Wedding Dress Preservation, Cleaning & Repair

Let's begin... to preserve the memory. Your day was special and your gown is a symbol of that day. We will treat it with the utmost care. It is first meticulously inspected before cleaning. We pay attention to all the details. It is finished with a beautiful press and carefully packaged. Email us today with any questions at all! - bridal@elegancepreserved.com

Dry Cleaning + Preservation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

600 The Embarcadero, Suite A., San Francisco, CA (800) 539-9092

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Lyndsay H

Elegance Preserved gets 5 stars from me! My Helen Miller Dress was purchased at her salon in San Francisco and they also recommended Elegance Preserved. Luckily they had because a week after our wedding our apartment for mold and it ended up in the seems of my dress just that... Read More one week! I obviously lost my mind but EP saved my dress...and saved me from going crazy! They got the mold off, leaned all the wedding day dirt, and brought my dress back to life! They were also very helpful and worked with me because my unique situation of mold and even sent it to a specialist to make sure it would be cleaned properly, they kept me updated on what status of the dress, and even had the dress done ahead of schedule. I'll be sure to also suggest EP to all my friends getting married!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Carol C

I took my Watters, silk chiffon wedding dress (that I purchased from Trudy's) to Mulberrys & Greenstreets Cleaners in Belmont to have it preserved. My sister-in-law said they did an amazing job with her dress, and she was right! The cleaners sent my dress to Elegance Preserved,... Read More and the level of professionalism exceeded my expectations. They cleaned all of the layers of my complicated, beaded dress, go rid of multiple food/drink stains, and they also repaired a torn strap. Every email correspondence from Elegance Preserved was prompt and clear, as they explained the cleaning and preserving process thoroughly. To my pleasant surprise, they finished cleaning and preserving my dress 1 1/2 months before the initial date they gave me--amazing! If you're looking for quality work, contact Elegance Preserved NOW!

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

I bought my Hayley Paige Londyn gown and Peter Langner cathedral veil at Kleinfeld. By the end of my wedding my gown had a lot of dirt on the hem and my veil had dirt all over the satin trim. I dropped my gown and veil off at the Mulberry's by my house to be taken in to be... Read More cleaned. I needed to have my gown cleaned before I could take it to my seamstress to be repaired. Once it was repaired I brought the gown and veil back to be preserved. My gown was as white as it was when I first got it. I had noticed my veil did not look washed at all, so when I brought it back to be preserved I mentioned that. They washed it again and it looked much better. Elegance preserved did a great job, had comparable prices to everywhere else I found, and were very easy to work with. Their SF location was super easy to park at, which was really helpful since my gown was difficult to carry. I also love that they will re-box my gown if I ever take it out. I would definitely recommend Elegance Preserved!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Sara C

The cleaning itself was amazing and it was WHITE when I received it - my dress wasn't all that dirty though so I can't speak for any spot/stain removal. There was some dust/dirt just near the bottom since the dress just touched the floor with flip flops on. They were very... Read More careful when showing me the dress before and after preservation which was appreciated. They seemed a bit disorganized at times though - there was some quote "miscommunications" and requests for glowing reviews and advertisement for them on social media even before the work started. I did appreciate the follow up to clear it up. The work was good quality, but it is very expensive - about half of what the dress is worth - so prepare yourself for some sticker shock. (5 stars for quality of cleaning, 4 stars for care handling, 3 stars for cost, 1 star for quote/business interactions => avg 3 stars)

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Mitra M

I recently dropped off my gown at the convenient 244 Townsend St. (SOMA), San Francisco drop off/pick up location. The process and communication so far has been professional, quick, straightforward and informative. I purchased my beaded and lace Ines Di Santo gown from Bridal... Read More Galleria and I am confident that Elegance Preserve will do an fantastic job cleaning the dirtied hemline.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Irene T

