Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

701 Tam O Shanter Drive, Orlando, FL
Central Florida area. Available for travel

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amanda P

I had trouble finding a florist at first. I was working with a budget and felt like no one was able to work with me. That changed when I met Danielle. She put together a vision of exactly what I wanted right in my price range. The tables were decorated beautifully. I received so... Read More many compliments on the bridal bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets. She really understands your vision, is fair and honest with pricing and produces a beautiful result. I would highly recommend, you wont be disappointed.

2016-11-29T11:46:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking time to review our services and the positive review! So glad we could assist you :) Wishing you all the best! Danielle

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica J

We were referred to Danielle by our DJ and we were so pleased with everything she provided :) Danielle was always super friendly and professional. During our initial meeting Danielle was able to utilize Pinterest and Instagram photos to help us pick out exactly what we wanted... Read More since I had no clue. On the day-of, I walked into my bridal suite and saw my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets and fell in love. The flowers were everything I ever wanted and I didn't even know it :) I ran into Danielle while taking my photos and she was able to fix my bouquet when one of the hydrangea pieces came out and I can't thank her enough for that :) Overall, everything turned out beautiful and I would definitely recommend booking Dream Designs, you won't be disappointed!

2016-11-29T11:47:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review :) I loved everything about your wedding- so proud to have been a part of your special day! Best wishes, Danielle and staff

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Izabella L

Danielle is such an amazing talented florist! My bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and all of the centerpieces were all SO GORGEOUS! They exceeded my expectations and looked so much nicer than any of the photos I brought in to Danielle. She was also very flexible and... Read More accommodating to keep my wedding under my budget and offered amazing floral recommendations, centerpiece alternatives, and DIY tips and tricks for the bridal party. She was always very selfless, always putting the bride's interests first. She was such a pleasure to speak with via text, phone, and in person, and always responds very fast. I enjoyed our conversations and she helped make me feel more and more relieved for my wedding! On the wedding day, she set up all of the centerpieces, sweetheart table backdrop, bouquets, and only called me into the reception room when everything was done. It was such a relief to see her kind face and her amazing professional skills add life to the ballroom. Thank you so much for everything Danielle, I could not have had a better florist! You rock! :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Crystal R

Danielle helped so much with all of the floral details for our wedding. She was so organized and was a great guide. I had an idea and a picture or two as to what I wanted for the flowers and she made it come to life better than expected. The centerpieces that she made was beyond... Read More my expectations as well. Danielle was there to help us every step of the way even when we had a bit of a crisis (unrelated to her) she helped in every way possible and made everything stress free. I feel like I was in the best and most capable hands possible. She was always there for me no matter what I needed or the questions that I asked. I dont think I could have been more happy with the whole process and with the result. I would recommend Danielle to everyone. I am so please!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Anna M

Thank you Danielle!! You are such a fun chick to work with! We had a joy meeting with you prior to the big day! You are so honest and truly talented! The flowers were beyond beautiful and even the ones I never even planned on having were the ones I loved the most! I had blue... Read More bottles and vases that I brought myself and wanted as centerpeices and aisle decor and she had no problem working with everything I had in mind. It turned out wonderfully, and I will hoghly recommend Dream Design Florist to anyone who wants the best of the best !

2016-11-29T11:49:59 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure meeting and working with you. I try to keep it fun since the process can be stressful. Flowers should be an enjoyable part of the planning! Glad you were pleased! Thanks for the review! Best Wishes, Danielle and team

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Gina M

It has taken me way too long to write this review...to say satisfied or they were awesome does NOT do Danielle and her team justice. She's a fast talker with a great wit about her. She is patient, knowledgeable and so creative. I was a little unsure about processes of how to do... Read More things and she gave me tips and ideas that I wouldn't imagine someone who did not care would do. They did everything and more of what I imagined on my special day. I am so thankful for her talent, boldness and with it attitude. She is passionate about what she does and it shows. I would not recommend anyone else! Lots of love! The "teacup" bride. 💗

2016-11-29T11:52:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Tea Cup bride lol! Everything turned out so lovely for your wedding day. Yes, the tea cup vision came to life! Yay! It is never to late to write a review- I appreciate it! It also allows me to thank you again for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jaclyn E

Thanks to Danielle our ceremony and reception at Citrus Club looked amazing. The centerpieces came out exactly as we imagined. Despite the fact that we are not from Florida and were never able to meet with Danielle in person, she used our ideas and discussions from our video... Read More chats to implement our wishes with perfection. I cannot even begin to describe how much I loved my bridal bouquet. Danielle suggested extra touches that made it look unique, yet classy and sophisticated. I couldn't have imagined such a beautiful bouquet. Danielle also worked with us on re-purposing ceremony flowers as centerpieces and providing other extras for our favor, escort card, and sweetheart tables. enabling us to have a wedding that looked just as we dreamed it would and do it within our budget. Finally, our wedding was the Saturday after Hurricane Matthew. Danielle did not let this huge storm impact our day at all and our flowers came out as if there had been no hurricane at all. Thank you, Danielle!

