Class. Style. Elegance.

Ellynne Bridal prides itself in having the most beautiful gowns in the Midwest. We offer a wide variety of styles and prices to help you in selecting the dress of your dreams! Appointments are required. Call now for your appointment and mention you saw us on The Knot!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

4400 S 70th St, Lincoln, NE (402) 489-7770

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kelly H

Ellynne Bridal was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the moment I walked in the door, my family and I was welcomed with a bright smile and a hug from Lynne, the owner. She knew exactly what she was doing and knew how to find a dress that worked well with my body. She was... Read More able to work with my budget and help me find dresses to try on, that I would be able to afford. She encouraged me to not try on anything out of my budget range, with the possibility of falling in love with it and not being able to afford it, which made complete sense. I completely fell in love with MY dress my very first day of dress shopping and said "YES" that same day! Lynne then encouraged some of my bridesmaids to try on a couple dresses next to my dress to see how the color scheme was all going to come together! It was such a pleasant experience! When I said "yes", the whole salon clapped and cheered and complimented on how great I looked in my dress. It was such a heart warming experience and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! My sisters have even promised to get their dresses their in the future. They have a great selection of dresses in many styles and prices. Wonderful, wonderful experience!!

2016-10-18T09:20:25 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute honor to find your wedding gown for your special day! We would love to hear about your wedding day and please send pictures so we can share with our future brides! We wish you much happiness on your new journey with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Snera R

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lynne and her staff. They made me feel like a princess and really took their time helping me find my dream gown. I would recommend every bridal go to Ellynne for the most beautiful gowns and the most amazing staff!

2016-10-03T13:30:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Ellynne Bridal! We are thrilled that your experience went wonderfully and thank you again for choosing us!

My Experience

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Natasha H

My experience at Ellynne's was great! The first day I went gown shopping, I thought that I found the one... but I'm glad I waited! When I went to Ellynne's, I felt like a princess! I worked with a super nice, girly consultant who made my time enjoyable and she really helped me... Read More check things off the list! Maddie offered great advice for accessories and what would flatter my body best. I loved working with her since I had known her from a few years earlier! Her happy, positive personality showed and I can't even explain how happy I am with everything at Ellynne's Bridal! The dresses are gorgeous, the dressing rooms are beautiful and the whole staff is wonderful! Best shop in the midwest! Would totally recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Andrew T

I can not say enough great things about this boutique. They spent over my appointment time and their normal hours working with me. The dresses are BEAUTIFUL. And good quality. Wish I could have this experience all over again!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Tina C

I was seriously disappointed with my appointment at Ellynne's. This was the second shop I went to search for my dress and they truly paled in comparison. Other boutiques helped me in and out of my dress, but the employees at Ellynne just handed me sample size dresses and... Read More expected me to get into them by myself (and I was looking for mermaids and fit and flare dresses... not a fun thing to wiggle into on your own). I am not a fan of glitter and the girls working there continued to bring glitter dresses in for me to try. I felt bad, but I got a little frustrated towards the end. They have SUCH A BIG SELECTION of dresses, which is amazing... it would have been nice to get a little more help and guidance. I did not end up buying my dress here, obviously, but wanted to give some feedback.

2018-01-29T16:49:15 Response from the vendor

Hi Tina, I apologize that your appointment did not meet your expectations! I do not see your contact information in our system and would like to discuss your visit to our gallery in more detail. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Kyle K

Ellynne Bridal had come highly recommended to me by my best friend. I am so grateful as my my experience with Ellynne Bridal was amazing! When I showed up to my appointment, I had come in with a vision of what I wanted in a dress. When I started to try on the dresses I had... Read More picked ouI started to freak out because none of them looked how I had imagined on me. Anna, who was my bridal dress consultant, went out to the showroom and picked out a few that she felt would work on me and my body type. She nailed it! The dresses Anna had picked out were stunning and ultimately I was able to find my perfect dress. Anna and the Ellynne Bridal staff were so wonderful and the dress was affordable. I would recommend Elynne Bridal to all brides that are looking for a gorgeous dress that they will feel stunning in on their big day. They did an amazing job of making the experience feel very special! I will remember my experience always.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Beth B

I loved my dress and they have several beautiful options. My customer service was never great. I honestly would of spent my money elsewhere, your wedding dress is a big and special moment and the staff didn’t make me feel like I made the right decision.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Holley H

