Gorgeous Flowers- Attractive Prices

Check out website and be sure to view our floral gallery for inspiration. Need ideas or a quote? We offer a complimentary consultation that you are sure to find helpful. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest...read our reviews and ask about our Excel budget calculator.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

701 Tam O Shanter Drive, Orlando, FL Central Florida area. Available for travel (407) 896-1199

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Marisabelle R

Okay....I can not say enough about how wonderful Danielle is. Not only does she provide quality service and budget friendly prices, but she has an honest and fun personality! We had a budget in mind and Danielle offered multiple ways to stay within budget, something that all... Read More vendors do not do. Danielle will definitely provide you with sincere opinions. Our flowers and centerpieces turned out beautifully. Thank you so much Danielle for everything! Our day wouldn't have been perfect without you!! You are such an amazing person!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Danielle R

Danielle did an unbelievable job with everything! I showed her a few Pinterest ideas and she knew exactly what I envisioned and wanted for my wedding day! She was so sweet, professional, and personal! She was such a pleasure to work with! Danielle exceeded ALL my expectations I... Read More had for my floral for my wedding and I couldn't imagine going with anyone else for this, once in a lifetime, special day!!! With her personality, it's inevitable you guys will feel like best friends after the first meeting! The floral arrangements added that special textured touch, and she added that extra love to every piece! I can't say thank you enough, Danielle!! I love you!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Izabella L

Danielle is such an amazing talented florist! My bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and all of the centerpieces were all SO GORGEOUS! They exceeded my expectations and looked so much nicer than any of the photos I brought in to Danielle. She was also very flexible and... Read More accommodating to keep my wedding under my budget and offered amazing floral recommendations, centerpiece alternatives, and DIY tips and tricks for the bridal party. She was always very selfless, always putting the bride's interests first. She was such a pleasure to speak with via text, phone, and in person, and always responds very fast. I enjoyed our conversations and she helped make me feel more and more relieved for my wedding! On the wedding day, she set up all of the centerpieces, sweetheart table backdrop, bouquets, and only called me into the reception room when everything was done. It was such a relief to see her kind face and her amazing professional skills add life to the ballroom. Thank you so much for everything Danielle, I could not have had a better florist! You rock! :)

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jamila R

My flowers turned out beautiful!! Danielle was amazing to work with. I really had no interest in flowers, but her passion and excitement, as well as her knowledge of different floral arraignments really got me excited. Every time I spoke with her I felt more confident in her... Read More vision and on the day, my flowers did not disappoint. She also was wonderful in making sure I stayed on budget and would frequently recommend suggestions to keep the price down. If you are hesitant in booking her, DON'T BE. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Courtney M

Dream Designs was suggested to us by another couple at one of our food tastings, and we owe them a big THANK YOU for introducing us to Danielle. From our very first meeting she was so organized and maintained a tracking sheet as we finalized our flower selections. She provided... Read More inspiration for the centerpieces and various dΓ©cor throughout the ceremony and reception. She was willing to work within our budget and made sure that ever flower that was used during the ceremony was brought inside for the reception. I had a specific picture in mind for the bridal bouquets, and she made my vision even more beautiful than I imagined! I was so impressed when I walked into the venue on my wedding day. The flowers complimented the venue perfectly, and I was not wrong to trust Danielle's opinion of what would match our wedding theme. I am so grateful to have worked with Danielle throughout the planning process and would highly recommend her for any event!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jordan R

Danielle is awesome! She has an amazing personality that came through in her arrangements for our wedding. Danielle really took the time to understand our vision and she nailed it. We even had an issue with some outside product I had ordered for my bridesmaids bouquets and she... Read More was quick to come up with a beautiful alternative that was better than my original concept! Loved her and her designs!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Erin C

