Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Generators, Portable Restrooms, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

112 Town Center Drive, Mooresville, NC (704) 291-0008

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Mattie G

I could not imagine planning a wedding without Elegant & Classy. They were our vendor for floral, rentals and 30-day coordination. Everything they had their hand in was beautiful and came together seamlessly. Sommer and Nicole are incredibly sweet and a dream to work with. Their... Read More competence of the industry, organization and get-it-done attitude gave us the wedding we desired. I highly recommend their services to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Caroline H

Sommer and team were absolutely wonderful! They made my wedding so beautiful and stress free! They were extremely helpful with finalizing all my planning for the weeks leading up to my wedding and helped my wedding go as smoothly as possible. Would absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kait M

Elegant & Classy Events basically made our wedding day perfect. We held our event at Ritchie Hill in Concord, and the staff there introduced us to Sommer and her company for our rentals- we decided to hire Elegant & Classy Events for a day-of coordination package too. They were... Read More above and beyond what we expected and we are SO GLAD we went with them. Sommer and Ethan worked with us before the day of, were easy to contact at any time via email, and coordinated with all our vendors in a very professional and timely fashion. Our wedding day was managed by Nicole and she made everything work smoothly. She kept everyone on track where they were supposed to be, ran messages between the upstairs and downstairs, put together decorations, made everything look beautiful, fixed things up when we wanted changes, got everyone moving when they should be, coordinated everything about the ceremony and reception -- she was basically a cheerful helpful ever-present wedding director all day long. When I got tired and wanted to postpone wedding reception events (the tired bride moment: "oh my gosh can we just do this later..."), she made it seem so easy to just make major changes on the fly. I'm still floored they really decorated for us too, and arranged everything we brought to the venue so it looked beautiful, from centerpieces, to bringing out & arranging our cupcakes late into the evening for dessert. Basically what Elegant and Classy Events gave us was well beyond what I expected and we feel like they really had a big impact on making our whole day run perfectly without stress. If you are on the fence about whether you can use planning or coordination... you probably do. I am very thankful that we hired Elegant and Classy Events and would recommend them highly to anyone reading this review.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Maeghan S

Sommer is wonderful to work with! She worked with our changing guest count and rain issue. She was very fast to respond and was willing to accommodate with any changes! Her team is wonderful and I recommend this rental company for any event!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jordan L

Sommer was the absolute BEST to work with. I can't say enough about how much I genuinely enjoyed working with her (and her hubs). I stumbled upon Elegant & Classy Events when searching for someone to hang swag from the tent at our venue. There were stipulations for how the... Read More swag had to be hung and Elegant & Classy Events was the only event company that had the capability to handle it! Not only did she check that off the list for me but she wound up helping us with so much more. Our venue package came with a day-of coordinator and a ton of decor and linen options so we didn't originally plan to have Sommer help us with much more than the tent swag. However, once my mom and I met Sommer, we knew we wanted her to help us bring everything together. She was a saving grace in so many ways, helping me coordinate back and forth with the venue and other vendors, giving her honest opinion about decor, design, and cost, and working with the on-site coordinators to make sure everything was set up exactly as we imagined on the day-of. I knew I could count on her and her team to make what we discussed a reality and we were so beyond pleased with the way it turned out. She was so patient with me (and my mom) and answered so many emails and texts. She even put my mind at ease several times when the date was around the corner and things were still coming together. Working with her was like working with a best friend and I enjoyed it so much. She put so much effort into making our day so special for us and we couldn't have done it without her and the Elegant & Classy Events team.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Melanie H

Sommer was awesome! She was my day of coordinator and also provided all my rentals. She was on top of every detail and was so helpful with suggestions and referrals. Sommer and her husband went above and beyond when some of the wait staff got overheated and took over bar tending... Read More our mimosa bar. She kept on top of the timeline and was sure to pack our gifts, cake, and donuts to go in our get away car. She is so great at what she does and I can't recommend her enough. I would give more stars if I could. She had a huge part in making our day seemless.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 April C

Beautiful decor at exceptional price! Sommer and her team did an outstanding job! They draped a HUGE tent for my wedding and it was absolutely breathtaking! She has tons of decor from chargers, linens, fabrics, a free standing bar, love seat, etc.! Sommer is very detail... Read More oriented and is always thinking outside of the box. Very creative! I highly recommend Sommer and her team!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Matthew N

Sommer did an amazing job! She coordinated everything on the day of our wedding. Her design was beautiful, and looked better in real life than I had imagined it would--and I thought it'd look good! There was a problem with the misting fans, but she and her husband, Ethan, took... Read More care of it without any trouble to us. The wedding went very well. In the morning, everything had disappeared--her set up and take down were flawless! She did a great job and I highly recommend her for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Brooke S

I thought I knew what exactly what I wanted in my wedding, but once I met with Sommer, she was able to take my ideas to the next level. Her ideas were right on target with my vision. She was easy to work with and was so flexible even when I changed my mind on things last... Read More minute. There is no way all the little details of our wedding would have been taken care of if it weren't for her. She was such a blessing the day of the wedding, checking in with vendors, taking care of minor issues and most of all calming me down! She helped created the day I had always dreamed of and I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Katie M

We cannot begin to thank Sommer & Ethan enough for all the work they did for our wedding in April. Everything turned out beautiful and all of our guests were highly impressed. They both were so easy to work with and made everything run smoothly even with the little hiccups along... Read More the way.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Laura C

Sommer was so wonderful to work with!!! She is so sweet and made the planning process really fun for me! She really made my vision come to life and I'm forever greatful for her help in making our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Amanda F

