Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

16533 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA (714) 987-2290

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 natalie v

Cinematography was not part of our wedding budget, but after hearing all our friends and family say that we should book one. We researched and watched multiple videos and then decided that we wanted Encor Studio to be part of our wedding team. And Wow, just wow! We do not regret... Read More it one bit! Their work is amazing and They did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day. Super professional and very detailed-oriented, as I wanted specific things captured. They went above and beyond my expectations! I would definitely recommend Encor Studio to capture your wedding day! J

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Trinh N T

Encor Studio was spectacular and was worth everything and more. We requested same day edit for our wedding at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Nigel and the result was simply breathtaking. Tony, Kelly, and the crew captured every moment that mattered to us and created a story that... Read More was beautiful, classy, and filled with love. Our family and guests loved the video and the viewing was a nice touch to close the night on such an emotional and important day. We've probably watched our video 50+ times. We would absolutely make the same decision again and encourage anyone looking for a cinematography to give Encor a call. We couldn't have asked for a better video nor team. Encor made the recording super easy and we didn't do much; they did everything. We love Encor. They have our highest recommendation. Our video: vimeo.com/229643825

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Vivian N

If I could give Encor more stars I would! I cannot thank Kelly and the rest of Encor team enough for going above and beyond for us on our wedding day! I am usually very picky when it comes to videography and did a lot of research before deciding on a cinematography team. After... Read More watching a million different videos, I decided that we were going to meet with Encor. After our initial meeting with Kelly, we knew instantly that we wanted Encor to do our Same-Day Edit video. Kelly was so sweet and professional, and very easy to work with. During the first meeting, she already gave us a timeline of what our day would look like and how we would go about shooting. As the day got closer, she reached out to us for updates. Any changes that occurred during the planning process, she was flexible about it. On the day of our wedding, Kelly and the rest of Encor team showed up on time, fully equipped, and ready to shoot. They also got along well with our photography team, and our bridal party and I had a blast working with all of them! When it was time to premiere our Same-Day Edit video during our reception, the room was overwhelmed with tears of joy and laughter. From the choice of music they chose to the different cinematic techniques they used, Encor did an AMAZING job at highlighting every special moment of our big day! We loved our Same-Day Edit so much we decided to have them edit our First Dance/Bridal party dance performance that we did during our reception! THANK YOU Encor for being there in capturing our special day and making our videos look so EPIC! We had so much fun! :D Please check out our Same-Day Edit video below to see what I mean: vimeo.com/230695519 And our dance performance video that Encor also shot and edit for us: vimeo.com/231020567

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jennifer T

Encor studio is everything you could want and more in a photographer. The entire experience with them has been absolutely amazing from beginning to end. We did a engagement shoot with them and from the moment we contacted Kelly to schedule the shoot, she has been phenomenal. She... Read More helped us from navigating through our initial indecisiveness in confirming the appointment details, and recommending beautiful locations. Kelly's professionalism was unparalleled and patient. She and the encor team made the entire experience fun, memorable, and helped us with absolutely gorgeous shoots. And again Encor studio was a pleasure to work with. The team has such talent for creating art. Our wedding photos and videos came out so beautiful and stunning that it was difficult for us to choose our favorites. The only bad part was that we had so many beautiful pictures to choose from. If you're looking for a photographer in Southern California with quality work, Encor is the choice. We could not recommend Encor studio more!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Tanya P

My Fiance and I booked Encor for our engagement and wedding day photography. The engagement photo session was our first ever photography session! We are such a camera shy couple but they made our first experience so easy and stress free. The outcome of our engagement and wedding... Read More pictures turned out so stunning! We highly recommend Encor as your wedding photographers.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Teresa T

Encor Studio shot our wedding day and they did a fantastic job! At first we were not going to book any videographers with the budget that we had BUT we were told to splurge and decided to book Encor! Let me tell you, this was one of the best decisions that we made! I love... Read More looking at pictures from our wedding day, but I have our wedding video played on repeat. The video that Encor produced was simply amazing. It was edited in a way where we can feel the emotions of that day all over again. Thank you Encor for pulling on our heartstrings and capturing our special wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Carmen D

