Bands, DJs, Ensembles & Lighting Design

EBE is an award-winning, full-service event planning, production and entertainment company that has the experience and expertise to plan and execute any event and top it off with exceptional entertainment – from dance bands, and DJs to lighting design, video production, enhancements and more.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

1030 N .Delaware Avenue, Philadelphia, PA Northeast Region (888) 323-2263

Amazing Time

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Nicole S

Ebe was absolutely wonderful to work with. Brian Lizzi contacted us almost immediately after we expressed interest in using Ebe for the entertainment at our wedding. Soon after our first conversation we had a meeting to discuss what we wanted for our wedding and ultimately... Read More decided on DJ/Emcee Ben Ostroff. Ben was so easy to work with and met with us several times to ensure the highest quality of service. At our wedding he did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long. There were times during the night when not a single person was sitting down. We also used Ebe's 'Magnificent Photo Favors,' which were a huge hit with our guests. I would recommend Ebe, and especially Ben Ostroff to all Philly brides looking for an energetic DJ that will keep your guests dancing.

LOVED "LOVE"

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Bonnie F

We hired EBE's band, LOVE, and "loved" them. My dad and father-in-law even added some more time at the end of the night because we still had over 60 people on the dance floor a 1:30AM! They were amazing and our guests are still raving about it! Highly recommend.

They are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Erin S

From beginning to end, these guys know how to do weddings!! Our band, milan 77, was fantastic from the beginning. The band leader was right on top of the schedule, timeline and music selection for us! Everyone at the wedding told us it was the best wedding band they had ever... Read More heard! Definitely worth it, they're awesome!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah W

We had Dreamtime and they we incredible! The band leader was sooo friendly and made things super easy! Very impressed

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caitlin H

My fiance and I booked our band Milan 77 through EBE. They were AMAZING!!! They were professional, extremely talented, and SO much fun. We loved them, our guests raved about them and said that our wedding was the best they've ever been to - I credit this huge compliment in large... Read More part to our band, as well as our amazing venue. This band got everybody up, dancing, and having a great time. They interact with the guests and just make the whole night into an awesome party.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Joe S

EBE is amazing - I can't recommend them enough! We had Rio for our band, and everything about them was perfect - Jonathan (the band leader) was extremely helpful and guided us through all of our questions (which we had a LOT), he helped control the flow of the entire night and... Read More made sure announcements and the timeline were followed according to plan, and of course the music was amazing and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! Our guests repeatedly gave the compliment that Rio was the best wedding band they had ever heard! Between the amazing music and also making the planning process go much more smoothly, EBE is definitely the way to go.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Diane G

All I can say is WOW! We had Milan 77 at the wedding and they truly made the night! People raved and said it was the best wedding ever because of the band. They play such a variety of music and create such a fun energy, everyone is up and dancing! I can not say enough good... Read More things about them. They are an amazing group of musicians. Our guests loved how interactive they were with them. They don't take a break, but play the entire reception. Best decision we made and worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kate H

EBE, specifically BARCELONA was absolutely amazing- no one stopped dancing the entire night. We originally booked in atlantic city and had a change of venue to near NYC- they were accommodating and understanding. They were so high energy and were amazing at reading our crowd.... Read More I highly recommend Barcelona for a wedding!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kim S

We booked Monte Carlo for our wedding that we had this past NYE and I can say that they definitely brought the party. I myself have been in the service industry for a while and have worked plenty of weddings. One of the most important things is making sure your band/DJ can... Read More bring a good flow to the party. Knowing that, we knew it was crucial we get someone that could deliver on that. We fell in love with Monte Carlo from the moment we saw them at the showcase. You can tell that they are band with a lot of experience and have a large pool of songs under their belt. Brian was amazing at catering to our special request songs and making sure they happened. But overall we can't thank them enough for making our wedding really come to life. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Allyson P

London Bridge was AMAZING at our New Year's Eve wedding! They sounded great and played so many fun songs to keep everyone on the dance floor just like we wanted them to. We are still receiving compliments a month later about how great the band was! From our pre-wedding meeting... Read More with Erik, the band leader, we felt confident that we chose the right music for our wedding! Great experience with EBE and London Bridge! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Lauren O

EBE entertainment is wonderful!!!! If you are on the hunt for a band and stumble across this post finish reading this review and then immediately hire London Bridge for your event! There are not enough adjectives in the English vocabulary to truly express how amazing they... Read More are. My now husband and I were having difficulty deciding if we wanted a band or DJ for our wedding. Hubby wanted the band and I wanted a DJ, I wanted a DJ because I was fearful that the band would not be able to play everything especially today’s digitized music. Well I’m happy to say I was very wrong to think that. We also had the issue of planning our wedding from a distance, we live in FL and held our wedding in NJ. One of the greatest things was we were able to log onto our computers and watch a live webcam showcasing all of EBE entertainment’s bands and choose which one we liked the best. That’s where we first fell in love with London Bridge. After speaking with the band leader Erik I knew we made the right decision. Erik was extremely helpful in choosing music for the entire day. They also played the whole day, they did not take any breaks, and they can play absolutely anything and everything you could possibly want. They are also great entertainers and great at getting everybody dancing on the dance floor!!!!! I could go on and on forever! They are just amazing, do yourself a favor and hire them, you will NOT be disappointed. I still get rave reviews from our guests who attended the wedding which was already 8 months ago!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Brittany M

We used EBE Amsterdam. The music was great and my guests were dancing all night long. There were even people dancing on the carpet outside of the dance floor because there were so many people dancing. It was so fun and I will never forget how amazing the party atmosphere that... Read More was at my wedding because of Amsterdam!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Brittany L

