Entertainment | Production | Creative

Bringing incredible entertainment, beautiful lighting and amazing photo & video to your wedding reception! We've built our business on being a reliable and trusted team of professionals. Recognizing that your event is unique & requires a finite level of attention to detail. In business full-time since 2001, we understand the importance of your wedding entertainment and the role it plays in providing you with the memories you'll carry for a lifetime. Our passion and level of service is unmatched and our reviews, awards, and venue recommendations bare that out. We are currently recommended by over 30 venues and event planners throughout the tri-state area. We'd love the opportunity to meet with you at our headquarters in Cranford, NJ in order to explain who we are and what we do best.

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1130 Raritan Rd, Suite 4, Cranford, NJ (908) 766-8900

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Christina B

Where do I even begin...working with Eclipse Events is the single best decision we made in planning our wedding. My husband and I pulled together our wedding for 100 guests in 88 days - clearly an extremely aggressive and slightly crazy timeline. After locking in our venue,... Read More quality entertainment was our key priority. My husband had a very specific vision for entertainment. Not only did we have a barrier with our timeline, but since he is Dominican and I am Polish/Irish, having a bilingual MC who could seamlessly keep the party rocking and make everyone feel part of the celebration was super important to us. I have to admit, I didn't always see the value in investing in entertainment - I was of the mindset that all event companies are the same - but after our wedding the best advice I can give anyone planning a wedding is that your entertainment is more important than almost anything else you'll spend money on, including flowers, dress, etc. From our first Skype conversation with Chris Ponce, we were super impressed and knew that we were in good hands. After we decided to work with Chris, and we got further into our planning process, it was so easy to reach out to Eclipse and leverage their expertise to add on additional services, from photography and video, to the insane selfie mirror (such a hit with our guests) to their awesome lighting. It was super convenient to have access to so many quality services in the same place. Chris was awesome at facilitating and connecting us with the right resources that made sense for us and our needs, and always accessible by phone, text, Skype, whenever we had questions. On the day of our wedding, the Eclipse team (DJ/MC, video, photography, selfie mirror, lighting) couldn't have been more professional and flawless in execution. The dance floor was not only packed, but the energy was completely epic, all night. The photography and video team members were so easy to work with and made us feel totally at ease, and importantly they were not disruptive to the experience at all. I'm confident they were capturing everything and we cannot wait to see the end results. We've had nonstop guests reaching out to us and complimenting everything from the DJ, MC lighting, selfie mirror etc. There was only one moment that the dance floor was empty for just a few moments and it was because everyone needed a small break after dancing what seemed non stop. And even then Chris truly went above and beyond and knew just what to do and play to make everyone turn right back around and get back to the dance floor. Additionally, having someone bilingual that was able to appeal to both languages was amazing because it not only ensured everyone had a phenomenal time, but it also had an amazing side effect of creating more interaction between our very different families. It was an amazing sight when my husband and I took a step back and saw both families on the dance floor at the same time, including Grandma! We could go on and on and ON about Chris and every member of the Eclipse team for helping us throw an EPIC party and helping us kick off our life together on the highest of notes. We can't thank them enough, or recommend them enough, the team nailed everything we were looking for and then some.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Ariella C

We just got married on November 10th. We used eclipse events for Dj, photography and cinematography. Anthony was my favorite vendor to work with. He made our night an amazing experience that all are guests are still talking about! He brought such great energy and had the dance... Read More floor packed! Our photographers Ashley and Jess were AMAZING!!! They kept us on time from the house to the church and to the venue. They were super creative with there photos and I️ can’t wait to see how they came out! Our videographers were great too! Anthony and his team were such a big part of our special day and we felt such relief knowing we were given 5 star service from all of them!!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Daniela & Jay K

Thanks to Anthony and his crew at Eclipse Events our wedding was magical! We got married 3.11.2017 and they made our wedding an unforgettable day/night for not only myself and my husband but all of our guests! Anthony was extremely accommodating and understanding of all of our... Read More requests for our big day, we were not at all worried and were completely confident that he and his crew would make our wedding exactly what we imagined and he exceeded our expectations..We also had a photo booth that was like no other, it was just the coolest thing ever. Our photo booth was a mirrored picture frame and our guests could not get enough of it! We also used their videographer and had a same day edit done. Of course going in blind we didn't know what to expect and we were completely blown away! My husband and I have watched our same day edit over and over again and love it more and more every time! Thank you so much Anthony and Eclipse Events for making our wedding one that will be very hard to top!!!! BOOK YOUR WEDDING WITH ECLIPSE EVENTS THEY ARE THE GREATEST AND I PROMSE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!! If I was able to give higher then a 5star rating I would!!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Victoria C

