Photography that is Uniquely You

You are uniquely you and your wedding photography should be, too! We are a husband and wife team based in California and we love being able to tell your whole wedding story through our photography!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Northern CA & Beyond

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Megan Y

I can't say enough about Dusty and Amy! From the first time we met with them via Skype, we knew they were the right choice to capture our wedding day. They were professional at all points of the process but still SO much fun. On top of all of that, the photos they got for our... Read More engagement shoot and wedding are all amazing. Everyone that's seen them have told us they're the best wedding photos they've ever seen. For our engagement photos, we were both nervous about how they would turn out, but they made the entire shoot so easy. They absolutely know what they're doing and when we got our photos back, they were beyond anything we could have imagined. Once we saw our engagement photos, we couldn't wait to have them photograph our wedding! Come the wedding day, they were on time, so much fun, and they knew the names of our family members, wedding party, and everyone else involved! They captured the entire day in the most amazing way. They captured emotions, reactions, and moments of not just my husband and myself, but our guests as well. At the reception, they were phenomenal. They had shots already planned when we met with them for more photos before cocktail hour and everything went smoothly and quickly. They coordinated with our on-site coordinator, the DJ, and my cousin that emceed the reception. They had a ton of fun with the guests, and everyone commented on how much they loved our photographers. Not only were they busy snapping away all night, they made sure everything went smoothly as planned. My husband said a few days before we received our wedding photos that the wedding wasn't as clear in his memory anymore now that a couple of weeks had passed. As soon as we got our photos, he re-lived it all over again, including some moments that we had no clue were even happening but Amy and Dusty caught them! We've recommended them to everyone we know and will continue to do so. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made, and we would hire them again if we had a chance.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Jessica W

Two of my friends had used Drozian Photoworks for their wedding photography, and after seeing their photos come back, I completely fell in love with their work. As a guest at one of those weddings, I had also been very impressed that Amy and Dusty were able to get some of the... Read More shots that they did while remaining in the background and not attracting attention to themselves. Both of my friends had spoken very highly of this photography duo, so even before my husband and I chose our wedding date, we contacted Drozian to see which dates THEY had available. The first time we met Amy and Dusty was at our engagement shoot, and I was incredibly nervous because I don't feel like I take great pictures. However, they made us laugh and feel at ease, and I loved the photos we got back. We didn't look overly posed, and the candid shots were amazing (half of the pictures I didn't even know they had taken!). Then it came to our wedding day, and I was so glad that we hired them. They were incredibly helpful, and I was impressed with how much effort they put in BEFORE the wedding to make sure that our big day ran smoothly and efficiently. They took the time to understand the various family relationships/dynamics, and they knew exactly who was supposed to be in each picture and when, so our cocktail/photo hour really only lasted an hour (not running way behind like other weddings I've been to). We got married in November 2015, and our photos were ready in December 2015. Again, I was so happy with the quality and quantity of the photos taken, and I was so impressed with how quickly they were able to get them edited. We got our physical wedding album this week (2/18/15), and it is gorgeous. Some final thoughts... aside from their beautiful work and experience with wedding photography, I was/am incredibly thankful that they were always quick to get back to us anytime we had questions or needed to talk about wedding details. They made me feel like they really love their work, and that they were happy to work with us. Overall our experience was amazing, and I will definitely be using them for maternity/family pictures - whenever that time comes. Thank you Amy and Dusty!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Serena S

I cannot sing the praises of Dusty and Amy enough. Working with these two was an absolute treat from start to finish and I can't wait to work with them again. It was like hanging with long time friends the whole time. From planning shoots, discussing packages, and getting in... Read More front of the camera they make the whole process fun and enjoyable. Amy has a fanatic eye for detail and pose and Dusty just knows how to get people to relax. The photos from their work is art, truly. The day of the wedding they were attentive to more than just capturing the happenings of the day. They both made sure that we had food and drink when needed, continuously asking if were were ok and if we wanted and certain photos. They captured moments from cross the room and worked with everyone on the staff wonderfully. The photos we received from after the shoots are works of art. They capture people, landscape and moments in breathtaking ways. These two are who you want on your team when it comes to your wedding. Or any event for that matter.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Morgan P

