Bands, DJs, Ensembles & Lighting Design

EBE is an award-winning, full-service event planning, production and entertainment company that has the experience and expertise to plan and execute any event and top it off with exceptional entertainment – from dance bands, and DJs to lighting design, video production, enhancements and more.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

1030 N .Delaware Avenue, Philadelphia, PA Northeast Region (888) 323-2263

Amazing Time

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Nicole S

Ebe was absolutely wonderful to work with. Brian Lizzi contacted us almost immediately after we expressed interest in using Ebe for the entertainment at our wedding. Soon after our first conversation we had a meeting to discuss what we wanted for our wedding and ultimately... Read More decided on DJ/Emcee Ben Ostroff. Ben was so easy to work with and met with us several times to ensure the highest quality of service. At our wedding he did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long. There were times during the night when not a single person was sitting down. We also used Ebe's 'Magnificent Photo Favors,' which were a huge hit with our guests. I would recommend Ebe, and especially Ben Ostroff to all Philly brides looking for an energetic DJ that will keep your guests dancing.

LOVED "LOVE"

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Bonnie F

We hired EBE's band, LOVE, and "loved" them. My dad and father-in-law even added some more time at the end of the night because we still had over 60 people on the dance floor a 1:30AM! They were amazing and our guests are still raving about it! Highly recommend.

They are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Erin S

From beginning to end, these guys know how to do weddings!! Our band, milan 77, was fantastic from the beginning. The band leader was right on top of the schedule, timeline and music selection for us! Everyone at the wedding told us it was the best wedding band they had ever... Read More heard! Definitely worth it, they're awesome!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Gabrielle T

We had "London Bridge" play our wedding on June 10, 2017 and they were the best wedding band I have ever heard...and I sing in a wedding band! Seriously, they made our wedding PERFECT. Being a wedding singer myself, I was obviously very picky while choosing the band, and they... Read More absolutely blew me away. Incredibly talented and did everything we requested. Above and beyond expectation. People were coming up to me all night to tell me how great they were. I'm hoping they play a wedding I'm attending in the future just so I can hear them again! Thank you, London Bridge and EBE!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Megan S

We hired EBE's Rio for our wedding reception and they were outstanding. Guests danced from beginning to end, some even came up to us and told us it was the first wedding they had ever danced at. Everyone raved about their performance and we had one couple confide that they... Read More always envisioned having a DJ for their own wedding some day until they saw Rio in action. Jonathon was awesome to work with. This band has great energy and an amazing song list to choose from.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Megan F

We worked with Brian Lizzi and DJ Matt Ostroff at EBE for our late July wedding. When we met with Matt, it was clear that we were all on the same page about what we were looking for. We provided him with an extensive playlist of suggestions to choose from and mix in other music... Read More as he felt was appropriate. Matt was also great about facilitating our ceremony and providing the sound for our live ceremony musicians.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Colleen C

We had EBE's band "Imagine" at our wedding in June and they were amazing! They brought such an incredible energy and got everyone on their feet; they even came out into the crowd and danced with us as well! They also accommodated my mom's surprise to have everyone sign "That's... Read More Amore" to my husband and I; it was such a special moment in the night. The band leader Janine was very friendly and great to work with. We also had their string trio play at our ceremony and cocktail hour; they were very skilled. I highly recommend EBE!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Becca M

Barcelona made our wedding so much fun that almost all of our guests were dancing the entire time! It was a pleasure to work with Berdie, the band leader of Barcelona. She made it so easy to plan out our perfect day, and made the reception flow so seamlessly! The band was... Read More incredibly talented, and even more than that, followed the energy of the room very well. Our crowd was high energy, and Barcelona matched that the entire night. I loved feeling like I didn't have to think about anything logistical the entire day/night because we had already planned out the whole schedule, and I knew I could trust them to work around any modifications as the party went on. The musicians played beautifully during the ceremony and cocktail hour as well, and the sound system EBE set up for our outdoor ceremony was perfect. I would 100% recommend an EBE band to anyone I knew looking to have an event with an unforgettable night of dancing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Holly C

Tom is a WONDERFUL DJ who did a fantastic job at our wedding! He is super professional, laid back, and flexible. Planning out the music was actually a lot of fun. Tom gave us great advice and listened to what we were looking for. At the Wedding, Tom did a wonderful job... Read More creating a fun and meaningful atmosphere. He mixed songs from all different eras, so our guests of all ages were having a blast dancing. All of our guests had a fantastic time , and Tom was a huge part of that!! :)

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jenna N

We used Love 77 at our wedding in November (over 8 months ago) and we still have people telling us they had the best time at our wedding because the band was so awesome. I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Lindsay P

EBE was absolutely amazing. You're able to go to show cases to see the bands play and pick whatever band you like for your style, size, and price point. We had Amsterdam and they were AMAZING. My guests were dancing the entire night. They got everyone out of their seats and kept... Read More it going all night. Joe (band leader) was so nice, so helpful, constant communication, and did whatever we needed o make our night perfect. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THIS GROUP- ESPECIALLY AMSTERDAM! Joe, if you see this, thanks for helping us throw the most perfect wedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kristi H

POP PHILLY KILLED IT! Our wedding guests are still talking about our wedding band! Corey who is the band leader was SO easy to work with! He assured me that he could work off of the crowd to have the dance floor packed all night and he was right! Having good music was so... Read More important to us for our wedding and we are so happy that we went with EBE and POP Philly!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jackie A

