Photography that is Uniquely You

You are uniquely you and your wedding photography should be, too! We are a husband and wife team based in California and we love being able to tell your whole wedding story through our photography!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Northern CA & Beyond (530) 520-1733

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Megan Y

I can't say enough about Dusty and Amy! From the first time we met with them via Skype, we knew they were the right choice to capture our wedding day. They were professional at all points of the process but still SO much fun. On top of all of that, the photos they got for our... Read More engagement shoot and wedding are all amazing. Everyone that's seen them have told us they're the best wedding photos they've ever seen. For our engagement photos, we were both nervous about how they would turn out, but they made the entire shoot so easy. They absolutely know what they're doing and when we got our photos back, they were beyond anything we could have imagined. Once we saw our engagement photos, we couldn't wait to have them photograph our wedding! Come the wedding day, they were on time, so much fun, and they knew the names of our family members, wedding party, and everyone else involved! They captured the entire day in the most amazing way. They captured emotions, reactions, and moments of not just my husband and myself, but our guests as well. At the reception, they were phenomenal. They had shots already planned when we met with them for more photos before cocktail hour and everything went smoothly and quickly. They coordinated with our on-site coordinator, the DJ, and my cousin that emceed the reception. They had a ton of fun with the guests, and everyone commented on how much they loved our photographers. Not only were they busy snapping away all night, they made sure everything went smoothly as planned. My husband said a few days before we received our wedding photos that the wedding wasn't as clear in his memory anymore now that a couple of weeks had passed. As soon as we got our photos, he re-lived it all over again, including some moments that we had no clue were even happening but Amy and Dusty caught them! We've recommended them to everyone we know and will continue to do so. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made, and we would hire them again if we had a chance.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kristina C

Amy and Dusty were what took our wedding from an amazing day to a perfect day. I knew that I had made the right choice choosing them as our photographer before the wedding even happened. They were a key part of my planning prior to the wedding thanks to their willingness to sit... Read More on the phone with me and plan our our entire wedding day schedule. They had so many great tips on what to bring and how to order things, and it made my life so much easier. As things changed leading up to the day, the adjusted accordingly and they were always so easy to communicate with. I instantly felt that they were as invested in my wedding as I was. Our wedding day arrived and Amy and Dusty showed up to start taking getting ready pictures with me and my bridesmaids. They fit in seamlessly with our group and were the perfect mix of quietly moving about the house taking pictures of the rings, shoes, etc. while also making friends with everyone. They had my bridesmaids’ names memorized instantly (along with giving them amazing nicknames), and they helped us all maintain a sense of calm while also keeping us on track with our schedule. They were prepared with everything from every colored bobby pin to water and snacks, and they made sure that I was taking time to drink water and eat my lunch. Throughout our ceremony and reception, Amy and Dusty were stellar. They made sure that my husband and I always had everything that we needed- from drinks to passing messages along to our coordinator, they were on it, and they were anticipating my every need. When my bustle broke, Amy was right there helping me fix it while Dusty fanned me with a piece of paper (I was dancing hard and sweating a lot). They made the process of taking family pictures after the ceremony (something I was looking forward to the least) SO easy. Dusty controlled the process but with a great sense of humor, and they directed the group as if they had known our grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins forever. They were always present, but they were never in the way. We just received our pictures last week, and the final product really sealed the deal for me. Our pictures are amazing. They not only captured every moment beautifully, but they also captured my husband’s and my personality, the personalities of our families and guests, and the feeling of the wedding. I will be insisting that all of my friends work with Amy and Dusty for their weddings, and I’ll be searching for an excuse to work with them again. I feel like we became close friends and my husband, parents, bridesmaids, and I all talk about how much we miss them. While planning my wedding, I didn’t realize what a catalyst your photographer can be. I am so lucky that we decided to work with Amy and Dusty because they were the catalyst that make our wedding exceed all of my expectations. I am forever grateful for them.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Brianna O

