Bands, DJs, Ensembles & Lighting Design

EBE is an award-winning, full-service event planning, production and entertainment company that has the experience and expertise to plan and execute any event and top it off with exceptional entertainment – from dance bands, and DJs to lighting design, video production, enhancements and more.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

1030 N .Delaware Avenue, Philadelphia, PA Northeast Region (888) 323-2263

Amazing Time

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Nicole S

Ebe was absolutely wonderful to work with. Brian Lizzi contacted us almost immediately after we expressed interest in using Ebe for the entertainment at our wedding. Soon after our first conversation we had a meeting to discuss what we wanted for our wedding and ultimately... Read More decided on DJ/Emcee Ben Ostroff. Ben was so easy to work with and met with us several times to ensure the highest quality of service. At our wedding he did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long. There were times during the night when not a single person was sitting down. We also used Ebe's 'Magnificent Photo Favors,' which were a huge hit with our guests. I would recommend Ebe, and especially Ben Ostroff to all Philly brides looking for an energetic DJ that will keep your guests dancing.

LOVED "LOVE"

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Bonnie F

We hired EBE's band, LOVE, and "loved" them. My dad and father-in-law even added some more time at the end of the night because we still had over 60 people on the dance floor a 1:30AM! They were amazing and our guests are still raving about it! Highly recommend.

They are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Erin S

From beginning to end, these guys know how to do weddings!! Our band, milan 77, was fantastic from the beginning. The band leader was right on top of the schedule, timeline and music selection for us! Everyone at the wedding told us it was the best wedding band they had ever... Read More heard! Definitely worth it, they're awesome!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Marisa E

EBE London Bridge was absolutely incredible! They are a top notch band and I would recommend them to anyone :) When I went to the EBE showcase, I thought that all of their bands were great but there was something about London Bridge. I booked them right away, and they surely did... Read More not disappoint! We met with Erik, the band leader about three weeks before our wedding to discuss the plan for the evening. We had a few recommendations of songs, and let London Bridge take the lead since they do this all of the time. We were very impressed with the wide range of music that they played, keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire evening. Our wedding guests are still talking about how incredible our band was. Each person in the band was right on target with their music and instruments, and they all worked so nicely together. Besides the fact that it was my wedding night, I did not want the party to end because the music was THAT good and everyone was having a blast. I highly recommend London Bridge, and EBE to anyone that is in the market for a live band!!! They are the absolute best :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Gabriella D

Amsterdam- was incredible!!!! Made my wedding! Everyone was dancing the night away. I still have people calling me and inquiring about them. Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura B

We had Rio come to central PA for our wedding and Carlisle will never be the same! Rio delivered the most high-energy, entertaining performance I've ever seen. Jonathan was so professional and organized, yet super fun and very easy to connect with. He made sure the timeline... Read More of events was structured how we wanted it, but made sure to give suggestions based on his knowledge in order to create the best possible guest experience. The group really knew how to read the room and get guests up and partying when there was a lull in the action. They were non-stop from start to finish! We loved that there was constantly music playing, as the band members take breaks in shifts. The flute/keyboard duo for the ceremony and the guitar/trumpet duo for cocktail hour were also phenomenal, providing just the right touch that made the music noticeable but not overpowering. The dance floor was PACKED all night, even after the encore! I honestly cannot say enough good things about them. Our guests will be talking about our wedding for years to come because of Rio. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lindsay G

We had an incredible experience with EBE from beginning to end! We used them for a band and Photo Booth on 9/30/2017. We worked with Jonathan throughout the process (as our sales contact and he is also the band leader of our band, Rio) and he was super responsive and helped... Read More plan an awesome party! Unfortunately, Jonathan had a death in the family a few days before our wedding and was unable to be there day of. He not only replaced himself with 3 other musicians, but he made sure his replacements were overly prepared to take his place and made sure our wedding went off exactly as planned. Anil and Kenya seamlessly took over as band leaders the day of and you would never know they are not usually members of Rio. Now for the band themselves, Rio was absolutely amazing! I received SO SO many compliments about how they were the best band people ever heard and that it was the best wedding many people had been too, with the band being a huge reason why. They were absolutely wonderful and played every song we asked at the perfect time! They totally made our wedding the perfect night and an awesome party - the dance floor was always full! We also used EBE for the Photobooth and we loved that as well! By the time we left at the end of the night, we had a guestbook with pictures and notes from our guests and an USB drive with all of the pictures from the night. The process of picking out our templates and photo background was really easy and we're really glad we used EBE for the Photo Booth. All around, I would highly recommend EBE for Photo Booth and bands, most specifically Rio. Thanks for the best night!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Casey T