We booked Pop Philly for our wedding and they were INSANE!! SO GOOD! The dancing was super important to us and they definitely did not disappoint! We had a 4 hour dance party and the floor was packed the entire time! Joel from EBE was great at guiding us on which band would be... Read More best for us and our venue. When we decided to do an extended dance party, he found an awesome DJ to play in-between Pop Philly's sets which ended up being even more fun than we anticipated! Corey, Pop Phill's band manager was also such a pleasure to work with. He is so laid back and professional and really listened to what kind of music we wanted to hear/ not hear. All of our guests were blown away! Pop Philly totally made the party! Book them now!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Stephanie K

We used EBE for our wedding band (Rio) and photo booth. I have nothing but glowing things to say, from the showcases to our actual wedding day. Choosing a band was difficult because they are all so much more amazing than you’d ever expect a wedding band to be, but our venue’s... Read More limitations helped us to narrow it down a bit to eventually choosing Rio. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. Jonathan, the band leader, was incredibly easy to work with and made the whole process so much fun. They sounded incredible at the wedding and we have received so many compliments- I know a few of my friends even asked for their business cards during the reception! Our photobooth was great as well and included an album and flash drive for us in addition to giving out guests photo strips. I would absolutely recommend EBE (and their wonderful managing partner Steve Meranus) a thousand times over!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Erica H

EBE's band Sydney, led by Nick, was amazing! Nick was professional, talented, and easy to work with. He contacted us before the wedding to review all of the details and gave us suggestions. He worked directly with our hotel for a seamless and coordinated evening. The band was... Read More talented and fun. They read the crowd and played music that kept the dance floor full the entire night. Our guests are raving about the band, even people who don't normally dance said their feet were sore the next day! Our best wedding decision was to hire Sydney as our band!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Alyson Z

Brian Lizzi and EBE were incredible to work with. We went with the band Pop Philly and they NAILED it. We are still getting so many compliments. Corey and the Pop Philly band kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. We cannot say enough wonderful things.... book... Read More them now!!! :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Brent H

Barcelona is so much fun! Berdie is an amazing band manager. We had to book late because of an issue with the first band we booked, and Berdie had no problem getting to know us and learning a few songs that we requested. They made the night so much fun playing music throughout... Read More and knowing exactly what song to play next. We loved working with Barcelona, and still get so many compliments on how fun the party was because of them. Go with Barcelona! Also EBE is great to work with, and it's so helpful to be able to go to their showcase and see the bands preforming in advance.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Danielle I

Ebe Entertainment and specifically, the band, Milan 77 , are the reason that our family and friends said ours was the best wedding they had ever been to. From the beginning of the night, Milan 77 got people on the dance floor and they barely left (even to eat!)! LaMont Walker,... Read More the band leader, acted as an MC the entire evening, making all of the events--first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, etc. run incredibly smoothly. The music choices were perfect as well-- a lot of high energy dance music and classic oldies too. The band dresses and presents themselves as a class act-- black suits and beautiful dresses, perfect for a formal and/or black tie affair. All ages were on the dance floor all night, and the singers came out into the dance floor and engaged in singing battles with many of our guests. It was the perfect night and if you want a band that keeps everyone dancing and laughing, you want Milan 77 and Ebe Entertainment.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah W

We had Dreamtime and they we incredible! The band leader was sooo friendly and made things super easy! Very impressed

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caitlin H

My fiance and I booked our band Milan 77 through EBE. They were AMAZING!!! They were professional, extremely talented, and SO much fun. We loved them, our guests raved about them and said that our wedding was the best they've ever been to - I credit this huge compliment in large... Read More part to our band, as well as our amazing venue. This band got everybody up, dancing, and having a great time. They interact with the guests and just make the whole night into an awesome party.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Joe S

EBE is amazing - I can't recommend them enough! We had Rio for our band, and everything about them was perfect - Jonathan (the band leader) was extremely helpful and guided us through all of our questions (which we had a LOT), he helped control the flow of the entire night and... Read More made sure announcements and the timeline were followed according to plan, and of course the music was amazing and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! Our guests repeatedly gave the compliment that Rio was the best wedding band they had ever heard! Between the amazing music and also making the planning process go much more smoothly, EBE is definitely the way to go.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Diane G

All I can say is WOW! We had Milan 77 at the wedding and they truly made the night! People raved and said it was the best wedding ever because of the band. They play such a variety of music and create such a fun energy, everyone is up and dancing! I can not say enough good... Read More things about them. They are an amazing group of musicians. Our guests loved how interactive they were with them. They don't take a break, but play the entire reception. Best decision we made and worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kate H

EBE, specifically BARCELONA was absolutely amazing- no one stopped dancing the entire night. We originally booked in atlantic city and had a change of venue to near NYC- they were accommodating and understanding. They were so high energy and were amazing at reading our crowd.... Read More I highly recommend Barcelona for a wedding!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kim S

We booked Monte Carlo for our wedding that we had this past NYE and I can say that they definitely brought the party. I myself have been in the service industry for a while and have worked plenty of weddings. One of the most important things is making sure your band/DJ can... Read More bring a good flow to the party. Knowing that, we knew it was crucial we get someone that could deliver on that. We fell in love with Monte Carlo from the moment we saw them at the showcase. You can tell that they are band with a lot of experience and have a large pool of songs under their belt. Brian was amazing at catering to our special request songs and making sure they happened. But overall we can't thank them enough for making our wedding really come to life. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Allyson P

London Bridge was AMAZING at our New Year's Eve wedding! They sounded great and played so many fun songs to keep everyone on the dance floor just like we wanted them to. We are still receiving compliments a month later about how great the band was! From our pre-wedding meeting... Read More with Erik, the band leader, we felt confident that we chose the right music for our wedding! Great experience with EBE and London Bridge! I would highly recommend them!