Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

16533 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA (714) 987-2290

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Carmen D

Encor Studio did a great job capturing our wedding day and gathering all the best moments into our wedding video. On the day of our wedding, the Encor team filmed the wedding party getting ready, our real first look, our vow, and our ceremony. They were a huge part of our... Read More wedding team and they managed to be everywhere while being hidden at the same time. We initially booked them after watching numerous of their cinematography work and really liked their style. I would have to honestly say that after watching our video that Encor really did create a top quality video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE working with Encor Studio! When my hubby Vince and I got engaged, we had to start thinking about our wedding vendors. First off, I am that girl who loves to take pictures and scrapbook, so it was very important to me that we find a wedding team who can capture... Read More our unforgettable, once in a lifetime moment of our special wedding day! Hehe. I am also pretty picky but sure glad that I am, because we found Encor Studio! AHHHH! They were such a wonderful team and captured the heart and soul of our love story! Thanks again! We look forward to working with you in the future to capture more memories in our lives as I am expecting. Love you all! - Tiffany

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Tracie N

I don't even know how to express how happy my husband and I are with choosing Encor Studio as our cinematographer to capture our wedding day. We met with Kelly and we were extremely impressed with how professional and detail-oriented she was. She also helped us with a rough... Read More draft of our timeline, which helped us so much with our wedding day planning. We’ve met with other vendors, but no one did that for us. So that definitely was a plus in my book, it felt like we had a wedding coordinator already. Fast forward to our wedding day! The Encor team came early and made everything super easy. It was so cool to see them fly the drone too! As for our same day edit, my family and friend were so shocked at how quickly they were able to finish it. It was beautifully done, while capturing all the emotions of everyone. I love watching every moment that was captured. I must say that Encor Studio has such a unique style compared to other companies when it comes to their videos. They transition very well and captured our story so naturally. Book them! Let them tell YOUR story because they were the best decision we made for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Amy L

Wedding photography was our top priority in our wedding. From the start of contacting Encor, Kelly made us feel very valued. We were looking for a photographer who can capture genuine candid moments of our fun and loving spirit. Kelly assured us that they would capture that for... Read More us. We also added an engagement photo session to our package after looking at the sample photos at their studio. Our photos turned out so amazing! We have our canvas hung on our living room area and our guests and family would always comment on how beautiful the picture is. Thank you Encor team for an amazing job! They are a professional team who really cares about their clients. They made us feel very comfortable from the day of our engagement shoot to our wedding day. Please do yourself a favor, save time and stress and book them for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jennifer N

Encor Studio was truly a pleasure to work with. Tony and his team are fantastic and made our filming and photo sessions very comfortable. I read previous to booking them about how they are Encor Ninjas and no doubt it. Jerry was running circles around us to get that perfect... Read More shot. Photographers were behind trees, on the floor and on the balcony to capture their creative shots. We are in love with how the pictures turned out and especially the video! From the same day edit, wedding teaser, and wedding highlight, everything was captured beautifully! I’ll definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017

Before we even met Encor to hire the team for our wedding, we had been following their work on on social media sites and fell in love with their work. Their video skills was just top notch & non other could compare. They surely knows how to capture all the fun we had that day... Read More and the amazing moments for my husband and I that left us in tears watching our highlight reel. I highly recommend Encor for their beautiful work!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Lauren N

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Cammy T

They have friendly staff members & their work is magnificent.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Mei L

Wow, just wow! I am so happy we found Encor Team to capture our wedding day. This is a team of professionals who is dedicated to their work. From the day we met, Kelly helped us with the timeline and she answered/gave us tips for our wedding day. Seriously, it was like having... Read More a wedding coordinator by our side! An absolute plus compared to the other vendors that we met. It just shows how the Encor Team goes above and beyond for their clients. We booked them for wedding photography and video. On the day of the wedding, we were impressed at how hard they worked to get the shots for us, even our guests were amazed at their work and complimented how fast they were able to get our Thank You Guest photos out. The quality of the printed photos was sooo nice! At the end, they graciously stayed an extra 15 minutes for us to capture our sparkler exit shot. When we got our wedding photos, it was beautiful! We received more than 900 photos...now it's our job to choose the best ones to print the album. Our wedding highlight video was beyond our expectations and was so moving... I cried again! Thank you so much Encor Team, we are so happy with the results. We wish you the best and will continue to refer our friends to you!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Shae G

