Crest Hollow Country Club

Woodbury, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Today’s Crest Hollow: Romantic & Remarkable

You're invited to see our spectacular transformation with our stunning South Beach-inspired pool deck for your special day year-round. Renovations complement our classic interior with new marble floors lit by dazzling LED’s. We'll provide impeccable service & attention to detail that you deserve.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Beach, Country Club, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

8325 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY (516) 692-8000

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Alyssa B

Crest Hollow was absolutely amazing and allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams!!! We had the pleasure of working with Thomas as our banquet manager who was wonderful. He understood our budget and always made us feel comfortable. The head chef is also amazingggg, make sure... Read More you get an opportunity to meet him as he is so passionate about his food and willing to work with you. Ask about his specialty doughnuts as well, our guests are still talking about those delicious treats at the end of the night. At the end of the night, my mother left her bag which included her wallet and all personal belongings at the venue. We all thought for sure it was gone and she would not be seeing it again. We called right away, and at this point it was very late, well they had found my mothers bag and had it waiting for her at the front desk! This just shows how wonderful the staff is. We got married in January so we got lucky that there were not many other parties going on, but I have to say I was completely unaware of anything else going on at the venue! They make you feel so special, I literally felt like a celebrity, and felt like the only party the entire time. The staff at the Crest Hollow went up and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. My only advice would be to make a list of what you want to occur during the reception ahead of time (for instance we had a birthday cake for a family member which we completely forgot about), because the Matra D will touch base with you on that throughout the night and it is easy to forget things when you get caught up in the moment. I would absolutely recommend the Crest Hollow!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Melvin E

So my now wife and I put together a list of venues to visit prior to our marriage. On the top of the list was Crest Hollow Country Club but we had a few on the must visit on our list. The day came where we first met Helen Tull, one of the event managers from Crest Hollow. I... Read More must say, just amazing of a person. Helen took us around the grounds and catered to us while touring us around. Her personality and her laughter brought happiness to both my wife and I. Whatever you needed or wanted, Helen was able to provide but also give feedback to her past experiences. She provided us suggestions for our wedding that we have not thought of and it worked out great. Helen wasn’t about the sale or the money but the happiness and enjoyment our friends, family and ourselves would have at Crest Hollow. I remember Helen was our first visit on our venue list and when it was time for us to go, she gave both of us a hug and said, “Go, you have to visit other venues, but I will start on the paperwork because you will both be back”. My wife and I looked at each other and smiled and we headed on our way to our other appointments. So, here we are a few hours into our appointments and we looked at each other and both knew what we wanted. Fast forward a few hours and we ended up hugging Helen and going through the process of signing our contract with Crest Hollow. We knew we had made the perfect choice, someone who takes joy in others happiness and not just a sale. We were treated and felt like part of the family. What was only an hour meeting ended up with numerous fruit tarts, cookies and fruit ice teas for hours. So, only a few days before the wedding and we had a final meet with Helen. I had dropped off our boxes for set up and asked Helen if we needed to have someone here to help set up. She smiled and said, “All you need to do is show up”. We were a little skeptical but with dealing with Helen, we had complete trust in her and her team. Helen assigned Al as our maître d’ and Carol as our bridal assistant. If you have your wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club, they are the two people you want to be by your side. They made everything run smoothly and assured us we were the life of the party. They abided by the schedule and made sure we had a chance to eat. They day was hectic and fast and they made sure we were well taken care of. We had a small issue with our florist and my wife was not happy. Carol and Al sprang into action and took charge and made sure the issue was resolved with the florist without involving us. My wife whispered into my ear and told me they both are angels and she couldn’t function without them. Our wedding was October 22, 2017, and I am now writing my review of Crest Hollow because, I just had too much to say and too little time to put it in words. If you are to have your wedding or any function, Crest Hollow Country Club is the place to have it. Thank you again Helen Tull and your amazing team for making our wedding, the most memorable day in our life. With much love, Sarah and Melvin #EngTangled

