Turning dreams into realities - stress free!

We have the expertise and vision to assist our brides with every detail of their unique and magical day--stress free! We offer varied levels of service to fit every size occasion and budget. Bring us your dreams, we'll make them a reality.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

226 150th Avenue, Madeira Beach, FL (727) 954-3911

Dreams can come true!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Taylor W

Lisa made all my dreams come true! She was everything I was looking for (and more!) in a wedding coordinator. Prior to the wedding day she was extremely helpful and accessible. She was well organized and took control with regard to my vendors. She prepared herself in advance and... Read More really listened when I described my vision for how the wedding should go. On the day of the wedding, I never lifted a single finger. She took care of everything and never even had to consult me on one issue. She already knew what I would want and she executed it flawlessly. My wedding day was nothing short of perfection and I know that I have Lisa to thank for it.

Best Destination Wedding Ever!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Jazzmone C

I worked with Lisa for my May 2009 nuptials at the Sirata in St. Pete's Beach, FL. Planning a FL wedding from MD could have been stressful but with Lisa's weekly calls and arranging for us to meet vendors when we flew to FL to pick vendors was a tremendous help. Lisa is a very... Read More organized out-of-the box thinker when it comes to decorating. Not only was she able to coordinate my wedding, she was also able to provide our minister, her assistant Ruth since we were married on the beach. I would highly recommend any bride to use Lisa's services. She is affordable and willing to work with your vision of the perfect wedding and make your dreams come true. Thanks Lisa for helping me pull off the best destination wedding ever!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lisa S

My wedding was in December and I haven't had a chance to do my reviews until now. I would definitely not recommend hiring Lisa. I had numerous complaints from guests about her after the wedding, the grooms cake was put out with the rest of the desert and eaten before my husband... Read More or I could see it, my $100 rose petals were not put down the aisle, and along with numerous other things. She would only refund me for the grooms cake, nothing else. I was told by numerous family and friends that they offered to help her set things up since I was not able to be there or do anything due to my broken foot and I was told she refused everyone's help. I was not there but I believe what my family said. I was also threatened that if I left a bad review she would sue me for slander. I definitely wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bridget E

Both of the ladies I worked with were great! They made me super comfortable about everything even though I was hundreds of miles away. Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Mel P

Chloe was fantastic! Throughout the entire process from booking through the end of the reception, she was available, she was helpful, and she always had answers and suggestions. I'm sure I'm not the worst bride, but I probably got a little annoying towards the end. But Chloe... Read More handled it all like a champ. As expected, there were some hiccups, but Chloe handled them all smoothly and most I didn't even know about until the end of the reception and at that point, it didn't matter anyway. Our rentals were beautiful and the execution of what I had pictured in my mind went above and beyond. The entire thing came together beautifully and the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception moved smoothly all under her watchful eye. We are so truly grateful for the wonderful experience she provided during our engagement and our wedding!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Hannah H

Can I just start by saying that the whole crew at EE is just lovely! They are all professional, and very quick to respond to your inquires. I personally worked with Chloe on the day of our wedding, and had a few phone calls and e-mails with her prior. Every time we spoke she was... Read More full of enthusiasm and ideas for our big day. She really has a knack for putting a bride at ease and helping you figure out what is best for you! The day of, she checked in on me and then was off to set-up. I still cannot believe how beautiful everything was. I had a giant box of decor which she set up and made look even better than what I had imagined!! I was honestly just thrilled and so happy that we were able to work with Chloe and the whole team at EE. They truly know what they are doing and they really CARE about your day and making it what you have always dreamed of. I HIGHLY recommend them!!! Thank you EE, and thank you Chloe!! Working with EE and TradeWinds was the best! You went above and beyond - you are truly talented at what you do! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Katy M

Chloe was our day-of coordinator for our wedding ceremony & reception. She did a terrific job! She was professional, friendly and easy to work with. She confirmed details with all of our vendors the week before the wedding. She arrived earlier than scheduled on our wedding... Read More day to set-up and make sure everything went smoothly. Did it ever! The entire event went perfectly. Chloe was great!!

