DJ Evan Foley & Diana Foley, Photographer

Welcome to El Folio Entertainment, home of DJ Evan Foley and photographer Diana Foley. We invite you to find out why so many brides and grooms in not only Vermont, but the entire New England/Adirondack area have discovered our services - and couldn't be happier. We are Vermont's only family owned and operated full-service (DJ & Photography) wedding company. With professional experience since 1999, El Folio Entertainment has put the 'care factor' back in wedding consultation, keeping our relationship with our clients personal, professional and elegant. We're proud to give military discounts, and all of our prices are all-inclusive. Visit us on Facebook!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Amy C

Diana served as our photographer for our wedding on January 10, 2015. We cannot express how great of a job she did on our wedding. Diana was instantly likeable, very professional and extremely fast in getting our photos back to us. We received in excess of 1,100 photos from... Read More our wedding less than 3 weeks after the event, which was incredible. She did a great job of capturing all the key moments of our wedding and we were very pleased with how the photos came out. She was very easy to work with throughout the whole process from booking to receipt of photos and we would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Chelsey N

Evan Folio is amazing! Its really great to meet in person to discuss exactly what you envision and when travel and time interferes, there is nothing like a great facetime! I am so happy I was able to book El Folio entertainment for our DJ. He definitely knows how to party and... Read More knows exactly how to keep the flow going! Not only that but he creates an amazing atmosphere to your special day; this includes monograms, up lighting, and much more! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Rachel W

DJ Folio was unique from the start. When I was deciding which DJ to go with, he provided me with a list of his previous clients that I could call upon to see how their experience was with him. All of them were thrilled with his services. I made the great decision to book... Read More him... From that point on he was always just a phone call away. I must have talked to him a handful of times, usually with just one question, and he was always happy and helpful. Day of - he was there early and ready to go. He played all my requests, stayed away from my do not play list, and perfectly Mc'd when needed. You won't regret hiring DJ Folio!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sarah H

We contacted El Folio Entertainment for photography and DJ service. While Evan was unavailable to DJ on our wedding day, Diana was available for photography. Because of this, they gave us a great price for an engagement session in addition to photographing our wedding. During... Read More both sessions, contact with Evan and Diana was respectful, responsive, and receptive to input and questions. During our wedding day, Diana was unobtrusive and floated between areas to capture the special moments, from the getting ready shots right through to the reception. We barely knew she was there. Diana honored the contract times, and made sure that we were satisfied with what was captured before departing from the event. The turnaround time for the pictures was amazingly fast - like 10 days! We received the email that the photos were ready while we were on our honeymoon, which made coming back home even more exciting because we knew they'd be waiting for us. We found the photographs to capture all those special moments, both the classic and candid shots. El Folio Entertainment and Diana Foley Photography is definitely the best match for quality and price to fit into reasonable wedding budgets. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Tory A

DJ Evan was very professional. He was able to include all of our requested songs and had seamless transitions between songs. He was very attentive and very easy to work with. We were overall very please with our experience. Our only complaint was that we did have some last... Read More minute changes (2-3 days before the wedding) that we requested over email . Although he did make these changes without any problem, he didn't respond to the emails which added some level of stress few those few days. But, again, the changes were made and all was well.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Shannon N

Just used Evan as our DJ for our daughter's wedding at the Killington Grand. He was fantastic. He is very flexible and works closely with you to get to know what you want for your special day. If you have a special mix for a special dance,i.e., father/daughter dance; he will... Read More make it happen. He will mix the genres of music flawlessly so that all generations that attend your function will be pleased. He keeps the party going all night long. Heard many compliments after our reception of how great it was - and you know you cant have a great party without great music. And half of that, is because of a great DJ!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 S W

We cannot thank you enough for the amazing job you both did at our wedding. Diana - The photos look great! Thank you so much for taking all of our requests. I can't believe how quickly you had them up and ready to view! Evan - The entire evening went so smooth. You were on top... Read More of the timeline all night and made every transition incredibly seamless from ceremony to the last song. You even had my parents dancing which is unheard of! Thank you so much for the spectacular song choices, enthusiasm and attention to detail during the entire day! We are both so happy with our choice to go with El Folio. We will be highly recommending you to everyone, as well as your photo booth! Our guests had a blast with that. Thank you both again for everything!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ashley B

Evan and Diana were completely awesome for our wedding! We used them for both DJ and photography services and loved them! Evan had everyone dancing the whole night, unlike anything I'd seen at any other wedding and Diana's pictures came out beautiful. Plus they are SO much... Read More more affordable than the competition. Don't hesitate to use them for your wedding or event and act fast, they book up quickly!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Jessica S