Where do I even begin? Amy and Dusty are literally the best ever. They were absolutely amazing from the first meeting, to the engagement photos, to the planning and eventually the big day. They were by far our best vendor, by a long shot. Not only do they take beautiful photos,... Read More they are amazing individuals. My fiancé and I were tough critics when it came to considering photographers. Our wedding photos were the one thing that had to be perfect. Just by looking at their work, it's obvious Amy and Dusty are great, but after talking to them, I just knew they were the right photographers for us. Amy and Dusty essentially ran the show the day of our wedding. As any bride and groom will tell you, your wedding day is going to be so overwhelming, busy, hectic (and still wonderful), but you will barely have time to think. Amidst the whirlwind of events, Amy and Dusty kept calm, provided advice, reminded us to smile when we got stressed beforehand, and even coordinated with other vendors to ensure our day was the absolute best it could be. Their positive attitude, willingness to assist with anything (literally anything) and their professionalism, were outstanding. Not only are we raving about them, so are our bridal party members and even our guests. And that was even before we saw the amazing photos! When we did get our photos back from them, I was just a few photos in and I was in tears. They had beautifully captured everything we had hoped for and more. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and the memories they will remind us of for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Stephanie C

The bottom line: You should absolutely book Drozian Photoworks. They are incredible! They are professional, personable, organized, talented and FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHERS. They are also the most lovely human beings and are so fun to be round. We give them our highest... Read More recommendation! Details: We learned about Drozian through my husband’s good friend who hired them for his wedding. It was great to see them in action during the wedding and their photos were stunning! We contacted them and they set up a Skype/Facetime meeting so that we could meet them and learn about their services. We were immediately struck by their warmth, passion and professionalism. A month or so before the wedding we had a phone meeting with Dusty to talk details before the big day! We discussed timeline and different photos we were hoping for. We also appreciated that he asked about the various groups/combos we wanted to photograph. He and Amy are super experienced and provided helpful guidance leading up to and during the big day. The day of the wedding they were joined by Amy’s brother Austin who was also super nice. Throughout the entire wedding day, Amy and Dusty were sooooo wonderful and attentive. It seemed like one or both of them were always near us, kindly offering us water and/or food or asking if they could help in any way. Amy even held my lip gloss and Dusty printed my vows at the hotel business center! They are so fun, funny and relaxed that it really helped calm my nerves and made the day all the more enjoyable. And anytime we hoped to have something captured on camera, they were right there! Our guests commented on how Amy, Dusty and Austin were so present and involved, i.e. if they wanted to take a group shot, usually one of them was an arm’s reach away. They made themselves so available, which we really appreciated. After the wedding, we missed them a lot and wanted to hang out with them more! We consider them our friends now and I know my husband’s friend does as well! Following the event, Amy and Dusty sent us some sneak peek photos within a few days of the wedding, which was so fun! They then sent all our wedding pics and flash drive just a few weeks later. The photos are STUNNING and we love their mix of black and white and color photos. Their framing and compositions are outstanding. They are truly gifted at what they do and we are so grateful to them that we have all of these precious moments captured in these beautiful photos!! We love you Amy and Dusty! (And Austin too!) :) Thank you for everything!!!! PS I fell flat on my face at one point while dancing and they rushed over to help me up!! They are so caring!! <3

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jason L

Amy and Dusty were great. We were out of state and they traveled without issue. They were very easy to work with. We had crying babies and an energetic dog all being photographed. They were awesome in all of the chaos. The photos and photo book blew us away. My brother... Read More also used them and had a great experience.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Melinda H

I wish I could give Amy and Dusty more than 5 stars- they are AMAZING!! My husband and I cannot get enough of our photos- their quality and photography style is beyond words. They more than exceeded our expectations with our engagement and wedding photos. They made us feel like... Read More we have been friends with them forever and we were truly sad after our wedding knowing we would no longer be working with them and contacting them as frequently. Their professionalism and love for their job show in their photos and that is so rare to find.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Tessie R

We are so blessed to have had Amy and Dusty as our photographers, not only are they kind, fun, and professional, but they have the ability to make such a intimate experience feel so natural. We couldn't have asked for better, the whole experience has been wonderful, not only... Read More leading up to our big day, but after. We have found true friends in these amazing people, and have memories now captured that will last a life time.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Andrea M

