Class. Style. Elegance.

Ellynne Bridal prides itself in having the most beautiful gowns in the Midwest. We offer a wide variety of styles and prices to help you in selecting the dress of your dreams! Appointments are required. Call now for your appointment and mention you saw us on The Knot!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

4400 S 70th St, Lincoln, NE (402) 489-7770
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kelly H

Ellynne Bridal was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the moment I walked in the door, my family and I was welcomed with a bright smile and a hug from Lynne, the owner. She knew exactly what she was doing and knew how to find a dress that worked well with my body. She was... Read More able to work with my budget and help me find dresses to try on, that I would be able to afford. She encouraged me to not try on anything out of my budget range, with the possibility of falling in love with it and not being able to afford it, which made complete sense. I completely fell in love with MY dress my very first day of dress shopping and said "YES" that same day! Lynne then encouraged some of my bridesmaids to try on a couple dresses next to my dress to see how the color scheme was all going to come together! It was such a pleasant experience! When I said "yes", the whole salon clapped and cheered and complimented on how great I looked in my dress. It was such a heart warming experience and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! My sisters have even promised to get their dresses their in the future. They have a great selection of dresses in many styles and prices. Wonderful, wonderful experience!!

2016-10-18T09:20:25 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute honor to find your wedding gown for your special day! We would love to hear about your wedding day and please send pictures so we can share with our future brides! We wish you much happiness on your new journey with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Snera R

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lynne and her staff. They made me feel like a princess and really took their time helping me find my dream gown. I would recommend every bridal go to Ellynne for the most beautiful gowns and the most amazing staff!

2016-10-03T13:30:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Ellynne Bridal! We are thrilled that your experience went wonderfully and thank you again for choosing us!

My Experience

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Natasha H

My experience at Ellynne's was great! The first day I went gown shopping, I thought that I found the one... but I'm glad I waited! When I went to Ellynne's, I felt like a princess! I worked with a super nice, girly consultant who made my time enjoyable and she really helped me... Read More check things off the list! Maddie offered great advice for accessories and what would flatter my body best. I loved working with her since I had known her from a few years earlier! Her happy, positive personality showed and I can't even explain how happy I am with everything at Ellynne's Bridal! The dresses are gorgeous, the dressing rooms are beautiful and the whole staff is wonderful! Best shop in the midwest! Would totally recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brenna B

Ellynne Bridal was absolutely amazing to work with. They always treated me like a princess. I completely fell in love with my wedding dress and I received SO many compliments about my dress on my wedding day. It was perfect. The bridesmaids dresses were absolutely gorgeous on... Read More all of my bridesmaids. Everything from the style to the color was perfect. I received so many compliments on how great the bridesmaids looked also. I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Lyndsay L

I had a great experience at Ellynne Bridal when searching for my wedding dress. I found one during my first appointment (at a Trunk Show), but weeks later was contacted that it was a plus size only and would be too big to alter. Nichole, a manager, was very accommodating and set... Read More up a couple more appointments for me to come in and work directly with her to find my dress. I ended up finding a dress sample at a different salon, but Ellynne Bridal honored the amount we had already paid and ordered the dress through their store. They were somewhat difficult to get ahold of initially to set up an appointment, but were great when I went in for the appointments!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily G

We dropped in without an appointment but there were no other patrons in the store other than us. A lady greeted us right away and showed us to a fitting room. As we looked around, we found dog poop in the show rooms within inches of a rounder of about 40 dresses… The staff... Read More was in no hurry to clean it up and made no attempt to apologize for the situation. Needless to say it was an uncomfortable situation and not handled professionally. I felt as if I needed a shower when I left. I'm shocked to learn that this place has been voted Lincolns best bridal show room, for the last four years. I question the integrity of that award.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Sarah J

