Boutique DJ Entertainment & Production Company

Bringing incredible entertainment, beautiful lighting and amazing photo & video to your wedding reception! We've built our business on being a reliable and trusted team of professionals. Recognizing that your event is unique & requires a finite level of attention to detail. In business full-time since 2001, we understand the importance of your wedding entertainment and the role it plays in providing you with the memories you'll carry for a lifetime. Our passion and level of service is unmatched and our reviews, awards, and venue recommendations bare that out. We are currently recommended by over 30 venues and event planners throughout the tri-state area. We'd love the opportunity to meet with you at our headquarters in Cranford, NJ in order to explain who we are and what we do best.

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

1130 Raritan Rd, Suite 4, Cranford, NJ (908) 766-8900
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Christina B

Where do I even begin...working with Eclipse Events is the single best decision we made in planning our wedding. My husband and I pulled together our wedding for 100 guests in 88 days - clearly an extremely aggressive and slightly crazy timeline. After locking in our venue,... Read More quality entertainment was our key priority. My husband had a very specific vision for entertainment. Not only did we have a barrier with our timeline, but since he is Dominican and I am Polish/Irish, having a bilingual MC who could seamlessly keep the party rocking and make everyone feel part of the celebration was super important to us. I have to admit, I didn't always see the value in investing in entertainment - I was of the mindset that all event companies are the same - but after our wedding the best advice I can give anyone planning a wedding is that your entertainment is more important than almost anything else you'll spend money on, including flowers, dress, etc. From our first Skype conversation with Chris Ponce, we were super impressed and knew that we were in good hands. After we decided to work with Chris, and we got further into our planning process, it was so easy to reach out to Eclipse and leverage their expertise to add on additional services, from photography and video, to the insane selfie mirror (such a hit with our guests) to their awesome lighting. It was super convenient to have access to so many quality services in the same place. Chris was awesome at facilitating and connecting us with the right resources that made sense for us and our needs, and always accessible by phone, text, Skype, whenever we had questions. On the day of our wedding, the Eclipse team (DJ/MC, video, photography, selfie mirror, lighting) couldn't have been more professional and flawless in execution. The dance floor was not only packed, but the energy was completely epic, all night. The photography and video team members were so easy to work with and made us feel totally at ease, and importantly they were not disruptive to the experience at all. I'm confident they were capturing everything and we cannot wait to see the end results. We've had nonstop guests reaching out to us and complimenting everything from the DJ, MC lighting, selfie mirror etc. There was only one moment that the dance floor was empty for just a few moments and it was because everyone needed a small break after dancing what seemed non stop. And even then Chris truly went above and beyond and knew just what to do and play to make everyone turn right back around and get back to the dance floor. Additionally, having someone bilingual that was able to appeal to both languages was amazing because it not only ensured everyone had a phenomenal time, but it also had an amazing side effect of creating more interaction between our very different families. It was an amazing sight when my husband and I took a step back and saw both families on the dance floor at the same time, including Grandma! We could go on and on and ON about Chris and every member of the Eclipse team for helping us throw an EPIC party and helping us kick off our life together on the highest of notes. We can't thank them enough, or recommend them enough, the team nailed everything we were looking for and then some.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Daniela & Jay K

Thanks to Anthony and his crew at Eclipse Events our wedding was magical! We got married 3.11.2017 and they made our wedding an unforgettable day/night for not only myself and my husband but all of our guests! Anthony was extremely accommodating and understanding of all of our... Read More requests for our big day, we were not at all worried and were completely confident that he and his crew would make our wedding exactly what we imagined and he exceeded our expectations..We also had a photo booth that was like no other, it was just the coolest thing ever. Our photo booth was a mirrored picture frame and our guests could not get enough of it! We also used their videographer and had a same day edit done. Of course going in blind we didn't know what to expect and we were completely blown away! My husband and I have watched our same day edit over and over again and love it more and more every time! Thank you so much Anthony and Eclipse Events for making our wedding one that will be very hard to top!!!! BOOK YOUR WEDDING WITH ECLIPSE EVENTS THEY ARE THE GREATEST AND I PROMSE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!! If I was able to give higher then a 5star rating I would!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jacqueline S

What I loved about working with Eclipse was that I felt they were just as concerned as I was with planning out the night of my wedding to be the simultaneously organized, formal event and great party that we wanted. They tailor everything to your preferences and are experts at... Read More running the show the night of, which makes a huge difference in both the host and guest experience. Leading up to the wedding they were responsive to all my questions and spent a lot of time with us a couple of weeks prior planning out all the music and events for the evening. My team (emcee Michael Spinnato, DJ Steve, and a live percussionist) was so much fun and made the night all about us and our guests. They had everyone in their seats when they needed to be, and had the dance floor packed when it needed to be. It was so nice to have them in my corner all night - I worried about nothing and enjoyed everything, which is what every bride should be able to do. I'm so thankful to them for giving me that experience, and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Mary Therese O