My husband and I got married back in December and our guests are still raving about how great our DJ was! Anthony and his team are hands down the best. They really know how to get the party stated and keep it going!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018

Ant , We really wanted to take a minute to sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts ! We knew when we walked in and met with you the first time that you were the guy we wanted and we never even met with another company . Our guests our still raving about the music ,... Read More people asked how long we have known you because it felt like you knew us so well in the music selection, your professionalism and teams talents , should truly be recognized . We could have not picked a better DJ company because I'm pretty sure you fellas are the best there is .. Thank you for executing the vision of a party that people , truly can't stop talking about .. The Pereira's

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Paula B

We had Eclipse Events for our DJ and Videography aspect of our wedding. This review will encompass both. We met Anthony & Eclipse at our Venue's wedding showcase event. I admired their professionalism and their quality of work. For our wedding, My husband and I worked with... Read More Chris on October 22, 2017. He really listened to our different music choices and genres and played most, if not all, of the songs on our do play list. He made sure to check up on us at all times regarding the music and was just really professional, nice, and had the party going all night long! I never left the dance floor cause I was having such a good time and so were my guests! Great music, great time! Five stars! Thanks, Chris for making our day so much more special! Our videographer was so nice and professional throughout the entire wedding. He was soft spoken, was not 'too in your face', and captured every moment beautifully. We forgot we were being filmed some times! He was cognizant of our time and paid great attention to detail. The quality of the video was awesome! The music choices were unexpected (in the sense that we never heard them before) but captured 'the essence of us' beautifully. I think they also paid great attention to our 'do play' list since some songs from there were on our feature film. I did have to remove one star since there was a small delay in our highlight film and our initial film excluded an important part of our ceremony. However, after expressing my concerns to the team, they were very understanding and handled it so professionally and timely! They sent a newer, edited version of the feature film about a week later. Our family overseas are so thrilled that they get to 'witness' our special day as well! We would work with Eclipse again in a heartbeat. Their professionalism, attention to detail, the overall quality of their work (from office prep, meetings, dj performance, and videography) and timeliness is unparalleled with the rest of the industry. Great job, Team Eclipse and thank you for helping make our wedding so much more special!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Aly T

Thank you Anthony and the Eclipse team for making our night one we will never forget. From the moment we met Anthony we were excited to work with him! He was mindful of our requests, and had the crowd on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. People of all ages were complimenting the... Read More music selection. Anthony even gave us a complete list of every song played at our wedding, allowing us to relive our special day over and over again. 5/5 stars does not do Eclipse justice!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Stephanie C

Anthony was the first vendor we booked for our NYE wedding at Maritime Parc. After seeing Anthony and his team DJ at two close friends weddings I knew I needed him at mine. Anthony made the entire planning experience easy and stress-free. Aside from our first dances, me and my... Read More husband didn't have a list of songs we wanted, just an idea of how we wanted our night to be and the styles of music we wanted played. Anthony knew exactly what we were looking for and we loved literally every single song he picked. He kept the energy high and the dance floor packed the entire night. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. Anthony and his team are reliable, professional, and will customize your night to go exactly how you envision. Hiring Eclipse Events is hands down the best decision we made during our wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Danielle D

I wish there were more than five stars to give because Anthony Battista and his crew seriously deserve it!! My husband and I got married in May and had Anthony DJ our wedding. We also had a sax player and a percussionist. It has been 8 months since our wedding and our family and... Read More friends are STILL nonstop talking about how amazing the music was and how was all want to go back to relive that night. Anthony, you and your crew are BEYOND AMAZING! Michael and I are forever grateful for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jillian M