I had an absolutely wonderful dress shopping experience at Ellynne's Bridal. From the moment I walked in the door, to saying YES to my dress, to having it steamed the week of my wedding, everything was perfect and I felt completely taken care of by the staff. I would highly... Read More recommend Ellynne's to any bride looking for not only a stunning gown, but for an inclusive experience with top-notch service.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Laura C

The staff at Ellynne Bridal made me feel discarded and unimportant from the moment I entered the store. I made my appointment six weeks in advance, and when I arrived, was offered a room near the back of the store that made one woman say to her child, “No, don’t go in there,... Read More that’s the workers’ room.” I could not properly see any gown I tried on – especially from the back – because the room and mirror were so small. My consultant, like the rest of the staff, spent my entire appointment helping and watching another woman whose family had commandeered the entire floor of the salon. My mother-in-law, wearing a boot from recent foot surgery, was forced to sit in the lobby in order to have a chair. My consultant was not even available to help me try on dresses; she never once offered to help. To see myself in an adequate mirror, she recommended I walk to the front of the store – around consultants who were so busy watching the one bride they hardly even moved when I tried to excuse myself around them. I was clearly unwanted in the store and left in tears. My mother and sister approached Ellynne for me, feeling outraged in this treatment of all of us, and she could not have cared less. This appointment was heartbreaking to an excited bride and her family. I would never recommend Ellynne Bridal.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Giselle G

Do not come here if you want a bridal shop that actually cares about their customers. I ordered my dress and veil from this place 6+ months in advance of my wedding. I went in to try my dress on about 2 months before the wedding and my custom veil still hadn't arrived (they... Read More seemed surprised when I even asked about the veil so it's possible they just forgot to order it). They assured me at my fitting that it would be here in time for the wedding though. I called back two weeks before the wedding to see if it was in yet and they again seemed surprised-- after "talking with the designer" they said my veil would not be here in time for my wedding and that I could pick another USED veil they had in store for half price. My veil was a special color to match my dress, and they did not have the right veil or the right color at their store for me to choose from. I would think that after all of this grief they would offer a free veil (even if the veil was NOT even close to what I wanted) but they insisted that the best they could do was half off. They did not once apologize, they never tried to make it right, they never even called to let me know my veil would not be here in time until I called them and every time I talked to someone they didn't even act concerned or like they cared about me. If I hadn't called I might have never heard about my veil at all. Worst customer service of my life. Once the money is in their pocket it's over! If you want a good bridal experience stay away!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Summer P

Natalie at Ellynne's was by far the best stylist I worked with during all my appointments and different locations. She was very helpful hearing my vision, helping me narrow down my search and ultimately come back and say YES to my dress. I felt so comfortable and like a true... Read More princess at Ellynne's! I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kassidy S

Love the owner of the place and the people are all really nice but are terrible at contacting back after they say they will call. I ordered all my bridesmaid dresses the middle of January and was told I would get a call when all of the dresses had arrived. I received that call... Read More May 2nd and went to pick up two of the dresses to mail to girls and they told me they were not in yet. My wedding is the beginning of July. If I wouldn't have gone in I don't think anyone was going to tell me because I've talked to them on the phone since they've arrived and they said nothing about two dresses not being there. Hard to rely on. Very disappointing

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Miki S

I scheduled an appointment with Ellynne Bridal with some trepidation. I wasn't sure I should be looking at dresses like that since I had been married before and I was over 40. But I was drawn to the champagne colored dresses online and thought with a shorter dress, it might... Read More work. My consultant never looked at me questionably, just brought me beautiful gowns to try on. When I tried on my Allure dress, she came in to help me zip up & she caught her breath when she saw me. I already knew how much I loved the gown, but the deal was done when I saw her reaction! I couldn't have been made to feel more beautiful! Thank you for making me feel like a princess!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Erica G

I had such a good experience at Ellyne Bridal! my consultant, Chelsea, genuinely cared about helping me find the perfect dress. She helped me to discern how I felt and listened to my concerns. She even pulled a dress that was about to go on sale from the back. I was there for 3... Read More hours, but I never felt rushed or was reminded of the time. If anything I felt like she took extra time with me trying different things with my hair, different jewelry etc. I can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Kaitlyn J

