Deanna Nash Events

Southern California and Destinations around the Globe

Southern California and Destinations Worldwide

At Deanna Nash Events, we work with you, step by step, to translate your wedding vision from dream to reality. From invitations to flowers and everything in between, your day will be everything you hoped for and more. Full-service planning, day-of and destination coordination available.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Los Angeles, CA Southern California and Destinations around the Globe (310) 993-1018

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Lacey F

My husband and I got married May of this year (2017) at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu. It's a beautiful venue but you have to hire outside vendors and have everything brought in. Needless to say, it's a lot of work. And there's no way we could have done it without Deanna Nash.... Read More Not only is Deanna lovely to deal with in person and over the phone, she is detail oriented, hardworking and makes sure the job gets done. Whenever we felt stressed during planning, Deanna calmed us down and reminded us to be excited. A surprisingly easy thing to forget! On the day itself, she made it so that everything we envisioned unfolded around us. She did all the work. All the heavy lifting -- in some cases quite literally! And because of that, our wedding was a true dream for both us and our guests to enjoy. If we had to do it all over, we'd work with Deanna again in a heartbeat! We highly recommend her. So, your search is over. Deanna Nash is the best.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kathy G

Deanna Nash is fabulous! She was so highly recommended to us that I immediately hired her as my daughters day of wedding coordinator. Even though she was a day of coordinator, she met with us many times and was always available to help with decisions, suggestions and to answer... Read More questions. Deanna is so gracious and spent so much time going over things, always interested and making us all feel so special. We were impressed with her wealth of information and detailed organization. She handled the venue and all of the vendors, and kept everyone informed along the way. Her planning for the wedding day itself was perfect. Nothing was overlooked and everything was beautiful! Deanna made sure my daughter and her husband didn't miss anything and had special moments throughout the evening. We were all able to 100% enjoy one of the happiest days of our lives without a care in the world. Thank you Deanna!!

2017-11-08T21:58:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed every minute of working with you and getting to know you all. Their wedding was such a special day, and I loved getting to be a part of it. Thank you thank you! xo

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Megan B

I met Deanna at my best friend's wedding last year. She used Deanna as her wedding planner and after seeing her in action, I knew I HAD to have her when my time came! After getting engaged last summer, it was time to start thinking about vendors. Deanna was the first person... Read More that came to my mind. I emailed her right away and locked her down :D Let me tell you, she did NOT disappoint. From driving to my house an hour away (sometimes more with hideous LA traffic), to giving amazing advice for a nervous bride, to returning emails in a timely manner-she was perfect. The day of my wedding came and it went perfectly, in large part to Deanna. Anytime I had a question, she was right there to answer it. She was calm and collected unlike a lot of other wedding planners who end up stressing the bride and groom out. I had forgotten to give my vows to our officiant and remembered that mid ceremony, and Deanna was there to save the day. If you are looking for a planner, please use Deanna. You will love her and her sweet demeanor. I cannot thank her enough.

2017-08-15T11:17:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with you over the past year, and your wedding was so beautiful and so much FUN! xoxo

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Maria G

My daughter's wedding was fabulous, thanks to our wonderful coordinator, Deanna Nash. I was lucky enough to see her in action twice, my daughter's wedding and my niece's wedding. Both weddings were perfect. Deanna and her assistant go way beyond the call of duty to make the day... Read More magical. She listens to exactly what you want and gives you the wedding that you dreamed of. I highly recommend Deanna Nash Events.

2017-11-08T21:56:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! What a treat it was for me to be able to spend both of those magical wedding days with you and your families!! Thank you so much for having us be a part of such a special time of your lives!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Whitney B

Our wedding venue (Sherwood Country Club) referred us to Deanna Nash and we are very happy they did! Although we live in Arizona, her ongoing communication and insight streamlined the entire process. Once at Sherwood, her coordination of the rehearsal, ceremony, reception,... Read More and everything in between allowed us to truly enjoy this great time in our lives. The entire experience was wonderful and drama-free. We highly recommend Deanna Nash for your wedding planning.