Dusty and Amy were fantastic in every way. Not only were the photos sublime--they caught a lot of special, candid moments--but they were fantastic to be around. They were relaxed and not overbearing at all, getting photos without you really even realizing they were there. Plus,... Read More they were both really funny and the interaction was easy. Best of all, they kept bringing us drinks during the reception. That went above and beyond for me, since I was talking the whole time and wouldn't have been able to get a drink myself. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Kim

They are the best. There's so much I can say about Amy & Dusty, but the one thing I want to emphasize is that they care about you above everything else. While they handled our photography, they also made sure we were taken care of. During our special day (in triple degree... Read More weather), they constantly made sure I was hydrated & always asked if there was anything that I or my husband needed. It seems like such a small thing, but I'm certain I wouldn't have lasted the whole day without them by our side. You can't go wrong with having them on your side during your wedding. If you can have beautiful photography with equally kind & caring people like Amy & Dusty behind the cameras, you can't lose.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jen H

Amy & Dusty went way above & beyond our expectations... they brought the house down! They started the day bright & early with energy and efficiency. The day continued with the same enthusiasm, they anticipated every snapshot we wanted to grab through the evening. They fit right... Read More in with our group and made everyone feel comfortable and confident. I can't say enough how much I loved working with the Drozian team. They are the BEST! <3 <3 <3

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Katie S

In a nutshell - these are the most amazing, fun and talented photographers ever!! We were fortunate enough to have been introduced to Amy and Dusty at another friends wedding, long before we were ever engaged. When we did get engaged and were looking for a photographer, we... Read More remembered them instantly! So glad that we did!! The process was so informative and easy working with Amy and Dusty. They were responsive and thoroughly answered all of our questions and did not push us to make any quick decisions. For our engagement session, we told them the vibe we were looking for, and they picked the perfect spot! For the wedding, even though they had not shot at our particular venue, they had been to the area frequently, did online research and viewed lots of Google maps street views and found incredible places for us to take Bride & Groom shots as well as Wedding Party and Family. They stayed on top of the timeline and when I knew the wedding was getting close and I should be reaching out to them with information, they were already reaching out to me - they not only helped plan the photography timeline, but in doing so, helped my pull together the rest of the wedding timeline! We (B&G) sometimes got a bit lost, but they helped make the process so easy for us. During the wedding, they acted as not only the photographers but day of coordinators. Dusty was always making sure we had food/drinks throughout the wedding (he made sure to see to it that we got to try our signature drink ASAP!). Amy took all our accessories that we had discussed ahead of time and took beautiful shots that I would have never even dreamed of! They are also incredibly efficient, which was so important to me (we didn't want to spend all day JUST taking pictures). We had our list of family photo's and got them done in no time so we could go enjoy the cocktail hour and get to see our guests more. Lastly, and most importantly - the photo's for both the engagement pictures and ESPECIALLY the wedding are INCREDIBLE!!! We got them much quicker than we would have expected and they are just beautiful. We can't stop going over and over them and some of the moments they captured are to die for. We hysterically laugh every time we some some of the crazy dancing pictures and facial expressions that they captured. How do they do it?! We also asked them to do a video, fairly last minute before the wedding, and with no problem, they brought along another cameraman, Austin to also capture some video footage. It is so fun to watch the highlight video and in just 3-4 minutes it really captures the whole wedding. We just love it and will cherish it forever. We can't thank Drozian enough for really capturing our big day so that we can look back and remember this amazing day forever!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura M

Amy and Dusty are amazing!! They shot our engagement photos, boudoir photos and wedding photos. They made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable and did an incredible job with all of our shoots. Details on each shoot below. All I have to say ... use Drozian Photoworks!... Read More Engagement: They were pros! They know the bay area so well and knew exactly where to take us to capture the perfect shots. We shot in two locations and did a great job making each location unique and captured different shots in each location. Boudoir: I can not say enough about Amy and my boudoir shot. Amy did my hair and makeup, made me feel comfortable and took some absolutely incredible photos. I am not comfortable in front of the camera at all, but Amy really made me feel like a pro and made me look and feel beautiful. I kept this shoot as a secret from my husband until the big day and surprised him with some beautiful photos that he loves. Wedding: We had a two day wedding and Amy and Dusty were by our side the entire time. In addition to taking wonderful photos capturing the day, our guests and overall ambiance of the events, they were attentive and continued checking in on us to make sure we had what we needed, were fed and were most of all having fun.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Rachel H