We absolutely LOVE the video that Encor Studio produced for us!!! They did an awesome job at truly capturing the beauty of our relationship. We had so much fun throughout the entire process! The team was extremely professional and produced amazing results. We're super happy the... Read More final product and would highly recommend them in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Ethan D

With so many videographers and cinematographers out there, it's hard to find one that differentiates themselves from the rest. Enter Encor Studio. We already had something in mind in regards to what we were looking for for our video, but went through tons of video samples and... Read More websites before we came across Encor. But we're so glad we did. They are based out of Fountain Valley. And even though we are in SD, after watching their videos and seeing the work they do, we knew it would be worth our time to drive up there and meet with them. We initially met Kelly and we were sold on her attention-to-detail and her openness to listen to what it is we were looking for. Through the entire process, Kelly and Tony were very professional. They even drove down to SD to meet with us for a venue visit, just to see what it is they were working with in order to find the perfect angles and shots to make our video everything we were looking for. We wanted to emphasize the beauty of our venue and therefore we wanted some drone shots to capture certain views and angles of the venue and surrounding areas that just can't be done with non-aerial shots. On the wedding day, the Encor team showed up on time and worked with us tirelessly to help capture all the shots we wanted. The whole team was amazing and couldn't have been a better group to work with. Especially, Jerry who ran around endlessly capturing those circle shots that we wanted. After our wedding, not even a day later, they released a small teaser using the footage they got from the day. By watching that, it was enough to let me know we had made the right decision by booking Encor. Simply put - we were BLOWN AWAY! It's like watching a movie where you are the stars, and the only way to explain it is surreal. We couldn't even believe how it turned out. The shooting sequence was amazing and the angles and clips were all edited perfectly. The drone shots turned out even better than we could have ever imagined. In addition, they shoot in a style that helps convey the true essence and emotion of the day. It was breath-taking. We showed that short trailer to our family and friends and no one could believe how incredible everything looked. Encor truly brought out the beauty of our wedding for us to share with others. And that was only the teaser. I can't even fathom how amazing the highlight reel will be, but there's no doubt to us, that it will not disappoint. So as you're filing through your options for videographers or cinematographers, just do yourself a favor and book with Encor Studio. They will capture your most special day in a way you couldn't even imagine. They did it for us, and they'll do it for you. Just tell them your vision, and let them make it happen!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cindy T

Encore Studio did an amazing job with photography and videography for our wedding. They are highly professional and easy to deal with. They work with ease and the final product is beautiful and of high quality.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cindy T

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Luka H

We booked Encor for video and photo for our engagement and wedding. Wow, what a wonderful experience! I am terrible in front of the camera but Encor team made the sessions so fun and amazing. The end result is breathtaking! I am excited that I will have my happiest memories on... Read More my wedding captured forever!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 LAN V

Protect your investment and hire Encor Studio. You will not be disappointed in the service, and you will not be disappointed in the quality of the photos and video. We interviewed probably 10 wedding photographers and videographers. We stopped after meeting Kelly. Let me tell... Read More you that we made the best decision ever. We could trust the Encor Team wholeheartedly. They know what they're doing. They give instruction, even with the akwardness like my husband and I, and they produced such amazing photos and our amazing video! Overall, I could not be happier with the service and the quality of their work and what we received.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

We love Encor!! Their work is amazing and we couldn't be happier with the product that was delivered. Our same day edit with drone shots was seriously the best part of the wedding reception. I was so nervous to be in front of the camera and was worried at first how it would... Read More turned out being that it was edited on the same day. Kelly, is the best at editing and I think it is a plus for having a female editor. She really knows how to make me look good with all the right camera angles. They also included our engagement session clips in the same day edit and it got me crying happy tears to see those moments again. My family & friends kept on commenting how amazing our video was. Thank for Encor for your hard work and your team are very professional and are truly dedicated in what you do!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sarah T

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Angel C

What is everyone has been saying about Encor Studio is true; their work is fantastic. Their photography work was superior. I recommend Encor because they do top notch work.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Diane H

I am guilty of being a perfectionist. With that being said, the work that Encor Studio was able to produce was nothing short of perfection. I hired Encor studio to shoot my wedding. Their attention to detail and knowledge of angles and other aspects of photography and... Read More videography was awe inspiring to witness. I demanded from them a lot and to no surprise they were able to deliver. Their ability to work with me and meet my demands earns them my recommendation for anyone looking at Encor Studio for their videography needs.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Diane H