Ellynne's Bridal is gorgeous and has a vast selection of dresses at various prices. I was struggling to find a dress at other places, either too expensive or the dresses were just so beat up that I couldn't get a true image of myself in it, but the organization at Ellynne's... Read More really helped me. I wish I could remember the person's name who helped me, but she was amazing at helping me with possible alteration options and she truly made me feel beautiful when I finally found the dress. My only qualm is when I ordered my dress in December for my October wedding, I was originally told it would be there in April and to call if i hadn't heard anything by June. June came and I called and they told me it wasn't in yet and it should be there by the end of July. I called at the end of July and they said it still wasn't in and to call back in a couple of weeks in August. Still nothing. My mom finally decided to call and see what was going on and the found out the designer had been behind and that I would have my dress in September. I did end up getting my dress in September but it left me with very little time to get alterations completed and I was lucky the seamstress had one spot left she could get me in for with my wedding being so near. This bridal salon is truly beautiful, the dress selection is great, and the employees are very nice, but I hope communications with the brides on the status of their dresses will improve in the future.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Heidi B

I was nervous about going in as a bride in her 30s because I didn’t want to be treated like a baby bride who didn’t have a clue and just be rushed through a standard set of Pinterest-worthy gowns. When I went in for my appointment, I had a wonderful experience with Ellynne... Read More Bridal throughout the entire process! I browsed their website, knew which styles I was looking for and the consultant let me browse the entire floor for the gowns I wanted. I tried on a total of three dresses before I found The One. The consultant was knowledgeable and practical and did not try to upsell me anything or push a certain style or fashion on me. The dress actually arrived two months ahead of schedule and they pointed me to two independent seamstresses for alterations so it was great I could pick someone in Omaha and didn’t have to travel back three more times. I sent my sister there a month ago after she got engaged and she found her dress as well! Highly recommend to go in with an idea of the style you want and/or bring photos.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Nalani L

This place and their employees are amazing! After seeing a Maggie Sottero dress on The Knot, I had my heart set in that dress. But when I looked on Maggie’s website to see if they had any dresses in Nebraska, I was disappointed to see that they didn’t, so I had to move on. After... Read More going to every single bridal store in Omaha, even a few of the consignment shops, I still hadn’t found anything that really jumped out at me, except for one, but it was over budget. My Mom and I went to a bridal show and saw Ellyne Bridal’s display and grabbed a brochure and talked about visiting them sometime. After about a week I finally decided to go through all the brochures I picked up at the bridal show and came across Ellyne’s and looked through it and saw that they carried Maggie dresses! I was so excited I made an appointment and my Mom and I went out there in hopes of finding that dress. Which I wasn’t getting my hopes up because it was also an older design of hers. So when we got there, Lisa my bridal consultant was at the front desk waiting for us. She was very nice and very professional. She asked me tons of questions and I even showed her pictures of the types of dresses I was leaning towards but I was also open to other styles as well. And I also showed her my Maggie dress and she wasn’t sure if they had it but she took us to the Maggie section and there it was! I was still trying not to get my hopes up since I wasn’t sure if it would look good on me. So we looked around and picked out a ton of dresses to try on. Lisa did an awesome job at helping me get in all the dresses and made me feel very comfortable. We decided to save the Maggie dress for last. And surprisingly I was down to 3 dresses at the end and one of them was the Maggie dress. I was in love with it but also loved the other 2 as well. So we made a second appointment to bring my dad and one of my bridesmaids along to see what their opinion was. They were a lot busier the second time around. Lisa got stuck in another appointment and had to go back and forth between us two which she did a good job doing so and the other consultants also helped her out so I had no problem with that. Everyone was so nice when I tried on the final 3, they all liked all 3 so it was a really hard decision but in the end I got the Maggie dress and I am so happy about it! I also got my veil here too and they did a good job of ordering that in as well. My wedding day had already come and passed but my dress and veil looked amazing that day and I am so happy with how it all turned out! I highly recommend this cute little bridal shop! They have a ton of dresses to choose from and everyone is so nice and professional! Thank you everyone at Ellyne’s for the amazing experience! I will never forget it!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Andee B