2016-11-29T11:54:40 Response from the vendor

So happy the the VIRTUAL MEETING was helpful! It was a bit scary while we waited to see what the hurricane was doing. We knew your wedding would be a success. I was so pleased that none of the flowers were delayed due to part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Catherine V

Danielle is awesome! I showed her a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and she was able to create something so beautiful!! She wanted to put a gardenia in my hair and it ended up looking so so pretty and unique!! Even price-wise, she was open and honest about... Read More everything and made suggestions accordingly. I would highly recommend her!

2016-11-29T11:56:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. I loved that you were open to the idea of gardenia in your hair- You looked stunning! And probably smelled pretty too :) Thank you for your business! Best Wishes! Miss you guys! Danielle

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Danielle from Dream Designs Florist designed the most beautiful centerpieces for our daughter's wedding. She is so easy to work with and everything she promised was delivered on time. I highly recommend her!!

2016-11-29T11:56:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the compliments! It is always our pleasure to be of service! Danielle

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Gabriela L

Danielle was great! We worked on many details from afar and yet she surprised me exceeding my expectations! She even helped me out getting a couple of plants I needed for the venue/house owners one day before the wedding. I had a great experience working with Dream Designs so I... Read More recomment completetly!

2016-11-29T11:58:14 Response from the vendor

I should have responded to you sooner :( It seems liik only yesterday that we were bring you your flowers! So glad you were pleased with everything! It was beautiful! Best Wishes! Danielle

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Elizabeth L

My flowers were Pinterest-perfect! Danielle worked with me to pick out elements I definitely wanted, and elements that we could swap out for less expensive alternatives to keep me UNDER my budget. I had absolutely stunning bouquets for myself and all of my bridesmaids, and... Read More unique boutonnieres and corsages for the Groomsmen/Fathers and Mothers/Grandmothers. Other floral shops didn't take the budget and work backwards, they encouraged me to quote a ton of stuff resulting in a gigantic quote. Danielle really considered budget to make sure I got everything I wanted. She is a dream to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone!!

2016-11-29T12:01:11 Response from the vendor

It makes my heart happy to read your review. I always want to be of assistance. I am thrilled that we nailed it! I love your "Pinterest perfect" description. lol. Glad my working backwards strategy worked for you ;) Always sending you my best! Danielle

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Lauren B

After our first meeting with Danielle we knew we would go with her for our florist. She is the epitome of an expert in her field with such a passion, attention to detail, and organizational skills. She was able to quickly provide us with details and direction to making our... Read More floral design perfect and an Excel worksheet to help stick to our budget. We gave her access to our Pinterest page, which she used to guide us to our choices and image of our day. Her instinct and creativity was spot on for our vintage style and she made us gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for our day! It was such a pleasure and a relief to my anxiety to work with her throughout the wedding process. On the day of the wedding we forgot that we needed flowers for the cake and to bring our vessels for the cocktail flowers, and Danielle was quick to improvise and decorate our cake on the fly. Our venue provided bud vases to her and she decorated the cocktail room too. I was moved to tears of joy when I saw how she rallied for us and worked to beautifully decorate our cake and cocktail area without putting any stress or blame on us for not being prepared. She is an amazing person and florist and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

2016-11-29T12:02:40 Response from the vendor

Love knowing that we were able to really impress you! We are thrilled to be a part of your wedding day! Thanks for the awesome and detailed review! Best Wishes now and always! Danielle

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Jamie M

Danielle was absolutely fantastic! She knows her job inside and out and I wouldn't want to work with anyone else. She was patient as I changed my mind constantly and never was bothered. She always was able to give honest feedback and helped decorate my venue just beautifully! I... Read More was never pressured into spending more money and she was not trying to nickel and dime me either. I am so happy with Danielle's services!