Wow! What an awesome team. Sommer and her staff made our day so very special. In the months leading up to the day Sommer was there for us anytime we needed her to help make decisions and to overall reduce any stress we had. The wedding was beautiful and well planned out.... Read More All of our family and friends told us how awesome they thought everything looked and went. It was truly our perfect day thanks to Sommer and her team. Thank you. :)

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Leigh B

Sommer and her staff did a phenomenal job with helping me plan, organize, and the actual day of the wedding. They made my wedding process and day so much easier and more relaxed. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone for sure!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Mindy H

I used Elegant and Classy events for my wedding this spring. I was looking for someone who would be able to provide me with excellent rental services and day of coordination, but who also would not break the bank. I was lucky to have found Sommer and her team! She spent so many... Read More hours making sure my day was perfect and that every detail in my head was understood. Sommer took our overall idea of what our day would look like and made it a dream come true. Everything was beautiful! I cannot say enough good things about this team.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

Elegant and Classy Events; Sommer and Ethan go way above the call of duty to provide you with everything you need for your perfect wedding. Our daughter chose a rustic, horse farm venue so we rented lots of burlap, whiskey barrels for the beginning of the aisle, white pews, big... Read More spool tables and more. Sommer has the ability to talk to a bride and see her vision and simply create it. As a team they do whatever it takes. We had a couple major mess-ups with two vendors; first the flowers were one and a half hours late which upset the entire timeline for the photographer but Sommer and Ethan just helped rearrange things, worked with the photographer and the wedding went off on time. The food vendors were two hours late!! Sommer tried and tried to reach them by phone to find out what the problem was with no success; so once again she, Ethan and the venue owner tended to our guests and served the drinks and snacks that the bride and groom provided. Once again the photographer had to adjust her timeline but with all of their help it was seamless. Sommer and Ethan aren't done when the bride and groom leave, oh no. They immediately start tearing down and cleaning up and not just their things but all of the decor the bride and groom provided and we filled two SUV's with just that stuff!! I don't have enough words to express just how awesome they are. I would recommend them to anyone. They became a member of our family that day and we will always be forever grateful to them. So, if you're looking for a class act team to help you with your wedding be sure to contact Elegant and Classy Events!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Suzanne P

Elegant and Classy events did an amazing job with our wedding! We used their coordination services and rented rustic decor. They executed everything flawlessly and made our wedding day so easy. I felt so relaxed on my wedding day because Sommer and Ethan were handling it all.... Read More They are genuine and kind people and exactly who you want around you on your wedding day. I can't say enough nice things about Elegant and Classy events!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Elegant & Classy Events went above and beyond all expectations to make our wedding day perfect! They are wonderful people to work with and are always willing to do whatever it takes to make your dreams become reality! I definitely recommend Elegant & Classy Events to anyone... Read More looking for any wedding or event needs. They do it all from planning to decorating and all that comes between!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Stephanie K

I was so blessed to work with Sommer and her company for our wedding! After seeing a picture of my dress and talking through some of my ideas she instantly grasped the look I was going for. She was great in making sure she showed me options and suggesting things I didn't even... Read More know existed but made such a difference in the look and feel of the event. We used the company for draping over our dance floor, cocktail table table cloths, dinner table table runners, and fun vertical ruffle table skirts for special tables. Sommer saw my vision for our wedding, gave me fantastic suggestions, and made it come to life. I could not have been happier with the event!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Kirby G

Working with Sommer and her team was amazing! She was able to know what I wanted and how to make it happen before I knew what that was myself. To any Bride who is in need of someone truly talented and amazing at making their wedding perfect, Sommer and her team are the go to. I... Read More can not tell everyone out there how amazing Sommer made my wedding!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Sommer and Ethan are phenomenal in every way!!!! Sommer is creative and so easy to work with. She was thorough and made sure to take care of every detail. She handled issues with vendors for us and made sure that things went smoothly. The day of the wedding brought unforeseen... Read More weather issues with extremely windy conditions, and Sommer took necessary actions to make sure the d├ęcor stayed in place. If you are seeking a professional vendor to help make your wedding day dreams come true, Somme and Ethan will definitely fill the bill. I can not give enough praise and thanks to them for making our daughter's wedding a beautiful and perfectly choreographed event. Thanks again so much for everything. You guys are truly amazing!!

Beautiful job

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Julia C

Beyond amazing... Ethan and Sommer did an amazing job for my wedding. Everything was just how I wanted and Sommer did an amazing job directing the ceremony. The planning process was so simple with her. Store front is easy to get to. She made sure my vision came to light.... Read More They are truly amazing and much cheaper than other rental places in the area including my venue who gives discount. Everyone (guests, venue workers, caterers and DJ) were amazed at how pretty the rooms were. I highly recommend them to anyone planning any type of event.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Amanda C

Sommer and her team were amazing! Sommer went above and beyond and she answered all of my questions and concerns in a very timely fashion. They set up and took down the things I rented, and I didn't even see them, they were that good! Thank you, Sommer, for making our day... Read More perfect!

Best All Around!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Heather C

We used Elegant and Classy events for not only my rentals but also as my wedding planner/coordinator. Sommer and Ethan are officially apart of our family! They went over and above to make my wedding perfect. They even created a plan B when the rain decided to grace us with it's... Read More presents and Sommer and her team not only made my wedding day amazing but completely stress free. They are awesome at what they do and took the time to really get to know me and what my vision was for my wedding and then completely surpassed all of my expectations.

Wedding coordination, rentals and florals

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Terri B

Amazing throughout entire process! As a destination bride it was refreshing to have Elegant & Classy Events on my side! From suggesting trusted local vendors to all of my rentals, florals and coordinating it was a very smooth process. The wedding was gorgeous and my family and... Read More guests had a blast!

Abby Brown & Chet Sigmon wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Sommer & Ethan were so accommodating and easy to work with. Pricing was very reasonable also. Would highly recommend them to anyone.