Photography that is Uniquely You

You are uniquely you and your wedding photography should be, too! We are a husband and wife team based in California and we love being able to tell your whole wedding story through our photography!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Northern CA & Beyond (530) 520-1733

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Megan Y

I can't say enough about Dusty and Amy! From the first time we met with them via Skype, we knew they were the right choice to capture our wedding day. They were professional at all points of the process but still SO much fun. On top of all of that, the photos they got for our... Read More engagement shoot and wedding are all amazing. Everyone that's seen them have told us they're the best wedding photos they've ever seen. For our engagement photos, we were both nervous about how they would turn out, but they made the entire shoot so easy. They absolutely know what they're doing and when we got our photos back, they were beyond anything we could have imagined. Once we saw our engagement photos, we couldn't wait to have them photograph our wedding! Come the wedding day, they were on time, so much fun, and they knew the names of our family members, wedding party, and everyone else involved! They captured the entire day in the most amazing way. They captured emotions, reactions, and moments of not just my husband and myself, but our guests as well. At the reception, they were phenomenal. They had shots already planned when we met with them for more photos before cocktail hour and everything went smoothly and quickly. They coordinated with our on-site coordinator, the DJ, and my cousin that emceed the reception. They had a ton of fun with the guests, and everyone commented on how much they loved our photographers. Not only were they busy snapping away all night, they made sure everything went smoothly as planned. My husband said a few days before we received our wedding photos that the wedding wasn't as clear in his memory anymore now that a couple of weeks had passed. As soon as we got our photos, he re-lived it all over again, including some moments that we had no clue were even happening but Amy and Dusty caught them! We've recommended them to everyone we know and will continue to do so. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made, and we would hire them again if we had a chance.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kristina C

Amy and Dusty were what took our wedding from an amazing day to a perfect day. I knew that I had made the right choice choosing them as our photographer before the wedding even happened. They were a key part of my planning prior to the wedding thanks to their willingness to sit... Read More on the phone with me and plan our our entire wedding day schedule. They had so many great tips on what to bring and how to order things, and it made my life so much easier. As things changed leading up to the day, the adjusted accordingly and they were always so easy to communicate with. I instantly felt that they were as invested in my wedding as I was. Our wedding day arrived and Amy and Dusty showed up to start taking getting ready pictures with me and my bridesmaids. They fit in seamlessly with our group and were the perfect mix of quietly moving about the house taking pictures of the rings, shoes, etc. while also making friends with everyone. They had my bridesmaids’ names memorized instantly (along with giving them amazing nicknames), and they helped us all maintain a sense of calm while also keeping us on track with our schedule. They were prepared with everything from every colored bobby pin to water and snacks, and they made sure that I was taking time to drink water and eat my lunch. Throughout our ceremony and reception, Amy and Dusty were stellar. They made sure that my husband and I always had everything that we needed- from drinks to passing messages along to our coordinator, they were on it, and they were anticipating my every need. When my bustle broke, Amy was right there helping me fix it while Dusty fanned me with a piece of paper (I was dancing hard and sweating a lot). They made the process of taking family pictures after the ceremony (something I was looking forward to the least) SO easy. Dusty controlled the process but with a great sense of humor, and they directed the group as if they had known our grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins forever. They were always present, but they were never in the way. We just received our pictures last week, and the final product really sealed the deal for me. Our pictures are amazing. They not only captured every moment beautifully, but they also captured my husband’s and my personality, the personalities of our families and guests, and the feeling of the wedding. I will be insisting that all of my friends work with Amy and Dusty for their weddings, and I’ll be searching for an excuse to work with them again. I feel like we became close friends and my husband, parents, bridesmaids, and I all talk about how much we miss them. While planning my wedding, I didn’t realize what a catalyst your photographer can be. I am so lucky that we decided to work with Amy and Dusty because they were the catalyst that make our wedding exceed all of my expectations. I am forever grateful for them.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Brianna O

