Boutique DJ Entertainment & Production Company

Bringing incredible entertainment, beautiful lighting and amazing photo & video to your wedding reception! We've built our business on being a reliable and trusted team of professionals. Recognizing that your event is unique & requires a finite level of attention to detail. In business full-time since 2001, we understand the importance of your wedding entertainment and the role it plays in providing you with the memories you'll carry for a lifetime. Our passion and level of service is unmatched and our reviews, awards, and venue recommendations bare that out. We are currently recommended by over 30 venues and event planners throughout the tri-state area. We'd love the opportunity to meet with you at our headquarters in Cranford, NJ in order to explain who we are and what we do best.

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

1130 Raritan Rd, Suite 4, Cranford, NJ (908) 766-8900
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Christina B

Where do I even begin...working with Eclipse Events is the single best decision we made in planning our wedding. My husband and I pulled together our wedding for 100 guests in 88 days - clearly an extremely aggressive and slightly crazy timeline. After locking in our venue,... Read More quality entertainment was our key priority. My husband had a very specific vision for entertainment. Not only did we have a barrier with our timeline, but since he is Dominican and I am Polish/Irish, having a bilingual MC who could seamlessly keep the party rocking and make everyone feel part of the celebration was super important to us. I have to admit, I didn't always see the value in investing in entertainment - I was of the mindset that all event companies are the same - but after our wedding the best advice I can give anyone planning a wedding is that your entertainment is more important than almost anything else you'll spend money on, including flowers, dress, etc. From our first Skype conversation with Chris Ponce, we were super impressed and knew that we were in good hands. After we decided to work with Chris, and we got further into our planning process, it was so easy to reach out to Eclipse and leverage their expertise to add on additional services, from photography and video, to the insane selfie mirror (such a hit with our guests) to their awesome lighting. It was super convenient to have access to so many quality services in the same place. Chris was awesome at facilitating and connecting us with the right resources that made sense for us and our needs, and always accessible by phone, text, Skype, whenever we had questions. On the day of our wedding, the Eclipse team (DJ/MC, video, photography, selfie mirror, lighting) couldn't have been more professional and flawless in execution. The dance floor was not only packed, but the energy was completely epic, all night. The photography and video team members were so easy to work with and made us feel totally at ease, and importantly they were not disruptive to the experience at all. I'm confident they were capturing everything and we cannot wait to see the end results. We've had nonstop guests reaching out to us and complimenting everything from the DJ, MC lighting, selfie mirror etc. There was only one moment that the dance floor was empty for just a few moments and it was because everyone needed a small break after dancing what seemed non stop. And even then Chris truly went above and beyond and knew just what to do and play to make everyone turn right back around and get back to the dance floor. Additionally, having someone bilingual that was able to appeal to both languages was amazing because it not only ensured everyone had a phenomenal time, but it also had an amazing side effect of creating more interaction between our very different families. It was an amazing sight when my husband and I took a step back and saw both families on the dance floor at the same time, including Grandma! We could go on and on and ON about Chris and every member of the Eclipse team for helping us throw an EPIC party and helping us kick off our life together on the highest of notes. We can't thank them enough, or recommend them enough, the team nailed everything we were looking for and then some.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Daniela & Jay K

Thanks to Anthony and his crew at Eclipse Events our wedding was magical! We got married 3.11.2017 and they made our wedding an unforgettable day/night for not only myself and my husband but all of our guests! Anthony was extremely accommodating and understanding of all of our... Read More requests for our big day, we were not at all worried and were completely confident that he and his crew would make our wedding exactly what we imagined and he exceeded our expectations..We also had a photo booth that was like no other, it was just the coolest thing ever. Our photo booth was a mirrored picture frame and our guests could not get enough of it! We also used their videographer and had a same day edit done. Of course going in blind we didn't know what to expect and we were completely blown away! My husband and I have watched our same day edit over and over again and love it more and more every time! Thank you so much Anthony and Eclipse Events for making our wedding one that will be very hard to top!!!! BOOK YOUR WEDDING WITH ECLIPSE EVENTS THEY ARE THE GREATEST AND I PROMSE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!! If I was able to give higher then a 5star rating I would!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jacqueline S

What I loved about working with Eclipse was that I felt they were just as concerned as I was with planning out the night of my wedding to be the simultaneously organized, formal event and great party that we wanted. They tailor everything to your preferences and are experts at... Read More running the show the night of, which makes a huge difference in both the host and guest experience. Leading up to the wedding they were responsive to all my questions and spent a lot of time with us a couple of weeks prior planning out all the music and events for the evening. My team (emcee Michael Spinnato, DJ Steve, and a live percussionist) was so much fun and made the night all about us and our guests. They had everyone in their seats when they needed to be, and had the dance floor packed when it needed to be. It was so nice to have them in my corner all night - I worried about nothing and enjoyed everything, which is what every bride should be able to do. I'm so thankful to them for giving me that experience, and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Christina D

