Keuka Park, NY

If you can dream it, we can make it happen!

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Cruise, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

3456 State Route 54A, Keuka Park, NY

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 SarahLea P

Worst wedding venue on earth. These people are crooks and liars. They give couples one price list before they sign the contract and afterwards they jack up the cost - in my case it was the bar costs by 38% and said it was because the cost of liquor was raised. (Bait and switch... Read More anyone?) I had to accept this though because by the time they raise the prices on you, you have no choice or recourse. And beyond that, even after the service was so terrible at the inn (my guests kept waiting in the lobby for 3 HOURS without so much of an apology or offer of a glass of water). Simply because they could not figure out where to put them. (I had booked the entire place and given them a list, everyone paid up front.) Then they were supposed to issue credits for all the gross mistreatment of my guests, I requested a bill with appropriate charges for months, with no reply from the owner. The owner then denied ever offering credits (though I had email and voicemails to prove it) and took me to a collection agency for payment of my bill. At this point the bill was inflated by THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS (extra things added on that I had never received) and of course I was not willing to pay. BOTTOM LINE IF YOU DONT WANT TO END UP IN COURT FIGHTING FOR A FAIR BILL, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS VENUE.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Melissa B

Beautiful spot, the view can't be beat. Very accommodating staff--Valerie and Megan were especially wonderful. We had a Jewish wedding with a lot of kosher guests, lots of traditions they had never heard of--and they did a great job on the details (and keeping me calm!)

Dream wedding! Unbelievable staff

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Kate M

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience getting married at the Esperanza Mansion. My husband and I recently hosted a wedding there which was complicated by the fact that we had only six months to plan (since he is in the military), AS WELL as the fact that he is... Read More currently stationed overseas, which required lots of coordination over time zones. Valerie was our wedding planner, and she is absolutely fabulous in every way. She met with my mom and me numerous times (often on unannounced visits) just to see if we needed anything, was super flexible and ready to provide ideas, and brought an amazing positive energy to our day. We had a wine tasting as part of our ceremony, so I have to compliment the bar manager Tammy as well, who endured several back and forth phone calls from me as I continually tweaked the wines on our menu. She was gracious and so kind throughout the process! A HUGE thank you to everyone at the Mansion for making all of our wedding dreams come true! Just the setting was already earning the Esperanza an A, but the setting and the service combined are an A++. (For those interested in a more technical detail about the venue, one of our favorite elements of the Esperanza was that so many of our friends and family could stay right on the premises, so the party kept going late into the night!)

Excellent Wedding at Esperanza

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Nicole B

I absolutely loved the Esperanza Mansion as the venue for the ceremony and the reception. Everything was perfect the staff was extremely professional and kind. Valerie was my contact and she was fabulous. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding, everything... Read More was under control and was perfect. The venue is absolutely beautiful. It sits high overlooking the lake, and the reception space is grand and full of natural light. It was worth every penny!

The Esperanza

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Casey W

I had my wedding at the Esperanza Mansion on July 12th 2013 (Friday). Megan was my event coordinator for a little over a year. She did an amazing job...Along with the other staff at the mansion. We had a family style dinner- Beef, salmon, & chicken...and we received so many... Read More compliments on the dishes. We had 75 of our closest friends and family. We wanted a small wedding so we could have cocktail hour and dinner under the tent overlooking Keuka Lake. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Megan and staff did a great job helping us decorate the venue. SHE always said "YES, no problem!" :) We also used the ballroom for another bar, seating area, cupcake station, coffee station and dance area. We enjoyed being able to walk room from room. Dislikes: Event coordinators sometimes hard to get a hold of. (Lot's of voicemails.) Because I had a Friday wedding, they saved 1/2 of the available rooms for the Sat wedding on our wedding night. Kind of a bummer. (It did work itself out though...the other wedding didn't need all of the saved rooms.) OVERALL: WE HAD THE BEST WEDDING EVER. It all came together wonderfully. Love the Esperanza Mansion.

Great food!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Rebecca R

Our rehearsal dinner was at the Esperanza Mansion. The building is simply stunning and AWESOME for pictures. We were free to take pictures anywhere on the grounds or in the building which was a huge plus. Also, the organization did a great job of listening to our desires for... Read More the rehearsal dinner and helping us to plan for them. Lastly, the food was AMAZING! The only drawback we experienced was lack of communication. We sometimes would not get calls back and elements of our rehearsal (the room, menu options) were not as originally contracted. However, the restaurant of the Esperanza Mansion did transition owners, operators, and menus between us booking the rehearsal and the actual event; we thus chalked the communication challenges up to this transition.

What a location!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Rebecca O

We held our ceremony on the outdoor patio, taking advantage of the incredible fall colors surrounding Keuka Lake as the backdrop. You couldn't ask for a better setting! The mansion provided plenty of setting for pictures both inside and out. The food was fantastic and the... Read More servers were the BEST. The bride and groom actually got to eat!!! I think the Esperanza has lots of our guests sold on returning next fall to enjoy the area. :)

Gorgeous Location!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Missy S

Esperanza Mansion was the site of our reception and I could not be happier! From the beginning, the staff, especially coordinator Kristie, was easy to talk to and so helpful with all my questions. The view from where the cocktail hour was (or the ceremony could have been) was... Read More breathtaking! It really is a diamond in the middle of nowhere! The day of, the staff was so helpful in making sure everything went exactly as we wanted. The food was amazing (we did a buffet and passed cocktail appetizers) and are still getting compliments!

Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Kathleen C

My Husband and i were just married at the esperanza mansion. The view was amazing and so was the service. We absolutely love Kristie and recommend any couple request her. She made the day run smooth and did exactly what she said she would have done.

Summer Wedding on the Lake!

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Melanie C

Overall this was a fantastic venue to get married! We were very happy with our event: from the views, to the food, and how intimate the whole day was. We really enjoyed how we felt we had the whole mansion to ourselves and that the staff really took care of us. We also loved... Read More the honeymoon suite, and are sure our photos are going to turn out fantastic because of the beauty of the place. The only reason I rated this a 4 instead of a 5 is that some minor details were left out by the management and communication was somewhat lacking leading up to our wedding day. I found myself contacting the wedding coordinator several times as opposed to her contacting me, we never got a draft of the final bill, and a few of our smaller details for decorations were left out. Again, these were small issues compared to how satisfied we were with everything else. Can't wait to go back to celebrate anniversaries!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Anna D

Not only was Esperanza Mansion a beautiful and classy venue for our wedding, the staff went above and beyond to personalize our event and make sure everything was executed to perfection. Having our wedding there, we had both an event coordinator and a catering coordinator,... Read More which I think was the key to the success of our wedding reception. Phenomenal.

Avoid at all costs

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 M M

Recently attended a wedding at Esperanza and, all I can say is, SAVE YOURSELF! You would think that a grand old house overlooking a beautiful lake would be a great place for a wedding. Right? Wrong. While the surrounding area is stunning, there are several problems with... Read More Esperanza... 1) When we arrived at the venue along with 150 other guests, we were all directed to a cash bar, where we had to fork out at least $6 glass for really dire New York State wines. There was no direction as to where we should go after this point, and people finally wandered out to the balcony. After about 45 minutes, the bride and groom arrived and, voila, the "free" bar suddenly opened. This made it seem to the bride and groom that all the guests had drinks from this bar, when in fact Esperanza had just pocketed over a grand.... Once the bride and groom arrived, the uniformed staff started hand-passing hors doeuvres to the wedding party only. Guests were grumbling and rightfully so. An hour into our arrival, we finally had our first bite of food, which was nothing spectactular..... 2) But the food just went down hill from there. Once seated, we were served salads that we wolfed down (passable) and then came the entrees. Where to start? My chicken wellington was not encrusted in pastry but consisted of 2 burnt pieces of chicken that were glued together with a tasteless mushroom paste. And, on top of this? Processed cheese. You read that right. The potatoes were old, lifeless, rubbery and overcooked. I am not a picky eater (at all) and couldn't stomach more than a few bites. My partner's meal was equally unsatisfactory and he, in fact, declared it "disgusting". Chicken Provencal? No. Not unless your recipe involves burning more chicken and covering it in a red sauce that's cheaper than the supermarket varieties. Yuck. Yuck! It is telling that every single person at the table complained about their meals. 3) To make matters worse, the venue then ran out of beer and most varieties of wine. (There was one white wine remaining which was totally vile.) Esperanza Mansion is an expensive venue. Don't waste your money on this place. And don't be fooled by the food that they serve here to normal restaurant guests. It is NOT what they serve at the receptions. Avoid at all costs.

November Wedding

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Cody G

I had a great experience at the Esperanza. Everyone we dealt with was great, and the wedding was wonderful. Having a November made it priced lower and gave it a great value. No complaints!

Reviewed on 10/13/2010 Heather W

Beautiful venue, good food, lovely view of the finger lakes!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/03/2010 Rachel B

The Esperanza was amazing, pricey but amazing. Heidi (the wedding coordinator) is probably the greatest asset to this location (other than the beautiful view of course). Her attention to detail is absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/17/2010 Courtney S

We had a gorgeous wedding at the Esperanza Mansion! The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating, and the food was amazing! I can say without a doubt that it was our dream wedding.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 9/13/2010 Karen H

Esperanza Mansion was not only voted by Knot Magazine #1 wedding venue, but also by our entire family. No other place with such breathtaking views, unbelieveable attention to detail, friendly and courteous staff - Would not have changed one thing!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Jessica D

Kristie was amazing! So attentive and helpful.. stayed with us the whole night making sure our needs were met. Food was awesome, wait and kitchen staff too! Beautiful venue with great backdrops for wedding photos... They made all of our dreams come true and cannot wait to go... Read More back there for our anniversary!

Review for Esperanza Mansion

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 SHARI M

Esperanza Mansion is a picturesque location that is about as romantic as you can get. The views are breathtaking and the pictures resulting are one of a kind!;I would caution people to review their contract and the final bill closely to ensure extra fees are not added.

TO Esperanza Mansion