Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

4211 Waialae Ave Suite 8060, Honolulu, HI (808) 739-0009

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kianalani M

The best on the island. If you're shopping for engagement rings, this is the place to visit first, but book an appointment. They teach you all about diamonds so that you know exactly what you are paying for.

Perfect Ring

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Midori S

I couldn't find a good ring anywhere so I ordered the original ring. My ring came out perfectly.

diamonds are forever

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Rani P

great knowledge and introduction into diamonds.

One of a kind ring

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Michelle

I was not able to find the right ring, until I was able to design my own ring. I brought in pictures of what I wanted and they were able to do computer renderings of my ring design. We hand picked our diamonds and the metal it would be made out of. They were excellent about... Read More educating us on the 4 C's that make the cost of the Diamond. They even had examples for us to see, especially the color of the diamond. I was also able to take diamonds from a wedding band that was given to me and turn it into a one of a kind pendent. I was told it's best to call a for an appointment, however they seem to take whoever walks in first

A gem in Kahala Mall

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Stanford W

Russel was very helpful in educating us about diamonds and helped us to make informed decisions about what kind of diamond we wanted. Many jewelers say they have the most brilliant cut and trademark their "cuts". Let Russel help guide you through the difference behind the cuts.... Read More Buy it for the cut, and don't pay for the name.

Personally designed and perfect

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 nicole c

We designed our own rings and they came out perfectly!!! It was much cheaper than going to the wedding ring shop (our initial choice).