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Elizabeth O

First and foremost I want to thank Michael our banquet manager, from our first meeting we knew that the Crest Hollow was where we wanted to have our wedding. With every visit we were greeted with pleasant and happy staff members. When sitting with Michael to discuss our wedding... Read More day details we were given a plate of cookies and delicious glasses of iced tea. Michael was extremely open and honest with us in what the Crest Hollow had to offer. We were able to customize our wedding day to make it absolutely perfect. The beautiful grounds was the perfect back drop for our photos, we were able to take pictures right in front of the Crest Hollow a well as by the pool at night. The pool and little beachy sitting areas made it feel as though you were at a destination wedding. The Emerald Room is the room to go for, with a large beautiful outdoor patio area with a waterfall and seating for guests to enjoy themselves. An unexpected surprise to the the room was when I walked in and saw how beautiful all of the little details came together. One surprise that the Crest Hollow took upon themselves was to set up a little lounge area by the back bar of the room. Our guests raved about all the food options during cocktail hour, there wasn't one thing they didn't like, even the dinner options were amazing with 7 different entire options, there was something for everyone. I also have to rave about Sandra my bridal attedant she was absolutely amazing, while we were taking pictures outside she brought plates of hot hors d'oeuvres for our bridal party as well as drinks to enjoy. Our mater'd was also top notch at one point my husband and I realized that his grandmother does not eat chocolate we asked our mater'd if there was anything other dessert options that could be brought out. Next thing you know grandma had a bowl of lemon gelato in front of her. The saddest part of our wedding being is over is we no longer get to see Michael. Thank you Crest Hollow for making my wedding dreams come true!!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2018 Concetta A

Michael, the sales manager was extremely pushy. He expected us to book without seeing the bridal suite or ball rooms. He showed us photos of the ballroom on the computer and thought we would book right there. Also, we were very interested in the Vienesse Hour in which he told... Read More us we would discuss after booking, closer to our wedding which I said we could not do we have to know now. Their Vienesse hour is a rip off, it does not include a chocolate fountain, it does not give you an extra hour to your party... yet it is $17 a person. We told Michael we had more venues to visit, in which he told us we were crazy that Crest should be it. After calling us several times we decided maybe we should just give it a second look since the outside was absolutely gorgeous. Well, we told Michael we still wanted to see the bridal suite etc. but upon arrival he thought we were booking once we got into his office. Finally were showed (SMALL!)bridal suite and you do not know your ceremony or cocktail room until day of- im sorry this bothered me. For the Vienesse hour we explained how most venues give you an extra hour and ALL is included, not just certain deserts/tables. When he figured we were not booking, his face literally turned RED and he got loud with us basically yelled, told us we are not normal that we went to a venue twice and did not book. He asked where else we were going to look, I told him in which he said that venue has had several owners since they've opened and their quality is poor... meanwhile this has been a Scotto Brother venue and they have been their for 50 years! in addition, he mentioned now he would throw in the chocolate fountain, my fiancée was fed up at this point and said it was not just about the fountain in which Michael YELLED "REALLY? BECAUSE YOU MENTIONED IT FOUR TIMES" after this we just ended the meeting. 20 minutes later Michael called again just to remind us tip is included in price. If he was not so pushy we would have booked this gorgeous venue.

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Courtney F

We did not book here for one reason only. The wedding coordinator was EXTREMELY pushy. He basically told us that even though we were well over a year away from any date we were choosing, we were already behind on our wedding planning. He also went into saying that he has plenty... Read More of clients that call from over seas to book here and that he might not have dates if we hold off. He called us twice after our visit. The second time he called my fiancé let him know we had already booked another place. He questioned if that was set in stone, which he replied it was and the coordinator said ok then and hung the phone up. Wasn’t very professional and if he was so pushy in our first meeting we probably would have booked here.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Denise C

