CINEMATIC WEDDING FILM - PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY

Ebabil Photo & Video is a photography and videography company from Albany, New York providing artistic photo and 4K cinematic video services throughout the local area. Ebabil film & photo is a professional production company that has been part of the Upstate New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut videography & photography industry since 2013 specializing in video and photo production. Along with the wedding services, we also provide photo & video services for events, concerts, special occasions, meetings, and conferences. Ebabil Photo & Video 460 Madison Avenue, Albany, NY 12208

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

460 Madison Avenue, Albany, NY (518) 487-4014

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Burgundy M

The Ebabil team worked closely with my spouse and I to get us the wedding video that we really wanted. The end result didn't feel like a cookie cutter video - our personalities were captured and I really appreciated that. Our video was given to us after the wedding in a very... Read More timely manner, and we were given the opportunity to review it to make small changes (we didn't make any changes because the end result was perfect). Even before booking, all of my questions were answered promptly and thoroughly so I felt confident once we booked. Sefa was great to work with on my wedding day and everyone in my family was truly touched by the video. Even better, Sefa worked extremely well with the other vendors at our wedding which I think is essential and demonstrated the level of professionalism he has. One of my bridesmaids has now booked Ebabil for her wedding after seeing how amazing Sefa was on my wedding day, and in the future I plan to work with Ebabil again. This is the link to my wedding: http://www.ebabilfilm.com/portfolio4/

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica G

I wish I could give 10 stars. These guys are The best in the industry! I was SO excited to work with such amazing talent the day of, but given the return of such a high quality video was the icing on the cake. I was so pleased with their professionalism and would highly, highly... Read More recommend them to everyone! They understood my vision and took it to the next level creating everything I wanted and more! You guys truly are the best!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Mackenzie W

Everyone from Ebabil was perfect! Everything turned out better then I'd ever imagine! Everyone was so friendly and fun!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Jine D

Ebabil did an amazing job at our wedding! The guys were so sweet all day and worked really well with our photographers. The videos? A++ I have watched them a million times over and gotten soooooo many compliments! It's like experiencing our wedding all over again, and all the... Read More best parts. The editing is great as well as the moments which were chosen. I was worried about sound quality during the vows after watching so many wedding videos, but ours was perfect! Couldn't be happier! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lucy N

I hired Sefa and his crew from Ebabil Film & Video Production for my daughter’s wedding. Although I have not yet seen the final product, I can confirm that they were really wonderful to work with and I am so glad that I selected them from the very many videographers I... Read More researched. Sefa was very responsive to all my questions prior to the wedding & on the wedding day, Sefa & his team were prompt, patient, so pleasant, not at all intrusive, yet right where they needed to be all the time. Prior to selecting Ebabil, I asked Sefa if he would be willing to do guest interviews at the wedding. Sefa agreed and even accepted a list of interview questions that he printed and allowed the quests to view before putting them in front of the camera. He made all the guests very comfortable. Sefa made sure I approved the timing and location of the interviews and made sure there was someone always videoing what was happening on the dance floor when the interviews were happening. At the end of the evening, the crew was even willing to stay on longer than contracted to capture the last song & the bride & groom’s departure. I personally liked Sefa & crew. After sharing one of the most important days of my family’s life with this team, I felt like they had become family. I am very much looking forward to & excited to see the final product.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Calyn K

Ebabil had quick responses to email, was easy to work with, and was very quick in production of our wedding video! The 2 videographers at our wedding we had not met and they stayed mostly in the background. They did capture many beautiful scenes and had pretty good sound... Read More quality. Ebabil was also receptive to any changes or suggestions we had with our videos. They did not ask for a wedding song suggestion, but when I asked for a voice over with our vows, they made the change. They also changed a song out for me and edited shots that I asked to be cut. On the downside, we paid extra for a second video shooter to be able to capture myself and my husband getting ready separately. I felt that most of the time the shooters stayed near each other or did not change angles often and it showed in the final video. I wouldn't pay for it again. I also highly stressed wanting to get my husband's reaction to seeing me walk down the aisle during our consults, but this was not footage they took. I asked for shots of the reception venue to be included in our highlight video and full length, but it was not in the highlight. I spent a TON of time doing my own designs so I was disappointed. Besides that, they really made the experience easy and were affordable. I'm happy to have our videos!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Tiffinie P

What a fun experience with such pros and equipment to match! I got a music video shot and those who have been involved with film know the unexpected challenges that arise... These were handled with such ease and confidence, and the creativity I got to witness blew me away. The... Read More music video went from a video of a performance to a short film, basically. Very happy and will be getting in touch for future projects.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jane T

They provided us with outstanding service. The pictures were really beautiful and better than we would have ever thought. The video just leaves us speechless every time. They were very professional and sweet to deal with. It really was a pleasure to have them as our... Read More photographers & videographer. We highly recommend them to everyone..

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Camisha M

Professional service provided at our wedding. They easily blend in with the crowd, but captured all three important moments.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 James C

High quality everything for such a great price! The photographer was so attentive and involved with everything! The album was laid out perfect. Very kind people and great photos! Thank you so much for the experience and the memories!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 zachary l

Ebabil thrilled and wowed us with all aspects of their services. Most importantly, their final product is stunning - Hollywood-quality work that was far beyond our high expectations.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Enes K

This service was excellent through the whole wedding planning process. I never had a worry when it came to the videography. That was a great feeling to have on our wedding day. The end product was simply beautiful. My husband and I are so happy with this service. We couldnt be... Read More happier on how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Tori C

My fiance and I hired Ebabil after having a terrible experience with a previously hired videographer for a wedding. They completely surpassed all expectations and we wish we had found them first! Our videographers were extremely professional, incredibly flexible and made the... Read More whole experience a positive one for everyone involved. Every time I saw something at my wedding that I would want included in our wedding video, all I had to do was glance over and they were right there capturing every moment. They returned our video to us very quickly and the quality was terrific. Ebabil provided us with a piece of our wedding to last a lifetime, memories to hold on to forever and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts!