Gorgeous Flowers- Attractive Prices

Check out website and be sure to view our floral gallery for inspiration. Need ideas or a quote? We offer a complimentary consultation that you are sure to find helpful. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest...read our reviews and ask about our Excel budget calculator.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

701 Tam O Shanter Drive, Orlando, FL
Central Florida area. Available for travel

Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Tammy P

Danielle of Dream Designs did an amazing job with our wedding flowers!!! We couldn't quite describe exactly what we wanted, but showed her a compilation of Pinterest photos we liked and she made it an absolute DREAM come true for us. We were able to see the flowers the night... Read More before the wedding since we had to pick up some flowers for an early wedding ceremony and I almost cried because of how beautiful they were. We even got to use these gorgeous gold vases that just arrived that day. We received many compliments on the floral arrangements also. We highly recommend Dream Designs. Danielle is so sweet and can figure out what her clients want. Thank you!

2015-11-10T19:17:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Tammy and Hu! I was so happy to see you the night before your wedding also!It please me that the gold vases made you so happy! Waiting on fed ex to deliver the vases was a bit unnerving but all went well :) Best... Read Less Read More

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Katrina H

Danielle was absolutely wonderful to work with! I will be the first to admit that I don't know much about flowers but she was so great working with us (read: very patient). She was able to take my ideas and make them work for our wedding (colors, seasonality, etc.) and stay... Read More within our budget. What I really loved about Danielle, besides her obvious knowledge and passion for the industry, was that she was truly looking out for our best interests. She offered very clever suggestions (like using the same flowers for different purposes in the ceremony and reception) while still keeping our choices beautiful and elegant. The centerpieces, bouquets, everything was so pretty and of excellent quality.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Danielle from Dream Designs Florist designed the most beautiful centerpieces for our daughter's wedding. She is so easy to work with and everything she promised was delivered on time. I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Izabella L

Danielle is such an amazing talented florist! My bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and all of the centerpieces were all SO GORGEOUS! They exceeded my expectations and looked so much nicer than any of the photos I brought in to Danielle. She was also very flexible and... Read More accommodating to keep my wedding under my budget and offered amazing floral recommendations, centerpiece alternatives, and DIY tips and tricks for the bridal party. She was always very selfless, always putting the bride's interests first. She was such a pleasure to speak with via text, phone, and in person, and always responds very fast. I enjoyed our conversations and she helped make me feel more and more relieved for my wedding! On the wedding day, she set up all of the centerpieces, sweetheart table backdrop, bouquets, and only called me into the reception room when everything was done. It was such a relief to see her kind face and her amazing professional skills add life to the ballroom. Thank you so much for everything Danielle, I could not have had a better florist! You rock! :)

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Gabriela L

Danielle was great! We worked on many details from afar and yet she surprised me exceeding my expectations! She even helped me out getting a couple of plants I needed for the venue/house owners one day before the wedding. I had a great experience working with Dream Designs so I... Read More recomment completetly!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Elizabeth L

My flowers were Pinterest-perfect! Danielle worked with me to pick out elements I definitely wanted, and elements that we could swap out for less expensive alternatives to keep me UNDER my budget. I had absolutely stunning bouquets for myself and all of my bridesmaids, and... Read More unique boutonnieres and corsages for the Groomsmen/Fathers and Mothers/Grandmothers. Other floral shops didn't take the budget and work backwards, they encouraged me to quote a ton of stuff resulting in a gigantic quote. Danielle really considered budget to make sure I got everything I wanted. She is a dream to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Lauren B