We LOVE Dusty and Amy! They did our best friends' wedding (in which I was a bridesmaid) and as soon as we got engaged we knew we wanted Dusty and Amy to do our wedding. Not only are they extremely professional, responsive, and laid-back in personality, but they went above... Read More and beyond to make sure we had everything we could possibly need on our wedding day. Dusty was always within arms reach of me throughout the day, and when my coordinator dropped the ball, Amy was there to pick it up and make everything better. They both know exactly how to make you feel at ease when taking photos and capture everything beautifully. Any questions I had were met with positive responses and feedback. And when we were running late on the day-of, they kept me cool and calm and rolled with the punches, altering their own schedule to accommodate. I don't think I can leave out the fact that they are QUICK when necessary! My husband has a large family and I was concerned about how much time family photos would take (I didn't want to spend an hour and a half of my wedding taking photos...), but they knew everyone's name and got through all the photos with efficiency. I just got the photos from my wedding day back and I can't stop looking through them. They are GORGEOUS! If you hire Dusty and Amy for your wedding, I promise it will be one of the best decisions you make!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Adrienne S

My husband and I are SO happy we chose Dusty and Amy as our wedding photographers. They made us feel so comfortable during all of our wedding shots and are true artists. They were so gracious and kind during the whole wedding going as far to help bustle my dress and even pin my... Read More hair up!!! We love our photos and highly recommend Drozian Photoworks for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Stephanie U

Amy and Dusty (and baby Drozian!) made our wedding the most unforgettable day. They took so much care in every detail. My husband and I got married the 22nd of August up in Clear Creek, Ca. These two helped from the second they arrived to the second they left. I couldn't have... Read More had a more perfect day thanks to them. When they first arrived they were so upbeat and helpful. As a bride, they made sure I was taken care of and I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing because they were helping calm me down and even helping my mom set up the reception. Amy and dusty went above and beyond for us. They were prepared for anything and even had extra advil (from a headache, not from drinking...yet). Throuout the reception they helped me get my food so I wouldn't ruin my dress and we're so attentive to our needs when we finally got to sit down and eat. Looking through the pictures, I was absolutely amazed at how great they were. They did such an amazing job on them that every time I look through them I'm reminded of what a special day it was. My husband and I couldn't be happier with what Amy and Dusty did for us. I would definitely hire them again for any event! Thank you guys so so much for being so incredible!

Pick Drozian to Pick Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jamie G

Amy and Dusty were on my radar from long before my husband and I got engaged. They come HIGHLY recommended, and I had seen them in action at a friend's wedding as well. Here are my top 3 reasons to be a smart bride and choose Drozian Photoworks: 1) Having a TEAM of... Read More photographers means no details go un-noticed. I can't tell you how many times I heard, "Jamie, move that piece of hair behind you," or other details they noticed in the camera that I would not have noticed. When one of them is busy shooting pictures of you and your new husband, the other is either shooting the same shot but from a different angel, or is capturing amazing moments happening elsewhere at your wedding. 2) Doing an engagement session with Amy & Dusty means planning the SECOND most romantic day of your life. I include the engagement session in this review because, for us, Amy & Dusty set the stage for us to truly enjoy this special time before our big day. First of all, they traveled to Donner Lake for us, because they knew how much we wanted to capture that special place that represents so much of our story. On top of that, they actually STUDIED my Pinterest Board of engagement picture ideas and showed us how to capture every single one of those ideas! Wow! Amazing! 3) Dusty & Amy are not just wedding photographers... They are virtually wedding planners on the day of your wedding! From the time they showed up at the hair salon that morning, up until the end of the night, they kept me ON TRACK and ON TIME. "Jamie, it's time to come do your First Look with Tyler." "Jamie, it's time to put on your lip gloss, we're ready to go." And so on, and so on... I can't say enough about how amazing this was to have. While our onsite event coordinator at our venue was amazing, Dusty & Amy were with me all day long, no matter where I went, and helped me every step of the way. Now for just a few tips I have on working with Amy & Dusty: 1) Tell them what you like and what you don't like about yourselves. Self-conscious about something in particular? No problem, just tell them and be honest. This can happen at your engagement session, or in a phone call or email. They LISTEN, so make sure to be honest with what you want. 2) DO BOOK an engagement session with them! You don't want the first time you are being photographed by someone to be on your most vulnerable day. You and your husband-to-be want to be comfortable holding each other, kissing each other, etc., and the best way to do that is to PRACTICE with the photographers who are going to be there on your wedding day. PLUS, I have to admit, Tyler and I ended up framing even more engagement pictures than we did our wedding photos. We just ADORE them. 3) Book with Dusty & Amy and book EARLY. They book up for a REASON. It's because they are the best. Don't disregard this review, it's written by a brutally honest woman who survived a WEDDING! :) Thank you Drozian Photoworks, we couldn't have done it without you! Next time you see a review from us, it will be when you photograph our family, who we are hoping to grow in the next year or so! :) Thanks! Jamie & Tyler Carlson