2017-11-08T21:55:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved working with you both and your day was so much fun! Thank you!! xo

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Claudia B

Working with Deanna was an absolute joy. From our early meetings, to check-ins as the date got closer, to the rehearsal and the wedding, Deanna was there for my daughter and me. The week of the wedding she took over all of the coordinating with the various vendors leaving me... Read More time to concentrate on family and celebrations. Her calming personality and soothing voice kept me calm and in the moment. I would highly recommend Deanna and her team.

2017-11-08T21:57:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a joy working with you both, and the wedding day was just magical! Thank you for everything! xo

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 rachel h

Deanna and Catherine helped make sure our wedding was smooth (not TOO expensive!) and most important... fun for both me, my husband, and our families. We got married last August, and Deanna and Catherine made sure our event went perfectly by helping us navigate drama with... Read More vendors and with family, and helped us get more out of the experience by fighting for us and being our advocates 100%. They came to every meeting, helped us find our gorgeous custom-made invitations, and were so sweet and nice to boot. Recommend 100%.

2017-08-09T21:41:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We loved working with you and I love looking through your photos at your beautiful day!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan L

Deanna Nash goes above and beyond what you expect from a wedding coordinator. Throughout the entire process, she makes sure that your wedding details are perfectly planned and organized. She is so attentive and responsive to every last detail, and provided patience and support... Read More when I was indecisive. Her beautiful vision completely incapsulated the day of my dreams and I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. My wedding was the best day of my life and I could not have done it without Deanna Nash Events.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan L

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Elizabeth P

Deanna Nash was absolutely the best vendor we worked with. She was professional, accessible, and went above and beyond to make our day special. We only used her for the day of service, but from the very beginning, she helped with every single aspect of our wedding. She met... Read More with us on numerous occasions and helped with everything from arranging our other vendors, to music, and decor. We highly recommend her services and still this to day are so grateful for everything she did to make our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016

Thanks to Deanna, our daughter's wedding turned out to be that amazing day that our daughter had dreamed about since childhood. At our first meeting, Deanna listened to my daughter and her fiancé and helped them plan the wedding of their dreams. Deanna helped us every step of... Read More the way and made the planning process enjoyable and stress-free. When planning your child's wedding, you spend a lot of money with different vendors and I was so thankful that we had Deanna who coordinated with all of them and seamlessly pulled everything together. Having Deanna as our wedding coordinator allowed me to sit back, relax and enjoy this wonderful day. If you are able to hire a wedding coordinator, I can't believe anyone would be better than Deanna.

Deanna Nash is the perfect wedding planner!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Allison S

We actually can’t say enough good things about Deanna. She was organized, helpful, resourceful, calm, and great with our families. She did a great job running point with all of our vendors, managing our timeline, and made our day run perfectly smooth so we were able to enjoy it!... Read More We could not have pulled off our wedding without her.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Johnnie W

Deanna Nash was wonderful! She helped plan everything and she only had six months to do it. She was very organized and always made sure that we were meeting our deadlines in regards to ordering invitations, flowers, etc. Two weeks before the wedding I didn't have to worry about... Read More anything because all of the small details had been taken care of. The day of the wedding was flawless!

December '14 wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jessica W

We had a shorter engagement - 6 months, and Deanna helped us from beginning to end. I would say her strength was matching us with venues/vendors that matched what we wanted as well as our budget. The planning process was a fun time for us because we were a lot more relaxed and... Read More able to enjoy it knowing Deanna was helping us along the way!

Lake Sherwood Country Club Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Deanna helped me plan my Lake Sherwood Country Club wedding! She is not only affordable, unlike many of the other wedding planners in the area, but she knows the Los Angeles area inside and out! She put me in touch with so many vendors and always had my strict budget in mind!... Read More She responded to all of my emails very quickly and handled all of my last minute changes! My mom tried to take over the planning process many times. She did a great job handling what I wanted and what she wanted while keeping my (the bride's) needs at the top of her list. I would highly recommend Deanna to anyone planning a wedding, especially a Lake Sherwood wedding. The staff all know her, and she knows how to plan your dream wedding while finding little ways to cut down on cost. My wedding day was perfect! I even have two bridal magazines that have contacted me for pictures of my big day!