After our first meeting with Danielle we knew we would go with her for our florist. She is the epitome of an expert in her field with such a passion, attention to detail, and organizational skills. She was able to quickly provide us with details and direction to making our... Read More floral design perfect and an Excel worksheet to help stick to our budget. We gave her access to our Pinterest page, which she used to guide us to our choices and image of our day. Her instinct and creativity was spot on for our vintage style and she made us gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for our day! It was such a pleasure and a relief to my anxiety to work with her throughout the wedding process. On the day of the wedding we forgot that we needed flowers for the cake and to bring our vessels for the cocktail flowers, and Danielle was quick to improvise and decorate our cake on the fly. Our venue provided bud vases to her and she decorated the cocktail room too. I was moved to tears of joy when I saw how she rallied for us and worked to beautifully decorate our cake and cocktail area without putting any stress or blame on us for not being prepared. She is an amazing person and florist and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Jamie M

Danielle was absolutely fantastic! She knows her job inside and out and I wouldn't want to work with anyone else. She was patient as I changed my mind constantly and never was bothered. She always was able to give honest feedback and helped decorate my venue just beautifully! I... Read More was never pressured into spending more money and she was not trying to nickel and dime me either. I am so happy with Danielle's services!

Amazing Service and Flowers!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Couldn't have been happier with the flowers - Danielle is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable! She'll make you feel even more excited about your wedding than you already are!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Alise L

Danielle is amazing!!!! I am not good with describing what I want so I showed her a bunch of pictures and it was like she read my mind when I saw the final product!!!! ALL the arrangements and bouquets were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She did an amazing job.... Read More I knew she was good from the beginning, but she exceeded my expectations! She is very easy to talk too and extremely professional and inviting. She has a great eye for creating masterpieces and I could not be happier! Book her today as you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you so much again Danielle!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

Danielle took my obscure vision and turned it into a beautiful work of art! I had a small, outdoor wedding and wanted a plum/blush bouquet and ceremony flowers that were unique and resembled a few styles I found inspiration from on Pinterest. I knew what I wanted in my head, but... Read More couldn't quite describe it. Danielle created a gorgeous bouquet that incorporated even the tiniest details I was looking for. She knew exactly what I was trying to describe, and took her time with me to pinpoint my style and floral vision. The boutonnières and pinned flowers for my family were very elegant and flattering! Danielle certainly has an eye for what she does; she is so personable and made me feel comfortable and confident during the whole process - I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Pulling off a destination wedding without a planner means relying on your vendors to be "as advertised". My daughter found all her vendors through reviews on the knot. We hit the jackpot with Danielle. She did all the design via online sessions sharing Pinterest posts.... Read More Everything turned out exactly as imagined. But with Danielle you get oh much more. You feel like you've known her all your life. She treats you like a VIP. She even pulled off a surprise coordinated by my daughter's close friend. Because we had a very small guest list (family only) her friend wanted to be a part of the actual ceremony in some way. She contacted Danielle to design an arrangement to be presented to the bride as she arrived at the venue. It was perfect and the emotion of the moment was priceless. If I could give 10 stars I would.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Lauren S

I did not end up hiring Daniellie because of the way she treated me when I met with her for an appointment. I am planning a wedding from out of state and she wanted to charge me $50 to meet with her in person because we'd already done a remote consultation on the computer.... Read More Eventually I talked her into letting me meet her face to face for a short time period while I was in town meeting with wedding vendors. She made sure to mention that "I was getting a free appointment" several times while there and before I left said "No more free appointments". She is very organized, but it seems like she does a high volume of weddings and she definitely made me feel like I would not be getting any personal attention. She treated me like I was being a bridezilla or something thought just because I wanted to meet with her in person before booking her services and questioned the fee (because no one else was charging this). While there, she spoke aloud about all the other things she needing to be doing, she was erratic and frantic. What upset me the most was when she called me out in front of my friend for taking a work call during our prior remote meeting. When she and I had our remote appointment, I got a very important call on my other line from my boss and had the phone down with her on it while I took the call. She brought this up to my friend saying "when she told whoever she was talking to that she was just talking to some florist - I knew how this one was going to be". The entire interaction gave me a bad taste in my mouth. I feel that her prices are fair so she probably gets a lot of customers, but if you want someone to put love and attention into your wedding day and treat you with respect Danielle is not for you. My take was she didn't need my business because she had plenty of other business.

