Gorgeous Flowers- Attractive Prices

Check out website and be sure to view our floral gallery for inspiration. Need ideas or a quote? We offer a complimentary consultation that you are sure to find helpful. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest...read our reviews and ask about our Excel budget calculator.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

701 Tam O Shanter Drive, Orlando, FL

Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Tammy P

Danielle of Dream Designs did an amazing job with our wedding flowers!!! We couldn't quite describe exactly what we wanted, but showed her a compilation of Pinterest photos we liked and she made it an absolute DREAM come true for us. We were able to see the flowers the night... Read More before the wedding since we had to pick up some flowers for an early wedding ceremony and I almost cried because of how beautiful they were. We even got to use these gorgeous gold vases that just arrived that day. We received many compliments on the floral arrangements also. We highly recommend Dream Designs. Danielle is so sweet and can figure out what her clients want. Thank you!

2015-11-10T19:17:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Tammy and Hu! I was so happy to see you the night before your wedding also!It please me that the gold vases made you so happy! Waiting on fed ex to deliver the vases was a bit unnerving but all went well :) Best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Katrina H

Danielle was absolutely wonderful to work with! I will be the first to admit that I don't know much about flowers but she was so great working with us (read: very patient). She was able to take my ideas and make them work for our wedding (colors, seasonality, etc.) and stay... Read More within our budget. What I really loved about Danielle, besides her obvious knowledge and passion for the industry, was that she was truly looking out for our best interests. She offered very clever suggestions (like using the same flowers for different purposes in the ceremony and reception) while still keeping our choices beautiful and elegant. The centerpieces, bouquets, everything was so pretty and of excellent quality.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

Danielle took my obscure vision and turned it into a beautiful work of art! I had a small, outdoor wedding and wanted a plum/blush bouquet and ceremony flowers that were unique and resembled a few styles I found inspiration from on Pinterest. I knew what I wanted in my head, but... Read More couldn't quite describe it. Danielle created a gorgeous bouquet that incorporated even the tiniest details I was looking for. She knew exactly what I was trying to describe, and took her time with me to pinpoint my style and floral vision. The boutonnières and pinned flowers for my family were very elegant and flattering! Danielle certainly has an eye for what she does; she is so personable and made me feel comfortable and confident during the whole process - I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Pulling off a destination wedding without a planner means relying on your vendors to be "as advertised". My daughter found all her vendors through reviews on the knot. We hit the jackpot with Danielle. She did all the design via online sessions sharing Pinterest posts.... Read More Everything turned out exactly as imagined. But with Danielle you get oh much more. You feel like you've known her all your life. She treats you like a VIP. She even pulled off a surprise coordinated by my daughter's close friend. Because we had a very small guest list (family only) her friend wanted to be a part of the actual ceremony in some way. She contacted Danielle to design an arrangement to be presented to the bride as she arrived at the venue. It was perfect and the emotion of the moment was priceless. If I could give 10 stars I would.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Melissa O

I am a potential client who just finished meeting Danielle virtually for my complimentary session. I have to say 5 BIG STARS were earned during that lovely meeting! She took the time to hear all my ideas and incorporated her own design expertise so that I now have an even better... Read More Dream Design! She also graciously explained her quite affordable pricing as well as gave me new ideas on ways to save. So far, I'm very impressed! And I have to say that the 2 star review "Lauren" on the bottom of this review page is quite ridiculous. Obviously, we can't expect someone to keep meeting with us over and over again for FREE. That's just not good business.

2015-11-13T13:26:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa for taking time to comment on your positive experience with me during your virtual appointment. I am happy we were able to refine your vision and discuss ideas. Hope to work together on your wedding. Best Wishes, Danielle

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Lily T

Danielle was recommended to me by a friend who used for her wedding. After meeting Danielle for an hour you will feel like you're talking to your best friend. She is friendly, professional and really knows her flowers. Working with her was the easiest and most fun part of... Read More wedding planning. She went above and beyond to make my wedding elegant and beautiful. Her prices are fair and she really works with you to create the style you want while staying within your budget. I loved working with Danielle!

