DJ MaShane Wedding DJ

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Attleboro, MA Rhode Island & Massachusetts (508) 455-3655

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Sophie N

We had booked Shane with DJ Mashane in August of 2016 but just days before our wedding in July, we were told Shane was no longer with the company. We didn't end up using DJ Mashane after all but were mostly just disappointed the business owner did not tell us as soon he knew... Read More Shane was not going to be available.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Jenna C

The quality of the service is definitely what they promised. Shane had creative ideas for making the night fun for us and all of our guests. The uplighting and monogram were fantastic and the dice game was super fun. The photo booth was also a big hit. Paul was great at checking... Read More in, staying on top of details, and following up on all of our questions and needs. He definitely made sure everything was as we wanted it. There was a bit of upselling, but it was not pushy, and since we were able to negotiate, the drone was worth it in the end. Our advice would be to read the contract thoroughly and make sure there is full understanding of each part. Shane's energy and enthusiasm were what made us sign with him after our first meeting and it was his personality that made our wedding reception shine. His music choices and professionalism were a hit with all age groups. We loved working with him, received many compliments from guests, and would highly recommend him to others.

Had a blast!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 ashley w

We used Paul and Shane for our wedding. They were the DJ for the reception, provided our ceremony music, and set up uplighting for our venue. They were great to work with and I cant say anything bad about them! Their equipment looked great: not only were the uplights very nice... Read More but they DJ booth was awesome. They had a really nice set up with lights and a screen...not just a table with ugly wires everywhere. As far as music, we submitted our music sheets (that they provide) about a month before and they we chatted about exactly what we wanted. They were more than accommodating and even downloaded some new music for us. They have a cool text number to send in requests, which my guests loved (I even had one guest chatting with them via text about music history and trivia). They read the crowd well and all of my guests had a great time! And to top it all off, they were WAY affordable. I recommend their services to anyone .

So much fun!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Lise S

DJ MaShane provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Shane and Paul were both really organized, friendly, and approachable and took all of our specific song requests in stride. They were flexible and able to make last minute changes and playlists only a... Read More couple of days before the wedding. Paul was great at being really responsive to questions and emails during the planning and Shane was great at reading the audience and keeping the dance floor moving during the reception. Paul and Shane were able to do the extra set-up with our ceremony music request and also did the uplighting for our reception. The uplighting looked great and really transformed the space. Shane was a great MC for the night and was helpful in communicating timelines and making sure we were on the same page. Our only small complaint is that they cut our first dance song short, without letting us know this was going to happen. A little fun addition: on each table they provided song request cards for guests to use, as well as a phone number that guests could text requests to - guests appreciated this! These guys are a steal at the prices they charge and you probably won't meet two guys who love what they're doing as much or are as hardworking and dedicated. It definitely shows in the quality of their services and when you talk to them. They were great to work with!

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Kyrra N

Shane and Paul from DJ MaShane were so amazing to work with. The rates are more than reasonable, and they made my wedding day perfect! Every time I emailed them someone would get back to me within 24 hours, usually within 1-3 hours!! Originally we were only going to have them... Read More play for the reception and not for the ceremony, but about a week or two before the wedding, my husband and I decided we wanted them to play a song for our recessional after the ceremony was over. I sent Paul a quick email and got a response right away that it wasn't a problem to have them play the one song. They were great about playing requests and even left business cards on the table with a phone number our guests could TEXT their requests to! I definitely recommend DJ MaShane to anyone.

A DJ who goes above & beyond

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Jessica P

DJ MaShane did our music for the ceremony and reception as well as uplighting. Before the wedding, Paul and Shane responded very promptly to all of our questions and concerns, and went out of their way to meet with us twice to make sure everything was in order for our wedding... Read More day. The weather kept changing, and with it, so did the plans for our outdoor ceremony. They adapted well to each change and tweak we made that day and the week leading up to it. They had a lighted facade covering their equipment, which looked very nice and several guests commented on how much they liked it. Also, their uplighting was beautiful, and I would recommend that option to anyone who needed to spruce up their venue without worrying about a ton of decorations. They did make two small errors (one during the ceremony and one during dances), but I only mention this because NO ONE noticed. My husband and I noticed because we spent a year planning it, but even my mom was oblivious. (She notices everything and knew how they were supposed to go.) I think that it is a HUGE advantage to have a DJ who can think on his feet and adapt to changing situations. They played great music that was accessible to everyone, and we all had a great time dancing the whole night. I'd also like to note that Shane gave a pep talk to my MOH before her speech because she was very very nervous to talk in front of people. She said that he really made her feel more at ease, and her speech went perfectly. :-) All in all, everyone loved them, and they went above and beyond to meet all of our requests and make sure everything ran smoothly.