The Crest Hollow did a great job in making our wedding day beautiful....all of

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Nancy S

We had our engagement reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club this past August 2017 with the help of our amazing banquet manager, Helen Tull. Throughout every step, she was very organized and always reminded us what needed to get done, and really helped us plan everything in... Read More a timely fashion​. We highly recommend booking Helen as your banquet manager if you are planning an event at the Crest Hollow. From our experience, you should follow Helen’s instructions​ ​​and advice verbatim, including providing all of the information​ she requests​​,​ such as contact info for all of the vendors ​for your event, ​because ​she coordinates everything for you​,​ which makes everything seamless. The day of, our bridal attendant and Maitre’D greeted us when we arrived at Crest Hollow after our ceremony, and brought us to our suite. Thanks to Helen, they took care of EVERYTHING. There was food ready for us​ in our suite​, they made sure our photographers came to meet us, and they really made sure we were relaxed and ready for our reception. ​We practically had our own ​Crest Hollow ​party planning team with us​ since the day we booked our event, and including the day of​. Throughout the entire event, if we needed anything, they were there, and we can’t thank everyone at Crest Hollow enough for making our day so special. The hard work, dedication, and organization was impeccable. The hall was beautiful, the food was beyond delicious, and it was truly a pleasure to work with everyone at Crest Hollow. We highly recommend this beautiful venue to all ​couples! Best regards, Nancy & Joe

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Yvonne L

Not only is Crest Hollow absolutely a beautiful venue to hold weddings, showers and almost any type of event, but the planners, staff, maitre-d's are A+ in accommodating all your needs. The food is superb and the wait staff are courteous, friendly and also very accommodating. I... Read More want to especially give thanks to Michael Donahue who went beyond the call of duty to accommodate me, especially throughout my husband's health crisis. He took the anxiety off my shoulders and made my event magical. I love Micheal and highly recommend him!!! He's so empathic, accommodating and super resourceful!!! And did I mention that you will have a red carpet event at reasonable prices... you cannot go wrong. I look forward to hosting more events in the future at Crest Hollow.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Socrates C

I will begin by saying that the venue is incredibly gorgeous and has plenty of space for pictures and videos. When my now wife and started venue shopping, the CHCC happens to be the very second we visited and it was recommended to us by our amazing friend Sharyn. We are... Read More mesmerized by the place and Helen took really good care of us and made us feel welcome right away. Something the first venue we visited had no idea how to do. Helen gave us a tour of the entire facility while answering all of our questions. She understood that we were doing everything ourselves and worked with us and our budget and made the entire process very smooth for us. Finally the day of arrived and we were complete nerve wrecks, but Henry and Kathia were all over the place for us and needless to say very organized and professional. They definitely know how to make your day go smooth. In terms of food, lets just say that even two weeks after our guest still rave about how amazing the food looked and tasted. Family and friends would not stop complimenting the food which made me very happy as the second thing people enjoy must in weddings is the food or is it the open bar? Regardless, we enjoyed our special day and are very happy that CHCC was the right venue. To the entire team both front and back of the house all we have are compliments. Thank you CHCC for the amazing day.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Tina K

We just got married in June and highly recommend booking Crest Hollow Country Club as a venue. Crest Hollow is absolutely beautiful, from the interior rooms to the outdoor spaces, there is no where that is lacking in elegance and style. Tom was our banquet manager, and he did... Read More an incredible job! During each meeting with Tom, he was always extremely helpful, enthusiastic, and organized. He made sure our wedding day included everything we wanted and paid attention to details. If we ever had a question, he would respond quickly and was always willing to work with us. On the wedding day, many of our guests arrived to Crest Hollow earlier than the cocktail hour. The staff was extremely accommodating and let the guests enjoy the cocktail hour early so they were not left standing and waiting in the lobby. Our maitre‘d, Henry made the flow of the wedding flawless and made sure everything was perfect. He showed us our reception room (the Plaza room) set up before the guests entered in from cocktail hour, and asked us if we wanted to make any last minute adjustments. The Plaza room was a perfect size to fit all of our guests while also feeling very intimate. All of our family and friends raved about the food and ambiance of Crest Hollow, and we enjoyed our wedding so much! The staff’s professionalism is unbeatable, as they accommodated all of our needs. We will be forever grateful to Crest Hollow for making our special day a memorable day for not only us, but all of our guests.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Xavier G

The service at Crest Hollow Country Club was exceptional. The staff were extremely attentive to my fiancé and I. Everyone went above and beyond. They really made our wedding a dream come true. We could not have imagined our day would have been so spectacular. Thank you to our... Read More banquet manager Michael and the entire Crest Hollow Country Club team.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amanda V

