EFM Image Consultants

Greater Pittsburgh, Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Greater Pittsburgh, Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio (724) 758-0971

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Loghan W

Earla truly was my wedding fairy godmother! We hired her as our day-of coordinator and she really went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. I was having trouble feeling like I needed to please everyone and make everything perfect. Earla was so kind,... Read More patient and helpful, and really made me feel at ease about our big day. She made sure to introduce herself to all of our vendors and to keep everyone on the same page as to the timeline and how we wanted the day to go. If you're on the fence about hiring a planner/coordinator, I promise Earla and her team are well worth the investment!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Amanda L

We hired Earla to assist with day of coordination for our reception at Five Fillies Farm. I was pretty organized and handled many details on my own, but Earla would check in monthly with a list of tasks I should be working on, this was helpful to make sure I was on track. We... Read More mainly needed Earla's assistance with ensuring the reception moved along on time, and the vendors were setup and ready when need be. Earla did have 2 additional staff which was helpful. I feel Earla and her staff did a nice job. I was hesitate with hiring a coordinator because they often get a reputation of being very pushy, Earla was for the most part the right amount of pushy, she kept things moving when they needed to, but knew when to back off. Earla and her team helped to take some of the day of pressure off. If your considering a coordinator I say go for it, it's less you have to think about or put on family or friends shoulders on your big day.

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Haley O

Earla was the most amazing coordinator! Not only was she professional, caring and energetic, she seemed to truly enjoy helping me make our wedding exactly what I dreamed it would be. Any time I needed help, she would ask me questions about what I wanted and guide me toward... Read More something I would personally love, rather than just toss out random ideas, or things that were popular with other brides. She is highly recommended. No matter what sort of wedding you're having - from a small, quirky shindig to a lavish, giant affair, she will make sure everything is perfect and that your wedding is the one of your dreams.

Bride

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Caren S

Earla was absolutely amazing! She was available to us no matter what time of day or night it was. We had some major issues with our photographer, and she was on top of things to resolve the issue first thing in the morning, and sometimes until it was after dinner time. This went... Read More on for weeks before the wedding, and even AFTER the wedding she was still working with us to help make sure everything was finalized. She did everything she could to help us through any issues with planning. We planned our wedding from out of town, and she was great at finding local, quality vendors for our wedding. We met up with Earla the week before the wedding to finalize everything for the day of, and she was available to meet anytime and anywhere that was convenient for us. She SAVED the day by finding a new photographer for our wedding... a WEEK before our ceremony. She really put a lot of time and effort into solving the issues surrounding our photography. Earla and her sister, Betty, did an amazing job the day of our wedding organizing everything, and keeping us on track. I would definitely recommend EFM for wedding planning help!

Erla Helped With Unexpected Problem

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

We hired Erla as a Day of Planner for our daughter. We never dreamed we would have a huge contractual problem with our photography vendor, and need to replace the photographer, the week of the wedding. Erla very professionally bull-dogged for us with the vendor; assisting our... Read More daughter with some very difficult and frustrating negotiations. In the end, Erla located an outstanding photographer for our daughter’s wedding, and went with our daughter and fiancé to meet with the photographer to make sure they were getting the pictures they desired. On the day of, Erla and her sister tended to every detail to make sure the timeline ran smoothly and the bride’s, the groom’s and the bridal party’s needs were met. All of her ideas were focused on the bride and groom, and their enjoyment of the day. As mother of the bride, I had no worries and allowed Erla and her sister to keep everyone on schedule. Our contract with our venue did not allow outside planners. I am certain Erla would have managed the reception with the same professional manner that she managed the many hours leading up to the reception. Erla is a professional and you can trust her to follow through with her commitment. She has an up- beat attitude and always returned calls and emails promptly.

Essential to your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Brigid W

Earla and her associates were able to help make our wedding day much more relaxed and enjoyable! We greatly appreciated her being there to help finish the little details and organize all of the vendors. She is super easy to work with and is open to many different ideas! We would... Read More definitely recommend her to any bride looking for a memorable day!

Earla Marshall is the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Priscilla S

Earla was able to turn my wedding day vision into reality. From the decoration to the favor boxes, everything looked amazing. Thanks to her knowledge of vendors I was able to keep my wedding expenses within my budget limits. Earla was very attentive to every detail during the... Read More planning process. She was there with me and my wedding party every second of my big day, as a caring, supportive and calming presence . Her grace and poise under pressure ensured my groom and I a perfect wedding day. I recommend Earla Marshall as a wedding planner or day coordinator to every bride who dreams of class and style for her event.

Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Gina M

Earla is very knowledgeable in the event planning arena. She was a great asset to our wedding day. We all worked together to plan out the day we wanted and she worked diligently to make sure we had the day we dreamed. Sure, not everything was perfect, however she left no... Read More stone unturned so that we were prepared for everything. We would definitely recommend using a wedding planner. Someone who has the experience of planning many weddings sheds a lot of light on making your vision a reality.

Mother of Bride

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Karen M

We were coming down to the last few weeks of planning. Many of the bride and groom's friends were wanting to add to the ceremony or reception as musicians, singers etc. We needed a "coordinator" for the flow of the day. EFM did not disappoint. Earla came to the home to help... Read More understand their role and what was planned. Respecting the wishes of the Bride and Groom who lived in Ohio, and the parents, Earla made several great suggestions for the non-traditional / traditional wedding. These included a few things we would never have thought of (father meeting the bride after the bride pauses alone and a few spiritual touches (bride and groom have a few minutes after the ceremony to take stock of what just happened) for a non-traditional but beautiful outdoor wedding. The day went seamlessly even dodging a cold spell. EFM wanted us to enjoy the day and not need to be the point person for any issues which arose. It was all just as they said. They covered everything. I would recommend them!

Nye/Creese wedding July 21st 2012

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 frankie c

Earla Marshall was AMAZING! she was there from beginning to end. She made wedding planning less stressful. There is so many decisions to be made when planning your special day and having someone like Mrs. Marshall to turn to is really a relief. I would recommend her to anyone!

Made my day great!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 taylor b

Earla was great she was there every step of the way... if there was any issues we did not even know Earla and her staff were on it! Thank you so much again for making our day wonderful!!

Made my day so much easier

Reviewed on 3/14/2012 Megan G

Earla was amazing! She took care of any issues so my mother, sister, and I had a stress free day! I would reccomend her to anyone! She takes the time before to meet with you and see what your vision is then helps make it happen!