Encor Studio did a great job capturing our wedding day and gathering all the best moments into our wedding video. On the day of our wedding, the Encor team filmed the wedding party getting ready, our real first look, our vow, and our ceremony. They were a huge part of our... Read More wedding team and they managed to be everywhere while being hidden at the same time. We initially booked them after watching numerous of their cinematography work and really liked their style. I would have to honestly say that after watching our video that Encor really did create a top quality video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE working with Encor Studio! When my hubby Vince and I got engaged, we had to start thinking about our wedding vendors. First off, I am that girl who loves to take pictures and scrapbook, so it was very important to me that we find a wedding team who can capture... Read More our unforgettable, once in a lifetime moment of our special wedding day! Hehe. I am also pretty picky but sure glad that I am, because we found Encor Studio! AHHHH! They were such a wonderful team and captured the heart and soul of our love story! Thanks again! We look forward to working with you in the future to capture more memories in our lives as I am expecting. Love you all! - Tiffany

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Tracie N

I don't even know how to express how happy my husband and I are with choosing Encor Studio as our cinematographer to capture our wedding day. We met with Kelly and we were extremely impressed with how professional and detail-oriented she was. She also helped us with a rough... Read More draft of our timeline, which helped us so much with our wedding day planning. We’ve met with other vendors, but no one did that for us. So that definitely was a plus in my book, it felt like we had a wedding coordinator already. Fast forward to our wedding day! The Encor team came early and made everything super easy. It was so cool to see them fly the drone too! As for our same day edit, my family and friend were so shocked at how quickly they were able to finish it. It was beautifully done, while capturing all the emotions of everyone. I love watching every moment that was captured. I must say that Encor Studio has such a unique style compared to other companies when it comes to their videos. They transition very well and captured our story so naturally. Book them! Let them tell YOUR story because they were the best decision we made for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Amy L

Wedding photography was our top priority in our wedding. From the start of contacting Encor, Kelly made us feel very valued. We were looking for a photographer who can capture genuine candid moments of our fun and loving spirit. Kelly assured us that they would capture that for... Read More us. We also added an engagement photo session to our package after looking at the sample photos at their studio. Our photos turned out so amazing! We have our canvas hung on our living room area and our guests and family would always comment on how beautiful the picture is. Thank you Encor team for an amazing job! They are a professional team who really cares about their clients. They made us feel very comfortable from the day of our engagement shoot to our wedding day. Please do yourself a favor, save time and stress and book them for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jennifer N

Encor Studio was truly a pleasure to work with. Tony and his team are fantastic and made our filming and photo sessions very comfortable. I read previous to booking them about how they are Encor Ninjas and no doubt it. Jerry was running circles around us to get that perfect... Read More shot. Photographers were behind trees, on the floor and on the balcony to capture their creative shots. We are in love with how the pictures turned out and especially the video! From the same day edit, wedding teaser, and wedding highlight, everything was captured beautifully! I’ll definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017

Before we even met Encor to hire the team for our wedding, we had been following their work on on social media sites and fell in love with their work. Their video skills was just top notch & non other could compare. They surely knows how to capture all the fun we had that day... Read More and the amazing moments for my husband and I that left us in tears watching our highlight reel. I highly recommend Encor for their beautiful work!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Lauren N

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Cammy T

They have friendly staff members & their work is magnificent.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Mei L

Wow, just wow! I am so happy we found Encor Team to capture our wedding day. This is a team of professionals who is dedicated to their work. From the day we met, Kelly helped us with the timeline and she answered/gave us tips for our wedding day. Seriously, it was like having... Read More a wedding coordinator by our side! An absolute plus compared to the other vendors that we met. It just shows how the Encor Team goes above and beyond for their clients. We booked them for wedding photography and video. On the day of the wedding, we were impressed at how hard they worked to get the shots for us, even our guests were amazed at their work and complimented how fast they were able to get our Thank You Guest photos out. The quality of the printed photos was sooo nice! At the end, they graciously stayed an extra 15 minutes for us to capture our sparkler exit shot. When we got our wedding photos, it was beautiful! We received more than 900 photos...now it's our job to choose the best ones to print the album. Our wedding highlight video was beyond our expectations and was so moving... I cried again! Thank you so much Encor Team, we are so happy with the results. We wish you the best and will continue to refer our friends to you!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Shae G

We absolutely LOVE the video that Encor Studio produced for us!!! They did an awesome job at truly capturing the beauty of our relationship. We had so much fun throughout the entire process! The team was extremely professional and produced amazing results. We're super happy the... Read More final product and would highly recommend them in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Ethan D