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Amanda E

Dusty and Amy are simply the best! Not only do they take gorgeous photos and plenty of them, they are so friendly and comfortable to be around. My wedding day went smoothly hugely in part to Dusty. He helped me with my every need throughout the entire day. It was amazing! My... Read More friends and family loved Dusty and Amy, as well, and raved about them!! I couldn't recommend them enough. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Paulina C

I am a very honest person, in saying that... all I could say to Dusty & Amy on my wedding day is "Y'ALL AS**HOLES" every time they would give me a sneak peak of my photos. ALL THE PHOTOS THAT THEY TOOK ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS, STOP... Read More LOOKING ALREADY AND BOOK WITH DROZIAN PHOTOWORKS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN IT! JUST DO IT! YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DONT AND I'LL LAUGH THAT YOU MISSED OUT ON HAVING AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS Anyways here is experience with Dusty and Amy, when I was looking for a photographer for my wedding I had about 6 months to plan everything. We are a young couple with a small budget for our wedding. So searching for photographers it can be discouraging because, you can find photographers that are extremely expensive and or affordable, but you can totally tell with the quality of the work. Once I found Drozian Photoworks, I was determined to make my budget work just so I could have them as my photographers. There is something about this couple that they just take a portion of your worry away from the whole planning process. Before the wedding, they were just super nice, quick to respond to all my emails and answering my questions. I knew I was in good hands. I honestly wish I could point out something I didn't like about them, but they honestly exceeded my expectation. Dusty carried around bobby pins already on hand in case my hair came undone. But the one thing that shocked me was during the reception, Dusty came to our table constantly to check on us, to see if we needed something to drink, eat, or anything at all. It was the kindest gesture and not something I expected at all. I just can't explain it. THEY WERE ON TOP OF EVERYTHING! THEY ARE A AWESOME COUPLE! MY WEDDING WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM. I look forward to working with them again in the future :) THANK YOU DUSTY AND AMY!!!!! I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE HAD YOU AS MY PHOTOGRAPHERS ON MY WEDDING DAY.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Shannon M

I can't imagine better wedding photographers. They did my engagement and wedding pictures, and I couldn't be happier with them. Their style is has a very romantically vintage feeling to it. As their profile states, they are a husband and wife team, and they work very... Read More well together. They were more than I could have asked for on my special day. They are so good at the details, and catering to the wedding party,. It was almost like they were my wedding coordinator, as well. I am pretty uncomfortable in front of a camera but Amy has a very calming presence and Dusty keeps the laughs coming. The combination of their personalities makes for a very pleasant experience. I really hope they can capture all the special events in my life.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Windy S

Oh my goodness. Amy and Dusty are the best decision you can make. First, the photos are incredible. Second, they are incredibly easy to work with. Third, they go above and beyond the call of duty. There are so many great photos that I'm at a loss as to which ones I should frame!... Read More They make taking photos feel effortless too. I received so many comments about how easy it was to take a photo with them and how they were able to make you feel comfortable. During the wedding, they truly made sure we were good to go on everything. At one point, Dusty even brought me water because I was super hot; so kind! I would also like to add that they were so nice and flexible on a few things, and I truly appreciate their sincere attitude towards capturing and making our wedding perfect. Now go book them!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Desirae S

One thing was for certain the moment my husband and I got engaged and that was having Amy and Dusty be our wedding photographers. Not only did they photograph our wedding but I also did a glamour session with them and we also did our engagement pictures with them as well, and... Read More let me just say, everything that we did with them was 100% spot on. To be honest, they’re nothing short of amazing and we’re so happy with everything they’ve done and continue to do for us. Through the whole experience, Amy and Dusty were flexible, made us feel comfortable, and were always going the extra mile for us; whether that was helping us out with random wedding questions, vendor inquires (which they totally didn’t have to do!), or just putting our minds at ease. Did I mention that their end results are absolutely gorgeous too!?! Seriously, their pictures are divine and all their products (folio boxes, guest books, image prints, etc.) are incredible! I guarantee you won’t be disappointed! I could go on forever about how incredibly amazing and talented Amy and Dusty are but this is a review, not a documentary. With that said, if you put your trust in Amy and Dusty you’ll have nothing to worry about. So my advice to you would be to quit contemplating it and just go for it. You seriously won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Lindsay B