When I first stumbled upon El Folio Entertainment, I thought that the price was too good to be true. I first booked DJ Evan for one of my middle school dances at the school where I teach, and I couldn’t get home soon enough to secure his services for my wedding. El Folio... Read More Entertainment offers an extremely affordable option for music and photography. Evan and Diana are some of the kindest, hardest working people with whom I have had the honor of working. DJ Evan worked with my venue coordinator to create a perfect ceremony and reception. He kept everything flowing, guided us through the schedule, and kept people dancing! He worked with our special requests and even bought a Zumba song in the middle of the reception so that we could dance to it. Leading up to the wedding, he was easy to get ahold of when I needed him, but the online event planner is so easy to use that we didn’t need to talk much. Diana was easy-going, flexible, and unobtrusive throughout the entire afternoon and evening of my wedding. She was fast and efficient for my husband who hates having his photo taken, and she was more than understanding when he asked for a break. When I got the photos, I was blown away with their beauty. I also used their photobooth which people enjoyed thoroughly! If you’re considering using Evan and Diana for your wedding, stop considering and book them immediately!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Shawna P

Evan & Diana were our DJ & Photographer for our wedding on May 28th, 2017. They were simply amazing! We weren't really sure what to expect, as everything was planned and coordinated online. I felt at ease also knowing they had done fabulous work at one of our closest friends... Read More weddings in the past. Everything worked out perfectly and everything was thought of from start to finish; they were a huge help in solving decisions we had not even thought of. Music was great and the pictures came out perfect! The Photobooth option was also huge hit! El Folio also offers ceremony videography which is a nice memory to have to look back on. Highly recommend and affordable! Thank you both for everything!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Ricki Z

After much research, my (now husband) and I found Evan and sent him an email. He was always quick to respond, usually immediately. He was one of the few DJs who was willing to play a list of songs I wanted to play. He was on time and ready to go. It was SUPER impressive when I... Read More sent him a timeline of the wedding --- then on the day he would say "okay, its about time for the bouquet toss, let me find the photographer, you'll want pictures of this..." It was such a great help. He was always on top of everything, even things not in his job description. Also, before introductions, he prepped our family and wedding court when to go and the order right before walking in. VERY great guy to work with. Our wedding was a hit! Our guests were dancing the whole night.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Victoria C

Evan was amazing to work with. He was so responsive and helpful throughout the planning experience. He helped make our day perfect and everyone can't get over how amazing the music was! The photobooth was also extremely fun and popular! Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Marian D

DJ Evan and Diana Foley are the best. They deliver top notch service at an incredible price. The music and lighting were perfect, and Diana's photos will be treasured for years. This professional couple arrived when agreed and were completely prepared with every detail. Diana... Read More was unobtrusive while taking pictures and Evan kept the few dancers we had on the floor all day. You will not find a better value in Vermont for any event. 1000% satisfied.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Tina-Marie F

This is a great service, and I would highly recommend the Foleys to anyone. The online tool made it extremely easy to plan from afar (we were planning our Vermont wedding from San Diego) and also reminded us to think about details that we never would have thought of on our own.... Read More We originally booked this service because the price was unbeatable and saved us a couple thousand dollars compared to other DJs and Photographers, but the service we received was worth just as much as any of the others. Compliments came in all night and after the wedding about how great the DJ was. The photographer took any photo we wanted (including some out on the deck in the cold January weather!) We couldn't recommend these guys enough.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Brianna R

Evan and Diana were amazing! I was a little skeptical about never meeting them or talking on the phone and just doing the online worksheets but it couldn't have gone any better.. they really worked with us and moved stuff around last minute without any hesitation. Our family is... Read More kind of big and overpowering and Evan kept us all in line.. the music was fantastic and Diana really worked well with all of us! 5 big stars!!! Highly recommended! And the price is unreal!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Joany S

Evan is just incredible! His professionalism, energy, organization and top-notch DJ skills are unmatched in Vermont (and beyond). He kept us on track with his amazing online tool which allowed us to make changes while keeping track of everything in one place. He was amazing at... Read More mastering names, flow, and timing and adapted to changes on the fly. I seriously felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing! I urge anyone planning their wedding to do themselves a favor and hire Evan! Thank you so, so much Evan for making our wedding so special. We are truly grateful!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Anna H

Diana and Evan were fantastic from the start of the wedding to the very end. Working with them both was so easy. Evan blended the songs together and no one ever left the dance floor. Diana came to the house we were getting ready at and put up with all craziness that was my... Read More family. The pictures were beautiful and everything turned out great.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 AW A

