Bands, DJs, Ensembles & Lighting Design

EBE is an award-winning, full-service event planning, production and entertainment company that has the experience and expertise to plan and execute any event and top it off with exceptional entertainment – from dance bands, and DJs to lighting design, video production, enhancements and more.

Arabic, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1030 N .Delaware Avenue, Philadelphia, PA Northeast Region (888) 323-2263

Amazing Time

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Nicole S

Ebe was absolutely wonderful to work with. Brian Lizzi contacted us almost immediately after we expressed interest in using Ebe for the entertainment at our wedding. Soon after our first conversation we had a meeting to discuss what we wanted for our wedding and ultimately... Read More decided on DJ/Emcee Ben Ostroff. Ben was so easy to work with and met with us several times to ensure the highest quality of service. At our wedding he did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long. There were times during the night when not a single person was sitting down. We also used Ebe's 'Magnificent Photo Favors,' which were a huge hit with our guests. I would recommend Ebe, and especially Ben Ostroff to all Philly brides looking for an energetic DJ that will keep your guests dancing.

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Bonnie F

We hired EBE's band, LOVE, and "loved" them. My dad and father-in-law even added some more time at the end of the night because we still had over 60 people on the dance floor a 1:30AM! They were amazing and our guests are still raving about it! Highly recommend.

They are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Erin S

From beginning to end, these guys know how to do weddings!! Our band, milan 77, was fantastic from the beginning. The band leader was right on top of the schedule, timeline and music selection for us! Everyone at the wedding told us it was the best wedding band they had ever... Read More heard! Definitely worth it, they're awesome!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Kyle H

We had Joe and the EBE Amsterdam group for our September 2017 wedding, and we could NOT have picked a better option for music. Joe was tremendously helpful with music selections along the way, and the band made sure to play some of our "must have" songs throughout the night.... Read More They were willing to learn our first dance song, as well as the Villanova fight song to play for us and all of our Nova friends/family (my husband and I met at Villanova)! They kept the dance floor packed the entire night, even before entrances were made! We have no regrets about allocating a larger portion of our budget to this group. They were phenomenal, and I highly recommend them to any couple looking for an awesome, personalized party.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Rachael C

Wedding bands will always cost more than djs. This is one of those times where that extra money is completely worth it. Amsterdam completely made the night. Aside from the fact that they are super fun and insanely talented, they actually care about your night going perfectly.... Read More The band leader worked with me on absolutely everything, from timing to set lists to atmosphere. These guys are the real deal; hire them hire them hire them.

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Stephanie B

We booked EBE Verona for our October 2017 wedding, and could not be happier with our choice. We originally planned on booking a DJ for financial reasons, but we really wanted a band; we made some changes in our budget, and we are SO happy that we did. All of our guests LOVED... Read More them. Music selection was perfect for both our family and friends. They play everything from Motown, rock, Top40 hits and more. They are a continuous band - the music does not stop! Christine, the band leader, was extremely helpful throughout the process. They learned our style, and came up with the perfect playlist. The band even offers a DJ, which made any last-minute request possible. Book EBE Verona for your event - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Christine S

WE LOVE MILAN 77!!!!!!!!!!!! Milan 77 came all the way to Westchester County, NY for our special night, and they truly made our wedding SO MUCH FUN with amazing music and energy. Joel and LaMont were also awesome to work with and personalized our song list. All of the musicians... Read More are extremely talented. Every single person at our wedding absolutely LOVED Milan 77!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Brittany G

EBE did an amazing job helping us book a band for a wedding in October 2017. We were unknowingly late to the game in booking for this, and they were very helpful in guiding us in the right direction with what was still available. Ultimately, they ended up notifying us that a... Read More band became available due to a cancelled event on the same day, and we booked Verona for our wedding. We did a lot of research, and Verona was one of our favorites, we could not have been more excited. If you are looking for a band in the Philly area, I am sure you have heard of Jelly Roll, a very highly rated band. Well Verona was even better!! Christine, the band leader, was incredibly responsive and flexible when it came to planning our day. We didn't have a lot of decisions made ahead of time, and she worked with the band to provide us with options, and it made our Wedding day perfect. It is just a plus that they can provide music for the whole day, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Plus additional DJ services! During the reception Verona kept our dance floor full, doing an amazing job of reading the room, and playing songs that everyone wanted to dance and listen to. Christine also made sure to run all song requests by me (the Bride), which prevented any duds from being played!! All of our guests continue to rave about how amazing the band was, and how it really made the night. I would absolutely recommend Verona to ANYONE looking for a great band for their event. Not all bands are alike, and Verona is truly a gem.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Jamie C