Amy and Dusty are AMAZING!!!! We first met them in July for our engagement photo shoot. They were super flexible, drove 5 hours from home to shoot for us in Tahoe. As awkward as posing for professional photos can be, they made it so easy. The pictures turned out awesome and we... Read More were very happy. They also were at our wedding. On top of making me feel comfortable, learning all the names of the bridal party, refreshing our drinks at the reception, and keeping everything on track..... The photos came back OUTSTANDING. You literally cannot find anyone else like them. Extremely personable, flexible, and fun..... everything you need on your Big Day!!! Contact them today, you WILL NOT regret it! :)

GREATEST DECISION EVER!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Kathryn L

I've spend the greater part of the last few weeks trying to find the perfect words to put together for this review. And the truth is, there's no exact way to say how PHENOMENAL Drozian Photoworks is. Because if I'm being completely honest, you can't go wrong with anyone who's... Read More been photographing a while..you know they're going to give you some great shots. But here's the thing with Drozian Photoworks. Amy and Dusty are SO MUCH more than that. With them, you're not just another client, they're not just your photographers. With them, it's an experience. And that's what it's really about, am I right? The entire year of planning, they were right there with me. Sharing in my excitement, helping me when I felt lost with planning..You name it and they were right there. They are not only SO MUCH FUN, but are very professional and absolutely kill it and blow it out of the water when it comes to their work. The day of, They arrived to the venue before I even had gotten there (That's where we were getting ready!), made sure I ate breakfast/lunch/dinner. I look back at some family candid photos, and noticed Dusty was literally right by my side in all of them. Holding my bouquet, holding my train on my dress, making sure I had everything I ever needed basically. My bustle wasn't up correctly and he even pulled me away and asked me if i'd like him to fix it. of course he fixed it for me all by himself. I joked around with my new husband the other day, saying I truly felt like Cinderella. and Amy & Dusty (Drozian) were my fairy god mothers! lol! But out of all seriousness, Not only did they travel 8 hours for free (YES. that's right. they will also go anywhere for you), they gave us the smoothest, most beautiful day we could have asked for. That might seem like something so entirely cliche to say, but it is the best gift anyone could give to you on your wedding day. They gave that to me. And will give that to you. As if they aren't wonderful enough; you will get a complimentary engagement session with their wedding booking service. I also did a boudoir/glamour session with them to give my hubby on our wedding day! And this too. SO much more than just another session. They give you their whole day. They even bought me lunch that day. I don't say this often But I look at those pictures as well and just can't believe how beautiful they made me feel. All this aside, If I only had one piece of advice I could give a bride..it would be this. That you don't really realize how much time you truly spend with your photographers. There are plenty mediocre things in life. Don't let this be one of them. Booking Amy & Dusty was one of the best decisions we could have ever made, and it will be yours, too!

Best decision we made!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Stevie H

This couple duo is fantastic! Amy was so sweet and thoughtful while Dusty was funny and efficient. Every time either me or my husband thought about asking for a picture, they were already there waiting for us to smile. However, when we needed space and wanted to enjoy the... Read More moment, they somehow read our minds and gave us space. They were super in tune with us that day and beautifully captured all of the moments we hoped they would! They were fast and efficient with family photos and appropriately ran the show so we didn't have to direct unless we wanted to. Hiring them will be the best decision you will ever make!