We highly recommend DJ Evan Foley! We used him for our wedding 06/2016. The online planner made selecting our songs extremely easy and allowed us to plan ahead. I also felt the online planner helped me to plan my day and to know just what events I would need to choose a song... Read More for. With all that goes into planning a wedding it was nice to have a list of what events I should choose songs for instead of trying to think of them all myself (i.e. cake cutting, last song, etc). We also used Evan for our ceremony music. I was a bit nervous about how the ceremony would go and if the songs I chose would be timed correctly. I also chose a cover of a popular song by a small instrumental band and was wondering if it would be an option. Evan exceeded expectations and our ceremony went perfectly! He used the exact versions of the songs I requested and everything was timed seamlessly, volume was appropriate, etc. The same was true for the music for our reception. Evan played almost all of the songs on our request list while also keeping the dance floor full. Our friends absolutely love to dance and thus have high expectations for music - Evan definitely kept everyone happy! Evan was also great about following our schedule and checking in with us when needed to keep things on track. The DJ essentially runs your wedding day so it was nice to have someone we could completely trust! Evan also provided uplighting for our ceremony in our wedding colors as we selected in the online planner. This was a great extra detail that was included in the price. Evan has very fair pricing and we enjoyed that he had a "non-Saturday" discount. Thank you so much Evan for helping to make our day wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

We hired Diana and Evan to be our Photographer and DJ for our wedding, and they were both amazing! The online tools they provide are very helpful in preparing ahead of time, and had us address things we wouldn't have known or thought about until it was too late. Evan was great... Read More at using the questionnaire we filled out as a guide for music selections and timing. He did a really great job helping to usher us along and have everything go smoothly and according to schedule, but was not pushy about it. He also did a great job reading the crowd and playing the right music at the right times. Diana was a great photographer, and really helped us get some amazing shots. We had a vague idea about "having pictures done by the waterfront", but not much beyond that. Diana's experience really came in handy, and she was very good about helping us find the right places and poses for our pictures. I would highly recommend either and/or both of them to anybody.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Megan K

Evan was our DJ for our winter wedding on 1/8/16 at Mountain Top Inn and Resort. We had few options when getting married in a rural area and I reached out to all of the local companies to make sure we picked the best one for our budget. We chose Evan almost solely based on the... Read More endless five-star reviews - and were honestly so impressed with his affordable price even with all of the reviews. I have worked in higher education for the past few years and have worked with many DJ's for college events and I have to say Evan is one of the BEST I have worked with. His online site for us to use prior to our wedding was great, as we could add songs to it over the course of a few months. I stopped by to say hello after getting my hair and make-up done around noon and he was already there setting up for our 3:30-11pm wedding. All in all, the dance floor was PACKED for the entire night, the music was great, and people loved the music. We could not have asked for a better DJ and would 110% book Evan again for an event! Thanks Evan!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Olivia M

Evan was great!!!! He kept the crowd going the entire time. Such a varied age group from 6 months to 91 years old and everyone had a blast. Two thumbs up!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Claire C

I highly recommend Evan! He is responsive, organized, skilled in his craft, and does it all with a smile! His song selections, song order, mixing skills, and song transitions were seamless - we received numerous comments throughout the night from our guests about how "how great... Read More the DJ was". His online planner beforehand was comprehensive and user-friendly. He's detail-oriented (to make sure your vision for the day is met) yet flexible (to work with unexpected changes that are thrown his way - and trust me, there will be unexpected changes on the wedding day :)). He was exactly the kind of vendor you would want!

We Loved Evan!

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Bryn C

We were so happy with DJ Evan. He was easy to get in touch with and always very positive. Most importantly he did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor - we had never seen so many people dancing at a wedding before! DJ Evan arrived hours before the ceremony to make... Read More sure the acoustics worked for our mic and the guitarists at the ceremony. When the bus didn't come to pick up guests he offered to help shuttle people for us! He really went above and beyond - We would highly recommend using El Folio Entertainment and DJ Evan

Great Service!

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Sheila Y

Diane the photographer was really easy to work with. She got many great shots, and was able to coordinate group/family pictures well. For the price though I did expect the quality to be a bit better. I would recommend this vendor, only if the price was negotiable.

Kept us dancing all night!

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Victoria K

Evan was amazing! I told him before the wedding that I wanted to be dancing all night! The dance floor was never empty! We got so many great pictures of everyone having the time of their lives. I have never in my life seen my father dance as he did at my wedding. I am... Read More forever thankful to Evan for getting my daddy out on the floor shaking his tail feathers all night long! He handled requests, even the crazy ones, without missing a beat! We ended up with multiple dance offs on the dance floor and had the time of our lives. He really had the party going, very impressive!

Diana & Evan Foley

Proud alums of SUNY Plattsburgh, Diana (photographer) and DJ Evan Foley were well on their way to becoming the best in their craft before meeting, marring and running El Folio Entertainment in Vermont. Since then, the secret has come out that their husband-wife team is the best-case-scenario for weddings all over. Diana's work has found acclaim throughout the region while Evan's interactive yet organized style has kept people in awe over the celebrations he heralds. In their spare time, you can find Diana and Evan on adventures with their kids, Alex and Emma and their faithful dogs.