Unbelievable! My husband and I got married this Labor Day in Newtown, PA. Back in the winter we went to EBE Talent to check out a few of the bands during the showcase and loved essentially ALL of them, but especially liked 'AMSTERDAM'. Quickly after hearing them, we knew we had... Read More to book them. So right after the show, we met with someone and locked them in! I have to say it was one of the best decisions of our entire wedding. Joe, the band leader, was incredible - communicative, detail oriented and made sure the band aligned to what we exactly wanted - which was to make sure no one left the dance floor, and he did just that. Everyone in their group was phenomenal and I cannot even count how many compliments we received from our guests and how much they loved the band! The second we were done cocktail hour, they got about, what seemed like, 50+ guests on the floor immediately - it was awesome! They also very flexible with us as we figured we may would want the band to play OT (1hour). So just before their 'standard hours' were over, they approached me and my husband and asked if they should play longer - and they did! Everyone loved it!! 5-11PM of constant music - cannot ask for anything better. They also learned our first dance song and 2 others that my husband and I requested. Amsterdam made the evening and we are so happy and thrilled we hired them - STRONGLY recommend anyone to hire Joe and Amsterdam as they really made the night amazing.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Haylee W

We went to a number of showcases and chose Milan 77 from the number of bands we saw performing. I was nervous about the whole process because everyone says the band makes or breaks the reception. In our case they made it amazing! LaMont - the band leader was wonderful. He worked... Read More with us to help us plan our first dance and the songs that we walked down the aisle to. He met with us before hand to go over the time line and gave us a list of songs to pick from that we wanted played. Instead of marking the list for songs we wanted to have played - We did the opposite. We told him which songs we didn't want played and let him choose what to play. He kept in contact with us through email and answered all questions and made sure he had all of the details in order. The dance floor was full the whole night. We received so many compliments about how much fun it was and were told by friends and family that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Milan 77 was truly amazing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Rebecca B

We hired EBE's Barcelona for our wedding Labor Day weekend after being blown away by them at one of the showcases. An amazing band was one of our biggest priorities when wedding planning, and Barcelona certainly did not disappoint! Our dance floor was packed even before we made... Read More our entrance to the reception and it stayed that way the entire night. Several guests have told us they were the best and most versatile band they have ever seen (and I agree)! The band leader, Berdie, was amazing and so easy to work with. She provided us with a day of schedule and worked well with our day of coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly. She listened to our song requests and played a good mix of classics and top 40 songs. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception everything was perfect. Safe to say no one wanted to leave the dance floor at the end of the night! Our wedding was the best night of our lives, and Barcelona played a huge part in making it that. I would HIGHLY recommend EBE (and especially Barcelona)!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Gabrielle T

We had "London Bridge" play our wedding on June 10, 2017 and they were the best wedding band I have ever heard...and I sing in a wedding band! Seriously, they made our wedding PERFECT. Being a wedding singer myself, I was obviously very picky while choosing the band, and they... Read More absolutely blew me away. Incredibly talented and did everything we requested. Above and beyond expectation. People were coming up to me all night to tell me how great they were. I'm hoping they play a wedding I'm attending in the future just so I can hear them again! Thank you, London Bridge and EBE!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Megan S

We hired EBE's Rio for our wedding reception and they were outstanding. Guests danced from beginning to end, some even came up to us and told us it was the first wedding they had ever danced at. Everyone raved about their performance and we had one couple confide that they... Read More always envisioned having a DJ for their own wedding some day until they saw Rio in action. Jonathon was awesome to work with. This band has great energy and an amazing song list to choose from.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Megan F

We worked with Brian Lizzi and DJ Matt Ostroff at EBE for our late July wedding. When we met with Matt, it was clear that we were all on the same page about what we were looking for. We provided him with an extensive playlist of suggestions to choose from and mix in other music... Read More as he felt was appropriate. Matt was also great about facilitating our ceremony and providing the sound for our live ceremony musicians.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Colleen C

We had EBE's band "Imagine" at our wedding in June and they were amazing! They brought such an incredible energy and got everyone on their feet; they even came out into the crowd and danced with us as well! They also accommodated my mom's surprise to have everyone sign "That's... Read More Amore" to my husband and I; it was such a special moment in the night. The band leader Janine was very friendly and great to work with. We also had their string trio play at our ceremony and cocktail hour; they were very skilled. I highly recommend EBE!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Becca M

Barcelona made our wedding so much fun that almost all of our guests were dancing the entire time! It was a pleasure to work with Berdie, the band leader of Barcelona. She made it so easy to plan out our perfect day, and made the reception flow so seamlessly! The band was... Read More incredibly talented, and even more than that, followed the energy of the room very well. Our crowd was high energy, and Barcelona matched that the entire night. I loved feeling like I didn't have to think about anything logistical the entire day/night because we had already planned out the whole schedule, and I knew I could trust them to work around any modifications as the party went on. The musicians played beautifully during the ceremony and cocktail hour as well, and the sound system EBE set up for our outdoor ceremony was perfect. I would 100% recommend an EBE band to anyone I knew looking to have an event with an unforgettable night of dancing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Holly C