I love Amy & Dusty, they made our engagement session a great experience! I love their photography style and was so impressed by how our photos came out, especially since our location wasn't ideal (there was a mix-up with what kind of access we had to the property). Despite the... Read More situation being less than ideal our photographers didn't miss a beat. They even knew of another location near by to shoot at as well, so we were able to get a variety of great shots. Kissing on camera is a little odd at first, but Amy & Dusty's relaxed nature helped us ease into it and soon we were completely comfortable. I love my engagement photos, and I'm very much looking forward to them shooting our wedding. If you want an amazing photography team you can't go wrong with these too. You'll have a ton of fun with them, and have amazing pictures afterwards. They're busy folks so book them early!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Erin B

Amy and Dusty are incredible! Not only as photographers, but they are the most genuine, caring, attentive and fun couple! I first met them as a bridesmaid in my college roommate's wedding while they captured her big day. They were so much fun to work with and made everyone feel... Read More so comfortable, that when my husband and I got engaged, we immediately hired them for our own wedding and engagement photos. I knew their photos were outstanding and they were super cool people, but as we went through the process of planning our wedding I realized just how helpful and organized they were and how much stress they relieved by making everything so easy! They took all of the awkwardness out of posing for photos and made us laugh and really enjoy our engagement session. Once the wedding rolled around, they kicked into high gear not only as photographers, but they worked seamlessly with our DJ and our coordinator to make sure we were exactly where we needed to be, or wanted to be, throughout the whole night. They made sure we had drinks, and food, and were completely taken care of. They even helped me pack my suitcase at the end of the wedding when I realized it was almost our grand exit and I hadn't gathered my belongings to move from the house at the venue to our honeymoon suite. We just recently received our wedding photos and video (just a short few weeks after the wedding) and I can't stop staring at how well they captured the beauty of the best day ever. They really caught every moment of the day so I feel like I am re-living the experience each time I go through the albums. The video shows my husbands face and reaction as he saw me walk down the aisle and having the opportunity to see this priceless moment in time whenever I choose is the best feeling ever! I could go on in a novel about how great these two are and how they really made our day just perfect. Best decision we ever made hands down. Thank you Amy and Dusty for being so awesome and for capturing all of the love from this beautiful experience in our lives! We adore you!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

My husband and I truly cannot explain just how amazing Amy and Dusty are. Their pictures speak for themselves, but it is all of the ancillary things that they do that make them extraordinary... Choosing a wedding photographer is probably one of the biggest decisions of wedding... Read More planning. My then fiancé and I spent weeks looking for photographers on the Knot until Drozian Photoworks emailed their way into our lives. They offered everything we were looking for: all day coverage with 2 photographers, multiple packages to choose from (that were affordable), they did videography, engagement shoots, offered photo albums etc. and they were kind and welcoming and of course their pictures were beautiful. Saying yes to having them as our photographers was honestly the best decision we made. Amy and Dusty are very responsive to emails. They will treat you more than just clients; they will treat you like friends. When we met them at our engagement photo shoot in Napa, we got a sense of what our wedding day would be like. They made us feel comfortable, Dusty made us laugh with his many jokes and Amy was kind and attentive. Her attention to detail was excellent, whether it was fixing my hair or noticing that my necklace clasp was showing. When we got our engagement photos back we were blown away. They were perfect! On the big day, Amy and Dusty arrived promptly as scheduled. They immediately came up to me, asked how I slept, how I was feeling and if I had eaten anything. They began taking pictures of everyone and everything. They laughed with my bridesmaids and made sure they were eating and drinking as well. My fiancé and I were both surprised that they had memorized the names of our families and our entire wedding party (which wasn't small, total of 19 people). Until this day our friends and family still talk about our photographers and how awesome they were! Amy and Dusty were very attentive to our needs ALL day long! During cocktail hour, while taking our post ceremony pictures, they brought us over 2 beers and a plate of appetizers and even made sure no food was stuck in our teeth for the pictures. Like they promised, they stayed for all the important events and left when everyone started to get sweaty from dancing and tipsy from the open bar (probably around 10pm, which made it probably a 12-13 hour day for them). We got our sneak peek of 20ish pictures 4-5 days after the. I truly cried seeing how beautiful the pictures were and how amazing the day had turned out! A few short weeks later we got the rest of our pictures in the mail on a nifty little USB stick and we were absolutely amazed. The little things you forget about or that go unnoticed, Amy and Dusty will capture. It was like reliving the day all over again! The icing on the cake was our video! It was so much fun to watch. Amy and Dusty are just down right great people. They have love and passion for their job, their clients and photography and it's palpable. I am so thankful that we found Drozian Photoworks. They were a huge part of our wedding day. They made it extra special and we can look back on their beautiful photos and cherish the memories forever. Thank you again Amy and Dusty, you are best. Truly!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Peach M

We felt that choosing our photographer was the most important decision we would make while planning our wedding - hiring Dusty & Amy was the absolute best decision we could have ever made. They are the most fun and professional couple, who will go completely above and beyond to... Read More make your day perfect. They have given us the most beautiful pictures that capture every emotion and precious moment of the day. Drozian Photoworks will exceed every expectation you have!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amanda S

These two are the absolute BEST people you could choose to be a part of your occasion. Not only do they do their job exceptionally, but they are two really great people. For my husband and I, we felt like we had two friends taking our wedding photos because they're extremely... Read More personable, friendly, and funny! They even go above and beyond what they're paid to do. For example, Dusty made sure I was fed and drank water while Amy was looking up deals for our honeymoon! If you decide against Dusty and Amy you'd be making a very big mistake! They get your pictures to you in a timely fashion, in fact, they got our pictures to us on our one month anniversary! I will go to them for any professional photography I need in the future!!! Thank you so much Amy and Dusty!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Roxanne R

Amy and Dusty were absolutely amazing, from the first phone call meet-and-greet to last email exchanges post wedding. They were professional but also so incredibly sweet and attentive. Everybody at the wedding loved them and all of our photos turned out beautiful!!! I am so... Read More thankful we hired them to capture our special day, they let us enjoy ourselves and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would absolutely hire them again and again and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Vanessa V

To me one of the most important part of a wedding day is having a photographer that understands the day, understands the necessary pictures...then steps back and lets you enjoy the day. From the moment I met Dusty and Amy through a skype call I knew they were going to be our... Read More perfect photographers! There personalities are so outgoing and they just have a kind nature to them. From our engagement session to the actual wedding day Amy & Dusty went above and beyond to make sure everything was spectacular. There thoughtfulness through the planning process and expertise/tips was what every bride needs. That said, not only did our pictures come out to be amazing but Amy & Dusty were far more than just your standard photographers, they helped me bustle my dress, move tables and jumped in whenever/wherever needed. Their attention to detail is impeccable they caught so many moments I myself had no idea were even happening. Not to mention my bridal party (8 girls & 4 boys) were highly impressed with Dusty's ability to remember each of their names. As a bride who was in charge of the wedding finances, Amy and Dusty fit into our budget perfectly, that said they offered a variety of packages so there is some flexibility for different types of budgets. All in all, you can tell Amy & Dusty enjoy what they do and have a passion for photography but also love their clients and want to satisfy with photos that are amazing and a service that is above expectations. I am beyond thrilled that Andy & I selected Drozian as our wedding photographers... If you are vacillating between Drozian and any other photographers please know that I am writing this review with the up most honesty and can assure you that Drozian will not disappoint! Best wishes on wedding planning... enjoy every moment because it goes soo quick :)

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Alisa K

The best decision we made in planning our wedding was booking Amy and Dusty as our photographers. All their photos are beautiful, but what is even better is their ability to capture each couple in a light that truly reflects their personalities and style. Beyond that, they made... Read More the wedding day fun and relaxed. We were not super pleased with our wedding coordinator, but the wedding went off without a hitch because Amy and Dusty made everything happen perfectly. They were helpful with every detail, including putting in my veil, taking out the veil, randomly having bobby pins for my bridesmaids, helping the groomsmen figure out their boutonnieres, herding our huge families for extended family photos, and making sure we "smiled like we meant it" so that our photos wouldn't look fake and awkward (neither of us are very comfortable in front of a camera). To this day, my family, friends, and even our wedding guests still rave about how great our photographers were! Our package also included the engagement session, which is absolutely worth doing. It allowed us to get to know Amy and Dusty ahead of time so we weren't nervous around them on the big day. Truly, you cannot make a better choice than booking Drozian for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Kim K

