Interactive and Innovative Photo Booths

Welcome to the Devine Photo Booth Experience where we bring classic photo booths to a new generation for your most important events. We provide photo booths for weddings, Bar or Bat Mitzvahs, Anniversaries, Company Parties, Corporate Events, Birthdays, Sweet 16's, Quinceaneras, Reunions etc.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

12 Congress Lane, South River , NJ (732) 723-7353

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Jessica K

Devine Photobooths was a surprise at my bridal shower and everyone had such a great time! The props were awesome and Nick is amazing. My fiancé and I were so pleased and cannot wait for the wedding - I would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Ashley B

Nick did such an incredible job for my husband and I's wedding! First, he was very helpful in designing a background for us for our photo strips. Second, the props were amazing! Third, I loved how each person in the photo could get a copy of their photo and how they could ALSO... Read More get it texted or emailed to them! Lastly, I was so appreciative to get a scrapbook of everyone's photos as well as messages from them as an awesome keepsake. I also got a flash drive of all the photos taken that night too! I would absolutely hire Nick for future events!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017

These reviews are NOT written by people that know these guys. They seriously live up to their 5 star rating. MEN, do your woman a favor and book them. Exceptional customer service and clean, quality equipment. Don't hesitate. Book them and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Theresa T

Nick Devine is absolutely amazing! His unique photo booth made a lasting impression on all wedding guest. Nick was so professional and worked well with me being that I had a winter wedding. The wedding scrapbook at the end of our reception was so sweet and thoughtful. I loved... Read More how you’re able to email your pictures right away. I would definitely recommend Devin Photo Booth a million times!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Amanda D

Our photo booth was a huge hit! Our guests had so much fun and there was a long line to take pictures all night. The best part- the album they give you with everyone's pictures and comments from the night ( and a flash drive). What sets them apart from others is the fact that... Read More they provide props, provide a social media station, and they are very affordable. They also upgraded me to a blow-up booth! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Brittany W

Nick from Devine Photo Booths is AMAZING. Everyone raved about our photobooth at our wedding....he's a great DJ as well! I would recommend Devine Photo Booths to anyone any day!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Krisha M S

ALL our guests said HOW MICH they loved the booth and had so much fun thanks again for making our wedding so much fun.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Stephanie H

Devine Photobooth was so much fun at my wedding. Everyone had a great time and loved all the props!! The employees are so helpful and put together a great scrapbook with all our pictures for us! If you are looking for a unique photobooth then this is the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Nick provided DJ services for our wedding in October. Both him and his MC did an exceptionally impressive job. They had the audience engaged the entire time and there was never an empty spot on the dance floor. We couldn't be happier with Nick's service. In addition to the... Read More awesome music, Nick also provided the guests to dance with styrofoam glow sticks.. They were a HUGE hit. NICK WE CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!

Fun!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Christine S

Thank you Devine Photo Booths for making our wedding unforgettable. The photo booth was a hit! There was a constant line for pictures and the pictures are hilarious. We had SO MUCH FUN! I'd do it a million times over again if we could! A highlight of the reception for sure.... Read More These guys are the ones you want!!!

A Great Time!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Tiffany V

Devine Photo Booths was a blast! We had the VIP package which included a large variety of props and allowed guests to instantly email or post pictures to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram! Most photo booths only print two copies of the strip, one for the couple and one for the... Read More guests but the VIP package included unlimited prints so each person in the picture received a copy! We couldn't have been more pleased with Devine Photo Booths!

Better than advertised

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Nick Devine and his staff were professional, friendly and by far the best photo booth I've ever seen. They offered hundreds of props and a high-end photo booth. After the wedding, Nick gave me a flash drive containing every single photo. He also handed me a scrapbook with... Read More photo booth strips from all of our guests. This was our guest book. We did two things the day after the wedding: 1) Opened the gifts/cards and 2) Laughed our way through the entire photo booth scrapbook. Twice! It's a keepsake that we will forever have to help us remember our special day. If you're looking for a photo booth company, you do NOT need to look any further then Devine.

PERFECT PHOTOBOOTH

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Kristen S

big, spacious photobooth..my guests had a blast at my wedding...very cool sayings and props...both nick and his attendant were very professional..i highly recommend

Great! Lots of fun.

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Kim a

Hiring Devine Photo Booth was a great idea. Our guests had so much fun with the booth & are still raving about it a month later. The props were awesome. We received a ton of photos on the USB - we got a digital & printed copy of each photo taken. Nick the owner was easy to... Read More work with and accommodating of our requests to change our photo strip design. We would definitely recommend this company.