2016-11-29T12:03:56 Response from the vendor

Yay! Happy to be of service! I am blessed to work with such wonderful and gracious bride's as yourself! Thank you for taking time to review us! Best, Danielle

Amazing Service and Flowers!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Couldn't have been happier with the flowers - Danielle is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable! She'll make you feel even more excited about your wedding than you already are!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Alise L

Danielle is amazing!!!! I am not good with describing what I want so I showed her a bunch of pictures and it was like she read my mind when I saw the final product!!!! ALL the arrangements and bouquets were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She did an amazing job.... Read More I knew she was good from the beginning, but she exceeded my expectations! She is very easy to talk too and extremely professional and inviting. She has a great eye for creating masterpieces and I could not be happier! Book her today as you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you so much again Danielle!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

Danielle took my obscure vision and turned it into a beautiful work of art! I had a small, outdoor wedding and wanted a plum/blush bouquet and ceremony flowers that were unique and resembled a few styles I found inspiration from on Pinterest. I knew what I wanted in my head, but... Read More couldn't quite describe it. Danielle created a gorgeous bouquet that incorporated even the tiniest details I was looking for. She knew exactly what I was trying to describe, and took her time with me to pinpoint my style and floral vision. The boutonnières and pinned flowers for my family were very elegant and flattering! Danielle certainly has an eye for what she does; she is so personable and made me feel comfortable and confident during the whole process - I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Pulling off a destination wedding without a planner means relying on your vendors to be "as advertised". My daughter found all her vendors through reviews on the knot. We hit the jackpot with Danielle. She did all the design via online sessions sharing Pinterest posts.... Read More Everything turned out exactly as imagined. But with Danielle you get oh much more. You feel like you've known her all your life. She treats you like a VIP. She even pulled off a surprise coordinated by my daughter's close friend. Because we had a very small guest list (family only) her friend wanted to be a part of the actual ceremony in some way. She contacted Danielle to design an arrangement to be presented to the bride as she arrived at the venue. It was perfect and the emotion of the moment was priceless. If I could give 10 stars I would.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Melissa O

I am a potential client who just finished meeting Danielle virtually for my complimentary session. I have to say 5 BIG STARS were earned during that lovely meeting! She took the time to hear all my ideas and incorporated her own design expertise so that I now have an even better... Read More Dream Design! She also graciously explained her quite affordable pricing as well as gave me new ideas on ways to save. So far, I'm very impressed! And I have to say that the 2 star review "Lauren" on the bottom of this review page is quite ridiculous. Obviously, we can't expect someone to keep meeting with us over and over again for FREE. That's just not good business.

2015-11-13T13:26:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa for taking time to comment on your positive experience with me during your virtual appointment. I am happy we were able to refine your vision and discuss ideas. Hope to work together on your wedding. Best Wishes, Danielle

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Lily T

Danielle was recommended to me by a friend who used for her wedding. After meeting Danielle for an hour you will feel like you're talking to your best friend. She is friendly, professional and really knows her flowers. Working with her was the easiest and most fun part of... Read More wedding planning. She went above and beyond to make my wedding elegant and beautiful. Her prices are fair and she really works with you to create the style you want while staying within your budget. I loved working with Danielle!

2015-11-10T19:15:24 Response from the vendor

Hi Lily, It was truly our pleasure to work with you and help to create your wedding day flowers! You were a joy! Thanks for the great review! All the Best, Danielle

Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Tammy P

Danielle of Dream Designs did an amazing job with our wedding flowers!!! We couldn't quite describe exactly what we wanted, but showed her a compilation of Pinterest photos we liked and she made it an absolute DREAM come true for us. We were able to see the flowers the night... Read More before the wedding since we had to pick up some flowers for an early wedding ceremony and I almost cried because of how beautiful they were. We even got to use these gorgeous gold vases that just arrived that day. We received many compliments on the floral arrangements also. We highly recommend Dream Designs. Danielle is so sweet and can figure out what her clients want. Thank you!