The band made the wedding! We had the Band Sydney for our wedding on 11/19/16. They were so awesome to us. They learned songs and were so professional! they played NON-STOP from the ceremony to the end of the night. They really are great at what they do with reading the... Read More crowd. They are so talented with amazing singing voice and band/DJ combo. Our wedding was the best and it's largely due to the band,

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jess P

We had the band Sydney! AMAZING! Nick their head contact and singer was great to work with. We had a cocktail style wedding and his leadership that day made everything go smoothly. At the end of the night, one of the staff at our venue came up and said that was one of the most... Read More people we have seen on a dance floor here.. this place was rocking! Everything about EBE and Sydney made our day so much better. I highly highly recommend any of their bands but especially Sydney!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 corinna b

We used EBE to pick out our wedding band Pop Philly. They were ON POINT & absolutely transcended our expectations. They made our wedding feel like the party we wanted it to be; they were efficient, didn't wast time getting the dance mood started early, they truly listened to... Read More mine and the groom's musical tastes, had EVERY age group dancing, and did it all with an easy smile. They were so easy to work with, I would pick them every time. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Amy W

We used Barcelona for our wedding this past September. Everything was absolutely amazing! We are still getting compliments about how awesome the band was and how it was the "best wedding ever!" We were thrilled to have Barcelona there and they definitely helped us to create the... Read More big PARTY that we wanted. Every song was perfect and the dance floor was always full. Great work! Even the jazz music and singing during the food courses were just perfect. I actually leaned over to my husband at one point during dinner and said it felt like we were at a concert where we were the main audience. Phenomenal!!! Thank you to Barcelona for making our wedding day everything we could have imagined and more!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Erin S

We hired Pop Philly after seeing them at an EBE live showcase. To say they were incredible would be an understatement. They flawlessly catered to our mixed crowd, all while adhering to the genres we asked for. The energy they brought had even our guests who never dance out on... Read More the dance floor! If you're looking for a band that can nail everything from 90s hip hop to the music your grandma loves, this is your band! Thank you, Corey and Pop Philly for an amazing wedding reception!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Julie R

There are not enough words to describe how incredible EBE was - specifically Milan 77 is! We worked with them for our wedding this past October and WOW! We could not have been happier – they were amazing! Throughout our initial planning process, the whole EBE team was great. We... Read More attended a showcase and first saw Milan 77 play there and knew we had to have them at our wedding! We worked with Joel (in the band) to set everything up and he was very helpful, attentive, and flexible. From there, we worked with LaMont (the band leader) who was so nice and easy-going! He made the planning process really great! The day of, we were SO happy! The music was great, the flow of the reception was just as we planned, and most importantly, the dance floor was packed the whole night! All of our guests raved to us (that night + still in the weeks after!) about how much they loved this band. We are so lucky to have had them play our wedding and HIGHLY recommend them to any couples in the Philly/NJ area! Thank you Milan 77!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ryan E

I recently worked with EBE's Imagine band. Janine and her band was so amazing to work with, definitely got everyone having a great time at the dance floor! Highly recommended for the best wedding band in the tri-state area!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Mary W

We used London Bridge for our wedding and I can't say enough about how incredible of an experience it was. Eric, the band manager, was beyond organized and essentially planned the timeline of our cocktail hour and wedding reception at the Downtown Club. Not to mention, the... Read More band was absolutely phenomenal. The wedding would not have been remotely the same with them. Do yourself a favor and book this band for your wedding...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Monica N

Horrible had them for my photo booth at wedding. They couldn't keep up with photos and guests are still complaining they didn't get pictures because their printer broke during wedding and we turned away when they had to shut booth down for awhile. Disgrace when I cpmplained they... Read More wanted me to go to all my guests and ask who didn't get their pictures so they can send them. They gave me album with photos missing and had to mail to me. Just received rude email from manager when I expressed how upset I am that I'm still getting complaints.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Greg M

My wife and I hired London Bridge for our wedding in September 2016. We really only have good things to say about them. Even before we linked up with London Bridge, the management team, particularly Brian L. who helped us out, was patient and professional and made us feel like... Read More we were in good hands. Eric S., the drummer and bandleader, was great to work with and met with us over Skype a few times before the date to make sure everything was under control. And the day of, we had a great cocktail hour trio (guitar, sax, and drums) that played the exact type of jazz standard set list I requested, and then a spectacular 4-hour "main event" that our guests are still talking to us about. They played all the songs we requested and handled the evening smoothly constantly communicating with the venue staff and adjusting accordingly. Total pros, music was phenomenal and our guests we just blown away. Everyone from 4 years old to 94 was on the dance floor the entire night! They are on the pricier side but are also one of EBE's largest bands We have no regrets at all and felt we got our money's worth for sure. We highly recommend EBE and London Bridge if you don't want to worry about a thing and have an amazing party!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Marianne M

We had Monte Carlo at our wedding on October 8th and they were amazing. All we've heard after the wedding was how great the band was and how much fun everyone had. They were extremly professional and Brian, the band leader, was easy to communicate with. They were incredible and... Read More we can only hope to party with them in the future. We highly recommend them and wish them all the best.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Caren S

WOW is all we can say about EBE and Monte Carlo! If you want a wedding where the guests never leave the dance floor -- book Monte Carlo immediately! They were beyond amazing! Brian and the band really cared about our vision for the wedding and delivered for our entire... Read More wedding. Our guests cannot stop raving about Monte Carlo! I only wish we had another event so that we could book them again!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Mary C

Booking the EBE band PARIS was by far the best decision I made for my wedding! My wish for the wedding was to have it be the best party ever and Paris totally delivered. Their modern approach to the wedding timeline had guests on the dance floor ALL night long and everyone is... Read More still going out of their way to let us know we had the BEST WEDDING BAND EVER! Countless thanks to Troy and his team! We'd recommend them to any couple without reservations.