Anthony and his team truly made our wedding a night to remember. My husband is not one to be on a dance floor and he was dancing the ENTIRE night (as promised by Anthony during our first meeting). Literally guests were cheering for one more song at the end of the night. Our... Read More ceremony musicians were also fantastic- we didn't want cookie cutter songs for our ceremony and they accommodated our expectations and did a fantastic job. The mirrored photobooth was awesome as well and something that our guests truly enjoyed. I would 100% recommend Eclipse Events to anyone - absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Marie C

We got married almost 3 months ago and everyone is STILL talking about our wedding. Both my husband and I have been to many weddings together over the years, but this has to be the first one where we have seen EVERYONE on the dance floor. Anthony was our MC and him and his team... Read More did an amazing job! We are still getting compliments about how great the music was. He really knew how to get everyone pumped up, so much that even our family members told us they never even got to eat because they didn't sit down! Would recommend Anthony & Eclipse Events any day! Thanks so much for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jennifer O

Eclipse Events delivered everything and more! We worked closely with Chris Ponce and we felt confident he would be able to provide the perfect mix for a multi-cultural wedding! And he did! Alongside Chris the day of the wedding was DJ Anthony Battista. They did an amazing job!... Read More Eclipse has a great team! The night was perfect and so smooth with such a diverse mix of music for both families (Italian, Irish, Colombian)! Friends and family have given us so many great compliments about the music such as "Best. Wedding. Ever." What more could you ask for? I knew it was right when I had zero stress about the music and entertainment. Thank you Chris and Anthony!! It was the most perfect night of our lives and we will never forget thanks to Eclipse Events!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Amanda W

Eclipse was seamless from our first meeting with Anthony to the very last! My husband and I had the best night of our lives and so much of that is because of our choice in DJ. We will definitely be recommending Anthony and his team (as well as videographers and photographers) to... Read More anyone in need!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Marissa N

Anthony and the team at Eclipse made our entire wedding a complete dream! From the day I called to inquire about a DJ up until now, my husband and I were treated like family while they maintained complete professionalism and organization in handling our wedding. We were married... Read More at Hotel Du Village in New Hope, PA and had a chateau wedding. Where we utilized both ballrooms. Eclipse offers so many event planning options it is a one stop shop. They provided an extremely talented piano player for the ceremony and cocktail hour, gorgeous lounge furniture that we had out for the second half of the wedding and also the Selfie Mirror-which my friends and family had a blast taking pictures with! I was uneasy about how the Chateau wedding would work with having our guests move from dinner in the Colt Ballroom to dancing in the Historic but Anthony and his team provided the necessary set up for music in both rooms and helped make the guest transition from dinner to dancing seamless. I felt so comfortable and confident with Anthony that I knew I did not have to micro manage music. I told him what we wanted the vibe to be, and he made it happen! Everyone danced all night and could not stop talking about how fantastic Eclipse was, they played a perfect mixture to keep family and friends on the dance floor. I would do it all over again 100x thanks to Anthony and the fantastic team at Eclipse Events! They are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Marissa N

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kristina M

Chris Ponce and his team did an amazing job to make our wedding so special. He went above and beyond our requests. For example, in our best man's speech, our best man mentioned a common artist we both love. After the speech was over, the DJ team played a song by that artist,... Read More which was so special and such a hit! The dance floor was crowded the whole night and the selfie mirror booth was a definite crowd pleaser. It was such a fun party and an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Kristen B

These guys were incredible! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. No one wanted to leave! Steve was amazing, handled everything. Vinny got a feel for the crowd and kept it going all night. From our first meeting we knew that Eclipse was the right choice for us. They... Read More made us feel comfortable and everything was easy. We couldn't have been more happy with everything! We would HIGHLY recommend them for any future weddings or events of family and friends.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Amy K

Anthony and his team did an amazing job at our wedding on June 16th at the Basking Ridge County Club. Anthony played a variety of music that had everyone (including my grandma) out dancing! He adapted to the crowd and what was going on throughout the night, which led to some... Read More great, memorable moments. The lighting look amazing as well! We also had the selfie mirror which was a huge hit. Everyone said they had never seen anything like it and they loved it! Since the wedding I have received endless compliments about the music and how great Anthony and his team were. I cant say enough great things about this team. They made my reception a night for everyone to remember!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Nellie C