Diane & her team at Elegance Preserved are professional & perfectinists! When I got my dress from Amy Kuschel, she said that Elegance Preserved was the only place she trusted so I took her advise! My Amy Kuschel dress look like brand new again! Thanks to great service & team!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Amanda W

I purchased my Sareh Nouri dress at the Vows Outlet in Watertown, MA where I live. I grew up in Belmont, CA, and was married in Sonoma, so my mom learned about Elegance Preserved through Mulberrys & Greenstreet Cleaners in Belmont. I also did some independent research, and came... Read More to the same conclusion as other reviewers, that Elegance Preserved was the best place to get my gown cleaned and preserved. Sean talked us through the entire process, and explained the reason that a very small area, from the underneath part of the train, was not able to be removed. He understands fabric and is extremely conscious of preserving the integrity of the gown by not over-treating the fabric. I am very happy with the results, and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Lisette A

I got my wedding dress from a sample sale and needed it to get it clean fast. Elegance Preserved did a perfect job. They were so considerate, that the customer service agent called me just to know more in detail about my dress and the timing that I had. It was great, because... Read More they managed to get it cleaned way before the due date. Once I went to pick it up, Sean was amazing, he gave me extra tips on how to keep it clean during and after the wedding. They truly deserve 5 stars!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Sha L

They 're recommended to us by one of the boutiques that we got my wedding gowns from. It was a great experience having my wedding dresses, cleaned and preserved by Elegance Preserved. The communications were great from the beginning, and they even tried hard giving useful... Read More suggestions to meet our need. We can definitely feel the different how their service compare to others, after talking to other gown preserve/ cleaning companies, we know immediately that they were the one to go with. The dresses look great and all preserved very well. We are glad that we chose Elegance Preserved for their service and strongly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Eileen P

I haven't picked up the dress yet, but communication was pretty easy and they updated me along the way. It took me a long time to fibdca cleaner that i felt like i can trust, but I''m confident elegance preserve did a great job.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Bonnie Y

I decided to choose Elegance Preserved to clean and preserve my Love by Pnina Tornai gown that I bought from Kleinfeld Bridal. Since Kleinfeld is located in New York, I was in search of a reputable cleaning service that specialized in preserving wedding gowns. While I was in... Read More search of a bridal gown, I had visited Trish Lee Bridal in SF. Although I ended up with the Pnina Tornai, one of Trish's design was a close second; Trish's referral to Fichu for alterations was top notch, so when I noticed she used Elegance Preserved for her own wedding gown, I knew I would be in good hands. I haven't picked up my dress to see the outcome, but the customer service up to this point has been outstanding!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 L. H

So happy with the customer service I have received at Elegance Preserved! They were very responsive and answered all my questions thoroughly. They did an amazing job cleaning my dress which had lots of staining at the bottom from my beach wedding. I also got my dress preserved... Read More for safe keeping in hopes that I'll be able to pass it down someday of who knows, even wear it for a cow renewal! It's definitely an investment but worth it if you planning on storing your dress for long term.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Sophie S

The designer of my wedding dress (Trish Lee from San Francisco, who I highly recommend for her simple yet sophisticated designs, amazing fabric quality and beautiful studio) recommended to use Elegance Preserved because they are the best wedding dress cleaners and preservers in... Read More the Bay Area! Elegance preserved’s customer service was extraordinary! And they did a good job at taking the stains away from my gown :-) Thank you Sean, Diana and the cleaning crew!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Yang L

I bought my wedding dress off the shelf from brides of California. I only have 2 weeks prior to my wedding, but the dress needs some cleaning and alteration. The store owner recommend Elegance Preserved. They focus on high end bridal dress cleaning and preserved service. I... Read More contact Sean and explain the urgency of the cleaning and request the dress to be clean in 1 week. He gives me a very reasonable price and get the dress clean in perfect condition within 2 days! I am very impressed and happy with the cleaning and customer service they have provided. I would recommend anyone to Elegance Preserved. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Jackie J

