DJ Evan Foley & Diana Foley, Photographer

Welcome to El Folio Entertainment, home of DJ Evan Foley and photographer Diana Foley. We invite you to find out why so many brides and grooms in not only Vermont, but the entire New England/Adirondack area have discovered our services - and couldn't be happier. We are Vermont's only family owned and operated full-service (DJ & Photography) wedding company. With professional experience since 1999, El Folio Entertainment has put the 'care factor' back in wedding consultation, keeping our relationship with our clients personal, professional and elegant. We're proud to give military discounts, and all of our prices are all-inclusive. Visit us on Facebook!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Amy C

Diana served as our photographer for our wedding on January 10, 2015. We cannot express how great of a job she did on our wedding. Diana was instantly likeable, very professional and extremely fast in getting our photos back to us. We received in excess of 1,100 photos from... Read More our wedding less than 3 weeks after the event, which was incredible. She did a great job of capturing all the key moments of our wedding and we were very pleased with how the photos came out. She was very easy to work with throughout the whole process from booking to receipt of photos and we would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Gretchen T

Diana was an amazing photographer. She responded to us quickly (every time) and was very professional. She was fun to work with and helped me relax (as someone who's never been in front of a camera so much). She was very patient with us, and all of our group shot requests. She... Read More promised our photos back in 2-3 weeks and we got them in just under 2!! They were incredible pictures. On top of all of this, we couldn't have imagined a better value.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Amanda T

These two are beyond amazing. We booked both Evan for DJ and Diana for photography and we could not have been more blown away with everything!! First of all let me say something that others may not notice etc.... Throughout the night Evan and Diana would get quiet moments to... Read More each other and you could see how in love they were. Despite working who knows how many weddings every year it seems to put them in a fantastic romantic mood. It doesn't come off as 'just another wedding' to them. You can tell they both love to be there and use that time to bond together as well. As a DJ Evan was fantastic. He did such a phenomenal job throughout the night playing all sorts of different music to keep our guests active on the dance floor. He did a great job directing guests to sign the guestbook etc.. He also kept the timeline of the night moving along smoothly and let guests know when we'd be doing what. His online planner and music timing was spot on! We used him for ceremony music as well and he did a perfect job. We had some *unique* songs we wanted for parts of the reception and I was honestly expecting him to mess them up but was floored when he got it spot on. DJ Evan was a lot of fun t work with and easy to engage with during the evening. Even after Diana was shooting for the night, Evan had no problem picking up the camera and getting photos of the dance floor himself! Diana - wow! One I didn't even realize she was there the whole night. She did such an amazing job moving seamless throughout the evening and capturing all the special moments. She jot different views throughout the ceremony and I don't even remember seeing her. She was like a photo ninja haha. Also we received our photos in just 10 days after the wedding!! And we got married during a peak time as well. I was amazed how quick we received our photos back and the amount of quality photos we received with just the one photographer. She sent us along almost 1300 photos and I loved every one of them. I'm extremely awkward at taking posed photos so I assumed I wouldn't enjoy most of those. But boy was I wrong, Diana was able to capture the candid moments in the staged photos that made for some amazing photos throughout the night. We also used the photobooth. The guests had a blast with this and it was such an enjoyable add on! These two are amazing and worth way more than they charge!!! Seriously I don't know why you wouldn't book both of them together!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Emily R

We picked Evan Foley as our DJ shortly into the wedding planning process based on excellent reviews, and the most reasonable prices in the area (super helpful for planning on a budget). The communication with Evan was completely seamless; something we were worried about with all... Read More vendors since we live out of state. His online planner was easy to work with, and he was quick to answer any other questions we had. My husband and I had cultivated two specific playlists that we wanted for the cocktail hour and the dinner, which Evan was more than willing to play and add on to as needed. We also gave him a list of some specific songs we wanted to play to get everyone up and dance, and he incorporated those into an excellent series of songs that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. He was also happy to work with my new brother- and sister-in-law, who we wanted to MC our wedding. Overall, we *highly* recommend Evan to anyone looking for a fun, responsive DJ who knows exactly what he is doing. His uplighting/visual effects were also exceptional. Thanks so much, Evan! You made our party everything we wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Rebecca S