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! From my first phone call with our DJ Chris I knew he was exactly what we were looking for! I first heard about eclipse from our venue but then after knowing the name I kept hearing it while in discussion with other couples. So I decided to call. My... Read More husband is Irish and I am Colombian so yea our DJ needed to be a skilled man in all music lol. Once speaking with Chris I knew he would be able to cater to both sides with ease. When I said I want top pop he named songs that were top of our list. Then when I said typical colombian salsa he named my top songs too!!! He automatically knew what we were looking for. They offer many many packages and work with you to create your own. We have been to many parties and weddings but never have walked away completely blown away by the DJ. This is what made it hard for me to chose a DJ but after meeting with Chris he made my husband and I feel that it was an easy choice to pick Eclipse! I work late and he didn't hesitate to meet with us in the evening. Even met me in queens once because that is where I work! Just simply amazing service. You will feel like you are the only party they are working with which is super hard to find. The day of Chris arrived ready to put on a party and everyone was in love! People asked us multiple times for his info! Just amazing! My concern going into everything was keeping both sides on the dance floor (even my husband) but that wasn't an issue for Chris. Everyone danced and had a blast! I should also mention that we had a day weddin which usually can change wether many people dance or not but Chris ensured me that would not be the case and he delivered. Just a blast! BOOK. BOOK. BOOK RIGHT NOW!! Believe me you will be writing a similar look back to this because they never disappoint. Thanks Chris for making our day!!! Also for making my husband dance more than ever before!!!! :)

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Nancy K

It was a real pleasure working with Anthony of Eclipse Events. Everyone loved the entertainment, but the real star of the show was their mirror photo booth. I would highly recommend selecting this option if interested in getting a photo booth.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Mary Therese O

One thing is for sure, Anthony at Eclipse Events had our guests dancing the whole night! With a good mix of music, it seemed like the dance floor was always full! Thank you Eclipse Events for helping to create such a memorable night!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 christina k

DJ Anthony and his team were incredibly professional and extremely reliable throughout the process. He took the time to get to know us and understand our music taste. At the wedding, he delivered beyond our expectations. The guests were dancing non-stop, literally. He read the... Read More crowd so well and knew how to keep the energy up. We had the best time. I strongly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017

To the best DJ company ! Mike and I want to Thank you so much for making our night awesome ! We couldn't be more happier with you guys to be our DJ and getting everyone to dance the whole night away! Thank you again ! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Daniela & Jay K

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Maureen M

Anthony and Eclipse Events was one of the best choices we made, only second to our venue (The Ryland Inn). From even before our first meeting we knew Anthony was our DJ, we watched clips from other weddings he had done, meeting him just affirmed we were making the right choice.... Read More He is fun, energetic, friendly and has a great sense of what will get the crowd dancing. Our guests were dancing all night, we had the best time and the compliments of how fun the night was keep coming from friends and family.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Gina F

Highly recommended!! They kept the party going all night and we and our guests had a fabulous night.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Mike A

My wife and I could not be happier that we used Eclipse as our DJ for our wedding. Anthony was our contact and the MC for our wedding and was amazing throughout the entire process. From helping us with choosing songs, photos, and the layout of our big night as well, wedding help... Read More like this made our wedding planning experience better and easier then ever expected. We used Eclipse for our DJ and MC, guitarist for cocktail hour, percussionist to go with the DJ, singer to entertain guest during dinner, massive TV setups, name in lights, photo montages, photo booth, literally they did it all and did it all so well our guest partied all the way until 1am and had nothing but amazing compliments for us the next morning once they eventually woke up! Eclipse does it all and does it all so well, you will not be disappointed. Anthony B thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Elizabeth A

Eclipse Events was FABULOUS!! We met Chris at a bridal expo and were instantly drawn to him and their services. He was very easy to work with and very accommodating when it came to what we wanted for our special day! He did a great job reading the crowd and as a result we had... Read More an amazing dance party all night long! Our friends and family are still talking about how great the music was! We highly recommend Chris and Eclipse Events!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Frank C

All I can say is that my friends and family were blown away from the work Anthony and his staff did for our wedding. I feel like a sales rep for Eclipse fielding calls from friends and family asking for their contact info for their own weddings. My wife and I danced for 4 hours... Read More straight because the energy on the dance floor was insane. They catered music to all different age groups and the floor was packed with people the entire night. The service was first class and Eclipse made you feel like family. Anthony's passion for his job and the service he provides is second to none. DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE AND BOOK WITH ANYONE ELSE!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Elizabeth K

Throughout the whole process, from the first meeting to the big day, Eclipse Events more than exceeded our expectations. We specifically looked for a bilingual MC (English/Spanish), and we were so lucky to find Chris Ponce. Not only was he incredibly helpful and responsive... Read More during the planning process, but he somehow found a way to seamlessly blend different genres of music that had our guests dancing all night long. We couldn't have picked a better entertainment company and MC!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016

On behalf of my wife and myself, we cannot express our gratitude and satisfaction enough for Anthony and Eclipse Events! Eclipse did my sisters wedding so when I got engaged their was zero doubt who I'd be hiring for our wedding. Except this time we used Eclipse for the total... Read More package of entertainment and photography/cinematography. The professionalism and level of comfort Eclipse portrayed throughout the process and on our wedding day created the most memorable feeling ever. Everything we asked Eclipse delivered on and 100x more! The dance floor was packed from start to finish and the music was so good that 3 weeks after the wedding we are still getting compliments! We highly recommend to any bride and groom out there that if you want that special moment and that unforgettable wedding day/night hire Eclipse Events and I promise you, you will not be disappointed!