This is the perfect bridal salon! The consultant (Chelsea) was super helpful. I never felt uncomfortable at all. When I went in I had a good idea of what I was looking for but she offered her opinion on dresses she thought I would like. I found my dream dress here! She helped me... Read More by showing me accessories that would compliment the dress and was never pushy about making the sale. My fiancé is military and it came up in every conversation at bridal salons I wen to (a total of 6) and this is the only place who offered military discount! I definitely don't expect it but it was a much appreciated gesture. I would recommend this salon to anyone! (I even made the drive from Omaha )

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Jen W

This is a beautiful bridal boutique. The service was great and the gowns are gorgeous. However, I felt like Gretchen Wieners in 5,7,9.... I am a curvy size 12. I love my body, I love my curves. I am active and healthy. I eat well and excersize often. I left this store in tears... Read More because I couldn't fit into anything they had. All the sample dresses are a wedding gown size 10. They do have a small plus size room but the key word is small. They had maybe 3 plus size gowns I liked but they were way too big and I couldn't get a good idea of what they would look like on me. The dresses I came to try on wouldn't even fit around my hips. I left this store hating my body and feeling very discouraged. This was, unfortunately my first ever experience with wedding gowns. This was supposed to be a happy and exciting day and it ended up being the worst experience I could have imagined. This store would be amazing for a petite women but for the majority of us average sized women it just fell short. I left feeling embarrassed about my body. If you are anything larger than a pant size 6 I would suggest staying as far away from this store as you can.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Tylor H

I had scheduled an appointment on a Saturday so I expected them to be a little busy, but not as busy and over crowded as they were. Right when I walked in, the front room was filled with roughly 25+ women. My appointment was for 2:00 and I did not get to start my appointment... Read More until 2:30. My consultant was rather young and her inexperience was very clear. She explained they were understaffed for the day and she was sorry for the inconvenience. At that point I wish I had just left after sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes. On top of scheduling my appointment there was another bride there at the same time as I was. Normally this would not bother me but there was only one pedestal in the gallery and her entourage was coveting their spots and would not move over for my friends and family to see me when I came out. They were rude and brought down the experience even more. Eventually I just stayed in my room and would open the door for everyone to peek in. Halfway through my appointment another consultant came in my room to let my consultant know a bride from earlier in the day was back and wanted to see her. I just felt rushed towards the end because of that bride and very frustrated. Needless to say I did not end up buying a dress and am very disappointed in the service. My suggestion, go during the week or not at all.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kelsey B

I love Ellynne Bridal! They have a HUGE selection of dresses. I found my dress at my first fitting! You get a one-on-one experience with a stylist and they make you feel like a princess. When you choose your dress, they give you a bottle of sparkling moscato and they take a... Read More picture of you with whoever you came to the shop with! It's a lot of fun! I liked Ellyne Bridal so much that I went back to find my bridesmaid dresses there. That was not quite the same experience. I made an appointment but somehow they still overbooked, so my bridesmaid and I didn't get quite as personal of an experience. It was fine because it was a much easier situation to handle, but I was slightly disappointed. The next small problem was that at the time, they didn't have anyone working at the front desk so they never answered their phone. This was a problem for my bridesmaids because most of them were from out of state and the only way they could pay for their dress was over the phone. That was a frustrating situation, but eventually we got it all taken care of. Overall, I would definitely recommend Ellyne Bridal to Lincoln brides!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kaylin B

This place is simply amazing and I could not be more thrilled that I found my dream gown here! The owner is wonderful as were the other employees! Wonderful experience and would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Hope F