2015-11-13T13:48:27 Response from the vendor

Dear Lauren, I apologize that your experience was not as expected and that my meeting policy did not please you. I do wish you the best on your upcoming nuptials. Respectfully, Danielle *All future brides*: Please take time to meet with your vendors as not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Melissa O

I am a potential client who just finished meeting Danielle virtually for my complimentary session. I have to say 5 BIG STARS were earned during that lovely meeting! She took the time to hear all my ideas and incorporated her own design expertise so that I now have an even better... Read More Dream Design! She also graciously explained her quite affordable pricing as well as gave me new ideas on ways to save. So far, I'm very impressed! And I have to say that the 2 star review "Lauren" on the bottom of this review page is quite ridiculous. Obviously, we can't expect someone to keep meeting with us over and over again for FREE. That's just not good business.

2015-11-13T13:26:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa for taking time to comment on your positive experience with me during your virtual appointment. I am happy we were able to refine your vision and discuss ideas. Hope to work together on your wedding. Best Wishes, Danielle

My dreamy wedding came true!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Brittney m

I cannot express my gratitude to Dream Designs for making my wedding absolutely AMAZING. I'm an out of town bride and Danielle made me feel at ease by having virtual meetings with me online to go over exactly what I wanted. They exceeded my expectations and all our center... Read More pieces, bouquets and boutineers were more perfect than I ever thought!! On our wedding day, she found me personally and went over all the flowers to make sure everything was perfect. She even had the grandmothers flowers labeled which made it so easy when passing them out! I could not thank them enough for making my wedding flower dreams come true :) I would recommend Dream Designs Florist to anyone who is in the market for wedding flowers, they will not disappoint you, I promise.

2015-11-10T19:49:18 Response from the vendor

Hi Brittney, A long over due THANK YOU to you for posting such a nice review. So happy we made the day memorable and easy for you! All the best, Danielle

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Naomi E

Daniele at Dream Designs was so easy to work with, worked within my budget & provided options to make the flowers fit in my budget and the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous!

2015-11-10T19:47:50 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thanks for the lovely review and your business! Best wishes, Danielle

Stunning flowers and a beautiful person to work with!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015

She truly went above and beyond all of her duties and listened to all my details down to the T. From the flower in my hair, to my bouquet, the flowers over our head at the alter, our love mugs, our cake, just everything took my breathe away!!! Thank you for making my wedding... Read More absolutely perfect, not to mention even cutting up her own lace curtains to make my table runners!!! Danielle deserves so much recognition!!!

2015-11-10T19:46:53 Response from the vendor

Ha Ha --- I remember bringing you my lace curtains on the day of the wedding when you discovered you needed some :) They fit the table perfectly and competed your look! It all was so beautiful! Thank you for your business and the kind... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Flowers & Fun Florist/Owner

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Lindsey A

I am obsessed with Danielle from Dream Designs - If you want to feel comfortable and like you're spending time with an old friend while deciding on your wedding flowers, Dream Designs is the way to go. I really didnt know what exactly I wanted for our wedding flowers and... Read More Danielle showed me so many beautiful options and ideas, not to mention they were budget friendly! I loved hanging out with Danielle going over flowers in our meetings and when she arrived the day of the wedding, she is somehow calming because she is just so fun and sweet! When I say she's like an old friend, I mean it! She makes you feel so comfortable and is just a doll! Our flowers were gorgeous and I am so happy I selected Dream Designs for our florist.

2015-11-10T19:44:15 Response from the vendor

You were a joy to work with also! It is fun to collaborate on ideas and create floral pieces that reflect your style! Thanks for the fantastic review! Best wishes, Danielle

I'll never look for another florist!

Reviewed on 2/01/2015 Pamela D

Danielle was amazing. She was prepared for meetings, helped me organize our style for the wedding, and balanced beautifully creating our vision and not breaking my budget. She is very professional, creative, and an excellent problem solver. She painted her candelabras gold so... Read More that they would match my wedding, and even solved the problem of creating a boutonniere on the wedding day when we realized we had forgotten someone. I will hire her each and every time I need a florist in the future.