We used Evan Foley as our DJ for our wedding and could not have been happier. I hadn't met him prior to our reception, but that did not matter. He has a lovely online guide for picking music selections ahead of time and planning out your wedding receptions events. Being the... Read More overwhelmed bride I was, I didn't get to fill it out until basically the morning of the wedding- but despite that he played everything we asked for, put it all together last minute, and felt the vibe of the crowd. I made a video message during my father daughter dance song and had sent him the file ahead of time making sure it was ok- he kindly asked me to bring my laptop to the wedding to play it. Well long story short I brought it to the venue but never got it to him and never did a trial run of the video. When he came to me to ask for the laptop at the reception- I'm pretty sure I had panic all over my face realizing I forgot it. This is something I had planned and wanted to happen so badly- I have no idea how he made it work, but he did and I was so thankful for his in the moment ingenuity! He was able to change all the up lighting on the spot, when I realized I picked the wrong color- and overall was dedicated to us and all of our guests having a great night! We would hire him again!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Bridget S

We had a fantastic experience with Evan as DJ and Diana as photographer at our wedding. Highly recommend both of them! Price is reasonable for such an awesome duo. Evan did an amazing job as DJ. Had everyone dancing all night with his song selections. Diana took beautiful... Read More photographs and really captured everything we wanted. Awesome group shots of the bridal party and family, and lots of great candids throughout the night. Overall, can't say enough good things about these two. Definitely use El Folio for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Marcia D

Evan did an outstanding job timing everything from the ceremony videography to the last dance. Nobody wanted to get off the dance floor. His music selection was perfect .Diana's photos came out beautifully and were delivered so quickly. I highly recommend both for their... Read More professional and prompt service.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Chelsea B

Evan was fantastic! We hired him as a DJ for our August 2017 wedding and couldn't be happier with the experience. Evan was communicative before the event, answering any questions we had, was spot on with his timing during the event (I'm glad he knew what he was doing, because I... Read More wasn't quite sure how things should go!), and he paid close attention to both our play and our do not play list. We and our guests danced all night long and he even made the perfect song choices for our impromptu sparkler dance party and fireworks :) Absolutely satisfied and would recommend!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Chelsey N

Evan Folio is amazing! Its really great to meet in person to discuss exactly what you envision and when travel and time interferes, there is nothing like a great facetime! I am so happy I was able to book El Folio entertainment for our DJ. He definitely knows how to party and... Read More knows exactly how to keep the flow going! Not only that but he creates an amazing atmosphere to your special day; this includes monograms, up lighting, and much more! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Rachel W

DJ Folio was unique from the start. When I was deciding which DJ to go with, he provided me with a list of his previous clients that I could call upon to see how their experience was with him. All of them were thrilled with his services. I made the great decision to book... Read More him... From that point on he was always just a phone call away. I must have talked to him a handful of times, usually with just one question, and he was always happy and helpful. Day of - he was there early and ready to go. He played all my requests, stayed away from my do not play list, and perfectly Mc'd when needed. You won't regret hiring DJ Folio!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sarah H

We contacted El Folio Entertainment for photography and DJ service. While Evan was unavailable to DJ on our wedding day, Diana was available for photography. Because of this, they gave us a great price for an engagement session in addition to photographing our wedding. During... Read More both sessions, contact with Evan and Diana was respectful, responsive, and receptive to input and questions. During our wedding day, Diana was unobtrusive and floated between areas to capture the special moments, from the getting ready shots right through to the reception. We barely knew she was there. Diana honored the contract times, and made sure that we were satisfied with what was captured before departing from the event. The turnaround time for the pictures was amazingly fast - like 10 days! We received the email that the photos were ready while we were on our honeymoon, which made coming back home even more exciting because we knew they'd be waiting for us. We found the photographs to capture all those special moments, both the classic and candid shots. El Folio Entertainment and Diana Foley Photography is definitely the best match for quality and price to fit into reasonable wedding budgets. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Tory A