2015-11-10T19:15:24 Response from the vendor

Hi Lily, It was truly our pleasure to work with you and help to create your wedding day flowers! You were a joy! Thanks for the great review! All the Best, Danielle

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Lauren S

I did not end up hiring Daniellie because of the way she treated me when I met with her for an appointment. I am planning a wedding from out of state and she wanted to charge me $50 to meet with her in person because we'd already done a remote consultation on the computer.... Read More Eventually I talked her into letting me meet her face to face for a short time period while I was in town meeting with wedding vendors. She made sure to mention that "I was getting a free appointment" several times while there and before I left said "No more free appointments". She is very organized, but it seems like she does a high volume of weddings and she definitely made me feel like I would not be getting any personal attention. She treated me like I was being a bridezilla or something thought just because I wanted to meet with her in person before booking her services and questioned the fee (because no one else was charging this). While there, she spoke aloud about all the other things she needing to be doing, she was erratic and frantic. What upset me the most was when she called me out in front of my friend for taking a work call during our prior remote meeting. When she and I had our remote appointment, I got a very important call on my other line from my boss and had the phone down with her on it while I took the call. She brought this up to my friend saying "when she told whoever she was talking to that she was just talking to some florist - I knew how this one was going to be". The entire interaction gave me a bad taste in my mouth. I feel that her prices are fair so she probably gets a lot of customers, but if you want someone to put love and attention into your wedding day and treat you with respect Danielle is not for you. My take was she didn't need my business because she had plenty of other business.

2015-11-13T13:48:27 Response from the vendor

Dear Lauren, I apologize that your experience was not as expected and that my meeting policy did not please you. I do wish you the best on your upcoming nuptials. Respectfully, Danielle *All future brides*: Please take time to meet with your vendors as not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Victoria M

Danielle is absolutely perfect! She was our florist for our wedding on the 24th and I can't find the words to describe how wonderful she really is. From the beginning she was knowledgeable, helpful, and just plain fun! You feel like you've known her for years after a single... Read More meeting. She had so many suggestions and ideas to help add to the basics of what we wanted. She does what she does because she loves working with people and couples and it shows in every aspect of her work. She helped us find ways to save money, but still created absolutely stunning flower arrangements. I highly, highly recommend working with Danielle and Dream Designs Florist. She's outstanding!

2015-11-10T19:20:26 Response from the vendor

Hey Tori! Thank you for the kind review! I loved working with you and using ideas that were unique to you and the season. You are a blast too! Even on the day of the wedding you had me laughing! Best wishes nw and always,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Victoria R

Where do I begin?? Danielle is FANTASTIC! Her price is very reasonable, she works with your budget and to top it all off, she has a great personality! I really loved working with Danielle and could not be happier with her service. She does her research and helped me come up with... Read More some beautiful ideas. THANK YOU DANIELLE! My wedding was beautiful and thats largely thanks to you and your team!

2015-11-10T19:22:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and flowers! I appreciate the trust you placed in me and my team...I am thrilled you were pleased with everything! Wishing you all the best, Danielle

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Kellie W

Danielle was such a wonderful person to work with and she is a brilliant florist! She is so personable and great to work with. She has a wonderful technology for brides out of town. We met virtually for all of our meetings and some would probably be concerned about this, but I... Read More was able to see what she had previously done for other brides and we worked off of those pictures along with my pinterest pictures. She knows everything about flowers and she has a great eye for detail. I had bride brain and changed my mind on some centerpieces after our final meeting, but Danielle was so great and easy going about it. We revamped my final contract and I literally couldn’t have imagined better flowers. They were exactly as we discussed and so beautiful. I wish that my bouquet could last forever, she made wonderful choices on the colors and arrangements. Such a great vendor to work with, I definitely had the best florist in town! Thank you so much Danielle! It was so wonderful to finally meet you on my wedding day 

2015-11-10T19:26:10 Response from the vendor

Being an out of town bride is tough :) I am happy I can offer virtual meetings with the use of current technology. It really does help us get the pricing figured out for you and the go over the look of your flowers. Don't... Read Less Read More

Pure Talent

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Rebekah B

Danielle is amazing! Upon our first meeting with her, we knew we had to have her. She was talkative and fun. She had so many photos for my fiance´ and I to look at to get a better idea of what we wanted. We laid out our budget and she was able to stay under it while still... Read More providing absolutely beautiful bouquets! She even added peonies which I thought were out of my price range. My mom and mother-in-law absolutely loved that their corsages were able to be made into bracelets. You will not go wrong with Danielle. She knows exactly how to make your dream a reality.