Wedding Bliss

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Claire M

Deanna was my day of coordinator for my wedding and she was great. She helped make our wedding day special and flawless. The hotel we got married at required us to have a day of coordinator. We got lucky by hiring Deanna as our day of coordinator because she didn't just help... Read More us on our special day, she helped us with planning the day. For example, she helped us find a great florist that provided amazing flowers and for a good price. Also she helped us book our rehearsal dinner. If you need a day of coordinator I definitely recommend Deanna.

2015-10-08T12:45:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Your wedding was so much fun and I loved working with you! Thank you again! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rice

Deanna was one of the first vendors I signed up with. She always provided a calm demeanor during stressful times and was willing to help out where needed. She was even of help after the wedding helping me sort out gifts, wedding items and my marriage license! I really enjoyed... Read More working with Deanna and am so happy I did!

Hire Deanna! Hire her NOW!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jordana K

Deanna Nash is amazing! Deanna provides detailed and personalized service, worth well above her rates! She is very personable, supportive, and most of all-- calming. My husband and I started to plan our wedding ourselves, with the help of a friend of a friend (who fancies... Read More herself a wedding planner, but isn't very experienced). With only a few months to go before our big day, we realized we desperately need the help of an experienced professional. We had a few of the details set, but were lost on others. Deanna customized a package for us and our needs (some other planners we met with, were very regimented about their packages). She also gave us our word she would be there at our rehearsal, which many others would not. This was a big deal to us! One planner said she would send "an" assistant to the rehearsal, but couldn't even promise it would be the same one who would be at our wedding. Deanna was there personally, to walk us through every step. Deanna jumped right in with schedules and priorities, to get us on track. She had lists of vendor referrals based on her extensive experience. She worked with our venue's coordinator to make sure everything went smoothly, and the coordinator comment to us how detailed and thorough Deanna's timeline was. She even met my MOH and me at the flower market downtown to look at flowers, because I didn't know the names of what I liked and didn't like. She had decorative items we could use to save money, and presented us with ideas about details we hadn't considered, while always respecting our vision (or helping us find it when it got blurry...) Towards the end, we met her assistant Catherine, who was brought up to speed on everything. Deanna and Catherine worked in seamless harmony throughout our wedding day, to make it perfect for us, our families, and our guests. They were on-site from the first delivery (chairs, I believe), to the final break-down, and even took some items home with her, and brought them to us later the next day. I can't say enough great things about Deanna Nash Events!

2015-10-08T12:23:03 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness -this made my day! Thank you so so much for your kinds words! I absolutely loved being a part of your fantastic wedding! Thank you thank you!! xoxo

Best Day of My Life

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Deanna was the last of the 5 people my now husband and I interviewed and the minute we met her, we knew she had to be our wedding planner. She was calm, funny, kind and attentive. She just made us feel at ease, which is a feat since I am super anxious about everything. She... Read More was ALWAYS available to discuss any questions or issues that would arise and never made us feel like we were wasting her time. Deanna helped make my wedding day the most memorable and beautiful day of my life - even my dad thanked her during his speech! If you want someone by your side every step of the way helping you plan your special day with a positive outlook, experience and the ability to handle ANYTHING (even ordering you a pizza after midnight so you don't faint because you were too nervous to eat during the wedding) then Deanna is absolutely the best choice.