2015-11-10T19:17:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Tammy and Hu! I was so happy to see you the night before your wedding also!It please me that the gold vases made you so happy! Waiting on fed ex to deliver the vases was a bit unnerving but all went well :) Best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Lauren S

I did not end up hiring Daniellie because of the way she treated me when I met with her for an appointment. I am planning a wedding from out of state and she wanted to charge me $50 to meet with her in person because we'd already done a remote consultation on the computer.... Read More Eventually I talked her into letting me meet her face to face for a short time period while I was in town meeting with wedding vendors. She made sure to mention that "I was getting a free appointment" several times while there and before I left said "No more free appointments". She is very organized, but it seems like she does a high volume of weddings and she definitely made me feel like I would not be getting any personal attention. She treated me like I was being a bridezilla or something thought just because I wanted to meet with her in person before booking her services and questioned the fee (because no one else was charging this). While there, she spoke aloud about all the other things she needing to be doing, she was erratic and frantic. What upset me the most was when she called me out in front of my friend for taking a work call during our prior remote meeting. When she and I had our remote appointment, I got a very important call on my other line from my boss and had the phone down with her on it while I took the call. She brought this up to my friend saying "when she told whoever she was talking to that she was just talking to some florist - I knew how this one was going to be". The entire interaction gave me a bad taste in my mouth. I feel that her prices are fair so she probably gets a lot of customers, but if you want someone to put love and attention into your wedding day and treat you with respect Danielle is not for you. My take was she didn't need my business because she had plenty of other business.

2015-11-13T13:48:27 Response from the vendor

Dear Lauren, I apologize that your experience was not as expected and that my meeting policy did not please you. I do wish you the best on your upcoming nuptials. Respectfully, Danielle *All future brides*: Please take time to meet with your vendors as not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Victoria M

Danielle is absolutely perfect! She was our florist for our wedding on the 24th and I can't find the words to describe how wonderful she really is. From the beginning she was knowledgeable, helpful, and just plain fun! You feel like you've known her for years after a single... Read More meeting. She had so many suggestions and ideas to help add to the basics of what we wanted. She does what she does because she loves working with people and couples and it shows in every aspect of her work. She helped us find ways to save money, but still created absolutely stunning flower arrangements. I highly, highly recommend working with Danielle and Dream Designs Florist. She's outstanding!

2015-11-10T19:20:26 Response from the vendor

Hey Tori! Thank you for the kind review! I loved working with you and using ideas that were unique to you and the season. You are a blast too! Even on the day of the wedding you had me laughing! Best wishes nw and always,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Victoria R

Where do I begin?? Danielle is FANTASTIC! Her price is very reasonable, she works with your budget and to top it all off, she has a great personality! I really loved working with Danielle and could not be happier with her service. She does her research and helped me come up with... Read More some beautiful ideas. THANK YOU DANIELLE! My wedding was beautiful and thats largely thanks to you and your team!

2015-11-10T19:22:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and flowers! I appreciate the trust you placed in me and my team...I am thrilled you were pleased with everything! Wishing you all the best, Danielle

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Kellie W

Danielle was such a wonderful person to work with and she is a brilliant florist! She is so personable and great to work with. She has a wonderful technology for brides out of town. We met virtually for all of our meetings and some would probably be concerned about this, but I... Read More was able to see what she had previously done for other brides and we worked off of those pictures along with my pinterest pictures. She knows everything about flowers and she has a great eye for detail. I had bride brain and changed my mind on some centerpieces after our final meeting, but Danielle was so great and easy going about it. We revamped my final contract and I literally couldn’t have imagined better flowers. They were exactly as we discussed and so beautiful. I wish that my bouquet could last forever, she made wonderful choices on the colors and arrangements. Such a great vendor to work with, I definitely had the best florist in town! Thank you so much Danielle! It was so wonderful to finally meet you on my wedding day 

2015-11-10T19:26:10 Response from the vendor

Being an out of town bride is tough :) I am happy I can offer virtual meetings with the use of current technology. It really does help us get the pricing figured out for you and the go over the look of your flowers. Don't... Read Less Read More

Pure Talent

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Rebekah B

Danielle is amazing! Upon our first meeting with her, we knew we had to have her. She was talkative and fun. She had so many photos for my fiance´ and I to look at to get a better idea of what we wanted. We laid out our budget and she was able to stay under it while still... Read More providing absolutely beautiful bouquets! She even added peonies which I thought were out of my price range. My mom and mother-in-law absolutely loved that their corsages were able to be made into bracelets. You will not go wrong with Danielle. She knows exactly how to make your dream a reality.

2015-11-10T19:29:27 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your kind review! Thank you! We work so hard and almost every weekend to make others dreams come true. Your gratitude makes it all worth the long hours. Glad mom's liked the bracelet idea! It is great to meet wonderful bride's like you.... Read Less Read More

Danielle Evans

Graduated from Hixson's School of Flower Design. Established Dream Designs Florist in 1993. Member of THE KNOT HALL OF FAME

Start a Conversation!