Best photographers!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Amy B

My fiancé and I got engaged in January and wanted to take our engagement pictures during almond blossom (he's a farmer) Dusty and Amy were so flexible. They met us at the ranch and took the most beautiful photos! We knew right then that they would be doing our wedding.... Read More Photographers can advertise how great their photos are, but Drozian brings a whole new element to the table. Their ability to keep a shoot moving was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. My now husband is not a fan of taking a lot of photos, dusty and Amy were able to keep everything moving so we didn't waste reception time taking photos. One of my favorite parts of working with them is how they make you feel in charge. They didn't make us stay outside the reception taking hundreds of photos while our guests were inside. After completing our list of photos, we were done. I've been to a lot of weddings where the photographer keeps pulling the bride and groom away for more photos, Drozian did not do that. It didn't feel like a photoshoot, it was a wedding. Another great reason to hire them is they are really helpful and know how to make a wedding run smoothly. For example, Dusty carried my plate from the buffet line so I wouldn't trip and spill food! I know that seems like a small detail, but the whole day was filled with kind gestures like that from Amy and Dusty. We got the pictures in less than 3 weeks and I am so excited to start printing them out and sharing! Seriously, stop looking for photographers and hire Drozian. They were the best decision we made. You will not regret it.

Awesome people!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Caitlin C

Amy and Dusty are such great people, and the quality of their work is exceptional! They are so easy to get along with and we quickly were laughing and joking with them. They made us feel very comfortable and gave us clear directions to make sure and get great shots. We just got... Read More all of our digital images from the wedding, and the presentation of the thumb drive was beautiful too! These two are a must have on your big day!

Vineyard Elopement

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 cindy s

Drozian Photoworks did all the photography and videography for our elopement ceremony. They did a phenomenal job. The pictures and video were absolutely incredible. I know I made the right choice. They were helpful in my getting ready and helped the whole event run... Read More smoother. They were a joy to have there as it was a private event of just myself, husband-to-be and minister. If I ever have a renewal ceremony, I will certainly have them there for the event again. I couldn't be happier with their work.

Drozian Photoworks is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Dusty and Amy (Drozian Photoworks) made our wedding day run so smoothly! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the service you'll receive from Dusty and Amy from start to finish on your wedding photography. My bride and I searched quite a bit to find the perfect... Read More photographer for our wedding. We know that for us, the photos were the most important part of our day, and we wanted someone that would be able to capture the moments as they deserved. We first saw Drozian's photos online at their website. We instantly fell in love with the images they captured, both in close up views as well as distant shots that were able to convey emotions just as heartfelt. We set up a meeting and were elated to find that all the things that we loved about their photos were done with natural lighting (rather than photo shop). We immediately knew that Drozian was the perfect choice for us. Our first photo shoot with Amy and Dusty was for our engagement session. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of taking photos so I was a bit nervous about how it would all go to say the least. Amy and Dusty did such a great job! They were friendly and attentive and even gave us advice on which outfits would look good with which backgrounds, etc. By the end of the shoot we were all laughing and having a great time and it felt more like Dusty and Amy were good friends than our photographers we just met. And let me tell you - the photos are GORGEOUS! On our wedding day, Amy and Dusty were even more attentive than they had been at our engagement shoot (we didn't know that was even possible). Dusty was with me for the entire day - he not only made sure I was eating before the ceremony (brides I'm telling you, you will forget to do that), he was also answering any questions that me, my parents, and my maid of honor had. Right up until the ceremony he was checking in with me and making sure there wasn't a single thing that I was in need of. He was wonderful. Fast forward to the family photos after the ceremony - Dusty and Amy handled them so amazingly!!!! Both my bride and I have large families (like around 75 total people we were trying to cram in to different photos) and Dusty and Amy made it look effortless. So many of our family members have commented since the wedding on how easy they made that part of the wedding seem. And it continued this way for the rest of the night. Amy and Dusty were by our side the entire evening making sure that we were relaxed and having a great time and not worrying about any of the little details. And again, the photos are FLAWLESS. I seriously could go on and on about the services that Dusty and Amy provide that are so above and beyond services typical of photographers. Dusty and Amy are like having photographers that double as wedding coordinators on your big day. They are so amazing that they will be filling all of our family photography needs in the future as well.