It's been a pleasure working with Elegance Preserved! I purchased my Maggie Sottero wedding dress at Glamour Closet in San Francisco about a year ago. After getting married in June I decided I wanted to clean, and most importantly, PRESERVE my wedding dress for years to come. I... Read More searched high and low for a trustworthy business and happily found Elegance Preserved online. Their excellent ratings on various websites as well as their professional and knowledgeable customer service made it easy to hand over my beloved wedding dress. In addition, I've appreciated the great communication via email updates on the progress of my dress and being able to speak to Sean Gilmore, the director, whenever I've had any questions or concerns. Although the cleaning and preserving progress takes about a few months, they did a great job of sticking to the completion date they quoted me for when my dress was ready to be picked-up. I'm so excited to see my dress! And I'd highly recommend any bride to trust Elegance Preserved with their wedding dress.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Caterina H

Absolutely the best experience I have in nay service industry. Three years ago, after my wedding, I was looking to clean and preserve the dress. My Jenny Packham Eden Dress was purchased from these wonderful French ladies at the Nouvelle Vogue in San Mateo, and they highly... Read More recommended me to send to Greenstreet Cleaner now Elegance Preserved. It was beautifully done and off I went. Fast forward three years later in August this year, I was away to vacation for 2 weeks. And my home and cat sitter accidentally let me cat into the area where I stored the preserved wedding dress. Even in its preserved box, my cat who is 21 years old managed to leave enough "urine" in the area which contaminated the preserved box. Upon my return, I was terrified with what I saw, and immediately open the preservation box to inspect. Although an small area of the box got wet, it didn't directly leaked any moisture on the gown. However, a slight "fume" was detected on the shoulder area of the highly sequined french lace. I was devastated and out of panic, I emailed the ladies at Nouvelle Vogue for advice and they immediately suggested me to contact Greenstreets Couture now Elegance Preserved. Sean, the Bridal Director contacted me promptly and discussed with me in details option I had, and what they might be able to do. He ensured me that the dress will be taken care of without any damage from what i described of the situation. He later arranged a special shipping box to send to me since I live in Southern California. Within a week, I received the shipping box and packaged the dress as directed to them. They were super attentive and Sean himself contacted me upon receiving my dress and explained to me the course of action they will take. Because my dress was cleaned and preserved with them originally, after they inspected it, they offered to spot treat the contaminated area and preserved the dress in a new preservation box at fraction of the full preservation and cleaning cost!! During the time when the dress is on schedule to be cleaned and preserved, they sent updated email to me so I know the process. Their service is the best! After the dress was preserved and ready, they offered to ship it back to me. But since I happened to travel back to the Bay area in two weeks, they were so kind to hold the shipment so I can pick it up in person. I was so impressed with the whole process and experience with them. I brought my grandmother's hundred years old Chinese Silk Embroidered (with real silver and gold thread) Wedding gown and jacket to them to preserve when I pick up my wedding dress! They treated my wedding dress and my grand mother's antique wedding gown with such care. I highly recommend this place when you are looking for a trusting hand. I was so confident and impressed with their service and skills, that I left my precious and priceless heirloom with them for preservation.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Usha V

I had a Cluny lace Eugenia Couture dress (purchased at a boutique in Cincinnati) cleaned and preserved after two years of letting it sit in my closet. Because the lace is hand-made and very fine, I wanted it to be available for use by future generations, and I'm so happy with... Read More

the care my dress has received from GreenStreets. I found GreenStreets through extensive searching online for local San Francisco establishments, and I appreciated their competitive pricing and transparency.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Danielle C