2015-09-30T10:50:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had so much fun getting to know you both, and I loved getting to be a part of your special day!! xoxo

Awesome Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015

After hiring Deanna Nash as the wedding planner for my daughter’s wedding, I truly believe that she is the best wedding planner ever!!!! After finding out that the venue required that we have a planner, Deanna came highly recommended. After looking over the different... Read More options Deanna offers, we chose the Full Wedding Planning. This was the most important and one of the best decisions that we made. Deanna was always available for us. When we first hired Deanna, my daughter was living out of state. Deanna not only made time to email and Skype with her, but on a personal trip to the city where my daughter lived, she went out of her way to meet with my daughter and her fiancé. When my daughter moved to the LA area, Deanna continued to meet with us countless times during the planning process. Deanna made the wedding planning process stress free and fun. She is a joy to work with and very knowledgeable. She always kept us informed on what was being done and would offer suggestions and ideas throughout the planning process. She knew perfectly how to turn my daughter and son in law’s vision into reality. Usually, the weeks before a wedding and the wedding day can be a very stressful time. Deanna’s attention to detail, her calm demeanor, and the quality of her work made it possible for my daughter and me to relax and enjoy every moment and create wonderful memories. (Deanna even came over to our table during the reception to make sure that everything was alright and to see if we needed anything). I highly recommend Deanna Nash as an event planner. Deanna’s attention to detail, her connections and relationships with vendors, and her truly good heart are the reasons that we were so blessed to have her as our daughter’s wedding planner. We loved her and you will too :-)! Teri F

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Monica L

Deanna is simply the best planner! She made everything so easy and smooth! We couldn't have asked for a more understanding, caring, and trustworth person to handle our wedding! From begging to the end, the process was smooth and we didn't have to worry about a single thing!... Read More She's very patient, handled all the last minute changes with grace and competence! We are truly happy with our choice! Highly recommended!!

Best Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Catherine S

Deanna Nash was an incredible person to work with during our wedding planning. She has a calm demeanor which was reassuring during the planning process. She helped us navigate family dynamics and always presented unique ideas for all the details. She helped us with the... Read More checklist/timeline, her support via email and in-person meetings was crucial. She has an amazing vendor list and had great ideas to make our dream wedding become a reality. She was very organized, responsive and helpful. Choosing Deanna as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made. We highly recommend her!

2015-03-07T16:47:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved being a part of your beautiful wedding! Thank you for trusting me with such a special day! xoxo d.

Great planner, great person

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Erika G

My venue required me to at least have a day-of coordinator. I wanted to get a planner anyway because I didn't want to have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. After meeting Deanna, it was set. She would be my wedding coordinator. I even went for the "Month-of"... Read More package. Her personality is great! She's calm, so easy to work with, beyond nice, responsible and professional, and always willing to help with anything! I was pretty hands on but she was there any time I needed her, always checked in with me to make sure everything was ok, and always responded quickly to any question I had or anytime I went to her for suggestions/advice. She was more than happy to go with me to any appointments too. She was organized and made sure all the vendors knew what they were doing, where they were going, when to be where, and all those details that would've driven me crazy. The day of my wedding...well, it couldn't have gone smoother! If there were any glitches, I didn't know about it! All I had to worry about was making sure I enjoyed every minute of my wedding. Deanna handled everything else going on. She knew exactly what I wanted my wedding to be and how I wanted everything to look. I added a lot of personal touches to my venue, and everything was placed exactly how I wanted. I can't emphasize enough how wonderful Deanna was, and how grateful I am for everything she did. And on top of being such a great planner, she's a great person too. I've gotten to know her over the whole planning process and even after, and I felt like she was of a friend than a person I hired. I loved her, and my family loved her too. So stop searching and just hire her already!! You won't regret it for a minute!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Noga L

Deanna Nash is absolute perfection. So sweet, so wise, such a pleasure to work with.

Deanna is great!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Natalie M

Deanna was so sweet and helpful with trying to plan our wedding. We were planning our wedding in Laguna Beach, while living in NY, and she was amazing! She was responsive, reliable and so sweet! Our wedding day also went incredibly smooth. Highly recommend her!!

Deanna Nash

Hi! I'm Deanna, a wedding planner who is obsessed with pretty details, stylish spaces, and cute dogs. Weddings are my passion...from planning gorgeous tablescapes incorporating luscious linens and beautiful glassware to combing through recipes for the perfect signature cocktail ... I love it all. I began my career planning fundraising events, but weddings were always calling my name, and today I'm honestly able to say that I am living my dream. Whether you're planning an intimate backyard wedding, or globetrotting to exotic locales, we would love to help plan your perfect day!