With so many videographers and cinematographers out there, it's hard to find one that differentiates themselves from the rest. Enter Encor Studio. We already had something in mind in regards to what we were looking for for our video, but went through tons of video samples and... Read More websites before we came across Encor. But we're so glad we did. They are based out of Fountain Valley. And even though we are in SD, after watching their videos and seeing the work they do, we knew it would be worth our time to drive up there and meet with them. We initially met Kelly and we were sold on her attention-to-detail and her openness to listen to what it is we were looking for. Through the entire process, Kelly and Tony were very professional. They even drove down to SD to meet with us for a venue visit, just to see what it is they were working with in order to find the perfect angles and shots to make our video everything we were looking for. We wanted to emphasize the beauty of our venue and therefore we wanted some drone shots to capture certain views and angles of the venue and surrounding areas that just can't be done with non-aerial shots. On the wedding day, the Encor team showed up on time and worked with us tirelessly to help capture all the shots we wanted. The whole team was amazing and couldn't have been a better group to work with. Especially, Jerry who ran around endlessly capturing those circle shots that we wanted. After our wedding, not even a day later, they released a small teaser using the footage they got from the day. By watching that, it was enough to let me know we had made the right decision by booking Encor. Simply put - we were BLOWN AWAY! It's like watching a movie where you are the stars, and the only way to explain it is surreal. We couldn't even believe how it turned out. The shooting sequence was amazing and the angles and clips were all edited perfectly. The drone shots turned out even better than we could have ever imagined. In addition, they shoot in a style that helps convey the true essence and emotion of the day. It was breath-taking. We showed that short trailer to our family and friends and no one could believe how incredible everything looked. Encor truly brought out the beauty of our wedding for us to share with others. And that was only the teaser. I can't even fathom how amazing the highlight reel will be, but there's no doubt to us, that it will not disappoint. So as you're filing through your options for videographers or cinematographers, just do yourself a favor and book with Encor Studio. They will capture your most special day in a way you couldn't even imagine. They did it for us, and they'll do it for you. Just tell them your vision, and let them make it happen!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cindy T

Encore Studio did an amazing job with photography and videography for our wedding. They are highly professional and easy to deal with. They work with ease and the final product is beautiful and of high quality.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cindy T

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Luka H

We booked Encor for video and photo for our engagement and wedding. Wow, what a wonderful experience! I am terrible in front of the camera but Encor team made the sessions so fun and amazing. The end result is breathtaking! I am excited that I will have my happiest memories on... Read More my wedding captured forever!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 LAN V

Protect your investment and hire Encor Studio. You will not be disappointed in the service, and you will not be disappointed in the quality of the photos and video. We interviewed probably 10 wedding photographers and videographers. We stopped after meeting Kelly. Let me tell... Read More you that we made the best decision ever. We could trust the Encor Team wholeheartedly. They know what they're doing. They give instruction, even with the akwardness like my husband and I, and they produced such amazing photos and our amazing video! Overall, I could not be happier with the service and the quality of their work and what we received.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

We love Encor!! Their work is amazing and we couldn't be happier with the product that was delivered. Our same day edit with drone shots was seriously the best part of the wedding reception. I was so nervous to be in front of the camera and was worried at first how it would... Read More turned out being that it was edited on the same day. Kelly, is the best at editing and I think it is a plus for having a female editor. She really knows how to make me look good with all the right camera angles. They also included our engagement session clips in the same day edit and it got me crying happy tears to see those moments again. My family & friends kept on commenting how amazing our video was. Thank for Encor for your hard work and your team are very professional and are truly dedicated in what you do!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sarah T

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Angel C

What is everyone has been saying about Encor Studio is true; their work is fantastic. Their photography work was superior. I recommend Encor because they do top notch work.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Diane H

I am guilty of being a perfectionist. With that being said, the work that Encor Studio was able to produce was nothing short of perfection. I hired Encor studio to shoot my wedding. Their attention to detail and knowledge of angles and other aspects of photography and... Read More videography was awe inspiring to witness. I demanded from them a lot and to no surprise they were able to deliver. Their ability to work with me and meet my demands earns them my recommendation for anyone looking at Encor Studio for their videography needs.