Ellynne Bridal is absolutely wonderful! This was the first place I visited while on the hunt for a dress, and I honestly could not have picked a better place. Victoria was fabulous consultant who discussed my budget with me and made sure I looked at dresses within that price... Read More range. She was so helpful getting me in and out of dresses. She listened to what I liked and disliked about different dresses (even though I wasn't completely sure what that was exactly) and was honest with me about fits and styles. Victoria made me feel comfortable, excited, and beautiful throughout the whole process. It felt as though I were shopping with a friend! After working with Victoria, I had thought I found THE DRESS, but wasn't ready to commit yet. Was it possible I could really find my dress at the very first shop I visited?! After a week, I knew it was the dress! My mom and I went back to Ellynne's with hopes of purchasing it, even though we didn't have an appointment on a Sunday afternoon. Alexis and Nicole had a fully booked Sunday with brides-to-be but still found time for me try on the dress again and purchase it! The entire experience was truly easy-going, hassle-free, and fun! All the consultants I worked with were understanding, professional, and amazing to work with. I am so thankful that I started and ended my dress hunt with Ellynne's Bridal, and I could not have asked for a better bridal experience!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kelsey K

Thank you so much Ellynne Bridal for your part in making our wedding day, the perfect fairytale day! Victoria, you were always a blessing to work with and such a sweet heart! I can't thank Nah, yourself, or the rest of the team enough for your part in our special day. I'll... Read More never be able to say enough praise about Ellynne Bridal or their staff!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kelsey W

To be fair, Ellynne Bridal did have an amazing selection of bridal gowns and I am still so in love with my gown. I had a fun shopping experience and the store is very nice. The reason for my low star review is they kept bringing me gowns way out of my budget but didn't ever tell... Read More me the prices. After I ordered my gown, they were incredibly difficult to get ahold of. One person told me my dress would be in late April and then the next girl told me my dress wouldn't be in until September even though was wedding was in July. They were just very unorganized and terrible at answering the phones. My next complaint is that the alterations lady and I have several appointments and we discussed they she would sew bra cups in my dress for me, as I would be unable to find a bra to wear with the cut of the dress. She forgot to bring them every time and then never sewed them in even though I paid for them. It was just kind of a mess with how forgetful she was. Then on my wedding night, my bridesmaids were constantly having to pull sewing pins out of my dress for me that the alterations lady forgot to take out.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Allison C

I found my Essence dress on a trunk show day. Not being a run-of-the-mill dress shopping experience, both Essence of Australia and Ellynne's worked with me to get creative with some requests I had for my dress. There was never any doubt throughout my engagement that I had the... Read More right man and the right dress! I live out of state, and everyone was very accommodating of my schedule to get my dress altered when I came back to town. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, from the moment I stepped in the door until the day I carried my dress out to get married. I never had any doubts and had complete trust and confidence in Ellynne's to provide my dress for our wedding day. It was such a relief to not have to worry about one more thing during the planning process. Thank you for providing such an excellent service!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Haley S

My wedding dress along with 7 bridesmaids dresses were all purchased from Ellynne Bridal. I cannot say enough about the customer service I received from the first time I walked into the door. Every single one of the lovely ladies who work at Ellynne's went above and beyond to... Read More make this special experience everything I hoped it would be. While shopping, I never felt pressured and the team was sure to help me stay within my budget. Their assistance helping me find the dress + accessories was very much appreciated. I cannot say enough about my positive experience and I recommend them to any future brides!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Taylor H

Ellynne was the absolute best, from selection and price to customer service. I ordered my dress, veil, and bridesmaid dresses there and everything came in on time and exactly as I ordered and had pictured it would look. They took the stress out of the entire process of saying... Read More yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brenna B

Ellynne Bridal was absolutely amazing to work with. They always treated me like a princess. I completely fell in love with my wedding dress and I received SO many compliments about my dress on my wedding day. It was perfect. The bridesmaids dresses were absolutely gorgeous on... Read More all of my bridesmaids. Everything from the style to the color was perfect. I received so many compliments on how great the bridesmaids looked also. I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Lyndsay L

I had a great experience at Ellynne Bridal when searching for my wedding dress. I found one during my first appointment (at a Trunk Show), but weeks later was contacted that it was a plus size only and would be too big to alter. Nichole, a manager, was very accommodating and set... Read More up a couple more appointments for me to come in and work directly with her to find my dress. I ended up finding a dress sample at a different salon, but Ellynne Bridal honored the amount we had already paid and ordered the dress through their store. They were somewhat difficult to get ahold of initially to set up an appointment, but were great when I went in for the appointments!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily G

We dropped in without an appointment but there were no other patrons in the store other than us. A lady greeted us right away and showed us to a fitting room. As we looked around, we found dog poop in the show rooms within inches of a rounder of about 40 dresses… The staff... Read More was in no hurry to clean it up and made no attempt to apologize for the situation. Needless to say it was an uncomfortable situation and not handled professionally. I felt as if I needed a shower when I left. I'm shocked to learn that this place has been voted Lincolns best bridal show room, for the last four years. I question the integrity of that award.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Sarah J