Where do I even begin? Amy and Dusty are literally the best ever. They were absolutely amazing from the first meeting, to the engagement photos, to the planning and eventually the big day. They were by far our best vendor, by a long shot. Not only do they take beautiful photos,... Read More they are amazing individuals. My fiancé and I were tough critics when it came to considering photographers. Our wedding photos were the one thing that had to be perfect. Just by looking at their work, it's obvious Amy and Dusty are great, but after talking to them, I just knew they were the right photographers for us. Amy and Dusty essentially ran the show the day of our wedding. As any bride and groom will tell you, your wedding day is going to be so overwhelming, busy, hectic (and still wonderful), but you will barely have time to think. Amidst the whirlwind of events, Amy and Dusty kept calm, provided advice, reminded us to smile when we got stressed beforehand, and even coordinated with other vendors to ensure our day was the absolute best it could be. Their positive attitude, willingness to assist with anything (literally anything) and their professionalism, were outstanding. Not only are we raving about them, so are our bridal party members and even our guests. And that was even before we saw the amazing photos! When we did get our photos back from them, I was just a few photos in and I was in tears. They had beautifully captured everything we had hoped for and more. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and the memories they will remind us of for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amanda S

These two are the absolute BEST people you could choose to be a part of your occasion. Not only do they do their job exceptionally, but they are two really great people. For my husband and I, we felt like we had two friends taking our wedding photos because they're extremely... Read More personable, friendly, and funny! They even go above and beyond what they're paid to do. For example, Dusty made sure I was fed and drank water while Amy was looking up deals for our honeymoon! If you decide against Dusty and Amy you'd be making a very big mistake! They get your pictures to you in a timely fashion, in fact, they got our pictures to us on our one month anniversary! I will go to them for any professional photography I need in the future!!! Thank you so much Amy and Dusty!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Roxanne R

Amy and Dusty were absolutely amazing, from the first phone call meet-and-greet to last email exchanges post wedding. They were professional but also so incredibly sweet and attentive. Everybody at the wedding loved them and all of our photos turned out beautiful!!! I am so... Read More thankful we hired them to capture our special day, they let us enjoy ourselves and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would absolutely hire them again and again and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Vanessa V

To me one of the most important part of a wedding day is having a photographer that understands the day, understands the necessary pictures...then steps back and lets you enjoy the day. From the moment I met Dusty and Amy through a skype call I knew they were going to be our... Read More perfect photographers! There personalities are so outgoing and they just have a kind nature to them. From our engagement session to the actual wedding day Amy & Dusty went above and beyond to make sure everything was spectacular. There thoughtfulness through the planning process and expertise/tips was what every bride needs. That said, not only did our pictures come out to be amazing but Amy & Dusty were far more than just your standard photographers, they helped me bustle my dress, move tables and jumped in whenever/wherever needed. Their attention to detail is impeccable they caught so many moments I myself had no idea were even happening. Not to mention my bridal party (8 girls & 4 boys) were highly impressed with Dusty's ability to remember each of their names. As a bride who was in charge of the wedding finances, Amy and Dusty fit into our budget perfectly, that said they offered a variety of packages so there is some flexibility for different types of budgets. All in all, you can tell Amy & Dusty enjoy what they do and have a passion for photography but also love their clients and want to satisfy with photos that are amazing and a service that is above expectations. I am beyond thrilled that Andy & I selected Drozian as our wedding photographers... If you are vacillating between Drozian and any other photographers please know that I am writing this review with the up most honesty and can assure you that Drozian will not disappoint! Best wishes on wedding planning... enjoy every moment because it goes soo quick :)

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Alisa K

The best decision we made in planning our wedding was booking Amy and Dusty as our photographers. All their photos are beautiful, but what is even better is their ability to capture each couple in a light that truly reflects their personalities and style. Beyond that, they made... Read More the wedding day fun and relaxed. We were not super pleased with our wedding coordinator, but the wedding went off without a hitch because Amy and Dusty made everything happen perfectly. They were helpful with every detail, including putting in my veil, taking out the veil, randomly having bobby pins for my bridesmaids, helping the groomsmen figure out their boutonnieres, herding our huge families for extended family photos, and making sure we "smiled like we meant it" so that our photos wouldn't look fake and awkward (neither of us are very comfortable in front of a camera). To this day, my family, friends, and even our wedding guests still rave about how great our photographers were! Our package also included the engagement session, which is absolutely worth doing. It allowed us to get to know Amy and Dusty ahead of time so we weren't nervous around them on the big day. Truly, you cannot make a better choice than booking Drozian for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Kim K