One thing is for sure, Anthony at Eclipse Events had our guests dancing the whole night! With a good mix of music, it seemed like the dance floor was always full! Thank you Eclipse Events for helping to create such a memorable night!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 christina k

DJ Anthony and his team were incredibly professional and extremely reliable throughout the process. He took the time to get to know us and understand our music taste. At the wedding, he delivered beyond our expectations. The guests were dancing non-stop, literally. He read the... Read More crowd so well and knew how to keep the energy up. We had the best time. I strongly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017

To the best DJ company ! Mike and I want to Thank you so much for making our night awesome ! We couldn't be more happier with you guys to be our DJ and getting everyone to dance the whole night away! Thank you again ! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Daniela & Jay K

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Maureen M

Anthony and Eclipse Events was one of the best choices we made, only second to our venue (The Ryland Inn). From even before our first meeting we knew Anthony was our DJ, we watched clips from other weddings he had done, meeting him just affirmed we were making the right choice.... Read More He is fun, energetic, friendly and has a great sense of what will get the crowd dancing. Our guests were dancing all night, we had the best time and the compliments of how fun the night was keep coming from friends and family.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Gina F

Highly recommended!! They kept the party going all night and we and our guests had a fabulous night.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Mike A

My wife and I could not be happier that we used Eclipse as our DJ for our wedding. Anthony was our contact and the MC for our wedding and was amazing throughout the entire process. From helping us with choosing songs, photos, and the layout of our big night as well, wedding help... Read More like this made our wedding planning experience better and easier then ever expected. We used Eclipse for our DJ and MC, guitarist for cocktail hour, percussionist to go with the DJ, singer to entertain guest during dinner, massive TV setups, name in lights, photo montages, photo booth, literally they did it all and did it all so well our guest partied all the way until 1am and had nothing but amazing compliments for us the next morning once they eventually woke up! Eclipse does it all and does it all so well, you will not be disappointed. Anthony B thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Elizabeth A

Eclipse Events was FABULOUS!! We met Chris at a bridal expo and were instantly drawn to him and their services. He was very easy to work with and very accommodating when it came to what we wanted for our special day! He did a great job reading the crowd and as a result we had... Read More an amazing dance party all night long! Our friends and family are still talking about how great the music was! We highly recommend Chris and Eclipse Events!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Frank C

All I can say is that my friends and family were blown away from the work Anthony and his staff did for our wedding. I feel like a sales rep for Eclipse fielding calls from friends and family asking for their contact info for their own weddings. My wife and I danced for 4 hours... Read More straight because the energy on the dance floor was insane. They catered music to all different age groups and the floor was packed with people the entire night. The service was first class and Eclipse made you feel like family. Anthony's passion for his job and the service he provides is second to none. DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE AND BOOK WITH ANYONE ELSE!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Elizabeth K

Throughout the whole process, from the first meeting to the big day, Eclipse Events more than exceeded our expectations. We specifically looked for a bilingual MC (English/Spanish), and we were so lucky to find Chris Ponce. Not only was he incredibly helpful and responsive... Read More during the planning process, but he somehow found a way to seamlessly blend different genres of music that had our guests dancing all night long. We couldn't have picked a better entertainment company and MC!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016

On behalf of my wife and myself, we cannot express our gratitude and satisfaction enough for Anthony and Eclipse Events! Eclipse did my sisters wedding so when I got engaged their was zero doubt who I'd be hiring for our wedding. Except this time we used Eclipse for the total... Read More package of entertainment and photography/cinematography. The professionalism and level of comfort Eclipse portrayed throughout the process and on our wedding day created the most memorable feeling ever. Everything we asked Eclipse delivered on and 100x more! The dance floor was packed from start to finish and the music was so good that 3 weeks after the wedding we are still getting compliments! We highly recommend to any bride and groom out there that if you want that special moment and that unforgettable wedding day/night hire Eclipse Events and I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kristyna Z

Eclipse Events made our wedding so much fun! Everyone danced the whole night! Anthony was the perfect MC . Thank you for getting the party started and keeping it going the whole night. Also, Rich thank you so much for introducing us to this company, our wedding would not... Read More have been the same without it. Much love, The Dolocheck's.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Catrina C

Eclipse made our wedding unforgettable !!! By far the best DJ we could have picked. They make you feel like family from the minute you walk into your first meeting. Anthony was phenomenal so much energy and you can tell he really loves his job ... After our wedding three of our... Read More family/friends have already booked with eclipse for their weddings. All of my guests kept telling me it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding our dance floor was PACKED all night. You will not be disappointed they are the best in the business !!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jodi B

These guys are the best! I can't say enough about Michael and his crew at Eclipse!! From the moment we met them we connected! They made my daughters wedding the most beautiful and fun party ever with the lighting and music. People are still talking about it!! These guys are... Read More rock stars and I absolutely recommend and love them!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Bryn P