We could not have been happier with our band, Rio, from EBE! The common theme we've been hearing from our guests is that our wedding was an absolute blast, and they ALL mention how incredible the band was. Our main goal of our wedding was that our guests have fun. We knew we... Read More wanted a band with a ton of energy and great talent. I knew I loved Rio when we went to the band showcase and I was wishing there was a dance floor, because I couldn't sit still in my seat. A couple months before our wedding, we met with Jonathan, the band leader. We relayed our vision to him, which was for our guests to be dancing whenever they were not eating. He and the rest of the band matched this vision perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night and we had a long reception (7:30-midnight). The band plays all night- they never switch over to an iPod. Instead, they take turns in the middle of the night taking breaks. This way, the vibe is never crushed. They played all the songs we wanted and timed them throughout the night beautifully. Rio was even interactive- having my husband sing the beginning of "Shout" and letting his groomsman stand with them for a song and play the tambourine. If you want to have a high energy wedding with a band with a ton of talent and enthusiasm, pick Rio. Your guests won't be able to stop talking about them!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Katie M

We got married in October at the Windrift in Avalon, NJ. People are STILL talking about how AMAZING our band was at our wedding! That is all everyone talks about. We booked Amsterdam through EBE Entertainment and they were unbelievably incredible. They truly made our night!... Read More We literally danced the night away and didn't take one break. Everyone was on their feet from the start of the reception to the end. Amsterdam had so much energy, which is what we wanted, a huge party! Joe, the band leader, was on top of everything from start (when we booked them), to finish! He was very reliable and got back to us immediately with any questions or requests that we had. Even the groom's sister performed a surprise rap speech with the band and she said they were so easy to work with and they all did such a great job. We recommend Amsterdam to everyone, seriously, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you for helping to make our wedding night a dream come true, the best day of our lives so far!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Lauren M

We used Sydney as our band for our September wedding and WOW. They were so much more than a band, they basically ran the entire wedding. The transitions were so flawless and there was never any silence or confused guests. We spoke with Nick a few times and he was both passionate... Read More and professional. I know I might be biased, but we had multiple people come up to us and tell us that this was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. Everyone was dancing and when the music ended at the end of the night, everyone was on the dance floor asking for more! :)

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Mike T

Two parts to this review: First, and most importantly, on Barcelona, and second on EBE. We discovered Barcelona while attending one of EBE's band showcases. Eight bands participated, and we did our homework ahead of time finding videos/samples online of the bands in attendance... Read More that day, picking out three of interest. Barcelona was not actually one of those three, but as soon as we heard them live in person, we knew it. They'd be our wedding band. Our biggest objective for our wedding reception was to find a dance band that would have our party rocking all night long. Barcelona didn't disappoint... in fact, now two months after our wedding, we still have guests telling us that Barcelona was the best wedding band they've ever heard. They have an expansive library to choose from with so many different genres, and the band is so versatile. 10 members, with horns and four vocalists. Berdie, the bandleader, is very helpful and worked with us to get the timeline for the evening planned out well. We pushed back on a few areas, and she found a good way to compromise. During our meeting a few weeks ahead of time, we told her there was one song at the showcase that convinced us to go with Barcelona. She secretly held that song as the encore song to finish the night with! It was a perfect ending to our evening. There's seriously no better band out there! As for EBE, they were relatively easy to deal with, but because they offer a suite of services (lighting, photo booths, etc.), they will try to upsell you and can be pushy on it. All we wanted was the band though. Additionally, our dinner setup with musicians was separate from where the full band was set up for dancing post-dinner, and there was a concern from EBE about how that would work logistically. While our venue had microphones and a new state of the art sound system in place, EBE's first suggestion was that we'd need to add an additional microphone/speaker setup through EBE to our invoice for extra cost before they even communicated with the venue. That left us a little frustrated when in the end the microphones through our venue suited just fine. All in all, Barcelona's performance trumped everything else and we'd do it again just to hear them and party with them one more time!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Amy M