Amazing & Professional Photographers!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Kacy A

Drozian Photoworks was one of the highlights from not only our wedding day, but also our entire experience of planning a wedding. My husband and I were together for 10 years before we got married, so we both had a pretty good plan on what type of wedding we wanted after... Read More attending many weddings together. We had seen Dusty and Amy previously shoot a wedding 2 months before we got engaged, and the bride/groom raved about how great they were, which really sparked our interests in them. But we also had interests in another photographer from a previous wedding my husband actually was in as a groomsman. It came down to the week we went looking for a photographer… we called both Drozian Photoworks and the other photographer we were interested in. Dusty and Amy answered right away, and wanted to set up an appointment to get together and talk about their work. The other photographer didn’t get back to us and finally told us a week later she’d “be interested” in doing our wedding. Dusty and Amy were the obvious “professional” choice to us! And we’re so glad it worked out that way, because the day we met Dusty and Amy, we knew we wanted them to be apart of our big day! Due to having a short engagement, they worked with us on our engagement shoot timing. Since we wanted snow pictures and it hadn’t snowed in California in February yet, they offered doing a half session at the time, just so that we could get our Save the Dates out! It was such a generous offer and such a relief as a planning bride! Later, we were able to get the snow pictures we finally wanted in April, and the pictures were EXACTLY what we wanted! They worked so well with my stubborn-picture-taking husband, and made us laugh the entire time! The day of our wedding, Dusty and Amy were by our sides the entire day! And thank goodness for that! They weren’t just there to take pictures, but to help support us throughout the day! They helped the groomsmen with ties, bustled my dress, and made sure we ate/stayed hydrated at our 97 degree wedding! The best part of it all… they stayed for our entire wedding day, up until the last dance at 10pm!!! That was the greatest thing, because it showed they really wanted to capture every moment of our big day!!! Our wedding pictures turned out better than we would have ever imagined! Drozian Photoworks’ dedication to their passion in photography is greatly noticed! And we have already been able to recommend them to another engaged friend couple of ours, who has actually decided to use them for their upcoming wedding! You absolutely won’t go wrong with choosing Drozian Photoworks!

Elegant, talented, fun, professional team to help capture one of the best days of your life!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kathy K

I was so lucky to have Dusty and Amy of Drozian Photoworks capture all of the moments of my wedding day! They were so much fun to work with; both during our engagement session as well as the wedding itself. They are a great team and it helps to have photographers who really... Read More enjoy spending time with eachother as well as with their couples. Being photographed is more challenging than you would think, so it really makes a difference to have them guide you through poses and lighting, with the end result being memorable photographs that you can enjoy every time you see them. The day of our wedding went by in a blur, but through it all Amy and Dusty really helped keep everyone calm, relaxed, laughing and on time! One of my favorite photographs is of me with a sandwich, all thanks to Dusty's work to make sure I was eating during the day of. My husband and I looked through our photos recently and it was so incredible to see the day through the eyes of our families and friends, which was brought even more to life by the talents of Amy and Dusty. I highly recommend Drozian Photoworks as photographers for your engagement, wedding, and even post wedded family photos! They truly understand the concept of customer service and are incrediblely professional. You will not be disappointed if you choose Amy and Dusty to help capture your special day.

The Best of the Best, Bar None - Book Them NOW!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Miranda S

These two photographers photographed my engagement and wedding last night. Though most people go on a honeymoon the day after, I had to stop to write a review to tell people about how truly amazing these two people are, and if you're at all considering them as your wedding... Read More photographers, for your sake, choose these two. I started my wedding day off late, in a hurry, and stressed to the max. The first person I saw at my venue was Dusty, and his first words were, "Hi! Let me help!" as he took the, what felt like million pound bags, out of my hands immediately and told me to "smile." The next thing he said was, "what can I get you for breakfast?" which rang like music to a starving bride's ears after already being awake for 5 hours come 11 am. After taking my order, he immediately went to get breakfast and returned with the most delicious ham and cheese sandwich I think I have ever had, or will have. Amy was just as wonderful as Dusty. She took photos of me and my girls getting ready for hours, and reassured me the entire day that I looked beautiful and was doing everything right (which is something a bride needs to hear when it seems like everything is going so, so wrong.) My makeup artist and hairdresser failed miserably so I was left, on my wedding day, with nothing to do but hope for the best. My mom ended up curing my hair, and my friend and I did my makeup, but a week before the wedding Amy and Dusty let me know of at least three hair and makeup people, should things fall through. Day of, they were right there with their phones giving advice, helping me primp, etc. and soothed me through one of the most stressful times in my life. That was just the beginning of my day, and it ended up being so awesomely perfect, I can't even describe it, and I know, for certain, it ended up that way with the help of my awesome photographers. They worked very well with my groom, who is super camera shy, and all of the family, who were probably just as stressed as I was. There were SO many moments when I thought to myself, "hiring them was the best choice I made about the wedding (a close second to marrying my groom)." They practically helped direct my wedding, as I ignorantly coordinated it all myself and had no clue what I was doing, and it ended up being more than I could ever have hoped for! I would talk about the fantastic quality and content of their photos, but Drozian Photoworks photos speak for themselves. Take a moment to look at their blog, Facebook, whatever you need to do to see the artwork that is their photography, and you'll see that ALL of their photos are breathtaking. Let me assure you, if you are the same type of bride as me, and you've research 25 different photographers, interviewed 15 of them, made lists, "thought of everything," etc. don't think about it any more...hire these two. I promise, from experience, it will be the best decision you will never regret. Thank you so much Dusty and Amy! You guys are absolutely the BEST!