2015-11-10T19:29:27 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your kind review! Thank you! We work so hard and almost every weekend to make others dreams come true. Your gratitude makes it all worth the long hours. Glad mom's liked the bracelet idea! It is great to meet wonderful bride's like you.... Read Less Read More

My bridal bouquets were amazing!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015

Danielle was amazing. She made my vision a reality. The bouquets were so beautiful! Just breathtaking.

2015-11-10T19:35:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the lovely review! So happy you were happy! All the best, Danielle

If I could give more than 5 stars...

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Abby G

Danielle's vision and service are phenomenal. I knew after hour initial conversation I was in good hands. She is organized and can take exactly what you are looking for to the next level. She is so nice and is not looking to nickel and dime you but just the opposite: she tries... Read More to help you save money. The day of my wedding I did not have to worry and she even added a special touch to something I created that was missing some greenery while she was there. That is what I would call going above and beyond! If I could give her more than 5 starts I absolutely would. I am glad I went with Danielle!

2015-11-10T19:38:14 Response from the vendor

Yay! More than five stars...I will take it! Thanks so much for the awesome review. I do try to help you save money without compromising your look. I am glad it is helpful! We do our best :) Wishing you love and joy, Danielle

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Diana G

Danielle is absolutely wonderful! She knows her stuff and designs beautiful arrangements! She was so easy to work with and has such an inviting and fun personality. She delivered my bouquets right to my hotel room and they were absolutely gorgeous! I loved everything about... Read More them!! She made sure she understood what I was envisioning by working closely with me on more than one occasion, and sitting down with me for a final meeting to make sure we were on the same page. It was such a pleasure working with Danielle, she makes you feel comfortable with your decisions. She is the flower expert and it was relieving to know that she could make the decisions and that they were come together beautifully! If you're looking for a florist, you won't be disappointed in choosing Danielle and Dream Designs Florists!

2015-11-10T19:40:37 Response from the vendor

So nice to receive your kind review. I love coming in to the hotel room with the flowers. There is so much energy and excitement. I think it is my favorite moment. I am pleased you were happy with everything! Best wishes, Danielle

I'll never look for another florist!

Reviewed on 2/01/2015 Pamela D

Danielle was amazing. She was prepared for meetings, helped me organize our style for the wedding, and balanced beautifully creating our vision and not breaking my budget. She is very professional, creative, and an excellent problem solver. She painted her candelabras gold so... Read More that they would match my wedding, and even solved the problem of creating a boutonniere on the wedding day when we realized we had forgotten someone. I will hire her each and every time I need a florist in the future.

2015-11-10T19:42:06 Response from the vendor

Hey Pam! Thanks for the glowing review! We work hard to help your vision come to life and yours was lovely! I appreciate the trust and your business. All the best, Danielle

Beautiful Flowers & Fun Florist/Owner

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Lindsey A

I am obsessed with Danielle from Dream Designs - If you want to feel comfortable and like you're spending time with an old friend while deciding on your wedding flowers, Dream Designs is the way to go. I really didnt know what exactly I wanted for our wedding flowers and... Read More Danielle showed me so many beautiful options and ideas, not to mention they were budget friendly! I loved hanging out with Danielle going over flowers in our meetings and when she arrived the day of the wedding, she is somehow calming because she is just so fun and sweet! When I say she's like an old friend, I mean it! She makes you feel so comfortable and is just a doll! Our flowers were gorgeous and I am so happy I selected Dream Designs for our florist.

2015-11-10T19:44:15 Response from the vendor

You were a joy to work with also! It is fun to collaborate on ideas and create floral pieces that reflect your style! Thanks for the fantastic review! Best wishes, Danielle

Stunning flowers and a beautiful person to work with!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015

She truly went above and beyond all of her duties and listened to all my details down to the T. From the flower in my hair, to my bouquet, the flowers over our head at the alter, our love mugs, our cake, just everything took my breathe away!!! Thank you for making my wedding... Read More absolutely perfect, not to mention even cutting up her own lace curtains to make my table runners!!! Danielle deserves so much recognition!!!