Danielle was amazing to work with. I am so indecisive and with our first meeting all I told her was that I love Tulips and the color scheme of the wedding. The ideas and creativity she came up with amazed me. Immediately after the first meeting I knew I wanted her to be my... Read More florist. She is so sweet and personable as well which always a good quality you want someone to have while working with you. She dropped off my bouquet and girls bouquets the day of the wedding and they were even more beautiful and unique than I could've imagined. Highrecommend herIwhighlRecomend recommend her arecommend

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jamie R

Danielle absolutely rocks!! She truly cares about what each individual is looking for on their special occasion. What was even more amazing is that you give her a budget and she works around it. That was a pleasant surprise when planning our event. She keeps the atmosphere fun... Read More (almost as if you are talking to a friend), but remains professional. She is funny and quirky, but when it is time to get serious she doesn't mess around. Oh and she absolutely knows what she is talking about. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things. I definitely recommend Dream Designs Florist and most importantly I highly recommend Danielle.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Sophia M

From the very first moment I met Danielle I knew I was in good hands. She is so honest and joyful - it made picking her easy to do my flowers at my wedding ceremony and reception. I had a pretty specific idea in mind and she stuck to it really well while also adding in some of... Read More her flavor that I LOVED. It was super easy to communicate with her by email and text - but honestly, the couple of in person meetings were enough because she carefully covered all the details. On my wedding day I was completely surprised and adored all of the flowers she did for me. We had a chuppah which she adorned with two beautiful arrangements. She made my cakes even more beautiful with fresh flowers and my bouquet was to die for. I wish I could've kept it forever - it was the perfect size, every flower was flawless and it was wrapped delicately in the lace I provided. I highly recommend Danielle at Dream Designs Florist. You will not be disappointed with her work, her product or her prices!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Stephanie S

Danielle was amazing and her flowers were even better! I met with Danielle twice and each time she was gracious and we sat and talked like I was her frined and not her client. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. She helped me create a simple bouquet and added some fun touches... Read More with spray glitter that dusted the tops of my bridesmaids roses. Simply beautiful! Highly recommend her to anyone for all your floral needs!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Khristy M

BEST FLORIST AROUND! Thank you will never be enough to express how grateful I am to Danielle for her amazing creations on my wedding day. I really don't even know where to begin because I had the most amazing, actually beyond amazing, experience with Danielle and her Dream... Read More Designs company. She is a visionary. I will use her for any and every event I need flowers for from now until forever. She is the epitome of a true floral artist. She is able to take exactly what is in your head of your dream bouquet or arrangement and bring it life right before your eyes. To top it off, Danielle is such an absolute joy and the most kind hearted person you will ever get to know. I planned my wedding for over a year and each time I met with Danielle, it was like catching up with an old friend over coffee. She is so professional and welcoming and makes you so at ease. She is so easy to talk to, such a happy-go-lucky person, and I consider myself so blessed to have found her and worked with her. In my case, I knew nothing of flowers except that I had heard of how much they usually cost. Danielle is NOT one of those vendors who is out to take you for your money. She works with you 100% and helps you to stay within your budget and prices everything out with you at a reasonable cost. She even explains what exactly she is charging you for so you are not left wondering, down to the finest details. Danielle helped to make my wedding day such a magical day and made sure to even come and see me before she headed out. My guests and bridal party are still talking about how beautiful the arrangements were, how amazing they all smelled and just how the arrangements brought so much awe and life to our wedding. Dream Designs Florist is the way to go in Central Florida for any of your floral needs. You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

Danielle is one of the most passionate women you'll ever meet. She cares about making your day as perfect as you envision and works with your budget. Anything you want, she is there to make your dream complete!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Crystal R

Danielle helped so much with all of the floral details for our wedding. She was so organized and was a great guide. I had an idea and a picture or two as to what I wanted for the flowers and she made it come to life better than expected. The centerpieces that she made was beyond... Read More my expectations as well. Danielle was there to help us every step of the way even when we had a bit of a crisis (unrelated to her) she helped in every way possible and made everything stress free. I feel like I was in the best and most capable hands possible. She was always there for me no matter what I needed or the questions that I asked. I dont think I could have been more happy with the whole process and with the result. I would recommend Danielle to everyone. I am so please!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amanda P

I had trouble finding a florist at first. I was working with a budget and felt like no one was able to work with me. That changed when I met Danielle. She put together a vision of exactly what I wanted right in my price range. The tables were decorated beautifully. I received so... Read More many compliments on the bridal bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets. She really understands your vision, is fair and honest with pricing and produces a beautiful result. I would highly recommend, you wont be disappointed.