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Elaine Gene Blanche Donato

My husband, Jeff, and I are so proud to be clients of Encor Studio! It took me a good month researching the best videographers/ cinematographers in L.A. and O.C. Thankfully, Encor Studio was referred to us by our photographer and we knew we could trust his recommendation. Upon... Read More finding Encor Studio here on Yelp, I watched different highlight films on their website of their past clients and I was captivated by their technique. You can tell that they take pride in their artwork. They do so well telling the couple's love story through film in a matter of 4-5 minutes. It was then, I made an appointment with Kelly and hired Encor the day after our meeting. I had the pleasure of communicating with Kelly from the beginning and she helped answer all of my thousands of questions (timeline, location, etc.) as we prepared for our wedding day. On our big day, Team Encor Studio arrived to our hotel on time and made me, Jeff, and every one of our entourage feel so comfortable around them. I'm not used to having a video camera follow me around but they were really friendly and helpful in guiding me on what to do. They worked so well with all of our vendors especially our photographer team, Allan Jay, from Triversity Wedding Photography. It helped so much that these two teams worked with each other in the past. They were a dynamic team of film and photo! We were so impressed with their organized workflow! It's always nice to see your vendors take control of their "craft" but also considerate of other vendor teams doing their job. Jeff and I loved Encor even more for their use of drones! We love the special drone effect and I would totally recommend prospective clients to add this service in their package. I feel it's so worth it! Our family and friends had so much fun seeing the drone being used; Tony and Team were so awesome engaging with our entire group of guests. The drone was used over Hollywood and Burbank Hills, which we knew would be breathtaking, scenery footage. We were so surprised and ecstatic to find a 50-second video teaser on Instagram that Encor created of our wedding. THANK YOU, GUYS for doing that!! Jeff and I as well as our vendors and guests have replayed and shared this video over and over again. This was just 50-seconds of our wedding and I was already impressed and completely lost-for-words when I saw it... what more for our cinematic highlight reel!?? We are super-duper excited to see our wedding in the form of a beautiful, love story film put together by Encor Studio. Jeff and I want to thank the Encor Team for being part of our special day and for being so professional but also so much fun to work with!! We admire your solid work and expertise! P.S. If you read my 5-star review this far, you're probably thinking, I might need a cinematographer team like Encor Studio to capture all the wonderful moments of my wedding on film. You're right, you do!! Take it from someone who is in love with love and who loves watching romantic movies... you'll want a talented, cinematographer team like Encor Studio to be in charge of capturing your special day in film so you will have your own, memorable love story to watch over and over again!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Duy and Kristina from the Encor Team is the best photographers out there! They made us feel comfortable in your own skin and made us laugh at the right moments..Perfect for capturing the candid shots for wedding photos! They are passionate and genuine about their work. It’s been... Read More a pleasure doing business with Kelly, she is responsive and helped guide us with our wedding planning including our wedding timeline. We would recommend Encor Studio to any couple looking for photographers who has fine photography skills- beautiful final products. We are still raving about them till this day. Thank you Encor Studio for a fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Devin B

If I could give them 100 stars I would! This team is very professional and fun to work with. First, Kelly is excellent in answering my emails and questions. She is nice and gave us a lot of advices to help us organize our wedding timeline, and helped us planned for our... Read More engagement photo locations in downtown LA area. We had a blast with the photographers Ken & Duy. They were very creative and helped us to relax for some great poses. On our wedding day, the team came on time and looked very professional all their gears including their Drone! To this day we can't stop watching our highlight reel and wedding photos. Encor team is worth every dollar spent!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

I don't usually leave online reviews but Encor team deserves this positive review for their amazing work on my wedding video. We are a super picky couple and searched all over Orange County for the best videographer and no doubt Encor's video style is on point. These guys came... Read More with really cool gadgets even my guests were impressed. Glad I booked the drone too. Everyone that I delt with throughout the process is very cool and professional. Job well done Encor team!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

I recommend anyone looking for photography/video services to choose Encor Studio! The team was refreshing to work with. I hired them to video and photo shoot my wedding and my family even told me and my wife that they were very hard working, funny, and nice. These guys are very... Read More professional and so detail oriented. From our initial meet up to the wedding day, every detail about pricing, video and photo ideas, schedule, etc; was gone over in its entirety leading to an almost seamless and smooth business with them. The team is very punctual and has a very unique style in their videography and photography. The end product was a video and photo album that captured all the emotions and significant scenes of my wedding beautifully. My wife and I were simply blown away. Encor Studio’s team is very friendly and professional and is fun to work with. I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you Encor Studio!