Tom is a WONDERFUL DJ who did a fantastic job at our wedding! He is super professional, laid back, and flexible. Planning out the music was actually a lot of fun. Tom gave us great advice and listened to what we were looking for. At the Wedding, Tom did a wonderful job... Read More creating a fun and meaningful atmosphere. He mixed songs from all different eras, so our guests of all ages were having a blast dancing. All of our guests had a fantastic time , and Tom was a huge part of that!! :)

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jenna N

We used Love 77 at our wedding in November (over 8 months ago) and we still have people telling us they had the best time at our wedding because the band was so awesome. I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Lindsay P

EBE was absolutely amazing. You're able to go to show cases to see the bands play and pick whatever band you like for your style, size, and price point. We had Amsterdam and they were AMAZING. My guests were dancing the entire night. They got everyone out of their seats and kept... Read More it going all night. Joe (band leader) was so nice, so helpful, constant communication, and did whatever we needed o make our night perfect. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THIS GROUP- ESPECIALLY AMSTERDAM! Joe, if you see this, thanks for helping us throw the most perfect wedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kristi H

POP PHILLY KILLED IT! Our wedding guests are still talking about our wedding band! Corey who is the band leader was SO easy to work with! He assured me that he could work off of the crowd to have the dance floor packed all night and he was right! Having good music was so... Read More important to us for our wedding and we are so happy that we went with EBE and POP Philly!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jackie A

We booked Pop Philly for our wedding and they were INSANE!! SO GOOD! The dancing was super important to us and they definitely did not disappoint! We had a 4 hour dance party and the floor was packed the entire time! Joel from EBE was great at guiding us on which band would be... Read More best for us and our venue. When we decided to do an extended dance party, he found an awesome DJ to play in-between Pop Philly's sets which ended up being even more fun than we anticipated! Corey, Pop Phill's band manager was also such a pleasure to work with. He is so laid back and professional and really listened to what kind of music we wanted to hear/ not hear. All of our guests were blown away! Pop Philly totally made the party! Book them now!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Stephanie K

We used EBE for our wedding band (Rio) and photo booth. I have nothing but glowing things to say, from the showcases to our actual wedding day. Choosing a band was difficult because they are all so much more amazing than you’d ever expect a wedding band to be, but our venue’s... Read More limitations helped us to narrow it down a bit to eventually choosing Rio. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. Jonathan, the band leader, was incredibly easy to work with and made the whole process so much fun. They sounded incredible at the wedding and we have received so many compliments- I know a few of my friends even asked for their business cards during the reception! Our photobooth was great as well and included an album and flash drive for us in addition to giving out guests photo strips. I would absolutely recommend EBE (and their wonderful managing partner Steve Meranus) a thousand times over!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Erica H

EBE's band Sydney, led by Nick, was amazing! Nick was professional, talented, and easy to work with. He contacted us before the wedding to review all of the details and gave us suggestions. He worked directly with our hotel for a seamless and coordinated evening. The band was... Read More talented and fun. They read the crowd and played music that kept the dance floor full the entire night. Our guests are raving about the band, even people who don't normally dance said their feet were sore the next day! Our best wedding decision was to hire Sydney as our band!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Alyson Z

Brian Lizzi and EBE were incredible to work with. We went with the band Pop Philly and they NAILED it. We are still getting so many compliments. Corey and the Pop Philly band kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. We cannot say enough wonderful things.... book... Read More them now!!! :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Brent H

Barcelona is so much fun! Berdie is an amazing band manager. We had to book late because of an issue with the first band we booked, and Berdie had no problem getting to know us and learning a few songs that we requested. They made the night so much fun playing music throughout... Read More and knowing exactly what song to play next. We loved working with Barcelona, and still get so many compliments on how fun the party was because of them. Go with Barcelona! Also EBE is great to work with, and it's so helpful to be able to go to their showcase and see the bands preforming in advance.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Danielle I

Ebe Entertainment and specifically, the band, Milan 77 , are the reason that our family and friends said ours was the best wedding they had ever been to. From the beginning of the night, Milan 77 got people on the dance floor and they barely left (even to eat!)! LaMont Walker,... Read More the band leader, acted as an MC the entire evening, making all of the events--first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, etc. run incredibly smoothly. The music choices were perfect as well-- a lot of high energy dance music and classic oldies too. The band dresses and presents themselves as a class act-- black suits and beautiful dresses, perfect for a formal and/or black tie affair. All ages were on the dance floor all night, and the singers came out into the dance floor and engaged in singing battles with many of our guests. It was the perfect night and if you want a band that keeps everyone dancing and laughing, you want Milan 77 and Ebe Entertainment.