2016-11-29T11:46:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking time to review our services and the positive review! So glad we could assist you :) Wishing you all the best! Danielle

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica J

We were referred to Danielle by our DJ and we were so pleased with everything she provided :) Danielle was always super friendly and professional. During our initial meeting Danielle was able to utilize Pinterest and Instagram photos to help us pick out exactly what we wanted... Read More since I had no clue. On the day-of, I walked into my bridal suite and saw my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets and fell in love. The flowers were everything I ever wanted and I didn't even know it :) I ran into Danielle while taking my photos and she was able to fix my bouquet when one of the hydrangea pieces came out and I can't thank her enough for that :) Overall, everything turned out beautiful and I would definitely recommend booking Dream Designs, you won't be disappointed!

2016-11-29T11:47:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review :) I loved everything about your wedding- so proud to have been a part of your special day! Best wishes, Danielle and staff

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Anna M

Thank you Danielle!! You are such a fun chick to work with! We had a joy meeting with you prior to the big day! You are so honest and truly talented! The flowers were beyond beautiful and even the ones I never even planned on having were the ones I loved the most! I had blue... Read More bottles and vases that I brought myself and wanted as centerpeices and aisle decor and she had no problem working with everything I had in mind. It turned out wonderfully, and I will hoghly recommend Dream Design Florist to anyone who wants the best of the best !

2016-11-29T11:49:59 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure meeting and working with you. I try to keep it fun since the process can be stressful. Flowers should be an enjoyable part of the planning! Glad you were pleased! Thanks for the review! Best Wishes, Danielle and team

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Gina M

It has taken me way too long to write this review...to say satisfied or they were awesome does NOT do Danielle and her team justice. She's a fast talker with a great wit about her. She is patient, knowledgeable and so creative. I was a little unsure about processes of how to do... Read More things and she gave me tips and ideas that I wouldn't imagine someone who did not care would do. They did everything and more of what I imagined on my special day. I am so thankful for her talent, boldness and with it attitude. She is passionate about what she does and it shows. I would not recommend anyone else! Lots of love! The "teacup" bride. πŸ’—

2016-11-29T11:52:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Tea Cup bride lol! Everything turned out so lovely for your wedding day. Yes, the tea cup vision came to life! Yay! It is never to late to write a review- I appreciate it! It also allows me to thank you again for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jaclyn E

Thanks to Danielle our ceremony and reception at Citrus Club looked amazing. The centerpieces came out exactly as we imagined. Despite the fact that we are not from Florida and were never able to meet with Danielle in person, she used our ideas and discussions from our video... Read More chats to implement our wishes with perfection. I cannot even begin to describe how much I loved my bridal bouquet. Danielle suggested extra touches that made it look unique, yet classy and sophisticated. I couldn't have imagined such a beautiful bouquet. Danielle also worked with us on re-purposing ceremony flowers as centerpieces and providing other extras for our favor, escort card, and sweetheart tables. enabling us to have a wedding that looked just as we dreamed it would and do it within our budget. Finally, our wedding was the Saturday after Hurricane Matthew. Danielle did not let this huge storm impact our day at all and our flowers came out as if there had been no hurricane at all. Thank you, Danielle!

2016-11-29T11:54:40 Response from the vendor

So happy the the VIRTUAL MEETING was helpful! It was a bit scary while we waited to see what the hurricane was doing. We knew your wedding would be a success. I was so pleased that none of the flowers were delayed due to part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Catherine V

Danielle is awesome! I showed her a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and she was able to create something so beautiful!! She wanted to put a gardenia in my hair and it ended up looking so so pretty and unique!! Even price-wise, she was open and honest about... Read More everything and made suggestions accordingly. I would highly recommend her!