I had made my appointment with Ellynne Bridal after reading so many awesome reviews on their selection and service. After my appointment I feel a little disappointed in the service part, although the selection was wonderful. We walked in and the front room is beautiful... it... Read More made everyone so excited to start picking out dresses to try on. There was nobody in the front room to greet us, but we didn't care as we just waited looking at the awesome dresses on the mannequins. After a while of waiting, my mother went in search of someone to help us. We then got checked in after someone came out and started looking at dresses in the back while we were waiting for the dressing room to be emptied by the group before us. My stylist (I wish I would have remembered her name) was a little disconnected from the process and we soon found out that it was her last day. That was apparent through the entire process as the bad energy flowed through the appointment the entire time we were there. The room that we had was a private room, but it was all together so I was changing in front of the group I had came with. This was fine as it was all family and close friends, but there are mirrors everywhere so it was hard to escape views of my half-naked body. I am pretty comfortable with myself and my body, but if I wasn't this could have drastically affected my appointment. We had tried on many dresses and a lot of them were very pretty, but I just could not seem to find "the one." It felt like we were close, but never got there. My family felt like the stylist did not listen to their suggestions and would come back with dresses that did not match what they were trying to say. I do agree that my mother especially can have a strong personality, but it was not something that was too overbearing or bossy, she just wanted to make the most out of the appointment and wanted to help find the dress the best that she could. It did not seem that the stylist knew the right direction to take the appointment in. I had styles that I was gravitating towards and we just reached a point where it seemed like there were no other options. Even trying something completely different could have helped, but we hit a rut and it was just not working. I honestly did not even want it to go further at the end of our appointment and I wanted to leave. I left feeling very discouraged, self-conscious, and worn out. I wish my experience would have been like the awesome reviews I have read on here, but I do realize that not everything can be the same for everyone. I thought my whole dress-shopping experience would follow the same pattern of disappointment, but at the next shop I found that it was completely different and I felt a lot more comfortable and important.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley S

I found my DREAM dress at Ellynne Bridal! Holly helped me and I was so amazed with her demeanor and patience I asked her how long she had worked there. She said TWO WEEKS! She is amazing! The entire staff was so beautiful and kind. I recommend Ellynne Bridal to any bride as... Read More they have sooo many gorgeous dresses. They really do treat you like a princess-they even clapped when I said YES! <3

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Hannah C

The woman who helped me was so sweet and helpful!! I needed a dress in a short period of time and she helped me find the dresses that I could choose from and be able to alter in time. I had a wonderful experience and was in love with me dress. :)

2016-10-11T09:34:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Ellynne Bridal. It was an honor to help you find your gown for your special day. Please send any pictures you have so we can share it with our future customers! Thank you again and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Ashley H

Victoria was absolutely amazing!!

2016-10-03T13:21:01 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Victoria! Thank you for choosing Ellynne Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Krista B

I can's say enough great things about the store and the consultants!! They had great patience as I decided on a dress and keeping me calm as the designer took a little longer then expected to get the dress in.

2016-10-03T13:22:34 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear about your experience at Ellynne Bridal! Thank you for shopping with us!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Sara H

Nichole was awesome! She was very helpful in helping me find my perfect dress. I recommend Ellynne bridal to any soon to be bride they really treat you like the princess you are!

2016-10-03T13:24:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are so thrilled that Nichole helped you find your dream dress! Thank you for choosing Ellynne Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Kimberly M

I found the dress of my dreams at Ellynne Bridal and the ladies were so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!!!!

2016-10-03T13:26:03 Response from the vendor

So glad your experience at Ellynne Bridal was amazing! Thank you for choosing us and we are so thrilled that you found your dream dress!

Lynne Rustad

I dreamed of owning a beautiful bridal gallery for many years. Today that dream has become a reality. My goal was to offer brides a special atmosphere to find their wedding gown. A place that would bring everlasting memories of warmth and a dream come true for the bride that smiles that special smile when she finds the perfect gown. Thank you to the thousands of brides that have been Ellynne & E2 Brides. I have been blessed to know each and every one of you, and I look forward to the many brides that will grace our gallery in the years to come. Warm Regards, Lynne Rustad