I LOVED working with Amy and Dusty. They were professional, helpful and did an incredible job with our engagement and wedding photos. At first I started to regret not hiring a videographer, but once I got back the photos I changed my mind. They literally caught our wedding day... Read More from start to finish and did not miss a detail. The raw emotion, the happiness, the laughter, the guests, the sequence of events and surprises! I had really set up a lot of personal details for the wedding day and had two big surprises for my husband. That captured pictures of all of the details and caught my husband crying during the big surprise as well as the crowds reaction. Unbelievable. Throughout the wedding they were checking in with me, remembered everyone's names in my bridal party and made everyone comfortable. Our wedding party was very impressed. This is one area you do not want to skimp on as they help provide memories for a lifetime. I cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Loel P

When we first skyped with Dusty and Amy to talk about our needs we were initially nervous, but the second they started to speak, we realized they were the perfect fit for us. They immediately put us at ease even though we had a very tight deadline. They are a little bit geek... Read More with a whole lot of class and they helped us at the actual wedding with organizing and keeping everything on schedule. They did both our engagement session and our wedding and reception photos and we just ecstatic with the results! Highly recommend them, they will be your best friends and make much of the stress just fall away.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Jennifer R

As soon as we met Amy and Dusty, they immediately set us at ease! They were so warm and accommodating, and it was a true delight to have them be a part of our special day. We highly recommend them. Thank you Amy and Dusty for the beautiful memories.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Jessica W

Two of my friends had used Drozian Photoworks for their wedding photography, and after seeing their photos come back, I completely fell in love with their work. As a guest at one of those weddings, I had also been very impressed that Amy and Dusty were able to get some of the... Read More shots that they did while remaining in the background and not attracting attention to themselves. Both of my friends had spoken very highly of this photography duo, so even before my husband and I chose our wedding date, we contacted Drozian to see which dates THEY had available. The first time we met Amy and Dusty was at our engagement shoot, and I was incredibly nervous because I don't feel like I take great pictures. However, they made us laugh and feel at ease, and I loved the photos we got back. We didn't look overly posed, and the candid shots were amazing (half of the pictures I didn't even know they had taken!). Then it came to our wedding day, and I was so glad that we hired them. They were incredibly helpful, and I was impressed with how much effort they put in BEFORE the wedding to make sure that our big day ran smoothly and efficiently. They took the time to understand the various family relationships/dynamics, and they knew exactly who was supposed to be in each picture and when, so our cocktail/photo hour really only lasted an hour (not running way behind like other weddings I've been to). We got married in November 2015, and our photos were ready in December 2015. Again, I was so happy with the quality and quantity of the photos taken, and I was so impressed with how quickly they were able to get them edited. We got our physical wedding album this week (2/18/15), and it is gorgeous. Some final thoughts... aside from their beautiful work and experience with wedding photography, I was/am incredibly thankful that they were always quick to get back to us anytime we had questions or needed to talk about wedding details. They made me feel like they really love their work, and that they were happy to work with us. Overall our experience was amazing, and I will definitely be using them for maternity/family pictures - whenever that time comes. Thank you Amy and Dusty!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Serena S

I cannot sing the praises of Dusty and Amy enough. Working with these two was an absolute treat from start to finish and I can't wait to work with them again. It was like hanging with long time friends the whole time. From planning shoots, discussing packages, and getting in... Read More front of the camera they make the whole process fun and enjoyable. Amy has a fanatic eye for detail and pose and Dusty just knows how to get people to relax. The photos from their work is art, truly. The day of the wedding they were attentive to more than just capturing the happenings of the day. They both made sure that we had food and drink when needed, continuously asking if were were ok and if we wanted and certain photos. They captured moments from cross the room and worked with everyone on the staff wonderfully. The photos we received from after the shoots are works of art. They capture people, landscape and moments in breathtaking ways. These two are who you want on your team when it comes to your wedding. Or any event for that matter.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Morgan P

We LOVE Dusty and Amy! They did our best friends' wedding (in which I was a bridesmaid) and as soon as we got engaged we knew we wanted Dusty and Amy to do our wedding. Not only are they extremely professional, responsive, and laid-back in personality, but they went above... Read More and beyond to make sure we had everything we could possibly need on our wedding day. Dusty was always within arms reach of me throughout the day, and when my coordinator dropped the ball, Amy was there to pick it up and make everything better. They both know exactly how to make you feel at ease when taking photos and capture everything beautifully. Any questions I had were met with positive responses and feedback. And when we were running late on the day-of, they kept me cool and calm and rolled with the punches, altering their own schedule to accommodate. I don't think I can leave out the fact that they are QUICK when necessary! My husband has a large family and I was concerned about how much time family photos would take (I didn't want to spend an hour and a half of my wedding taking photos...), but they knew everyone's name and got through all the photos with efficiency. I just got the photos from my wedding day back and I can't stop looking through them. They are GORGEOUS! If you hire Dusty and Amy for your wedding, I promise it will be one of the best decisions you make!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Adrienne S