Wedding of My Dreams

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I can't say enough about Lisa and her staff. They were amazing!!! They took all the stress off of my shoulders, so I could just relax and enjoy the whole planning process. They kept me on task and found the most amazing venue, 900 Park St. in St. Pete. My wedding was more... Read More amazing than I had even imagined. They found all my vendors and set up all my appointments. They were accommodating with my schedule, and were always available any time I had questions or concerns. Everyone there was always friendly and patient (as I had no idea what I wanted when the process began). The day of the wedding, Lisa was with me the entire day making sure everything was perfect. Because of Lisa and her girls I knew I had nothing to worry about and I could just have fun and enjoy the day. After the wedding most all my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! I can't think them enough for all they did!!!

Wedding Day Bliss

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Lisa was outstanding with helping us plan every detail of our daughters wedding. Everything was so beautiful. She provided a list of vendors she would recommend and attending most all our visits to help be sure every detail was covered. On the wedding day everything went... Read More smoothly and if there was anything that was going on she was right there to take care of it. Lisa did a fantastic job keeping everything on a timeline and moving along on the wedding day. Our day was perfect with Lisa's help.

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Amanda B

When I first spoke to and signed the contract with EE, I was super excited about having someone so dedicated to their work with tons of experience. Ashley was so helpful, fun and seemed like the perfect match for us as a couple. However, we ended up doing most of the work... Read More since they really only provided vendor options, some of the décor and coordination for the day-of -- much less than I thought we were paying for per contract. A week before the wedding, I was told that our day-of planner/coordinator would be someone totally different than the person I had been speaking to for the past 7 months which threw me off a bit. I was assured that she could handle the job and was completely caught up on our event. The rehearsal went well and I felt confident that Chloe would be able to do what needed to be done. The day of, I only saw her once before the ceremony, early in the day prior to prep and never saw her again until the ceremony. After a long day with several hiccups, she approached us during the reception to say she was leaving and would have another planner stay until the end. Needless to say, the reception was slightly a disaster towards the end (luckily none of the guests noticed), where the planner even said it wasn't her wedding so she didn't know what needed to be done. A lot of our concerns have since been discussed, but with a lot of blame game between EE and our venue. For the amount of money we paid, I do not think we got the service many others had gotten or we deserved. I truly feel they may have overbooked themselves that weekend which could have played a part in the issues. I cannot say that I would not necessarily refer others to them, but would do so with caution, as you have to be prepared to do it yourself , keep track of your own vendors and stay on top of them.

2015-06-19T11:31:11 Response from the vendor

First off- we would like to say we are sorry you do not feel you received the service you deserved for your wedding. We pride ourselves on our relationships with our couples and want provide the best service to all couples to ensure their wedding... Read Less Read More

Amazing Wedding Planners

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Danielle D

These girls are awesome! They were so helpful and fun to work with while planning our wedding. I cant thank these ladies enough for organizing our gorgeous day. Everything was perfect and what we truly imagined! I couldnt have done it without these ladies! Every detail was... Read More covered and nothing was left undone. Love Much! Danielle Hendrick

EE Is a MUST

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jenny S

Working with Exquisite Events on my wedding was such a great experience! I was so impressed. I worked mostly with Ashley and she was so organized, professional, and on top of EVERYTHING. I am so glad that I decided to get a wedding planner. Everything turned out exactly how i... Read More had imagined. If you are looking for a wedding planner and want the wedding of your dreams, go with Exquisite Events!

EE Is AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Michelle J

Lisa and her girls at Exquisite Events are so great! I was married back in June on St Pete Beach and they helped me through every step of the way and they were amazing! Lisa was so organized and on top of everything the day of our wedding. She made sure that everything was on... Read More time, people knew where they needed to be, and that everything ran smoothly. Lisa helped to make my wedding day everything that I had ever dreamed of. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her! Thanks again Lisa!