DJ Evan was very professional. He was able to include all of our requested songs and had seamless transitions between songs. He was very attentive and very easy to work with. We were overall very please with our experience. Our only complaint was that we did have some last... Read More minute changes (2-3 days before the wedding) that we requested over email . Although he did make these changes without any problem, he didn't respond to the emails which added some level of stress few those few days. But, again, the changes were made and all was well.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Shannon N

Just used Evan as our DJ for our daughter's wedding at the Killington Grand. He was fantastic. He is very flexible and works closely with you to get to know what you want for your special day. If you have a special mix for a special dance,i.e., father/daughter dance; he will... Read More make it happen. He will mix the genres of music flawlessly so that all generations that attend your function will be pleased. He keeps the party going all night long. Heard many compliments after our reception of how great it was - and you know you cant have a great party without great music. And half of that, is because of a great DJ!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 S W

We cannot thank you enough for the amazing job you both did at our wedding. Diana - The photos look great! Thank you so much for taking all of our requests. I can't believe how quickly you had them up and ready to view! Evan - The entire evening went so smooth. You were on top... Read More of the timeline all night and made every transition incredibly seamless from ceremony to the last song. You even had my parents dancing which is unheard of! Thank you so much for the spectacular song choices, enthusiasm and attention to detail during the entire day! We are both so happy with our choice to go with El Folio. We will be highly recommending you to everyone, as well as your photo booth! Our guests had a blast with that. Thank you both again for everything!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ashley B

Evan and Diana were completely awesome for our wedding! We used them for both DJ and photography services and loved them! Evan had everyone dancing the whole night, unlike anything I'd seen at any other wedding and Diana's pictures came out beautiful. Plus they are SO much... Read More more affordable than the competition. Don't hesitate to use them for your wedding or event and act fast, they book up quickly!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Jessica S

When I first stumbled upon El Folio Entertainment, I thought that the price was too good to be true. I first booked DJ Evan for one of my middle school dances at the school where I teach, and I couldn’t get home soon enough to secure his services for my wedding. El Folio... Read More Entertainment offers an extremely affordable option for music and photography. Evan and Diana are some of the kindest, hardest working people with whom I have had the honor of working. DJ Evan worked with my venue coordinator to create a perfect ceremony and reception. He kept everything flowing, guided us through the schedule, and kept people dancing! He worked with our special requests and even bought a Zumba song in the middle of the reception so that we could dance to it. Leading up to the wedding, he was easy to get ahold of when I needed him, but the online event planner is so easy to use that we didn’t need to talk much. Diana was easy-going, flexible, and unobtrusive throughout the entire afternoon and evening of my wedding. She was fast and efficient for my husband who hates having his photo taken, and she was more than understanding when he asked for a break. When I got the photos, I was blown away with their beauty. I also used their photobooth which people enjoyed thoroughly! If you’re considering using Evan and Diana for your wedding, stop considering and book them immediately!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Shawna P

Evan & Diana were our DJ & Photographer for our wedding on May 28th, 2017. They were simply amazing! We weren't really sure what to expect, as everything was planned and coordinated online. I felt at ease also knowing they had done fabulous work at one of our closest friends... Read More weddings in the past. Everything worked out perfectly and everything was thought of from start to finish; they were a huge help in solving decisions we had not even thought of. Music was great and the pictures came out perfect! The Photobooth option was also huge hit! El Folio also offers ceremony videography which is a nice memory to have to look back on. Highly recommend and affordable! Thank you both for everything!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Ricki Z

After much research, my (now husband) and I found Evan and sent him an email. He was always quick to respond, usually immediately. He was one of the few DJs who was willing to play a list of songs I wanted to play. He was on time and ready to go. It was SUPER impressive when I... Read More sent him a timeline of the wedding --- then on the day he would say "okay, its about time for the bouquet toss, let me find the photographer, you'll want pictures of this..." It was such a great help. He was always on top of everything, even things not in his job description. Also, before introductions, he prepped our family and wedding court when to go and the order right before walking in. VERY great guy to work with. Our wedding was a hit! Our guests were dancing the whole night.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Victoria C