My husband and I are SO happy we chose Dusty and Amy as our wedding photographers. They made us feel so comfortable during all of our wedding shots and are true artists. They were so gracious and kind during the whole wedding going as far to help bustle my dress and even pin my... Read More hair up!!! We love our photos and highly recommend Drozian Photoworks for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Stephanie U

Amy and Dusty (and baby Drozian!) made our wedding the most unforgettable day. They took so much care in every detail. My husband and I got married the 22nd of August up in Clear Creek, Ca. These two helped from the second they arrived to the second they left. I couldn't have... Read More had a more perfect day thanks to them. When they first arrived they were so upbeat and helpful. As a bride, they made sure I was taken care of and I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing because they were helping calm me down and even helping my mom set up the reception. Amy and dusty went above and beyond for us. They were prepared for anything and even had extra advil (from a headache, not from drinking...yet). Throuout the reception they helped me get my food so I wouldn't ruin my dress and we're so attentive to our needs when we finally got to sit down and eat. Looking through the pictures, I was absolutely amazed at how great they were. They did such an amazing job on them that every time I look through them I'm reminded of what a special day it was. My husband and I couldn't be happier with what Amy and Dusty did for us. I would definitely hire them again for any event! Thank you guys so so much for being so incredible!

Pick Drozian to Pick Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jamie G

Amy and Dusty were on my radar from long before my husband and I got engaged. They come HIGHLY recommended, and I had seen them in action at a friend's wedding as well. Here are my top 3 reasons to be a smart bride and choose Drozian Photoworks: 1) Having a TEAM of... Read More photographers means no details go un-noticed. I can't tell you how many times I heard, "Jamie, move that piece of hair behind you," or other details they noticed in the camera that I would not have noticed. When one of them is busy shooting pictures of you and your new husband, the other is either shooting the same shot but from a different angel, or is capturing amazing moments happening elsewhere at your wedding. 2) Doing an engagement session with Amy & Dusty means planning the SECOND most romantic day of your life. I include the engagement session in this review because, for us, Amy & Dusty set the stage for us to truly enjoy this special time before our big day. First of all, they traveled to Donner Lake for us, because they knew how much we wanted to capture that special place that represents so much of our story. On top of that, they actually STUDIED my Pinterest Board of engagement picture ideas and showed us how to capture every single one of those ideas! Wow! Amazing! 3) Dusty & Amy are not just wedding photographers... They are virtually wedding planners on the day of your wedding! From the time they showed up at the hair salon that morning, up until the end of the night, they kept me ON TRACK and ON TIME. "Jamie, it's time to come do your First Look with Tyler." "Jamie, it's time to put on your lip gloss, we're ready to go." And so on, and so on... I can't say enough about how amazing this was to have. While our onsite event coordinator at our venue was amazing, Dusty & Amy were with me all day long, no matter where I went, and helped me every step of the way. Now for just a few tips I have on working with Amy & Dusty: 1) Tell them what you like and what you don't like about yourselves. Self-conscious about something in particular? No problem, just tell them and be honest. This can happen at your engagement session, or in a phone call or email. They LISTEN, so make sure to be honest with what you want. 2) DO BOOK an engagement session with them! You don't want the first time you are being photographed by someone to be on your most vulnerable day. You and your husband-to-be want to be comfortable holding each other, kissing each other, etc., and the best way to do that is to PRACTICE with the photographers who are going to be there on your wedding day. PLUS, I have to admit, Tyler and I ended up framing even more engagement pictures than we did our wedding photos. We just ADORE them. 3) Book with Dusty & Amy and book EARLY. They book up for a REASON. It's because they are the best. Don't disregard this review, it's written by a brutally honest woman who survived a WEDDING! :) Thank you Drozian Photoworks, we couldn't have done it without you! Next time you see a review from us, it will be when you photograph our family, who we are hoping to grow in the next year or so! :) Thanks! Jamie & Tyler Carlson