Exquisite Events Made My Day PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jennifer B

I have been in a lot of weddings and worked with a number of planners, and nothing compares to Exquisite Events. Lisa, Ashley and team are experts in this industry and are a pleasure to work with! We were fortunate enough to work with Lisa throughout the entire planning process... Read More to the day of! Lisa helped to keep us organized and sane. Lisa and Ashley made a special trip to our venue to meet/negotiate with multiple vendors since it was in the Orlando area. This was their first wedding at Bella Collina and they made my dreams a reality! The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were stunning and everything ran so smoothly thanks to the EE staff! From the moment I met Lisa and team I knew my family and I had nothing to worry about and I was right! EE is professional, punctual, friendly, and knowledgeable and the BEST around…You truly can’t go wrong! Love you all and thank you again for the BEST DAY EVER!

Amazing Wedding Planners!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

My husband and I were married back in November at the Tradewinds Resort on St Pete Beach and I am so thankful that I had Lisa and her girls help me out. They were so awesome to work with throughout the entire process. I worked mostly with Ashley and she was great.. very... Read More professional and organized. EE really helped with getting everyone where they needed to be on time and they were great with checking in on me on the day of the wedding. They were always right there if I needed anything! It was really helpful having them run the rehearsal too. I was much more relaxed on the wedding day knowing that everyone knew what to do. I did not have to worry about ANYTHING on the day of my wedding and that was a great feeling. Thanks to EE, everything went smoothly and my wedding day was everything that I had ever dreamed of. I highly recommend Exquisite Events. You will not be disappointed!

Attention to Every Detail From The Start

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Mindy M

Lisa and her team were definitely one of the biggest keys to creating the wedding we had imagined without all of the stress or fear of things falling through the cracks. After about a month of planning on our own I realized how many things I needed a second (and preferably... Read More professional) opinion on. Lisa was a great sounding board, came up with tons of creative ideas, and helped me smooth out any kinks we ran into along the way. We got married at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Pete, and while I loved the venue, there were a few issues, specifically a second wedding on the property at the exact same time, that I was a little bit worried about. Lisa worked as my liaison with the entire staff at the museum to make sure that both events would go seamlessly (and sure enough- they did!) But more than that, she stepped in and made me feel like our wedding was her top priority. She went above and beyond at every turn, even attending to details like providing us with a birdcage for cards, markers for our guestbook, water buckets for our sparkler exit. It was so nice to know that if there was anything I didn't think of, the Exquisite Events team already had.

BEST PLANNER EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Aubrey W

We were married in Connecticut fourth of July weekend. I came to Lisa a few months before my wedding for "day of coordination" since I was planning my wedding from the west coast and needed some help. I didn't think I could afford a planner but I was pleasantly surprised! They... Read More were totally within my budget. She was the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Not only did she work with me the day of the wedding but she literally guided me for the entire month leading up and handled so many things that I would have never even known to do! She was so professional, honest and on top of every little thing. I am so grateful that I made the choice to go with Exquisite Events. I would have been lost without Lisa. Plus, she's super cool so you feel like you are working with an old friend!

Exquisite Events is Amazing at what they do!

Reviewed on 3/29/2014 Brittany M

I was very impressed with Exquisite Events. My specific coordinator was Ashley. She was super sweet and extremely organized. She kept track of every detail, even ones I had forgotten about myself. Ashley quickly responded to any questions I had via text or email. I obtained... Read More many of my vendors from Exquisite Events' Preferred Vendor List and was impressed with all of them. Exquisite events was especially helpful for my Rehearsal and The Day of the Wedding. They kept my rowdy crew in order and made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be from taking pictures, to walking down the aisle, to announcements. They handled all of my vendors schedules. The girls made sure my programs, bubbles, favors were all out in the right places and collected my belongings after the wedding. Exquisite Events really helped me keep my sanity in the days leading up to and the day of my wedding!