I LOVED working with Amy and Dusty. They were professional, helpful and did an incredible job with our engagement and wedding photos. At first I started to regret not hiring a videographer, but once I got back the photos I changed my mind. They literally caught our wedding day... Read More from start to finish and did not miss a detail. The raw emotion, the happiness, the laughter, the guests, the sequence of events and surprises! I had really set up a lot of personal details for the wedding day and had two big surprises for my husband. That captured pictures of all of the details and caught my husband crying during the big surprise as well as the crowds reaction. Unbelievable. Throughout the wedding they were checking in with me, remembered everyone's names in my bridal party and made everyone comfortable. Our wedding party was very impressed. This is one area you do not want to skimp on as they help provide memories for a lifetime. I cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Loel P

When we first skyped with Dusty and Amy to talk about our needs we were initially nervous, but the second they started to speak, we realized they were the perfect fit for us. They immediately put us at ease even though we had a very tight deadline. They are a little bit geek... Read More with a whole lot of class and they helped us at the actual wedding with organizing and keeping everything on schedule. They did both our engagement session and our wedding and reception photos and we just ecstatic with the results! Highly recommend them, they will be your best friends and make much of the stress just fall away.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Jennifer R

As soon as we met Amy and Dusty, they immediately set us at ease! They were so warm and accommodating, and it was a true delight to have them be a part of our special day. We highly recommend them. Thank you Amy and Dusty for the beautiful memories.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Jessica W

Two of my friends had used Drozian Photoworks for their wedding photography, and after seeing their photos come back, I completely fell in love with their work. As a guest at one of those weddings, I had also been very impressed that Amy and Dusty were able to get some of the... Read More shots that they did while remaining in the background and not attracting attention to themselves. Both of my friends had spoken very highly of this photography duo, so even before my husband and I chose our wedding date, we contacted Drozian to see which dates THEY had available. The first time we met Amy and Dusty was at our engagement shoot, and I was incredibly nervous because I don't feel like I take great pictures. However, they made us laugh and feel at ease, and I loved the photos we got back. We didn't look overly posed, and the candid shots were amazing (half of the pictures I didn't even know they had taken!). Then it came to our wedding day, and I was so glad that we hired them. They were incredibly helpful, and I was impressed with how much effort they put in BEFORE the wedding to make sure that our big day ran smoothly and efficiently. They took the time to understand the various family relationships/dynamics, and they knew exactly who was supposed to be in each picture and when, so our cocktail/photo hour really only lasted an hour (not running way behind like other weddings I've been to). We got married in November 2015, and our photos were ready in December 2015. Again, I was so happy with the quality and quantity of the photos taken, and I was so impressed with how quickly they were able to get them edited. We got our physical wedding album this week (2/18/15), and it is gorgeous. Some final thoughts... aside from their beautiful work and experience with wedding photography, I was/am incredibly thankful that they were always quick to get back to us anytime we had questions or needed to talk about wedding details. They made me feel like they really love their work, and that they were happy to work with us. Overall our experience was amazing, and I will definitely be using them for maternity/family pictures - whenever that time comes. Thank you Amy and Dusty!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Serena S

I cannot sing the praises of Dusty and Amy enough. Working with these two was an absolute treat from start to finish and I can't wait to work with them again. It was like hanging with long time friends the whole time. From planning shoots, discussing packages, and getting in... Read More front of the camera they make the whole process fun and enjoyable. Amy has a fanatic eye for detail and pose and Dusty just knows how to get people to relax. The photos from their work is art, truly. The day of the wedding they were attentive to more than just capturing the happenings of the day. They both made sure that we had food and drink when needed, continuously asking if were were ok and if we wanted and certain photos. They captured moments from cross the room and worked with everyone on the staff wonderfully. The photos we received from after the shoots are works of art. They capture people, landscape and moments in breathtaking ways. These two are who you want on your team when it comes to your wedding. Or any event for that matter.