London Bridge was hands down the best!!! Our guests are still raving over them!! Erik, the band leader was so great to work with!! The songs they sang sounded exactly like the singers, the dance floor was packed all night!! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without London... Read More Bridge!! We would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Samantha S

We hired the band Verona through EBE for our wedding and they were a blast! My wedding guests cannot stop raving about how they made the night! The dance floor never stopped! So talented! Everyone enjoyed the wide range of music played. At the end of the night everyone was out... Read More of their seats dancing. Christine the band leader so prompt to answer any questions that I had. They even learned several songs for our special dances with our parents! Verona was amazing ! Highly recommended! Ebe was a great company to work with as well. Matt was so easy to email and was nice and patient in setting up a time for us to hear the band which was so helpful! We were very grateful for everything they did!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Danielle P

Amanda and Ryan were FANTASTIC. It took us quite some time to find a DJ that could work with our love of oldies music, but at the same time give our guests current music that they can get excited about. Amanda and Ryan did exactly that and more. I, as the bride, had a few... Read More surprises up my sleeve and I wanted to keep then from my husband. Amanda not only had to keep our primary email chain straight, but she also had add in my side emails as well. She was incredibly professional, great to talk with over the phone, and was able to smoothly check off every single box on our long list of requests for the night of. Ryan’s style was awesome. He was able to capture our music style perfectly, while also keeping people going on the dance floor and adding some special touches here and there. Everything, and I asked A LOT of these two, was timed perfectly, without even the smallest feeling of being rushed. They obviously love what they do and they are a seamless team. If you’re reading this because you’re researching DJs, stop what you’re doing and give this power couple a call. You will not be disappointed. Thank you, Ryan and Amanda, for making our perfect day even more special.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Samantha K

Monte Carlo, we love you! Thank you for exceeding our expectations. The sales process and booking process was so easy and hassle free. Brian Lizzi was easy to work with and gave us some great ideas and insights to make the night even more memorable. Everyone was floored by... Read More how amazing the band was and the variety of music they play. They keep the energy level up, up, up. Their keyboard player learned an obscure song for my processional-and it was perfect. 💕 If you need a band for your wedding, look no further!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Marisa E

EBE London Bridge was absolutely incredible! They are a top notch band and I would recommend them to anyone :) When I went to the EBE showcase, I thought that all of their bands were great but there was something about London Bridge. I booked them right away, and they surely did... Read More not disappoint! We met with Erik, the band leader about three weeks before our wedding to discuss the plan for the evening. We had a few recommendations of songs, and let London Bridge take the lead since they do this all of the time. We were very impressed with the wide range of music that they played, keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire evening. Our wedding guests are still talking about how incredible our band was. Each person in the band was right on target with their music and instruments, and they all worked so nicely together. Besides the fact that it was my wedding night, I did not want the party to end because the music was THAT good and everyone was having a blast. I highly recommend London Bridge, and EBE to anyone that is in the market for a live band!!! They are the absolute best :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Gabriella D

Amsterdam- was incredible!!!! Made my wedding! Everyone was dancing the night away. I still have people calling me and inquiring about them. Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura B

We had Rio come to central PA for our wedding and Carlisle will never be the same! Rio delivered the most high-energy, entertaining performance I've ever seen. Jonathan was so professional and organized, yet super fun and very easy to connect with. He made sure the timeline... Read More of events was structured how we wanted it, but made sure to give suggestions based on his knowledge in order to create the best possible guest experience. The group really knew how to read the room and get guests up and partying when there was a lull in the action. They were non-stop from start to finish! We loved that there was constantly music playing, as the band members take breaks in shifts. The flute/keyboard duo for the ceremony and the guitar/trumpet duo for cocktail hour were also phenomenal, providing just the right touch that made the music noticeable but not overpowering. The dance floor was PACKED all night, even after the encore! I honestly cannot say enough good things about them. Our guests will be talking about our wedding for years to come because of Rio. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lindsay G