Evan and Mandi Wedding, Nov. 23, 2013 at the Tradewinds Resort. Highly Recommend Exquisite Events!

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Mandi K

Ashley Radtke did a fantastic job! We had a destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, FL, and were a little unsure of how the planning process would work. Working with Ashley made planning simple and stress free! She handled her work very professionally, and was always extremely... Read More responsive and willing to work with whatever ideas we through her way. There were so many "behind the scenes" details that she handled on the day of the wedding that even we weren't aware of! The decorations and the set-up for both the ceremony and reception looked beautiful. Not only were we happy with the cost of the services she provided, but we appreciated how special Ashley made us feel on the day of the wedding. We would highly recommend Exquisite Events for any couples looking for a wedding planner! Thanks so much again Ashley!!!

EE is a MUST!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Whitney W

I planned an out of town wedding in Florida from Chicago and I can't speak highly about Ashley and the EE staff. Wedding planning can be a disaster but Ashley made it absolutely painless for me. Being an out of town Bride, I wasn't sure about who to book for vendors in... Read More Florida. Everyone that Ashley had recommended I booked and they were absolutely great to work with. I couldn't thank her enough for that alone. Ashley was quick to respond and easy to get a hold of when I needed her. She went on vendor appointments with me and gave great ideas/ solved problems along the way. Come the rehearsal and day of the wedding, she was on top of her game to say the least. Because of Ashley everything was perfect. I don't want to not recognize her hard work she put in for my wedding but the day of couldn't of been any more perfect!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Nancy H

Lisa and her staff were awesome! We were planning a small beach wedding and didn't know where to start. As soon as we met with Lisa we knew everything was going to work out! She found us the perfect location for our ceremony and made it look beautiful! We are so happy we... Read More hired Lisa for our wedding!

The Best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Jen M

We decided to hire a wedding planner kind of last minute and am so happy we did! Our wedding was perfect and I didn't have to worry about a thing that day because Lisa and her staff had it all taken care of! I hirely recommend hiring Exquisite Events if you want to be able to... Read More enjoy your wedding :-)

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

We used Lisa and Ashley for our destination wedding and it was perfect! I thought it would be hard planning a wedding from Chicago but Lisa and Ashley were so helpful and made it so easy for us. They answered all of my questions and even let us ship some of our stuff to their... Read More office so I didn't have to travel with it!!!! On our wedding day everything turned out exactly how we envisioned it! Lisa and Ashley were great!

Ms.Maggie Rivera

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

My daughter wanted a dream beach wedding and Ms. Ashley and Exquisite Events assisted in making it exactly that. I did not have to worry or stress about anything. They had it under control and everything looked amazing. Everyone had a great time because all the behind the... Read More scenes was executed to perfection. The ceremony was so moving and beautiful. From ceremony through cocktail hour to reception it was all done in style and total professionalism. Totally would recommend highly.

Very professional, but maybe not for me

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Rachel m

Ashley was a great planner, I will start with that. She worked with me prior to the wedding, helped with linens and flowers, etc. She's got what it takes to be a great wedding planner: organized, on top of everything, perfectionist. However, we hit some cultural differences with... Read More my family because of language barriers and just wedding styles. To me, she was very nice and probably essential to the flow of the ceremony/reception, but her tone was bossy and condescending sometimes, especially when handling changes that my bridal party had organized to surprise me. I think she is an AWESOME planner for those who are looking for a perfect wedding, who have dreamed about it, etc. I was never into wedding stuff, and my family just wanted a more casual fun time, nevertheless, her team (I dont remember their names, sorry ladies) was AMAZING. They were lovely, understanding, and helped me a lot with my wedding dress issues and other little things. They even brought me a Corona during our post-ceremony photoshoot, and did not say a word when I removed my slip in public (it was way too hot). They all laughed and understood that was just my style. ;)