The day after my wedding, in flight to my honeymoon, I received a video clip from Eclipse Events of my wedding to “This is what you came for” by Calvin Harris and Rihanna. While I’d to think my guests came for my husband and I, the reality is they came for DJ Anthony B and... Read More Eclipse Events, who threw the MOST EPIC rager that I am still getting texts/phone calls about today - 3 months later. When I first met Anthony at Naninas bridal show as a new preferred vendor, I knew I had found the one. So much so, I did NOT meet with any other DJs and booked Eclipse Events TWO YEARS out from my wedding date and never thought about it again. From Day 1 at our meeting in their office, they understood my vision and what I wanted. At our wedding, our guests kept saying they had seen Anthony at previous recent weddings which was a no brainer because when you found the BEST why would you settle for anything else? At my wedding, being the true party planners they are, they quickly suggested keeping my after party in the ballroom as opposed to the lounge which kept the vibe going into the morning. All 150 guests were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT, glow sticks in hand, chanting ‘one more song’ at 2am because we did not want the Eclipse Events party to end. They bought the hype, the beats, the lighting, the mirror photo booth, the dancing on clouds, the CO2 blasts, the glow sticks, and the BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES. My husband and I are customers for life. Thank you to DJ Anthony B and the Eclipse Events family - WE LOVE YOU and are forever grateful! See you at our 1 year anniversary party! EVERYONE BOOK ECLIPSE EVENTS, it’ll be the best and easiest decision of your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kaitlyn C

If you or someone you know is getting married, or just having a party for that matter, you MUST check out Eclipse Events. Anthony and his entire team made our wedding everything we could have imagined. Our friends and family were on their feet all night long dancing and that... Read More including my husband 101 year old great grandfather! The music, custom step-and-repeat, monogram, mirror photo booth, video montage, pyro-technics and everything in-between, Eclipses created the perfect event for us! Anthony was attentive, personable, and made sure anything we wanted was taken care of. Thank you Eclipse for making our day so memorable and enjoyable!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Christina C

From the moment we met Anthony, we knew we were going to be in the best hands on our wedding day! He made us feel as if we'd known him for years and were part of the Eclipse family from day one! His attention to detail and professionalism was out of this world and we can't thank... Read More Eclipse enough for being a major part of our fairy tale day! You will not be disappointed (even for a second) when booking with Eclipse!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Stephanie P

I hired Eclipse as my DJ for my September wedding and was very happy with my decision. My husband and I had several specific music requests that ranged through different genres of music. Anthony was able to accommodate everything and flawless transition between the different... Read More types of music. This resulted in a full dance floor throughout the night and very happy guests. Eclipse was very professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Thank you to the entire team for helping to make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Melissa D

Cannot say enough good things about Eclipse Events and Anthony Battista. They are the best of the best! When I had my first meeting with Anthony, I knew right away that I wanted HIM for my wedding! Anthony has great energy; he’s outgoing and very professional. Everyone was out... Read More on the dance floor the entire wedding. We got so many compliments from our wedding guests on how great our DJ/Emcee was. They played a variety of music (old and new). Anthony really got our wedding guests involved. You can truly tell that Anthony has such a passion for what he does! Highly recommend Eclipse events. You will not be disappointed. We added the Barn façade to go with our rustic/country themed wedding. Loved it, it looked awesome! Thank you so much Eclipse Events for making our wedding a day to remember!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Allison W

Picking Eclipse Events to DJ and Emcee our wedding was the best decision we made. Anthony was always reachable and responded immediately to any questions throughout the planning process. Then, as we got closer to the wedding day, our Emcee Steve Caruso had an in depth phone call... Read More with us about exactly the type of music we were looking for at different points of the day. From ceremony processional music, to cocktail hour background music, to music that literally kept the dance floor packed for our entire reception - they knew exactly what to play and when. The one consistent comment that we got from friends and family after the wedding was about how great the DJ was and how they couldn't believe how full the dance floor was from the beginning of the night until the end. They made it impossible not to have fun. I can't thank Anthony, Steve and team enough for helping to set the exact tone that we wanted for our wedding day - we had the time of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Christina G

Eclipse Events brought together my special day! The transitions were smooth and everyone had such a great time. The dance floor was a hit of the night! Thank you for the contribution you made for this perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ashley A

We used Eclipse for our DJ, photo booth and string musicians for the ceremony and they did not disappoint. The entire team was amazing from booking through the wedding day. Everybody did a great job and we would recommend them over and over again.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Vajra N