We had an incredible experience with EBE from beginning to end! We used them for a band and Photo Booth on 9/30/2017. We worked with Jonathan throughout the process (as our sales contact and he is also the band leader of our band, Rio) and he was super responsive and helped... Read More plan an awesome party! Unfortunately, Jonathan had a death in the family a few days before our wedding and was unable to be there day of. He not only replaced himself with 3 other musicians, but he made sure his replacements were overly prepared to take his place and made sure our wedding went off exactly as planned. Anil and Kenya seamlessly took over as band leaders the day of and you would never know they are not usually members of Rio. Now for the band themselves, Rio was absolutely amazing! I received SO SO many compliments about how they were the best band people ever heard and that it was the best wedding many people had been too, with the band being a huge reason why. They were absolutely wonderful and played every song we asked at the perfect time! They totally made our wedding the perfect night and an awesome party - the dance floor was always full! We also used EBE for the Photobooth and we loved that as well! By the time we left at the end of the night, we had a guestbook with pictures and notes from our guests and an USB drive with all of the pictures from the night. The process of picking out our templates and photo background was really easy and we're really glad we used EBE for the Photo Booth. All around, I would highly recommend EBE for Photo Booth and bands, most specifically Rio. Thanks for the best night!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Casey T

Unbelievable! My husband and I got married this Labor Day in Newtown, PA. Back in the winter we went to EBE Talent to check out a few of the bands during the showcase and loved essentially ALL of them, but especially liked 'AMSTERDAM'. Quickly after hearing them, we knew we had... Read More to book them. So right after the show, we met with someone and locked them in! I have to say it was one of the best decisions of our entire wedding. Joe, the band leader, was incredible - communicative, detail oriented and made sure the band aligned to what we exactly wanted - which was to make sure no one left the dance floor, and he did just that. Everyone in their group was phenomenal and I cannot even count how many compliments we received from our guests and how much they loved the band! The second we were done cocktail hour, they got about, what seemed like, 50+ guests on the floor immediately - it was awesome! They also very flexible with us as we figured we may would want the band to play OT (1hour). So just before their 'standard hours' were over, they approached me and my husband and asked if they should play longer - and they did! Everyone loved it!! 5-11PM of constant music - cannot ask for anything better. They also learned our first dance song and 2 others that my husband and I requested. Amsterdam made the evening and we are so happy and thrilled we hired them - STRONGLY recommend anyone to hire Joe and Amsterdam as they really made the night amazing.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Haylee W

We went to a number of showcases and chose Milan 77 from the number of bands we saw performing. I was nervous about the whole process because everyone says the band makes or breaks the reception. In our case they made it amazing! LaMont - the band leader was wonderful. He worked... Read More with us to help us plan our first dance and the songs that we walked down the aisle to. He met with us before hand to go over the time line and gave us a list of songs to pick from that we wanted played. Instead of marking the list for songs we wanted to have played - We did the opposite. We told him which songs we didn't want played and let him choose what to play. He kept in contact with us through email and answered all questions and made sure he had all of the details in order. The dance floor was full the whole night. We received so many compliments about how much fun it was and were told by friends and family that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Milan 77 was truly amazing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Rebecca B

We hired EBE's Barcelona for our wedding Labor Day weekend after being blown away by them at one of the showcases. An amazing band was one of our biggest priorities when wedding planning, and Barcelona certainly did not disappoint! Our dance floor was packed even before we made... Read More our entrance to the reception and it stayed that way the entire night. Several guests have told us they were the best and most versatile band they have ever seen (and I agree)! The band leader, Berdie, was amazing and so easy to work with. She provided us with a day of schedule and worked well with our day of coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly. She listened to our song requests and played a good mix of classics and top 40 songs. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception everything was perfect. Safe to say no one wanted to leave the dance floor at the end of the night! Our wedding was the best night of our lives, and Barcelona played a huge part in making it that. I would HIGHLY recommend EBE (and especially Barcelona)!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Gabrielle T

We had "London Bridge" play our wedding on June 10, 2017 and they were the best wedding band I have ever heard...and I sing in a wedding band! Seriously, they made our wedding PERFECT. Being a wedding singer myself, I was obviously very picky while choosing the band, and they... Read More absolutely blew me away. Incredibly talented and did everything we requested. Above and beyond expectation. People were coming up to me all night to tell me how great they were. I'm hoping they play a wedding I'm attending in the future just so I can hear them again! Thank you, London Bridge and EBE!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Megan S

We hired EBE's Rio for our wedding reception and they were outstanding. Guests danced from beginning to end, some even came up to us and told us it was the first wedding they had ever danced at. Everyone raved about their performance and we had one couple confide that they... Read More always envisioned having a DJ for their own wedding some day until they saw Rio in action. Jonathon was awesome to work with. This band has great energy and an amazing song list to choose from.