I had an absolutely wonderful dress shopping experience at Ellynne's Bridal. From the moment I walked in the door, to saying YES to my dress, to having it steamed the week of my wedding, everything was perfect and I felt completely taken care of by the staff. I would highly... Read More recommend Ellynne's to any bride looking for not only a stunning gown, but for an inclusive experience with top-notch service.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Laura C

The staff at Ellynne Bridal made me feel discarded and unimportant from the moment I entered the store. I made my appointment six weeks in advance, and when I arrived, was offered a room near the back of the store that made one woman say to her child, “No, don’t go in there,... Read More that’s the workers’ room.” I could not properly see any gown I tried on – especially from the back – because the room and mirror were so small. My consultant, like the rest of the staff, spent my entire appointment helping and watching another woman whose family had commandeered the entire floor of the salon. My mother-in-law, wearing a boot from recent foot surgery, was forced to sit in the lobby in order to have a chair. My consultant was not even available to help me try on dresses; she never once offered to help. To see myself in an adequate mirror, she recommended I walk to the front of the store – around consultants who were so busy watching the one bride they hardly even moved when I tried to excuse myself around them. I was clearly unwanted in the store and left in tears. My mother and sister approached Ellynne for me, feeling outraged in this treatment of all of us, and she could not have cared less. This appointment was heartbreaking to an excited bride and her family. I would never recommend Ellynne Bridal.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Giselle G

Do not come here if you want a bridal shop that actually cares about their customers. I ordered my dress and veil from this place 6+ months in advance of my wedding. I went in to try my dress on about 2 months before the wedding and my custom veil still hadn't arrived (they... Read More seemed surprised when I even asked about the veil so it's possible they just forgot to order it). They assured me at my fitting that it would be here in time for the wedding though. I called back two weeks before the wedding to see if it was in yet and they again seemed surprised-- after "talking with the designer" they said my veil would not be here in time for my wedding and that I could pick another USED veil they had in store for half price. My veil was a special color to match my dress, and they did not have the right veil or the right color at their store for me to choose from. I would think that after all of this grief they would offer a free veil (even if the veil was NOT even close to what I wanted) but they insisted that the best they could do was half off. They did not once apologize, they never tried to make it right, they never even called to let me know my veil would not be here in time until I called them and every time I talked to someone they didn't even act concerned or like they cared about me. If I hadn't called I might have never heard about my veil at all. Worst customer service of my life. Once the money is in their pocket it's over! If you want a good bridal experience stay away!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Summer P

Natalie at Ellynne's was by far the best stylist I worked with during all my appointments and different locations. She was very helpful hearing my vision, helping me narrow down my search and ultimately come back and say YES to my dress. I felt so comfortable and like a true... Read More princess at Ellynne's! I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kassidy S

Love the owner of the place and the people are all really nice but are terrible at contacting back after they say they will call. I ordered all my bridesmaid dresses the middle of January and was told I would get a call when all of the dresses had arrived. I received that call... Read More May 2nd and went to pick up two of the dresses to mail to girls and they told me they were not in yet. My wedding is the beginning of July. If I wouldn't have gone in I don't think anyone was going to tell me because I've talked to them on the phone since they've arrived and they said nothing about two dresses not being there. Hard to rely on. Very disappointing

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Miki S

I scheduled an appointment with Ellynne Bridal with some trepidation. I wasn't sure I should be looking at dresses like that since I had been married before and I was over 40. But I was drawn to the champagne colored dresses online and thought with a shorter dress, it might... Read More work. My consultant never looked at me questionably, just brought me beautiful gowns to try on. When I tried on my Allure dress, she came in to help me zip up & she caught her breath when she saw me. I already knew how much I loved the gown, but the deal was done when I saw her reaction! I couldn't have been made to feel more beautiful! Thank you for making me feel like a princess!

Lynne Rustad

I dreamed of owning a beautiful bridal gallery for many years. Today that dream has become a reality. My goal was to offer brides a special atmosphere to find their wedding gown. A place that would bring everlasting memories of warmth and a dream come true for the bride that smiles that special smile when she finds the perfect gown. Thank you to the thousands of brides that have been Ellynne & E2 Brides. I have been blessed to know each and every one of you, and I look forward to the many brides that will grace our gallery in the years to come. Warm Regards, Lynne Rustad