The Good: Very organized and responsive. They provide a finals form that allows you to easily track event details (e.g., song for first dance, dinner music). The Not-so-Good: On-the-day execution was below expectations. We'd asked for big band, swing, bebop, etc. during... Read More dinner. They played some of that but also threw in some boring lounge music. Sloppy execution there. You hire a proper DJ so that he/she can read the crowd and make adjustments. In fact, I discussed this in detail with the rep. I found the actual execution to be sloppy. Songs went on for too long and I had to actually go up and ask the DJ to work the crowd. Not absolutely terrible by any means, but don’t get exactly what’s promised.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Amy M

We hired Eclipse to do the videography for our wedding and they were amazing! Anthony was so great to work with and was very organized and responsive throughout our planning process. Justin was our videographer and did an outstanding job! We had spoken with him beforehand and... Read More given him a few details on what we wanted to include in the video, but when we saw our highlight film two weeks after our wedding, we were amazed by all the moments he captured and the way he threaded them all together! We can't wait to see our full film and would highly recommend Eclipse to anyone who is looking for someone to make them an awesome wedding video!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Julie S

We loved working with Michael and Eclipse Events! We were so impressed with Michael at my brother's wedding five years ago that we did not even look anywhere else when it came time to book our wedding DJ. Meeting with Michael before the wedding was so fun. He was very thorough... Read More and made sure to understand exactly how we wanted the music to go at our wedding from guest arrival through the ceremony and during the reception. He had fun ideas and we knew we could trust him to make it a fun party. Michael did not disappoint! We also booked our photobooth through Eclipse Events. Guests enjoyed all of the props and the photo strips were priceless. We loved getting the file of all of the photobooth pictures after the event! Thank you to Michael and Eclipse Events for an amazing time at our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Heather C

I don't know where to begin, I got married on July 21, 2017, and it has taken me until now to write reviews about my wedding, because I am still processing how unbelievable it was! I got married at The Park Savoy and Eclipse Events was the most amazing DJ!! Everyone at our... Read More wedding danced the entire time! There was no one sitting! I loved how Anthony played such a variety of songs for all ages. Everyone raved about Anthony and Eclipse Events asking who is your DJ and how awesome the music was. As the bride, I literally did not get off the dance floor once!! I love to dance and the music at my wedding made the night even more perfect! I would hire him again in a heart beat! Eclipse Events were awesome to work with and Anthony is so helpful and accommodating! A DJ can make or break a wedding. My husband and I can't stop talking about how Eclipse Events was perfect for our wedding at The Park Savoy! They were awesome!! Thank you so much Eclipse Events for making my wedding a fairy tale!! I love your music and I hope to use you again in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Christina D

Anthony and his team truly made our wedding a night to remember. My husband is not one to be on a dance floor and he was dancing the ENTIRE night (as promised by Anthony during our first meeting). Literally guests were cheering for one more song at the end of the night. Our... Read More ceremony musicians were also fantastic- we didn't want cookie cutter songs for our ceremony and they accommodated our expectations and did a fantastic job. The mirrored photobooth was awesome as well and something that our guests truly enjoyed. I would 100% recommend Eclipse Events to anyone - absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Marie C

We got married almost 3 months ago and everyone is STILL talking about our wedding. Both my husband and I have been to many weddings together over the years, but this has to be the first one where we have seen EVERYONE on the dance floor. Anthony was our MC and him and his team... Read More did an amazing job! We are still getting compliments about how great the music was. He really knew how to get everyone pumped up, so much that even our family members told us they never even got to eat because they didn't sit down! Would recommend Anthony & Eclipse Events any day! Thanks so much for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jennifer O

Eclipse Events delivered everything and more! We worked closely with Chris Ponce and we felt confident he would be able to provide the perfect mix for a multi-cultural wedding! And he did! Alongside Chris the day of the wedding was DJ Anthony Battista. They did an amazing job!... Read More Eclipse has a great team! The night was perfect and so smooth with such a diverse mix of music for both families (Italian, Irish, Colombian)! Friends and family have given us so many great compliments about the music such as "Best. Wedding. Ever." What more could you ask for? I knew it was right when I had zero stress about the music and entertainment. Thank you Chris and Anthony!! It was the most perfect night of our lives and we will never forget thanks to Eclipse Events!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Amanda W

Eclipse was seamless from our first meeting with Anthony to the very last! My husband and I had the best night of our lives and so much of that is because of our choice in DJ. We will definitely be recommending Anthony and his team (as well as videographers and photographers) to... Read More anyone in need!