop about... Read More the quality of the food, from the beef to the fish and everything in between. By far the best part of booking Crest Hollow was my bridal attendant, Marina. Words cannot express what a wonderful job she did. She was an absolute angel and could not do enough to help me. She was there whenever I needed anything and anticipated anytime I needed help. I only hope other brides can enjoy their weddings as much as I enjoyed my own. There was nothing wrong: nothing to stress over. Booking Crest Hollow for our wedding was easily one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding process!

June wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Natalie S

Crest Hollow is a beautiful location with excellent service for your wedding. They don't call it a wedding factory for no reason! They are a truly well oiled machine working for each couple to have a great day. We did have more than one banquet manager during the planning... Read More process. I am ultimately happy we ended up with Costanza. Attentive and helpful from when she started with us. She wasn't there the day of our wedding which I thought was odd but everything at the venue went smoothly despite of that. Our guests had a great time and raved over the food and the overall beauty of the venue. I am looking forward to being a guest next summer at a wedding there which the couple choose after attending our wedding!!