Dream A Little Dream Events

San Francisco, CA

Dream A Little Dream Events

$$$ - Moderate

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

1251 Connecticut Street, San Francisco, CA

Couldn't have done it without you

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Ariana H

Thank you Kathryn. I couldn't have managed without you. I thought I could, and when the going got tough, I got you. You were amazing...and I appreciate all of your assistance with the "month of planning".

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Sue R

We loved working with Brittani. She made everything so easy and was super helpful. She really listened to what we wanted, didn't push anything on us, and was fun to work with. She was also great at turning our random ideas into greatness!

Adrianna Thorne = wedding planner extraordinaire!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Suzanne B

My wedding was SEAMLESS thanks to Adrianna Thorne from Dream a little Dream Events. From the very early stages of planning to the actual day-of wedding coordinating, every detail was addressed and incorporated to make the wedding spectacular. Adrianna communicated consistently with all of the vendors to ensure that everyone was on the same page, and created the most intricate timeline, which made the wedding a success. I simply could not imagine how the wedding would have turned out without her stellar leadership. I am a bit type-A/OCD when it comes to little details and execution, and I was dying to check out the site on the day of the wedding before everything began, and they didn't let me! I was so nervous when we pulled up, thinking that something would be missed, but instead I walked into a dreamland of EXACTLY what I envisioned. I will never forget that moment. You MUST book Adrianna Thorne for your wedding - the amount of planning and detail that goes into putting an event of this magnitude together requires someone with her nuance and efficiency in order to make it happen!

TO Dream A Little Dream Events