Hands down favorite vendor...book them now!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Nicole H

We're convinced they're the best ! Amy & Dusty shot our engagement and destination wedding photos. We were referred to them by our friends and it was the best decision we made. Hands down favorite vendor. From the beginning of the planning process to the end they were so easy... Read More and fun to work with. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, were always quick to get back to us and were the glue that held the wedding day together. We hired a wedding coordinator but on the day of our wedding I can honestly say they outdid our coordinator. They had a way of always putting me at ease and letting me enjoy the day and not fuss with the details. They arrived at our hotel at 9 am to begin shooting us girls getting ready. We had to take a limo to our wedding venue and it was close to lunchtime. Dusty and Amy offered to grab lunch for the entire bridal party while we continued to get ready at the venue, and they did. They always made it a point to check in and see if there was anything at all that I needed as the ceremony got closer. Then came picture time. AHMAZING shots. They also did a great job at directing everyone so that the family and friend shots moved quickly while also making sure we got all the right shots. After the ceremony they continued to check in with the both of us making sure we were never without a drink or food in hand. We were so impressed to have felt so taken care of by our photographers. They're beyond good at what they do and will make your wedding day exceptional.

Wedding Day MADE!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Megan E

After the wedding is over, all you have are your awesome memories from the day and your continuing warm fuzzies for your lady or dude-in-wedlock. That is why it's so important to have an amazing photographer that you can trust. The photographs are that one tangible thing from... Read More the day that you get to take and keep with you always. (They also provide epic Facebook pictures for DAYS. Don't act like you haven't thought of that aspect.) Therefore, choosing the correct photographer for your big shindig should be considered a close second to choosing the correct spouse. I could not have been MORE excited to have Dusty and Amy photograph my wedding this last May. Dusty has a knack for putting anyone and everyone at ease on what can potentially be a very high stress day! As a bride, I remained calm knowing that everything would go smoothly that day thanks to the team I had in place, but other attendees were a little more high strung. Between Dusty's jokes and Amy's sweet calming presence, by the time it was ceremony time people were laughing and ready to relax! Dusty and Amy personable and are also incredibly efficient which is something you DEFINITELY want in a photographer on your wedding day. It was very important to my husband and I that we spent the majority of the time WITH our friends and family that day instead of hours taking pictures so having a photographer that was insanely on top of their game was a MUST. I ran slightly late (shocking, I know!) but, Dusty and Amy kept everything running smoothly. We got all the "must" photos and are SO looking forward to our Ever After session with them so we can do a more extensive shoot with them as husband and wife! I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Best investment EVER!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Nicole B

From the moment we spoke with Amy & Dusty we knew they were the ones! They are incredibly professional but they also feel like your best friends, sweet and down to earth! After hiring Amy & Dusty they even sent us a very special treat, I won't tell you what it is because I don't... Read More want to ruin your surprise! Our engagements photos turned out amazing and we constantly get compliments on them. Now Amy & Dusty are fantastic photographers but they are also so much more! On our wedding day they made sure I ate throughout the morning while getting ready and kept us all on track, so we never had to worry about time/schedule. They took the most gorgeous photos I have ever seen all the while checking in to see how we were doing and if we needed anything. Dusty got me Tylenol and even helped me change my shoes 3 times. They made us laugh and smile until our faces hurt! I also did a glamour shoot with Amy as my grooms gift and I felt like a super model. It was such an incredible experience I would recommend every bride do it! The photos are gorgeous and it is something I will remember forever. They really make it all about you without feeling like they are even there, it's magical! We can not wait to do our Ever After session with them this Fall!