Great people to deal with!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Cristen L

Nick and his assistant were there the whole night - they ran a little late due to traffic, but still made it in time to set up and all before the reception so it wasn't an issue at all:) My guests kept raving that this is the best photobooth they ever went in and there were... Read More sooooo many props to choose from. My favorite part was that they made a scrapbook for us with a copy of everyone's photos and the guests got to write next to their photo - it is so much fun to look back on:)I would recommend them to anyone!

A must have and with Devine!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Brittany P

You need to have a photo booth at your weeding and you will want Devine Photo Booths as your vendor! Nick was so great to work with and worked with me through every little detail! He personalized everything and he does it because he cares and wants you to have the best... Read More experience ever. Very professional and your guests will love him. A few of my guests have asked about his information because they wanted him at their event! Great guy and added to the best day ever! All of his services are great and just really add to the event. I really can't say enough great things about this vendor!

Best Photobooth ever

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jennifer w

Nick was so professional in planning and running the photo booth. The scrapbook was amazing, and the prints were perfect. I loved the size of the blow up booth, I would used Devine photo booths again, for my next party.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amanda C

I booked DJ Nicholas Devine for my October 25th wedding upon referral from my photographer. After multiple e-mails of song changes & requests for input & information on different ideas, I was sure I had drove him crazy, but he was still 100% professional. We ran late & he kept... Read More our guests entertained during our extended cocktail hour. All of the songs we picked were played at the exact right moment (I've heard horror stories of the wrong songs being played!) I'm very happy we went with Nick & the only thing I would change would be to rent the photo booth as well, we just didn't have it in our budget when it came down to it, but all of the prices were very reasonable, especially conpared to other vendors we looked at.

my experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 April M

My wedding is in December and I'm very satisfied with my experience with Devine photo booths. I cant wait for the wedding!

Fun and Professional

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Shannon J

I used Devine Photo Booths for my wedding October 2013. Nick and his team did an incredible job! Everyone LOVED the photo booth idea and had a great time picking from the large selection of props. At the end of the night Devine Photo Booths give you a scrap book of the photos... Read More taken that night as well as a flash drive. Great working with this company, highly recommended!

Photo Booth to the Next Level!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I was lucky enough to meet Nick through my now sister-in-law. She wanted to gift us a photo booth for our reception, and I couldn't be happier! The people we met that work underneath Nick and Nick himself are just completely down to earth, sweet, and make your dreams for your... Read More special day come true! We had a huge luxurious booth that fit up to 10 people, fun props, and in the end I got this amazing scrapbook made with all of the pictures. There was a line for the photo booth the ENTIRE reception and as the night went on, the photos got more entertaining. These guys deserve not 5 stars, but 10! We even booked him again for our niece's communion the following year! Devine Photo Booths is just simply hands down the best. Quality photo booths, and really one of a kind people. You will not be sorry if you book them!

Devine studios

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 miguel t

My experience with the company was good. We hired Devine entertainment or Devine studios, for our wedding using them for photo booths and DJ. We had a few things that were forgotten that really bummed me and my wife. The celebration dance was completely skipped... Read More over(couple married the longest received a prize). An entire playlist of songs that we preferred to be used was skipped over. The lighting that was included was hard to notice since the main hall lights were on. The name projected on the dance floor was a beautiful touch but very dim and hard to see. Besides those small things, the guys did an excellent job! The photo booth was the best around. Other vendors seemed to have a poor quality photo booth and it was a huge success to the wedding for extra photos to remember on the big day! The guys truly did there best to help us and provide the best music and even work with our international songs from Portugal! They worked very well together and truly took a lot of stress off our plate. Overall I truly recommend them to all planning sweet 16, or weddings or any party really! The are very flexible and open to any and all suggestions!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Rachel F

We looked into a number of photobooth companies. We wanted our photobooth experience to have certain features - the ability for our guests to do photo or video, to provide our guests with a souvenir take-home strip, to get a file of all of the photos for us to keep - just to... Read More name a few. Devine Photo Booth offered all of these features & more. We also wanted to supply our guests with a plexi stand/ holder for their photo strip & Devine went above & beyond to help us make this happen. Our guests loved it! Very professional. Don't have a bad thing to say.

loved !

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Bree R

I Used Devine Photo booths for my wedding in July. We got an inflatable booth which was so spacious!! They brought tons of fun props and my guests loved every minute of it! We received a photo book with copies of all the pictures as well as a flash drive. I really have no... Read More complaints at all. Very professional, good price, and definitely worth it.

Straight up amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Tara M

We decided to use Devine photo booths at our April 2014 wedding and it was probably one of the best decisions we made! Our families and friends couldn't stop raving about how much fun it was and the service was great. I never write reviews but I have to say I couldn't imagine my... Read More wedding without them there!