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Amanda E

Dusty and Amy are simply the best! Not only do they take gorgeous photos and plenty of them, they are so friendly and comfortable to be around. My wedding day went smoothly hugely in part to Dusty. He helped me with my every need throughout the entire day. It was amazing! My... Read More friends and family loved Dusty and Amy, as well, and raved about them!! I couldn't recommend them enough. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Paulina C

I am a very honest person, in saying that... all I could say to Dusty & Amy on my wedding day is "Y'ALL AS**HOLES" every time they would give me a sneak peak of my photos. ALL THE PHOTOS THAT THEY TOOK ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS, STOP... Read More LOOKING ALREADY AND BOOK WITH DROZIAN PHOTOWORKS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN IT! JUST DO IT! YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DONT AND I'LL LAUGH THAT YOU MISSED OUT ON HAVING AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS Anyways here is experience with Dusty and Amy, when I was looking for a photographer for my wedding I had about 6 months to plan everything. We are a young couple with a small budget for our wedding. So searching for photographers it can be discouraging because, you can find photographers that are extremely expensive and or affordable, but you can totally tell with the quality of the work. Once I found Drozian Photoworks, I was determined to make my budget work just so I could have them as my photographers. There is something about this couple that they just take a portion of your worry away from the whole planning process. Before the wedding, they were just super nice, quick to respond to all my emails and answering my questions. I knew I was in good hands. I honestly wish I could point out something I didn't like about them, but they honestly exceeded my expectation. Dusty carried around bobby pins already on hand in case my hair came undone. But the one thing that shocked me was during the reception, Dusty came to our table constantly to check on us, to see if we needed something to drink, eat, or anything at all. It was the kindest gesture and not something I expected at all. I just can't explain it. THEY WERE ON TOP OF EVERYTHING! THEY ARE A AWESOME COUPLE! MY WEDDING WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM. I look forward to working with them again in the future :) THANK YOU DUSTY AND AMY!!!!! I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE HAD YOU AS MY PHOTOGRAPHERS ON MY WEDDING DAY.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Shannon M

I can't imagine better wedding photographers. They did my engagement and wedding pictures, and I couldn't be happier with them. Their style is has a very romantically vintage feeling to it. As their profile states, they are a husband and wife team, and they work very... Read More well together. They were more than I could have asked for on my special day. They are so good at the details, and catering to the wedding party,. It was almost like they were my wedding coordinator, as well. I am pretty uncomfortable in front of a camera but Amy has a very calming presence and Dusty keeps the laughs coming. The combination of their personalities makes for a very pleasant experience. I really hope they can capture all the special events in my life.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Windy S

Oh my goodness. Amy and Dusty are the best decision you can make. First, the photos are incredible. Second, they are incredibly easy to work with. Third, they go above and beyond the call of duty. There are so many great photos that I'm at a loss as to which ones I should frame!... Read More They make taking photos feel effortless too. I received so many comments about how easy it was to take a photo with them and how they were able to make you feel comfortable. During the wedding, they truly made sure we were good to go on everything. At one point, Dusty even brought me water because I was super hot; so kind! I would also like to add that they were so nice and flexible on a few things, and I truly appreciate their sincere attitude towards capturing and making our wedding perfect. Now go book them!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Desirae S

One thing was for certain the moment my husband and I got engaged and that was having Amy and Dusty be our wedding photographers. Not only did they photograph our wedding but I also did a glamour session with them and we also did our engagement pictures with them as well, and... Read More let me just say, everything that we did with them was 100% spot on. To be honest, they’re nothing short of amazing and we’re so happy with everything they’ve done and continue to do for us. Through the whole experience, Amy and Dusty were flexible, made us feel comfortable, and were always going the extra mile for us; whether that was helping us out with random wedding questions, vendor inquires (which they totally didn’t have to do!), or just putting our minds at ease. Did I mention that their end results are absolutely gorgeous too!?! Seriously, their pictures are divine and all their products (folio boxes, guest books, image prints, etc.) are incredible! I guarantee you won’t be disappointed! I could go on forever about how incredibly amazing and talented Amy and Dusty are but this is a review, not a documentary. With that said, if you put your trust in Amy and Dusty you’ll have nothing to worry about. So my advice to you would be to quit contemplating it and just go for it. You seriously won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Lindsay B