Green Streets Cleaners did an amazing job with my wedding dress! I needed a dry cleaner in San Francisco who could steam my dress prior to our destination wedding in the city. We were on a limited time frame, and I only had about 2 days to get the dress steamed before I needed... Read More it back, and I was concerned about finding somewhere that could handle it. As it turns out, Green Streets was such a find! Sean, our contact at the company, was SO HELPFUL. He was very communicative via email, helped me understand the process and timeline, found which location was closest to our hotel, and worked out when I could drop off my dress and get it back. All told, it took less than 48 hours (more like 24!) to get my dress steamed. All of the wrinkles from packing/traveling were gone. It was flawless. The cost? About $230, which was well worth it, given the limited time frame we had - I dropped it off on Tuesday, and I had it back Thursday morning (it was ready Wednesday evening), which was the day of our rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend Green Streets Cleaners for your wedding dress care! For those interested, my dress was a Pronovias dress: crepe column/mermaid style, with a bateau neckline, illusion netting and lace back, with lace going down the entire back of the dress, and a very long train.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Judy L

I spent a small fortune on a beautiful Amy Kuschel "Rita" dress - it rained on my wedding day in Napa so my dress was soaked and I traipsed around in the dirt for awhile. The beautiful delicate lace on the train I and other parts of the dress needed to be preserved and... Read More maintained and it was important to me for my dress to be beautiful for many many years to come - a very important memento of a special and amazing day. I researched top bridal gown cleaning and preservation places and found GreenStreets. The entire process from drop off to pick up to routine updates on the progress of my dress cleaning and preservation and the helpful people who answered my phone calls confirmed I had made the right decision.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Marlo G

I bought my dress at Kleinfeld's but live on the west coast so needed someone local to clean and preserve my gown. My sister had used greeen streets to do her gown post-wedding and said they did a great job. They are very competitively priced and communicated on the status of... Read More the gown throughout the process. Highly recommend Them!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Julie M

Greenstreets Couture is awesome! I was really worried about leaving my wedding dress at a cleaners because you always hear all of these horror stories about the dress being destroyed, but Greenstreets Couture was a dream to work with. Suzanne, the wedding dress consultant, was... Read More so nice and helpful. She told me about the whole process and assured me that my dress would be in good hands. After approving my quote (they email it to you about a week after you drop off the dress), I received regular emails detailing what was happening to my dress through every step of the process -- it really made me feel comfortable knowing they were actually working on my dress. When I picked up my preserved dress, I was so surprised to see how beautiful it looked. They got all of the red wine stains out and made the dress look just as clean as it looked on the morning of my wedding. I would absolutely recommend Greenstreets Couture. They take amazing care of your dress.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Angie Q

Great communication throughout the entire wedding dress cleaning process, all done via email. Thoughtful responses regarding cleaning, alterations, and cost.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jackie C

I did a lot of research while I was looking for someone to clean and preserve my wedding gown. Sean was really helpful and responsive in answering all my questions, and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. I loved getting the updates at every stage throughout the... Read More cleaning and preservation process, and I felt like a very valued customer. Thank you, Green Streets!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Susan S

I took my daughter's wedding dress in to be cleaned and preserved after her wedding. Not only did GreenStreets Couture do a great job, but kept us informed of it's process during the entire time they had the dress in their hands. Let's face it - one's wedding dress is not only... Read More an investment monetarily, but emotionally. They are aware of that and treat both you and the dress with respect.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016

Green Streets did an excellent job.. They were professional, polite, and were willing to work with me to give me exactly what I needed. They answered my emails in a timely manner and sent me updates about the dress along the way. They also were very clear about the price... Read More quote and gave me a detailed description of the entire process so I had a good understanding of everything. I bought my dress from Papers and Petals in Burlingame, I hope this shop recommends them to anyone wanting to preserve a wedding dress. They are the best in the area!

Meet The Coordinator

Diane, Coordinator

I'm the head coordinator at Elegance Preserved. We are the nations' foremost wedding dress preservation, cleaning and repair service. My goal is to answer all your questions prior to assisting with a quote. We really have the most wonderful customers and its a joy bringing dresses back to their pre-ceremony state after the wedding. It's an honor to be a part of a woman's ceremony in some small way.