Evan was amazing to work with. He was so responsive and helpful throughout the planning experience. He helped make our day perfect and everyone can't get over how amazing the music was! The photobooth was also extremely fun and popular! Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Marian D

DJ Evan and Diana Foley are the best. They deliver top notch service at an incredible price. The music and lighting were perfect, and Diana's photos will be treasured for years. This professional couple arrived when agreed and were completely prepared with every detail. Diana... Read More was unobtrusive while taking pictures and Evan kept the few dancers we had on the floor all day. You will not find a better value in Vermont for any event. 1000% satisfied.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Tina-Marie F

This is a great service, and I would highly recommend the Foleys to anyone. The online tool made it extremely easy to plan from afar (we were planning our Vermont wedding from San Diego) and also reminded us to think about details that we never would have thought of on our own.... Read More We originally booked this service because the price was unbeatable and saved us a couple thousand dollars compared to other DJs and Photographers, but the service we received was worth just as much as any of the others. Compliments came in all night and after the wedding about how great the DJ was. The photographer took any photo we wanted (including some out on the deck in the cold January weather!) We couldn't recommend these guys enough.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Brianna R

Evan and Diana were amazing! I was a little skeptical about never meeting them or talking on the phone and just doing the online worksheets but it couldn't have gone any better.. they really worked with us and moved stuff around last minute without any hesitation. Our family is... Read More kind of big and overpowering and Evan kept us all in line.. the music was fantastic and Diana really worked well with all of us! 5 big stars!!! Highly recommended! And the price is unreal!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Joany S

Evan is just incredible! His professionalism, energy, organization and top-notch DJ skills are unmatched in Vermont (and beyond). He kept us on track with his amazing online tool which allowed us to make changes while keeping track of everything in one place. He was amazing at... Read More mastering names, flow, and timing and adapted to changes on the fly. I seriously felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing! I urge anyone planning their wedding to do themselves a favor and hire Evan! Thank you so, so much Evan for making our wedding so special. We are truly grateful!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Anna H

Diana and Evan were fantastic from the start of the wedding to the very end. Working with them both was so easy. Evan blended the songs together and no one ever left the dance floor. Diana came to the house we were getting ready at and put up with all craziness that was my... Read More family. The pictures were beautiful and everything turned out great.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 AW A

We highly recommend DJ Evan Foley! We used him for our wedding 06/2016. The online planner made selecting our songs extremely easy and allowed us to plan ahead. I also felt the online planner helped me to plan my day and to know just what events I would need to choose a song... Read More for. With all that goes into planning a wedding it was nice to have a list of what events I should choose songs for instead of trying to think of them all myself (i.e. cake cutting, last song, etc). We also used Evan for our ceremony music. I was a bit nervous about how the ceremony would go and if the songs I chose would be timed correctly. I also chose a cover of a popular song by a small instrumental band and was wondering if it would be an option. Evan exceeded expectations and our ceremony went perfectly! He used the exact versions of the songs I requested and everything was timed seamlessly, volume was appropriate, etc. The same was true for the music for our reception. Evan played almost all of the songs on our request list while also keeping the dance floor full. Our friends absolutely love to dance and thus have high expectations for music - Evan definitely kept everyone happy! Evan was also great about following our schedule and checking in with us when needed to keep things on track. The DJ essentially runs your wedding day so it was nice to have someone we could completely trust! Evan also provided uplighting for our ceremony in our wedding colors as we selected in the online planner. This was a great extra detail that was included in the price. Evan has very fair pricing and we enjoyed that he had a "non-Saturday" discount. Thank you so much Evan for helping to make our day wonderful!

Diana & Evan Foley

Proud alums of SUNY Plattsburgh, Diana (photographer) and DJ Evan Foley were well on their way to becoming the best in their craft before meeting, marring and running El Folio Entertainment in Vermont. Since then, the secret has come out that their husband-wife team is the best-case-scenario for weddings all over. Diana's work has found acclaim throughout the region while Evan's interactive yet organized style has kept people in awe over the celebrations he heralds. In their spare time, you can find Diana and Evan on adventures with their kids, Alex and Emma and their faithful dogs.