Amy and Dusty are AMAZING!!!! We first met them in July for our engagement photo shoot. They were super flexible, drove 5 hours from home to shoot for us in Tahoe. As awkward as posing for professional photos can be, they made it so easy. The pictures turned out awesome and we... Read More were very happy. They also were at our wedding. On top of making me feel comfortable, learning all the names of the bridal party, refreshing our drinks at the reception, and keeping everything on track..... The photos came back OUTSTANDING. You literally cannot find anyone else like them. Extremely personable, flexible, and fun..... everything you need on your Big Day!!! Contact them today, you WILL NOT regret it! :)

GREATEST DECISION EVER!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Kathryn L

I've spend the greater part of the last few weeks trying to find the perfect words to put together for this review. And the truth is, there's no exact way to say how PHENOMENAL Drozian Photoworks is. Because if I'm being completely honest, you can't go wrong with anyone who's... Read More been photographing a while..you know they're going to give you some great shots. But here's the thing with Drozian Photoworks. Amy and Dusty are SO MUCH more than that. With them, you're not just another client, they're not just your photographers. With them, it's an experience. And that's what it's really about, am I right? The entire year of planning, they were right there with me. Sharing in my excitement, helping me when I felt lost with planning..You name it and they were right there. They are not only SO MUCH FUN, but are very professional and absolutely kill it and blow it out of the water when it comes to their work. The day of, They arrived to the venue before I even had gotten there (That's where we were getting ready!), made sure I ate breakfast/lunch/dinner. I look back at some family candid photos, and noticed Dusty was literally right by my side in all of them. Holding my bouquet, holding my train on my dress, making sure I had everything I ever needed basically. My bustle wasn't up correctly and he even pulled me away and asked me if i'd like him to fix it. of course he fixed it for me all by himself. I joked around with my new husband the other day, saying I truly felt like Cinderella. and Amy & Dusty (Drozian) were my fairy god mothers! lol! But out of all seriousness, Not only did they travel 8 hours for free (YES. that's right. they will also go anywhere for you), they gave us the smoothest, most beautiful day we could have asked for. That might seem like something so entirely cliche to say, but it is the best gift anyone could give to you on your wedding day. They gave that to me. And will give that to you. As if they aren't wonderful enough; you will get a complimentary engagement session with their wedding booking service. I also did a boudoir/glamour session with them to give my hubby on our wedding day! And this too. SO much more than just another session. They give you their whole day. They even bought me lunch that day. I don't say this often But I look at those pictures as well and just can't believe how beautiful they made me feel. All this aside, If I only had one piece of advice I could give a bride..it would be this. That you don't really realize how much time you truly spend with your photographers. There are plenty mediocre things in life. Don't let this be one of them. Booking Amy & Dusty was one of the best decisions we could have ever made, and it will be yours, too!

Best decision we made!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Stevie H

This couple duo is fantastic! Amy was so sweet and thoughtful while Dusty was funny and efficient. Every time either me or my husband thought about asking for a picture, they were already there waiting for us to smile. However, when we needed space and wanted to enjoy the... Read More moment, they somehow read our minds and gave us space. They were super in tune with us that day and beautifully captured all of the moments we hoped they would! They were fast and efficient with family photos and appropriately ran the show so we didn't have to direct unless we wanted to. Hiring them will be the best decision you will ever make!

Best photographers!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Amy B

My fiancé and I got engaged in January and wanted to take our engagement pictures during almond blossom (he's a farmer) Dusty and Amy were so flexible. They met us at the ranch and took the most beautiful photos! We knew right then that they would be doing our wedding.... Read More Photographers can advertise how great their photos are, but Drozian brings a whole new element to the table. Their ability to keep a shoot moving was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. My now husband is not a fan of taking a lot of photos, dusty and Amy were able to keep everything moving so we didn't waste reception time taking photos. One of my favorite parts of working with them is how they make you feel in charge. They didn't make us stay outside the reception taking hundreds of photos while our guests were inside. After completing our list of photos, we were done. I've been to a lot of weddings where the photographer keeps pulling the bride and groom away for more photos, Drozian did not do that. It didn't feel like a photoshoot, it was a wedding. Another great reason to hire them is they are really helpful and know how to make a wedding run smoothly. For example, Dusty carried my plate from the buffet line so I wouldn't trip and spill food! I know that seems like a small detail, but the whole day was filled with kind gestures like that from Amy and Dusty. We got the pictures in less than 3 weeks and I am so excited to start printing them out and sharing! Seriously, stop looking for photographers and hire Drozian. They were the best decision we made. You will not regret it.

Start a Conversation!