From the moment my wife and I walked into Crest Hollow Country Club, we knew that this was where we wanted to have our wedding. The outside areas with beautiful greens, vibrant flora and spectacular waterfalls to the stunning, elegant ballrooms made this venue stand out from the... Read More rest that we visited. Mitch, our banquet manager, was introduced to us by way of a mutual friend, but he truly treated us as if we were family. His advice was incredibly helpful, offering tips and suggestions that helped us along the crazy paths to the big day, including the hiring our wedding vendors and getting every little detail ready for our nuptials. The day of our wedding went off absolutely flawlessly. The ballroom they set aside for our ceremony was set up beautifully and our reception ballroom was exactly what we wanted - big party feel without being too over the top. Huge thank you to bridal attendant Sandy and maitre d’ Declan who did a phenomenal job of navigating myself, my wife, our bridal party and our families through every single aspect of our wedding day, including the first look, pre wedding photos, signing the license, the ceremony, the reception and everything in between. They made sure my wife and I had some time to be by ourselves and eat something in between the ceremony and stopping in to the cocktail hour. We had been told leading in to the wedding that we would have to make sure we ate something that day, but with this little breather, we got plenty of time to do that and to be with each other on our special day. We can’t say enough positive things about Crest Hollow. They made our day nothing short of perfect and we highly recommend you check them out for any of your needs

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Natalie H

From touring the grounds at CHCC, you feel like you're on vacation. We loved the different options on the beautiful premises, that we took all of our pictures there. We had a beautiful garden ceremony, full of lush greens and flowers, to a south beach inspired cocktail hour by... Read More the gorgeous pool and sand. Our reception was in the newly renovated plaza room which was gorgeous! Loved the layout, dance floor was perfect for our 200 guests, and it felt so private. TK was our banquet manager and he couldn't have been a better fit. He did a great job taking care of us, he's super detail oriented and was always so quick to answer any questions we had. Day of the wedding went off without a hitch due to the highly experienced crew here! If you're looking for the full package- choose the crest Hollow!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 nadia s

Overall beautiful place but had minor important details that upset me during my wedding day. Wrong cake flavor; wrong lighting in room. Wrong stage lighting. Bridal attendant kept me in one spot to take photos for 45 mins. Had challah bread put next to my cake as if I was... Read More Jewish.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Rochelle S

Our wedding was at Crest Hollow on 7/21/17 and we were blown away by the entire experience. We had our ceremony in the English Gardens, a poolside cocktail hour, and reception in the Plaza Room. Everything from start to finish was phenomenal. After our first meeting, even... Read More before we signed on, we knew we'd be in great hands with Helen Tull, our banquet manager. She answered every question (we had many) and quelled any concerns about planning our big day. She is pleasant and professional, has great energy and works so hard to make sure that you truly have the most special day. Helen was flexible and worked around our busy schedules to meet with us. She made sure that we were providing as many details to Crest Hollow as possible, so that our day went exactly how we envisioned. However, that was NOT the case - it was even better than we could've imagined! It's now two weeks later and our guests are still gushing about the beauty of the venue and grounds, the amazing service, and the magnitude and quality of the food. We can't say enough about Helen and the incredible staff at Crest Hollow. We were especially grateful for Sandy, the bridal attendant and Ralph, the maître d', who stayed with us from the moment we arrived for our first-look session to the end of the night. There was so much warmth and attentiveness from them throughout the evening that, even with 300 guests, it was a beautifully intimate event. Thank you Helen and Crest Hollow for an unforgettable wedding!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Gelisa F

There are not enough words to explain how cresthollow did my wedding. It was unbelievable AMAZING!!! There staff was amazing the food was amazing the place is gorgeous. Everything was perfect for our wedding day! Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jana C

I had my wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club on July 3, 2017. It was the best day ever!! My wedding planner Thomas took my views and made it real! I did not think that was possible. He gave me the wedding of my dreams. The day of my wedding, Jessica my bridal attendant was... Read More absolutely AMAZING! I got out of my limo right away handed me a drink. What every I needed that day she got me with out a question. I highly recommend this venue. Work with Thomas. He is the absolute best. He is patient and kind, and listens to what the bride and groom want. He also tries to accommodate anyone else who is helping plan this wedding in my case my mother. We had a different planner in the beginning and he was not so good. Thomas did everything I wanted plus some. GREAT VENUE!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kimberly O

