Events by Robin

Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Planning

2915 Red Hill Ave C-102, Costa Mesa, CA Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego (949) 793-3956

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Dena F

I can't say enough great things about Robin. She is professional, responsive, experienced, so easy to work with, and has made planning our wedding so wonderful. She has responded to every question that I have, and understands exactly what I want and makes great suggestions.... Read More Robin knows so many local vendors that she can make the right recommendations, and is able to help you match your budget and still achieve the style you are going for. She is in tune with all of the little details that you might forget about, and will keep you on track. There is no way I could have planned our wedding without her! I would highly recommend Robin for your dream wedding! I can't think of anyone else I would rather work with than Robin!

Professional and Friendly Service

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Robin is fantastic! Our wedding day was incredibly special, and everything went seamlessly, thanks to Robin and team's efforts. She is highly professional, and readily available to answer questions or give input. I had the most relaxed week leading up to my wedding day knowing... Read More that everything was in Robin's hands. Thank you, Robin!

Beautiful Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Hiring Events by Robin was a very smart decision in the planning of my daughter's wedding. Robin worked well with the coordinator of the venue we had chosen. She was organized, polite, professional, and a tremendous help throughout the entire planning process. We were all so... Read More happy to just be able to enjoy the day, knowing she had everything under control and flowing perfectly. The wedding turned out beautiful and stress free for all. I would definitely recommend Events by Robin for you special event. Joreen B.

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Jeremy H

We had our wedding at Hotel Seven4One, which required some outside vendor interaction. Robin condensed what would like have taken weeks of work for us to do ourselves into a few hours of meeting time with us. She helped us run through a series of questions to choose the items we... Read More wanted for our wedding. Given the vast amount of time one spends planning a wedding, working with Robin simply from just an efficiency standpoint was amazing. But Robin didn't just get us to the finish line more efficiently, she also connected us with excellent vendors who delivered on our wedding weekend. Throughout the planning and the event, Robin was authoritative but not bossy. She exuded confidence in what she was doing and considering we had little wedding experience, it's a major plus when your wedding planner is calm and collected at every stage. As a result, we never really worried (or had reason to worry!) because we felt we were always in good hands with Robin. If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't hesitate to hire Robin and her company and we certainly think you'd be wise to do the same!

My new BFF

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Nicole W

Robin was a pleasure to work with. She was the ying to my yang. She was great at finding every thing I wanted and put the pieces together wonderfully. I was able to enjoy my wedding and have a great time with friends and family.