2015-11-10T19:42:06 Response from the vendor

Hey Pam! Thanks for the glowing review! We work hard to help your vision come to life and yours was lovely! I appreciate the trust and your business. All the best, Danielle

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Diana G

Danielle is absolutely wonderful! She knows her stuff and designs beautiful arrangements! She was so easy to work with and has such an inviting and fun personality. She delivered my bouquets right to my hotel room and they were absolutely gorgeous! I loved everything about... Read More them!! She made sure she understood what I was envisioning by working closely with me on more than one occasion, and sitting down with me for a final meeting to make sure we were on the same page. It was such a pleasure working with Danielle, she makes you feel comfortable with your decisions. She is the flower expert and it was relieving to know that she could make the decisions and that they were come together beautifully! If you're looking for a florist, you won't be disappointed in choosing Danielle and Dream Designs Florists!

2015-11-10T19:40:37 Response from the vendor

So nice to receive your kind review. I love coming in to the hotel room with the flowers. There is so much energy and excitement. I think it is my favorite moment. I am pleased you were happy with everything! Best wishes, Danielle

If I could give more than 5 stars...

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Abby G

Danielle's vision and service are phenomenal. I knew after hour initial conversation I was in good hands. She is organized and can take exactly what you are looking for to the next level. She is so nice and is not looking to nickel and dime you but just the opposite: she tries... Read More to help you save money. The day of my wedding I did not have to worry and she even added a special touch to something I created that was missing some greenery while she was there. That is what I would call going above and beyond! If I could give her more than 5 starts I absolutely would. I am glad I went with Danielle!

2015-11-10T19:38:14 Response from the vendor

Yay! More than five stars...I will take it! Thanks so much for the awesome review. I do try to help you save money without compromising your look. I am glad it is helpful! We do our best :) Wishing you love and joy, Danielle

My bridal bouquets were amazing!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015

Danielle was amazing. She made my vision a reality. The bouquets were so beautiful! Just breathtaking.

2015-11-10T19:35:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the lovely review! So happy you were happy! All the best, Danielle

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Jamie E

I recently got married and had Danielle do my flowers. I could not be happier with how they turned out. My bouquet was amazing and even though we had decided to do simple white hydrangeas for my girls since Danielle had some extra flowers she had added in little white roses to... Read More the girls at no extra cost, as well as had extra flowers for me to use as decorations, and threw in petals for the flower girls all at no extra cost just because she had them. I got to meet with Danielle twice before the wedding and had one video chat. She was an absolute dream to work with, very sweet and very honest, which I love. As someone who loves flowers I was more than pleased with how beautiful they all turned out for my wedding!

2015-11-10T19:34:25 Response from the vendor

aaaw...thanks for the sweet review. It makes my day to know how our talents bring so much joy to you on your wedding day! All the best! Danielle

Orlando Florist

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 Whitney H

I knew nothing about flowers and trying to pick flowers for my fall wedding was way out of my comfort zone, but Danielle was my hero. I told her what colors I liked and my flower "taste" and she made my ideas come to reality. I also had a wine/cork theme and Danielle was so... Read More creative and exceeded all my expectations. I also had my wedding at the Science Center with the dinosaurs and Danielle helped my venue become my Jurassic vineyard. Dream Designs also has terrific prices and Danielle will work within your budget.

2015-11-10T19:32:56 Response from the vendor

Love your witty review! Thanks for taking the time to write one...I am happy to be of service! Congrats! Danielle

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Amarah M

Danielle is amazing! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and just perfect! If you decide to work with her, you will not regret it!

2015-11-10T19:31:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! I appreciate your business and being part of your wedding day! All the best, Danielle

Danielle Evans

Graduated from Hixson's School of Flower Design. Established Dream Designs Florist in 1993. Member of THE KNOT HALL OF FAME