Dallas Photo Booth Experts

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths

Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex (214) 649-3844

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Bonnie F

Oleg with Dallas Photo Booth Experts was just that - an expert! He absolutely saved our company's holiday party with a very last minute photo booth to the rescue! We had very little hope in finding anyone, yet Oleg immediately agreed and speedily put together all of the details.... Read More He even made sure to put our company logo on the pictures, which was the perfect finishing touch for a personal reminder to each staff member! Despite traffic and time restraints Oleg proved to be both professional and proficient. We only asked for a Photo Booth, but he delivered above and beyond our needs, taking candid pictures of our group, as well as 360 degree pictures! We would 100% recommend his services to anyone in need of an affordable, capable, and kind vendor to make your event special!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Nicole P

My husband and I are recently married, and we used Dallas Photo booth Experts for our photo booth at our wedding reception. I thought having a photo booth would be fun for the guests and it would be a good party favor to take home at the end of the night. We met Dallas Photo... Read More booth Experts at a wedding show in Dallas and were impressed with their prices, they were extremely reasonable and offered about three packages to choose from depending on your event needs. I only communicated with the owner via email but always got a response within the day. On your photo booth pictures a little icon displays at the bottom that shows the couples names and the date of the event and then a little picture. For example, two rings to represent marriage. He sent a potential picture for me to review, but I wanted something a little more personalized for our wedding, and without an issue he used the picture that I sent him and had a new sample icon by the end of the week. The day of the event he was there on time and had a camera around the reception hall to capture the fullness of the day and even had fun little props for guests to play around with in their pictures. All in all I had a great experience, and when my sister gets married we will absolutely be using their services again.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Michelle T

Oleg was awesome! We met him at a bridal expo and loved his enthusiasm. His photobooth was not only a photobooth but also a video booth, so we were excited to get a photostrip guestbook as well as a dvd with all the photos and video messages that our friends and family left for... Read More us. We opted for the open (as to enclosed) photobooth and created our own backdrop, which worked perfectly. Oleg was there early to set up and provided lots of fun props for our guests, so it was a great hit!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Chris B

Dallas Photo Booth Experts was amazing from the beginning & exceeded our expectations! We had both the video & photo booth options. Oleg the owner promptly responded to any questions, was on time, hands on & very easy to work with! I received a tablet with all photos and videos... Read More as well as candid photos our photographer may not have gotten days after the wedding. I would highly recommend them!!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

We received a really great deal after going to the Dallas Bridal Show and visiting the Dallas Photo Booth Experts booth. I highly recommend attending to get a hold of this deal! We chose the stand alone photo booth. Our guests received personalized print-outs with our wedding... Read More details, the screen was lit with our names, and we had video messages enabled. We received a CD with all photo and video messages. I've never heard of a photo booth with video messaging but it was a hit! Oleg was phenomenal and even documented moments of our special day by tagging us on the wedding hashtag we created. Overall experience = GREAT!