I got married at Crest Hollow Country Club on June 17, 2017 and it was perfect. My banquet manger, Uliana went above and beyond and completely understood my vision. I honestly could not have asked for a better wedding. My maitre'ed Matthew and assistant made sure both me and my... Read More bridal party had any and everything we needed. I would highly recommend Crest Hollow for any wedding.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Sonia V

We had our wedding reception at Crest Hollow and it was absolutely perfect! Our banquet manager, Uliana, was very professional and organized. She made the planning process fun and she was very helpful. Crest Hollow is a beautiful venue and it was perfect in accommodating our... Read More guest size of 460 people. The venue was large enough that it did not feel too crowded. The team at Crest Hollow was very helpful and made the day flow seamlessly. The food was beyond our expectation. All our guests loved the food and had plenty of variety. We highly recommend Crest Hollow Country Club as an excellent venue for any event!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Laura S

We want to help other engaged couples with planning! Crest hollow was a great place to have our wedding! We loved our banquet manager Uliana, she was fun and super helpful! Get involved in the party planning meetings and they try to have all your wants met! All the guests are... Read More still talking about the cocktail hour food and atmosphere!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Erica M

I am very disappointed with this venue. My cousin is getting married at this venue, and I own a floral business. It has been my cousins dream to be able to have me so her flowers. Long story short, she booked there without fully realizing that they have their select few... Read More businesses do flowers. My cousin has pleaded with them to see if I could bring in the flowers for her, and they briskly denied. I think it is a beautiful venue, but am extremely dissapointed in their values. I wanted to do something special for my cousin on her wedding day, and that chance has been taken away because Crest Hollow CC would rather have a few more bucks kicked back to them, than to see their brides happy. If you are satisfied with letting them have control of the intricate details for your wedding, I would recommend them.. but if you want to have the freedom to plan yourself, stay away.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Denise M

Words fail to express how perfect and incredible our wedding reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club was. The venue glistens with elegance and class, and we were blessed with the most patient, professional and personable banquet manager, Michael Donahue. From the moment we... Read More met him, Michael worked to ensure all of our wedding dreams and wishes came true. He always made himself available to answer any questions we had, and he provided us with extremely useful suggestions that made the wedding preparation process that much more peaceful. Our reception at the Crest Hollow Country Club exceeded all of our expectations, and we continue to receive raving comments from our guests! Both my husband and I feel extremely blessed and grateful to have been able to have our wedding at such a romantic and beautiful venue, and we are forever thankful to Michael Donahue for helping us make our dreams into a reality.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Lou R

Amazing experience from start to finish! (wedding on 8/18/16) Our banquet manager Helen Tull was extremely personable and helpful throughout the whole process. She displayed a level of confidence which provided us with a peace of mind. The whole crest hollow staff on the day of... Read More the wedding was on point! The appearance of our venue room was immaculate! We will forever remember our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Janice J

We could not be happier - such a great experience at our wedding with Crest Hollow! They really blew us away with their service. We worked with Mitch (banquet manager). Incredible person to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Latoya H

I had my wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club on 9/22/16 in the Starlight Room. During the planning process my husband and I worked with TK and we were certain everything would have been perfect on our big day. Unfortunately, that is not how it turned out. The customer service... Read More that was provided to my guests and bridal party was just awful!! I am very disappointed to say I received numerous complaints from both my bridal party and guests upon returning from my honeymoon. I was informed that the bartenders continuously made inappropriate comments to my guests about leaving tips. In addition to the bad service from the bartenders, there was a member of our "day of" team that brought incorrect things out to the bridal party and boldly told them, "Just take it." There was also great miscommunication about what I wanted/said and what my husband wanted/said by the wedding team that day. They told the bridal party "I didn't want to see anyone once I was dressed" which was far from the truth. I had to get one of my bridesmaids on the phone in order for them to let my ladies come back to the bridal suite. Also they told me "the ceremony is being held by your fiancé as his sister has not arrived yet". I got my fiancé on the phone as I was becoming frustrated and he had no idea what I was talking about. He hadn't informed them to hold the ceremony; I'm not certain who they were getting instructions from but they should not have been taking directives from anyone else. Overall I am outraged at this type of service. On your wedding day you expect your venue and its staff to be on their most professional behavior as we have been planning a year in advance, spending an immense amount of money to make this once in a lifetime event magical! The staff at Crest Hollow ruined that for my husband and I and we are appalled.