Eclipse Events was absolutely amazing!!! Our guests could not stop raving about them and I had numerous brides to be ask me for their information because they wanted them for their own big day! Being a bride can be a really stressful time, and not once did I have to worry with... Read More Eclipse Events. Not only did we have Eclipse DJ our wedding, we also hired them for photography and cinematography. Their music kept our guests on the dance floor all night and the same day edit video they created gave our guests goosebumps and even brought some to tears! I can't even begin to thank Anthony and the whole Eclipse Events team enough for all of their hard work, their professionalism, for helping to give us the wedding of our dreams, and for treating us not like clients, but like family! You guys are truly one of a kind!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Erica W

Absolutely Incredible! We knew what we were getting since we've been to two weddings that used them in the past. They were very easy to work with and made the process as smooth as possible. Their lighting package transformed our hall better than we had expected. The photo... Read More booth has provided us with endless laughs. And the music kept everyone dancing and singing ALL NIGHT LONG! Mixed all the genres we wanted flawlessly. Even got some traditional Portuguese music in there for us. Exactly what we wanted. Turned into the best night of our lives. Thank you so much for the best night of our lives! -Dennis & Erica

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Erin R

Eclipse Entertainment is absolutely amazing! After severing ties with our original, incredibly unprofessional entertainment company, Anthony Battista and his staff at Eclipse were a much needed breath of fresh air. They came highly recommended from our venue, The Olde Mill Inn,... Read More so we followed-up on their suggestion and are so grateful that everything worked out. We had our final meeting with Anthony a few weeks before the wedding to confirm our details for the big day. During the meeting, Anthony was incredibly personable, professional, and helpful, offering us just the guidance and reassurance we needed as a nervous and stressed out bride and groom. Our ultimate goal for the wedding was to have a packed dance floor from start to finish, which we feared would be a tough task considering the age range among our guests – 16 months to 80+ years, and everything in between! Anthony and his team were up for the challenge, and made our dream come true. They played a wide variety of music, which had just about everyone up and out of their seats dancing all night long. I had the time of my life, and I dare say, many of our guests did as well. Since the wedding, we have received many compliments on the music that was played. In fact, one of my co-workers had so much fun that she booked Anthony and his Eclipse Entertainment team for her wedding this summer. That says it all! You truly cannot go wrong with Eclipse! Definitely book them for your wedding if you can.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Shoan M

Eclipse was terrific - our primary contact was Anthony, who was also the MC/DJ for our wedding. We used Eclipse for music (live musicians and DJ), lighting and photography and they were great - very professional and friendly. No issues or problems whatsoever and I highly... Read More recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Stefanie C

Words cannot describe our experience with Anthony and Eclipse Events. My husband and I loved Anthony from the second we met him. We had extremely high expectations for our wedding and Anthony blew them out of the water. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was... Read More perfect for our wedding. Our guests had the absolute time of their lives! One of the first things they mention when they talk about our wedding is how amazing our DJ was! Anthony and his team had our guests, not only dancing, but raging even before salad was served! Everyone was on their feet all night and had an amazing time! We also used Eclipse Events for our photobooth. We had the open booth with a personalized backdrop. Our guests loved it! TONS of people can fit in which allows amazing pictures! Our guestbook was put together wonderfully and we love looking through it! We feel like Anthony is a part of our family! We highly recommend him and Eclipse and are so happy that they were a part of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Veronica S

Eclipse Events did an excellent job at our wedding! In searching for a DJ it was important that we would get someone who spoke Spanish well, which brought me to meet Chris at eclipse events. From the moment I met Chris, he was so nice, well mannered and spoke great Spanish.... Read More Chris was so professional and so accommodating to any and all needs I required. He really went above and beyond. As for the wedding day he was awesome with all the wedding hick-ups that arose he took care of them, kept everyone dancing and made the night amazing. Music selections were great. So thank you thank you thank you! I will definitely use Eclipse Events in the future and recommend them to all brides to be. You cannot go wrong with Eclipse Events. Veronica & Devan 7/10/16

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Pamela L

Hands down the best wedding Dj ever! Anthony is AMAZING. I had to have him after dancing the night away at a friends wedding- they were the first vendor I booked because I didn't want to chance him not being available. To this day my friends still talk about how fun my wedding... Read More was mainly because the DJ was on fire all night. A friend that was at our wedding then used them for hers, and the referrals go on and on. If you want a fun wedding, an awesome party, with great music and an all around great group of guys from an entertainment company you need to book eclipse!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Danny F

We knew we were getting an amazing DJ experience when we first talked to Anthony and Eclipse Events, but we had no idea how blown away we would be! The service they provided was above and beyond, Anthony even helped my wife during the cocktail hour with her dress to get some of... Read More our pictures done. Besides following up on all the music we had requested the dance music that was played got all our guests up and dancing. Of all the nice comments we got for our wedding, the most comments were about how great the music was. The lighting they provided really set the ambience we had wanted and we were really impressed with the monogram that we wanted to show up on the dance floor. We hope our friends getting married in the future will pick Eclipse Events, because we’d love to see them again. The entire process was very simple, we met with Anthony months before the wedding and discussed the various options and he provided to us plenty of examples for us to envision. When it got much closer to the wedding we reviewed everything and it was straightforward from there. Thank you so much Eclipse Events!