2016-11-29T11:56:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. I loved that you were open to the idea of gardenia in your hair- You looked stunning! And probably smelled pretty too :) Thank you for your business! Best Wishes! Miss you guys! Danielle

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Danielle from Dream Designs Florist designed the most beautiful centerpieces for our daughter's wedding. She is so easy to work with and everything she promised was delivered on time. I highly recommend her!!

2016-11-29T11:56:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the compliments! It is always our pleasure to be of service! Danielle

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Gabriela L

Danielle was great! We worked on many details from afar and yet she surprised me exceeding my expectations! She even helped me out getting a couple of plants I needed for the venue/house owners one day before the wedding. I had a great experience working with Dream Designs so I... Read More recomment completetly!

2016-11-29T11:58:14 Response from the vendor

I should have responded to you sooner :( It seems liik only yesterday that we were bring you your flowers! So glad you were pleased with everything! It was beautiful! Best Wishes! Danielle

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Elizabeth L

My flowers were Pinterest-perfect! Danielle worked with me to pick out elements I definitely wanted, and elements that we could swap out for less expensive alternatives to keep me UNDER my budget. I had absolutely stunning bouquets for myself and all of my bridesmaids, and... Read More unique boutonnieres and corsages for the Groomsmen/Fathers and Mothers/Grandmothers. Other floral shops didn't take the budget and work backwards, they encouraged me to quote a ton of stuff resulting in a gigantic quote. Danielle really considered budget to make sure I got everything I wanted. She is a dream to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone!!

2016-11-29T12:01:11 Response from the vendor

It makes my heart happy to read your review. I always want to be of assistance. I am thrilled that we nailed it! I love your "Pinterest perfect" description. lol. Glad my working backwards strategy worked for you ;) Always sending you my best! Danielle

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Lauren B

After our first meeting with Danielle we knew we would go with her for our florist. She is the epitome of an expert in her field with such a passion, attention to detail, and organizational skills. She was able to quickly provide us with details and direction to making our... Read More floral design perfect and an Excel worksheet to help stick to our budget. We gave her access to our Pinterest page, which she used to guide us to our choices and image of our day. Her instinct and creativity was spot on for our vintage style and she made us gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for our day! It was such a pleasure and a relief to my anxiety to work with her throughout the wedding process. On the day of the wedding we forgot that we needed flowers for the cake and to bring our vessels for the cocktail flowers, and Danielle was quick to improvise and decorate our cake on the fly. Our venue provided bud vases to her and she decorated the cocktail room too. I was moved to tears of joy when I saw how she rallied for us and worked to beautifully decorate our cake and cocktail area without putting any stress or blame on us for not being prepared. She is an amazing person and florist and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

2016-11-29T12:02:40 Response from the vendor

Love knowing that we were able to really impress you! We are thrilled to be a part of your wedding day! Thanks for the awesome and detailed review! Best Wishes now and always! Danielle

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Jamie M

Danielle was absolutely fantastic! She knows her job inside and out and I wouldn't want to work with anyone else. She was patient as I changed my mind constantly and never was bothered. She always was able to give honest feedback and helped decorate my venue just beautifully! I... Read More was never pressured into spending more money and she was not trying to nickel and dime me either. I am so happy with Danielle's services!

2016-11-29T12:03:56 Response from the vendor

Yay! Happy to be of service! I am blessed to work with such wonderful and gracious bride's as yourself! Thank you for taking time to review us! Best, Danielle

Amazing Service and Flowers!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Couldn't have been happier with the flowers - Danielle is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable! She'll make you feel even more excited about your wedding than you already are!

Danielle Evans

Graduated from Hixson's School of Flower Design. Established Dream Designs Florist in 1993. Member of THE KNOT HALL OF FAME