2015-11-10T19:46:53 Response from the vendor

Ha Ha --- I remember bringing you my lace curtains on the day of the wedding when you discovered you needed some :) They fit the table perfectly and competed your look! It all was so beautiful! Thank you for your business and the kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Naomi E

Daniele at Dream Designs was so easy to work with, worked within my budget & provided options to make the flowers fit in my budget and the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous!

2015-11-10T19:47:50 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thanks for the lovely review and your business! Best wishes, Danielle

My dreamy wedding came true!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Brittney m

I cannot express my gratitude to Dream Designs for making my wedding absolutely AMAZING. I'm an out of town bride and Danielle made me feel at ease by having virtual meetings with me online to go over exactly what I wanted. They exceeded my expectations and all our center... Read More pieces, bouquets and boutineers were more perfect than I ever thought!! On our wedding day, she found me personally and went over all the flowers to make sure everything was perfect. She even had the grandmothers flowers labeled which made it so easy when passing them out! I could not thank them enough for making my wedding flower dreams come true :) I would recommend Dream Designs Florist to anyone who is in the market for wedding flowers, they will not disappoint you, I promise.

2015-11-10T19:49:18 Response from the vendor

Hi Brittney, A long over due THANK YOU to you for posting such a nice review. So happy we made the day memorable and easy for you! All the best, Danielle

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Ashley G

Danielle was the most amazing vendor I had the pleasure of working with. She is personable, and she truly cares about making sure your day is carried out the way YOU want. She also provides you with ideas if you come in with a blank slate and are needing some direction, like I... Read More did. What I appreciated most about her was her willingness to work with my budget, and the fact that she is so generous and kind hearted to even tell you how to do some DIY stuff yourself if you are looking to stay under budget. Everything truly looked amazing and I'm SO happy we went with Danielle.

Old Florida Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Carrie

Danielle & Dream Designs Florida & Wedding Boutique, did an amazing job and my vision came alive and even better than I could have imagined. My flowers were so classic, and my requests were met and creativity executed perfectly! Thanks for my beautiful wedding florals!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Caitlin L

My flowers were amazing at the wedding. The centerpieces were perfect. I also rented candles and some pieces for the aisle and everything turned out beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 nick m

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Amazing!!! Danielle is incredible. She took every thought we had and literally brought to life what we imagined. All of the time and research we did prior to the wedding, all the concerns over what could go wrong, Danielle delivered with beautiful... Read More flowers, exactly the set ups we wanted, and she even arranged extra tables we forgot- took all the stress and worry away immediately for us. She's patient and understanding about your vision and will go out of her way to give you the bouquets and arrangements of your wedding dreams. She is down to earth and genuinely cares about your special day and you as a couple. I really cant say enough and probably don't give justice to her work. this is not a corporate chain or a warehouse that turns weddings over one after the after, she works at the comfort of a home office and is able to really invest in each client. Your flowers are one of the most important aspects of your wedding - Don't waste time looking and cutting corners - Danielle of Dream Designs is the most recommended and definitely most trusted. Thank you Danielle for helping with our dream coming to life.

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Amarah M

Danielle is amazing! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and just perfect! If you decide to work with her, you will not regret it!

2015-11-10T19:31:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! I appreciate your business and being part of your wedding day! All the best, Danielle

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Jamie E

I recently got married and had Danielle do my flowers. I could not be happier with how they turned out. My bouquet was amazing and even though we had decided to do simple white hydrangeas for my girls since Danielle had some extra flowers she had added in little white roses to... Read More the girls at no extra cost, as well as had extra flowers for me to use as decorations, and threw in petals for the flower girls all at no extra cost just because she had them. I got to meet with Danielle twice before the wedding and had one video chat. She was an absolute dream to work with, very sweet and very honest, which I love. As someone who loves flowers I was more than pleased with how beautiful they all turned out for my wedding!

2015-11-10T19:34:25 Response from the vendor

aaaw...thanks for the sweet review. It makes my day to know how our talents bring so much joy to you on your wedding day! All the best! Danielle

Danielle Evans

Graduated from Hixson's School of Flower Design. Established Dream Designs Florist in 1993.